Speaker 1: Good morning, Happy Monday.
Speaker 2: It's about twenty in the morning, your favorite sports show here to keep you up to day and everything in the sports world related, especially basketball.
Speaker 1: I'm your host.
Speaker 2: My name is DJ Wells, joined this wonderful morning by my two brothers to my left, Bishop Pindrich to my right, my brother Tigue.
Speaker 3: How y'all doing, Bro, I'm chilling, Bro.
Speaker 4: I decided to wear a big ass hat dipset type ship.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're on that.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the Liz filmily came through Christian my dog Freddy for shure. I appreciate you'all. Fred I feel like Joel, just make sure the teep don't fall out. Fill up you remember that all I thought you mean? On the fight, I'm like, damn, I'm wrapping in the joint. Okay to the man, listen before we get to recap what happened yesterday in the basketball world, Listen, let's get to it.
Speaker 1: Tank versus Roach man. I like to fight Roach one. Damn.
Speaker 5: Yeah he got cheated, did Bro. But it's a good fight though, hell of a fight. It was entertaining.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if you took a draw in Vegas, you you hit a stupid lick dummy. Whoever picked that boy cleaned up My.
Speaker 3: Man's had it going twelve. You gotta.
Speaker 4: He got paid. Damn what one thousand dollars on going twelve?
Speaker 2: He called off work today you're talking about peopleho would draw. They still in Vegas. They beat there till next week.
Speaker 4: May gonna beat here when we get that is love.
Speaker 1: Bro, They definitely will still be their resumated Bro. They came up for sure.
Speaker 3: Shout out to road store. It made a name for itself.
Speaker 2: Nah, for real, crazy hell of a fight. Helvi strategy as well. We don't see that happen with tank Man scared.
Speaker 3: Nah, he was actually hitting a nigga too.
Speaker 1: John there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see the understyllars came out and said, hey, hey, we appreciate the shout out, but yeah, authentic brains. There was no no blue green dyeing this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Bro. It was all worse ruck.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I probably want to have said that I was him. He took a needle. That's a knockdown, it is, bro.
Speaker 6: They cheated, cheated, for sure, that they legit chated, But that the you get that when you when you up there in that caliber, you kind of get that size on.
Speaker 4: What are What did you say about Tank though, like you gotta rematch this? So do you move on?
Speaker 3: You're ready to retire?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I feel like it's kind of like.
Speaker 3: Like you gotta redeem yourself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we gotta feel I mean, he don't got nothing to prob. I don't really care about getting money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he's still why m bro. Yeah, he ain't really about that. I ain't gonna trying to have c T bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna say he cared about the He don't care about the sport.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna say that now.
Speaker 5: Hell he does, but he more care about like getting bread now hitting the bread.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't think he even cared about the wins or losses like that.
Speaker 2: No more I think he do, because I would be very surprised we see rematch. If it's one thing gonna do herest away from Roach.
Speaker 5: Ain't gonna stay away from everybody that can fight. He ain't gonna fight your Cord. He ain't gonna fight none of them.
Speaker 1: Is that? What would you rather see your car or first Tank?
Speaker 4: I want to see him fight hany Roach?
Speaker 5: Okay, uh cha, Cour, I mean just go up, you're gonna retire, Just go out with a band, get the money.
Speaker 4: Everybody want to see these fights. They're gonna be.
Speaker 3: Haney will be fire just for the big talking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, big pay days. They both Floyd Day fight Ryan again, big pay days and then you can just go off in the sun. Say here about the bird. So most definitely I don't care about this and.
Speaker 2: Shout the tank man. One thing that people act like after that draw situation, thirty in the draw is phenomenal, by the way, that's me. People go thirty and oh, especially.
Speaker 3: If I meant shotty.
Speaker 4: What Bro?
Speaker 3: They cheated roach Bro?
Speaker 6: Maybe that draws Maybe because his name is weak or something, Bro, because how you he took the kniga Bro, Like I'm one Bro, Just give me my dub bro again.
Speaker 3: He definitely won es. It's good for entertainment though, Yeah, it's wrestling.
Speaker 1: Was definitely speaking of wrestling man, shout the Travis Scott.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know why I saw listen y'all, I'm new to this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was right. I had to say that, transcause you need.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you should have watched that after show the rock talking about I told him make it count, but not like that.
Speaker 4: He slapped that ship out of he broke.
Speaker 3: Everybody.
Speaker 2: How does you feel about John seeing to me in the village. I didn't even know he was the bad guy, Like, I don't know nothing, what just happened. So you got to speak about that moment, bro.
Speaker 5: John seen a turn hill. That's the biggest hill second biggest hill turn of all time. Cogan is number one when he went to the n w O uh at bashed at the beach, I think at ninety six. So, uh, this is the second biggest hill turn ever. Johnson had been a good guy his whole life. He's been, you know, military guy, fighting the war, doing all the good stuff for the kids. One of the top people when it comes to uh we call the NBA cares, but I don't know what's what you call that? Uh what's that called when all the you go help the kids? Huh the sick kids make a wish. Yeah, he's like the biggest person making wish family. Yeah people, so he like the biggest person he make a wish foundation. So he do all those for him to be a hill turn, to be a bad guy now on his way out his fire.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that's good for the sport.
