Speaker 1: What's up everyone.
Speaker 2: I'm Tori Deal and I'm Anissa Ferreira and this is MTV's official challenge podcast.
Speaker 1: And Anissa, today you were on the edge of the glory hole.
Speaker 2: You know what, I will stay on this side of the gloryhole. There was nothing glorious about this challenge. I will say that, how did you feel about it? I mean it's a familiar spot for you.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I mean I have a few like first thoughts that come to my head.
Speaker 3: One, I don't think I've ever seen this many teams quit, and it pissed me off.
Speaker 1: Because I get it.
Speaker 3: But also it's like if one team quits, it's like, okay, you're the team that quit. But to have so many teams quit, I'm like, I understand the weather was a factor though, And I also was on top of that building.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 3: I know how tall it is and scary it is up there, but there was just so many people who had breakdowns. I guess, like, what was it like being there in person? Tell me a little bit more about the weather. I feel like that must have had a major play us.
Speaker 2: There was a touch of wind, but it didn't help that, Like, we didn't go first, so seeing other people freak out and quit wasn't helpful. It was like there were only three peat three teams did this. Yeah, shout out to Davon though she said, may the Lord give me wings and and and just put me over just a little bit to get this flag. But when she said, oh that's enough, you know, she knew her boundaries and her limits, and it's cool to see that Shane and her aren't really like at each other's throat yet.
Speaker 3: I actually was like, we got to give Davon her credit for sure. I'm glad that you brought that up, because I was not expecting her to do it. I mean, I also don't remember if she has a fear of fights or not, but the way she talks about it, the way she talked about it, I thought maybe she might.
Speaker 1: Not do it, you know.
Speaker 3: So yeah, she did it, which is amazing, like good, good for her, great representation of the podcast.
Speaker 1: Unlike Anissa, I'm just kidding, ass.
Speaker 2: I also googled heights last night, and it is a rational fear that most people have as a way to protect your bodies. And I mean I googled it for a good thirty seven thirty to forty minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fair, and it is terrifying, and it looked very scary.
Speaker 1: I was not shocked at Fessi and Amber one.
Speaker 2: It was like they were made for that, you know what.
Speaker 3: I mean, what a good way for them to start off their season. I mean, everyone knows that they're going to be a great team. Festi is incredible at daily challenges, incredible. He's he wins them often, like he's just an athletic guy.
Speaker 1: Every time I want a season with him, he's winning them. He's never done a season and not won a daily.
Speaker 2: Right, No, I totally get it. Yeah, he definitely does.
Speaker 1: And sometimes multiple in a season.
Speaker 3: At Amber is a champ, Like I think she is somebody who because she won on her rookie season, she kind of then had to like perform even more so we had more information to process about Amber's competitive abilities.
Speaker 2: She's great.
Speaker 1: She's great, you know.
Speaker 3: So I am not surprised that that they won this first one. I think watching the house drama though unfold.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it's so messy.
Speaker 1: It's messy, dude. And Frank is giving me life right now.
Speaker 2: Like, I mean, Frank is a gameer. He said, I came to play Yeah. You need the people that are going to fight. You need the people that are gonna stir some shit up. And then you need Frank just to be messy and smart and just in it.
Speaker 1: SESSI and messy.
Speaker 2: I fully committed. Yeah, committed to the bit and I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too, Me too.
Speaker 2: I mean, there are a lot of cute one liners in this a couple of zingers. I'm just so mad because they didn't show Beth's just snap off on Nicole.
Speaker 1: Wait when did that happen.
Speaker 2: During during nominations?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I think that all started with the genes.
Speaker 1: Though, Oh tell me about the gens.
Speaker 2: This girl's got the thirty year old jeans. The only thing that thirty is alwa is my mortgage.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: She had true religions from when we did the dual one, but Nicole had no. Veronica's like, so Nicole's giving bad fashion advice.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's so funny. I can't.
Speaker 3: What is confusing to me is the relationship dynamic between Beth and Johnny, because they do get voted in this episode, and it does seem like Beth wants to be friends with Johnny.
Speaker 1: There was that moment on the Heights Challenge where Johnny gave her a hug.
Speaker 2: And for a second I was like, oh, that's really sweet.
Speaker 1: It seemed like a really genuine hug. And maybe it was a genuine hug in that moment because you're on top of a building, it's scary.
Speaker 2: But Beth wouldn't even have come out of that fucking building, let alone get up on there. That was like a big thing for her. And I think that there's an understanding piece of Johnny who's like, there's probably something she's afraid of that she's like absolutely not. Yeah, so I think that there was like that caring, you know, compassionate moment, but she still doesn't like her. I mean, their interviews couldn't be more different. And it's my favorite fucking thing, the unfriend for I.
Speaker 1: Can't Yeah, the unfriending the button.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's so good. We'll be She was like, I don't ever want to see her again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they edited that good, very entertaining. Yeah, it was. It was funny to watch.
Speaker 3: I'm wondering though, like in person, because it looked like they were really competing well in the elimination I mean number one.
Speaker 1: Before we even get there, did you know FEESSI and Amber we're gonna throw them in.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, or maybe I did, or maybe I did.
Speaker 1: Oh mysterious and confusing.
Speaker 2: I don't think I have an idea that John and Beth were going in, But it's like it just gets hard. It's like I almost don't want to know if my friends are going in because I don't want to have to be burdened with that information. Mm hmm, because like I also don't want to fuck over the people that are in charge, you know what I mean? Like, yeah, it gets it's such a sticky area. But I clearly, by my expression, did not know.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 2: You know, I can't fake one of those. Yeah, it was a complete that was so genuine, but it was I was just like, why them, Like if your goal, yes, who you send in? You want to go home? But like, what do you want to put in somebody who threatens you?
Speaker 1: I guess, I guess, Like what FESSI said. I think Feessi's game.
Speaker 3: Is starting to become very transparent now that we've seen him play a few times, and that's he's a really good player. He'll stick with the strong players in the beginning to build alliances because he'll know, he knows that they'll owe him one if it's early in the game, and then.
