Speaker 1: I thought we were talking about and we're trying to I mean, you know now we're talking about the Bachelor. I gotta stay on brand. So that's what I'm trying to stay on braind I gotta stay on brand, right, you know what I mean? We might we might need we might have to see what we're doing. I mean, I don't know what they want to do, what they want to be. That's what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying that, That's what I'm saying. Right, I thought I thought, Hey, I thought we were serious. I'm serious. You understand me? Yeah, yeah, you understand me? Yeah, get the ship, Get the ship, Get you choose. Ain't you know what I'm saying. You know what I mean? You know you understand like you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying that stand me right?
Speaker 1: You do how you do? Like you doing today?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Go ahead and shoot the ABC. That's what I'm telling Church. So you want to day a baller? So you want to day the baller? He walked.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna say truth for level out. We got one the truth about gentlemen. Every lady wants a gentleman. Right, we're gonna shoot the gentleman.
Speaker 1: The gentleman. I like that. I like the gentleman. I like that, Listen, I like that. This outfit is hard. This is a gentleman outfit. Right now. I'm saying, like, this is Valentine's Day. Treat you you you're taking out on Valentine's Day looking like this, Man, Man, we gotta go through the care gotta go through. Then I gotta ask you, how do you select your one for Valentine's Damn? That's tough situation. Tough situation, you know what I mean? Oh man, this is how we okay, right, lord, right, I need you to be my host though, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: What we have here is a truth out the dark, kind of like a you know, kind of a glimpse into the future what.
Speaker 1: It could be. Man, Yeah, you already know, okay, smooth, Yeah, like ten days. You know what I'm saying. I'm thinking like ten days. You know what I'm saying. You know what it is? Me? Be right, you know what what is right, Let's get it.
Speaker 4: Let's get it, man, right into.
Speaker 2: It, certain faster certifister certifact, certain fast, certain faster, certain faster, certain, certain faster.
Speaker 1: Certain faster. Certain it's a green summer. Yeah, we built differently. You ain't watching the games like I'm watching it again. You're outside, We're alive. That's when you stopped from Hey. Every time I'm on camera, man, I'm auditioning and that I mean, I ain't auditioning, but I'm putting it out there. This might be you know what I'm saying. These aren't these or something else. These is you hear me? The smoke coming out of them? Yeah, these are your heymmies. So before we jump into it, So this is like a pre bachelor. Look like you're diminting the love. Huh yeah, yeah, why not? Man? You know you got somebody's Valentine's Day. Man, right now, I'm just uh, I'm focused on me, but I you know, I don't know if I should take that step this year, you know, to go on to Valentine's Day. Yeah, because like when you're doing that, that's kind of serious. I think Valentine's Day though, you're thinking too much in it. Man, you know what I'm saying, Just somebody you're cool with, have a good combo. Yeah, don't even overthink it. Let's get it to a baby. That's gold. Boy, we got you got the gentleman. Man got old man. They ain't jumping, that's you. Ain't got a name for something. You just called you.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, we're going to the base and you gotta have a lot of this.
Speaker 1: This is is you want to get Oh, I mean the jacket is okay, okay, pee get all right? You know this is all right. So that's a nice day to day. You know, I just want to get my grown man on. You know what I'm saying. You know I am gentlemen sweat. This't no young boys, young boy, this is grown man stuff. Ain't you know what I'm saying. This is grown man. You understand me? He fierce today? Boy, what what happened? Just woke up like this? I won't I gotta work out in like you know what? You know, snip it up. Yeah, it's one of them days, all right, Look, get on my grown man. Gentlemen, gentle mane So listen, did the fucking super Bowl come and go? Man?
Speaker 3: Listen, man, I hearned like two days of the super Bowl or I had like a thirty minute joint of the super Bowl and it was over.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Man it felt like it wasn't watchable after the first tilf.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's going on. Shout to the Eagles, man, man did that hot, damn they did.
Speaker 1: Jaylen Hurts getting this credit where credit is due.
Speaker 3: Shout to jaylen Hurst and the whole Eagles, all them guys, Man Brown, all those guys. Man, Salute to Philly, Man Gilly, all those guys.
Speaker 1: Man, I know they did. That's what he just turned up. Skilled for the league. Man, skilled for the bounce. Man, you know what I'm saying. And man, the way they look man ship, it looked like they can be here for a minute. I'm just saying they can repeat that then. Man, it looked it looked dangerous. It looks look dangerous. I damn near wonted turn. If it won't a halftime show, I probably would have turned that ship off.
Speaker 3: If I'm being one hundred. If it was an NBA game off, I definitely would have been split screen and going back and forth. Twenty four zero.
Speaker 1: Nobody had that. How much money did Vegas lose? What but a billion? I thought the money, damn was the money on Eagles. A lot of money was on egos, I think right because because it was so it was so cheap heavy, right right, A lot of money went on the egles. So they Yeah, they took an l that's great because they had the chiefs. Was the fame.
Speaker 3: Damn we took the chiefs too, man, damn man, that was good. So the halftime show, everybody's talking about the halftime show shot the k Dot, whole tde top scizor the whole branch, school Boy, all of them. You know what I'm saying, the new girl, all that ship, you know what I'm saying, like that whole family. Man Top got that whole thing going. Man, shout to the man. They did that ship man straight up. Serenas out there.
