Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News, The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data. Let's take a look at some stocks on the move today. I'm Tom Keen with Paul Sweeny and Bloomberg's Lisa Mantail.
Speaker 2: You got it, okay, So let's start with n Video Right Sticker NVDA up as much as five percent strong revenue forecast. Right expects sales about sixty five billion in the Janniyar quarter, roughly three billion more than analysts expected. Third quarter results also topped estimates revenue rows sixty two fifty seven billion in the period. So basically, in a nutshell, at ease those concerns about AI that the AI industry is in this bubble. Some positive commentary from its CEO. He said there's plenty of blackwelled chips to meet demand. But he also talked about deals like there's been recent deals with open Ai with Anthropic, and he really kind of pumped them up. In Videa's investment in open Ai, which is still not finalized, by the way, it will provide a good return and that backing anthropic. He said it's going to help established ties that the company hasn't seen a big user in Invidia's technology. So he kind of had a lot of these things to say, and investors just liked it, and they ate it, They really ate it up. But look at the markets reaction to it too, So not too bad. Walmart, Okay, so let's go to WMT. Their shares have been fluctuating. Now they're up as much as four percent. We've heard concerns from other retailers, right, consumers are pulling back, but Walmart increase its outlook for sales for the full year. The company is seeing higher costs, but they say they're feeling good about the business overall. But it's e commerce that was really this bright spot. It's broadening delivery areas, lowering shipping costs, right, got to compete with Amazon. Yeah, so it's helping. What it's also doing, it's pulling in more affluent shoppers online because that's where they're starting to come into. So they're opening up the doors there more. They're using AI across their operations, and that goes to the news today that it's transferring the listing of its stock to the Nasdaq stock market effective December ninth, because they really like reflecting their focus on tech more.
Speaker 1: So, so keep the symbol the old days they had to go to four letters. Yeah, yeah, they're going to keep w MT.
Speaker 2: You think they're breaking out the champagne over at the nansticky time, huge, huge, folks. You know this is like wicked inside in Manhattan Baseball. That's a huge thing. It is. It's a huge loss for the n y S. Yeah, but you know that's just it's just economics and we're going to get a better deal.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: It's sort of like scooball of Detroit going to the Red Sox.
Speaker 1: That could that could happen, That could have happened stock.
Speaker 2: Okay, Beth and Bodyworks BBW. I I like to call this the place of gazillion smells. Like you walk in there and it's candles, it's body spray, it's body scrub, it's all that all different sense. Yes, here's I'm glad you mention that because listen. Okay, so their shares are down as much as fifteen percent cut, it's full your out.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 2: They're doing this turnaround plan like it's called consumer first formula. They project are going to be two hundred and fifty million in cost savings over the next two years. What are they changing, it's the categories. They are going to start exiting the men's grooming and haircare because they pushed into that. Like my husband was a big part of that, and but you look around, he's the only guy in the store. That's a strategy, I know, interesting, but there you go.
Speaker 1: Bath and bodyword the stock Mover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.