Speaker 2: Zipic owe me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he definitely has that like political edge to him. He is from Big Brother, and like he definitely thinks and strategizes the game. And I think he knows that this has suited him well because he knows he performs well, so people typically will not target him, you know.
Speaker 1: But we'll see how that goes.
Speaker 2: We'll see how it goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do want to get into John Ay and Beth competing together. Like, tell me a little bit about what you thought what it was like to watch them in the elimination, Like were they as good as it looked?
Speaker 2: I mean, they did really well and it was close. You know. I know that Steve is you know, can probably he's done I think martial arts and things like. I definitely think he's a flexible dude who wears like eighteen raps and a headband and and a wristband and an anklet and a knee patch and a stuff. The guy gets suited up like an I knew that he would do well. I wasn't sure about Adam in that, and I thought women would do well with like being more flexible, agile and like tinier bodies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I thought.
Speaker 2: I just I don't know. I just didn't see I get like FESSEI, I guess had some type of strategy to keep certain players happy. But there were people he had zero connection with that I don't even I didn't even think he even had a conversation with that. He could have put in Amber and him both.
Speaker 1: Could have put in Yeah, it was interesting.
Speaker 2: But here's the other thing. Hold on, I like Bulb, Amber and FESSI don't have a star. Why wouldn't you save certain people for yourself. Yeah, that's another thing you need to think of. Let me fucking chalk myself up on that one. Sorry, I had to give myself a point. That's one thing. And the other part was FESSI and Amber are good. The chances of them winning other challenges are high. So if you know you're going to be in that position. Again, it's also like, don't say the hardest players for the end for you to go into elimination to get your star. Yeah, so you gotta be really really smart about this. Well, I also think that, but it's early.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's early.
Speaker 3: And when they stood up there and they looked at the elimination. They saw it was a tube. They must have figured we're going in the tube. Fessi is the size of the tube.
Speaker 2: He probably nickname is tube Like.
Speaker 3: It's definitely going to be interesting to see what happens. But I could understand why Fessi and Amber didn't go in this one.
Speaker 1: They didn't have to.
Speaker 3: This elimination did not suit anybody of size.
Speaker 2: So if Katie and Katie were a team yep, or Melissa Melissa were a team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, easy bye.
Speaker 2: Or Melissa and Katie, yeah, y it definitely suited they live it. They could have a tiny home. They could have made that into a tiny home.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was a house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was on Zillow. It was a tiny home with poles in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. It's just listen. I think that I know that this season is only going to get spicier and spicier. But I'd like to ask you, miss Tory deal, who was your all star of the episode.
Speaker 3: The all star of the episode was the producer who had the shot of Veronica's face when everyone was in deliberation, And Nicole said, who told.
Speaker 1: Adam and Steve that Veronica's face was so good.
Speaker 3: She's like, oh my god, I gotta give it to Veronica because what a political move. She's looking out for her friends, she's keeping her hands clean.
Speaker 1: The Blaine's getting put on someone else.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm so confused. Is I don't even know if Veronica did tell them because that's how good she is.
Speaker 1: And I just watched the episode.
Speaker 2: It's like, see how good she is.
Speaker 1: And so who stood out to you the most of this episode?
Speaker 2: I mean, I love Frank and it's not because I love him, and it's not because he's a dear friend of mine, and it's not because we talk outside of the show and we've been friends for years. It's because I have missed him and this thing that he is doing because we call it messy because you know, because it's because it's messy, but it's so so like he thinks about things, so it's like smart messy and you know, besides just being like super athletic to have the brain to go with it. That just thank you, And I cannot wait for more interviews with him because he is beautiful too.
Speaker 3: I one hundred percent agree. And what about the challenger that confused you?
Speaker 1: The most this episode.
Speaker 2: I mean, I gotta say Beth, because I don't know how she didn't know. Maybe maybe Johnny. Just I was just so confused, Like how do they not know that each other is they're looking at each other differently. I was just confused.
Speaker 4: It seemed like.
Speaker 1: Beth really wanted there to be a resolve.
Speaker 3: It seemed like a genuine I want there to be a resolve, and I think she wanted to right her wrongs. It felt like that, and she was kind of looking for john A to be like okay, like let's move past it.
Speaker 1: But john A, I think is over it and not interested.
Speaker 2: Well, Beth and Johnny were very emotional when they got back to the house. Oh they told me she loved me. Wow, heard it here. First, going home to pack your stuff is one of the most old school things they could have ever brought back.
Speaker 1: That's a fact. That was cool.
Speaker 2: But it was only fifteen minutes, like get all your shit. Yeah, but it normally was the whole night, like you got to party whenever you were packed, you had drinks, you were dressed, like get showered.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's fun. Why don't they bring that back?
Speaker 2: This's messy too, because the people that voted you and could easily just hide from you or not talk to you, or you could come back and stir up some shit like such and such said this about you, and this person said that about you, and I'm out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like why not.
Speaker 2: I think it'll get I think it'll get MESSI er as people start going home and people start getting their feelings hurt, people are going to cut the cord. They're going to be like, fuck it, I'm actually going to tell you every single thing, and that fifteen minutes is going to be very insightful. And that's all I'm teasing.
Speaker 1: I love it. It's so so good. I have to agree with you.
Speaker 3: With the challenger I'm most confused by. I also feel like it came from a genuine place. It seemed like it did with Beth. So I just think that there's just a lot of question marks around what's going on with John Ay and Beth. But unfortunately we're not going to get to see it after this because this was the end of their episode. But you know what, who really ended the episode off was KellyAnn and Sylvia, and I am very interested to hear what's going on with them, and we're going to hear it straight from Kellyn's mouth because she's coming on the podcast right after this break, So stay tuned, guys.
Speaker 1: All right, everybody, welcome back.
Speaker 3: I am so excited to get into this next portion of the podcast. We are about to interview somebody that I look up to in many ways. You may have seen her on her original season of the Island or more recently when she was on season forty where she almost won that not so fast eliminated against Carl Maria. She is an animal icon, an advocate, and truly an angel.
Speaker 1: So it's such a pleasure to have Kelly Anne on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome Kelly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you, Tory. That was so sweet.
