Speaker 1: You mentioned it in our group chat, and we all were super interested in what she had to say. He gave us like a little tidbit. But then a lot of time passed and I put in our group chat, yo, I think mall might like this chick. It felt like you were kind of gate keeping the information in that maybe you and Seleena had hit it off.
Speaker 2: We like some screenshots. He like, nah, I g she i g okay, nigga, send the screenshot.
Speaker 3: So what I did was you saw how the game worked for Clay.
Speaker 1: You went right in there and was like, Yo, you want to be my girlfriend.
Speaker 3: False Trappers. Somebody should have told me, be like this, be like this, be like this. Somebody should have told me like this, be like this, False Trappers. Somebody should have told me, be like this, be like this, be like this. Somebody should have told me like this.
Speaker 1: Maul came in so happy that I was getting killed for a change in the comments.
Speaker 3: I'm not happy because it's never good. You're a little getting smoked. In the comments.
Speaker 1: I said you were going to get smoking. Listen, all energy shifts. No matter what, everyone's gonna have their day. I'm just happy that I'm right about what I'm being killed about.
Speaker 3: Oh now, now, now you sound like me two weeks ago. Chris Rock is not it ain't listening. He's an a celebrity bro. But I understand why you think he's not. I get it. He's not the prototypical.
Speaker 1: It's a fun debate. And this isn't even a Patreon plug. But I will say patreon dot com forward slash new roya Maul. We had a long debate about a list celebrities and argued up and down the Chris Rock is not an a lister And now I'm getting killed with our clip on Instagram going to our Patreon.
Speaker 3: But it's fine.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 3: I spent the weekend reading like a bunch of comments and things like that about me, like in the last week. Okay, James how it's interesting to see a few phases, a few names in there that's talking crazy me very all demorics I see, Well, I didn't see de Marius. I don't see that with demerits. But it's been it's been interesting seeing the people that are have some very you know, questionable energy and things to say I do as of reason.
Speaker 1: I've done a lot of like Reddit cleansing and comment cleansing. I don't particularly like check the way I used to. Yeah, but then I'll do what you do, like weeks later, be like I got some time on what was going on, and that might piss me off more because now for it's somebody I know, is someone that I need to text about a comment they had.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so much time has passed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're probably why why because.
Speaker 3: I just saw Now I'm mad. Yeah, now I'm not really mad, but it is it is some people in there that that I had said some things and it's like, oh, okay, like I know I know where to put I know which compartment to put you in. That like we not as we not as cool as we once was. Yeah, that's a fact. It's a few niggas that had some ship to say.
Speaker 1: And I'm just like, word, but what's crossing the line with like rap debate stuff and associates.
Speaker 3: Uh, just questioning things that have nothing to do with the music about me person Like when people start doing that, start saying things that's like personal because all of this shit is subjective. It's music we're talking about here, None of it Kendrick and Drake here, like none of this is none of this is that serious. But it's like some people have had some things to say in some comments where it's like, oh you it's something else you feel some way about. This is a this is a personal comment that you posting on the internet, and you got my number. You can't get you can't get likes and comments when you in direct That's why I gotta put you so now I know which box I gotta put you in. It's like I thought you was something other than what you are, Like, okay, so it's it's it's fine, it's no, it's no, it's no beef, it's none of that. It's just you know, when you know when you see somebody say something you like, Because I'm doing that a lot now too, Like people say certain things. I'm no longer taking it just for what they say, Like I'm looking deeper into that comment now, like where did that come from? Because people do that because people will tell you that they have an issue with you or they feel some type of way about you without really saying it. They'll say other shit and it's like, oh, that's interesting coming off the Kendrick and Drake beef. Is that's what you want to say about me?
Speaker 2: Some niggas don't get adapt Some niggas get a nod now.
Speaker 3: Some niggas don't get nothing, like, that's the that's the game, that's the that's the that's the balling part about it. When you just walk past niggas that used to kick it with and they know why, Oh they know. I always know why, like damn, oh he must have saw that, yeah, or he must have heard that, or somebody must have told him what I said, Like it's always that when you when the energy goes from how I usually am with people, like yo, what's good to just straight like walk past them? They know, like, oh shit, he heard.
Speaker 1: I hold on those comments, though I do stream shot them and favored them for them to manifest themselves years from now.
Speaker 3: Almost I almost did that. I almost liked the comments so that people know I saw it. Oh I love doing that. But I'm like, nah, I'm like, I don't even want to do that. I don't even want to do that. I want to I want to see how their energy is next time we're around each other, Like I want to see if they stand behind that the energy of that comment, because that's what you gotta do now with me, Like whatever you say about me on a public platform or in some comments or anything like that, just staying behind it. Next time were in the same room, Like, we don't have to speak. I don't know if people know that too. Like we're all adults, we're all grown. We don't have to speak to each other. It ain't beef. But it's like, bro, we don't have to Some of y'all don't speak to anyway. So it's like now it's really like, oh cool, you feel that way all love. Just don't don't don't try to be cool and be friends in person and then be online talking a little sideways and comments like it just just just doesn't add up with me. So just let things add and let the math be right. When we see each other.
Speaker 1: Just like celebrities, there's tears to those comments for me, most of them.
Speaker 3: I don't give a fuck. It's whatever. Yeah, I'm used to it by this. It's just certain people.
Speaker 1: Then there's like that associate b list tier. Yeah, for example, there was a gentleman that we weren't like cool or whatever. We see each other around the small music industry. He worked at Dreamville, then he worked at Interscope, and I had tweeted just like on some fun shit y'all bucket list.
Speaker 3: I want to ep a Lloyd Bangs album years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think too cool to blog or one of those joints like just screenshot it and posted it and then under it it was like, what a fucking idiot?
Speaker 3: What does he know about producing an album? Like yeah, a little too like what yo? What the fuck? Like all of that, you would think that I don't I can't produce album. That's whatever.
Speaker 1: That shit, but like what we don't know each other like that that you could start saying shit like idiot or something like that. Yeah, so I screenshotted it, favorite it. Then when my album dropped, put the comment on my story and.
Speaker 3: Added them yeah with the link.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great projects, But that's bealers ship where I just want to be petty. I don't care that much. The A list one is like, I gotta we have to have a conversation.
Speaker 3: Pettiness cool, you need a little pettiness. I think it keeps. It keeps things kind of like spicy. It's like adding hot sauce to your favorite meal. It's like if you don't have it, it's fine, but you put it in there, it just kicks things up a little bit, gives it a little flavor, a little warmth. That's all. Warm shit up. It's springtime. It's time to warm shit up a little bit.
Speaker 1: And then I felt like I did something. I ended up deleting the comment because I did feel kind of bad. I went to his page after i'd added him. I hadn't been in the page since that comment, and I saw that he did like an interview where he was talking about spiraling from like alcoholism and lost his family, and I commented, llol damn.
Speaker 3: But that was the comment. I commented that under his spiral video nice when they go low, right up under them when they go low. Huh.
Speaker 1: Listen, you didn't need to take out your alcoholism and losing your family on me and my Lloyd Banks aspirations. If you mad at your own self, don't come on the internet. When we have like thirty five mutual people we'll see each other and call me an idiot for no reason. Yeah, and I think it was even worse to it. He might have said retard like he took it. Yeah, so lool damn it. You're your drunken spiral. You had to have you want to get a drink, and solve this brou that's crazy.
Speaker 5: You had to have fuck one of his bitches before. Something that you you a girl mentioned to him that you fucked before, had to be But.
Speaker 3: Why is that an issue?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I'm not like, why is that? Why is that even even if that's right, even if you're correct in saying that, why is that even an issue? If we have a female in common, like sounds like we got similar tastes, is that like a reason to be mad like you?
Speaker 1: That's the difference between and if I'm still talking to her while you're talking to her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now you have an issue like, hey, don't speak to my girl.
Speaker 1: No, y'all have a history. But I'm not speaking to any of his house I know that for a fact.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it might be his favorite hold that she don't know about. That's who niggas be mad about. Niggas don't be mad about who fucked Their main thing. May be mad about who fucked the girl they love, they really love.
Speaker 2: That's what they be mad about.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's what they are.
Speaker 3: You walking around with that energy in your chest, that's why you niggas is in the hospital. Like your niggas be heartbroken.
Speaker 1: Or really frustrates men with chicks that they love and aren't really with, they have no grounds to be upset, and that makes them more mad, Like I can't be mad at her for fucking with somebody else. We're not together, right, But I love you?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: How do you not like you can't go fuck somebody else? I love you? Yeah? Why aren't you waiting for me?
Speaker 1: Why don't you waiting for me to clean my shit up and make you an honest woman one day?
Speaker 3: They do like the emotional man. Girl. That's just lady. Ain't be your fault too, though?
Speaker 2: Why you pointed me?
Speaker 3: Because you're a woman, So it be yall fault, Like I gotta point to you. I can't point the peach. I gotta point you fault. It's just it's women's fault that men get in these positions of being hurt and being heartbroken because you know, y'all do little things where the guy that likes you sometimes you don't like him, but you like the other guy more than you like him, and he knows the other guy and he knows that you like the other guy more, and he's like yo. But then, but why you like him more than me? Though? See? When you ask for God to ask that question that already that's nasty. That's why that's kind of like. See, that's why I like him. He would never ask me.
Speaker 2: He would never ask me that.
Speaker 3: He would never ask me that. That's why you should That's why I like him more than I like you, because he would never ask me that. See, they don't like that. And then I get now, I got my car getting shot at see with the women, I just because of this.
Speaker 2: It was not the woman's fault. He kept everything he just said.
Speaker 3: Was it always goes back to women. It always goes back to women. You know that any problem between men, there's a woman somewhere.
Speaker 1: I used to think that for a while, but now Nah, some dudes just be weird.
Speaker 2: Niggas just be weird.
Speaker 3: Somebody that was a very one sided beef that y'all know of.
Speaker 1: Remember years ago you, you and a bunch of other of our friends were convinced that it had to do something with a woman like y'all talk to the same girl. No, have no mutuals, know nothing. Some people are just fucking jealous and weird. Some people are just straight up weirdos.
Speaker 3: Do you think that you ever had a friend around you that may have had romantic feelings for you a guy and you didn't know, like on some Tyler and uh Grod Carmichael. Shit, yeah, things just got weird. You don't know why. It's like, yo, homie just got started acting crazy. Like I don't think so. I think so. No, not openly gay, like had like secret like man crushed feelings for you and and.
Speaker 1: They're still like in the closet. Yeah, no, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I think so. Really, I think.
Speaker 5: Coming on, no, I'm saying, did you think somebody did that with Rory with me for yourself?
Speaker 3: With me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Like I think it was a guy that used to be around me, that used to be cool with me. We're no longer cool. I think because a girl told me years ago that she thought he was gay. She was like, YO, think he's gay. No, she didn't say she thinks. She was like, yo, he's gay cause you know whomen when y'all know, y'all know. She was like, yo, he's gay, and I laughed. I was like, yo, shut the he's not gay. She was like I she said, just remember I told you he's gay. And I was like, now that we're not cool no more. And I really don't understand and know why. It's kind of like things just got weird and he started saying crazy and I'm just like, oh, I know a compartment I got to put him in. Never fuck with him again. I think he's gay.
Speaker 1: Okay, now that you're having like the retrospect hindsight twenty twenty thing, what are red flags now that you realize like that was kind of some gay shit.
Speaker 3: Overly aggressive when like the Homies is out and it's like you just overly aggressive, wanting to fight, and it's like, fam, it's ain't even that type of energy looks like over you. I would hope, Well, maybe maybe you know what I'm saying, which is out in a very in a very unique way. Yeah, maybe, like you know what I'm saying. I'm not gay. I don't care if you are, but I'm not. You know, do your thing. But I think that that's a real thing. I don't think that. I don't think that men that are in the closet sometimes if they have homeboys, they don't know how to come out and say it. Naturally, we all know that, but I think it gets even more difficult when I think the older you get, I think the older cause it's kind of like yo, bro, like we're all grown men now, got kids, Like if you gate just live your life, like who gives a fuck? You know what I'm saying. So, but I think that a lot of men still struggle with that, and so they mask it with overly you know, tough emotions and oh, I'll turn this whole ship up. It's like the whole time, the horny Yeah, whole time, you just got horny demons on your shoulder for.
