Speaker 1: Leonard skinned simple man that can only mean one thing on this radio program, all things self proclaimed simple man that means all things Bill O'Reilly, and of course all things Bill O'Reilly or billoreilly dot com and his new book Confronting the Presidents No spin assessments of Washington to Biden, mister O'Reilly, Sir, Harry.
Speaker 2: You, I'm busy like you, Hannity, not quite as busy as you, but approaching that level.
Speaker 1: You know, why do we call each other by our last names? Why don't you call me Sean? Why don't I call Why do I call you O'Reilly? I don't get it. I mean, I guess that's how people know us.
Speaker 2: But there are too many Shawn's in the world, and.
Speaker 1: There are too many O'Reilly's in the world. What are you talking about. There's only one Bill O'Reilly, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Not it's a New York thing. In Levittown, where I grew up, everybody called everybody by their last name, and I've kind of incorporated that into adulthood.
Speaker 1: We have a lot going on, isn't a nice Bill Clinton to finally admit that Democrats cannot keep asserting that things are great in the economy because it's not true. He did blurt out that people like lacln Riley would be alive today. She would be alive if we did some vetting at the border. The left is beginning to freak out over Donald Trump's pledge to de poor people that are illegally in this country. I mean, Bill, you have elected officials one after the other, all these congressmen, you know, Democratic senators, all of these governors, you know, starting in Massachusetts and Governor Newsom, and it goes around the country just you know. Now Katie Hobbs out in Arizona is saying that they will not cooperate with the deportation.
Speaker 3: Now here's the problem I have with it, Bill.
Speaker 1: We have had dozens of Lake and Riley's murdered by unvetted Harris Biden illegals. We've had dozens of Americans that have been raped by Harris Biden, unvetted illegals. We have had hundreds and hundreds of Americans victims of violent crime by Harris Biden unvetted illegals. We have gang members. We have you know, this gang that everybody now knows about from what you might call from Venezuela trend de Arragua. They're now in sixteen states. We have known terrorists in the country, Bill, and we know what they're doing. They're plotting and planning another nine to eleven attack on our country or worse.
Speaker 3: And why are all of these governors.
Speaker 1: Why did California Los Angeles pass a sanctuary city ordinance in the wake of Trump's election. Why did Boston's mayor Michelle Woo vow to defy Trump's mass deportation order. Why did Katie Hobbes, the governor of Arizona, joining quote the resistance to protect illegal immigrants over the lives of American citizens.
Speaker 3: Can you explain that to me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they planned to the base. All three of the people you mentioned are far left politicians who got elected by far left voters who want open borders, and so they play there. But it's over. It really is all over for that segment. And I hope that Trump administration will be very methodical and smart in the way it goes about punishing these people. They're going to have to get a law, a separate law, maybe the Lake and Riley law to punish sanctuary cities.
Speaker 1: Because God, can I interrupt, not because I'm being a jerk, I really want an answer. Isn't that aiding and a betting law breaking? Isn't it institutionalizing law breaking because we have federal laws, immigration laws and they are assisting in breaking those laws.
Speaker 2: Yeah, symbolically it is. And they pay the price by losing the election. So the open border was part of the equation that led to Trump's landslide. So they paid a humong his price. But in Boston and Sacramento, they don't pay a price, so they continue to parrot this stuff. Katie Hobbs, if she had competition at a higher level, wouldn't be there. She would have lost in Arizona, but she'll lose the next time.
Speaker 3: She wasn't up this cycle, but she'll lose in the next cycle.
Speaker 2: The Trump administerstration to figure this out fast. And this is the key component that as soon as Donald Trump as president goes after the sanctuary cities and does deportations, that's going to be blocked in federal court. And the ACLU is already filed paper and Trump's just president elect. So what has to happen the first week is that Congress has to pass a law that says if you are a local or state municipality, and you do five federal law, which the Constitution says takes president, then the federal government can deny you federal funding. One status in law. Then Trump has got a free fire zone to punish these people. But he can't do it by executive order alone. He's got to get that law passed. And right now he would even some Democrats would vote for that, I believe.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's a scary part.
