Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys podcast getting Slice reactions.
Speaker 2: This podcast all depends on you, baby.
Speaker 3: Three yeah, and it's Brooklyn Boys Slice Time for episode three twenty four and beyond.
Speaker 4: Isn't that your job to remember what episode? Or was it three twenty five?
Speaker 5: I don't know, Brody three twenty four?
Speaker 4: It was three twenty four, That's what I'm figuring. You know, Hey, this is coming from the guy so slices.
Speaker 6: You would have had this podcast episode of Slice Time about three minutes earlier. But I was having a problem hearing Scary so he can hear me. So I say to him what we could see each other on camera? And I say, hey, I don't know what the problem is. I you need to reset my sound settings. I can't hear you.
Speaker 5: So he starts talking and moving his hands like he's explaining to me what he thinks I should do. I was trying to do my own scary sign language, right, So I said, dumbass, I can't hear you, So you explaining to me what I should do is not helpful when I can't hear you.
Speaker 6: So thank you Scarry Jones for that very valuable help. Hey anytime, Brady.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The the jingle that we play for the Slicetime episodes, says, tell all your friends you could be on?
Speaker 4: Are you telling all your friends you could be on? Are you? Are you? Are you doing that?
Speaker 5: The jingle clearly says you should, right. It doesn't even give you an option. It says, tell your friend, tell all your friends you could be on Lifetime. I'd also like to hear some from some new from from people who've been like listening in on the Slice time but haven't been participating, like.
Speaker 4: In addition to the regulars. In addition to the regulars. Yeah, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 5: But oh oh, and by the way, we're little bit of a contest here because I went, well, it's the Brooklyn Boys versus the world.
Speaker 4: So if you listen to us to.
Speaker 5: The iHeart Radio app, please download the new version of the iHeart Radio app and set us as your preset number one. I need that message to clearly be out there because the heads of the heads of our company are watching across the board everybody who downloads the iHeartRadio app, and they're monitoring who's in the number one position, like the number one preset, the P one preset, including big names in our company. So we want a good, strong showing from the Brooklyn Boys because we want to Brooklyn Boys make some noise. So if you don't listen to us to the iHeart Radio app, please download the iHeart Radio app and then make sure it's the most recent version with the live radio dial in the presets and set Brooklyn Boys podcast to preset Number one.
Speaker 4: One, it's imperative that you heed me.
Speaker 5: You know, you take this very seriously because we're in a bit of a contest.
Speaker 4: Brody doesn't even know about it. I didn't know about. But a couple of things.
Speaker 6: Number One, this is from the same guy who told you to leave us a five star review on the app.
Speaker 4: You couldn't do that. This is something you can actually do.
Speaker 6: Yes, so erased the fact you didn't know what he was talking about the last time.
Speaker 4: Well he knows what he's talking about this time.
Speaker 6: Also, if you download the latest version on your iPhones, you'll get the microphone button back.
Speaker 4: Yeah time. What about the Android people, you had it all along?
Speaker 6: We never had that problem. We had it five years ago. I had the radio app before it was out. No, So that's how great Android is.
Speaker 5: So yes, if there's one thing that you could help us out with, it's if you're hearing this, please make Brooklyn voice here pre set number one.
Speaker 4: No, I mean it's stupid. If you're hearing this.
Speaker 5: Please now, if you're hearing this, please actually take action and do that for us. That would be a nice, little helpful thing, better than I review. At this point, we've given you what you can't do. We've given you two assignments. Tell all your friends you could be on. Tell all your friends they.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, uh.
Speaker 6: And your second assignment is to put us to the number one slot. Even listen, if we're not your number one podcast, let's say we're your number two podcast. Put us in the number one slot. Anyway we'll do. We're asking you a favor. Okay, the big celebrities aren't going to ask you to do that. They don't care. We care about you. We're a podcast for the people. Apparently to be a number one slot.
Speaker 5: Apparently.
Speaker 4: I don't know but even know about this contest. It's currently scary. Was told at work.
Speaker 5: It's become a big thing around the office. And and I'll tell you this, we don't really win a prize for it. Necessarily, it's not has to do. It's not a personal gain thing. But it means no, it means notoriety because the head honcho muckety MUCKs you know in the company, you know, are are watching and they won. Brooklyn boys have fan base, a fan base that's loyal. That is correct. That is correct. All right, Thank you you now now onto the talkbacks. Thank you for participating in advance, even if it's negative.
Speaker 7: Reggie here, okay, Nate, boat shop owner, snowboarder, white, Nate from Vermont. The way you can make your name a little shorter is just taking out the white part, because as soon as you said boat owner and snowboarder in Vermont, we already knew you were white.
Speaker 4: By the way, that was not Reggie. That was I love Reggie here. That was Reggie. Was that Reggie? That was Reggie says the humor.
Speaker 5: That was Reggie with a cold You sure, okay, whatever the case, that was, that was Reggie, sends a humor.
Speaker 4: Yes, it was.
Speaker 7: Oh and Nate, of course I will come to the next meetup to pleasure you with my hand in my mouth.
Speaker 8: Thank you for asking, so consider it.
Speaker 7: It's awesome.
Speaker 5: That was Reggie. Reggie must have a she pissed me under the weather. Oh so, so, I'm I'm.
Speaker 4: On day sixteen of the flu. But I'm on the tail end. I think this is my last day.
Speaker 8: Reggie here too, Scary's you best friends.
Speaker 4: See that's Reggie. Yeah, that's that's upbeat Reggie. That was down to business. Yes it was. It was down to business Reggie.
Speaker 5: Okay, it was Reggie from a different Okay, I'm losing it.
Speaker 9: But Reggie here too, Scary's do best friend who called in for the first time ever and didn't.
Speaker 8: Leave a name.
Speaker 9: Excuse me, I don't need Jesus because I already have Jesus.