Speaker 1: You just can't get the nut you want off. Yeah, and it's like it's like, bro, like you built this built up seamen.
Speaker 5: Imagine like nothing and be like I ain't want this, Like this ain't what I want.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, that's great, This ain't what I want. Why you're laying with a woman.
Speaker 1: I've had some questionable bodies more in my thirty four not that question definitely.
Speaker 3: Laid there like what the fuck did I just do? Yeah, No, we've all had that like that.
Speaker 2: You can't even enjoy it nothing Like it's a force of nuts.
Speaker 3: With the marriages talk about, it's a whole different level of that's.
Speaker 1: Probably most men in the closet, though, for a while or they just can't not.
Speaker 3: Oh, Ship, I mean that's something you can speak, so I can't don't.
Speaker 2: I've seen it.
Speaker 3: One thing I'm gonna do. I get to the race, I finishes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I closed where they're on perks coke. Maybe it was just that maybe it wasn't gay.
Speaker 3: Or they could be gay and them perks is to mass gay feelings too. See these niggas be see, but they're not telling y'all. These niggas is drugged up because they're really trying to suppress them gay demons in their body. They can't face reality. You can't face the reality niggas over there. You think this nigga just trying not to go at his man and kiss his man in the mouth. It's homeboy, yo, be gay, fam if you gave me that, put the perks and ship. Put the opioids down, bro, because you only feel.
Speaker 1: They only feel comfortab putting on the mass scarrat in the dress once they're addicted to opioids.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: You know like what you know what before they had the lean addiction, they was dressing kind of regular.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah. Then they started feeling a little swervy and was like listen, it's just eyeliner. Yeah, that's all. It is a little smoky eye. That's all I need, you know what I mean, put a little smokeing around the US.
Speaker 1: Trigger warning. This next segment has to do with domestic violence. If you or anyone that you know has been involved with domestic violence, please contact eight hundred and seven nine.
Speaker 3: Three No. But in all serious things, over the weekend, well when was this Friday? The news came out or the video came out Friday morning. Friday morning, so we got a video came out. I think Roy sent it to the chat. Somebody Peach. Peach sent it to the chat, sent the video to the chat. Video from twenty sixteen came out from a Las Vegas hotel, Los Angeles. It's Los Angeles, Yeah, okay, Los Angeles hotel, and it shows a ditty assaulting Cassie in a hotel hallway near the elevator, brutally abusing her. And after that, obviously the entire culture and media everything when we got some requests to do some late night show interviews and it was just like everything just kind of just went up in flames. But we're here to talk about a few things. First, prayers to Cassie. Yeah, because I'm sure as that video came out, she had to relive that moment, and obviously other moments came to mind as well. So prayers to Cassie, love and like to Cassie. Hopefully she's in a better place. Hopefully she's found peace and joy and happiness and is healing from that trauma. Just having to deal with that.
Speaker 1: Just filing the suit, I'm sure was extremely difficult for her. A lot of people that had not talked to her in a while hit her up when that suit came out to apologize and this and that. But then I'm sure there was a lot of people that didn't and then they saw this video on Friday, I'm sure her phone was ringing with a bunch of people that she didn't even care to hear.
Speaker 3: For you're sorries aren't.
Speaker 1: Going to fix any no here almost I feel like a selfish move for a lot of people that are now that we're in that circle now, like yo, I want to go apologize to Cassie personally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she wants nothing to do with y'all. Yeah, no, And it's it's unfortunate because when the lawsuit came out, when Cassie fired a lawsuit. You know, a lot of people had a lot of things to say about Cassie. She's looking for money grab you know, she's supposed to be married with kids. She hasn't, she moved on. You know, why is she lying about this? Why?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 8: Why?
Speaker 3: Wait? So many it was just a whole bunch of things that people had to say about Cassie wants her lawsuit was fouled. So Friday was a day of you know, truth, a day of you know, remembrance for a lot of people, a lot of victims of domestic violence, but in particular in this situation is very unique because this is coming from the hands of a guy. Let me speak for myself in this, in this moment, a guy that I looked up to, a guy that I supported, and I feel, you know, I feel like a sucker for that. Haven't had to had any hand in supporting and helping this person become the figure that they are in our culture. So let me say, I take owners on me being a sucker for that.
Speaker 2: But you didn't know, you can't be It's not about knowing.
Speaker 3: They're just now looking at it. It's like, okay, but I supported that, not knowing all these years, but still I supported it. So it's like I didn't know, but now I know. So, you know, it's a lot of things that come to mind because you know, when you as you, when you, if you are fortunate enough to get older and uh live through some moments, you start to realize a lot of a lot of these idols and these figures that you look up to are not worth it. A lot of false idols walking around, and Diddy is unequivocally, undeniably a false idol. It just is what it is. This is coming from a kid that's stood online to buy No Way Out CD save my own money as a as a high schooler. I may have been high school, may have been fourteen that came out fourteen fifteen. So I you know, speaking from somebody that supported and looked up to and you know, used Diddy as the guy that I could point to him and say, look, black men from my city, from my community, from the same streets that I grew up on, we can make it. We can become something, we can become something bigger than life. We can do great things. We can you know, represent black men in a light where we're not normally represented. You know, we get a lot of stereotypes placed on us, and Diddy for so long was a guy that we could point to and say, here's a guy that beat all of those odds and beat all those stereotypes, and you know, knocked down a lot of doors and created a lot of opportunities for the culture and for people and guys that looked like myself coming from the city that I'm from. But Friday, all of that changed. For years, we've heard things in the Cashi lawsuit, we heard things that were disturbing. I had personal phone call from my position that we took when we first reported on that, from guys that I respect and that I always listened to after all that happened, and it was very interesting because there was a lot of we don't knows, we can't speak too soon, you know, let things unfold and things like that, which is true. And sometimes what we do with Rory is sometimes we speak prematurely because we're trying. We're almost talking in real time some of the time. So I understood that. I was like, you know what, You're right, maybe we have to let things unfold. But Friday was a day of there is nothing else to say about it. There's nothing else to debate about it, there's nothing else to question about it. Because while we saw that video, the one thing I found myself thinking about was what didn't we.
Speaker 1: See If you're comfortable doing this in a public hotel lobby inst to that elevator, Yeah.
Speaker 3: What are you comfortable doing behind closed doors? Right? So that was one of the first things I thought about. And I have sisters, I have nieces, I have a lot of female friends, and in that moment, I just thought about a lot of them, like how many how many relatives and close women friend friends do I have that dealt with some shit like this and never told anybody. You start thinking about a lot like it's crazy what one video will do to your your psyche and just your energy. And I started thinking about that, and like you said, Rory, if you can do that in front of cameras in the hallway and you know, elevator, that's a certain ego that comes with that, that's a certain level of untouchable of you know, regularity, that's regular you do that that, Like, it was a lot of things that felt that felt like a regular thing in that video. It almost felt like we were watching a movie because you see shit like that in movies, like a movie scene where domestic violence happens, and you're like, damn, like that was crazy. But to watch that and know that that was real and that wasn't a movie, and the things that we didn't see, and just watching Cassie's you know, body language of not even trying to fight, kind of just laying there like letting it happen, not wanting to fight back because you know, in fear of it escalating, going further and you being hurt more severely than you already are. It fucked with me. And I'll be honest, like, it really fucked me, and it bothered me because again, to here's somebody that you know, again speaking for myself, that I held to such a high regard, and it was somebody that you know, I thought representing black men in a in a very positive, very strong, very confident way. But to see that all of that gets negated, all of that is you hit the delete button on all of that shit. Anything I ever supported, I don't support it no more. Anything I ever spoke about, any great things that I always had to say about the music and the fashion and you know, all of that, all of that is negated, it's over for that that type of energy, that type of violence towards women is it's disturbing because again, what didn't we see And that's kind of what Demarus was saying before.
Speaker 1: You didn't know, but still feel somewhat complicit in it, just because of support and absolutely, which we talked about when the Cassie case was filed. I think we were in London whatever Patreon that was, and we were discussing like, just being in the entertainment business alone makes you somewhat complicit, even if you don't know shit, Yeah, you're in a very sick world that is specific to harming a lot of women.
Speaker 3: Like it's even if we don't know, we're not there.
Speaker 1: We know that this entertainment business is full of it, and we still work with people without vetting the way maybe we should. When you see something like that, I feel like all of us, whether it be in media and we're not attached to Diddy, but if we're just in the entertainment space and some degree away from that, I think the general public can look at us and say, how the fuck did y'all not know he did that publicly in a hotel hallway?
Speaker 3: This wasn't my footage.
Speaker 1: This wasn't footage from his master bedroom where just him and they don't know what he's doing with his wife upstairs. If he felt so comfortable doing that there, you can't tell me there's a world where he didn't feel comfortable doing that type of behavior around his employees, around his friends, around his family, around anyone. For the most part, that was a fucking hotel lobby. Anyone could have came up those elevators. It's just so he's fine with doing that shit in front of people. So holding all of our feet to the fire about it, I think is a correct question.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what's up? He did this in public? Don't tell me y'all didn't see anything. Yeah, but you know, because as you and you know, I've been around people that have had domestic violence accusations on them and now I've never seen it firsthand with my own eyes. I've never seen video of it. So you know, you always leave that space because that's such a thing where it's like you always want to believe the woman, but unfortunately we've seen the interestings where women have lied about things like that. So it's a very it's a very thin line of support and a very thin line of is this true or not?
Speaker 1: Listen, two things can be true because we were maybe the only media outlet I felt like that was speaking up fully against Ditty when that shit was filed November. But then the next episode we also said, when he got a million other cases, some of these could be probably fake. We're saying this Cassie one is not. But of course there is the world where some women are just gonna say anything for money grab but to discredit somebody that we know is forward facing, like this isn't Jane Doe or anything. Straight up somebody we've known he's been with for god knows how long.
Speaker 3: That needs to be taken seriously. Yeah, I'm not saying throw him.
Speaker 1: Under the jail without a conversation, but once that's filed, I was very much confident that Cassie was telling the truth in.
Speaker 3: That Well, it was a and I spoke to some lawyer some lawyer friends, and when there was a settlement, and I said, isn't a settlement and a mission of guilt to some degree, because and I said that if you know a woman puts any of that on my jacket, I'm not settling shit. If I know, I didn't do nothing. I'll spend every dime I got fighting that case, because once that's on your jacket, it's on your jacket. It's like, Yo, what was up with that case that you settled out of court? Like what Shorty said, you was nah, So if you never did nothing of that nature, settling isn't an option. So when he settled, it was only fair to assume that he settled because some things in that lawsuit were true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the more investigation that they did, the more evidence would come.
Speaker 3: If that has to go to a civil trial, yes, it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna get it's even get nasty. Yeah, you're gonna look even crazier.
Speaker 3: And I had some people say, well, you know, don't you think Puff may have He may have settled because you know, he got daughters, he got kids, and he don't want them to you know, hear what's in that case and what's in that lawsuits kind of like just to make it go away. I said, maybe, But if he didn't do it, and he's not guilty of any of that, it's important to fight that so your kids know that ain't the type of father. Yeah, yeah, that ain't the type of man your father is so again, now do we have video footage and we having a you know, quote unquote apology, I'm sorry video from uh sorry to who? That's well when I was watching that and sorry for what? Sorry to who? I'm sorry for what? And sorry for? Are you apologizing to? In this video? Who are you apologizing to?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 3: Are you apologizing for? Your actions? Who are you sorry to? None of that was mentioned, but I think it's you know, we have our platform. I think we can assume a little bit sorry that the video got out. Yeah, that's what they actually saw it. Sorry that, you know, because there was a lot of apologizing to us for right, and there was some posts on his page after enough is enough, Tim will tell the truth and all the things lies, none of this ship. Yeah, so now that we have this video, it's I'm truly sorry and my actions the therapy. I went to react with, all right, what happened with that ship? And I'm and that's no disrespect to you, Rory. But that's another thing I'm tired of. I'm tired of that I go to therapy. Shit, I'm tired of.