Speaker 3: It came from the heart honestly, like, I'm thrilled to have you on this episode. We always get slated before we were about to do the podcast with who the guest is going to be, so I was nervous.
Speaker 1: I was like, no, are we interviewing Kelly Ane so early because like she gets eliminated.
Speaker 3: Thank god, this episode wasn't your elimination.
Speaker 2: Kelly Ane's no stranger to the Challenge to All Stars. We did the first All Stars together. That was fun. What was your reaction to finding out it was rivals. When you looked on that stay around on that stage.
Speaker 5: You know, and by the time we were on the plane, you know, you start to hear the rumors. And I really when I didn't think, I didn't know to the day we were leaving that Sylvia was there. And I didn't think there was any chance that Sylvia would be on it because I knew she had just had a child, and I was like, I didn't know exactly how long ago, but I knew it was recent. So I guess you probably just got cleared even be physical by the.
Speaker 4: Doctor's like a recommendation, right.
Speaker 5: So it's like I didn't think she was even capable of doing a show yet, right, And so there was I thought, maybe I'll get john A, and john A and I get along great. I'm like, sure, I can't really trust Johnny and certain things that she says. I mean, even with you know, her and BEF being friends. She's like, yeah, give me a call, but then she's like, we're not going to be friends. So it's like, you don't really know what john as thinking. But I knew that Johnny and I get along great. She's she's nice to be around. She's small and all these things that I enjoy, So I'm like, I can be her rival and do really well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys would have been a good pair.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Sylvie and I just we I actually really wanted Sylvia to like me and All Stars three.
Speaker 4: Ye, I really did, and she hated me, and it was hard.
Speaker 5: It was hard to be hated so deeply and you like her, yeah, and All Stars three I did the first like week, and then she kept being so awful, you know, well fucking eternity. But and then and then by the time she just kept hating on me, I was like, yeah, you kind of are awful, But it was only because I didn't understand why she hated me. Cypia has a lot of great qualities, I mean a lot of great qualities.
Speaker 4: So yeah, she's very likable. That's what made it so hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's really tough, and I can relate. I feel like I have been in a situation where I didn't know why someone didn't like me, you know, and and they just don't like you, and then that, uh, of course, of course your reaction is going to be, well, I don't like you back, you know, I'm not gonna like somebody who doesn't like me, So.
Speaker 1: I I can totally relate to that.
Speaker 3: And you know, I think it is just a matter of oil and water. Some people mix and some people don't. But well not everyone's meant to be friends, you know. Definitely is a respect thing that I think she all followed. But like, we're also on reality television, so it teeters on that, like should it be kind of trashy and whatever, or should we all you know, follow this like moral guide.
Speaker 4: We're high strong, Yeah, we're high strong.
Speaker 5: It is intense environment, so you're not your best self in general, of course, and you're fighting for money and you don't know who's going to stab you in the back. I was also we were up planning weddings on Type and I did two challenge in the middle.
Speaker 4: Of that, So it was just a lot going on.
Speaker 5: But she she was going around telling everyone like how much I was like the worst and this is literally a voting game.
Speaker 4: She was telling people about her partner being the worst.
Speaker 5: It's like, okay, so not only are you not willing to do the challenge, but now you're going to go around hurting our political game. Like it just it was a lot so I was really but it was all on high emotion. Sylvia has a lot of emotion and she guards herself, but I know that the people she loves she's very very good too, and so she's.
Speaker 4: Just a hard a hard nut to crack man.
Speaker 2: But what's crazy is I think that taking inventory on the house not inventory. Yes, it did take inventory inventory. I I saw that a lot of people talked about their partners. You know, there was a lot of like insecurity and just kind of like where is this going to go? How is this going to work? But even even people that were friends were like, I really have to be in the room with this person, you know, because it becomes a lot you know. I think that everybody was feeling that. So I think that everybody's political game was kind of they had to work harder because everybody was probably saying an unsavory word or two about their partner.
Speaker 4: Yeah someone, Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: You weren't the only one. We were.
Speaker 5: The only one that were is obviously heated people.
Speaker 4: It's like people could use that like we shouldn't have given that.
Speaker 5: I mean, I you guys know me, I uh, I wouldn't call myself a trauma by the way, I call myself a piple because I'm incredibly kind and loyal and sweet and it could be great with kids, but I'm incredibly misunderstood and when I buy, I'll fucking kill and so like, I feel that it is very something I in some ways really love about myself, and in some ways it's not just like everything right, like that's good about people, like somethings that are very good about me. I would also say it's a big negativity on my end is that I have seen it since the day she met me. Like I get completely red and I just don't need to say the things I say sometimes when I am so so full of fire, and it's like shut my fucking mouth, you know.
Speaker 4: Like, but I when I finally get to that point, it's just like.
Speaker 3: Demonus, Like, so, what do you think of these new school competitors?
Speaker 1: I mean, you've also competed a lot with us recently.
Speaker 3: You did you did the World Champs in South Africa.
Speaker 1: We did that together. That's where you and I got close and then eras we did.
Speaker 3: But like, what is your opinion now, like on new school for old school?
Speaker 4: You know what, That's a good question.
Speaker 5: I felt on Season forty it was hard to be in a house full of so many people and find so many of them not entertaining to be around.
Speaker 4: You know, like they're not all anissan On tories.
Speaker 5: You know, they're not all season one, you know, like or yeah was it season what was it a one?
Speaker 4: Like right around season one? Season one?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Era two is still pretty interesting.
Speaker 5: By Era three, You're like, Okay, we got a couple nuggets in there that are really good. But before I was like, you guys are nice, but my gug, can you put your puzzle down and start hanging out? Like yeah, It's like, I, I don't know, it's a different type of entertainment for sure.
Speaker 4: I I feel and I don't know. I don't want to insult anyone, but.
Speaker 5: I do feel that they they chose their specifically back when there was like the real world and the challenges just a certain unique character there. There's a lot of depth to them and you see so many different parts of them, and I don't know if they're doing that as much with all the new people, but sometimes you get a good nugget, you know, and we definitely had some of those in there, so it was I'm happy to see it, but uh, I don't know. There's something special about the.