Speaker 1: And we have murderers, rapists, we have gang members, we have cartel members, and we have known terrorists in the country. And for these Democrats to dig their heels and it tells me they learn nothing from this past election.
Speaker 2: They live in the Wizard of Oz land of the far left. So WO doesn't have to worry about this either as Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren in Massachusetts. And these people aren't going to change. But that's how actually good news for the traditional conservative group. And here is what I want to This is my main point today on my programs, and now I'm going to intrude on the entity program MSNBC is done done, They're finished. It's over.
Speaker 1: By the way, MSDNC is for sale, not the NBC is for sale.
Speaker 3: We're spinning it off, spinning it off.
Speaker 2: Bs NBC Comcast said today they are uncoupling. That's the word they used MSNBC from the NBC news apparatus. That means they're going to be massive layoffs over there. They don't have any entree into NBC's reporting or anything like that. They're on their own. That was announced today, And we know.
Speaker 1: That Joe and Mika, who and I love your thoughts on this, who met with Donald Trump at their request at mar A Lago. Now he's far more magnanimous about this than I would be after being called a racist, a fascist, a Nazi. You know, I could play three hours of this radio program just Joe and Mika launching into Donald Trump the last eight plus years, and they go there, kiss the ring.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: And today they're on the air saying, well, we could be fired tomorrow. They've been universally condemned by both the left and the right for what they're trying to pull off here. I mean, what do you really believe? I mean, Joe Scarborough liberal, Joe you know, up till recently would try to persuade people that he's a conservative. Would you and I both know as a joke, but legacy media Bill died this election. Nine straight years they have been trashing Trump and nobody cared.
Speaker 3: What they said.
Speaker 2: And that's why Trump agreed to the meeting, because he said, here they come, now, they have to kiss my you know why. That's why he did it. It was a great pr move to have the use to grovel at Ma Lago and Mika and Joe. They're going to be one of the first to go because they're making so much money. Who's gonna pay their salary? Sady? Who? There are no me They're finished. Okay.
Speaker 1: What do you make of the Washington Post and Jeff Bezos now looking to hire conservatives to write for the newspaper? Now I know this is true because I know a couple of people that have been called in for interviews. And meanwhile the Washington Post, as a person that used to claim to be a conservative, also, that is a harsh anti Trumper, more harsh than even the most prominent ones, saying, you know, giving advice to Democrats tell voters Republicans want to kill your children.
Speaker 2: Look, do you remember my interview with this Reuven woman. You've got to just google Bill O right now.
Speaker 1: I remember, I do remember the one with Barney Frank. I don't remember this one. Barney rank one is a classic. The people ought to pull up on YouTube.
Speaker 2: I want everybody after they finished listing a Hannity to google Bill O'Reilly, Jennifer Ruben where it was she. I reduced her to cinder. It was unbelievable. But I'm telling people, don't work for the Washington Post because your check is going to bounce. They lost seventy seven million dollars this year, Hannity in.
Speaker 1: A year, and that's before the two hundred and fifty thousand people, you know, just got rid of the subscriptions as a result of the Washington Post refusing to endorse a candidate.
Speaker 2: Whatever it's it's it's over. It's great revenge, and it's a passive retribution. He's not doing anything, all right, But all of the people who tormented him, they're all going down the dream. Look when we started at the Fox News Channel in nineteen ninety six, you and I were originals. MSNBC had been on the air for three months, and it was a hard news operation designed to complement NBC News because NBC News only had a half hour. That's all Lester Hold had over there.
Speaker 3: So they said, well at the time, to be fair, was Tom Brokaw.
Speaker 2: Well go ahead, okay, it's Broke called Leicester. They're all the same. So they said, hey.
Speaker 3: No, all right, go ahead, crack me up, go ahead.
Speaker 2: We can now do what CNN does because in the technology we could have our all our correspondence. One more thing I forgot to tell you about Joe and Mika. They were ordered to go to borrow Lago. They didn't go.
Speaker 1: Why do you say that? Is this speculation or do you have insight?
Speaker 2: Look? You and I were talking about an off camera the other day and you said, oh, Riley, how did you know this? And I told you very.
