Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio of the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Ketty, arm Strong and Gatty and He.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty, and finally, Jetlin Airways is now accepting them though as a payment option, while Spirit is accepting canned goods and gently warned.
Speaker 3: He couldn't get through his own punchline. Can goods and gently worn clothing. That's funny, poor Spirit. They take a meeting, don't they. The Oscar nominations are out, nobody cares, which is true. But once again the Brutalist and Wicked are getting all the nominations, just like they did with the Golden Globes. A Wicked is a whatever? That Wizard of Oz thingy?
Speaker 1: What's the Brutalistic?
Speaker 3: I mentioned it after they won all the Golden Globes. I came on the air and read what it's about, and I still don't remember what is it about it? It's based on a true story, I don't know. You know, it's falls in love, faces hardship, but learns from the experienced girl overcomes difficulties. Who knows, you know?
Speaker 4: Anson, Yeah, an architect and all those things that you just said.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, it was an architect does something go ahead, Katie, have you seen it?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's about escaping post war europe An architect comes to America to rebuild his life, the action packed world of architecture.
Speaker 3: Well, as I've learned throughout my life, you know, in the in the hands of a good writer, everything is good. Everything is good. The the the plot could be a woman raises her child and it's fantastic if it's well written, and if it's not, you could have a plot where, you know, I don't know, balloons come down full of clowns and rob a bank and the president gets involved. But if it's poorly written, it still sucks. So you know what, Sure, I don't even know why we go through it. A movie is about, I guess you want to have some idea what it's about. It's a World War two movie or a post World War two movie.
Speaker 1: It's about people.
Speaker 3: There you go. It's about humanity. It's about the human experience. That's what it's about. But I wanted to mention this. Katie brought us to the news that the first trans nomination in Oscar history has occurred. Who for what doesn't matter? If you don't know.
Speaker 5: Carla Sophia Gascon for the French film Emilia Perez.
Speaker 1: So a dude got nominated for Best Actress?
Speaker 3: Hang out? But is it is the role? Trains because we had several texts saying, should Dustin Hoffman have been nominated for Best Actress for Tutsi? Or should Robin Williams been nominated for Missus Doubtfire? Or is this specifically actually a trans role?
Speaker 1: Well, it's a trans person, right, I know nothing about the role.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, No, the the dude is playing a woman because that's what they identify as.
Speaker 3: Now, this is very confusing, all right, a little into the world of Dustin Hoffman and Robin Williams.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's not the role, it's the person. Well, right, the role is not a man.
Speaker 3: Just wait a second. If it's a dude dressed as a woman, how's that different than what Dustin Hoffman.
Speaker 1: Did because he wasn't transgender?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because Dustin Hoffman turned back into Dustin Hoffman when he was not on set.
Speaker 3: Well, you're working the other side of the street for the first time on this issue, so you're saying that is a thing that is declared role.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm saying, that's why it's outrageous. It is a dude who is being nominated for Best Actress because he walks around in address. Justin had one or more surgeries and door drugs. Dustin Hoffman was nominated for an oscar but as a guy correct Best Actor because it's a dude, right exactly. That's the that's the easy way to remember it.
Speaker 3: Well, you got to have the very old members of the Academy, all these octagenarian Hollywood heavyweights check the.
Speaker 1: Junk wow wow, like each one of them, because there are hundreds of members of the Academy, or just like one guy would be appointed to do that.
Speaker 3: I would think a committee you don't want to put in the hands of one person. But I don't think everybody needs.
Speaker 1: To check the possibility about it.
Speaker 3: A thousand people now need to look at your crank to see if that would seem that would be dumb.
Speaker 4: Kind of like the old fashioned hernia tests that we used to do in junior high.
Speaker 3: Like the hernia test you did in high school to see if you like hernia.
Speaker 1: As did they actually discover doing that?
Speaker 3: It was a bunch of people who wanted to fondle teenage boys. Testicles. I think that's what I've determined. Ah, as long as you're talking Katie shaking her head in wonderment. It's because they don't do this anymore up until I don't know, the nineties, two thousands, I don't know when they stopped. If you're going to play sports as a man, they had to check you for hernia, which includes dropping your pants and they stick your finger up behind your testicles and feel around for something and make you cough and such, and to make you turn your head and cough. If you've ever heard that expression in a movie or that, Yeah, that's what that is. Guy sticks his hand up behind your testicles, You turn your head and cough, and they say, no hernia, you can go ahead and be on the wrestling team. And they did that with every teenage boy across the country for a century.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want to know how necessary that was or if it was just a bunch of herbs.