Speaker 4: Generation, just their personalities.
Speaker 5: I find entertaining in a deeper way in a lot of ways.
Speaker 3: And you know who can speak to that directly on this episode, Veronica. Let's just talk about how this episode has this.
Speaker 1: Double agent moment where she is talking to Amber.
Speaker 3: Amber now thinks it's Nicole and it all the time, it's been Veronica, like, let's she is just I love watching Veronica play.
Speaker 1: I love watching her play.
Speaker 2: It's so good.
Speaker 4: She's so good. She's so got me, she got me good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks. No, I mean, you need to take a page out of her book, Kelly Inn for a sensitive sales. We need to stop fucking Carrio as much. Veronica needs to have classes. So Veronica, if you're listening, which you probably aren't, but if someone could tell Veronica we need a class.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's a good idea. I wonder if she could do a class. I would pay for.
Speaker 2: That little master class.
Speaker 4: I mean, I doest don't even know.
Speaker 5: It just comes so natural, it seems to her, the way she flows, and she's just like, yeah.
Speaker 2: She works with what she has, and I really it's like what Frank said too. I think Frank and Veronica are probably the two best gamers in that house. Oh Frank, Yeah, they both are kind of like, gotta work with what I got, you know well.
Speaker 5: And it's hard too because I didn't just know Frank on the show. I met Frank and we both lived in West Hollywood, and we hung out all the time, whether we were partying yeah, or we were you know, going to the gym or hanging out the juice bar, like we're always together, so it was like I'm not always. We were hanging out a lot, so it's like I felt like I could trust him, and I don't know if I could or couldn't.
Speaker 4: I guess we'll see. I'll see with you. But it's like, you know, you hear him. I had told him.
Speaker 5: I was like, I want to be your number one girl. And I never said anyone before a show.
Speaker 1: Before you've had this, prior to going on to.
Speaker 5: Hand before this, yeah, I and everyone knows that Amber and I are close friends and Katie and I are, like I love Katie, So it's like it wasn't like, you know, like Anisa knows, like you have your good, genuine friends already. It's not like you're making this like alliance together. You're just like, I'm gonna go with you if I can. That's the plan, right, yeah, you know, but Frank was the only one I was like, I do want to be your number one chick, you know. And of course I know Ashley Kelsey was right up there like his real number one chick.
Speaker 4: But he was my first guy.
Speaker 5: And I don't know if that really worked out so well for a lot of us, cause I think he might have been the number one guy for a lot of people from what I'm seeing, So we'll see.
Speaker 4: I'm curious.
Speaker 2: I think it's one of those some people just are ruthless and just don't care, and there's some of some people who do care and are like, I can't really show you know, my cards, because I'm gonna I'm gonna fuck somebody over, you know what I mean. So yeah, yeah, it's hard. It's hard to play those games.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But when he says, uh, I want to make everybody so feel like they have their back, and then I got youa like, I guess I'll peoplen't referring.
Speaker 2: To though you need someone to do.
Speaker 4: He's so entertaining golly, he's hot. I mean, he's this is so hot.
Speaker 2: He's so hot, He's so hot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's get into this challenge because I want to know if we heard this correctly.
Speaker 1: Did you say that you love heights?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 4: I I love heights, but they do scare me.
Speaker 2: So what did you love about this one in particular?
Speaker 4: Well, I didn't get to do it, which is really why I was so.
Speaker 2: Upset, but you saw what was done.
Speaker 4: I wanted.
Speaker 5: I mean I still hurt, but I couldn't do it, Like my heart hurt.
Speaker 2: No, I want to know what specifically about Sylvia holding you on a fucking two foot rope over the edge of the building was like, I really want to do that. I just want to know because I'm trying to channel that fun for all of that.
Speaker 4: Well, there's a few things.
Speaker 5: One is I wanted to see how we would do. I am a competitor, so I.
Speaker 4: Wanted to see how we would do. And I really thought that it.
Speaker 5: Could be a good team building together even if we fell together.
Speaker 4: I felt like it would be.
Speaker 5: Just like in any company you have people that work together go and do things, and you guys do excursions and then you come back into the office and you guys have more of a camaraderie and you do better work because you've experienced things together. And so part of it was I wanted to grow with her in that experience. And then part of it is I like the feeling of falling.
Speaker 2: See, Okay, so you're you're like than the one percent. I'm guessing because I mean, yes, we do it on roller coasters, we do free fall and jumping. Yeah, it's just there's a difference with if we were to run and jump off of that, I bet you more people would have done it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, for sure.
Speaker 5: And when we went they started playing got a weird techno music, not the and not the show like beneath Us, there was like techno music going and eve and I was starting to be like, am I having like a bad trip?
Speaker 4: You know? It was a lot for your little heart. I was like, my god, I think.
Speaker 1: What freaked me out because that that particular spot.
Speaker 3: Obviously, this is Vietnam. They're going to continue to use some of the places that they've done Challenges on Arasport on Era forty. We did forty on Challenge on season forty. You know what I'm saying, we know you're saying we did a challenge where we jumped off it and it was terrifying, but it wasn't raining, and I think that looking at the weather like production ended up canceling it and like offering them this moment where they could say, you know, either either don't.
Speaker 1: Go at all, like talk to me about like.
Speaker 3: What was going on that day as somebody who wasn't there ansa do you want to go?
Speaker 2: Oh shit, say look, it was kind of listen. I almost wish the cloud was around me when I went, because then I wouldn't have been able to see the ground. Oh really, it almost was like that. I mean for me, like I don't want to hang off anything. If it were one hundred feet two hundred feet fine, and you already saw FeSi and Amberger. They went early enough for us to be like, no one's going to beat that time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're built for that.
Speaker 2: But but it started raining when Dario and Ashley Kay went. But it also they couldn't math for shit that you could have given them a calculator, they still might be there.
Speaker 4: On purpose. Some people pretended to not get the masks so they didn't have you.
Speaker 2: Yell, get us. We're just so skeptical. Look what the show has done. We're like, well, maybe they did know, but they tried not to know. But all of a sudden, the storm is coming in and they were like, guys, go inside because there was lightning and wind and whatever, and brought us in and you know, Tory that observation area. So you go upstairs and we were looking out and you literally could not see Vietnam. It was just us in this building and pure white around us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's wild.