Speaker 1: Sea walking, give me a beauty man boyd subliminal. He has so many odd hairs on. I have her watch it like again. You had to watch it over and over, Yeah, to like catch what was really going on.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It was just like I was in the moment when we was watching. It was in the moment, so just like and then when you watched it, you was just like, oh, okay, uncle Sam oh Serena, Oh she did that when boom the ss us She's what. It was just like, man, there was a lot of jazz body shots in there, but it was one of the most anticipated one and one of the most controversial halftime shows because it was in New Orleans, and you remember how everybody was like, you know, New Orleans is Wayne and all of this. But when you see Kendrick got the war scoop up everything, it was only right that he get that honor of performing at the halftime show on the Super Bowl. So shout out to Kendrick. It was a hell of a performance. Right now, he is the culture of rap and it is not even close right now. Just you know, he the landscape. It is what it is, and this is great for hip hop, you know what I'm saying, just having hip hop artists just in the mix of Super bowls now, because a couple of years ago it was Snoop, you know, and they mix it up pretty good, you know, and Usher, Usher, and like, just having the culture just be part of the Super Bowl is amazing. So it's bringing it's bringing light to it, it's bringing life to it, making making the needle jump. Yeah, for sure. As you can see, the viewership is that it was at an all time high. So I can't wait to see Damn Who can it be next year? Who could top that? Who wants to follow that? Who wants to follow that? Because I didn't think it was gonna get no better after when I because I was at the one with Snoop drey m fifty and all that. That was in LA two and then they came after that? Who did they come with? They came? I know they had Usher, It was in the middle and Usher was the too. After that they was really dope too. Yeah, they were super dope.
Speaker 3: This was kind of different, just coming off the beef and coming off of it. First off, have you ever seen a someone dominate a year like this? It's like one of them fifty had you know what I'm saying. When it runs or when you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, it's like a it's like an old school like runs like I ain't never seen like Jordan's type run right real like he coming in like bang bang like the whole year. I ain't talking about the summer. I'm talking about win in the Winner Bro getting ready to go into February and April and all that. You know what I'm saying, Momnium is still going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought I thought him having so many meaning to his show actually made the show that much more interesting. And then putting the scissor and then putting the Serena in there where they all made a whole three sixteen and they linked up and it was just a as you were sitting there, you had to rewatch that a couple of times just to understand kind of understand what she was looking at. But I think from the standpoint of it being stimulating, it was on another level. And then his songs, all the songs he played was rock and he had to play the one song that everybody you know, So man, kudos to the whole strategy of putting this all together, you know what I'm saying. And I'm glad it was peaceful. I'm glad that it went the way it went. I thought it was perfect for the game.
Speaker 1: The game.
Speaker 3: It gave the game another aspect due to the game and how the performance of the game was.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh, and it kept the interest.
Speaker 3: I think people kept the TV on just to watch the halftime show, even though it was it was a blowout, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure, So just the whole production of it. I didn't go to the game, but I was down there for a couple of days and you know, being on Bourbon Street, seeing the energy, being the vibe, being around the vibes. I went to OBJ party, which was cool. Gotta be around a lot of the uh the football guys and different celebrities was in there. That was pretty dope. Uh, cool parties, cool little vibes, you know.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Then I got a chance to see uh, Travis Barker, you know, the drummer and them and Megan the Stallion. They performed at one of the spots I went to. So it was pretty dope. The energy down there was. It gave me an all star weekend feel because I've never been to a super Bowl to like the festivities of a Super Bowl, you know. You know, I've been out here in LA, but it's LA. You kind of used to the environment, but like to actually go and see like the production over it all around different hotels, Bourbon Street, it's like a New Orleans by the way, is an amazing place to just do anything, any kind of big function. And so I thought that was pretty dope to be a part of that, and you know, yeah, it was. It was a lot of fun entertainment. Now that you've been to a Super Bowl thing and you've been to All Star. How did they weigh up? And not to even do this, but I haven't been to a super Bowl any year, So how did they weigh up? Well, I think a super Bowl. It's kind of like the difference between super Bowl and All Star is NBA is more about hip hop culture, and I think the NFL Super Bowl is a little more corporate, a little more corporate than All Star. You know what I'm saying. So you have like so you go to All Star and you going to like Kenny Smith party party, you know exactly right here, whereas here Formula one, paynes Canes or okay, you know what I'm saying, Donald McDonald's party, you know what I mean? Yeah, yeah, but got their party, Okay, corporations, Right, that's the difference a fan duel. You know they got they they got they party. I went to the Fandel party. Yeah yeah, So that's what that is. A super Bowl. It was more the corporate companies having they little Shen Diggs as to the All Star weekend, it's more about the hip hop culture, you know what I'm saying. Where you're gonna go to LB party or Jordan's party. Who's more active? What's more active. It's similarly active active. Yeah, it's like it's it's it's both. It's good. They're both is equally good. You would have liked it. You would have liked you know, you do like it. It was cool. That's what's up, man. I gotta do that. We should. We should actually one year plan on going to the super Bowl. Yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: What's your first thoughts of Luke and Bron? What'd you think when you first saw it? Nothing, the game is over and anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm gonna analyze this from the beginning. First off, he got introduced last you know what I'm saying. So what that said to me, like, okay, Lebron is handing him the keys and looked like and then I seen you know, pretty much everybody had Luca Jersey's T shirts and all of that, so it just looked like from game one it was the changing of the guard, you know what I'm saying. And I know he coming off with injury and I know he gotta get back in a certain shape when you miss so many games. But and then hearing Lebron in a time out look at BEU when he was like, I need you to be Luka Dakas, don't worry about me and all of that. So I think this is something Bron has been wanting for years from a you know, because if you look at it, this can extend Lebron now to where Lebron cound be like, Okay, if I got Luca playing at this level and we can be a top four seed, I can play a little bit longer now and just sit back and say my energy for the playoffs. I'm gonna be here until Bryce get here, because before he might have been like, man, this is my last year. That's saying what it is now, Okay, this is gonna extend my career. I don't know, Lord it might be. And they look like but it's interesting to see how they gonna play against a good team right now because they both got holly skills. And who's gonna be handling the ball, who's gonna be running the offense down the stretch? Who's gonna be the guy? I think it should be Luca bro Lebron is great, and maybe it should go by committee. Whoever got it going that day, you know, but uh, you know, I really didn't. They didn't. They didn't. They I had some time to jail and but it'll see. It was good to see them get it off the floor because you play a Utah team who's at the bottom of the barrel. Okay, that's fine, let's see what this is gonna look like. But they're gonna have some work cut out because they don't have no real interior defense. And I'm I'm a little concerned of what they perimeter defense is gonna look like when they actually start playing some of these young teams again down the stretch, because you know, the older you get them, legs get a little tired down the stretch of the season. So but you know, they got an A from me in the game one. Hey, you've grades give them? Yeah, I give him an A plus. They looked.