Speaker 3: Well, they don't do it anymore.
Speaker 1: Interesting for school sports.
Speaker 3: I don't think anything changed with the human anatomy re hernias. How come they don't check you for hernias anymore?
Speaker 5: Well, what if you don't identify as whatever?
Speaker 3: The whole thing is that they stopped the hernia checks a long time ago, pretrans being a thing. Do you have any idea handsOn? Do you think it was just an opportunity to I can't believe.
Speaker 4: That, but I remember the last one that I was subjected to, and he had a big old smile on his face when I walked up, and it made me so uncomfortable on.
Speaker 3: Your shoulders that, you know, being serious with this silly topic, There's a lot of stuff that was going on with the boy Scouts, the Catholic Church, a whole bunch of different things that you know are in a similar vein. Who knows who got that started and kept it going. And you know, if you're not a medical professional and somebody told you, oh yeah, you got to checking vernias, you just think, Okay, I guess So I was checked for hernion when I played high school football, so I guess my son will be.
Speaker 1: And I'm just scanning my memory bank. I played on sports teams in school from the fifth grade through senior year in high school, and I don't recall anybody ever being successfully diagnosed with a hernia and avoiding the disaster that would have ensued had they been allowed to play baseball, for instance, which.
Speaker 3: Is a good point. Yeah, if like every fourth kid had a hernia and it needed to be dealt with before they played junior high backup center basketball, you could understand it. But since nobody in your experience or mind did anybody ever ever hearn any answer in your life? So since nobody ever had a urry and really somebody should have asked the question, should have the phot of it as a kid, let's just say, for uh, the interest of the conversation, if I did have a hernia and I played junior varsity basketball.
Speaker 1: What would happen?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Somewhere there's a retired doctor out there shouting at his radio, you stupid basters. If you play baseball with a hernia, you could dig or something rather you know.
Speaker 3: No, there's also quite possibly a ninety year old doctor out there. I fondled boys for all those years, and I would have gotten away with it. Two for those meddling talk show hosts, I could be all right. Final sports related note because I just saw this and it's amazing, and we don't do a sports show, but it's just it.
Speaker 1: My mind is bloot. My friend Brian the Umpire sent this to me, So pitching machine. You've seen them in the batting cages right to baseball teams at whatever level uses pitching machines so you don't have to wear out somebody's arm constantly. Eight hundred thousand dollars pitching machine? How much exists now? Three hundred thousand that includes where the ball comes out of is an extremely realistic video of for instance, Clayton Kershaw throwing the ball. The ball emerges from where his hand his release point and then behaves like his pitches. Well, you can program the thing.
Speaker 3: Wow cool.
Speaker 1: So can you imagine you're facing you know, whatever great pitcher the next day, Have all your guys go down there, see his wind up, see his delivery, see the action of his pitches like the previous evening.
Speaker 3: Well, it seems like a disadvantage to pitchers, you know, because you'd have the emotional aura that a lot of great pitchers have where you've never this guy before. Holy craft, Now you've faced.
Speaker 1: Him a bunch of time. Yeah, just crazy.
Speaker 3: One more sports note, since we got a little time, this is not really sports or kind of sports. So which the running back Henry for the team that loss the other night, the Lions They mentioned on the air that he spends two hundred and forty thousand dollars a year on his diet and exercise, almost a quarter of a million dollars a year on private chef, private you know whatever you call it, workout guy, probably equipment and food and all that sort of stuff. Wow, that's something, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's dedication.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And you you'd have to be a star with a pretty good salary before you could afford, you know, the starting alignment fresh out of college. Aren't going to spend two hundred and forty thousand dollars a year on food, chef, workout stuff because he couldn't take up half your salary.
Speaker 1: That was interesting, Tom Brady model, right, more or less?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wonder what all the gut do you get for two hundred and forty thousand dollars. These eggs are a little running huh?