Speaker 2: You literally like wind was going so hard there. We couldn't have done that and not risk something. So three teams hadn't gone yet, and Dervo was like, I'm not coming back. I don't one. Every wanted to be mad at me because we were like, we don't want to come back.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's really tough. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It seemed like a weird day, like at first everyone was just quitting, and then all of a sudden it was like the challenge is now quitting on itself.
Speaker 4: Well, one, I know TJ was pissed. I mean, we are alsars. We were supposed to try. But two is ninety five percent of.
Speaker 5: The people here are almost like just absolutely terrified of heights, like almost the most out of anybody in this one season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but wait, remember when we tried to like we were at least like, you know what, what if we do the math faster, at least we long get last. I think if they had made a longer rope and I could have stood like maybe ten feet in back of her, we would have been fine, because I already did a challenge like that with Laurel and we killed it just being on her ass. You both had to be on the fucking edge.
Speaker 5: I was gonna push I was going to push h Sylvia off. I was just gonna try to jump off and see what would happen. And I looked at TJ and said, I'm gonna I'm gonna get her off, and he said do it, and uh. But then I thought everyone's watching and no one else is making their partner do it, So if I pull her off, they're gonna probably think I'm the meanest fucking person. But I just thought, how great would revenge be if I can force her to fall off this fucking mountain?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 2: Were we allowed to jump off and grab them? I guess you could text it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, So I was like.
Speaker 2: But you had to grab one at a time, so it wouldn't have mattered. I would have rather jump ran and jumped off with her.
Speaker 4: I would have liked to.
Speaker 5: I was really debating it, and I remember thinking, there's us right now, yeah, because I was like, at least I get of experience.
Speaker 2: It was jump and get one flag.
Speaker 5: Part of the challenge is literally just experiencing these things. Like some of the things I've done I could have never done in real life if you do pay to do it. So it's like some of the experiences are so amazing. And you know, Justin Booth said it to me once. He said, you know, I watched you guys come out the other side and how much it changes you. And like He's like, you guys might not see it, but I watch how much positivity comes from all of you doing these finals and doing these challenges and the way you've grown.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking, are you sure it's not called like pts, you know, But he's like he's like no, like, no, we too. Yes, there's any.
Speaker 2: Confidence that definitely stems from doing something that you didn't think you could do. Because you get out on this side, you're like, oh, but now you have the fear because you've already done it scary. There is something there too, there's a double side there is.
Speaker 5: But he said, you know he did the Army said, that's what we got in the army, and I want to give that to all of you, and you.
Speaker 2: Know what, I'd like him to take it back to the Army.
Speaker 3: I will say this Justin Booth for anybody who doesn't know. He's been a showrunner for a long long time, and he is known on the podcast too.
Speaker 1: He's been a podcast. Yeah, he's he's an absolute legend.
Speaker 3: But I do think it takes a it takes a special kind of I'd call him a parent in a way, and to give to give us tough love like that, because because there's there's many show runners who don't come into it like that. There's many ship runners that are like, yeah, I'm not trying to kill you guys, it's a TV show. Justin Booth wants you to walk away from it, like he said, feeling.
Speaker 1: Like you accomplished something internally.
Speaker 3: So I think that and I think TJ has that same sentiment.
Speaker 4: He does. He does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, TJ's fearless. He used to flip on bikes on a ramp. I have a certain kind of thrill seeking behavior that I will tell you a lot of mellanated folks don't do skydiving, bungee jumping, jumping off of buildings. We don't wake up and ask to do that.
Speaker 5: You know, hard, I mean it's hard for me is going in front of the world and being vulnerable and not knowing how what's part of the story you'll see, or just showing you at you're worst.
Speaker 4: I mean that is also incredibly scary, and we do that.
Speaker 2: You look fantastic in your interview, great color, it looks good. I thought you looked great.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it. I do appreciate that, especially coming from you.
Speaker 5: But but I do think it's very vulnerable and really really hard just to be on reality TV and be that vulnerable, especially the challenge.
Speaker 4: So as much as it's hard to say, like.
Speaker 5: Hey, not normal to want to do these crazy bike tricks or jump off of this disgustingly high building, just doing the challenge, risking being a loser in front of everyone, risking.
Speaker 4: Vomiting and like being called out and looking just being vulnerable.
Speaker 5: I mean it is not something I think in nature we do, so we should be proud of ourselves just for saying.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, we have to take a quick break, but we'll be right back after this.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's get back to the show.
Speaker 3: I also think something that goes I mean, we know this is hard. Some people don't struggle with this as much, but voting each.
Speaker 4: Other in hate it.
Speaker 3: It is one of the hardest aspects of the challenge because you're trying to do a couple of things here. When you get into a house, a genuinely good person wants.
Speaker 1: Everyone to feel comfortable.
Speaker 3: Obviously, this is a new experience, so you're trying to connect with people genuinely, and then the game starts and those genuine connections that maybe you had in the airport, the hellos, the small talk then become things that you think about when you're about to vote somebody in.
Speaker 1: And so a lot of people voted for.
Speaker 3: Adam and Steve this time around, both of your teams, right yeah, yeah, Anissa, you voted for Adam and Steve, Right yeah.
Speaker 4: We had to. It was yeah.
Speaker 2: There, listen, there's a team that has that has did well in the second challenge, won the first one, and to be honest, the chances of them winning other challenges are high. Yeah, Adam is a nice guy. I'm just meeting Steve. I don't yeah, like.
Speaker 5: I guess, yeah, I mean, I mean that's the same. But I started feeling really guilty. Katie's telling me how great they are, running them, how great they are, and they were both They're tearing up, so like I'm I'm struggling with it and I'm watching a Jill just be like I'm saying your name, and honestly, looking back, I think that was a waste of energy.
Speaker 4: I wish I didn't give a fuck. I really do. Like that's like.
Speaker 5: It's not like I'm like, oh, I just wish I was heartless, but I do. In that moment, I owed them nothing I did not need. I was in one point, I was even worried that, like, uh, Adam's girlfriend would get mad at me, like I'm like, Avery.