Speaker 3: So my first reaction was, he's not even he's not even going full throttle. He's out in control of the game. And to add on to everything you just said, I see it, I see it. Look look when they came out, it wasn't even about him being last. This is the transformation right in front of everybody's HS. Lord, I'm thinking, when's the Olympics, Nate Lakers winning at twenty eight? Remember I said that marked this down rememb I told you men. My said, you know why, because going into the going into the Olympics, La is gonna be like the whole domin my dude, we should take a picture now, right now, in twenty five, because in twenty eight, this is all gonna look like something new. It's something different, real shit. And I watch how Guitar, I watch how Japan, I watch out Tokyo, I watch how other countries were getting ready for the Olympics, and it was getting ready for our World Cup, so just getting for world renown events, and they glossed up their city. Man, I'm anticipating in La to do the same thing. And I see, Man, can you imagine when Luca plays in twenty eight and Savinia makes the Olympics, how that whole thing is going to be with him in La? Bro, I'm just I'm playing that game, right. But when I watched it last night, it wasn't anybody him, uh you know, you're getting the shirt. It was it was about a moment being here in which everybody wanted to be part of it.
Speaker 1: And Bro, he was going. He wasn't even he wasn't even in third year. Bro, he was just it was he was garden and what I'm seeing from Lebron is a rejuvenation. Yeah, I'm finna give it to you, but I'm he's still doing this. Pe Okay, Luke, I need you to do this. But Ad didn't have the personality to do this right he. Ad is not a Luca and Luca's not an Ad. The mentalities are totally different. Man, Wait till this boy get in like a half decent shape, twenty fifteen games on his belt. Wait, thing, you see the Maths man, Bro, this is what I shot the other day, Bro, Conference Finals? What's bigger than the Maths Lakers? What's bigger in the math Lakers? What's bigger than the Mass? The Mass Lakers? Bigger than the MAVs Lakers West Coast? Right now? That's a crazy Storyline'll, it'll be definitely. You know how much friction is in that motherfucker. You know how much friction is in that narrative. You know how much bullshit is in that narrative? Man, that narrative. Ain't it ain't a cool? Ain't it ain't a cool narrative? When Luca go back to fucking Dallas, it ain't cool. It ain't cool. It definitely it ain't cool. It ain't cool. It ain't cool. I'm telling you, bro, it ain't cool. And guess who gonna ride with him? He got the greatest player in this era with him, Bro, Bro, Then they get connected back, ain't connect. If you listen to me, man, you're back. Fuck everything else. Get in the right spirit, get your mom back right, come back out here. Yeah, connect you back in. La La got the connect back? You feel me? L A got the connect back. Lord, listen, I see it, and I'm watching the players play harder. I'm watching Hayes. He the new Lively man. Luca uh made Lively and watch my man from GAFFERD. He made them thirty five forty point impressions on the game. Then Motherfuckers was straight up five's rebound office, rebound, run the float, block shots man, he made them live threats. Man, I'm watching how he did Hayes. Hayes got five lives in the game, six for six. That's what I'm trying to tell you. You see how active he is. He'll block your ship, He'll run your ass. Bro, I'm telling you, man, watching how the Lakers are bend built.
Speaker 3: I don't need to be long with here, but I'm seeing how everybody Vincent, these are the dogs, Vincent, Vanderbilt, Hayes, Reeves.