Speaker 3: That it's true.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: There was one thing that he I'm like, how the hell did you know?
Speaker 2: I know everything?
Speaker 3: And hell, you don't know everything.
Speaker 1: You think you know everything, but you don't know everything, which cracks me up the fact that you think you know everything.
Speaker 3: All right, quick break right back.
Speaker 1: We'll continue more with simple Man Bill, O'Reilly all things o'reillybilloreilly dot com as we continue. All right, we continue now all things simple man Bill, O'Reilly, All things O'reillybilloreilly dot Com. Here's a good question. And you're a Boston guy, you know Mike Barnicle. I mean, I accept that he's a liberal. I don't know him as well as you do. I did run into him once. He couldn't have been nicer to me, but he asked a really important question on liberal Joe. He said, I don't know how we can make cable news relevant again. Now, I don't think that applies to the Fox News Channel, because we are relevant our reporting on the border, on the economy, telling Americans the truth, allowing both sides to be heard. And I'm not tooting my own horn here, but you know, informing people of the real Kamala Harris and putting together the Kamala files and playing her in her own words, that's stuff that nobody else in the media did or does, Bill, and I think that distinguishes us from everybody else. And you do the same thing in your own way now, in your own little empire that you have built out, which has gone very very viral, which I'm happy for.
Speaker 2: The cable news industry is going to be very difficult to sustain. The best model is Fox News because it is really the only alternative that traditional conservative and fair minded Americans have in the new television news industry. Okay, news Nation is trying that it's making progress, and it's I think it's royal model is good. But obviously you and I built Fox News, and the legacy there is that traditional and conservative Americans never had a news outlet that respected them ever until Fox News came on. That legacy will keep Fox going. But the others have destroyed themselves by being a dishonest. But here's the most important point. They're hateful and Fox News is not hateful, never has been, and that is the big difference.
Speaker 1: That's a really good analysis. And I will tell you, paulk Radio is here to stay. Podcasting is here to stay. People will seek out alternative forms of media on social media where you dominate right now and then again, all credits to you, and I agree with you. Fox News is honest and we're not angry, and we tell the truth and you get all sides.
Speaker 3: And I think that has.
Speaker 1: Been a formula for for success and from day one, of which we were a part of it and a part of history that I think will be studied for years and years and years. And I'm very grateful to this audience that gives me this microphone every day and that camera every night, because you know, I mean, I have a face for radio.
Speaker 3: Let's be honest.
Speaker 2: You got Dick Clark hare You're you're doing fine.
Speaker 1: All right, mister O'Reilly. All things simple, man, Bill O'Reilly when you go to Bill O'Reilly dot com, Sir, thank you. We appreciate your insight. Twenty five till the top of the hour. We'll get to your calls here in mere moments if you're just joining us. By the way, Lake and Riley's murderer, Abara found guilty. Life in prison is the sentence, and frankly it would warrant the death penalty in my mind, but he will have no chance of ever getting out of a prison cell. That does not bring comfort to the family of Lake and Riley. And I've spoken to her family and they are devastated. Their lives will never be the same. And then we have democrats fighting in this country to protect those that did not respect our laws, borders, sovereignty. Even though we have known terrorists, we have murderers like the murder of Lake and Riley and dozens of other Americans and dozens of other Americans raped, and dozens and hundreds and hundreds of Americans victims of violent crimes. We have these crazy gangs now sixteen states. This Venezuelan gang that we talk so often about is all over the place. The trend de Aragua gang now they're in Tennessee, sixteen states total, and they're getting more violent by the day. We have cartels here. We have all the fentanyl and opioid problems that have gotten dramatically worse under Harris and Biden. And of course we're learning that under Harris and Biden, with our wide open borders that in fact, you know, other crimes have been committed. I mean, we now have a report out today finally that you know, said an investigation on accompanied child smuggling finds major failures of Harris and Biden. Why didn't they release that before the election. Anyway, we'll get to your calls in a second. I have to say I couldn't be more excited to be an honorary member of Gov. X. Now, I didn't want to accept this at first, but I only am accepting it. Who give this special gift to other people? What do I mean by that? For example, sweet baby James is a member of gov X. What is gov X now? If you have served in the military, if you have if you're serving in the military, if you work in law enforcement, if you're a teacher, if you serve your community or have served your community, if you serve your country or have served your country, this is a free service for you. It's the country's largest online store. It is exclusively and I will only use it for people that have served as gifts.