Speaker 2: You can't carry that much yo, and.
Speaker 4: Not at all.
Speaker 5: But it went in my head and I was like, oh, Avery is not mad that I said his name, you know, like I don't even fucking know Avery that well.
Speaker 4: I don't have a phone number, you know, like up brain, you know, like yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's normal. Though it's normal and it's hard.
Speaker 4: In business, it is, right, Like we watch your own.
Speaker 5: Business did the same thing, like, oh, it's business, and I'm like, ah, don't do that, that's not I wouldn't do that, but I'm not a business woman.
Speaker 3: Really, Yeah, exactly were you shocked when Fesssi and Amber ended up throwing in Beth and john A Because I know, watching it, I was not expecting it at all. I was wondering if you guys had any inkling of that happening when you're in the house.
Speaker 5: I was supposed to be Hamber's number one, and she didn't even.
Speaker 4: Bring it up. It actually really bothered me.
Speaker 5: One leave them for us, you know, like, why are you giving the easiest team to freaking not that you know they're easy, but probably yeah, one of the easiest teams against the hardest team that could takeut almost anybody.
Speaker 4: Why didn't you play a big move?
Speaker 5: You have this opportunity, you don't know when you're gonna get it again. You're almost guaranteed that Adam, and then we're gonna do good at whatever it is they do. If they knew anything about Steve, he's like a wizard in every kind of puzzle and they're both pretty athletic, so I'm like, there's a stronger guy guy team.
Speaker 4: But like, I just couldn't figure out who all their friendships were.
Speaker 5: And she had made comment like because we were actually like I was hearing rumors going around about easier teams to put in and not Adam and Steve and and she was like, well, if you guys say that, that's not good because we really want strong people to go in there against strong people.
Speaker 2: So I was like, yeah, opposite contradictory. I don't know what is going on. I think that a lot of people strung with like the right thing to do themselves and the right thing to do for the game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, being the first winning team is also not easy, right, because you're for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I mean I was trying not to and then I don't want to.
Speaker 5: I don't want to stress Amber out, you know, because I've only done one other show with her. I know they're outside of the shows, and I know she can get stressed. And so I was like, I knew my team sucked, and I was so.
Speaker 4: Miserable that I didn't really know how I was coming across.
Speaker 5: To other people, you know, like when you're like, oh, I'm such a bad doo that I should avoid people so they can't see me.
Speaker 4: And I was like, is it just leaking out of me?
Speaker 5: How miserable I am because I'm just like in this like girl girl team that can't get along and we're not very like big or you know. And so I was like, I was like trying to like talk to her, but I also just didn't want to feel like I was trying to put my prerogative in her game and take advantage of a friendship. And so it's like, I feel like the last friends I've had that I really like fully been like their number one's Kendall Amber, I feel like Johnnay. I feel like I have some good kind friends, but I never have actually been able to like be on the same page when it comes to the game. And that's something that like if I do another show again and I choose to have a number one, like without a doubt, we need to be like, hey, doesn't matter who's sucking, what team's sucking, like we need to work together or else we're not number ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I also wonder like Fessei and Adam had that conversation, Amber peeped it through the window, but like wasn't a part of it. It also makes you remember, like there are two people in the partnership. Amber could have had conversations prior to even talking to FeSi. And obviously it was clear that Fessei wanted to throw Adam and Steve a bone because if Adam and Sieve are gonna come back and win, he wants them so, so maybe Amber was having conversations before having like a solid combo with Fessi, and like that's where it's switched up. I mean, that's just kind of like maybe what I gather from watching. But then the other thing I felt bad or the other person I felt bad for was john A because now john Ay really didn't have an idea that she was going into the elimination.
Speaker 1: Like if if you say that, there's not.
Speaker 3: A chance of me going in like awesome, But if you say it was between me and another person, well then there's a chance, you know. And Amber doesn't actually owe it to anybody to tell her what she's going to do.
Speaker 1: She doesn't. If she doesn't want to tell her, she doesn't have to tell her. It's a game. It's totally fine.
Speaker 3: But I did feel bad for Johnny a little bit because I feel like Johnny's kind of.
Speaker 1: Got a rough season already. She's with Beth, who is just you know her. They have an awful.
Speaker 2: History and her and Beth.
Speaker 3: It's similar with Beth not wanting to jump off Sylvia not wanting to jump off like I'm sure Kelly, and you can relate to that kind of not wanting to do a challenge like that's not that's not fun. So I do feel like Johnny got the shit end of the stick this time around.
Speaker 4: My think she got lucky. Honestly, she got to go home right away.
Speaker 5: She she didn't have to sit there and deal with that for very long. And I do think that it does suck that they put that team in when I would have liked them to have stayed. They were a positive number for us, I think, and if nothing else, it was pure entertainment. But but like, uh yeah, I've never liked some the idea of telling someone you know they're safe and then they're not. And I honestly feel like John ay, maybe you won't do it to me next time or someone else.
Speaker 3: Know.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying, we all know.
Speaker 5: I hold the grudge and I forget her, but she did do that to me, and I was her actual friends. So as much as I'm not okay with someone doing it to her, it's also like, well isn't that funny?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 3: So wait, just just rewind just for anybody who maybe hasn't hasn't watched the past season where this happened, to explain a little bit about that back.
Speaker 4: His story, So just on the yeah, just on the World Championships.
Speaker 5: She had told me I was safe, and she actually went out a way to be like, hey, you're gonna see me having conversations.
Speaker 4: With people all day.
Speaker 5: Don't stress one hundred percent, you're not going in, and then she put me in without warning and told me while I was up there, And I will say it was more about like I think I actually did better because I didn't have to stress, and so my body was actually better.
Speaker 4: But my heart felt like it broke, Like I felt like it broke.
Speaker 5: And so when I watched you know, Amber do that, I was like, oh, that was fucking bizarre.
Speaker 4: But then I was like, hmm, you know, karma in a way karma, I mean.
Speaker 5: It wasn't a close friend, it still didn't have to hurt it the same way. And she it was like she got pleasantly euthanized. You know, it wasn't like she had to.