Speaker 1: You see, you see Austin Reeves. Man, I'm thinking Austin Reeve's about to rip out. They have a whole superman goddamn shit under his ship. The way he playing Austin Reeves like, Okay, lu can get off or Swan Swan, Swan goes to me. Okay, come on, man, Austin Eve is activated. Bro Listen, I see then guess what, Bro, and guess what. Guess what the league always do when the raidings are down, they go straight to the Lakers and Celtics. And just because we don't have that robber now it is active. Now, boy, when the Lakers and Celtics met ship, come on, hey man, we back Mortimer. The crazy thing is, I'm looking at the West. The West is cracking. Listen, think about this. Because the young teams at the top they got, they got them veterans, they got the veterans. Does not matter. But none of them ain't, none of them teams at the top outside of Denver being in that light. I'm so nervous. I'm so nervous for the young. Ok see gods, dog, I'm so nervous for the young Rockets. I'm so nervous for the Memphis Grizzly because you know what you don't want to be, But you don't want to play a fucking Laker Lebron Luca. You don't want to play a motherfucking Goldis Man. That Golden State ship looked like some boy. I was thinking, this, boy, Jimmy can take Bamn Duncan Robinson hero and take them to the finals a couple of times. Boy, you see what he doing, look boy a boy boy. Yeah, he gotta play a different role over there, so he got it though. It looks good. I see what he's doing. He's such a big influence that when you off boys ship, he actually plays. We all know because I'm looking at Lakers gold to stay and you can tell both of them trades re energize the vets that was there. It looked like Draymond re energized Steph. You know what I'm saying. Look like from the sideline, you know, Jimmy like pointing at him like they look they spirit. It's like, all right, we got a fighting chance. Now. Before it looked like it, but now they're like Okay, this is that's cool. We we Yeah, for sure they cracking and they don't look like this. There's a whole new Golden State look with him, and it's a different attitude now, totally different. You got an all star player. You gotta you got impactful player. Impactful player, straight up, they're not even they was Russian kaminga.
Speaker 3: Now it's like a okay, come back, but go ahead, take take your little tom. We're gonna we're gonna work. We're working this. You feel me, Yeah, man, I like Goden State. After I saw the game to two games I saw, I was like, oh man, this this's gonna be a problem right here. This is gonna be a real problem right here. But one of the things that these young teams don't have that these older teams have is influence. Influence on the whistle. Paul, You notice we get the fourth quarter, Ron go to the cup. If you or if you act like or if it's any Luca, Luca too, Luca can get the whistle. And when you get your team into the bonus early and you nine minutes into the bonus, bro, you going the whole nine minute quarter and you're in the bonus and it makes a huge difference.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm scared of when it comes to the longevity or these older teams being in a sixth and lower seed. Bro, that's many because they know the sow the paste down, they know to do this. Hey, come on, let's get that match up.
Speaker 1: Bro. When you get the playoffs, Bro, it be those intricate, intangible things that actually make the make the series what they are. And that's what I'm nervous for. Yeah, yeah, you know. I'm man, We're bad. Oh my god, I fucking love this dog. This is what we need right here. Bro. We got a great balance right now. Great man.
Speaker 4: On the other side of the Lakers trade, the Dallas Mavericks, Ad gets hurt the game, Gafford gets hurt the next game. All of the they're one and a half games out of the playoffs. Listen and Kyrie Irving as a player option this offseason as well. What do you think the forecast in Dallas is if they don't make the playoffs this year?
Speaker 1: Dwight howid gonna get picked up at some point? Damn. J didn't do didn't do the press conference after he got hurt too. Damn. It's just like everything is falling apart in Dallas like to be in that position. They booed the owner when he came and sat to a seat. Man, It's just like it's some egos that got involved in all of this. Like you traded the whole future, the whole face, the whole city that was on his back, and you just said we don't need you. Like seriously, this is one of the most unprecedented things I've ever seen. Like, where do they go if they don't make the playoffs because they made this trade thinking like right now we're building for now the next couple of years with a D we feel like we can shore up our defense, Kyrie can lead us. We got all these pieces to where now to where you go from this trade to not make the playoffs. Let's not jump that gun. Those guys are going to come back. They're not saying the ticket it's only thirty games, got that can you miss two weeks? Two weeks? If you sprain ankle is two weeks? I don't know what the is. A spraying ankle is like three days, three four games today. This ain't the eighties nineties weeks for them. This is two to three weeks.
Speaker 4: Eighties of doctor strain. They said several weeks he would be out. That's said for us, we've.
Speaker 1: Already seen what Pablo Paolo mon Carroll had to miss like three months off of that after after torn up doctor. So this is a strain. So that's probably three weeks, three four weeks. This is the end of the This is the run right now, all starts coming up and these next three weeks it's critical. You gotta start really fine tuning everything and start getting into your rhythm right now. You know that this is the this is the lap, this is the them final two laps. Just to stretch right here. This is the momentum stretch. So I say that to say, you you the mask, What do you do? You can't just you're not finna give up. Yes, you're definitely gonna fight, but it's just not looking good. It's the fans are discouraged. The energy in the building is off. Click turn that off. You took you It's like the whole soul. You took the soul out of the building. Like how you gonna have the fans come up and be cheering and give the you know what I'm saying after you traders? Now all y'all hurt. Man, you're gonna start watching Dallas game. It's gonna be a lot of people not even coming to the game. Oh ship, he pulled the plunger. It's gonna be people not coming to the game. I don't say that. They fuck with the Maths and lord, they look good. Did you see them?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: The Maths look good when they played d look good before he got hurt. Bro, I was like, this is it, Bro, I'm looking at look like for like three four and a half quarters, it look good for three some positive, man, I'm seeing what it is. Give me some positive. I'm saying what I saw. It looked good, but it looks great. It looked good, It looked great. It did. It looked like some ship. Then it's just like did you see it? It was like it was like the hare is out the bill see it.
Speaker 3: Though, I've seen it. Though, funk that I've seen that. I see what the mass can be. They just gotta they got to get through this. Man, If they can get through.
Speaker 1: This, they can just get to the play in and get healthy for the plan. Then okay, but how do you build chemistry now? If you ain't got no chemistry now, with your with your main pieces you traded for. Y'all play three quarters. Now we got when you come back, we're gonna have you got. We're gonna have twelve thirteen games left to get chemistry. We had no training camp with you. We're just gonna throw We just say, hey, we're gonna figure it out. We all professionals in here, we all know how to play, Basna be. But I'm just that's tough. That's a tough situation. That's all I'm saying. It's tough. We don't practice right now. We don't practice. We may have to do a walk through here and now, but that's tough. Now, think about it. Think about it. They don't practice, no more practice, So how we gonna build something?