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: I will never use it for myself anyway. Sweet baby James is using it and he's saving a fortune. In other words, if you get this free membership will never charge you a penny. You'll save up to forty percent off things you're gonna buy anyway, Ray Bands, Oakley's, Yetti's, north Face, a ton more. You can save up to forty percent off amazing vacations for example, up to one thousand dollars off all cruises unlimited open bar, which may be scary if Linda's on that trip, specialty dining with Norwegian Cruise Lines, and that's real money in your pocket. All you need to do is to qualify. To see if you qualify is go to gov x dot com. GOOVX dot com. Or if you know somebody that has served their community or their country and they qualify, tell them about this. It's real money in their pocket for things they're getting. Anyway, there are almost ten million members. They're saving millions every single month, and that's real money in their pocket. Dove x dot com today and use the promo code Sean se a N. They'll give you fifteen bucks off your first purchase. So they're giving you money. Not only do you not have to pay for membership, they'll give you money. Dove x dot com today. All right, so much news to get to. Where do I start. We're going to get to your phone calls coming up here in a second. So they're having this battle over whether or not those that identify as that men for example, that identify as women, whether in Congress now it's reached the halls of Congress, whether they those men can use women's bathrooms. Here's Congresswoman Nancy Mace.
Speaker 4: The idea of that is a trigger for me. I have PTSD from the abuse that I've suffered, and I'm going to do everything I can to protect women and girls. I know how vulnerable we are in private spaces. If you're changing clothes. Men shouldn't be anywhere in the room.
Speaker 5: Period.
Speaker 4: This is only the start, and I'm not going to stop. I'm They're threatening to kill me over this. Men that want to use women's restrooms are threatening to kill me over this issue.
Speaker 3: Good luck.
Speaker 4: I was the first woman to graduate from the Citadel, the Military College of South Carolina. And if we haven't met yet, I want all the bullys online to now, you will not bully me into submission. I can't be threatened. You can't threaten my life enough. That means I'm just going to double and triple, quadruple down on this issue.
Speaker 3: What is she referring to?
Speaker 1: Specifically, there is an LGBTQ activist that wants to find Nancy in a woman's bathroom and bash her face on the floor.
Speaker 3: This was on Instagram. Listen.
Speaker 6: This video goes out to Congresswoman Nancy Mace. Congresswoman Nancy Mace, I hope that Wednesday I do find you in that women's bathroom and I grab you're ready looking here and drag your face down to the floor while I repeatedly bash it and and so the blood's everywhere and you're dad. Thank you. I hope Nancy niece receives this lesson til kisses.
Speaker 3: Hisses.
Speaker 1: Now, that would be called a terroristic threat. That would be called illegal. You don't have the right to threaten people's lives, which is what this person on Instagram is doing. And I hope the proper authorities have already arrived and rectified that situation and resolved it. And I hope this person is arrested and charged as they appropriately should be. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Eight hundred ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, Alex is in I'm not sure North Dakota. Is that where he's from, Alex. How are you glad? You called?
Speaker 7: Very good Sean. First of all, I'd like to say Happy Thanksgiving. Regardless of what's going on in the world, we all have things to be thankful for. And also God bless you all for what you do.
Speaker 3: Thank you for letting us do it. We appreciate you.
Speaker 7: Uh my question Joe Biden. This is about Joe Biden. The war in the Ukraine. Okay, sure, declares war against NATO and the United States. Does Biden stay in that position until the war is over?
Speaker 1: You mean, does he remain the commander in chief. Yes, he does until noon on January twentieth of this coming year. There would be two months.
Speaker 3: From today whether we go to war or not.
Speaker 1: Whether we go to war or not. He is the commander in chief up until the moment Donald Trump has sworn in.