Speaker 1: Sit there and oh not pleasantly you.
Speaker 4: Uthanized. She got sen dated before killed. You know, Jesus, Kelly has morbid. I'm going through a lot in California right now.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's so fair. Hey, it's so so fair. I'm I'm we're grateful that you're even here to talk about it, that you're okay, happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I.
Speaker 3: Think we can get into like a lot more of the stuff that you're working on outside of the game after we're done, like getting through this portion of podcecyt Y. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well let's get into this Sylvia conversation.
Speaker 2: Oh to see you next tuesday. You guys use some very colorful language.
Speaker 1: Wait did you.
Speaker 5: Say that this just honestly wasn't enough to describe her?
Speaker 2: Well, you both said it to one another. You said it, and just she said you know what you are too, Yeah, I see you next Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And honestly, sometimes certain people need to have words that aren't just pleasantries. It seems to be able to lay it all on the table before you can really heal. And I think that's what this conversation was with us. She was really I feel like she felt offended and hurt that I was so hard on her, especially when no one else was to their partners during that challenge. And then I was taking on all my emotions that already of dislike towards her in that challenge and feeling like, golly, I don't want to be here. Now you're taking something fun away from me and we're not even gonna try. And so we both had a lot of emotion there, and I feel like we needed to understand each other better, and it would have been nice if we could have just spoke like adults. But in that moment, I just I didn't feel like she was hearing me. I'd be like, you don't understand you don't know me. She'd be like, Yep, that's right, I don't know you. I was like, Okay, but you're saying you don't like me. Yep, that's right, I don't like you, and like, but you don't know me yep, Like okay, this is starting to become ridiculous, you know. And so I felt like she wanted to, uh get to the next level.
Speaker 4: So I brought I think I might have brought us there.
Speaker 1: Oh it went there all right?
Speaker 3: I mean, watching you two, I was interested that the episode kept rolling after the elimination.
Speaker 1: Usually it's just like cut off, and it's like I was.
Speaker 2: No, no, see An next Wednesday. We're going to see an next Tuesday.
Speaker 3: But the fact that you guys get to go back to the house after you've been eliminated, so I was expecting the episode to cut off right there and then for there to be this kind of like lingering conversation between you and Sylvia like.
Speaker 1: That is just it felt like through the screen it felt the tension, like I felt the tension. It was a lot.
Speaker 5: Corey's like, I think you guys should talk, and I was like, are you sure?
Speaker 4: Like you knew how sick? I was was like is that a good idea? She's like yeah, trust me, Like come talk to her.
Speaker 5: And it was just like like I remember when they separate us elected Corey.
Speaker 4: And go, yeah, great idea.
Speaker 1: Wow wow, oh man.
Speaker 3: I mean it definitely got really tense. I feel like there were some things said in that conversation that me, as an avid animal lover, I don't think it would have sat so well with me. But you know, it is tough when obviously Sylvia has just left her child who she just gave birth to. You also equally have things that feel just as important to you. And I just want to say it like, not everybody is supposed to love animals and humans equally, because if that was the case, then either only the animals would get love, or either only people would get love. So it's important that there are people out there that balance both And Kelly, and just because maybe you don't have a kid doesn't mean that you don't actively have that same expression.
Speaker 1: Of love towards whatever you want to give it to.
Speaker 3: So I feel like I feel like that was hard to watch, and I can imagine how it would feel very just difficult to be in that conversation.
Speaker 5: It was difficult, I felt when someone tries to go that low, though it doesn't usually penetrate, because there's obviously something that she was feeling deeply where she wanted to hurt me that badly, So it must have come from something else within herself. I cannot imagine leaving a three month a year old child to go do something this was a better my family like to do. That is really difficult she made. She's not doing it for a fame. She's doing it to make money for her family, you know. I mean, she has a great job as well as a real agent, but like this is good money, and I know she was doing it for the right reasons. I person don't know if I could have done that, and so I can only try to imagine what the mothers on this show, especially Sylvia having such a young baby, were going through. But it seemed very difficult, especially for the mothers of younger children.
Speaker 4: So I understand she was trying to hurt me.
Speaker 5: I don't think she really feels that her life is more important than Mie because she was has a baby, and I do. I hope I get to have baby someday. I hope God blesses me with that opportunity. But in the meantime, I have not yet started trying. Hopefully soon enough, but if not, I will continue to rescue animals then maybe adopted child.
Speaker 1: But either way, it's beautiful sometay beautiful. Yeah, yeah, so beautiful.
Speaker 3: And it sucks that like these hard conversations sometimes can be the things that bring people closer together, because it's almost like opening the wound and sitting in the shit of it all. But it makes me wonder like after this conversation, and obviously no spoilers, but were you and Sylvia able to the eye to eye during the season at all or was it always this heavy? You know?
Speaker 5: We Yeah, I think I felt very confused by the dislike towards me. And also I've had people throughout my life not like me for reasons I never understood.
Speaker 4: And sometimes it could just be that I'm different.
Speaker 5: Or quirky or a different vibration than them, you know, And that's okay, but it does bring out my own insecurities, and you know, I'd like to say that, yeah, we have started the process of mending and understanding each other and not judging each other on a surface level. But would I tell I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared that she wouldn't just turn on me and dislike me again and me get my feelings hurt because I am a very sensitive person. And so anyway, selfily, I can work on my sensitive heart because it's good to sensitive, it really is. I feel like our culture tells us like, oh, sensitivity is bad, you know, but sometimes you also need to protect yourself and and and so there's like a fine line of where that is as I think both.
Speaker 4: Of y'all understand. M M. Definitely, But yeah, Sylvia is great.
Speaker 5: She kept making comments when we first got to the house, being like to other people in front of me, but to other people, going, yeah, I don't make.
Speaker 4: Friends on the challenges.
Speaker 5: We don't hang out after I don't answer calls, like yeah, I'll respond to text message sometime, but like I'm not here to make sure.
Speaker 4: Definitely, she said it so many times. I was like, why are you telling people?