Speaker 3: So in all of this and what you're saying, I hear you, But those can't be crutches to why we don't continue to go forward.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Like they're still a good team. They still got good players, still got talent on the roster. A good team. And hear what you're saying. A good team right now? What you say, Okay, see Memphis them it is good teams. Like that's a good A lot of good names on the roster right now. You got to earn being a good team, you know that. And it's consistency too. Yeah, damn, I love this. This is like a good old drama just keeps getting better and better.
Speaker 4: Man On a more of a positive note, Thanks Nate. Kevin Durant joins the thirty K shot to KD. Man, I mean there's only a handful of guys ahead of you, guys. You guys are still in the top twenty, So shout out to you guys. But just what the thoughts of KD hitting thirty K in his career?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Shout to Slim Yo, Slim Reaper man. You you do that?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 3: Straight up shout to you, Bro, Snipe, You've been killing. Been a huge fan of yours for a long time.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: It's great to see you grow from just Texas and being a young kid and being so impressiable to where you are now.
Speaker 1: Bro. I think you need a brew for you every year. Bro.
Speaker 3: I just think you need a you know, a different, different someplace where you can get some fresh air. Straight up, man, congratulation thirty grand man.
Speaker 1: That's that.
Speaker 3: Ain't that ain't no, Ain't that ain't nothing like DoD It's only a couple in front of you, So saluting you.
Speaker 1: King for real? Yeah, yeah, no doubt that thirty thousand is is like, that's like how many players have done that now, like six only?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So it's bron Kareem Malone, Kobe, MJ, Dirk and Wilt ahead of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah oh yeah yeah. That's a testament of like longevity, that's a testament of I get buckets out here, no matter where I go, I get buckets. I get bucket right. And I mean, we've never seen a player like him, you know what I'm saying, Generational talent, came into the league, h you know, upheld expectations, been an MVP, and you know, everything right now for him is icing on the cake as far as his Hall of Fame career. Right now, he's positioning hisself to where we're gonna rank him all time, you know. And it's thirty thousand, you know, just adds to that.
Speaker 3: And Bro, if I'm being honest, he got another good three four if you get with somebody right, bron he can get one of these next three four on some real shit. KD looks really good. I'm talking like where he can actually go and help somebody what I said, he needs I think he don't need to be the guy no more. He needs to be like kind of like how Bron is evolving into this. Listen, just because we're saying Luca and his team and he run it. Bron still is the maestrover here. And don't get it fucked up this bron ship.
Speaker 1: Ain't you know? We ain't getting it like that, but yeah we are. We know what the transition is here and KD Man man Bro we put him in back in Okay. See that's what I came saying. Or Houston. You know, I mean I have to get one of them pieces up in Houston. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Who, No, that's gonna be tough to do, right, you can't. But because you would throw it off. Yeah, he sustuld got like five pieces that you would take through.
Speaker 1: And truthfully, he gotta find a way this off season to get to Milwaukee. Listen, listen to me. He gotta find a way to get to Milwaukee mid March. He's gonna know, p if the Suns ain't doing ship and they on the bottom right now too right not even in the plane, lord, listen, him.
Speaker 3: And Jamaine Jones got to sit there and had a conversation. Listen, I'm go go ahead, play it out professional. But then, yeah, bro, just what is it just what we're doing? And then are you breaking the whole team up in Phoenix?
Speaker 1: Don't you just build around Booker? I mean you guys you still book are still relatively young, and it's prime. You know, KD can go somewhere, you know where he can be a h have a chance, and then say all right, we're gonna build around Booker. Hold on what you do with Bill? Well, Bill has that no trade clause, so it's like just you gotta play with Bill right now, you gotta work with Bill. Yeah, you gotta work with Bill. Right you think Bill stays or you think he moves, he moves on. I think he could keep Bill. But if you find a way to trade k D to try to get some more assets, need to keep Bill, keep Bill and maybe you can get back into playoff contention. Can you play Bill and a book of the game. I think you can. I just think KD there is overkill. Overkill, Yeah, like I think one of them out ago damn. But the one who makes the most sense is KD. Because you still got an all time player who can help a team win. Just build a round booker. You know what I'm saying, Like, let Bill and him. That's crazy. Yeah, that ship, Yeah, that's crazy. I'm listening to you and I'm like, damn, just give a generation play now. We gotta see what the playoffs look like first before we can start pointing, like all right, you know if okay see flame out, that might be the move. So I'm gonna tell you. You know what I'm saying. I'm gonna tell you the move. I'm gonna tell you what I'm gonnaell.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna put everybody on nose right now, straight coming out of the playoffs, coming out of the All Star Games, them first team games. That's who gonna tell me who's actually trying to make the playoffs or not. The race starts right after the right after the All Star Game.
Speaker 1: Let's get to it. What you said thirty games after the All Star Game, it's thirty games, twenty eight games.
Speaker 3: See, you're gonna look up, team gonna be going. That's you know what I'm saying. You gonna look up and this, Oh no, we got five games uf y.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, march goes fast. It's a sprint now a sprint and this is about.
Speaker 3: Who gets out like them first five games, man, bro, you know how the first five games.
Speaker 1: Can have the momentum and then some teams got to go on the road. Still, man, it's a form of tallest Bro, it's the best part of the league. That's the best part of the league.