Speaker 8: Jesus made my vagina, So watch it.
Speaker 5: Okay, she's obsessed with her lady parts.
Speaker 4: You noticed that she needs someone else to be obsessed with her lady parts.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, and I just heard his last talkback. Dude, Bethany and Gandhi are nothing alike.
Speaker 9: You named like four characteristics that happened to be somewhere about them.
Speaker 8: That doesn't mean they're alike.
Speaker 10: Haven't you been listening to the Big Show because.
Speaker 8: You talked about hearing an episode of a.
Speaker 9: Podcast from two thousand and sixteen to twenty seventeen and.
Speaker 8: Said they're exactly like. No, I love.
Speaker 9: Them both they're nothing alike. They're radio personalities.
Speaker 6: No, okay, although I will say Bethany put up a great picture of an elephant wearing a sweater, and I sent that to Gandhi because she loves elephants and would get a kick out of it.
Speaker 4: So they definitely overlap in some things, and they both love me.
Speaker 9: Reggie here, Desiree Valentina and I did gather for the appointment.
Speaker 8: With the ointment. She helped me out with those rhymes.
Speaker 9: And we lathered up anyone who was willing to just come on by. Everybody who passed by got lathered up. It's great.
Speaker 5: Did they have a sexual encounter these too?
Speaker 4: You know what, Dez is married. I'm not saying that she I don't.
Speaker 5: I definitely believe that Reggie was into it, but I'm not so sure about that, although you know, she's a very going person. I would love to know if there's any slices who have ever gotten together and actually hooked up.
Speaker 4: Have there been? Has there been a match?
Speaker 6: You had to have met through the podcast, You couldn't have known each other before.
Speaker 8: Oh, right, of course, of course, Reggie here.
Speaker 7: So one of the talkbacks I left last week that didn't make it because I guess it was too long ago by.
Speaker 8: The time you guys did the the Slice show.
Speaker 9: Was the fact that I too thought that was me when Rifko was doing an impression of me.
Speaker 8: It was amazing, like, that's not me.
Speaker 4: This guy Brody's a piece of work.
Speaker 11: Man, Yo, Stop trying to take advantage of these small businesses. You know what you're doing. You're holding two fingers up ordering two me combos. No, I didn't you know what you're doing, bro, Stop small.
Speaker 5: Businesses just seek you get a free sandwich.
Speaker 4: Brod It kind of fucking garbage, is that? Oh my god, have some bro.
Speaker 11: Have some shame.
Speaker 5: You know what you're doing.
Speaker 11: He's not good with money, bro, You're fucking cheap and you're scamboni what okay?
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 6: First of all, none of that's true. Second of all, I didn't hold up two fingers. That was never part of the story. Third of all, I made it very clear I didn't know I had a second sandwich until I finished the first one and opened it realized it was two parts of a sandwich and went in the bag, And so there was another sandwich in there that I didn't have the money to pay for because I didn't order it.
Speaker 5: I wasn't trying to scam anybody. I certainly wouldn't have told that story. If I was trying to scam anybody, I would have kept it to myself. So not a scamboney artist. And they messed up.
Speaker 4: I have to come.
Speaker 5: Yes, Brody doesn't purposefully scam people.
Speaker 4: That he doesn't.
Speaker 5: There is nobody more honest than me. That's I was raised by a police officer.
Speaker 6: I'm honest, I mean, and I'm conscientious, and I'm a rule follower.
Speaker 5: He does, I mean, he does like free dessert. I mean, you know when when they do, if I've earned it.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay. And that one time he took that grape soda okay again, ask if I could have it?
Speaker 5: I said, were good?
Speaker 4: Were good?
Speaker 5: After he was half way out the door. No, that's not true.
Speaker 6: I was right by the counter where refrigerated was next to it.
Speaker 12: Hey, guys, Laura from Connecticut for the sandwiches. I would have given the sandwich back the minute I saw there was two in the bag. Because you can't say that you're an honest person go up there and pay for one sandwich and then keep the other sandwich.
Speaker 8: That's not being honest. That's being dishonest, and he made a mistake.
Speaker 13: I'd go give it back to them, and if they say hey, keep it, Hey, then I keep it and.
Speaker 8: I get extra sandwich. But I'd rather just give it back and be honest that way.
Speaker 5: It's getting hard to defend you there, bro, Yeah, hold on, hold on, Well, I understand your point about giving it back.
Speaker 4: I wasn't dishonest.
Speaker 6: I didn't ask for it, and it wasn't like they put an extra bottle of soda in my bag. They can't reuse the sandwich, So why get the guy in trouble by saying, oh, the guy made double sandwich?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 4: I don't know if the woman's the owner or the manager and she's gonna get.
Speaker 5: You were protecting him from being I said that you were okay.
Speaker 4: I said that there was no there was there was Listen, it was a win win.
Speaker 6: If I keep it, I get an extra sandwich for free and he doesn't get in trouble. If I give it back, I'm out the free sandwich and he might get in trouble.
Speaker 5: Again.
Speaker 4: Did not hold up two fingers, did not try to swindle.
Speaker 10: Hey, boys, shams and Queen's here scary you gave Rody's shit about him taking home sandwich and eating it not being honest. Didn't you talk within the last year or two about how grub hub, not a sponsor, delivered food to your apartment that you didn't order, but you took it in and ate it anyway. I think you said it was Indian food or something. You could have contacted grub hubs still not a sponsor or whatever it was and told them, hey, I didn't order this.
Speaker 5: That's different that home delivery thing where it's sitting in front of my door. The difference there is, yeah, it's already are already appeared, and they're not coming to pick it up because the order is over, and you can't get in touch with the people. In fact, you can actually you can't call them. You can't even communicate with them. Once they do that drop off, it's over. And how who would I even contact to pick it up from me? Because it wasn't my It wasn't my order.