Speaker 1: All right, sir? Right away, sir?
Speaker 3: When I'm paying these and should not be runny eggs? How do my glutes look? And if you could help us out if you know anything about the old hernia checks, any information since we didn't have any text line four one five two nine five KFTC bartrol, Heyetty.
Speaker 6: They could deploy up to ten thousand active duty troops. So they are trying to shore up as much personnel on the US Next Code border to release border patrol agents to be on the front lines. Now as far as what they do when they get their operational readiness intel analysts who can assess the flows of migrants in any threat, So they are not doing law enforcement work so much as that they are helping border patrol behind the scenes. The bord patrol can get out and do the apprehending that's.
Speaker 3: At the border where could be up to ten thousand military people there. Not as you just heard. They're not like running around with guns and stuff like that, but facilitating this whole thing because it's a lot of people and it's going to be it's what's going to be a mess. You create a mess when you allow eight million people to come into the country illegally in a four year period, and of course.
Speaker 1: Sorting that mess out is going to be uncomfortable at times, is your point, Earlyer.
Speaker 3: Sure is. I'm looking up at Fox right now. They got videos of MS thirteen gang members who were arrested yesterday by Ice, about four hundred known and we've known for quite some time criminals who are here illegally that have been arrested. How you explain the last administration knowing there are illegal criminals around but not arresting them. That's so insane. You're so beholden to the weirdest couple of percent of people on Twitter for some reason. Right, God, practically nobody in America thinks you ought to keep criminal illegals in the country.
Speaker 1: It's just nuts in doing nothing about their presence. Here is a tacit agreement in the idea of leaving them here. It's it's again, it's hard to believe it actually happened for as long as it did.
Speaker 3: Well. Trump got asked by Hannity last night on Fox why it happened.
Speaker 7: Prisons from all over the world have been emptied out into our country by Biden allowing it to happen.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if he knew.
Speaker 7: What the hell was going on.
Speaker 1: But I don't understand.
Speaker 7: Why does somebody want open borders. Why would anybody that even likes You don't have to love our country, you have to like it. Why would anybody that likes our country the Democrats allow that to happen? The only reason it can be is two reasons, you're stupid, And.
Speaker 3: I don't think they're stupid.
Speaker 7: I think anybody that cheats that much in that, well, it's not stupid. You're either stupid or you hate the country.
Speaker 3: This, yeah, I don't. I politically, just politically, if Joe Biden's goal was getting re elected, and I'm sure it was, how did you think this was gonna help you? Because you are so misled by the young people around you who are on Twitter, I guess yeah.
Speaker 1: And I'm trying to noodle us through because I think it's more useful to understand that than just yell about it. But I think on the left more than the right, but not exclusively, getting along and being part of the group and the other people approving of you and what you say is really really important. And it just kind of got informally passed as a resolution that having lots and lots millions of brown people come into the country is good. In white people or anybody. The plenty of brown people saying that it needs this up is bad. We've decided that it's good because we're enlightened, okay, And they just never think through the consequences.
Speaker 3: So Mexico is building giant shelters on the other side of the border because they know they're gonna be dealing with thousands and thousands of people that are either sent back or have gone to the border, and they're not going to get across now. And where are they gonna put them on, how they're gonna feed them, and all that sort of stuff. The borders are yesterday said that there are seven hundred thousand. The number before had been six hundred thousand. It's not surprising that it's larger. Holman said. There are seven hundred thousand criminals here illegally that are roaming around the country that they're gonna work on getting rid of, and there are about four or five hundred so far. One more thing I wanted to mention before I get to another point. Oh so this idea that Trump is doing something horrible, which all the mainstream media is looking for the most sympathetic cases they can come up with. This young student believed she was going to start college, but now she's not so sure. My patterns are here illegally. You know that sort of thing. Okay, well, fine, yeah, it's gonna be a mess. You have eight million people come in illegally. It's going to be a mess to try to get them out of here. What did you that's what you're counting on. Actually, you're counting on it would be so difficult and uncomfortable, and there would be these sympathetic stories that you could just let them stay. Again, I'm not exactly sure why you want them to stay politically, since eighty five percent of Americans want the criminals out and sixty six percent of Americans want all of them out.