Speaker 4: Some contract extension news, Brandon Ingram gets a three year extension with the Raptors. How do we feel about a core of Ingram Quickly, Barrett and Scottie Barnes.
Speaker 3: I love that, I love, I love I love I love all those pieces. Yeah, I love all those pieces right there, all those pieces coming.
Speaker 1: Uh Listen.
Speaker 3: Toronto is a team that you can't sleep on because they have a great fan base. Regardless of who's playing or whatever. They support their team. But then they give you so much energy that you if you playing for the Raptors, Bro, Man, they care you like this around the city.
Speaker 1: You feel me. Ingram's gonna love that. I think with Ingram, man, he is an all star caliber player. He just seemed like he lost his motivation down there in New Orleans, and I just feel like sometimes you need a new place to be in to get fresh air to get that back. So I like that team of him with Scottie Barnes exculy. Like I don't know if they're gonna make the playoffs this year. Probably not for the play but you got something you can build on. You got some building blocks, now, you know what I'm saying. So I like that. I like that move, you know, going for it, uh and just seeing where you're gonna be. Like, this is a move for the future, because got some pieces too. They got some pieces now, I'm telling you talking about Barrett Dizzle. Uh, what's your what's your start? Look to try to bring look to try to bring Wigans out there. You know, next year, bring Wiggans back home from Miamia.
Speaker 2: Go home.
Speaker 1: He a veteran. He a veteran now who's won. So now he can give him that game from there, he can go, you know, go back home. Give him some game in Toronto. That'll be a good like you know, how you bring veterans in like Houston did. Like you know these young teams are doing. That's might be the move for them in the summer. Yeah. I like Toronto. I like the future.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm telling you, man, them teams that's on the bottom bro, listen, I watched Brooklyn the night they play hard.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 1: You don't want to see Brooklyn them back to back. I saw Portland they you know, before they went into this little whatever, just a couple of days ago.
Speaker 3: They was what one last nine ten? Man, I'm telling you, man, oh man, the league is the lead.
Speaker 1: Bro. You can't come in here and just think it's all cool. Man. These teams have slap your eyes. You feel real? Man, what's going on in Philly? First flying the bird is flying o K. But them Sixers is dying. The bird is flying, the Sixers is dying. They look boy, they look bad though, Bro, I think that's so. You know what I saw, man? I saw mastally how none you saw that actually came off some crazy ship tonight and then the other night he had like five shots or like nine shots. Man, they need to trade MB get him some fresh air, build around that. And this is not a knock against mb I just think for fresh air. Everybody like it's Maxie's team, it's Maxi's team. Build around him. Paul George ain't going nowhere. He just signed a big deal. Keeg like PG, you ain't got no choice, ain't stuck there like, I mean, he's not the same player he was in the in the Clippers organization. So right now, we gotta get some some assets for MB. Who could be that team you got said, an MB for Zion swap. I don't know, you never know. That might be a thing. Philly can't play in Philly. Philly, tough, bro, you gotta have a you know what I'm saying. Philly ain't Philly want them Citi, you gotta I'm gonna go to Indiana and be vegan. Damn Indiana. That might be a cool move for him. They ain't getting off Shaka ain't a man. They get off. I ain't get on Miles. Ain't get on Miles. You'll get a mouse for him. Play forty five games every year, you get a mouse. Y'all stuck in the middle. We gotta make a splash. It's got a bus saf You got a green bus saw and you got this Cleveland BUZSA. What are you taking New York bus saw too?
Speaker 4: And Beide also said he might need to undergo off season knee surgery again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not touching days. You're not touching that. It be big fella. Let's get some fresh air. Go and shut it down. You shut it down. If you're a big fellow right now, I think if you saying that, now, you gotta do it. Shut it down. We seasons over, shut it down. Make sure you come back all the way right. See, the thing is, why did you play in the Olympics If your need wasn't right though, too, so you gotta you got some questionable decisions that it is. Man, You played Olympics, then you started the season. It wasn't ready. You know what I'm saying, Like, get get right, get right, get your body right. Yeah, you're gonna like right now, what is it February right, shut it down, shut it down right now, right now, go ahead, get the surgery. Bro, you're not gonna be ready for the eight months. Now you got eight months. You're not gonna be ready for the season. Bro, six nine weeks after the surgery, and then now you got four to five months to get in shape and get stronger. I mean, how many months do it take? Ticket? It took me four weeks. It took me four or five weeks, and I was I was ready for NBA shape. Like you got five months? Like, dude, I don't know, Like, come on, man, five months an't enough to get to get ready for way more than enough.
Speaker 3: Bro man listen, Zion went out. Uh, it didn't make the playoffs right, and then didn't start the year right.