Speaker 4: This is great.
Speaker 3: This is like this is like now Duran going to Golden State.
Speaker 6: Oh that's okay. He clicked up with the rock down like how he broke that down the basketball term. Yeah, because I was asking me, I'm like, yeah, I don't know what this niggas.
Speaker 4: Now this is fired.
Speaker 5: Everybody be wanting Johnson to turn hill for so long because we have been doing the same routine for the eighteen years straight. Yeah, everybody like, man, this ship getting old. It was like Hall Cookan when Hall Coogan finally turned hill, he became cool a little bit.
Speaker 3: We're still don't with Hall Kokan, but he turned reling for real.
Speaker 1: He turned.
Speaker 5: But Johnson it's so funny because he don't even know how to be a hill. And he kind of was heilly at first when he first came out because he used to rap He's going there and say raps and ship we're throw back jerseys, and he kind of was the bad guy, but he was younger. Ever since, from the last eighteen years, he been a good guy and he kind of don't even know how to do it.
Speaker 4: Like you would have seen him when he was trying to be evil. It still looked kind of like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, imagine Captain America Trump. It's like all right, bro, but it's cool though.
Speaker 1: It sure for wrestling.
Speaker 2: Travis Scott Man little Baby we talked about the last week. Little Baby could never slap Cody Rosa.
Speaker 4: He almost got his.
Speaker 2: Coroker for show last was at least and be out.
Speaker 1: For the season.
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, we we've been asking for this since January. This new though he's always off, has a play.
Speaker 3: Yeah's neck. He show up for club appearances. That's it.
Speaker 4: Bro Zion next and then the horn is so bad.
Speaker 2: Lamell Yeah, I was going to say we at that point of the season we started seeing the two white players get those guaranteed deal. Shout out to them because team started shut it down and trying to tank. So shout to everybody taking advantage of the situation. Man getting this new bread guaranteed contracts straight to a man. Lakers Man highest team in the NBA right now, got the Sight over the Clippers one eight to one O two.
Speaker 1: They second in the West.
Speaker 2: Man Luca went crazy yesterday twenty eight and nine and six as well. Bron had seventeen to nine. Kawapi looking good as well, though, Man thirty three and teen yesterday. Listen, Lakers, we've all been iffy on them up here, but they number two in the West right now, man, scary team bro scary told you.
Speaker 5: I ain't say they was gonna be like this because I thought they needed solidify having a big Yeah. Yeah, but Jackson Hayes has been you know, it's been doing Okay, that been serviceable.
Speaker 4: They back up big man, all right.
Speaker 5: But when you got Lebron and Luca on the on the opposite sides of the court, and now Lebron's just strictly moved to the wing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he don't dominate the ball. Noimore, he let loose, could be Luca. Yeah, it's scary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, six game way straight.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 6: As far as Lakers Nation, I don't got no hate for y'all today, man, I'm full full of respect.
Speaker 5: Hey, what's Ephen Crazier were talking about next year? Like when they get used to playing with each other, It's gonna be all right next year.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 4: Look all right now they look crazy for Dallas right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I do like them better, and I like Luca better Lebron than Kyrie.
Speaker 4: No, oh, you mean hold on, hold on, I thought you mean you mean Kyrie Luca together.
Speaker 3: I said what I said. I like Luca and Lebron better than Kyrie and Luca.
Speaker 5: I thought you were saying Kyrie and Lebron better than I thought you like Luca and Lebron better than Kyrie and Lebron.
Speaker 1: I say, hold on, no, no, no, no, hold on.
Speaker 3: I mean that they wanted ship y'all don't do a lot now, who wanted Lebron and Kyrie?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Agreeance there I thought, is yeah, you like, let's get the connection back. I thought you Luca and Lebron better than Kyrie and Lebron.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's bring the you're smoking good, let's let's bring you. Just saying Luca, niggas wake up. Kyrie went to the Chip too, though that's a fact they did.
Speaker 3: But I'm just saying, like, to me, this is a better fit for Luca.
Speaker 5: I think we overreacting. They having a hot moment. I think Luca and Kyrie was a fire duo.
Speaker 4: It is, but I think.
Speaker 3: Make it work with somebody like Luca Rose fire Bro.
Speaker 5: I think Lebron can hold Luca to a certain standard that Kyrie couldn't because Luca respects, he respects Kyrie. You know, Kyrie nice, but he looked up to Lebron. Tell them when Lebron tell you, hey, man, get your ass back, Like that's the different. Yeah, you're right, you're right because I'm not better than you. Luca feels like he's better than.
Speaker 1: And that got They had a great relationship obviously, But like I said, it's a little bit different.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's different when I know, like sh I'm I'm where you at. You might want a championship for ship everything you did and I ain't done everything Lebron done.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean? He done some ship. I can't do that. I never will do.