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't order anything at that point, So it was like, what, what, what is my complaint?
Speaker 6: Why did you take the bag from the guy at the door. Why didn't you just say I didn't order anything. They were willingly took the food. No, wasn't it in front of my door that that time? That was the time that it was. It was, it happened twice, it was. That was the time that was in front.
Speaker 5: Of my door.
Speaker 4: Pretty sure you can't give it back at that point.
Speaker 5: It's gonna go, it's gonna be cold, and my sandwich would have been You were there in the sandwich shop.
Speaker 4: You were there, you were in front of them. What are they gonna do with it? They can't use it? Different story. I kinda next caller.
Speaker 15: A Bronian scarist, Joe from California. I was just listening to this last Lifetime was released on the fourth and went to commercial and it's scary talking about how much hummus he stocking up for the big game. Yeah, but you're in the middle of your program, so how could that be?
Speaker 5: He recorded it previously, right, I recorded that before. But he keep in mind that in three days, I'm allowed to eat hummus again. I cannot wait. I'll be back to my sober hummus. But yes, that is the case.
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 5: We also had a group situation. I mean, well, it could have been a party that was invited to where I had you know, Hummus was was present, But we ended up scrapping the entire plan because we If you listen to the Big show, you'll know that we ended up watching it in a giant lobby with a bunch of strangers.
Speaker 4: That's where we ended up watching the super Bowl.
Speaker 5: But that that was This was anticipate, in anticipation of what the plan was supposed to be. And just because it's there, it doesn't mean I have to eat it, right, But I am a huge fan of sober Brody knows that first.
Speaker 6: Hand, as am I as the Red Pepper and the Everything Bagel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very very good. We love it. We love our sober homes garlic.
Speaker 16: Hey guys, Vinnie from Brooklyn here answering back to one of the talkbackers that asked about the funeral fund, My grandmother actually did this. We buried her a couple of years ago. She was ninety nine. She lived in Newport Richie, Florida.
Speaker 4: They have a network show, Dead by the Way.
Speaker 16: Funeral homes that they work with, so you can't just go to any funeral home. You got to go within the network correct basically an agreed upon contract. They'll all honor it.
Speaker 4: That is right, If that answers yes, A.
Speaker 5: Lot of people are confused because they think the price goes up and if another place closes whatever, that another place will honor. It's a network of funeral homes you you can choose from. And again they're all in on this.
Speaker 6: So did you notice by the way he said we buried my grandmother she was ninety nine.
Speaker 5: You never said she passed away. Oh, they buried her, buried her alive.
Speaker 6: She's ninety nine, so we buried her. He never said she passed away. I mean, God bless her. She lived in ninety nine, but it's time gotta go. Maybe let her get to one hundred.
Speaker 5: God bless her for living the ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Hey, what a brooking boys to boy Asian mic from Long Island. I just try to leave talkback before. I don't think that one went through because it crashed on me.
Speaker 4: So it's all good.
Speaker 2: As I was saying, episode three twenty two, scary, did you say someone was on the spectrum?
Speaker 5: Come on, bro, you do better. We have Yeah, we.
Speaker 4: Should addressed this already. We addressed this already. All good.
Speaker 2: Here you what a brooking boys boy? Asian mic again from Long Island. I'm drawing on blank. I forgot what I was gonna say. But if anyone tried looking up on YouTube, my handle is an Asian Mic. So if anybody's interested, just let me know in the next talk back and Hey Maddy from Brooklyn and Bronx, how you doing well?
Speaker 4: Shout out? Okay?
Speaker 6: So has there been an upswell of people trying to find Asian Mic on YouTube that I'm not aware of?
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 6: So apparently there's a problem we weren't aware of that people have not been able to find him. But then he says, if you want to find me, leave it. Talk about he's wasn't that last talk back and opportunity to give out your YouTube? It was seemed like a missed opportunity. Asian Mike hot commodity, the ground swell of people.
Speaker 10: That bitch from that place? You know who it is? Okay, guys asked if we do anything weird while we listen to the podcast. The only thing that might be considered weird is sometimes I listen while I help my dad with his stretches and exercises. He's disabled from having a stroke several years ago, So sometimes I listen while I help him. But other than that, I'm usually listening while I cook, clean or grocery shops.
Speaker 8: So not too weird.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, very nice. Oh that's noble. That's a good cause. It's not quite what Reggie would say.
Speaker 10: No, hey, you know who this is, Brody.
Speaker 17: You talked about how you got clothing from this company and still get the catalogs even after you return the clothing. Well, I ordered a sweat shirt online from a company. I didn't like how it hit me, so I returned it. I spent almost a month dealing with the return process, got it done, and now I get emails.
Speaker 10: From the company saying, oh that's such you you were interested in still available? Oh bitch, I had it in returned to leave me the book alone.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, you're on the list. It's hard to get out. You can't get away with the ball.
Speaker 18: Here first time. For all that, I just wanted to say, somebody's definitely going to listen, because definitely.
Speaker 4: What are you doing.
Speaker 19: Anyway?
Speaker 18: Thanks all the last and Hay birthday the later birthday to both of you guys.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 4: He's got water in his phone.
Speaker 6: I feel like that was a very important message. But we couldn't make out I heard the birthday party for.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was basic clear happy birthday. Let's see what the A I U script says. He said, that's right. We're definitely gonna let you know that date to the podcast when you ask when you are listening, because definitely like the podcast. But anyway, huh, thanks for all the last happy birthday or late birth Okay, we got the just to the message, thank you so much. Just just gotten yes message received.
Speaker 4: You just don't have to sit down and leave, he said.
Speaker 5: It's DP from h D again. Bro put the fucking trying to get better in the damn game. Dude, just sitting in a win all day. Then you just don't have to sit there and leave. That's the game. Broady quits your fucking crying and okay, I don't know, and get better at the damn game.