Speaker 1: I despise this, and it's so common making you the bad guy for sorting out the mess they caused. Oh, it's a clever ploy.
Speaker 3: It's like to get in the porn in the libraries and then when you try to get it out book Manning. I mean, it's a pretty clever ploy. Let all the illegals in. Then when you try to get about, well, look at this poor little girl. You know, she's guy, she's cross eyed, and you're kicking our parents out of the country.
Speaker 1: I'm collegeing the budget on the back of cross eyed little girls.
Speaker 3: Counster Ice has been free to make arrests at what they call sensitive locations, which have been off limits for arresting illegals now they're gonna be able to arrest illegals at schools, hospitals, colleges, rally and funerals. The funerals, but hey, why would anywhere be off limits?
Speaker 1: Well, right, right, it's a misplaced priorities. It's terrible and in Mexico opening those gigantic detention centers or in Spanish Central Steed detension and jigantes. Yeah, you google translated actions.
Speaker 3: There is there, there's going to be. Our friend Tim Sanderfer is really worried about due process and all that sort of stuff. There are gonna be examples that media is working so hard to find some example of the Trump administration getting it wrong, somebody that had their PaperWorks in order or they were they get thrown out as a citizen or something like that, and then they're gonna make.
Speaker 1: That the story for a while.
Speaker 3: But again, you're gonna have this is really a you can't make an omelet without breaking the eggs. You've made an in incredible mess of things.
Speaker 1: Yet it strikes me that what you're describing, and it absolutely will happen as a lot like defund the police because there are a few bad cops that do bad things. We should not have cops because there will be a few bad deportations that we regret or have to redo or whatever we should deport no one. No, that's no way to run a country. Friends, Well, at least so far, Trump's got the political wind. It is back, and it's a very.
Speaker 3: Strong armstrong and getty. I check Instagram every once in a while for a variety of things. The feed I don't know how the I don't have an Instagram account and I don't search on things, but the feed has somehow figured out what I like, which scares me. Is it listening to me? Is it reading my emails and my texts? I don't know, but the Instagram feed figured out that I like family guy. And this is a funny little clip. It is a hipster standing on a street corner, drinking coffee. Could be Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, Santa Cruz, wherever, West Hollywood and Stewie the baby uh with the English accent for some reason.
Speaker 1: Cynical baby, that's Stewie.
Speaker 3: He he walks up and talks to the hipster. Oh you got the wool cap on?
Speaker 8: Huh yeah, yeah, I guess you know whatever. It's a ninety six degrees out better. Put on the old wool cap. Yeah, got a lot going on under there. Huh under the wool cap thinking about your sideburns. Yeah, no, no, no, no, you're not a complete jackass.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Oh hey, nice t shirt? Fresh and it's spelled with a P. H Oh, that's fun because it's usually spelled with an F. Yeah. And you got a little tear in your pants there. Oh that's on purpose, though, isn't it. You're a bad boy. You're a bad boy. Society wants your pants to be intact, but you're just not gonna listen, are you.
Speaker 3: My god, this is ridiculous. I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to kill you.
Speaker 1: I am so glad, got almighty. Put Seth MacFarland on the earth.
Speaker 3: Society wants your pants intact, but you're not gonna listen, are you? That is funny?
Speaker 1: Oh it's almost too much. It's almost too boy. So this is you know, this is another one of those the beatings will stop when the beatings will continue until morale improves, or it feels so good when you stop, or something like that. But it's good news in effect that college Republicans college conservatives are now coming out of hiding when Donald Trump was elected first elected president. Douglas Belkin points out on this piece, I came across university, set out milk and cookies for rattled undergraduates, and brought in puppies to be petted. Because the wrong side won an election, and college students who wore maga hats were berated by classmates. You couldn't walk across the squad this time around. Go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 3: You think of my own boys. A friend of mine set his main goal in raising his kids. I'm talking to him today. I'll have to ask him how that has been going. His main goal in raising his kids, who are like high school agents, he wants him to be resilient. That's his main thing.
Speaker 1: Resilient. Oh, that's such a wise thing to say.
Speaker 3: That is a good one, and especially culturally, since we're going the other direction. Man, you have failed at resilience. If your kid needs cookies in milk because the election didn't go the way they wanted, ooh, how are they ever going to survive?
Speaker 1: Resilience might be the most important quality any human being can have, and yet we're educating our kids to have the opposite, to not have that, teaching to crumble at every perceived sight. That's one of the things that I think is just overtly bitterly evil about the woke thing, the dei thing. I mean, putting aside the politics and the policy and what they're trying to accomplish in Western civilization blah blah blah, but just in terms of making our young people miserable, including people I no one care about, that's evil. Evil anyway. Getting back to the kids in the maga hats, this time around, those same hats are eliciting fist bumps and nods. College conservatism hasn't gone mainstream, they right on left leaning campuses, but the stigma against Republicans is lifting. Supporters of the new president on campus This is Indiana University say they now feel more comfortable acknowledging one another in public and membership at Long Moribunt College Republican clubs around the countries up according to interviews, interestingly, not entirely, but mainly pushed by a cohort of outspoken conservative men. It's a very male, you know, phenomenon, just like the angry, screeching radical leftists are so heavily female. As as we've pointed out, disproportionate number are focused on business, computer science, ANDBLIC policy, So I want to work in Washington, d C. Those young Republicans say they spent too much time in high school under pandemic lockdowns and are sick of being told how to think, what to say, and where they can and cannot go. Now they're a bit more aggressive about saying so good for y'all. It's crazy. This one guy, is a senior at the University of Massachusetts, said Trump's victory is legitimization. You don't have to hide politically anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I noticed that right after the election. Where was I going. Oh, when Henry and I flew down to Vegas, the number of Trump shirts and hats that I saw. Thought. This did not happen before. People felt like, oh, okay, there's enough of us now I can be out and about in this.
Speaker 1: Right right. But the idea that Indiana and other universities had fostered an atmosphere where this young man felt he had to hide, well he did have to hide. Yeah, absolutely, that's awful. Yeah. On a recent night inside the Red Bud Room and the student union at I you nine students, three and blazers, one wearing a tie debated the merits of Trump's cabinet picks, trade tariffs, and the pledge of Robert Kennedy Junior to go after processed foods. They argued the pros and cons of that sort of thing, and again the idea that they couldn't be forest just insane.
Speaker 3: By the way, when's the RFK Junior thing going to happen? That's gonna be some good TV.
Speaker 1: The Democrats in the Senate are slow walking all of the nominees in brutal fashion. They haven't even scheduled it yet.
Speaker 3: But why why would you slow walk RFK Junior? If as a Democrat you think he's an embarrassment to Trump, I would think you'd want to schedule that right away.
Speaker 1: I have no idea how the order of the order of nominees get set. I don't know. The Republicans are running the Senate, so it's up to them. I don't know. It's an interesting question, you know. It's funny. I'm so happy for these kids, and I'm looking at the picture of them in their their ties and blazers and stuff at Young Republicans meetings. They live in a such more politicized world than we did. I wasn't political at school really at all. A political science major studying political systems and how they worked.
Speaker 3: I thought about me yelling about any issues. I thought of it very close to never. So when I was in.
Speaker 1: College, oh yeah, yeah, and I used to say never trust young Republicans, there's something wrong with them. But definitely more sympathetic now. When Xander Pittras, a junior at Duke University, arrived for freshman orientation and his classmates discovered he followed conservative commentators on Instagram, they called him sexist, racist, and a xenophobe. He said he scrubbed his social media accounts, but this year re established Duke College Republicans. The group has now now has about one hundred members.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, Well, good for y'all. Keep fighting a good fight. And you're so right. Why are they telling you what to think, what to say, and where you can go? Don't take that.
Speaker 3: I like this story, the day three of the Elon Musk Nazi salute story. Oh boy, oh my, my high school kid, it came up. This is one of the things I like about his private school. It came up and they talked about it in some classes in and how ridiculous it was that people were claiming it was a Nazi salute. That's that's something he wouldn't have gotten at the public school. I guarantee if it had been talked about at all, I wouldn't have been talked about how ridiculous it was to call the Nazi salute. Oh, Henry was showing me the other day, so he was watching some of those I'm just a bill what do they call those schoolhouse rock things? But it was the one about when the Pilgrims came and I barely remember it. It was a cartoon from the way back in the seventies and they've kind of become popular again, the schoolhouse Rocks thing. So it was about the Pilgrims coming to America. And he was telling me how when he saw it, the librarian who showed it to him then paused it and said, how do you think the Indians felt at this point? And they just had a long conversation about how off Lo was.