Speaker 5: So I'm gonna put a little more respecting. Not saying that he disrespect Carrie is just it's just order. It's different, for sure. It's like when we on the court, who me, yes three? And I'll tell you get the funk back over. I did just as much as him off the court. I am an All Star twenty fourteen.
Speaker 4: Fuck?
Speaker 7: Is he talking about nigg first? I don't even calib the game by myself. Is he talking about the playoff sixty dogs?
Speaker 4: I'm saying we played three.
Speaker 5: But I tell you get back, you'd be like I got you, bro. And then with DJ say get back, you'd be like Nigga you get back, man, guy of the Foxway three or three on the way for show. Shout to brot one shout legendary get for show. Brought one point away for fifty k? Man, Is that gonna be the most unbreakable record of basketball?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: It took us how long to get for him to get fifty k? Twenty four years his whole life. Man, that's over, Bro, because career played his whole life too. That's crazy fact that.
Speaker 6: He's still playing at a high level when niggas list in the league that wasn't even born yet he got there.
Speaker 3: It's just crazy, Bro. That is con Willy players in the league.
Speaker 2: Brother was not born. Bro in two thousand and three. Bro, he dunk people daddy's sons.
Speaker 3: Right, But I'm saying he's still way better than them.
Speaker 5: What's crazy is we always talk about this. I wore his shoes in high school. I played in the NBA. Now I'm talking about this out. Then you are Lebron, so.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, I'm wearing Bron for the rest of the year.
Speaker 2: Bron, call men, man, we got the best generation of basketball team Lebron now, man, nobody supported Kareem. I'm doing j bar like this, just keep it real, ship. I don't know, Bro, didn't nobody give you know? Making funny though? Where kareem ready to go watch Lebron where he was like slowly breaking the record. He had to go to every single game.
Speaker 1: He was so mad.
Speaker 4: He was.
Speaker 3: My mom, he was.
Speaker 2: I would be hating to chounce a Bron for being a good dude, though I could have turned on him for that.
Speaker 4: I would have rather like died before I seen that record broke.
Speaker 3: Well, they got dark fast.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not saying that like the way, hold on the way, I'm saying it didn't really do.
Speaker 3: Let's kind of fun.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying.
Speaker 4: I'm saying because I wouldn't have seen it like the nigga went down when I died. I was the last person I had.
Speaker 1: To read it.
Speaker 5: Yeah I was, But now I had to sit there and I can barely move and this nigga breaking my record fucking.
Speaker 3: Like that the only thing I had really hating Bro. That's crazy for shure Man. Shout out to Bro.
Speaker 2: Kawhi also been playing Hell of Minus Man last five games, averaging twenty four playoff.
Speaker 6: Kawhi back they got to jail, Bro, the gotta get in the mix for sure.
Speaker 4: Man, I ain't like the Clippers since they put that team together. I don't know why. Once Lou left the team, I wasn't feeling the Clippers no more.
Speaker 3: They did fall apart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Lou and Treds.
Speaker 5: Left, the Clippers ain't been the same the boy and Psy shout out to my dog.
Speaker 6: But that's when they was more of a team. Though there was more team oriented for sure. Man Shout out to electrics. Man, gotta show some respect man.
Speaker 2: Second in the West for show Celtics bounce back getting to win over the Nuggets one ten to one O three. JB had twenty two, eight and five. J T had sixteen and eleven. Our hoard for old man was hooping had nineteen to eight. Y'all did his thing twenty fourteen to I Maul Murray twenty six, seven and six.
Speaker 4: Hold on, now, let's talk about this. It's my doll birthday. Shout out to j T.
Speaker 1: Shout out to JT.
Speaker 5: We was in the group chat last night, you know, wish him happy birthday. Talked to our ship. He told me to tell y'all. He said, T make sure you say this in the morning. So I'm gonna say it, bro, but this is my word, he's his word. His words were very respectful.
Speaker 4: Like I ain't thinking about what they talking about, and I you know, I had to put my sauce on Sai.
Speaker 5: NIGGI you up three hundred million. We don't care what they talk about. They keep hating go who ain't the face of the NBA.
Speaker 4: Shit.
Speaker 1: It looked like the meat s.
Speaker 5: Me writing it in the text et gonna gas, Yeah yeah, they talking about like yeah, keep gassing like y'all chill man. I just wanted to have a shot for my birthday. Man, just wish me happy birthday on the pot. So happy birthday, my dog. But like I said, you up, we don't care about the top happy birthday. They talking about you soft all the nigga y'all wish y'all was me. Y'all could never talk that ship, none of them. Everybody's hating, never the person that they never could be doing what he did. I don't think nobody that's worth a damn. It's hating on Jason tablet Bro. I don't hear nobody of any glory of any worthy.
Speaker 3: Hating on j T Bro.
Speaker 4: They behave a lot of people who got shows and do the.
Speaker 3: Thing to them. But I mean from his peers, I think he loves bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's it's still niggas who played true behaving.
Speaker 3: That's true to you. I thought you meant so far as like people that are still in the NBA.
Speaker 5: The celebrated everybody that's out the league, and I actually with some of them niggas out that's out the league, that'll be heave my fuck boom.