Speaker 4: I don't. I don't know. Oh I'm not crying about anything, so I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 5: So it's going on here. Hold on, this is common thinking on episode three ten byob bring your own Brody.
Speaker 4: Oh that's like what three months ago?
Speaker 1: Scary?
Speaker 5: Why are you guys?
Speaker 13: You're fucking work?
Speaker 4: Thank you, Ilmo appreciate you. That was like times square Elmo.
Speaker 5: So the other day I wished Elmo a happy, a happy birthday. I was doing the horoscopes for the big shows and almost birthday, Elmo turned three. Again, that's right, I said, Elmo is three. And then someone texted in and they were like, how is that possible? Scary made a mistake. He said on the air that Almo is three years old. Hey, Elma, I almost been good at least twenty five thirty. And I said, I said number one of the number one be correct. And the truth of the matter is every year, on his birthday, Elmo turns three.
Speaker 4: Why does Elmo turn three?
Speaker 5: Because he's catering to the crowd that is watching his show, Elmo. Elmo likes thing three years old. Elmo always turns three because that's the relatable audience for who's watching Sesame Street.
Speaker 4: What do they really want? Hey, hey it's Elmo.
Speaker 6: I'm twenty nine now the fuck I'm brought to you by the letter who gives a shit?
Speaker 5: Exactly, Elmo is always three. Elmo's a character that is like a comic strip. It stays the same every turn thirty. I'm smoking two packs a day. I just got fired from my job every year turns.
Speaker 4: So when I.
Speaker 5: Explained it to the texter who was so quick to try and correct me, they were like, oh, that actually makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Elmo doesn't like when people correct you. Elmo is eternally three Yeah.
Speaker 20: Okay, and Brody Trevor from Kansas or Kansas from Trevor, as Brody would say, thank you. Weirdest play ever listen to your podcast is in a hole, not for a grave, but for pipes in the swimming pool.
Speaker 8: Just so you know, thank you.
Speaker 5: You laying pipe. He was laying pipe and pipe listening to the podcast. If he just said he was laying pipe, that'd be much, you know, much cooler. But I installs pools. That's awesome.
Speaker 21: Hi, Brody and Scary. This is Jennifer from Pompino Beach, Florida. Just wanted to leave a talk back on where I listened to your show. The angriest wait to listen to new episodes every single week. I am a dog groomer and I listen to you while I'm at work. I'd rather have you guys in my ears than the barking dogs. Love your show Slice for Life.
Speaker 5: Thank you appreciate you, thanks for listening.
Speaker 6: I appreciate that dog groomers not only do a great job grooming our loved ones, but they also they express the anal glands they do.
Speaker 5: What are the what are the any glands saying? Anal not ani anal glands?
Speaker 4: What are they saying?
Speaker 5: They expressed themselves, express themselves, just like Madonna's themselves.
Speaker 4: Madonna, they expressed themselves. You wouldn't need to have the groom or do it.
Speaker 6: I was unaware of this until I went to a place that charged extra for it. I'm like, wait a minute, Yeah, you guys expressed, so if it's all included, that's even better than you don't have to ask questions and it's just done. Yeah, because if you don't express their anal glands, they rubbed their asses on the carpet for hours.
Speaker 4: That's what I've learned. Okay, how would you have learned that? You've never been?
Speaker 6: I watched it on YouTube Racist Dog. Were you watching Asian Asian Mike's YouTube channel?
Speaker 5: I had I had to. I actually had to figure out what that meant once a long time ago when I didn't know what it meant.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, oh, this is what we were you involved in it.
Speaker 5: You needed to know about expressing an I'm always talking about the the expressing the anal glands of their dog and how they're uncomfortable if you don't express them. I'm like, oh, okay, it's like squeezing pus from a pimple.
Speaker 4: We'll leave it right there.
Speaker 5: Next call, please.
Speaker 4: All right? That one has no audio to it. Oh it's a shame. Neither does this one.
Speaker 5: Great story.
Speaker 10: This is Justin from Iowa.
Speaker 8: First time the badger.
Speaker 22: I figured I slut one in here, just like Scary Dick Jones did on three twenty four at the end.
Speaker 8: With mister fat loss hit the jingle, bitch.
Speaker 4: I can't believe this is another one, Brody.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I slipped on right past the goalie on that one. First of all, although he's not a doctor per se, he is doctor. That guy not missed that guy, mister, but by me missing it, by me missing it or allowing it, as I think was the case, we got you to call justin so you're a new.
Speaker 5: Call on mission accomplished. We appreciate your accomplished.
Speaker 9: Thank you all right, Reggie here, scary, thank you for resky.
Speaker 7: So anytime I'm just seeing a man, I insist that the podcast beyond, so that's mostly where I'm listening.
Speaker 8: Excuse me, leave it a talk back quiet over there. So that's how I always listen to your podcast.
Speaker 5: Someone, I'm calm, bullshit.
Speaker 6: I would think, knowing Reggie, that she'd have a difficult time leaving a talk back whilst she was servicing someone exactly.
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh, Brodie, you were the man. Dude, I heard scary ask where it's like the unusual place you listen to the podcast.
Speaker 8: So I called and left that message.
Speaker 9: And after I leave the message, I hear you say Reggie's had sex shirt while doing a talk back.
Speaker 10: That's exactly what I'm doing.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I'm still not believing it slices.
Speaker 9: From now on, everyone set the mood in your bedroom by turning on the Brooklyn Boys and getting down with your partner or with yourself whatever.
Speaker 5: That doesn't seem like the two go together. Seems like complete opposite.
Speaker 4: Well it does.
Speaker 9: Yeah, from New Jersey. Well, I'm like Reggie, I do listen in a boring place. I am a teacher. Therefore I am also poor, which means I also have to have several part time jobs.