Speaker 7: Okay, I want to thank you very much for putting my mind at ease. I had another question about Come.
Speaker 3: On, I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: It's problem it's problematic. You need to understand this. He knows what the incoming president's policies are. He knows that he wants to de escalate this conflict, and he wants a resolution to this and an end to this. And after Joe Biden gave the go ahead for ballistic missiles supplied by the US in the hands of the Ukrainians to be fired into Ussia directly right at Moscow. By doing that and a few other things, he is exponentially escalating the situation there when he should be deferring to the incoming president's foreign policy and giving him a chance to resolve this conflict peacefully. And then he's given them another two hundred and fifty million dollars, and then he's allowing other weaponry to be used that up to this point he had not allowed. So it is it is mind numbing to me. It's almost like they want to set a trap that Donald Trump can't resolve the conflict and the most dangerous part of the equation that comes from Vladimir Putin himself. And Vladimir Putin just changed the rules that if you fire a ballistic missile that would warrant a legal nuclear attack against the country that would fire a ballistic missile at them. Well, that means that war could be escalated dramatically. It could include other countries in Europe and all throughout Europe, the vising citizens how to prepare for potential war. I mean, that's how dangerous what Joe and Kamala have done here. I guess she's the last person in the room, so she's deciding as well. It is extraordinarily stupid and dangerous.
Speaker 7: Isn't there any department in this government that could stop Biden from escalating the war? I mean, he's got free rein to do what he wants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the answer I'm answering your question. The answers, yes, he can do whatever the hell he wants right now. Anyway, I appreciate the call. I've been warning about this now for the last couple of days. Hey, are you exhausted every day fighting the three pm crash or struggling with memory issues or having a hard time on focusing. Well, maybe you just tired of being sick and tired. Please stop and listen to me right now. Pay attention to what I am about to tell you. Strong Sell it is a revolutionary supplement. It is a game changer. I've been taking it now for months. The longer I take it better, I like it. I take it every day. It gives me more natural energy, helps me stay focused all day, and I just feel better on top of working out, eating healthy, etc. Drinking less and trying to be my better self. Anyway, strong Sell is all American. It's a natural product. They utilize a proprietary method to get NADH to your cells. Linda uses it. You love it as well. Linda likes hers in the refrigerator. I just pour mine over ice.
Speaker 8: I do, and I keep telling everybody this is one of those things. You don't take it for a day, You're gonna feel it. Every day that you take it, you feel amazing, You feel better, and it is fixing your cells. It is making you stronger. And let me tell you, if you're a working mom, if you're a working dad, you're running around, you're going from work to practice. You need a little extra and Strong Cell gives it to you.
Speaker 1: It definitely does. Now here's the best thing you can invest in your health today. Just visit this website. It's Hannitystrong dot com. And if you use the promo code Hannity I check out, you get a twenty percent discount.
Speaker 3: That's hand strong dot com. Now.
Speaker 1: Strong Cell so believes in their product that they are offering a sixty day no risk policy and that means there's no risk to you.
Speaker 3: Give it a try, you're gonna love it.
Speaker 1: Stay Strong which a strong cell mind and body at Hannitystrong dot com. All right, quick break, right back to our phones eight hundred ninety four one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program as we continue POUP next our final roundup and Information Overload hour. All right, let's get back to our busy phones eight hundred nine four one. Sean, if you want to join us, uh is the Mackenzie Ohio Next Sean Hannity Show, Hey.