Speaker 3: That's one.
Speaker 6: I don't know why though again said it on the because he don't really snap back. That reason a reason why to go out go in on somebody like that, Bro.
Speaker 1: It's not a reason. I'm just giving why.
Speaker 5: They probably feel comfortable content and they feel like, man, he got so much skill that he really could do more. He could be because the way they attitude would be. But you always feel like that when you're done playing.
Speaker 2: It was me.
Speaker 3: I would have you played that wasn't you?
Speaker 1: And we didn't see that.
Speaker 4: Ye see true, because I'd be doing I'd be like I swear to God, well if they put me back on the court, I'll be wild. And I ain't saying the word.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was corporate.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to mess up.
Speaker 3: No bad.
Speaker 6: Your situation is a little different though, because if you go into a team and they gave you the ball right away, not saying you would have been a different your attitude have been different, but you would have been a different player.
Speaker 3: I've been a different player, but my attitude been a little bit more aggressive too.
Speaker 5: I've been more aggressive offensively, yes, but as far as like was to myself, no, I would have been chilling.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: He playing with j B two. He already got Malcolm X on this team, and hell you can't have It's Malcolm X and Martin Martin Luther King finally partner and up together.
Speaker 3: Bro, this is what you want.
Speaker 1: Wh I like that.
Speaker 4: I don't know, everybody, what's the light skinny?
Speaker 3: Don't know? We're not going to know.
Speaker 4: Just he said, the piever, who the white Who the dude that looks that was black but he looked white.
Speaker 3: I don't know that. Nigga Braxton Sidney Pourtier.
Speaker 1: Like Noah, he was like, you don't.
Speaker 4: Know. He They was ready to give him up in the draft.
Speaker 3: Know what's the new?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: He was light skinned? The light skin seeing you.
Speaker 1: Man, we ain't do it.
Speaker 4: Oh damn, that's don't get the light skinned dude.
Speaker 9: Ah, he got light skin history his stories.
Speaker 1: Type of light skin dude right now, because what the music?
Speaker 4: Everybody been an actor like actors, like the famous light skinned.
Speaker 3: Actors, like history month is the shortest month.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: That Citney forty my fault y'all. He's super old. Damn he likes this is what he's just. He's just last school kids.
Speaker 3: Man, Get February bro thirteen days and they.
Speaker 4: Ain't teaching Sidney four years. And I learned that a couple of a couple of months back.
Speaker 1: O pre man.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, like he had the light man not smoking, Hell no, he smoked. It don't matter for sure.
Speaker 1: Man. Shout out to j T you happy birthday, fool.
Speaker 2: Uh shout out Horford friend, I wouldn't love Sorry, guys, that's hilarious.
Speaker 5: He the one started doctor king. Oh man, I know third up Marshall, you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna make me look, You're gonna make me look you up, man, Put shut it off.
Speaker 9: Matter somebody and chatting. I'm talking about that, man.
Speaker 3: Come on, d J man please, bro.
Speaker 4: God damn I Billy d Man Bill.
Speaker 1: Not the rest line.
Speaker 4: Can't you just died?
Speaker 1: White people?
Speaker 4: Girl? Come on Man. ESPN could never call keep going man, you going, Man had a big day.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the Cats. Shout yourself.
Speaker 4: Is he laughing like this? Oh?
Speaker 3: Man, man?
Speaker 1: Oh you can you pull that video?
Speaker 2: But please won't get in the next segment, y'all fried, Oh that's funny man. Oh my god, James Jel's funny, hilarious man. Who's scoring big in the NBA this season? You are with all the new ways to get in on the action at Draft Kings sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NBA Player Props, money Lines, you name it. DraftKings got it all new customers, Now he's your chance to get on all the hoops action. New customers bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus best Istaly take it to the rack of Draft Kings sports Book where every point counts. Downloaded apps today use Cold Club five to twenty. Yes that's Cold Club five to twenty for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars bonus bets with just five bucks all the on DraftKings.
Speaker 1: The Crown of yours.
Speaker 10: Gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler in New York called eight seven seven to eight Hope and White or text hole open y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven, or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction Voyd and Ontario. New customers only. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue wins four. Additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNNG dot co. Slash audio, uh the.
Speaker 2: T Wars Beat the Suns Yesterday one sixteen to ninety eight. A you have forty four seven?
Speaker 1: Man? Your boy Jr?
Speaker 3: Back?
Speaker 1: How you feeling be here?
Speaker 3: I don't feel good about it. Man, you should have missed another thirteen.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, but we got to know.
Speaker 3: Man, miss another thirteen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be our last starting games. Don't say demon chose I hoped out with twenty four as well. Listen, man, at this point we just said, just got say his name, Harry Belafonte. There we go, Boom, I know I find him.
Speaker 1: There you go shouts to Harry Belafonte.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know I'll find you niggas.
Speaker 3: Another pe.
Speaker 1: I know you.
Speaker 3: I know that's what you hear me. Your black butchers look white. He never got their hair a lot.
Speaker 1: Come on.
Speaker 4: The Really, why I told you how I'll find you?