Speaker 8: Which means every single night.
Speaker 9: I also drive for Amazon, and that's when I get all the podcasts in.
Speaker 4: All right, thank you. Wait a minute, that was Reggie, but she said it was is that her alter ego?
Speaker 5: I must be.
Speaker 9: Anyone who is saying Reggie and Skyler sound similar.
Speaker 8: Excuse me, no, go back and listen to order? Got listen to order?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I guess that was Styler who drives to Amazon.
Speaker 8: Reggie here.
Speaker 9: Okay, I could tell you a story of how I got screwed when someone passed away, but it's not going to be funny and it's not going to be gross. So do you want to hear that or not?
Speaker 4: Probably not. It's a tough one if it's not going to be funny or gross.
Speaker 6: But see, normally, if she said she got rued when someone died, I would think she had sex with a corpse exactly.
Speaker 4: But she said it's not gonna be funny all gross, so it's not that. I mean, it's neither. Yeah.
Speaker 9: All right, Resie here, So okay, ah, hold on, I have a I have a pubic hair and a tonail stuck my teeth.
Speaker 5: Let me just call back, all right, what do we do with this person?
Speaker 4: Well, Reggie is just dominating this.
Speaker 5: I like, she's left about fifty talkbacks already. She's abusing our talkback system. Perhaps we should do what is it a Patreon? The talkbacks? We make a fortune off a few people. I mean, I don't know what to say. She continues, Look at this, there's more. This is her also bringing it, Brooklyn, Hi, lied, it's not.
Speaker 9: Bringing it, brook Blynn.
Speaker 22: Boys, I don't do this anymore. But I used to smoke weed and listen to the podcast. Have some drinks too, Get a little cross faded. I remember sitting back on the couch listen to the Hampton's episode. And I used to sit on the porch and drink and play it. And people would hear it broadcasting from the porch loud, all right, laughing because they're funny.
Speaker 4: That's a great place to listen to the podcast.
Speaker 6: Not now, does he not do drugs anymore? Does he just not do drugs listen to the podcast? Because he said I used to smoke pot listen to the podcast, but don't do that anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Now, it's one part of it. It's one or the other, right, right, he just smokes pot leaving talkbacks? Okay, Reggie here. Okay, no, let's make fum Washington anyway. I got that.
Speaker 19: I think the weirdest place I do listen to your podcast is the parking lot of a juvenile correction facility.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, what else?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 19: And I used to listen to your podcast while I was loading artillery rounds in the tank in the army.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, that's awesome, all right, you in Wow, He's brought us some really great places.
Speaker 23: Thank you, Bertie and Scary Lisa the Swedish metal fan. Bertie, when you were telling the story about getting mail for another address, it reminded me of a similar situation that I'm in. I live in a town home where in the neighborhood everyone's address is the same, well other than the unit number. So for example, it's one hundred this street, unit five hundred. That's how everyone's address is structured. So my unit number is twenty two zero five. I'm always part two, Lisa. I'm always getting packages for Unit two thousand and five while I'm Unit twenty two zero five, So I'm always having to walk over to Unit two thousand and five to drop off their packages, and the same thing happens to me. I get packages for other units and they have to walk over.
Speaker 5: So I don't know.
Speaker 23: It's just a big old mess in our neighborhood. And it seems to happen a lot. And it's not just because it's also FedEx ups and Amazon's Part three Lisa. Sometimes I get packages for unit eleven O five. Again, I'm twenty two o five anyways, whatever, But yeah, no, I agree. I mean, as someone who used to do door Dash and Instacar, I would always triple check the address before I deliver anything, because that's just terrible customer service.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 23: Anyways, Slice for Life, Thank you, guys, appreciate I.
Speaker 4: Guess she's not the one who left the Indian forty good door by mistake.
Speaker 5: No, she certainly was My boys podcast. All right, we're a little more than halfway through.
Speaker 4: We got a lot would to go though ranking it.
Speaker 13: Hey, guys, Laura from Connecticut here, I couldn't stop laughing when you said, Jerry, where's the place where you might have listened to our podcast in a weird place, maybe having sex?
Speaker 8: And then you said Breggie have in sex?
Speaker 13: And all I could think of Reggie here and her screaming that having sex. It made me laugh so hard because I could just wait for her comments to come in about what you guys just said about her.
Speaker 5: Okay, you created quite the visual.
Speaker 4: People are doing their Reggie impressions.
Speaker 5: It's terrific. Reggie.
Speaker 8: Hey, guys, Laura from Connecticut. I worked for the post office for three years.
Speaker 13: Most of the mail is sorted by a machine, so something is picking it up from the machine to put it in that bundle of that address.
Speaker 8: Per Se your address. If it's a smaller town, it's hand sorted.
Speaker 13: So if it's hand sorted, I don't know how big your town is, but if it's hand sorted, then someone should just be in lead.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's hand sorted.
Speaker 6: But even if it was machine sorted, if you open the package of the mail that was sorted and you see that it's that street, not my street, why would you still give it to me just because the number is the same.
Speaker 4: So you hear that, that's the sound of Reggie. She's hand sorting right now.
Speaker 13: I bet she is Lord from Connecticut again. So I'm curious, do you live in a big town? Is it a small town that you're in. If it's a small town, that means that the mailman's just being lazy, and it's not paying attention because.
Speaker 4: They know where they deliver, they know their route.
Speaker 13: They do it all the time, unless it's somebody new and they're taking over. But still they should know. If it's a big area, then the machine's just picking it up wrong. But by now they should know what's wrong and pay attention to it so they don't deliver it to you again.
Speaker 15: Okay, good morning, Brooklyn boys.
Speaker 24: Hey Brooklyn boys, It's Caitlin, Mark and Luke. First of all, Lani from CD What is Sweetie? That put a huge smile on her face And we were listening to you guys the other day, What is Sweetie?