Speaker 1: So this is woild, Lord, I don't know what, Lord, but this is the culture that the NBA that's created. You know why, because you don't practice. We practiced every day. So going into the season, we had a mentality like to grind. We had a mentality of hard work. We had a mentality to show up, to be available every day. I wanted to come to practice because I couldn't. I wanted to practice with my teammates. I couldn't be over here looking on the side while the ain't going hard. Now I'm coming here to practice because everybody else is practicing. I couldn't wait for practice, like now who I'm at today? Like who I'm at today? I was like, I'm who I'm at today. I love the practice because to fire every day every day. I want to fire every day. Guess what I'm hearing out? Five? However, won five line up right here right right? Whoever? Won't they ask? But they can line right here? They get to practice, well, they get to the gym. I don't think you can't. We can't practice today. Why not the pace too high? It's not the pace. Well, listen to me. We just scored fifty. You know what that feel like? Bro? On both ends we played defense and we scored one fifty. Is not what you think. Boy, Listen to me, that's one fifty. We was in better shape. We was in better shape. I know, I'll say that. I'll say it was in better shape. You know why that one fifty looked like one fifty and one forty Because we're shooting a thousand threes. I got it. We're running the big man, ain't running into end paces up though, p ticket, you ran baseline the baseline. These these sitters are running THREEE to three. That's a difference. That's a difference. So of course if we shoot fifty threes, we're gonna score one hundred and forty points. Bro, listen, we go. Our pace was one hundred points, one hundred and ten. But if you look, if they tracked us, both fans, both fans listen, we fighting through screens. They switch. I got that, they switch. We fighting through screen. I'm chasing Reggie Miller. Y'all just saying switch. But in the league.
Speaker 3: Hold on in the league where you're not giving you're not giving him a chance now right, So now it's like Jeff Gundy, you want in practice or you wanted the game.
Speaker 1: So that's a real thing. Now you remember we shot that and that was and that was like a bar. No, no, no, it's really like real life. Okay, where you want to coach, you wanted to practice, you get it practice, but I'm not. You're not finna get it both ways. So I'm telling you how that played. Well, I couldn't wait for practice. I'm gonna take it out on somebody, bro. It wasn't even taking it out. It was like, well, I'm just you know, real ship, bro, Like man, come on, real ship. And if I had a sheet or I had a dunk in the next day and that was you know, like so now if we don't practice, and that's the culture. When I entered anything on my body, I liked, I need to rest until it's completely here. That's crazy. I rested if I hurt my ankle or or dislocated my thumb, All right, well this thing get fifty percent. I'm ready. I'm gonna put this ankle brace retape it twice uh, you know, take this around this way and this way. I'm ready. Man, let me tell you something. Stepping out there, I'm stepping out there.
Speaker 3: The goon ship is to play with that motherfucker hurt Man didn't tell him. Yeah, nigga, I'm want to soul anchor out here.
Speaker 1: What's up? You're put in your left hand and take that ship. Yeah, bro, I used to play hurt. That's what I'm saying. They're not going out there until they're completely healed. And that's why when you create that, you like, that's a good point on the pace. Man, that's a good point on the pace.
Speaker 3: Nothing to It's making a lot of guys not aggressive anymore. By shooting the three, guys ain't getting to the free throw line as much no more. You don't put you know, put the opposition in foul trouble, or you don't get in the bonus quick.
Speaker 1: You know, all the.
Speaker 3: Shooters out there, I'm never telling somebody how to actually do that gaming ship.
Speaker 1: But always remember this. If motherfucker you a three and you're open.
Speaker 3: To shoot that three, he's telling you to shoot that three because he don't want you coming downhill. Because if I give you the three, every time, and you make it every time and get cool.
Speaker 1: Guess what, I still got all my fouls. I still you know what I'm saying. And guess what, that three ain't fever. It's been very valu you you hit two three? Oh yeah, one of these ones, Man Wallace, Josh Smith Man. I used to play they shoot the three. Boom Oh man, he hit it. Josh Smith hit it a boom. Oh god, let me let hit it. Confidence. So now coming down here, I'm like, oh man, thank god. And then I'm resting. That's how we come down on turn fold. Yeah, come on, let's get it, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, So, man, man, you got to keep that pressure on the defense.
Speaker 3: You got to continue to come downhill, and you gotta be able to, you know, get to the free throw line and get there, man, because those free throws are free points.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Man, that's a great point. Pe good call, that's a good call. Let's just get some game piece, baby. Yeah. Yeah. So I won the NFL season, right, can we say that? Correct? So, so I just want to say I got the case. I got the case. Then we get paid. I got the case. You got the case, man, I got we go do a certain five, get paid for the bet. You know what I'm saying. So next week I'm bringing the case. Okay, so you heard it. Let's let's make sure we stamp this Isaac Okay, okay, Fred, can you hear it? Stamp it right? All right? I got the case, lord right right?
Speaker 4: NBA?
Speaker 1: So just the NBA season, right, what's our NBA record? Sorry, Nate, what's our NBA We got the NBA record? Okay? So we zero zero now, Nate? Starting today?
Speaker 4: All right, let's see. So it's All Star weekend.
Speaker 1: What we betting for the adult man? Let me see, We'll figure it out. We'll figure out it. Let's get it. Man. I'm gonna tell you my idea. Oh Mary, mind sidebar, let's go ahead. All right.
Speaker 4: First up, I want to ask you about the three point contest. We got Dame Darius Garland, Hero Healed, Norman Powell, Brunson, Cam Johnson, Kate Cunningham. So take your pick who you think is winning the three point contest.
Speaker 1: So I just want to point out some things to just stand out to me. Is home, Damon's in Oak. Oh, it's a lot of ism and what you see what you see and it's gonna do you feel me?
Speaker 4: He's one before man.
Speaker 3: Listen, he's won twice. Uh, he's coming home to win it. And then you got the hometown, you got the gun and the ship, you got the.
Speaker 1: Rock himn of this. You feel me, man, you got the god man. Listen, this, this, this, this is gonna be the one right here. This is gonna be the one right here. This should be a really good thing. One Yeah, give me, give me Dame, Lema take Dane, give me the list.
Speaker 4: Dame could go for a three pet I'm just gonna say that he's one in the last two years in a row, Yes, sir man.