Speaker 1: Man? I know my history.
Speaker 2: Can you please put that the video up? It was about to ask the situation that must talk about this game.
Speaker 1: You know, the Suns is just.
Speaker 4: Pol But you see they said they're gonna trade uh KT in the summer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're talk about that. Yeah, they're definitely gonna trade him.
Speaker 2: They're trying to keep a pick at some calls, so I don't know, they're not trying to win.
Speaker 3: What teams are gonna be on the table.
Speaker 1: It's time for the k.
Speaker 4: Coach bug gonna get fired though, Yes, after one year, you think they're gonna take.
Speaker 3: Coach Bud out. And now, I mean that's Jeff Man well after.
Speaker 5: He told Devin Booker to be quiet in the muddles. Yes, that sounds like some coach Bud. He probably like yo, just just he probably't even say it. Like they probably like, you know, just relaxing the huddle.
Speaker 2: So they probably want to sit down, Brad Bill messed up one of the best in NBA history.
Speaker 4: I do this on two K all the time. I ain't shaking his hand on that. They ain't called foul.
Speaker 3: No what he said. Fucking jeff t got away with it when he did me like that moment.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't have picked him up.
Speaker 8: Oh that was perfect Dane to the past Brow. That's not a foul though, not a flak for sure.
Speaker 4: He got hurt. He should have got kicked out the game.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because he could have hit his head on you pushed him directly. Yeah, Bro, think got he fell?
Speaker 3: All right? Thank got all. That's that's messed up.
Speaker 4: Take me out, bro, because I'm about to crash out. That's what I said. Take me out bro.
Speaker 6: In the air, Oh lord, let me get my ship off. Just get out the way, bro. Don't play with my health like that.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: My franchise nigga Bro.
Speaker 4: Because you really don't care that much.
Speaker 3: You definitely don't.
Speaker 1: That's just a wild situation.
Speaker 3: But that's tough, you think.
Speaker 2: I think maybe at the most bug it's another year if they trade KD. But after that with definite book yourself. I don't know, but I think if they trade KD.
Speaker 5: You're gonna see the suns and it's not Katie fault, but they're gonna have more continuity.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be a lot easier. I told you, Coach Budd do a lot better with less. Yeah, he's gonna find some glue guys, some guys.
Speaker 5: That he can, you know, build around Deep Book, make d Book the focal point, and it's gonna be a lot smoother for them. But with all that talent over there, it's just too much for him on his plate. He used to that San Antonio ship with everybody buying in.
Speaker 2: It ain't the same most definitely, Superchack asks how long y'all think before book get about of Phoenix.
Speaker 4: I mean he could the book might could demand the trade, but I I would be surprised.
Speaker 5: But that's his franchise to lose at this point. Yeah, but I mean, it ain't nothing over there for him. I would like to see du I'd like to see Deep Book get somewhere else.
Speaker 2: In taxis hit board shouts in super Chat. Yeah, I would like to see Do Book go somewhere else. If they're not gonna be competitive after next year. I mean that's the problem that people talk about with KD. KT is so good that he demanded so many resources from another team that the team he goes to is already depleted.
Speaker 5: But I don't think nobody gonna do it no more now, y'all think so nah, Like this summer he gonna go for like two first round picks or something.
Speaker 1: So okay, see two first rounds two seconds and the player give me KD.
Speaker 5: They probably can get KD. But like other than that, that's all right, Like nobody gonna give up too much. You're older. He's still one of the best players in the league obviously, but everybody know that, Like, we ain't about to deplete our.
Speaker 4: Roster for you.
Speaker 5: Y'all know y'all can't win with him out to have him for two years, y'all over the tax, y'all not winning, you have no future, y'all not running the back, y'all had no future.
Speaker 4: Why would I give y'all all this for Kevin Durant?
Speaker 3: That's true, bro, for sure.
Speaker 4: When y'all know y'all can't run it back, y'all definitely can't run it back.
Speaker 3: So they're done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not even in the plane. GET will soon capture the flag for show.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the caves Man getting fifty wins on the season as they come back and get the Blazers OT one thirty three doin Misch did and play. But your boy d Hunt hooped out yesterday thirty two pieces some slight d Hunt one of them for sure. Todd Jerome man possible six minute year candidate, got twenty five and six yesterday. Evan Moty hooped out with twenty as well. Hey man, Calves got fifty wins.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Todd Jerome that paid that on the way, Yes.
Speaker 5: Sir, yeah he wild attell that ref in particular, she wasn't good the other night and all right, I don't know, funk up.
Speaker 3: Your bread right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you ain't that good.
Speaker 3: Stay out the way, Just keep.
Speaker 5: Your head out, keep your here, Brona, stay humble. Just home last year, yeah, they stay super home. Just keep your head down. Go ahead and get that for your forty Yes, and your shut up most definitely. Shout out to somebody who order chick filt it came to the studio for show going Crazy. You get in no promo for shure. Calves got three double digit win streaks this season. Fifteen twelve and thirteen. Man, do we gotta get into respect as the best team in the league.
Speaker 3: I ain't mad at it.