Speaker 5: And we love our brooksmi okay, alsome okay.
Speaker 24: On the topic of Mayo, Mayo is the elite condiment in my opinion. I'm I'm not a mustard fan, and neither is my hubs. We are Mayo people. Mayo can go on a corned beef sandwich, roast beef, American, whatever it is. No Mayo is elite.
Speaker 8: My favorite Bookie, They have a great daybook boy.
Speaker 4: No hold on, no, don't talk with the kid.
Speaker 6: No Mayo on corn beef, No Mao on corn beef, ketchup Russian dressing, no mayo, roast beef debatable, debatable, ketchup Russian dressing, mustard black blue.
Speaker 25: Brody and is scary? Never scary and brody.
Speaker 4: This is worth from CT.
Speaker 25: Usually only listen to you guys in my car driving around, to be honest, a full blast. But one time, one I would love to listen to Brodie's rants on a way to anger management class and just show up and be like, oh, well, why are you here? Like fuck pickle ball, fuck marketplace, fuck the mall. Just one time, that's all. Oh and by the way, I hate those siblings. Those fucking people make me sick.
Speaker 4: Wait, what siblings are we talking about again? What siblings?
Speaker 5: What the siblings?
Speaker 4: Siblings? Siblings, siblings, sibling.
Speaker 9: Hello, Bee Boys, Christy from Saddlebrook.
Speaker 26: The strangest place I ever listened to you guys was down in Disney World Panna's Buy You Adventure. The ride got stuck right in the middle of the rock and my husband have played earbuds in and listen to his music. I said, well, the hell with that, I'm going to listen to my Bee Boys. Yeah, so I put my earbuds in and I started listening to you, and it made the time go fast, and the ride started up and off we went amazing.
Speaker 4: I like that nice. Nice. As we went to Disney World, Scary. Yay, we got there. I love Disney.
Speaker 9: Hey Christy again from Saddlebrook, Scary.
Speaker 26: There is absolutely nothing wrong with you asking for a discount on that room, nothing at all.
Speaker 9: I think it's great.
Speaker 5: I'm in the.
Speaker 26: Travel industry and I'm constantly asking hotels for cops or discounts.
Speaker 8: I ask for air airfare passes and stuff.
Speaker 26: Nothing wrong with that whatsoever, my friend, you keep on doing it.
Speaker 4: Thank you about the fact that my waity discount that's really the issue. Yeah, it wasn't the greatest you got the disk account.
Speaker 2: I am not even leaving any talk Bucks anymore because I cannot find.
Speaker 4: This talk back button. It's fixed for the Jamaica US. Will you be a good Okay, download the latest hold on.
Speaker 6: You can't say you're not going to leave a talk back because you can't find the button as you're leaving the button.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that being said, the latest update. As we talked about the please Reggie here.
Speaker 8: Okay, So anyone who is a company or a product.
Speaker 9: WESSO, you gotta get the Brooklyn Boys to advertise it. Hey him the big Bucks because Brody Hey love corn one time on the podcast. Not a sponsor, and I already went out and bought it just because he was eating it, and this could be your product I could be eating or using. So you know, look, the Brooklyn Boys up. This is salty, it's delicious. I have hypertension, so I absolutely shouldn't be having it, but it's great. Thanks bro Not a sponsor, but it should.
Speaker 4: Yeah, love corn.
Speaker 6: If you'd like to officially sponsor the Brooklyn Boys podcast, reach out to me. We love love corn, not so much to you know, we're not going to take the sponsorship.
Speaker 4: Let make it happen.
Speaker 27: Workload you wicky heavy cloaed you uh yo about the post office story?
Speaker 13: Uh, how do you?
Speaker 27: I have another issue. I get mailed not just from the last person that used to live at where I like the house I bought.
Speaker 4: I get mailed from like for like five.
Speaker 27: Or six different people that I guess used to live there, and it's like the last person ove there for twenty years, so I don't even know how old. So many people are.
Speaker 4: Now, Oh my goodness, what do you do? That's crazy?
Speaker 5: That really is, unless several people live in that house could be can I tell you that?
Speaker 6: In the same at the same time where I'm living now, I've gotten I don't know, seven or eight packages from the guy who used to live here, and so we become friendly because every time he gets a package delivered, I have to I have to text him and say, hey, man, is another package shit for you? So I just got this amongst say just it's like a month ago. I got this extra thick golfing resort magazine. I guess he's a golfer. He's you know, he's one of these guys that goes to resorts and they he must be on the mailing list. So it's this beautiful I kick off the new season of golf and it's like a three inch thick, huge catalog. Totally not who I am, right because I'm like, oh, maybe I'm on a list. Nope, it's for him. So I texted h I'm like, hey man, I got this giant book here for you.
Speaker 4: Do you wanted us?
Speaker 6: I just throw it in a recycle bin. So he texted me back. He says, no, no, I look forward to that every year. I really I really need to get that. If you don't, I'm so sorry they didn't update my address, but if you could save that for me, I'll be by next week. I'll text you. I was like, okay, great, no problem. It's been four and a half weeks. At what point do I just chuck it and go, hey man, sorry four and a half weeks?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Or I say it's just a book. You couldn't keep it in the fucking house somewhere. What would you do? I mean, how many weeks? Is like, it's so important you haven't made an effort to get it. I would just leave it aside for now. It's not getting in your way. And you know, after a year, toss it a year? Yeah, a year with a golf book?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Why not?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 4: No, because then by that point.
Speaker 25: The next one.
Speaker 27: Ali, okay, Brody, when you said I bought a couple of short from I thought it was gonna follow with R I just thought the board and I swear to I gotta know that's what you're gonna say.
Speaker 8: I thought you're just gonna make that joke.
Speaker 4: Ah, you missed it.