Speaker 1: For the Indians. All right, fine, whatever, gimme give me any place on Earth and we can go over how one group felt the other group took over. Then the one after that, the one after that, the one after that, and the one after that, man, you people self hatred is is your shining metal that you hang around your own neck. You're strange.
Speaker 3: But another wrinkle in the Elon Musk Elon a Muska Nazi salute story. A Milwaukee TV meteorologist lost her job yesterday for posting to Instagram that Elon Musks Nazi saluted twice on Inauguration Day. Employees at WJT TV Channel fifty eight, your home for Tri City Weather, We're told Wednesday that weather forecasters Sam Cuffle was no longer with the station as news of couples firing reached the community, and a number of people nationally and locally both supported and opposed move by the local CBS affiliate. He lost his job because he couldn't restrain himself from tweeting out two Nazi salutes from Elon Musk. You freaking idiot. First of all, you're a meteorologist, the lowest rung of everything, And now are you doing this?
Speaker 1: Yeah that I'm trying to get inside ahead of somebody you actually believed. Again, let's think this through. Is Elon a Nazi? And did he let it slip that said, Oh shoot, I just gave the Nazi salute. I'd meant to keep my elbow bent when I waved.
Speaker 3: Dang it, I'm discovered, right?
Speaker 1: Or is he suddenly emboldened to openly embrace Nazism? For I've followed him a long time. The first time ever helped me understand a wise observer of clouds. What is happening here?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Exactly. He's in his mid fifties, and Heed just now is revealed that he's a secret Nazi, so into it that despite everything else he's doing, Cohen O Mar's building a car company, running doge.
Speaker 1: Cash and let him know I'm a Nazi till.
Speaker 3: The other Nazis because everybody else there is a Nazi too, Because the only reason you'd Nazi salote is the whole crowd is full of Nazis?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: What the hell are you people talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Wow?
Speaker 3: And it wasn't just a Milwaukee meteorologist PBS said it was a Nazi salute.
Speaker 1: If somebody came to me and said, ag here Chuck Schumer pledged allegiance to a shijhin ping, I would want to know every single fact.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say, no he did, Yeah, in what way?
Speaker 1: What do you say? What are we talking about here? I wouldn't run to twitter Chuck Schumer ador sees big Chuck Schouber Ador shit to bitch.
Speaker 3: She's just a soft head, right, it'd be like Chuck Schumer. You see the way he holds his hands there, that's a symbol that says you're down with the communist Chinese Party.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, tell me what's the percentage chances of rain be wrong? And just go about your business, all right? Son Wolfin is strong?
Speaker 2: Next Strong Virginia based common What is offering ultra wealthy clients a spot and a luxury doomsday bunker for twenty million dollars? Because who doesn't want to survive the apocalypse alongside twelve other people with no skills? Jeffrey, it's a zombie quick.
Speaker 1: Pay it to leave. I missed the premise unfortunately slow with my headphones.
Speaker 3: I had no intention of using the T word this segment. Oh the guy is good at staying in the news. There's no doubt about it, oh, Donald j And I don't know if that's always his intention or just he does so many things that make news. A couple of things from the New York Times going on right now. First of all, this headline trump revels in a presidential perk, the omnipresent press pool. You mean he answers lots of questions. There's always been an omnipresent press pool. It's part of the it's the presidential presspool. They followed the president goes, it's just that our last president didn't answer any questions. So now you're going with he revels in a presidential perk, like he's taking advantage of it or something.
Speaker 1: What a bizarre frame, isn't it.
Speaker 3: So he so he answers questions, constantly signing executive orders, taking questions from the press, and then you try to present that as like somehow he's taking advantage of something.
Speaker 1: I swear there were all dogs flying birds go wolf wolf. I don't even know where they come from.
Speaker 3: But this one is controversial the headline because this just happened a little bit ago. Trump removes security for some prior officials, including three facing threats, including Mike Pompeo, who actually had the Iranians has been reported or trying to kill him. And Trump has taken away Pompeo's security because he's got a beef with Pompeo.