Speaker 1: I mad at it.
Speaker 6: Hell you get in they they've been doing a thing all year, man, just from the start, So shout out to them.
Speaker 5: I actually think the calve might make to these and commerces. Okay, when I watched them, they actually got all right. We related to the Hawks when our team we went on our little run. They actually got closers. We didn't have a closer. Interesting, Donovan Mitchell is a closer. He can win games. Most definitely, we didn't have a closer. That's the difference between them. Too wet. They got a guy they can get a ball to it and say go get a bucket, and he been there before.
Speaker 3: We didn't have that.
Speaker 1: Most definitely.
Speaker 5: Do you think they're run out of guys? No, the reason because they don't play. They guys like the Knicks. As you can see, Donovan Mitchell rest h d Hunt go for thirty two, Tide, Jerome go for twenty five. Yeah, Deer's Garland to sit out games, Jared Allen sits out games.
Speaker 4: Evan Mobley to sit out games.
Speaker 2: They gonna be fresh, most definitely, and listen, like, if you see what happened with that Celtics come back, I don't think they.
Speaker 1: Win that game time. I just think it's their time. Man. They really really good. And the way that they beat the Knicks and the way they came back to the Celtics lets me know they can do it. Bro, they can do it. That's gonna be health a series for either one of them, but it's possible.
Speaker 5: And it kind of instead of saying relating it to the Hawks, it kind of hit me like the I'm not I'm wilding a little bit, but it hit me kind of like the Warriors. You remember how that year before the Warriors had that playoff series against the Spurs or whoever it was, we all was excited about it, like damn Steph shooting one legged threes and all that. The Calves had a run last year and we were excited about it, Like that playoff series. It was exciting series. Whatever he missed got hurt. And now they come back this year even better.
Speaker 4: It wasn't like us. We had that magical run, then we came back. Shit was wild.
Speaker 3: It was over.
Speaker 5: They didn't put their work in. It's gotten better over the years. They switched coaches kind of like the Warriors did, okay and got super good and it looked like the same scenario the Warriors did. So I'm excited for this team in the future, and the playoffs would be interesting.
Speaker 2: Most estimate shots there are no fluck. They had really really good team for sure. Some more games from last night. Let's go to it, okay, so he'd be dispersed more forty six and more thirty two. JDub was crazy yesterday forty one, seven and six. SG still had thirty one to eight as well. It's crazy when you're thirty man. Yeah, he's gonna get it regardless. Man hooped out your state shots at JB smooth forty piece.
Speaker 1: That's the super chat. He scrolled just a little bit for me. D right on.
Speaker 2: Oh Sory Smith asked Jeff if the Winner's offer you twenty million to play for the rest of the season, would.
Speaker 4: You what were doing?
Speaker 3: Dumb shit?
Speaker 5: Well, I would leave this and never come back. Yeah, would never hear me poker, I would be podcast here. Yeah, I'm shutting down for the year. I'm about to go sit on the bench for the Hornets. Exactly what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: That's not even a thing.
Speaker 1: It would be locked.
Speaker 4: You can't say that far if you knew the answer to that, nigga, would you go sit on the bench for yes, sir, he's.
Speaker 3: Crazy, Cyrus. Shout out to your daddy for nameing that.
Speaker 4: He liked that singer.
Speaker 1: Oh Lord, that's wicked.
Speaker 2: Kevi Hambilton, I'm taking over one thousand dollars being in the word drive by the end of the year over under draft.
Speaker 1: That was his name, Kevi Hamilton. Can Betty.
Speaker 10: Boy?
Speaker 4: I got right now, Betty three dollars bet it.
Speaker 3: We do a lot of shows. Boy, that'll be Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's one ballot, got hundreds of twenties.
Speaker 3: You put about a couple of hundreds in there just case. Yeah, he said the N word more than anybody.
Speaker 2: You don't, Bro, you got that jar your reason because my mama and daddy asked me to stop using that word.
Speaker 4: And it's what reminds me.
Speaker 3: That's why your mama asked me to stop. You don't listen, you don't need you are You don't either. I don't even feel nash I gonna start saying, start saying bro, you get say ninja?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 4: That why I sounds weak?
Speaker 3: For sure?
Speaker 5: What word check what word can I use instead of the N word to make it sound like you know what I mean much.
Speaker 1: We're gonna say nigga.
Speaker 2: Chill out, Bro, respect Bro some more game and passion now, FAM one twenty seven to one twelve. Shout to Aarondism if he had twenty seven. Okay, okay, Fam, it's funny. So you found Nicks beat the Heat one sixteen and one twelve. Jay Le brusterll hooped out had thirty one to six. OG had twenty three nine to five. Bam hooped out as well with thirty in seven. Uh, your favorite boy had twenty two and seven as well. Damn it will as soon to the Heat. Dang Bro Rap beat the Magic one o four to one on two. That crazy game was crazy yesterday. It's old for the Magic. Oh yeah, it's quiet. Shoutut to IQ twenty four yesterday. R J had twenty two as well. Ghilly, you would never disrespect i Q.