Speaker 27: Talk back about the Scarish butt dialing issue. I'm trying to find an app or I love to develop an app or work with someone where it will delete numbers that are you know that you haven't texted or called and over let's say five years. You could set like a time limit, right like you know how you on Apple you can delete text messages that are a certain amount of old, like thirty days old, a year old. Like there should be a way to delete numbers that you haven't used in five plus years.
Speaker 4: You're right, You're right, you know, you know, you know what you can do. There's a workaround for that.
Speaker 5: You go into your address book and you scroll alphabetically and when you see a number you want to delete, you delete it.
Speaker 4: That would take that would take time. There, Brodie, he's.
Speaker 5: He wants to automated systematically. I don't want it automatically deleting. At least let let it pop up and I can uncheck the ones that don't want to. Some of them are like celebrities I haven't called.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to call.
Speaker 5: I mean I ever called them, but I'm not going to delete that phone number. Yeah, I have the phone number for the guitarist of one of the guitars for deaf Leppard. We need to call him in five or six years watch this out a little bit better there, but thanks for the idea.
Speaker 15: Yeah, Hey, Brodie, is scary the way California. First of all, scary hit the jingle bitch, No, we're you sneaking.
Speaker 5: That doctor, free your fat ass. The podcast.
Speaker 15: Usually most times I'm listening to you guys, this probably when I'm sitting on the toilet.
Speaker 4: Oh nice, don't forget to watch the ants. You're being productive.
Speaker 28: Hi, Brookelyn boys, it's Maddie from Brooklyn and Bronx. I just wanted to let you guys know that this is not a talk back to wish you a happy birthday, belated or otherwise, because this is not a birthday podcast. We do not do birthday shout outs. Brodie was very clear and not one of you guys wish me a happy birthday. And we all know that as an only child, that is the only thing I care about.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: That one's going back to episode two, the birthday birth the birthday shout outs, no birthdays.
Speaker 6: Well, listen, Maddie from Brooklyn and the Bronx, Happy birthday, birthday unofficially, even though we don't do birthdays on the podcast.
Speaker 29: Hey, Brooken boys, it's always scary.
Speaker 5: He's back.
Speaker 30: Scary.
Speaker 31: You don't go out and watch movies at the movie theater. The last time you watch a movie at the movie theater, I don't even know. The last recognition you have is that they're bed bugs on movie theaters. Yeah, that's twenty five years ago. Scary, it's not happening anymore. Stop mentioning it.
Speaker 15: I love you.
Speaker 5: What that, I'm not going into theater.
Speaker 4: No, you can complain about bed bugs in movie theaters. That's not a thing. You sure about that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm sure. Are you sure about that? Are you sure about that? You sure?
Speaker 7: I think it is.
Speaker 4: I think it is a thing. Still, No, No, nobody's.
Speaker 6: Getting nobody's getting bed bugs in movie theaters happening. Really, I'm going to see Captain America, there'd be no bed bugs. You don't have to have a cloth seat to have the bed bugs. You know, people could just bring them in because they're filthy. I don't go to movie theaters where filthy people go. Oh, there's a sign up. It says clues and shirt's required and only clean people.
Speaker 4: You just never know.
Speaker 5: You just never know, dude, nobody's bringing bed bugs to the movie theater, so they can't bring them to the restaurants. They could be anywhere, that's right, So live your life, all right, Rihanna, thank you're.
Speaker 29: Broken boys and Bahamas, thanks allays burning scary so.
Speaker 9: Fun.
Speaker 18: Fact.
Speaker 29: I have slept on a coffin, laid down on a coffin. It was comfortable, scary. Don't be afraid. Hey, don't be afraid. They are comfortable for about ten to fifteen minutes and after that they're just weird. Okay, But if you want the story slices, let me know.
Speaker 4: But it's fun. Coffin coffins are fair.
Speaker 19: You bring this?
Speaker 29: Berdie is scary, so scary Jones, David Berdie. May I ask you a question. I'm gonna ask.
Speaker 4: When is it too late to say my.
Speaker 29: Condolences to uh, you know, dead person's family? A week, two weeks, three weeks? When is it too late to say, say michaeldolences.
Speaker 5: I think after a month or so you're in the clear, right, yeah, would you say that? Well, it depends on how serious the condolences are. If someone loses a parent and you see them a month later, you could still be like, hey, dude, yeah, if it's a grandparent, maybe it's a month a parent. I don't know, maybe three months, six months. It really really does depend. But you made me think they're Juan Valdez.
Speaker 4: And this time it's scary by what you know? I got one? Hey, scary? How is the price rate?
Speaker 32: Let me take up thirty dollars of your state and remove the one feet that I.
Speaker 5: Don't give a fly? You fuck about scary?
Speaker 4: You got fucked, You got scary.
Speaker 32: Fucked on the social media and freuds hey brook busy Bahama best scared like this is Eagles Nations.
Speaker 30: The Eagles have won the Super Bowls. Mahomie, mahommie, go home, mahomie. This is the fly of the Eagles forty to twenty two. It should have been forty to zero. But okay, mahomie, you just coached them. My guys, Eagles Nations for the wind.
Speaker 6: All right, we're very happy, sort of. Don't climb any lamp posts exactly what traffic light posts?
Speaker 15: Or is this keeling?
Speaker 20: Be sure?
Speaker 28: Huh?
Speaker 8: Don't work anyways.
Speaker 24: I had a weird direction the broodie and carrying my friend this fRNA and I sold an instapot on Facebook order place.
Speaker 9: I just wanted to get out of my house.
Speaker 8: I used it one, you know whatever.
Speaker 9: So this guy said, okay, I'll come tonight at sixty I have to pick it up.
Speaker 8: His wife comes to the door. This woman starts interrogating me, why are you selling it? Why do you not like it?
Speaker 4: The inst she's talking about it in case she didn't.