Speaker 5: Sean longtime listener, first time caller. I wanted to touch base with you on the trans people in women's sports. I am an ex collegiate athlete plate soccer my whole life. I've competed at a national level when we were in league play growing up, and I'm going to make some points, but I want you to understand how I know these things. So we had to seek out boys teams to compete with to prepare for tournaments and things because we didn't have the level of play that we needed with the girls on the surrounding teams. And so when we were thirteen twelve, we would scrimmage and destroy boys teams of the same age. As soon as we hit puberty, girls fourteen fifteen years old, we could no longer beat those thirteen year old boys that we were completely out like we out skilled them. I've had three ACL surgeries do to soccer, and I've had a surgeon explain it to me. So there's a physiological change that females go through. It's anatomical I'm tired of hearing about strength. It is so much more than strength. When we hit puberty, as biological females, our hips spread. We become naturally not kneknocked. Women have fifty percent more ACL surgeries because of this. If you watch men's professional soccer and women's professional soccer's soccer, men can turn on a dime. Women no longer can. After puberty. It is a physiological change in our bodies to allow for childbirth, and so not only strength, but more importantly, you literally cannot keep up with the speed and the agility of men. And so I don't care if you take puberty blockers. You have not had your hips spread period, So puberty blockers are not You are anatomically different than us and therefore able to be better than us, even though we might have more skill than you.
Speaker 1: Everything you are saying a lot of people in this woke world don't want to hear. But it is the person that I had defer to on this the most is Caitlyn Jenner. Now, long before Kate was Caitlyn, she was Bruce Jenner. I knew Caitlyn is Bruce, and I had interviewed Bruce Jenner many, many times. And you know, this big interview goes down, and I did not know that Caitlyn was listening to this radio program that day, and I was commenting on the interview, and I did say I don't understand it, but I wish Caitlyn every happiness, and I meant it then and I mean it now. But Caitlyn's an adult and we had a long, very productive conversation about the whole thing, and long story short, she has been very outspoken about biological men playing women's sports and making the point now, Caitlyn is a little older, but Caitlyn's a hell of an athlete. I mean, we're talking about winning the cathalon in the Olympics. I mean, this is big stuff, and an amazing golfer can hit the ball close to three hundred yards if not further, which if anybody plays golf, that is an enormous drive, meaning that she would have a competitive edge if she were to play in any golf tournaments as a woman, and she won't do that because she knows she has a physical advantage.
Speaker 3: So I really defer to her on.
Speaker 1: This, and she's been the most outspoken saying it's just not fair. And I think most Americans have a sense of fairness about this.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: On the issue of acceptance, I think Americans are pretty libertarian, like I am. I'm not going to get into people's personal business. It's not my business. It really isn't. And whatever whatever decisions adults make is up to them. I'm not getting in their way. However, when you have young children and that they want to make life altering decisions, permanent, life altering decisions that are not reversible, and governments want to come in, like in California and Minnesota and say that you can give miners gender or fir mean care and not tell the parents who inform the parents, Well, that is the state arrogantly saying that they're more important and they're smarter than parents, and parents have no rights, and I will not accept that.
Speaker 3: Leave our kids.
Speaker 1: Alone, you know, if they're in school, you know, teach them how to read, write, do math, you know, learn science and history, and then go home. If they want to play sports, they can play sports. But you don't have to share bathrooms. We shouldn't have feminine hygiene products and fourth grade boys bathrooms, and we shouldn't have gender affirming care for miners without parental consent. And to me, it's a simple equation, and the American people voted on that issue as well this election.
Speaker 5: Don't you think I do and you bring up a good point. So you have kids who, honestly, there's a reason that they're called miners. We take care of them, three of my own. They make a decision that they later in life change their mind to. And people are saying this, so I'm repetitive here, But they've taken these puberty blockers so as a female, their bodies will never be as such that they would be able to have children naturally because they have stopped the natural process that we have to go through. That. I am proud to be a female. I've never been a feminist, but I'm turning into one because somebody has to protect the women and my daughter and the other daughters in the world. And they can. They'll never go back. They've stopped their bodies progression of natural you know, hormones happening, and their bodies are forever changed. They can't go back. They missed the window. And so I agree with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Well, I've got to have to run for the constraints of time. But it's an important discussion, and I do want people to be nice to each other, respectful of each other, kind to each other. You know, if if we follow the Golden Rule, love God with all your heart, mind, body and soul, and your neighbor as yourself, and treat others the way you want to be treated. I think we'll go far. And that means for miners that have issues that they might be struggling with or whatever. I think other kids need to be taught understanding and acceptance and and st I can't stand.
Speaker 3: I can't stand people that are bullies. I don't like them anyway.
Speaker 1: I appreciate your call eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program.