Speaker 4: I seen you. He hit me up on the ground talking about boy. Set it up right. As soon as the season over, boy, I'm gonna hit you up.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 4: We're gonna make them games happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Gilly on tour man all the pg's won't smoke with him right now? Pelicans beat the Jets that they won twenty eight to one, twenty one C. J. Coles twenty five. A Zion had twenty four nine and six. Can I say George had twenty eight in six as well a couple of games not, I see how you'all feel about them. Warriors at Hornets, Warriors easy Weddy, Yeah, Blazers at seventy six ers, Blazers, h they got Blazers. Okay, this is the capture flash sleep Steaks. I'm gonna go with the Blazers. Wizards at heat he got the heat of ye go out to dinner, Hawks at Grizzlies. Agree, even though my Hawks got Rockets at Thunder Thunder.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna yesterday with the Rockets.
Speaker 2: Today, go Rockets, Kings at MAVs, Mass going with the Kings.
Speaker 1: Hm, well, go.
Speaker 2: Mass Pistons at Jazz for show verified buckets be here? Who was getting to yesterday?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 6: He would have had forty six, but Bradley Bells Hayden give it to add Man forty four seven.
Speaker 2: And five for show man. He went crazy yesterday forty four piece. I'm showing the Queen Grimes on Saturday. Man, he had forty four. He went crazy yesterday. Yeah, bro was killing yeah and the fire partly about it after he who he tweeted, forty four that's hard. I just killed no one to the grand with it. I respect it for sit relaxed boy. Don't happened too much. Malle, I feel you, Jaylen Williams. Bro he went for forty one, seven and six, you know far all star. Come on, your teammates still getting thirty and you're getting forty. That's a young killer for sure. Man shout to j Dove super chat. White Bea said, what's the last pair of shoes y'all always wanted? And finally went back and bat I just went back and grabbed the red og Sway twenty one fire as shoe.
Speaker 4: That's a fire as shoes with shoes that I always want. I hope you're talking about like as a little kid.
Speaker 3: I'm getting them this weekend. Some up temposts coming out on Saturday.
Speaker 1: All the white, black and green ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tough, they're coming out. Tough.
Speaker 5: I still ain't got him. I still want to Tim Duncans the silver and black ones. I ain't got them yet.
Speaker 3: Them hard.
Speaker 1: I get a total phone positive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm hard. I'm big ass, heavy ass shoes. I'm hard.
Speaker 5: I got a pair, but I don't got the silver ones. I want the You got the all black ones? No, I got the fucking black blues.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a cold shoe show.
Speaker 3: Timmyd one swag get enough for them.
Speaker 6: Supertach J String said that means the best high school team. Basically, can the best high school team be the best w NBA team? Uh, well, y'all don't want me to talk?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah they can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my verb would do some pressure like don verd would be the best w n b A team.
Speaker 4: That team yeah right now?
Speaker 3: Think they're talking about right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, whoever?
Speaker 3: The best they are NBA players.
Speaker 5: Okay, the best high school team, which is gonna probably be a prep school team. Yeah, y'all don't realize that. Y'all know that w NBA teams practice against like yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean seeing them.
Speaker 6: This is I ain't gonna lie, and you know, in good standards with the w n b A, I think for now, but they used to send Bill Collins yeah and company to play against the field.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the true story, and they made no disrespect to them. They didn't play on the high school teams.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so so you are right, all right, some of.
Speaker 5: Them didn't play. Ye a couple of them plays for short so yeah, Bill did not play on.
Speaker 6: Pike respect, and he was a power for in the practice runs like too many Kitchens was supposed to.
Speaker 1: Bill Collins up try to catch one of the coaches.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that's you know what yees think that like the best high school team if we're just going off last year because we don't know, I don't know who the best high schoo team this year, but they.
Speaker 4: Are Cooper Flag, Derrek McQueen, Derrick McQueen. What's the kids from ukon?
Speaker 3: Liam?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Liam Man.
Speaker 4: They are first round around what we're doing.
Speaker 3: Respect question though, respect trying to do too much.
Speaker 5: They would beat the US A team, the US team Flag Edwards, Yeah, they will beat the USA girl team. You can get every w n B at.
Speaker 3: Don legend, Don Staling played against Martin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you get all the legends anybody. That's it's just not fair.
Speaker 6: I still want to Don Stale to us a jersey though.
Speaker 4: And we're not saying these girls ain't cold. It's just not he's an NBA player.
Speaker 2: It is respect shouts to Katie in the super chat, he said, real, J, what player do you wish you play with at least once an NBA?
Speaker 5: Who team? I wish I would have played a player That's a good question. I probably would have liked to play with Lebron mm hmm. I never got you know, I played against with some dope players, but I wish I would have got a chance to play with the best player of all time.
Speaker 1: In my generation. Was there ever an opportunity for that?
Speaker 4: Nah? I ain't never heard that for g Brees.
Speaker 2: When one of the super chat says the NBA pushing for s J to be the face of the league. He has been the best player in the world the last two seasons and MVP on the best team Marketable. He is not the best player in the NBA, but he is the MVP for sure. But I don't think they're trying to push him to be that.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's even his swag though, it's definitely been no pressure his way.