Speaker 9: Hear that, so she's giving me the fifth degree. Is that's called the fifth three, like asking me why I'm selling this plot, like, give me the money and just take it, like, thank you for buying it.
Speaker 8: It's it's your win, my loss.
Speaker 9: Twenty five dollars.
Speaker 8: Just take it in one. But why am I getting the run down? Oh my gosh, why are you selling this?
Speaker 9: Maybe she thought I was like, maybe thought it was good to be true.
Speaker 8: I don't know which, like just takes nice water worn.
Speaker 5: Probably probably wanted to know why it's so cheap, So so I could see asking some other background questions, right, wouldn't you brody it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course, something's just a little too good to be true?
Speaker 2: I get it all right, day broken bows boy Asian Mike from lore So, Yeah, I remember what I was gonna say. I updated my iHeartRadio app last week to the latest and greatest, and yeah, nothing seems to be fixed. When I played the podcast when it's done, it's still going backwards. It goes back to the prior episode and John Michael Michael, John from my Elmer's Queens, you're practically from Elmhurst and that's.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, did that just where did that? It just cut off?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 6: Yeah, by the way, you need to update the update because the update has been updated.
Speaker 5: Yeah, paid part to us.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, you're practically in many Chinatown. There you find a really good place for Chinese food. But let me give you to be sure that the place is good. There should be a ten year old girl working behind your register.
Speaker 4: All right, my.
Speaker 5: Place has a young boy working there, a young boy. Yeah, he's the Sun you own his son. We got to have four of these, five of these left here. We are curious.
Speaker 33: I'm thinking, like, you know, some of those people that are trying to hook you up or you know, get you a discount are people who sometimes just want to puff out their chest and make it look like.
Speaker 28: They can do it, and then they really can't deliver.
Speaker 33: You know, I would be thankful that I got any kind of discount, but you know, hey, and anyone who listening to this podcast. Have a goddamn will.
Speaker 5: Don't get screwed over in court?
Speaker 4: You know, so what your loved ones get screwed, I should say, oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, we.
Speaker 7: Do it.
Speaker 4: It's very true, great sound advice. Thank you so much, and yeah, thank you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a discount is a discount at least, you know, not going to look a gift tors in the mouth.
Speaker 4: But they built it up like it. Yeah.
Speaker 14: So this is Ben from Upstake. So last Life's Time, I left the message and I was basically shitting on Scary because he was complaining and bitching about if we're not from the New York area, then we don't understand because the b que and the diggan and potholes and uh. I gave him a lot of shit. But you know, enough time phase that that message didn't go through, so it's all good. But anyway, I yeah, Ben, Part two, Scary, I'm actually on your side about this hotel thing. You are a bougie bastard. Seventy five and nine is ridiculous, but you know, if you can afford it, so be it. However, the way the lady made it seem was that, oh my god, I'm such a big fan so I expected you to say that she gave you about fifty a night or something too.
Speaker 4: Three five.
Speaker 14: I mean, you know, discount is a discount, but for her to build it up to give you that shit, it's crazy.
Speaker 5: It's crazy. At least one ninety nine shot Broken Boys.
Speaker 14: Ben He's hit part three Shot Broken Boys Bent from Upstates Brody. In your conversation about Rolex watches, I'm a big watch guy. Let me not say a big watch guy, because you know I can't afford big pieces yet. But I look at a watch like a Rolex a Mariner, and I agree with you. I can't understand for the life of you watch something like that costs upwards of eight to ten thousand dollars when a lot of times it doesn't even tell the dates, and it's not even solid gold. Also, if I remember correctly, I believe I heard or or I watched a video somewhere that said Rolics watches are not the best at keeping proper time. They constantly have to be adjusted and fixed to get the right time. I might be saying that wrong, and someone who knows more about watches can probably correct me. But you know, you spend all that money from me personally. I spend all that money, I would expect it to keep perfect time, but doesn't work like that.
Speaker 5: It doesn't.
Speaker 6: Did you see the three different Lex watches about letting people know you can afford a Rolex.
Speaker 5: Did you see the three different watches Tom Brady had on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. Oh my god, he had a seven hundred and forty thousand dollars Rolex on on Sunday Friday night.
Speaker 4: He was showing off a million dollar watch with diamonds on it?
Speaker 6: Okay, but where those given to him by the owner of the watch company? That like when people wear dresses to the Oscars? They were rollies, bro And I think he bought those the Kuyds of billionaire. He's not a billionaire.
Speaker 5: But the point is, sometimes when you're going to be in an event like that, the watchmakers give you those watches to wear. So you think those were those three watches were on borrow.
Speaker 4: I want to google that. I'm gonna be like, I'm gonna say, now he owns them.
Speaker 6: You're gonna wear a seven hundred and forty thousand dollars watch to an event where you might bang it into something?
Speaker 4: He was on television.
Speaker 5: He was on the Super Bowl, so he figured like, I'm gonna watch just you know, I don't know he was flexing.
Speaker 6: That's what he does. He doesn't he's Tom Brady. Doesn't need a flex man, He's got all right, google it, wife at.
Speaker 4: Let me know.
Speaker 5: Let me know if Tom was handed those watches and has to hand them back or I don't know. I'm not saying he can't afford them. I mean he certainly can.
Speaker 4: Three different rolexes.
Speaker 6: That's to me, that's a waste of money. That's that's somebody that's that's three houses that people can buy two houses ridiculous anyway.
Speaker 5: All right, well, thank you for your participation. We appreciate you, all of you. Yeah, everyone, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Even the ones that take things a little too seriously. Sometimes you don't take it too seriously. Yeah, it ain't that deep. Thanks for listening to Brooklyn Boys, Brooklyn Boys and and uh Reggie. You don't need to comment on the comment about it nothing to get reactions. This podcast all depends on you. Baby m