Speaker 1: He did John Bolton, the other day too. I don't. I don't like it. No, I think it's right.
Speaker 3: No, no it's not.
Speaker 1: I think it's right at all.
Speaker 3: No, it's not. It's not.
Speaker 1: Like I said earlier. I've got a list of things Trump accomplished on day three. They're great, just great. But as he does this, he spreads out landmines that he will step on. The left will not bring him down. He will bring himself down. There are crackups coming, they will be self generated. And it makes me insane because the good stuff he's doing is so good.
Speaker 3: Well, for instance, David Axelrod, the guy who got Obama elected, Well, Obama got a Obama elected campaign manager to get way too much credit. But David Ashrod was on CNN today saying, if Biden wanted to pardon his family, he should have. I think what did he say? Man up? Should have manned up and done it, not five minutes before he left office while the inauguration was going on. Do it out loud, have the guts to you know, well, man up, say this is what I'm doing in here's why you were obviously embarrassed about by day late. But speaking of stepping on land Trump at the last minute, because he wasn't planning on doing this, decided to pardon the actual violent j six people and allowed Biden to get away with that because the mainstream media would have had to talk about that if Trump hadn't given him something else to talk about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 3: I've been saying this since twenty fifteen. He'd have a great debate night and it was going to be all the coverage of the next day how he just killed everybody on the debate stage, and then he'd say something nuts, you know, he'd attack John McCain or a gold star mom or something, and then that would be the story. And I was like, why do you keep stepping.
Speaker 1: On your own dingus? His great weakness is impulsiveness. Seems to work for him. He's got elected president twice the United States, he's a billionaire. Yeah well yeah, but it would work for him a hell of a lot better if he wasn't or if he could you know, rein it.
Speaker 3: We all know that that's just a part of the whole human experience. Your your strengths and weaknesses, and you don't know, you get rid of one, you get I don't. Oh, it's complicated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know what you're saying, why do they lie? Is it their green? Final Thoughts with Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 1: We're shorthanded today by golly. It's been a stressful time. But let's get from no I mean Hanson, maybe Katie luckily weeping open.
Speaker 3: Luckily Joe and I have been once again shielded from the stress of this job.
Speaker 1: Our technical director Michael Angelo has the day off, so Mike Hanson has been filling in Hanson. Final thought.
Speaker 4: I just have a quick message for Michelangelo. Mike, I can't wait till you get back so we can experience this transition that you're going through together together.
Speaker 1: Right, right, exactly right? Yeah. Katie Greener esteemed to use one as final thought.
Speaker 5: Katie, I'm just thinking throughout this whole show how much I'm loving the liberal meltdown.
Speaker 1: That's pretty much it.
Speaker 3: I got a good example of that coming up, perfect Jack.
Speaker 1: Final thought for US.
Speaker 3: Three and ten. Tesla owners plan to sell their cars over Elon Musk's antics. Good idea, choosing when to buy or sell a car based on the politics of the guy who owns the company.
Speaker 1: Again, I just don't get you people. My final thought is, yes, colds still last approximately ten days. When I got mine, I was thinking this is fairly mild. I bet it doesn't last. Nope, angs on and ten days is a long time, so annoying.
Speaker 3: Yes, Armstrong and Getdy wrapping up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 1: So many people to thanks, so little time. Go to Armstrong and Giddy dot com. Great hot links. Therefore, he drop us a note. If there's something we ought to be talking about, send it along mail bag at Armstrong and Geeddy dot com. Pick up some A and G swag. I am rocking the Adidas hoodie right of perfect lightweight hoodie, very.
Speaker 3: Col I need to get that now. Do I want to go on? Advertise us? Go on and have conversations with people in the grocery store aisle.
Speaker 1: Walk down the street with your chestouse.
Speaker 3: We'll see you tomorrow. God bless America.
Speaker 1: He was mad, I see y'all, soow screw it, I'm leaving you.
Speaker 3: I thought everything was over, okay, cheer boom, gay came over.
Speaker 1: Let's go home, go away, So let's go with the fire. I'm going to call my lawyer gun just to snow white boy points points Germany Take two blind nailed that down.
Speaker 3: I let HI know. Thanks you all very much.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and get you