Speaker 2: She's like, you're not invited to my wedding. I was like, we just we literally just we met before Sylvia, but we literally just had her first laugh, Like I don't need to be invited.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she was just not She was just like letting you know, like I'm not gonna fuck with you later. And I was kind of like, maybe don't tell everyone who we want to vote with us.
Speaker 2: I'm almost I almost respected a little bit though, so that nobody really gets their feel like people are people get really upset after the show. I'm just playing Devil's advocate right now, Like you you bond on the show and then you get back to real life and then one person it may have like it's like a relationship, the set expectation and you're like, I'm not interested in like pursuing this romantically, you know, but one is.
Speaker 5: Not a good game plan to just as upset if you tell them, hey, I don't want to be your friend. I don't even know you that well, but just a heads up, we're not going to be friends. That Also, I think three puts a huge damper in like your growth individually as a human.
Speaker 2: You know, I mean, I get it, I get it. I was just playing Devil's advocate. Yeah, not very good. Fine, it totally fine. Listen, I'm the one who makes friends clearly, so you do.
Speaker 4: You do, you have all the friends.
Speaker 2: But this is my main this is my main home, my main moth toy d.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you're also likable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, Tory, but enjoying my time there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So it's.
Speaker 5: It's already hard enough for me, but I don't like everybody there to say someone's name. You really do know a lot of people in it, like a true way, So it's like, fuck, you got to say someone's name, and it's gotta be a lot harder for you than it is for the average person on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just a little bit more so. I got some social skills in my back pocket. I've always been a social butter fly. But I would like to know, even though I was there, what can you tease out anything without any spoilers calling in of what's to come?
Speaker 4: How do you tease out about us to come? Okay, Well, I can play this game.
Speaker 3: Adjectives Yeah there Yeah, there will be some backstabbing, there will.
Speaker 5: Be some confused people, There will be some yelling and crying, and you will see probably a little bit of some surprise guys, competitors that do better than you expected.
Speaker 2: You just did a really really good job.
Speaker 4: Thank you. English is the only thing I was an honors for.
Speaker 2: Well, there's another thing that's honorable about you is your love of animals. And we have talked about that. We know you're a big advocate for the pups and just animals in general and animals in general, and you do talk about it. This episode. We do see you sharing sharing a bed with a pet and playing with a pet, just you and all of your babies. I want to know if there are any and for the listeners, are there any organizations you want to promote yours others, places to donate, websites to look at.
Speaker 4: You know, there are so many really good.
Speaker 5: Rescues that I've worked with, but I'm going to name a few that I know have been working a lot in LA with the fires, and some that I've seen do really good work and that I trust.
Speaker 4: That is the Animal Pad also.
Speaker 5: Hit Living Hit Living Foundation, mut Scouts Love mut Scouts. She's actually a big one of the women that works for them. Her name is Shana and she's a huge fan of show. She probably want to say hi to both of you guys. She's like just a huge angel and I trust Mut Scouts so much. And another and the last one I'll mention right now is the Best Friend Animal Society and they have been doing a lot love I mean, they all have so much of the fires right now. They even have their own personal link that you can go to put the money just for the animals that go to the fires.
Speaker 4: Also the Pesidic Humane Society.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure when this is going to come out, but the Pacadating Humane Society is taking on a lot of the animals pets that were found after the fires and taking care of all their wounds from the fires as well as a lot of wild animals. And we are getting two different that I know of, at least, there's probably a lot more. Two different groups that are nonprofit that are taking animals from LA and bringing them to people outside of Los Angeles on their planes. And that is Wings of Rescue and Pilots N pause, that's Pilots with the N pause.
Speaker 2: These names, I wrote down a few. I love Tory, and I will surely share.
Speaker 3: I can email to you please email, yeah, yeah, thank you so much, Kelly Ane, Like the work you do is very important. It's so lovely to see somebody who's pushing for the animals so hard that it is just an amazing.
Speaker 5: You guys both did the same thing about two kittens right now that you're fostering.
Speaker 3: And you know what, Like, it's such a beautiful experience and it really has fulfilled my purpose in the world, feeling like I'm doing something that makes me feel like it's worth it to be alive. And all the blessings that we have, how can we keep funneling them into yes, you know, the animals and helping them out, and good karma always comes from it. Not only that it makes you feel good inside to know that you can be a part of something bigger than yourself. So I think you're amazing Kelly, and I'm really looking forward to you the rest of the season.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for coming on. Where can we follow you on social media?
Speaker 4: I love you.
Speaker 5: I am at Kelly and Judd, and I also have my dog page no traditional mother underslashes for between the Words, which is also.
Speaker 4: On my ed Kellyanne dot Judd.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: So you well, Thank you Kelly, and such a pleasure to have you here. Hopefully see you soon and can't wait to watch you the rest of the season.
Speaker 2: Well, we are happy to see that kellyan is safe and the doggies. She definitely gave us some insight to this episode. It is always nice to hear from her and all of the great things that she's doing for the animals. Yeah, so I'm really happy that we got to speak with her.
Speaker 3: I agree. I think she's incredible and it's always fun to cover these episodes. I'm so happy I get to be on this challenge podcast with you, Anissa, even though I wasn't on All Stars five, and I'm grateful for it.
Speaker 1: I'm happy to be here with you on the podcast. So thanks for doing this with me.
Speaker 2: Oh, thanks for having me?
Speaker 1: And where can we follow you?
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me?
Speaker 1: Thanks for having me?
Speaker 3: What do you mean? Yes, any You'll be my guest every single week. But when we can't find you on the podcast, where can we find you?
Speaker 2: Your local corner? No? Oh god, you can find me on Instagram at Anissa MTV. That's where I am and that's where I will be. Tory, where can they find you?
Speaker 3: You guys can find me at Tory Underscore deal. All of my things are whatever my life is on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Just follow me there.
Speaker 3: More importantly, thanks for joining us for another episode of MTV's official challenge podcast.
Speaker 1: Tell all of your fellow Challenge bands to listen in, rate and then review us.
Speaker 2: And you can catch the Challenge al Star's Rivals on MTV and join us after as we go behind the scenes on MTV's official challenge podcast, Paramount Podcasts.