Speaker 1: That you don't even apologize to me. The first thing I said when I watched that video of myself was can you please leave God in therapy out of it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm I'm I'll come kind of off that. And I know therapy is important, and I know God obviously is the most important, but you know, I'm also cool with you know, being a man about the situation. And if you're gonna turn on your camera and you're gonna say anything after we see a video like that, I'm a piece of shit. Another thing. I ain't shit, People aren't. I fucked up. I don't even know what to say, you know, I'm sorry, Like I hate that this shit got out. I was a piece of shit for you, Like I want to hear words like that, don't tell me therapy and all. I don't want to hear therapy.
Speaker 5: So when all of this originally happened, when the lawsuit originally came out, and you kept saying, we need to hear from Diddy, we need to hear from Diddy, we need absolutely, and I kept telling you, but and I kept telling you more. You don't want to hear from Diddy?
Speaker 2: You like I do.
Speaker 5: I do want to hear And I'm like, no, you don't, because what he's gonna say is just going to piss you off.
Speaker 3: No, but I do want to hear from him. I didn't want to hear that. That's what I'm saying. I want to hear from him, but I want to it's you know, be a man, Be a man. But even then, the same way, these these these guys get up there because it's not and let's be very clear, he's not the only one in our culture. He's not that he's the latest, he's not the only. So it's time for us to see, you know, taking accountability in a way we've never seen it before. You know, if you if you're so sorry, then show us, don't tell us, show us that you sorry.
Speaker 5: But if he turned out, let's say he did. Let's say he turned on his camera, he went up there and he said, Yo, I fucked up.
Speaker 2: I'm a piece of shit. I'm gonna abuse. It is just this and that. What does that get?
Speaker 3: Nothing? Nothing. I still want to hear him say it, though it does nothing for me. There's nothing he can say or do that's gonna. I can never unsee that video. I can never unsee it. Yeah, I don't care what you try to sell me. I don't care what music you put That shit is that shit gets no playing the ride. I wasn't.
Speaker 1: All of that shit is over of needing to hear from him now. Quite honestly, when Maul was saying that I was in agreeance because Puffett put out an obvious PR statement on IG. Now I gotta hear from if you are innocent, I gotta hear from you, like I don't care there's no lawsuit. It's not like you can't talk about it. I don't even give a fuck about an NDA thing that you have because you set all that up in that settlement. There's no way you gave her that bread without doing an NDA. So you're putting an NDA on it and then giving me a blanket statement that all this shit is lies even though I settled. Now, I gotta hear from you puff for real. If we got to keep supporting you, I need to know like this this is a misunderstanding. That's what I need to hear from now. I don't need to hear shit from Sean fucking Combs. Yeah, not a word like what is he gonna say? And then after that, you're saying you were a therapy and you were healed and you're working in rehab. You sent your son on a dummy mission last week to try to prove your innocent.
Speaker 3: Pick a side.
Speaker 1: You're on the intros talking greasy like everyone's trying to attack you, and you're this innocent victim talking greasy, and you sent your son on a dummy mission. Your son looks insane. Now pick a side, yo, Everyone, Sean come out to Yo. It's the Combs. You sent your son on a dummy fucking mission. You're not healed, You're not in therapy.
Speaker 4: Therapy.
Speaker 1: If I knew I did that to a woman, I'm sending my son out there go look like an idiot to try to defend our honor. And I'm on the intro talking greasy about how innocent we are.
Speaker 3: Yeah nah, And I don't know. I don't want to hear about therapy. God, yeah no, that therapy, TD Jakes. I don't give a fuck who you're next to.
Speaker 5: And to be honest, like, well, I already believed he did all the shit mentioned in the lawsuit anyway, But if this is true, I don't want to hear nobody else doubt and know nothing else that she said in that loss word, for example, him keeping her drugged up and making her fuck sex workers, him taking her to dinner when she tried to break up with him, and bursting into her house and raping her.
Speaker 2: All of that shit valid.
Speaker 5: All of that shit valid because what she said in the lawsuit is exactly what happened in this video, down to the tea she illustrated it, and.
Speaker 3: Also the things in the lawsuit. It's almost hard to believe that somebody could lie and make that that's not shit you can make up. Now, Like a lot of that shit was so detailed and so like such a unique way that it happened. It is kind of like you can't be freestyling that either you went through that or somebody very close you went through that, and you just tell the story. But there's no way that this did not happen. This happened. Whatever she said that shit happened because that shit was so It's like, who would even think to say that if that's not true? How does your brain even make that up? So again, here's somebody that we placed on it as one of the kings of our culture. Undeniably it was one of the kings of our culture, and can.
Speaker 2: We stop doing that too?
Speaker 5: That I feel like we've learned our lesson with that, Like, enough has happened with these people that we place as the kings of our culture. We continually find out that Santa Claus is false over and over and over again. We can place their work on a pedestal. We need to stop placing people on a pedestal. We need to stop saying so and so would never because motherfuckers is never inli like they've never before. Like, we have to stop deifying these fucking human beings who are talented, because you can be a talented piece of shit.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I mean a lot of them are, and it just you're right. It just sucks that. I also don't want to have the mind state of people that I looked up to, like they're probably an abuser, which is fucked up too, But if we go by the.
Speaker 3: Percentages, they probably are probably likely.
Speaker 1: But it's sucks to even try to put that in your mind and put it on someone's jacket if there is no real evidence. But to your point, we've done it in a million times. Let's hear out r Kelly, Let's hear out Puff, Let's hear out doctor Dre. Let's hear out these people. And then we ignore a lot of the shit that they do in the beginning. It takes years and years and years of more and more evidence and more and more chatter, more and more gossip to finally be like, yeah, man, what were we thinking. We were all clear headed thinking this entire time. It's just now undeniable. So now we all are even being selfish and trying to give ourselves the grace like, well, now there's video proof, so here we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, But there's been plenty of other proof as well, and it's just not as sick as this visualist.
Speaker 3: And the unfortunate part is sometimes we don't get video proof. M hm. Mean that doesn't mean it didn't happen because we don't have video proof of it happening. This was just a moment and a case where we have it.
Speaker 2: Where do you think it came from?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 3: If I'm guessing the raids on his home, I'm guessing a lot of videos and files and emails and things like that we're taking. I'm almost positive that he did step on that video and pay for it to be either deleted or paid for the video himself.
Speaker 1: I mean, pres Hilton, I'm not going to say it's always the most reliable source. But I do believe in that Puff paid fifty k to that hotel. Oh no, that's to get rid of that. And I think all of them need to be brought up on some type of charge yep, for being complicit to that entire thing.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, that is that is a crime.
Speaker 1: Absolutely to know that existed in your hotel and then go on the do a side deal with someone.
Speaker 3: To get rid of it. Yeah, but I'm guessing it can from the raids.
Speaker 1: Two thinks home, like, because I was thinking that too. All the ship must have came from the raids. But how sick are you? Well, I don't know what's sicker you paying someone fifty k to get that video and keeping it or deleting it.
Speaker 2: He was kicking his girlfriend of eleven years on the floor, like.
Speaker 1: Why why do you still have that on a hard drive or email or in fact? And it's fucked up for me saying this because I'm trying to say why didn't Puff get rid of evidence? But I'm so good, But yeah, why is that still there?
Speaker 3: You know, it comes down to a lot of things ego and you know, narcissism and things like that. You start feeling like you're untouchable. I have money, Clearly, there's nothing I can't pay for, nothing I can't get rid of. It's just a lot, uh that It's that that video is very telling. Aside from the obvious abuse and just a discussion display of you know, violence that we saw, it's just a lot more that we haven't seen that we can probably make a fair assumption on what happened. Why Why is your girl sneaking out of a hotel room? Like what happened for her to feel like she has to sneak out?
Speaker 4: Black?
Speaker 2: Black, punched in her eye and black her eye?
Speaker 3: So what I'm saying, we didn't see that, but we can just imagine.
Speaker 5: But she no, she said it, she's but that's what was in the lawsuits. She punched in her eye and she tried to sneak out either when he was in the shower or asleep, and he woke up and hurt her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you drag her back to the room. Yeah, And we don't see what happens from there, but it's pretty same to assume what happened after you And that's.
Speaker 1: That's everything about her body language, nothing about that. Anyone that says cast who's trying to do a money rab or attention type of thing. That woman put a hoodie on as tight as it could fucking nobody could see, so nobody could see her black eye, her face, so she could sneak out of that hotel for her own fucking safety, not to say, hey, look at me. That's someone that's petrified and it's just trying to get away from almost getting killed. Yeah, and that's what that's where people like money grab. She didn't walk out in that hotel with face out like someone helped me. Nah, she tied it.
Speaker 3: She was petrified.
Speaker 5: You just wanted to get away, and you can everything about her body language just show that it wasn't the first time.
Speaker 3: No, And that was another thing with the I'm sorry video, that wasn't the first or last time you abused her. That's not how abuse works. That's not that's not what abuse is. Abuse is not, you know, a one time thing. Abuse is a continuous, uh occurrence of events when you're abusing something that's it's over time. So it's it's it's not just one time. So that video we saw that wasn't the first or the last time that that happened. So that's why that. You know, that apology video. For me, it said a lot about the type of person that Diddy is. Like I said, you know, you get older, you start to pick up on certain things and certain mannerisms and certain actions of people, and you know what that is. You know where that comes from, you know what that means. So again, somebody that I definitely looked up to, somebody that I supported, Somebody that held, as you know, an example of what black men are capable of and the heights that black men can reach. Not just Friday before Friday, for me, all of that changed. But Friday when that video came out. For me, all of that shit gets deleted. It's I don't give a fuck about none of that shit growing up, all of that shit, I don't it's no music. I don't want to hear none of that shit. I don't want none of that alcohol, I don't want that water. It's all of that shit. You know, Enjoy your life, enjoy your money. But one day you got to answer to the Almighty for the things that you do. We all do. But one day he got to sit in front of the All Mighty and answer for the things that he did. And I don't know if he's strong enough to do that, I don't.
Speaker 5: Know, to everybody, to all the women, that's who I felt for the most on Friday, because Friday, when I seen that video at that shit made me cry immediately. And I've never been domestically abused, so I can only imagine the people who have in having to watch that. That's one of the things where it's like, I don't want certain shit to just be able to be posted all over the internet. There should be somewhere on the Internet I can go where I can avoid shit like that. I came across a video on Twitter. I clicked that I didn't even know it was. It was a girl getting shot dead in her apartment. I'm sorry, in the parking lot to her apartment by her boyfriend. Why can't I just see shit like this on the internet. It just like the killings with the black people getting killed by police. It's starting to numb and take away the severity of these situations. You shouldn't be able to just see this. This shouldn't be normalized. Little boys shouldn't be able to see like, what is this doing to our children's minds, to our are fully grown adult minds, Like.
Speaker 1: That landlord video in Brooklyn. Didn't mean to watch that whole fucking thing. Shit makes me sick to my stomach. So I could only imagine me watching that puff video making me sick to my stomach. What a woman that has been through that just on her timeline, clicking that and then watching everyone on the internet make it about them and not even about Cassie, Like even, of course, no matter what, we do need to speak about this type of stuff and it is a responsibility as a media platform to discuss it. But I didn't want to. I want to discuss it, but I don't want to do this at all. I think this should all be about Cassie and her piece, not media or people feeling like, oh look at me while I talk about it.
Speaker 3: But you know what, in a very uh, I guess fucked up way, this is part of Cassie's healing, Like the truth needs to come out, the truth needs to be revealed. Yeah, you're right, so everybody could see that what she said and what she put in the lawsuit is factual.
Speaker 5: Because I can only imagine being abused by somebody that people are deifying like he's holier than fucking thou, and you don't even know that he's a monster.
Speaker 2: So it's kind of just like, yes, y'all see.
Speaker 5: Y'all look like I know that that's tough, but it's probably like, yo, nah no, this niggas a monster.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the hell that I've gone through.
Speaker 3: And the one thing that I did think about, you know, and again because I have nieces and sisters and things, the one thing I thought about when that video came out is what does Puff's daughters feel?
Speaker 5: I feel so much for them. I feel I'm so heartbroken for.
Speaker 3: Like, because his daughters are young ladies.
Speaker 2: Now this is their senior year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's like we can only we can only we can only guess what would happen if one of his daughters was being abused like that. We can only guess what would happen to a guy that would abuse or put their hands on one of Puff's daughters like that. So for them to now see their dad, and you know, you know how it is like girls always love their fathers, So for his daughters to see that, you know, it's a it's a very interesting thing to think about because I can only guess if you're if your if you love your father as a daughter, you love your father as much as I'm sure they do. What does that then do to your relationship with your father? I can only I can only assume that it changes a lot. I can only assume that your feelings for your dad change. It has to, It's only It's a human thing. If I saw my dad doing that to a woman, my feelings would change. I would me and my dad would. We would have to square up and fight behind that type of ship. So as a as a daughter, I can only imagine the conversations, the feelings, the emotions. You know, it's a lot to think about, but.
Speaker 5: That they have to go through at school. Yeah, and all of these things.
Speaker 3: Like how comfortable he was in that video? What did you do to my mom?
Speaker 1: And I know Cassie and Puff never had kids, but Huff has a lot of kids.
Speaker 3: And I think I think Cassie has some things in the lawsuit that she she said about that as well too, because there was some things online that I was reading once the video came out, of things that they were saying about his relationship with kim Porter and things like that that I think Cassie had said, like the way he used to treat her it was just a lot of shit that I'm just reading and I'm just like it again, it almost feels like this shit is a movie script, Like it's like this really happening? Is this really going on? Did this really? Is this a real thing? Because it's like where is again, when you're somebody of that magnitude, there's so many people around. You can't get to the heights that he reached by yourself. There are people around, the people that helped you along the way, that people that you know had a hand in helping to create and build that empire. Where were they at? Like where were you know? It's like people just sat back and watched this happen or just like act like it wasn't going on, Like how do you I just can't imagine being that close to somebody that's doing that type of shit and it not affected me. Like if I'm in my homeboy's crib and I hit him in the room beating his girl's ass. Bro, I'm going in the room and I'm like, Yo, what the fuck are you doing? Yeah, there's no way I'm gonna just sit down in the live room hear that shit going on, and then you come that she just like, Yo, you're ready, we out nigga, know we not?
Speaker 5: It's money and money and dick sucking bro money and niggas defind niggas because they got money. They don't care about their character. They got money. I'm in a different position. I'm at a Puff party. I'm this, I'm not or I work for Puff, I'm being paid for this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't even know because I don't think Puff was even paying out the way we think he was, because even in some of those contracts with the production shit as of recent that wasn't a lot of money. Y'all are just scared and you idolize him. Yep, I don't even think it's money like that. And so much of those those court papers for civil suits between I forgot the producer's name from the Love album and with Cassie, all those numbers weren't crazy that he was paying out to people. You wasn't making life changing money to be complicit and shit right, you were fucking petrified, and you idolized them, like just call spade a spade. It's not money, right, Maybe the president of Bad Boy you could say that, but nah, the rest of them was either getting jerked not getting paid at all or getting paid five K a month. And I'm not trying to shit on five k a month. But no, that's not uh.
Speaker 2: I'm on.
Speaker 1: I'm on the take, so you can do whatever the fuck you want around me. So I think it's just fear. I think it's yo, that's not my business, or I'm a similar human being. That's the one that people are leaving out. Some people were okay with that, not because of money, but because they are. They'd be a hypocrite if they said something about Puff or stop something, or they're they're fine with that behavior.
Speaker 3: They treat they treat their women the same way.
Speaker 5: It's regular niggas sitting around watching they homeboy. They homeboy work for fucking FedEx, and they watching their homeboy beat they women.
Speaker 2: The money. Yeah, yeah, this is a plus, honestly.
Speaker 1: And I hate the word clout or whatever we see now people don't care too much about money.
Speaker 3: It's just cool to say you next to Puff.
Speaker 1: I mean not now, but that was more of a payment to them. I could ig on a boat with Puff. Yeah, Puff's paying you twenty five hundred dollars a month. What could you pay your rent?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: But you like being next to Puff and you like the attention it brings.
Speaker 3: Well as a kid who stood online, you know, in high school to purchase No Way Out, I'm disappointed. I'm hurd fucking farrissed. Fuck No Way Out. Fuck, it's it's just, you know, it's a it's a fucked up time, man, because again this is this is somebody that you know, you you used, as you know, the bar to chase into to be like and to reach those heights.
Speaker 5: So where do you go now with Obviously everything that's on Diddy's catalog is out, but I know previously we had touched on the conversation of all of the people who's publishing he owns of stuff that he worked on, Like it's going to be very hard not to put money in Puff's pocket.
Speaker 3: Oh well, this is not about See, this is not about money though, I think this is more so about a character. Uh, this is more about truth. You know. It's not a you know, money with somebody's pockets and that's something that you know, that's a that has nothing to do with this. This is strictly about truth being revealed about the character of a person whom we thought was somebody else who we thought was of a different breed, of a different cloth. Did you really think that though growing up? Absolutely, I'm talk about growing up.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about what in the past twenty years, well, all of the things, even before this lawsuit, but within the past twenty years, well, constant rumors of Puffy being up.
Speaker 3: Well because that right there, rumors Like I can't really give credence to rumors and give you know, any energy into rumors because we've seen it where, especially in our culture, black men reach certain height, certain level, and certain status, you know, things start coming their way. Sometimes it's true, sometimes it's not so. To me, that was just another case like here they go. Every time we reach them heights and get in those rooms and create these opportunities and do and start doing this type of business on this level, here come these things to try to tear down and bring down. So for me personally, a lot of that was I talked to that like cut it out, man, y'all. It's always something once we reached them heights, like cut it out. Unfortunately, like I said Friday, it became a fact. It became a fact that the things that we heard and the things that were alleged and lawsuits and things like that Friday, it became there's no more questioning about it. There's no more rumors, there's no more that's done. Like it's over. It's a fact that you abused this woman. That's a fact. There's no more. Again, I don't want to hear from lawyers, and I don't want to hear from publicists, and I don't want to hear from none of that shit. It's a fact it happened. It's not lies, and it's our responsibility now to one. Pray for Cassie and any victims of domestic violence, domestic abuse, Pray for them, port them. Listen when women say things like they've been abused, Listen when women say things like, you know, they don't feel safe, and things like that. We have to start doing a better job at listening, you know, and protecting, protecting women confecting each other because unfortunately, things like this, this is not just the only one, this is the latest one, but this is a reality for a lot of women.
Speaker 1: But to the I mean, that's what's weird about the rumor thing, Like, if there's a lot of credence to a rumor, I do think it needs to be investigated because you could if they clip this in twenty ten, probably a lot of women that weren't abused because of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like when you let.
Speaker 1: These things stretch out for so long, it just creates more and more victims. Like yeah, our one shit that went viral when I was talking about somebody else in abuse. The woman that was finding me talking about that, her only thing was yo, I don't want to take them a court. I don't want to do anything. I don't need money. I just want people to know so they're not the same girl that goes to the club tonight and leaves with them. I didn't know I went to the club, left with them. Now I'm a victim. I just want people to stop it, Like, because tonight there will be a girl that will see him and go leave with him and has a high possibility of being abused. That's where it's like sucks with that whole rumor thing, Like now there's not proof, but if there's so many people that aren't even really trying to get anything out of it, they're just like, yo, this guy's grace, Like he's gross. That word needs to spread. We need to take this more seriously so we can stop more victims. What's done is done, and he should see his day in court. But I'm trying to stop the girl at the club tonight from getting abused right.
Speaker 3: Well again, Prayers, love support to Cassie and any woman that has to deal with domestic violence. Domestic abuse abused on any level to anybody is not right. There's no room for that now. Culture that needs to be rap dedicated. We need to be more responsible about checking out friends and our loved ones if they are abusers. We just got to do a better job at that. We got to do a better job of protecting women and supporting women and holding holding and men holding other men accountable for their actions, their lack of just holding them accountable for the actions, and then do a better job.
Speaker 5: There's a thing that I want you all to stop. Is so annoying when all men say it, and it's so fucking annoying.
Speaker 2: It's like, but what if that was your daughter?
Speaker 5: You shouldn't have to have a daughter or have a mother, excuse me, or have a cousin, or you shouldn't have to think about your loved one in that scenario to be able to sympathize with women. You shouldn't have to wait until you have a kid, to recognize women as humans, as fragile humans. As strong as we are, we are still physically very fragile. It shouldn't take for you to have to think of a woman you love to be able to just support belief and like love on women and recognize how fragile and gentle they are.
Speaker 2: I'm tired of that shit. Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Once I had a daughter, I realized how important women are. You've been treating like women like shit for fucking forty years, but now you have a daughter, and oh my god, I would never want anybody to treat my daughter like this. So now I'm gonna appreciate women. No, teach these little niggas from the very beginning respect and love on women period.
Speaker 1: All Right, we took a very quick break to have joy and come back in from his modeling gig, which we'll get to in a second.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 1: But do you want to close this entire topic and say that our our mayors back at it again and being sick.
Speaker 3: And this more years do we have of one? I think, yeah, we have him for a full twelve more months, or like this is twenty four of the last year. No, I think twenty five is twenty five is the last year. Yeah, gotta be fucking kidding Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Well, he's suggesting that he's going to take the key of the city away from Diddy.
Speaker 3: Like, that's a big Can we take a key to the city away from him? Because I'm pretty sure he's the keys the fucking locksman. If he's got the fucking machine in his career, making the keys, we needed to get the machine away from him is what we need to do.
Speaker 1: He always is out to just talk about the things that I don't think New Yorkers particularly care about. We don't we care about the Diddy situation, not that he has a key to the fucking city.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that you're going to take away.
Speaker 1: You're gonna sit with your staff and analyze under a microscope if this is worth it.
Speaker 3: It's just another way for people to kind of get in the headlines and seem like they're doing the right thing. But we don't want to ask you.
Speaker 5: Someone asked him and they were like, are you going to take it away from Diddy? And he was like, where our team is doing it now?
Speaker 3: Looking in we're looking into it, we're investigating.
Speaker 5: What fucking investigation do They said, they've never taken a key from anyone before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll take this.
Speaker 4: Nasty keys are probably out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll take this one and then take the key from May Adams and then take him out of office, is what we need to do in that order.
Speaker 9: He was at an after party for the net gal of that course after.
Speaker 3: He's a fucking promoter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he definitely is a premier.
Speaker 3: Adams is a fucking party from He has an AFT spot up town somewhere. I know them type of niggas. He closed the gate so the cops don't know we in here. I know he is the cop. I know his cloth. Yeah, but he know where they at. He got these still got the walkie talkie. You know they don't. They give their badge and they gun and they never say them niggas get a walkie talkies back.
Speaker 5: I had an aunt, God rest her soul, one of my favorite aunts. She had a police scanner and she was so no She was my nosiest aunt. She didn't order gossip. She would sit and listen to the police scanner like it was the news. No drama.
Speaker 4: That's fun in New York.
Speaker 3: No, it's not. I had sitters in that if.
Speaker 4: She was the worst shit in Worth belted that after ten minutes.
Speaker 3: Bro, I I'm telling you, I had that ship three days. Four niggas got stabbed on my block. And I don't have a block, like I live in the area where it's like, yo, where is these niggas walking at because there's nothing over here.
Speaker 1: I had at my old apartment, I had a ring camera set up for bays like when I would leave, and the Ring Camera app like also just has a timeline full of videos and shit that's happening.
Speaker 3: And you're like, if it's happening with somebody is that has the app, they can go live.
Speaker 1: I could with the whole radius of Jersey City. I could see everyone that had ring cameras if they wanted to post primes. Yeah, that whole ship was just it was worse than that app.
Speaker 3: That was one of the worst.
Speaker 1: It was either packages being stealing, somebody being stabbed or shot, somebody breaking into a house.
Speaker 5: It's like, what dog going missing? Oh god, if an animal is missing on a rink.
Speaker 3: App That shit was depressing that ship. And that was during the pandemic. I downloaded that app, and so this was a time where nobody's supposed to be outside I'm like, how is niggas getting stabbed and shot and we're supposed to be in the in the house, Like, I just didn't understand it. Deleted that ship in three days. My anxiety levels through the reading that ship and getting those alerts, so I couldn't do it. But yes, key to the city, mayor Adams whatever that is out a lot, like multiple a year. Yeah, that's that shit. Don't mean nothing, That's just another ego stroke.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think y'all could get one key.
Speaker 3: To this city. I don't want to you share one.
Speaker 4: You get one key.
Speaker 3: Fuck that key man, leave it under the mat y Can I have it on weekends? And least you could have keep that ship that key the city. Shit is like what Melo did to that bronze medal. He said he threw that ship in the lake over there. She said, I didn't. I didn't bring that ship back there. The fuck that bronze medal. Fuck that key to the city. Stink ass, dirty ass city. Shouldn't unlock a motherfucking thing. Get that ship out of Fuck that key man.
Speaker 2: Well, Julian your shoot?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Joy, how you feeling? Man didn't see you? I know he was kind of we were crying last night. I didn't speak to you, but I'm sure you really do.
Speaker 4: I was gonna go to everyday people.
Speaker 3: I didn't go just because you didn't feel like an everyday person.
Speaker 4: I watched Shrek.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I watched a perfect movie to watch out the news game seven. You gotta watch Shrek, right? But how was your how was your shoe with late today? Well not late. You weren't supposed to because you had a gig. You had a modeling gig.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I got a text on Saturday from an agent and very last minute, didn't do any submit photos or any casting. She goes, hey, Monday noon to five and I was like sick, Like I'll just quick, easy work. It was for e commerce, so like seventeen looks that would go on like whatever the brand's website.
Speaker 4: I get there, We do test photos.
Speaker 9: She sends them to the agency like the client and they were like Kinny shave, and I was like, I'm done, I'm not doing that. I was like, do you want me to go now or like are we going to discuss? I did like test, she did hair and makeup, did everything. I was there for like an hour and a half and then as soon as I get on, we do one quick test shoot and they're like, because my digitals are older, so my beard's significantly shorter, which my agent knows, and I've told them.
Speaker 4: I was like, just give them my Instagram, like they'll see what I look like now.
Speaker 9: And they wanted me to take it like damn near down to my face and I was like, that's not happening. And then the hair and makeup woman didn't have the right clippers anyway. So I was like, all right, I'm done here, Okay, get paid my full rate, walked out, came here.
Speaker 3: Oh right late that they wanted you to shave it all off.
Speaker 9: They wanted to go like close like probably Rory's length. I was like, it's not happening.
Speaker 1: Well, it's the only reason you can play for the Yankees because they have no facial hair thing, and that's the only reason that's right, and when you could hit that many home runs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, gold Glove, you need to you need to take new digital Yeah.
Speaker 4: This is my PS say.
Speaker 9: If there's any professional photographers in the city that just want to build a portfolio. I desperately need new digitals. I have spaces that we can use. They have a studio at my agency.
Speaker 4: I need it.
Speaker 3: So, oh, Yomie's not here today, but maybe only's too busy.
Speaker 9: I tried asking her, yeah me, be booked me bro. After one She's like, I was like, all right, fuck, I guess I'll the.
Speaker 1: Only time I get you only to do something outside of this was Amara's first Halloween, and then she was like, fine, it's her first halloweenuse only.
Speaker 3: The first one. If it was the second one, first one, All right, cool, I got you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm really happy to be here. I hate missing episode, so I'm kind of glad that worked out.
Speaker 3: Well, good to me to see you.
Speaker 2: I don't hit sit, no calls when I'm off, I'm off.
Speaker 1: We turned down a gig over the weekend. Well on Friday. Yeah no, I don't want to say who, but somebody had reached out.
Speaker 3: They wanted to interview us about a puff Cashie thing, and I was just like, nah, I'm cool. I did do an interview with our Double Exel though I'm not I did a phone interview with Double excel U, one of the fresh cover Freshman twenty four. I'm definitely not a freshman little more, but I did. I did a phone interview. I forgot the guy's name, but he was dope. Had a good conversation about the whole podcast, the streamers, and then where do we fit in with all the things and the coaching now, especially with the whole rat battle that we just had and things like that. Cool conversation. Not sure when it comes out, but I'll let you all know when it comes out.
Speaker 9: Was that gonna be a television Look, I know it was live. Yeah, it was live.
Speaker 4: That would have been on TV.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you guys had one of the probably the biggest slot at that time one weekday.
Speaker 4: Very happy you guys said that.
Speaker 7: I did not.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to. I just you know what it is, because my thing is call us when it's not ship like that.
Speaker 2: But you know what they want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I know that's what I'm saying is I'm not I'm not one of those Like, I'm not one of those guys. And I didn't even want to say that because to me, it's it's dope when you don't say the shit you turned down. So it's kind of like whatever, I just did the network.
Speaker 1: But I did think about baby taking that and not answering one question about Diddy and just asking him a bunch of questions of the bullshit he said, oh, that his network over the last ten years. I was thinking about coming in there, like thank you filling blank for having us.
Speaker 3: We love the show.
Speaker 1: Then he would get into the conversation and I would just derail everything and ask him about it every les.
Speaker 3: I'm every content, because then I would have just got up and walked over.
Speaker 6: I'm cool, like arguing they would have cut us out and then technical difficulties Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nah, I was cool.
Speaker 2: Apparently you need new digitals too. You got a new look.
Speaker 3: You got the hair? Yeah, yeah, I had to get I had to get it braided up. Man, I can't fit my hand of my hat.
Speaker 2: And let us say, why you keep hide a what is it the braids?
Speaker 3: Would you? Would you do the drake thing? What is the drake thing? Like all the clips that he put in? No, No, I wouldn't do that. I just need to I just need to fit my hat and my buckets hats on this spring summer. So my hair got too long, too thick, and I couldn't fit my my hat the other day and I was like, no, this is this.
Speaker 4: Is how long does that take to do? Uh?
Speaker 3: This took her maybe close to it, maybe an hour if that's it. Oh yeah, she's nice close three breaks, yeah yeah, four brother. But she had to blow it all out first, you know, I wash and did that whole washing condition thing and blew it out and then she braided it.
Speaker 2: So so are you just going to keep growing it?
Speaker 3: Just let it keep getting I go through ship. I'm just grateful to still to be this this age and have a full head of hair, healthy hairlines. So I don't know, this is the perks of having hair. You can decide one day to have it, decide the next day to cut it all off. So you don't think get in your dread phase yet. No, No, I'm not about your commitment issues. I can't commit the drudge. Yeah that's a lot. Yeah, that's a commitment. That's like at you gotta go all the way in. I don't want to do that again. That was a player on my whole. You think I have commitment issue, but.
Speaker 1: I think you know, I know, I follow the bread crumbs. I knew you were trying to take us, but I wanted you to land it.
Speaker 5: That's when women are looking at you as a woman who you know is like scouting men, and like, you know, at this age when we're I have children, to get married, we gotta like look at like genetics and look at everything. Like you still having a hairline. It's like a huge plus. Like you don't know, that's like.
Speaker 4: A real real cover that ship all the time.
Speaker 3: The girl that breaks my hair. Shout out to Camilla, girl that breids my hair. She she she said that, she was like, yo, you just don't know what you want to do with your hair, but you got hair, so it doesn't even matter.
Speaker 2: You sat between her legs. She has a salon.
Speaker 3: I'm not sitting between anybody's legs. The marriage.
Speaker 1: I'm a grown fu stereotypical. You were on the stoop, you were on the second, she was on the third.
Speaker 3: I was in her salon, in her salon chair, and she braided my hair. So shout out to Camilla, thank you. Any young women in the salon at the same time, Oh yeah, it was like a whole different It's one of those salons and Damas fight knows about it where it's like a whole bunch of different sweet sweets. So she has her own suite and like this big in this big salon in her sweet. It's just it was just me and we was watching New Jack City to what.
Speaker 9: Rory is alloding to one's like, what's like the least conventional place you picked someone up at? I said, there's a blonde every time I go on the most the least conventional place, like a convenience store, a salont Like, what's a gym?
Speaker 4: Like, what's the place where.
Speaker 9: You're like, I didn't come here to get pussy, but I ended up just getting like this girl's number and like we're gonna go out later. Instagram physical place that's a dating app.
Speaker 2: Leave the house.
Speaker 3: You know what when you're looking at uh, when you're moving looking at new condos and homes, like you cross people that are kind of like looking saying too and y'all kind of just start talking about the area and things like that, like that's happened before. But it didn't turn into anything like, you know, romantic or physical. It was just like you just meet people that are kind of like, oh, like, you know, she's cute and she's looking for a place in the same place I'm looking. I can you just kind of have a conversation that sounds like bad news, though, what if you guys both like the place. Oh you can't, well, you can't date. You know, you can't date. If y'all both like the place and you both move in, you can't do that. You can't date somebody in the same condo, complex, street, city, you can't date. I'm sorry, my bad, but you know, the same, same, same precinct. That should be the rules.
Speaker 1: If that precinct covers that whole area, y'all can't have the same same way.
Speaker 5: That's how you know, y'all holes, why wouldn't you want a girl that live down the street.
Speaker 3: Down the street. I'm not mad at down the street. I'm not I'm I'm not mad at down the street.
Speaker 2: It's the same precinct.
Speaker 1: Like even outside of when I was a hoe like not wanting to run into someone, I also am like weird and I'm an only child. I don't want you to have that much convenience to me if I don't feel like being near you, like you the excuse of just like, yo, i'm down the block, what you're doing now?
Speaker 3: I'm cool.
Speaker 1: I want to be alone. That can't happen with someone that's you know, a couple of train stops or a whole burrow away.
Speaker 9: I hooked up with someone that lift two doors down from me, and it was it was off. She had a dog, so she was always outside with her dog, and I'm like, fuck, like this sucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're actually living in your building.
Speaker 4: No, like I was two numbers down.
Speaker 3: That's because you put you put half a mile on your dating app.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because of course.
Speaker 3: Like that's your fault.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll go on like a ten minute walk, but not a ten foot walk. That was too much.
Speaker 1: Yes, Wow, I saw a cute girl coming out of your building the other day.
Speaker 4: Oh, ask her name.
Speaker 3: She was on the first floor. She looked kind of Indian about.
Speaker 9: To get my key. Yeah, I thought you meant like leaving my apartment like she.
Speaker 3: We were leaving at the same time.
Speaker 4: There's a couple of good looking girls on my back. I wouldn't have Like, it's just that's too much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's insane.
Speaker 4: That's insane.
Speaker 1: Oh, speaking of this weekend, we didn't get into it. It was gonna be our first topic, but we went on a ramp of something else. We didn't really get into the update from our Clay episode and what happened over the weekend.
Speaker 3: Clay, you am hey, hey, that didn't a Clay Listen, man, listen, I wanted to feel like a d I feel manipulated.
Speaker 2: I want to apologize. I told you that nigga was a ship in y'all. No, he's he's cool. He's just a young boy he used to know any better.
Speaker 3: Still, it's still cool, but it's like he's also a piece of shit, like damn. But you wouldn't have to You ain't have to do that to meet I'm a nigga. Yeah, I'm a nigga. You could keep it all the way though. Away what Clay Man? We got you know, we got some updates, some information after the episode came out. Shout out to Clay for coming by a cool dude. Still still we still we still with Clay.
Speaker 1: Oh no, of course I love that conversation. Yeah, even though I do feel little.
Speaker 3: No, but he got to come back. Clay. Clay may have a reoccurring because I got to get an update on him at least every four months. But we got an update from uh, you know, the episode came out then. Obviously Selena Selena Powell has some things to say in regardss of things that Clay said. She said, you know, he was basically lying about everything he was capping.
Speaker 1: Well, first she commented on your post or some ship on my on your comment dominated on the post that we posted, and she said something, I may I'll find it, I may tell it.
Speaker 3: I may tell I made joke or I made something, but I'll never tell a lie.
Speaker 4: She said.
Speaker 9: The cap is crazy and very very strange. But I did say af his whole family, so it's self aware. After that laughing emojent, I can appreciate something else.
Speaker 3: After that that, she said, I always I tell a joke, but I'll never tell a lie of something like that.
Speaker 4: Ok, yeah, nope, time to get me.
Speaker 9: I might tell a joke, but I'll never tell it, like yeah, but the devil laughing emoji.
Speaker 3: From there, she went and d MG. Right, well, I DMed her because I thought that she was on it, like she really wanted to come on and speak her half, which I'm like, I gotta tell fucking let me dive all the way into this content creating thing.
Speaker 2: Right now, you want to die?
Speaker 3: She would be welcome up here. That would be one of the funny episodes. I'm trying to find it. But uh, we had an interesting conversation and.
Speaker 1: Well you mentioned that while you find it, you mentioned it in our group chat, and we all were super interested in what she had to say. He gave us like a little tidbit. But then a lot of time passed and I put in our group chat, yo, I think more might like this chick. It felt like you were kind of gatekeeping the information and that maybe you and Selena had hit it off.
Speaker 2: We like, send the screenshots. He like, nah, she ig ig okay, nigga, send the screenshot.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So what I did was you saw how the game worked for Clay. You went right in there was like, you want to be my girlfriend?
Speaker 3: You said, believe Now this is how you know Selena is just all about business, right, because I just she's an entertainer for sure. Once I saw her page, I followed her and not DMed her, just because it's like I think it's guess it's easy to just DM if you're follow you can find a page. It's cool if you just wanted to follow her. Friends unfollowed her, but I followed at the moment gangs and she came in hot. Now, don't follow me at DM me. We not cool to fuck. I like that stand up from the I'm fucking with that. I go right in to I say, you said you wanted to come on my bad thought, you wanted to speak your peace. She says, you gotta pay me double what you paid that line cap ass bitch, I said paid.
Speaker 2: Question mark.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, uh whatever, and then she goes into uh she said, this is actually so fucking funny to me.
Speaker 4: Whatever.
Speaker 3: Whatever. So she starts sending me voice notes. You said something back the voice you used, well, I would only have one voice. Tell you definitely has another lower octave.
Speaker 2: You got another voice, bro, I.
Speaker 3: Mean I have octave. Yeah, I don't always speaking the boys. Yeah exactly. I'm the first schedule on the show. Yeah, like you said, I wasn't doing that all right, So she's sending me a bunch of voice noes. She sending me screens screenshot to the tem know we ain't got to go to that, but sending me screenshot to the text conversation and Claire, you my guy fuck with you. But a guy reading these text messages, it seems like this was more than just TikTok videos and you know, promo to a rollout. This seems like relationship ship. It's a lot of explaining on where you are what you're doing, you know what? You start explaining where you had, what you're doing.
Speaker 2: That niggas thatid I left my mobile charger at home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you start doing all of that. I've never said the word her mobile charger in my life.
Speaker 1: So then I said, oh, yeah, she got you nervous. That's your wife, say mobile charger exactly. I haven't found an adequate outlet yet, so.
Speaker 4: I said, jet ski back home.
Speaker 3: I said, oh, so, y'all really fuck with each other. So she said, we used to be on the phone for six to eight hours a day. I said, oh wow, I said, yo. I said, Clay is a funny guy. I'm just laughing. She said, I said, but damn, he ain't ha have the lot of me. I said, that's funny, though. She said, I got so much more where that came from. But I'm over it. Yeah, I don't really care and all that. But then she starts sending me new pictures of them, the pictures of them, like you know, a cute couple relationship pictures where you're hugging and you're holding each other and things like that. So I'm just laughing at her whatever whatever. But yeah, she was upset, she was mad, Uh.
Speaker 4: She coming on or what.
Speaker 5: I don't blame her for being upset and mad because Selena does what Selena does. I get that, Like maybe she shouldn't have hopped out there and post this stuff without him, you know what I'm saying, improving it or whatever that's between them, But don't lie and try to grace me when.
Speaker 2: It goes public, like I don't. I don't like that. That's you know what I'm saying, Like she didn't deserve that.
Speaker 1: I'm with you, I get I don't know if it was a disgrace in the whole thing, though we didn't disrespect her. And Clay just said, you know, I did it for content. I could see that would piss me off if we weren't doing it for content.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you don't think anybody thrown when he was talking about her up here. Oh, I ain't bro I didn't even know she was like that, Like I ain't fuck that girl.
Speaker 2: I know she was like that. Like, you know, I gotta be more careful who I hang around and this this distance.
Speaker 1: Okay, now you're reminding me, Yes that everything you said, I apologize, Yes, what do you her horror?
Speaker 4: I gotta be more careful around horrors.
Speaker 3: He said that, and was that a blanket statement?
Speaker 4: But he was talking conversation.
Speaker 3: How big is the blanket?
Speaker 4: It was the one.
Speaker 3: It was the one that the one that were cuddled up under. That's what it was.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 3: Listen, Clay, you just you know, you just you just listen. Man, I get it though. You know you're running the same game all of them. Man, you know you make you still in that phase where you feel like you got to make them feel like y'all in a relationship instead of just keeping it for what it is. We just having fun, that's all this is. But that's how you run it to being a fuck boy. You running the fuck boy territory. When you start running that type of game and all of these women make them feel like the relationship is more than it is. Just be honest, just be real, just be upfront. You avoid a lot of issues on the back end of that. But again, man, he Clay is just you know, he's just having fun. He's living he's living a dream right now. He's having his he's having his time and the like, I don't blame him, man, Clay just on jet skis in North Carolina, just on the lake, just just having fun. Catfish and jet skis. Man, it is what it is. That's all it is.
Speaker 2: That's all it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it ain't nothing more. I don't think it's more than that. I think he just having fun. Man, he just having fun. Shout out to Clay. Shout out to Selena too.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: I like how she came right in a DM like no, I don't follow me. We not cool?
Speaker 8: What the fuck?
Speaker 3: Oh shit, gangster? Im like that ship. I want to know what you pat them? Listen man, what you want me to I was, I was like paid. I was like, uh no, I don't think of never paid any for guests. I would never never do that.
Speaker 8: But she was.
Speaker 3: She was very clear, like you want me, you gotta pay me double.
Speaker 1: I mean no, no terrace Howard math but I think zero times to zero something like that. All right, So yeah, Selena wants to come on for twice the price.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the double twice the zero two zero two more zeros two more zeros. No more about that, I mean no, all right.
Speaker 1: In his defense, we did order wings. We are some alcohol like this hospitality here.
Speaker 3: You want to come on and be a guest. But food good, good, vibes, good energy, good conversation.
Speaker 2: Got buy him wings and liquor, Like I was trying, that's what you buy. But you're trying to.
Speaker 1: Fuck uh not those hot buffalo wings. I'm never trying to give a chicks hot buffalo wings before I beat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was weed, so there's you know, exchange.
Speaker 2: I'll smoke them out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm starting to sound a little me tooish. We took it out into this guy. We gotta sent him on his flight. We got a full of that, a Lixa and this them down. Say oh, turn the cameras on.
Speaker 1: Well, Selena will get you some food. We'll go even We'll go even crazier. If you want an uber from your hotel to our studio, we got you no pool. We could probably send Selena on a spa day in New York. You gotta go with it, though, I gotta go to this.
Speaker 3: I want to send both y'all yea and the cameraman and Peach. So I got to go on to spot date. I gotta, I gotta. I gotta go on a spa date with Selena.
Speaker 4: Yeah, tough life you live, mam man.
Speaker 3: So do you want to double date?
Speaker 4: Do?
Speaker 3: I wonder what Yeah, like double date? Who are you bringing my girlfriend?
Speaker 4: Oh? Go to the spa? You think her and Selena would have a good time?
Speaker 3: To know that will be That's why I just offered it. That would be a tragedy. I think it would go off of That would be a fucking tragedy. But yeah, Selena is uh if you always want to come on anytime you happen to be in New York, hit us up. We would love to kick it with you, have some fun, laugh a little bit. But Selena seemed like she bought that bag. She ain't coming to talk of the game pay. So maybe we will never talk to Selena Powell, but if we do get the opportunity, I would love to hear her just kick it because you.
Speaker 2: Did good art. You could like there's other ways of paying somebody.
Speaker 3: What did the marriage just say to me? I didn't hear it, but I heard it. Okay, So you just don't want to repeat it. We have enough hr and that's a sick thing to hear, like you just did that. Yeah, you did good at her? What who said that? Who told you that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: But it's okay.
Speaker 2: I was just trying to get Selena.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm not. I wouldn't. I wouldn't. I wouldn't sleep with What if you guys really hit it off and there was like a lot of chemistry there, I still wouldn't sleep with her.
Speaker 4: I feel like she'd like you because you'd keep it a buck like you wouldn't do the leave her in this like you.
Speaker 9: No, I'm not a fake relationship ship. But bro energy is like your energy. She's just a little more aggressive.
Speaker 3: I don't know if her energy is like mine, but I'm forward and up from Okay, okay, okay, got you on that? Got you on that?
Speaker 4: Okay? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, No. I see the similarities between the two, Like that is kind of your treasure. I wonder horizon sign is her start her sudden?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 3: Sun and moon moon rising?
Speaker 2: You need to figure out what her venus is. That's the way that she shows love.
Speaker 10: We see how how she shows love. I like that type of love. I love that type of Venus lens yeah, venus fly trap. If you funk the SPA hotel day, room service on me, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Room service on me. Yeah. Shout out to mak Hami rich ass Haitian available now DSPs Shout out the raps. Her album's available as well, called Please Don't Cry, Please Don't Cry Shout out the Raps Raps. She is one of those. I think we had a conversation about the female rappers now. It's like it's either you see either you make music like rhaps City or you all the way on your sexy red ice spice side. Yeah, where's the middle? Where's the middle? Woman at? I feel like Amani sees a fit in that middle. She did like the like it could be sexy, it could be raunchy, but then it could be like rap rap. It could be you know, the hustler's girlfriend type of rap that we used to get with like Foxy and Kim, that type of energy. We don't really get a lot of that from the female rappers right now. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean Tierra Wax shit I think is great. It didn't have the push that it probably deserved. Fine, she's in that middle ground from me where she can do both those things. But with Rhapsody's album, I went to the listening on Wednesday, Thursday whenever that was, and she sat and did an interview with Apple Music or whoever the fuck it was, sorry for not knowing exactly and This album is definitely getting closer to that middle ground, Like she didn't try to bar everyone to death.
Speaker 3: This is her most honest album.
Speaker 1: Like that was as much as I've loved Raapsiti before, I always felt like, you know, I know so much about you because we're cool in friends. Your fans know nothing about your life, like they just know you could rap better than most guys. She got into her bag on this one. The production is drastically different. She's talking about real life shit. She's got joints on there. So she got a record with Wayne that could play in the car, like She's talked about her first lesbian experience sleeping with a married man, like.
Speaker 2: She I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: She got into some ship on this album. It's not what we've always gotten from her. Great Boom bap and great.
Speaker 3: Raps Is rap is she is?
Speaker 8: She is?
Speaker 3: She like a out, openly open lesbian.
Speaker 1: Well, she talks about her first lesbian relationship on US. Okay, so she didn't properly say what her sexuality is. But off the album one would say that she is bisexual. What they would say, okay, but yeah, she she talks about some shit on here. There were some lines on on that that I was like, this is.
Speaker 3: I gotta feeling one day rap, She's gonna pop out with a sun dress and she's gonna have so much ass.
Speaker 2: Even when she goes out of her way not to be sexualized. Is you sexual?
Speaker 3: No? I'm not not sexual, but I just you know how it is when you see a girl that dresses a certain way all the time, and then it's like it's like, yo, what the fuck? Like they put on like some real, like feminine shit, and you like, you look like a totally different woman. You look great, not in a sexual way, but it's like damn, like, Okay, that's what was underneath the jeans, the in the erys, that's what's up. The views of opinions of this podcast are malls and malls fuck it. It's my opinion. Is a very beautiful woman is dope with I love Raps. A Boogie's album Better Off Alone available now. Shout the a Boogie Bronx legend. It's me a Boogie Ice Spice kres One Cardi. We're claiming Denzel even though he's from like Westchester County, we still claim that's a lister right there. Yes, what a squad terror squad from the Bronx Terror like the whole just Terror squad like the It. Yes, Fat Joe is that who your fat? Joey's Bronx still be Yeah, from the Bronx. Remy Bronx legend Raimies from the Bronx. Yeah, the Bronx. We got a few legends, man, but it's me, Babe. Roof.
Speaker 7: Derek Jeeter every time he's from the Brooks Soon played it before, would have gone yea, I would have gone there.
Speaker 3: I definitely would have gone to the baby Roof. Uh black man?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 3: Who's black man?
Speaker 1: I saw that theory on Twitter recently, not even because we brought up pave Ruth last episode. I don't think it was an algorithm thing. Bay Ruth is actually black.
Speaker 3: I mean George Herman Ruth and the name like Herman.
Speaker 1: You gotta be that there was some ship when they went through like his actual DNA and bay Ruth was a black man all his like direct first cousins look like you.
Speaker 3: But will we take this because if you want me to, if you want me to start talking, we all black. The original man is black?
Speaker 2: Yes, Kyrie know the original.
Speaker 3: Demarus Damaris stopp playing with me? Stop playing with me, Tomar, cause you that's your last one for the day. I cut it the fuck off, cut it the funk off. All right back to you, Roy, What were you saying?
Speaker 1: And this is how you know she ain't never listened to tang Kyrie put her on the game.
Speaker 3: H Yeah, yeah, so you did that.
Speaker 1: First original man is the asiatic black man. Understand separate point though, Okay, that all of his first like his first fucking cousins are like, look like you, babe Ruth. That there is this whole theory that they did try to make him seem like a white man when his whole family was black.
Speaker 3: That's fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I don't know how much credence there is to that theory, but you know, I just read one hundred and forty characters. I didn't do a rabbit hole into it, but yeah, I gotta look at it. Bay Ruth's cousins used to be a Yankee stadium front row.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. But we got to look into that. If that's true, that's a fucking that's like a crazy story. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I couldn't really do the rabbit hole because I was already in the rabbit hole of the Iranian president being killed.
Speaker 3: Oh so bave Ruth went to the side mountain running. I saw, Yeah, I know I saw that. No, No, we're not going there.
Speaker 4: We're not going to are you fuck conspiracy on that?
Speaker 3: I don't think it's a conspiracy.
Speaker 9: As soon as that's something happened, I was like, I already know Roy's gonna be like, this isn't real.
Speaker 3: No, it's that's real. I just don't think there was a mechanical issue.
Speaker 4: Oh you just think they got knocked down?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Oh that's possible. Yeah, that's very possible. Yeah, I mean it's almost so possible that that might be exactly what happened.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they said there were space lasers. I've been I saw some of these theories. Man, space lazers, motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: Why is that a conspiracy? Space lasers? Not space lasers?
Speaker 1: But we have F twenty two's right now that they already did a press release last year that wasn't hidden.
Speaker 3: We have lasers. Oh yeah, I know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can easily thermally heat up a fucking helicopter and knock it down without a sound. Yeah that's not like something that we're hiding. Yeah, that could happen. You think, you think Israel, who's actually far better than us. Right now, when it comes to weapons, we can't even get a fucking golden dome or.
Speaker 3: Whatever that shit is called iron dome iron You don't.
Speaker 1: Think, you don't think Israel. You don't think we've given Ukraine some fucking lasers. I don't know, man, I don't really go into those rabbit holes.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: I try not to, because I think some that should is just not good for your brain to like it's not Did you start thinking everything is a fucking conspiracy?
Speaker 1: Okay, well let's not even go with a conspiracy. Did it not stop you guys in your tracks that he died, because that's fucking big right now. Yeah, it's stopped between Russia and Iran, US in Ukraine, US in Israel, crazy Iran in Israel. It's we're in a death triangle of foreign aid. Yeah, him dying, Nah, I didn't just be like it was damn helicopters.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think it's a conspiracy. I think in the middle of war the president dying isn't a coincident.
Speaker 3: I don't think. I don't think and I don't think there's much of a conspiracy that's probably that's usually what they want to happen when it's war.
Speaker 9: So could you imagine if that happened here, if by like, if that happened to what's the helicopter Marine Force one, I think is what they call the helicopter. If that shit, just if that shit just crashed, whether or not he was on it, Like just the thought of that, I don't know, Like, that's just crazy to me.
Speaker 4: It's fucking insane.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm just happy that we have the Atlantic Ocean, the Pacific Ocean, Canada and Mexico around us. The fun ship we've done to the world. Thank god we have that protection. It's harder to surprise us.
Speaker 3: Than people think. Julie, we have any voicemails?
Speaker 4: We do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't like you guys trying to avoid Biden and Trump having a debate in June, we get to voice.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna do a Patreon live as soon as that debate happens. You know, fucking god, are to watch two people bullshit us? Oh? Yes, gotta love it.
Speaker 4: People jacked up on math?
Speaker 3: Yes, did you guys see uh Leaders of the Free World?
Speaker 5: Did you guys see Trump's video he made of Biden falling the music video.
Speaker 3: No, but I'm sure it was funny.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 1: I did see him do a speech and say he wants a drug test before the debate, like it's fucking Pacquiao and Mayweather.
Speaker 3: I did see that.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 3: This is bigger than Pactya.
Speaker 4: Of course.
Speaker 3: This is the biggest.
Speaker 1: Conversation debate that's ever taken place, Absolutely bigger than we the people.
Speaker 3: I cannot wait for this ship. I've been. I've been because you know, they was trying to say that Biden wasn't gonna do it, like at first he wasn't gonna debate. He wasn't gonna They didn't. They were trying to keep him away from that. It's gonna be Let's just let's just watch it as a family, is all I'm saying. It's gonna be rough. Now, yeah, let's just watch it as a family.
Speaker 4: I think Nicks was rough.
Speaker 3: Oh man, it's hilarious. He said I need a drug test before I get on this. I feel him. I definitely feel him, all right. Julian voicemails, Hey.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Uh this chase from Philly? Uh I got a question for y'all.
Speaker 8: Uh. One of my closest closest homies passed away abruptly, and I thought about y'all because me and him was both big fans of y'all. We went to y'all Charlotte Show, took a picture of y'all. He was like six to eleven, so Rory made a quick joke and he stood on stage. Remember, yeah, he just passed away, right, And I'm dealing with some grief because honestly, this is like the first person that was this close to me that passed away abruptly. Usually, if I'm close somebody had passed away, it was kind of like an expectation almost, But for him this is completely different because the shock and surprise of it all.
Speaker 3: And just dealing with the grief. And I want my question for y'all was, how do y'all deal with grief?
Speaker 8: Like I know everybody has been through something right dealing with it, but right now this ship is like really tough for me, and uh, I just wanted to know how y'all deal with it with some pointers that I could use going forward, because I really don't have an answer, thanks you.
Speaker 3: Grief is to me is different for everybody. I don't think there's a definitive answer for that, I would what I would say and what I've tried to do when I deal with grief and losing somebody is definitely always remember, you know, the moments and the times and the memories, but also pay attention to, you know, the fact that life has to go on, life has to move on. You have to keep yourself to a certain extent, uh as busy as you normally would be. Try to create a routine of you know, having moments to just for yourself and away from everybody, because you're gonna need that. Working out. Working out, I think is a good way to kind of release some of that tension and energy and emotion. And yeah, man, just again, it's no definitive answer. You gotta deal with grief the way you do with it. But you want to make sure that you keep your health and you keep your your mind, your mind and your body healthy, and try to remember that. You know, while we do love our loved ones and we're sad that they will no longer see them in the physical, but we do have to we do have to move on. We do have to move forward as best we can. But take your time, take your time with it. Understand that it's part of the process of moving on. You have to grieve, you have to have those emotions, you have to have those moments. You know, my mom lost her mom when she was young, and my mom still to this day has moments of weakness and grieving and things like that. So it's not something that you'll I lost my brother years ago, but it's not something that you just are going to get over and get passed immediately. There's going to be times where you know, you can't stop thinking about the person, and then one day you're gonna look up and realize you haven't thought about that person for the first time in a couple of days. Like it's just life is weird like that, Like it just and you feel guilty. Yeah, you feel guilty. So it's just you know, you got to give yourself that space to move on. Understand that you have to move on, Understand that the person would want you to move on and to you know, be healthy and be productive in life. But give yourselves those moments to be weak and to you know, have those moments of you know, breaking down if you have to, and being alone and you know, having time to yourself and your thoughts. That's part of it all too, but all at your pace, all at your time. Whatever's best and healthiest for you is how you deal with grief. I can't. I can't tell you how to deal with it. I'm just telling you certain things to look out for and you know, just to make sure you don't get too stagnant and too stuck in a place where it starts to affect your mental and physical health. Yeah, I mean I would.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: I can't tell you exactly what to do. I can tell you what not to do.
Speaker 1: And that's what I do is just bury it and pretend like it is what it is. Yeah, everyone does, Yeah, never really address it. Recently, like with Raven's mother passing, I think just being around her and her family has been the best way for everyone to deal with grief. So even if that was your friend and maybe you weren't even that close with his family, it could be a good time to get to know his family, Yeah, because you can alleviate their grief while alleviate alleviating yours as well being around someone that also loved that person. That's been like the only good thing I feel like I've done with grief is just be around other people and Again, I don't know if you are close to his family or not, I'm sure they would really appreciate knowing how he affected your life in such a positive and that was your man's like you just coming around and being like, is your son, your brother, whatever, was such a great person alleviates their grief and I think does the same to you in that same process. The best way to deal with it is just be around people that also love that person.
Speaker 3: Take your time, give yourself grace, give yourself that those moments to be weak and vulnerable, and you know, your life has a way of moving forward, and you'll look up one day and realize like, okay, like this is life now, this is the feelings that I have now moving forward through the rest of my life and always, you know, talk about them, remember him, like you said, with friends, family, have those moments, because it definitely helps with the healing. When you laugh about certain situations and things that y'all did together. You learn about shit that he did that you didn't even know about through family and friends, and you know, having those stories it helps with the healing process. It feels like, you know, in some ways, the person is still here, the energy is still here. So you need that as well to move forward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh, I'm sorry writing mean answer RUPs you.
Speaker 1: But anytime I've like left a family gathering where like my uncle passed last year, being around my cousins is just talking about him, I leave so much happier. Yeah, Like the grief feels relieved when everyone is just speaking about him. Like, it doesn't make you more depressed, it actually helps, like with the entire thing that was fun to laugh again about certain shit that he did in his life and who he was.
Speaker 3: So but go ahead.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, yeah, because if you were to die, you would want someone to keep your memory alive, like talk about the stupid shit that I did, the funny shit that I did, like talk about all of that stuff. Also, I know this may sound corny, and you don't have to admit to anybody that you out loud that you did it. But when my best friend died, I wrote her a letter. It took me a long time to be able to do that. But write, write a letter or even a text message to a phone that nobody has, or even if you don't send it, like just whatever, just write out how you felt about that person if you were talking to them if it's somebody that you talk to regularly and you feel like you're holding so many things in now, or so many memories that you have that they don't know about, write them down. If you guys have memories together that nobody knows but you and that person, make sure you write those down, because as you get older, your memory goes right, even the best times of your life, you'll forget some of them. So make sure you write all of those things down and record of it. And then when you're when you're feeling stronger and you're the grief isn't as heavy, you can go back and look at that like, oh my god, I forgot that we did that, or I forgot that they said that, and things like that.
Speaker 1: It does help, yeah, or just I mean we're just completely avoided with sarcasm and jokes and never address it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what you shouldn't do.
Speaker 4: Community is also really important.
Speaker 9: I think what Rory said, like the instinct to just like be alone and just like wear it just within yourself versus I always try to do like the the juxtaposition of like we like to laugh in groups, so like when we're at a comedy show, it's like the communal laughter, and it's made for at a concert. It's better when you're sharing that moment with so many people. And I think the same goes to grief, and I think people hang that up when it comes to grief because they don't want to burden other people with that, like the sadness. But again, like with the shared family, friends community, I just think there's so much value in that. And I've been seeing that close hand, in particular with with Boz and being with him and around his family and their closest friends, just seeing how much that it does. It's never gonna be a cure all, but it does so much for reassuring how how important you know these people are in your lives and the impact that they not only had on you, but to everybody that they came in contact with.
Speaker 4: So right, yeah, lean into the people that you know and that also loved him.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. We got more condolences. I do remember. I remember, yeah, I remember big when he said, guy, I was like in Charlotte Talk guys like I remember. So prayers, condolences to UH, hit the family, and rest in peace to the UH, to the gentleman. We got one more, what's up?
Speaker 11: Rory More Julian the marriage real young big fan of the pop and fill ya said the old Uh my name Alexander, and I'm from I got really more like a relationship advice kind of question.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 11: So I'm thirty years old, I got three kids.
Speaker 3: One of them is a step.
Speaker 4: Child or whatever.
Speaker 11: Oh my big mama, and I was like or whatever, twenty out of turn twenty one. She was nineteen, and we've been together ever since. And you know, we got married about four years ago active duty. So it just made things a lot easier. But to be honest, it wasn't something I really wanted to do. So now at this point in my life, sometimes I feel as if I'm missing out on things, if that makes any sense. You know, like there's experiences I should be having as a young man with some money in his pocketing now, not that I would ever, like not want to take care of my kids or be a present father or any of that. I guess just sometimes I feel like I needed it, you know, spread my wings a little bit more, if that makes sense. I've been tied down since I was twenty years old, and I know that's a conscious choice, but you know, shit happens anyway. I appreciate y'all. Just want to hear y'all feedback. Keep doing you'all doing, love a part than.
Speaker 1: If it's beyond repair, then yes, I think people should split if this is something that's not going to work, rather than people just go out and cheat and do some other shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's just split and figure.
Speaker 1: But if you don't think that it's over, over and you just curious and just like, damn, I missed a whole lot of shit, work on trying to make that shit work with your wife, Like, try to go have some of the experiences that you want to have with your wife, because you're gonna look back and be like, damn, I split my whole household up because I wanted to fuck a few bitches that I didn't think I got to fuck him my twenty Yeah that worth Yeah.
Speaker 3: That ain't. That's not worth losing your family over.
Speaker 1: You don't want to do that's if there's no way this marriage is going to work.
Speaker 3: Didn't understand Split and split and be happy.
Speaker 1: But don't don't split up because you feel like, damn, I was twenty years old got married, which listen.
Speaker 3: You fucked up. You shouldn't have done that. Yeah, agree, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: But listen, after you a few times with a few strange fucking women, that's not gonna be worth breaking up a whole, happy home with.
Speaker 3: Three kids, start to feel empty and stuff like.
Speaker 1: That, you're not gonna get Those experiences won't fulfill you the way that you think they will. No, I think you can find stuff with your wife to do at that point when you got a little money in your pocket, get some babysitters, go on vacation, explore together like do other ship, but with her right and then just hope, maybe show also like women too, and maybe.
Speaker 3: You have a three something. Then you'll feel like, you know, slow down, No, we don't want that. We're trying to find the middle.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I feel like because you know.
Speaker 3: What he's saying. He's saying, Yo, I was twenty fun. Yeah, yeah, I want to strange active duty in the military. He's traveled, he has money, he had, you know, he feels like he missed, he missed, he missed something. Midlife crisis, Well, he's only when you get married. Mid Life crices come from when you get married and settled down. He's he's he's he I g demons just getting to a you need to be scrolling.
Speaker 4: On either duty, get deployed in Thailand and then just go crazy.
Speaker 3: Well you might because nobody you can't get rid of. Well, international bodies don't count. Listen, try to work it out with your wife. If it's not something that you feel like it's over, it's nothing to work on. It's like, let's just split and go ourways and co parent and do that thing respectfully. Then do that. But don't lose your family over the fact that you may have gotten horny and you see some you know, these BBL bodies and things like that, and you feel like you want to, you know, wrestle with a few of them in the bed, and don't lose your family over that.
Speaker 4: Fan don't.
Speaker 3: Don't do that. But if it's something that you feel like the relationship is over, keep the respect intact, raise your children together, be a healthy example to your your kids, and have a healthy environment that you're gonna co parent in and go out there and do your things.
Speaker 1: This is gonna sound a little toxic, but we can be truthful here are your experience is going to be worth her having her own experiences and your kids possibly calling someone else that boof are like, is this experiences with other bitches going to be worth your kids possibly living in a different home while she wants to go have her experiences. She ain't about to break up, y'all not gonna split, and she's just gonna wait for you, right, Is these experiences worth that?
Speaker 3: It's never worth it. It's never worth losing your family, Like I said, unless the relationship is at that point where it's nothing to fix, nothing to work on, let's just go out separate ways. But if it's not that I'm doing it, if not move.
Speaker 5: Forward, I do want to give him some grace because there's more two relationships than Oh, I just feel like I'm missing out on fucking If you've been you know what I'm saying with this girl since you were twenty years old, you just might be tired of living with someone like you just might be tired of this person and no, and not even just tired almost like how when you're at work in twelve o'clock, kits and you're not really tired from the four hours of work that you you did, you're tired because you know you got four hours still left. So it's like, yeah, like I love her and this shit is cool, but I gotta I've been with her this long and I still have the rest of my life to go. If you're feeling like that, you definitely need to tell her because I would hate. I'm sorry, my heart would drop if I heard my husband call into a podcast and be like, yeah, you know, we got married young, like it is what it is, but like, I'm kind of tired of being here.
Speaker 3: Like Grace went off the window. You said, fuck Grace. In about five seconds, she said Grace and started eat you do that. Let's say Grace, Grace. Jesus understand. You know we're hungry anyway.
Speaker 5: But yeah, like I personally, like, I feel like you need to have a conversation with her, and potentially y'all need to separate, not not get divorced, not permanent.
Speaker 3: But hey, I'm gonna tell you something. It's hurt like a motherfucker when you see you happy with another nigga or even just experiencing shit that you want to because you think she.
Speaker 2: Don't feel the way that you feel.
Speaker 3: Baby, that's always the other side of us. They don't want to think about. She's saying the same shit she called In another part she called in the poor minds and lexdre leave. Man, your wife called in the poor minds and saying the same shit you just said. Like all right, man, y'all you think she realize you.
Speaker 5: Think she don't think about how she didn't get a chance to have her whole years and get a one way trip to Miami with some skammer nigga and had a time of her life.
Speaker 2: And yeah, we think about shit like.
Speaker 4: That too, So niggas right out of DM Miami's larry. It's like a seventy dollars Flightually.
Speaker 2: It's not about the it's about the experience.
Speaker 1: But check with three kids before she's thirty, would take that Miami flight.
Speaker 3: She just want to walk on the beach and a throng bikini. Let that ass just move everywhere. Just then, let the sun and the sand hit that ass, because it hurt when you open I g and see like the sandhandprints on the girl ass that you love and I'm not there. Who hands is that? Who hands is that?
Speaker 2: Who do you fucking Miami when I'm not there?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's gonna hurt.
Speaker 5: Fans.
Speaker 3: Listen, if you can work on your relationship, work on it. If not, keep the respect, take care of family, cold parent raise, raise your kids in a healthy environment, and enjoy the rest of y'all life.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you gotta you're a parent, dude. You gotta prioritize your kids first.
Speaker 4: That you can't like you. That's it. This as you said it, you get it. This is the life. This is the cards you're dealt. But it's your life, and you have your you're in charge of other children.
Speaker 2: I'm against that, grace.
Speaker 3: We did say this doesn't work for you, you should split up.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't make them yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, just.
Speaker 4: Don't funk up.
Speaker 2: Yeah I'm yeah, I'm again.
Speaker 5: I'm against stand Like if you're miserable, Like, if you're truly miserable and this is making you unhappy, eventually, what you're gonna start doing is taking out your misery on the person you're on a relationship with, and that's going to affect your kids.
Speaker 2: So if you really really feel I can tell that.
Speaker 5: He feels that way, y'all just need to take a break quick, little one year, two year, do y'all own thing, and you'll be back soon. You'll be back before she back when she dropped them kids off to you and be like, yeah, you know it's your weak and I'm out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just don't make a mistake. Drake is also the sickest human being ever. Who harmonizing? Who do you fucking the city when I'm not there? We all think it poetry. You know, I'm not shipping on him. I'm just saying you're sick for having the courage to harmonize that, right, we've all thought it.
Speaker 3: But to get on a song? And what key are we in? Forty?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 3: Shout out to the New York Knicks.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 3: They lost Game seven at home yesterday. It was a great season though great run. Injuries just caught up to us. Thank you, New York Knickerbockers.
Speaker 1: First time I've ever said this, This was my favorite season in my entire life to watch.
Speaker 3: Shout out Josh Hart. You guys were amazing. Shout out Rory, I.
Speaker 6: Mean Devincenzo, you know, I mean he did his best. Nod he That was the hardest game. It was like fleeting moments of like back to back threes. I was like yeah, and then it was like pat on a fifteen oh round, I'm like.
Speaker 4: All right, yeah, it's over.
Speaker 3: When we got within eight ah yeah, And then they told us that brunts and broke his hand. I just turned to yeah, man, nothing.
Speaker 1: But I will say the first time when we got within eight, this is the first time in my entire life, I said, well, the Knicks is just about to nick confidence because I love this team and this team really cares. It's just when you end up with one starter, yeah, on the court in a game seven, Yeah, playoffs, when they're shooting what seventy six percent?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just wasn't you can't win. Injuries caught up to them. But they do have a lot to build on going into next season. Everybody comes back healthy, I think the confidence will be there. I think the culture has changed within the Knicks organization. They realize that they are a top three, top four team in the East. They have a guy in Jalen Brunson who is gonna be in the MVP talks for the next foreseeable seasons at least the next two three seasons. And then you get your all star back in Julius Randall. I just think the Knicks have a lot to build on. This was a great season. I hate that it had to end the way but it did. But I mean, just being realistic, I don't think they could have beat Boston the next round. Yeah, yeah, they were playing for playing for extra four or five games maybe, Like it's just it's just, it is what it is. Go home for the summer, get healthy, get back in the gym, come back next year with that confidence that we ended on this year, and I think next year is going to be a longer run for the New York Knicks. Shout out to the Knicks, Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I hope they don't make very many offseason moves same like, I really think, just get healthy.
Speaker 3: Just get healthy and then see what that looks like. That roll that out again and see what that looks like. Shout out to the Minnesota Timberwolves. A lot of people had written them off last week when they lost at home to UH to Denver, people thought the season of the series was over, But the Timberwolves had something to say about that last night they beat the Nuggets in their Game seven in Denver. Shout out to Anthony Edwards, Mike Conley calling Anthony Towns like what they did this season and what they're doing and knocking off the defending champs something that I don't think anybody had The Timberwolves doing so. This is just a testament to the player that I think Anthony Edwards is and will be for the next I'm ten twelve seasons. I'm rooting for him for the for the pinder of A playoffs, I'm rooting for Kyrie. Though I want to see Kyrie IRV and get back to the finals. I would like to see Kyrie get another ring only because we obviously know everything that Kyrie has been through in the last few years with the NBA. His stands on the whole during the pandemic, on the whole vaccination thing here in Brooklyn, him being black ball and not being named and on the Olympic team this summer. I think all of that is an extension of Kyrie. Who people think Kyrie is. They feel like he's a distraction, They feel like he's somebody that you can't you know, you don't know which Kyrie you're gonna get. I think Kyrie is still one of the best players in the league. He's one of the best players I've ever seen. I think he's a solid individual. I think he is a guy that has his beliefs and stands on his morals and his integrity, and I don't think that there's anything wrong with that, But unfortunately, when you put on the NBA jersey, there's certain things that you know they want you to abide by, and they treat him like he's Aaron Rodgers. He's not a distraction. He's not a distraction. So I would love to see I would love to see Kyrie get another ring because I'm sure everybody on that Olympic team this summer he will be the topic of discussion if he gets another ring this year. So I'm rooting for the Mavericks to go all the way. Anthony Edwards has his time, though I think his time is coming. It will. I would love to see Kyrie and Luca Luca finish it off this year and get a ring. So yeah, man, just no Boston, No Boston.
Speaker 1: That's just where I'm from. Boston, all right, timmer Wolves, what I'm going for?
Speaker 3: Whoever from the West, anybody from that side. I like the Mavericks, though, shout out to Kyrie.
Speaker 4: Boston, Indiana. No one gives a fun about that matchup.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think I'm gonna watch that just I know Boston is gonna do what they gotta do.
Speaker 1: But I mean, listen, I love Obi. When he was on the Knicks, I was sad to see him go. It made sense for the trade. But yeah, and he cooked us for all of a sudden that it was a game three. He was smoking and shoot for ship the Knicks. All of a sudden he's throw shooter.
Speaker 3: Lights out for game been in the gymna.
Speaker 1: But I always liked Obi, so I'm happy that he's with a team that you know is doing doing great.
Speaker 3: But anyways, all right, all right, well who talked to you on a couple of days, Be safe, be blessed. I'm that nigga. He's just ginger peace.
Speaker 6: No,