Speaker 4: No, he just be chilling.
Speaker 1: They're just grateful that he got a small market cracking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he just be chilling. And I think his like his swag and all that kind of like speak for himself, like the way he on the court, even the way he moved the way you wrong on the court, it's swaggyry.
Speaker 4: I ain't trying to glaze pulls, but like he'd be swaggy off the court. He be chilling, swaggy headbands and ship.
Speaker 1: Like he does thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he just be be swaggy. He don't gotta do too much. Yeah, it looked affortless though, like when you try. That's when people trying to criticize. Like that's why I don't understand what Jason. Jason do the same ship.
Speaker 6: But I think a lot of people but like SG more too because he had fun with the media too. They do all the ship like post game with the.
Speaker 4: What gives you that bron feel?
Speaker 1: And he got behind them.
Speaker 5: But the whole team swaggy, even Jalen. They trying to get fresh to you wearing minx and he be trying to do his thing too.
Speaker 4: So it's like they are. You can see they're all kind of like they all friends for real.
Speaker 5: She ain't got no choice in okay, See, ain't nothing out there, no disrespect.
Speaker 3: But that's team bonding every day.
Speaker 4: Niggas got that guy out there, is that top golf. You'll know if you know, you know, that's all they got is.
Speaker 3: Top golf, top golf, must beat the club.
Speaker 5: Basically most definitely get you some pretzels and some chicken wings and top golf.
Speaker 2: Of out shout okay Steve for show, get bustled, will be here who encouragement.
Speaker 4: They had the hunt the hotel too, that was wicked.
Speaker 6: Respect When I say that, well, get wiston to whoever stayed at that motherfucker to whoever traversed, uh Scott punch what's his name? Cardy Rose get get well so should have kicked the dow lad that juice off his lips for doing that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, got it.
Speaker 1: Could never.
Speaker 5: That boy was hitting them boys at that sage. I said, yeah, Travis Scott out here, I on want.
Speaker 3: As well.
Speaker 5: He sparked up the sage. I said, you know the real my boy's going crazy now.
Speaker 1: I got thee here for sure, I get some KD load up to Drake.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: I know he loved doing that.
Speaker 4: That's his god to talking so crazy. Oh my god, oh my god, I know, he said, oh my.
Speaker 3: God, oh man, I can't tell me he's not dynamic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not supposed to be doing Kevin like that.
Speaker 3: But that's his man, so you know that's his favorite playever.
Speaker 1: That's just a Jordan moment.
Speaker 3: That's hard.
Speaker 2: But he's talking in before too. But he got real shifty man. Pass that torch, my boy, for sure. Take who you got.
Speaker 5: Might get well soon. As uh to Naomi, y'all don't know who that is? A wrestler. J Cargo came back and whooped her. So she heard J carrgo in the past. Didn't nobody know who it was. J Cargo made her return, beat up Naomi and she was looking like the one. She came back looking like the one. Y'all know why I went to the World Room, Boy, I came for wrong reason to see Jake. Now I'm going to wrestle. Wrestle made for one reason.
Speaker 4: To see Jake.
Speaker 3: Respect she's the goat.
Speaker 5: She'd got on the women's side. I mean, Charlotte Flair used to be my goat, but now I'm going with ja. Yeah, Sean Flair come out there with that with the stone call. She got passed the torch. Yeah, she got passed the torch this Jay time. Now the storm is coming for sure. Shout to wrestleman, and we will be in there. Last least their heart started to get well soon. Rookie of the year.
Speaker 3: Wow that like you drop your mouthpie? What are they looking for?
Speaker 1: Snipering the builder?
Speaker 5: You gotta watch the bench at anybody on Okay, see move because I would That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Nobody moved. They solid, They solid over there. I would have I would have moved.
Speaker 3: They gotta hurry up and jump up, got close out.
Speaker 5: And okay, see they are team from they are real team. Nobody moved. They watched the bitch. Yeah they slid. They are a real team. That would happened to me on our team. Nobody put each other. Somebody would put their head in their shirt. Jo Smith, Joe Johnson, what go watch on our cross markets?
Speaker 4: Joe Johnson.
Speaker 2: Out of pocket, shout out to move, shout out to move for shure. Be here people trying to wet some money. Man, what you got for him?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 6: Everybody getting twenty five tonight, Mellow balls. Stephen Curry, Tyres, Maxi Taler, Hero, Trey Young, Kyrie, Irvin Shaye, all getting twenty five tonight. This is a safe draftkingspend ten dollars you two hundred dollars today.
Speaker 3: Man, we're keeping it clean.
Speaker 2: Sound okay, ten for two hundred like a little Monday. Keeping it clean shall get you some dinner, that's it for sure. Shout out to DraftKings that promo Coked Club five twenty. Get your little bonus on that for first time users, Yes.
Speaker 1: Sir, we appreciate y'all.
Speaker 2: Will be back tomorrow morning, same time, same place in the morning, for sure.
Speaker 1: Bro