Speaker 1: So he could go for three people that it's step in the building, steph and death is in, not in, It's death not in. Ain't nobody from this man washing the three man again.
Speaker 4: So we got Lillard, Garland, Hero, Heeled, Norman Powell, Brunson, Cam Johnson, Kate Cunningham.
Speaker 3: Hero is a good pick, but I wondered about his breathing. You know what I'm gonna to hell So, no, buddy, hell so listen, when I when I watched you, you know how I knew you was gonna win because you was composed.
Speaker 1: You wasn't there people. You was getting the ball. I was wondering you was going to so boy, you look like miss Mary. You was like he was grabbing like people grabbing them at the hill. Look he was going to the other I was like, Colo, No, but I practiced. I practiced, I know, but but I knew. I knew the floating. But your floats like this pee, you weren't like it. Did you was like I wasn't rushed, looking like Miss Mayy out there said yeah, my nigga got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See these new timers bro yo breathing Yo, bro, everybody don't know breathing. Is we shooting? You know what I'm saying? And such. Let me tell you something though the three as a as a three point contest winning get off, pe get off, peep, get off, pe get off. Pay speak on this. Uh, it's so much different, Like you really gotta practice it. Like I went in in two thousand and two and I participated. I didn't practice. I was just like fucking around, tripping off the forty one from three. I'm about to come out. I made only like eight or nine. I was the lowest in the whole contest. I was like, so I actually practiced, because when you think about it, when you shoot, you catching the ball right here, you catching, You're catching the ball, You're not picking it up off something and coming here and lowling. It's different. That's different because you gotta go. You gotta You can be like boom and your eyes is kind of up and you already know what a rim is and you can visualize it quick, whereas you really gotta turn, take your eye off the rim, relocate it quick and seek and so you gotta you gotta really practice that. So I practiced that a few times through. I went around there like four or five times to where I was like, Okay, this is different, this is different. Now I gotta get a rhythm to it. Okay I went too fast that time. Oh I went too slow. Okay, I gotta get the rip. Let me go around again time it. You know what I'm saying. Okay, this is the rhythm to do that. You know what I'm saying. So you really gotta go out there and practice with the ball racks. And I ain't don't us think you're gonna come out here and say I can shoot. Na. What was your best practice run when you did that that you can remember, Damn I can't remember, probably like twenty five ship. So you got it, yeah, I got it in Yeah.
Speaker 3: And you made it your point after practice. Let me hey, put the ballacks and then go around yep, yep. And the league loves it when a premier player won. Somebody from a you know what I'm saying, jumps in it, bro, That's what it's about. This event was actually to build play a profile. I don't know why no players don't jump in it. Like the look at the kid who won the dunk contest. We didn't know that kid before we got you know, a little.
Speaker 1: Short kidamc Man. We didn't know him. We didn't know he wasn't even know nobody's radar until he got in the dunk contest.
Speaker 2: He is he?
Speaker 1: This is he in the league. He's in the G league.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You walking around like that, dude? You feel me?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: I mean said though, that's cool, but the dunk contest is watched, so.
Speaker 3: Let me let me throw this, bro. Did y'all see the girls? The girls got a one on one tournament. Y'all see the girl? They beat us, man, they beat us to it. Man, The girls beat us to it. Man, shut the unrival, Man, the unrival got the ones. Yeah, come on, get some kick man. Listen, listen, that shit was hard too. You see what all God did?
Speaker 1: Man, ain't. I ain't even gonna go like this, but man, it was some girls getting worked in the bag. You hear what I'm saying. Yeah, it was some real work done in those one and ones.
Speaker 4: Man. So you got healed, you got Lillard?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got Okay?
Speaker 4: Cool? All right, let's move to the All Star Game. So now it's a tournament bracket where Chuck, Kenny Shack all of the team, and then the Rising Stars. Whoever wins out of that they advanced. It's a four team tournament, so I'll read Chuck's team s Ga Jokic, Donovan Shengoon, Pascal Siakam, Carl Towns, Wenby, Trey Young. Kenny's team's Chuck and Kenny are playing each other in the first round.
Speaker 1: That's a hard. That's a hard.
Speaker 4: Kenny's team is Brunson, Cunningham, An Garland, Hero, Jared Jackson, Mobley, j Dubb. Shack's team is playing whoever wins the Rising Stars game James Brown, Steph K D. Harden, Kyrie, Lebron, Deam and Tatum.
Speaker 1: Who team is that? That's a Shack got a fucking brick. S got a brick drafted.
Speaker 4: The teams and that was that was who Shack drafted. So who do you like of those three teams the most.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take Kenny's team. That's the middle team.
Speaker 4: That's that's the young team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the one with JJ on there right, Yeah, j a.
Speaker 4: Lot of the young younger players.
Speaker 1: That's a small team. That's what I'm going with. They might play harder than these old gis. Give me give me Shock team, Shack Team. Okay, young boys, they're gonna be a little more excited to be there than the guys who've been there. Going to be all start m v P. Give me bron for all started VP? Who you all started v P. I'm gonna go, man, give me Bron just the bronze. Lash y'all can have it next.
Speaker 4: They have the same betting on its both those guys same.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Stephan is the fame. It's his hometown, so STEP's the favorite to the m v P.
Speaker 3: Now brother and Alpha Roth and the Alpha. It's either Bron or stuff. It ain't going to no young boy. I don't know if the young young young boys just this day weekend.
Speaker 1: It's active. You know what I'm talking about. Yeah, sant Frank gonna be too active. Let's get it, baby, let's get it. Those are the picts of the week.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah,