Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and cam Ridge Edge.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, let's get into this. Hey guys, welcome back to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod with myself and Dolores. Dolores, you're back home. Now, you're back home? Right.
Speaker 3: It felt like I was gone forever. I don't know why. That trip like felt like forever. Yeah, so ridiculous.
Speaker 2: That's done and over with and I can't wait. They both air on Thursday, so we're excited about that.
Speaker 3: It was quite different than the reunions were used to as you know, you've you've done it, like you told me, you told him everything you told me. He was right.
Speaker 4: It was pretty civilized, except for you'll see when two of the housewives come out and then it becomes a housewife reunion for a minute.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Oh really, how is Dan Yell?
Speaker 3: You know, she was really good.
Speaker 4: She explains why I didn't vote for her, and you'll see there's a big reason behind it.
Speaker 3: So I was kind of.
Speaker 4: Glad she did that because I feel like a big asshole this week because people are like, how could you not have voted for her? And I was like, well, because I fell for something that she said to me.
Speaker 2: But she got me, Yeah, she got Well, she's a good actress. I'll tell you that the way.
Speaker 4: She talked, she's a really bad actress. The gamers are different, they're cut from a different cloth camera I know one that I wasn't aware of. I mean, like I said, I've I've been around, I've literally worked in a jail.
Speaker 3: I've sat with prisoners that murdered people, and I still like, probably got more of the truth off of them when they were sitting there, one hundred percent. I did these people live to lie?
Speaker 2: Yeah, manipulate, lie and manipulate.
Speaker 4: And I just I just wasn't privy to who they were before they got there. We don't know who we're going to see. And Andy's like, how could you not have known? I'm like, because I didn't know them before. If I knew Boston Rob took someone to the end and then stabs them in the back in the end, I would have voted for him.
Speaker 2: Right, That's the problem. We don't know who's going to be there. We don't know their background. Half of them I didn't even know. I don't I don't watch gaming shows.
Speaker 3: I'm not a big brother.
Speaker 2: Uh uh huh.
Speaker 4: So I'll tell you the people that I did know what they were aware of. Like Tom Santaval. Yeah, it was easy to vote for him. I know what he's capable of.
Speaker 2: He made it so far. I think nobody really thought that Tom was a trader because of that would be totally expected him, you know what I mean, Like it would be too obvious if they put something like a well, let's get into headlines. We have quite a few headlines about Karen, of course, not unexpected. But Karen's full court statement audio released came out and wow. So as Fox five DC released the full audio of Karen's court statement, Karen begins, your honor, I went to apologize for taking this case to trial, but I also want to thank you for allowing me to have the trial. I think in my prior cases, I showed up to court, followed device, the lawyer, got the case resolved, and it went away. I like to think I took the cases seriously, but this certainly has been such a different experience for me, an experience that demanded that I take a look at myself. I mean, it goes on and on, and I don't think we need to read the whole thing.
Speaker 3: But it's pretty long. It is pretty long. I'm pretty long with any of it, actually, Like are you I mean, it doesn't matter what she says here, it does not matter. You're going to jail for a year, that's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, and we'll get into it later. Like all of her statements kind of don't take accountability. And it's all kind of very sad to me that it's just she just kind of like, you know, oh, it was an accident. Oh you know, and then listening to her say my all my prior do you find it's like, Dane, here's the thing for.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 4: So I've been like talking about that. I worked in the corps and I worked with persons. I have stood there many a time. And the lawyer says, if we go to trial, you're probably going to be found guilty and you're going to do like twenty five years. Take the plea right now, plead guilty and you'll do five or six.
Speaker 3: And most people go for that. Yeah, most smart people go for that. I don't know.
Speaker 4: There was no denying what she did. It was not her first defense. Why did she bring this to trial?
Speaker 2: That's what I don't understand. And then at the reunion. They talk about the fact that she was offered a plea deal of six months house arrest.
Speaker 3: She was offered two plea deals, six months house arrest.
Speaker 2: Or sixty days in jail.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now she's one year. Do you think she had bad legal counsel?
Speaker 3: No, I think she was cocky. Yeah. Didn't we hear somewhere that she fired her first attorney? Yep? Yeah, So that says a lot to me.
Speaker 4: I hear a lot of people fire their attorneys, and usually it's because they said something that they don't want to hear.
Speaker 3: Most of the time, maybe the guys or the.
Speaker 4: Man or the woman. Maybe the attorney is just not doing their job. But most people, especially people that aren't accountable, don't want to hear the truth, and that's why they're in trouble in the first place.
Speaker 2: Well, I hope that she gets a help she needs and continues when she gets out of jail, so she.
Speaker 3: Won't be drinking for a good year now. And I do hope.
Speaker 4: And you know what, Yes, Karen, I'm not shitting on you. I'm not kicking you while you're down. You're gonna you're gonna do your time better.
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 4: I'm thinking also at this point, I let me tell you, there's a lot of times to self reflect where she's going because there ain't nothing to do. You're told when to eat, when to sleep, once it, when to sit, when to stand. I mean, you are told what to do all day. It's not a country club. She's going to a criminal facility. But after watching that reunion, those girls aren't too easy to deal with either.
Speaker 3: They show no mercy.
Speaker 2: Oh that scares me, scares my heart. But so according to court records, Karen was only in rehab for forty eight hours. Tweeted by uh we we I Go podcast, I believe she went to a place called Right Turn for forty eight hours. It's a place with rooms meant to look like gel cells, so she could experience what that's like. She also has a continuing relationship with her therapist. So the rehab really wasn't a rehab if this is accurate.
Speaker 3: Was it like a like a prep for where she was going?
Speaker 2: Well, obviously she knew at that point she was going to jail, but that's what it sounded like. It sounded like she was this.
Speaker 3: Is what you expect.
Speaker 4: It's pretty that's brilliant to be honest, I didn't know those places existed.
Speaker 3: Me either, me either. I don't care where she went.
Speaker 4: Unless they had trained actors and actresses in the room where she is, then I'm going to tell you that I'm not prepare her for where she's going. No, I didn't give her the cheese sandwich that they serve, the government cheese sandwich, or the pants vegetables that she's not used to that you get constipated from.
Speaker 3: I mean, and you know, this is just horrible.
Speaker 4: The government cheese that probably wouldn't melt on an Arizona sidewalk in a hundred degree weather.
Speaker 2: Like very processed.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So yeah, that's mm And she's in her sixties.
Speaker 4: She's in her sixties, so you're not as strong as you were.
Speaker 3: But hey, you know what, take the year and be glad you didn't kill someone. Yeah, because we could be having a really different conversation right now.
Speaker 4: That night, that tree, that tree saved her life and someone else's life. So, like I said, this is even though she's going to do a hard year, this is the best case scenario all around, because no one got hurt.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you think that she'll get out early?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I do not that early. She'll do some time. She's going to do some time, but I don't think she's going to get out. Maybe a couple months.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Sources tell People magazine that production on the Bravo reality show will proceed with the upcoming tenth season as Huger is behind bars. Cameras are expected to pick up officially at the end of March, so they will continue without Karen. If she returns in the future that who knows. I don't know, But despite likely not appearing on season ten, Huger is expected to still be discussed. Of course, she is a sort of still's people. Giselle even told attendees at the City Winery event she had last Wednesday that she would be open to film a visit with Karen and Jail. Is that even possible? That ain't happening, right.
Speaker 4: Not a fucking chance in hell. I didn't think they're gonna let that happen. I would be so surprised. I know, wouldn't happened here. I know they wanted to do that here. Of course, when things happened by that year, does the fucking happening thing happened?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, Uh, that's probably just wishful thinking. Yeah, of course, Jaselle didn't show any mercy over there.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, when Karen was giving her.
Speaker 4: So at what Astley say, produced, you know, little speech with her husband. In that one clip that they showed, they were like, girls, shut it off, Andy, shut it off. This is so produced, this is shit. They didn't want to hear it, but you're gonna go felt like they didn't.
Speaker 3: They were rough. Let me tell you, that's a rough crew.
Speaker 4: And if that they talked to each other like that in New Jersey, they would be a fistfight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're you're absolutely right, because you know, obviously that video that Karen provided was a little cringe. But Giselle, why you want to go smack?
Speaker 3: And I climbed it.
Speaker 2: I know, I know. Let's move on to the real houses of Beverly Hills. Last Friday they did the reunion. Now they have there's the seating chart. Are you surprised at all by the seating chart?
Speaker 3: Let's say no, are you? Uh?
Speaker 2: This is the first time that Jerida has ever had the first seat, so next to Andy, so Kyle always has the first seat. The only thing that I could say.
Speaker 3: Uh, that should have had the first seat.
Speaker 2: No, mmm, I'm torn with that. I don't know where I was a little bit like Bo's has second seat and Erica has third seat. For a first time housewife to have second seat, that's pretty impressive.
Speaker 3: Is it warranted? I don't know, you know, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know if it's warranted. I don't know, Hamma, you could say it.
Speaker 4: Don't feel bad about saying it. You just don't think she should be in the second seat. She probably shouldn't be in the second seed. But as whatever, I think that it never defines you where you sit on the couch, like it sucks.
Speaker 3: You see your spot, you go sit. I've never been in the first seed.
Speaker 2: Now do you think Bos did more than Erica this season so far?
Speaker 4: I think they showed more of Bo's. I think Bos had more of a story. And yes, she did do more than Erica this season so far.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so I guess it's it's deserved.
Speaker 4: Then she had her boyfriend, she showed she was open about, you know, wanting to have a baby. She went hard for Dorrie. I mean, she like really stood up for her. Antha came in now and.
Speaker 3: Then, but yeah, she did. To be honest, I think.
Speaker 2: Well, I think Erica was pretty much the peacekeeper this season.
Speaker 3: And you know that puts you in the third seat.
Speaker 2: That puts you on the third seat. Yeah, yeah, for sure. So let's move on to the House of Potomac. Season nine, episode twenty of the Reunion. This is third part of the Reunion. It is over after this. So it starts off with Eddie text Wendy that TJ just dropped a bomb. TJ told Eddie that Stacy paid him to be her love interest this season. TJ also claims that Stacey will still owe him money. Stacy says TJ would never say that. Andy says they have it on tape.
Speaker 3: That's not the only place they have it. There's always a paper trail well that which she had a minute. I've a little full of cash when he showed up.
Speaker 2: If she was smart, she would if that.
Speaker 4: If it's true, it's got to be in writing somewhere, Okay, somewhere, somehow, there's a.
Speaker 3: There is proof of that. Now.
Speaker 4: The problem and the big mistake that Stacy made for me was not calling him on the couch. He may not have answered, or he may have said, yes, you paid me, and she would have said, show me the proof and if it's there, he would have showed it. She would have had to own it right there and it would be over by now.
Speaker 3: But this is not going away.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: I interviewed Stacey and we talked about it, and she is sticking to her truth that she did not ever pay him. She seems very upset, but she is it that. She's not the person that's like, you know, you're an asshole, show me proof like me and you are. She's like more like, oh, bless him. You know, I feel bad for him. You know, I lost my best and I'll pray for him. But he hasn't provided any proof on social media. He also has changed his comments on Instagram to only people that know him can comment, so I don't know. Also, in like the comments section, there's been a lot of comments that say, you know throughout the season that you know he wasn't into her, she was paying him. It was nothing in Kenya. So I'm wondering, like you read those comments and go, yeahm.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, yes that's what I think.
Speaker 4: I am not neget I'm not totally saying, but yeah, so he got it off for there, Yes, she'd paid me.
Speaker 3: He seems like a bitter, little jerk, right.
Speaker 2: He sounds like a little bitch to me.
Speaker 4: Little's let me tell you something, any girl that dates him, after they saw what he acted like to her should run like because he's not a nice man.
Speaker 3: He's not.
Speaker 2: And another question I have was was it a setup? Like why did they have him on the phone?
Speaker 3: No? I think because the guys are always they become friends right over this, as you know, like Paul would have called and said, hey, Bro, where are you?
Speaker 4: He doesn't say bro, but that's how Frank talks, but Paul would say like like, hey are you coming? Why aren't you here? I'm not so sure was the setup.
Speaker 3: It's not out of character for the guys to call and say gom. But it could have been a setup too. It could have been.
Speaker 2: So then we go on to Mia. Mia is in the back. She leaves crying. The woman and Andy chant bring Eddie out, Bring Edie out. So Eddie confirms that TJ told him that Stacey paid him and still always have money. Eddie says, TJ is tired of being painted as flamboyant.
Speaker 4: She didn't deserve to be spoken to like that. I'm sorry she didn't.
Speaker 3: Talk to him like that.
Speaker 4: She doesn't project that like I'll go head to head with somebody, but not her like now.
Speaker 2: She claims that he's been her best friend. However, they've only known each other two years and she is upset that, you know, her best friend is turning on her like this, but not enoughcome to our world. I know everyone is telling Sacy to call TJ. Even Andy is how many times? And Andy's like, call TJ, call him clear it up. I personally would have.
Speaker 3: I would have too. But here's the thing, if I was telling the truth, I would have, right. I know she was afraid. So that's where I'm If I was lying, I would be afraid of what he would say, and I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, like, I hate to say that. That really made me think that she's not being truthful.
Speaker 3: I hate to say it. I don't trust that guy.
Speaker 2: I mean, she's she's a sweetheart, she really is, but I don't know. Because she comes from such a place of love and kind and all that, the QBC Beauty Queen, all that that, she just doesn't have it in her to to, you know, go after him or question him or ask him for I don't know. I'm a different person.
Speaker 3: I would have.
Speaker 2: Lost my shit right there, Camra.
Speaker 3: There was no reason for her not to call him except for the fact that she was afraid of what he would say. Maybe she was afraid of something.
Speaker 4: Else he would say, Maybe he has something else on her, like you said, Wehn Liza this, or you said and Desa this, or yeah, you know, maybe I do.
Speaker 2: I do think she was afraid of what was going to come out of his mouth.
Speaker 3: She was afraid of what was going to come out of his mouth.
Speaker 4: And and he doesn't hold back on what he wants to say or how he wants to say it.
Speaker 3: She's afraid of something, She's afraid of something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to say that. Just him doing that, even if she was paying him, okay, for him to do that and to out her like that, Like why what was his point? How did that make that make him? That makes him look worse?
Speaker 3: I don't think he cares after he spoke to her the way he did, I don't think he cares about how he looks. Clearly, I don't.
Speaker 4: Trust that guy well because I don't like the way he spoke to her. I know whether I liked her or not, and I have nothing against her I don't like the way he spoke to her.
Speaker 2: I think she's very pretty, she's gorgeous.
Speaker 3: She is absolutely see how much what happens Like I did her her blooming dress.
Speaker 2: Yes, I did.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 2: Now do you think Mia leaving the reunion early is going to hurt her for next season?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Because you know that's the kiss of death. You don't do that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Andy doesn't like it, producers don't like it. You got to stay there and you have to take it. And you know, I've said this last time we spoke, and I'm saying it again.
Speaker 3: Me and needs help, me and needs help and she needs to get it.
Speaker 4: And I'm not so sure that she's cut out for this. She's too unstable.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just think that, like when you make up stories and you're lying and you're trying to make good TV, it shows and it's not good TV at all, and especially this season with bringing the kids in and paternity tests and this will.
Speaker 4: Love try and one things your ibs, but you don't know who the fathers.
Speaker 3: See. These are all things that are not normal. Not that we're all normal, but this is really abnormal, making up stories, pathologically lying things like that, paying your boyfriends to come on the show. These are all not normal things.
Speaker 2: The control room brings Andy the tape. On the tape, TJ says he will never be back in DC and that Stacy paid him to be on the show and he wants his money too. I guess I want to know how much do you think she was Do you get a day rate? Did he get like a contract? Like how much?
Speaker 3: Listen, here's the thing.
Speaker 4: If she was paying him, if it was you know, we get paid when we get paid to show up somewhere. We get air travel, food, you know, food, hotel, she would have had to pay.
Speaker 3: For these things. Yeah, I think the way he said it. Here's the other thing.
Speaker 4: The way that he said it was in a way like what you're saying, like somebody said that in a comment and then he just like said it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he went with it.
Speaker 2: I think he went with it. But the yeah, all the women agree. It's you know, all the women on the couch were believing TJ.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 2: They were not believing Stacy. I think Stace, they.
Speaker 3: Know something more than we do. Well, first of all, they'll kill they cut each other. They don't really stand by each other.
Speaker 4: Like I look at my show Tamra, not that it's about my show right now, but even when we were fighting, we did stand by each other at certain times.
Speaker 3: They don't give a they are fucking Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, if I was paying TJ, I definitely would be asking for a refund because he was a total flop this season.
Speaker 3: So I'm paying for do you mack? You know hopefully he signed an NDA before.
Speaker 2: Well, if he did, then she's he's screwed, right because he just went on and outed her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I'm saying, Like, yeah.
Speaker 4: Like they're like if she has an attorney involved, clearly he signed an NDA and she's maybe holding on to saying that NDA has to stick. He can't talk like that, so he'll he'll either have to retract what he said, which probably not, or he'll just have to stay under the radar, like blocking his comments.
Speaker 2: Well, she had mentioned that she was going to call her attorney, So I'm wondering if that's going to happen. I think in the next week or so, or actually in the next couple of days. If he's got receipts, he's going to show them.
Speaker 3: If he didn't sign an NDA. Yeah, but if she paid him or she I think he's.
Speaker 2: Already blown that NDA. He already spoke, so he's already in trouble to make it worse. Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 4: So. I'm curious now and I can't wait till the truth comes out. And you know, the dirty laundry always comes out in the.
Speaker 2: Wash, it does. I was trolling his Instagram last night. He doesn't he's not very active on Instagram, but I'm like, okay, I was fighting. I'm like, I'm like, should I DM them? Should I say, do you have receipts? Give them to me? And I'm like, no, I can't do it. I can't do it.
Speaker 3: You think you're the only one that said that.
Speaker 4: I know he's probably up to his ass in fucking DM saying send me a receipts.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you who would do it, And that was Teddy. She would do it in a heartbeat. She'd be like, show me the receipts, dude, I know she would.
Speaker 4: Somebody got them and I'm sure I'm sure he yeah, but definitely if you're going to open your mouth. That's why I'm very torn by.
Speaker 3: You know, he didn't want the spotlight too. That's the whole other thing.
Speaker 4: He liked the spotlight, So would she have to pay him to come on because he wanted it so bad?
Speaker 2: Oh, he probably would pay her to be on.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So then Andy asked the woman if they have seen karen struggle with the drinking problem. All the women say they have. Jacqueline says she was trying to be shady with the eight balloons. The woman agree that Karen shouldn't have taught taken this case to trial obviously. Stacey thinks that Karen didn't remember what happened that night obviously because she was drunk. Wendy says Karen tried to get the bodycam footage thrown out. Gazelle says Karen pushed the trial because she didn't want to take any deal. Big giant mistake not taking the deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you.
Speaker 4: Know, she she had a sense of entitlement. What she said in her statement, she has gotten away with it in the past, which we all know.
Speaker 3: But I mean, just well, listen, doesn't matter now she's got it.
Speaker 2: It doesn't.
Speaker 3: It just doesn't. And who's the person in the car? What are we talking about here?
Speaker 2: There was somebody in that car. Now, do you really believe Karen didn't watch that body cam footage.
Speaker 4: I do because I don't like sometimes watching things that I feel like I look stupid on.
Speaker 2: But you know, her attorney watched it, So if her attorney watched it, I believe she didn't watch it until she had to.
Speaker 3: I absolutely believe.
Speaker 2: That you might be right, because I don't even like to watch myself on housewives. I don't listen to the podcast. I hate my voice, so I can't get that. But she watched it when she had to.
Speaker 4: She I definitely didn't. I can't even imagine. She's like, I didn't even know that person. I bet you didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, she even said in the footage, the body cam footage, something about somebody leaving the car. Now, there's been rumors for years. She has a sideboyfriend. Could they call him blue eyes?
Speaker 3: Blue Eyes? Yeah?
Speaker 4: So now let me ask you. Did she want to say that somebody was in the car so she wouldn't take the fall for it.
Speaker 2: That could have been it too. That could have been it too.
Speaker 3: Somebody else was in that car and driving. Where did they go? Bullshit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that could have been what she was trying to do. Basically, say that somebody else was driving, because by the time the cops get there, I don't know where she was, if she was still in her seat, was she out? What was going on?
Speaker 4: She was blacked out before she hit the tree, so she was out. That's what she said. She was blacked out before she hit the tree. And I don't think anybody was with her. And the people whose house or wherever she was by who let her drive?
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing. If somebody was in the car with her too, like, why would you let her drive?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Ashley says the night after Karen's accident, a journalist text her and said that there was a person in the car of Karen and they were the person driving. Now, I don't know that. I don't think I believe that.
Speaker 3: Then why is Karen going to jail? Then? Why is Karen? There was no.
Speaker 2: One investigation done? Yeah, she said that.
Speaker 3: What happened was the blogger watched the tape.
Speaker 4: Do you know when a cop pulls you over with a bodycam, you can just email them and you get the body cam footage immediately.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Everybody. You could get anyone's bodycam footage. You can get anything. If you know an instant that happened. You email the police department. It is public. Whatever you want, you get it.
Speaker 4: Somebody's calling names about something. Pull texts someone voice text and because of his accent, it said I want to kill you or something. And he didn't even And the guy went to the cops about it. Cold Pull an asshole, sad he's looking. So my brother, who's the cop, goes, you know, you could get the body cam footage, so he did and we heard everything the guy said about us.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, wow, Well, Giselle said, Karen was offered two deals, like we said earlier, the sixty days or the house arrest, which she screwed up. Now the flashback of Karen telling Ashley clankity clank that did not age well at all.
Speaker 3: Karma, what did actually say? Karma's her friends, karmas my friends, and she always sticks up for me. You know That's why I'm saying now. And I don't drink and I don't plan on drunk driving. I don't kick people when they're down, because it's like spitting in the wind.
Speaker 4: You know, you just listen. She made a mistake. We could talk about it, we could say how stupid it was, and everything else. But I'm not getting excited about it for her.
Speaker 2: Right right. I mean, I could see this is not her first one, this is her fourth one. So I could see the girls getting very annoyed and agitated with her because she wouldn't take responsibility. It was never du why, it was never about drinking and driving. It was always the accident. So to me, that would drive me crazy filming with something like that. I know, I'm like, just take ownership of what you did.
Speaker 3: You have no choice, I know.
Speaker 2: But then Andy Show's never before seen footage of Karen a day before she left her rehab, which wasn't really rehabs what we're hearing. I feel like the entire scene was one big cover up. It didn't feel authentic at all. It felt staged. I think that she, you know, first of all, her biggest mistake is being all made up and glamorous and laying on the bed the way she was.
Speaker 4: You know, hellos were beautiful, rhyingtone pillows.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm like a little more humble, just I think this would have been a time to be a little bit more.
Speaker 4: I would have been sitting at the kitchen table with my head down. Yes, so ashamed saying I screwed up. I am sorry, and I have to I have to pay for it. This is what I gotta do. And everyone would respect that.
Speaker 2: They would that people. That's what I say this all the time. We all fuck up and we all do it. But when you own it, it.
Speaker 3: Goes goes away. It goes away. Now easier said than done, easier said. And that's I think what they were trying to tell.
Speaker 4: Stacy last night, like just call him whatever, he says, own it if you did it, because you we're gonna find out. He can have twenty five thousand NDAs you know, there's a saying in my family, two can keep a secret if one is dead. It's coming out, coming out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's coming out. So in this little interview that she did in her bedroom with her husband, Karen says she didn't watch the tapes before the trial and that she didn't recognize herself in the footage. Karen says she started self medicating seven years ago when her parents died. Karen says the night she drank champagne after upping her medication. Karen says she never drinks and drives because she has a driver. Ray says that's When the blue Eye rumor started, Giselle tells Andy to turn off the footage. Ashley says, it's performative. Karen says, what happened to her was self inflicted and she's going away for herself, not court ordered. I mean, she really covered all her bases, Like the girl said, her drinking, the Blue Eyes, the six million crashes, but I self medicated zero pay well, she kept blaming medication.
Speaker 4: See it's such a small fucking world. Ashley's on the train coming to New York, sitting next.
Speaker 3: To some guy. You know, she's talking. She tells her business to everybody.
Speaker 4: And she's talking and the guy's like, oh, let me see, and he goes, oh, I know this woman from Legal Seafood and she would come and drink all day long.
Speaker 3: She is an alcoholic. She will always be an alcoholic.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I mean all we can wish for is that from now on, like she gets the help she needs.
Speaker 3: She gets the help she needs, and that's not going.
Speaker 2: To be fun for her. And when she gets out that she continues with her sobriety because.
Speaker 3: AA is going to be a part of her life. That's damn straight, it is. And you're going to go there every day.
Speaker 4: I don't care if you don't take a drink for twenty five years, you're going to stand up in that meeting and you're going to say I'm an alcoholic.
Speaker 2: Yep. And like you said, Ashley and Wendy and I think Giselle all said that. You know, the talk around the town is that she does hang out at bars and she drinks all day. Andy asks the woman what they think will happen to her and sentencing, Gizelle says, you can't wear a wig in jail. Gazelle says going in jail at sixty something years old is a problem and it won't go well well. Like I said earlier, I don't think wigless Karen is the biggest problem there.
Speaker 3: She's used to.
Speaker 4: I don't know if she's ever known what it's like to rough it. I don't know where she comes from. I don't know what she's like, but but I don't know what.
Speaker 3: Her bringing gump was like.
Speaker 4: So you know, there's no rhyanstone pillows in jail, there's no accommodations, there's nothing. There's nothing comfortable, which is what she's used to. I you know, I mean, I don't know if you can go back to your roots. It's been a long time since I've had to rough it about anything.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 4: But but but you kind of can always like go go and tap that, like okay, I did this once before.
Speaker 3: I didn't come. I don't know how she's going to handle where she's going.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean you, I we can't. So but it's an r V. I couldn't imagine. I'm like clusterrophobic, so I couldn't imagine just being in sell and then not to mention I got a bad back. I couldn't lay on that cot. It would kill me.
Speaker 4: I would have to, but you would have to, and well, listen, she's gonna have to. It's gonna be survival.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: M M. That's rough. That takes me back to like remember when the Chrislies were put in jail and they're still in jail. It's been years, They're going to be there for a long time.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm crazy.
Speaker 4: But that's also a different jail. Yeah, that's more of a that's the country club.
Speaker 2: So oh is it a more of a country club?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: I thought it wasn't I.
Speaker 3: Think so I could be wrong. But I think so because that was fed federal. Oh that was taxes, right, yeah, taxes.
Speaker 2: So Andy thinks the women as they wrap and Stacy says she lost her best friend today, and Wendy says.
Speaker 3: She clocked me her friend.
Speaker 2: I know, I know. Wendy said she clocked Mia before anybody during MIA's first season when she lied about her age, Mia be lying since the beginning. It sounds like.
Speaker 4: I've clocked Mia from the minute I looked at her.
Speaker 2: So okay, I just I would be okay if Mia wasn't back next season.
Speaker 4: I think it's in everybody's best interest for Mea to go get help and work on herself and be the best version of herself for her children. MM, because you know we have the little ones. We gotta work like it's not just about you. You can't go go when you become a mother. You can't keep going fucking up your life and not fixing what's broken. You got to fix it as much as you can exactly.
Speaker 2: So, like we said, a source confirmed that they'll start filming season ten pretty soon.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 2: Do you think that they will bring in Robin or Candace next year? I miss them both.
Speaker 3: I love Robin, I love Robin. I don't know Kansas very well. I've metaged. She was lovely when I met her. Yeah, but I was just that Traders with Robin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love her. I think she's she's going to be back.
Speaker 3: I feel like she don't play either.
Speaker 2: She'll call you, she doesn't. The Ultimate Girls Trip Traders, they kind of revive, you know, like, oh my god, we need her back on the show. So yeah, I think so. We have a few fan thoughts. Season was good, but reunion was great. All great, thought great, great? Why are these women so quick to believe a terrible man like TJ.
Speaker 4: Over over Stacy. Yeah, well, hey, listen, they don't like Stacy, so that's whine.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just feel like Stacy didn't do herself any justice. She could have gotten a little upset like she did at Karen and be like, yeah, I'd show me the receipts. But she didn't do that. But you know what, everybody deals with things differently. Karen messed up, but she gave us nine years of great TV. We'll miss her next season. And then this person thinks that Stacy is a liar.
Speaker 3: She might be.
Speaker 4: She might very well be, because she didn't make that call because I think that if she called them, he would have said. If he didn't say, yeah, I have the receipts and yes you did, he could have said other things like I was saying before, Like you could have said, yo, why don't you tell Wendy what you think of her?
Speaker 3: Why don't you tell this one?
Speaker 2: And then somebody said Karen has bigger issues and we know yes, And then somebody said what I said, please let it be a rap on Mia Mia bye bye.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I could see that.
Speaker 4: I could definitely say that. But I see Karen coming back. Why hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: Thousand percent she's coming back. There's no I mean, I hear that jen Shaw's coming back.
Speaker 3: One hundred thousand her son, jen Shaw is coming back because there's she's she's good with Meredith.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, I am hearing. I don't know. This is could be a rumor, but that's.
Speaker 4: Like what seven years she's doing, Like jen Shaw's got gone away for a bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think she's out maybe next August or I don't I can't remember what it was. Twenty twenty five, early twenty six, I can't remember.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, could you imagine we're talking about jail terms for housewives, like what is going on here?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't like it. To be honest with you, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't like it either. I don't want to see it. It hurts my heart. I don't want to see it.
Speaker 4: I'm very sorry for these people, whatever mess they got them, and these.
Speaker 2: Were these are self induced. Now when we talk about Teresa, her ax husband did that to her, so that I'm not even throwing her in that group.
Speaker 3: Listen, we are no different than anybody else and should not be treated any different than anyone else. And by the way, no.
Speaker 2: No, I know we all make mistakes and it's how we deal with them and how we write out of it right.
Speaker 3: And what I don't understand is where were the people in Karen's life. And I've said this before. My family would be banging down my fucking door one day one day in me what Karen was doing every day, and there wouldn't be one person that wouldn't have put me in my place, or put me in a rehab, had me kidnapped, if they had to to put me away. It's very sad that I got that far.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, even like my daughter and my husband right now, are on me because when I get sad, I like shut down. Like I could sit in the seat all day long and just my whole body shuts down.
Speaker 3: And I'm like that too.
Speaker 2: I get consumed with things. It's like I usually work out every day. I haven't been consistent in three weeks, you know, and then I got filming on top of that, and I'm letting everything with filming really hurt me. And they're like, you need to snap out of this. You need to get your ass up. You need there's a part of you. You need to take care of yourself.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing camera you also deserve to. You're going through a lot, and you're watching somebody you love go through a lot right now, and and you.
Speaker 3: Know, sometimes you just need that.
Speaker 4: Everyone beats the shit out of us because we're usually tough, and they're like, snap out of it. You know, I'm gonna I'm gonna cut you a break right now and say take your time.
Speaker 3: I know you're gonna need it.
Speaker 4: I'm trying through a lot, you're filming, You're doing this.
Speaker 3: You know, filming isn't easy. I heard the seasons a little bit kooky, Yeah, crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't have the energy that I don't have the mind space. And when things like this are going on in your real life, like it's too much, it's.
Speaker 4: Too so much, so you shut down because that's that's your body's way of dealing with it. Yeah, shutting down, So shut down.
Speaker 3: All you want, kid.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm trying to snap out of it. I'm trying, but you know what it is, what it is. But thank you so much.
Speaker 3: You're doing a great job. Thank you, Yes, thank you. I look forward to our chats.
Speaker 2: I really, I know I do too amazing.
Speaker 3: Well, go break a leg, okay, I will.
Speaker 2: I'm off to LA for a meeting, so I will. I'll talk to you very soon.
Speaker 3: Okay. I'm going to go get my computer fixed so then I'm ready for you.
Speaker 2: Oh good, that's a good idea. Okay, bye bye