Speaker 1: Hello, it's saw us on the road side by the way, guys, And by guys, I mean Diamond, Andrew, Josh and myself. Our last episode did pretty well. People like having content when the show's off the air. Yeah, so this is gonna sound. We were in a car. We're actually driving to Bozeman, Montana. We stayed in Gardner last night, which was amazing and we had a really good time. It ever got hammered and Diamond, how are you feeling today?
Speaker 2: I'm not well. Please pray for me.
Speaker 1: I'm in the back of the car and I can't even hear what she just said.
Speaker 2: Oh, I said, I'm not well. I'm not well. Thoughts and prayers I need them.
Speaker 1: Earlier today she said, this is the worst day of her life.
Speaker 2: Absolutely top five without a.
Speaker 1: Doubts, which just makes you think you have had a wonderful life and I'm so happy for you. Ye yeah, but we okay, last time we checked in, what were we doing? It was after Whitewater rafting, Yes, right, Since then we did Yellowstone the whole next day.
Speaker 2: That was really cool.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yellow Yeah, and a bear.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we saw a bear. And then yesterday we did our own little jaunt through Yellowstone and we saw Tower Falls and we saw Lamar Valley and it was really cool. And then we came to Gardener where there was a massive flood and it like wiped the entire towel out and they were stuck. They didn't have any access to this place for a really long time, but now they do and it's beautiful. So come to Gardner, Montana. Diamond's handling the mic in the front. I'm handling the mic in the back seat because we are driving while we do this, So I'm gonna hand it off to Josh first so Josh can give us his thoughts on how things have been going, because he's leaving us and we're really mad.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, yesterday was fun, a lot of buffalo. My favorite part was when Gandhi reprimanded some tourists for getting a little too close to the animals.
Speaker 1: Okay, so first they were living my dream, so it made me mad. But they told us so many times, do not touch the animals, do not feed the animals. And it's not because they're even oh look, elk, there they go. Oh my god, there's so many holy crap, sorry, there were like hundreds. Anyways, they say that when people touch the animals. One, if you know, you get hurt, it's just a problem for everybody. But two, if you feed the animals, then they become accustomed to humans giving them food. Then a bear or whatever will approach humans. Then it's a problem animal. And the animal gets killed because you wanted to feed it, and that's fucked up. And we watched all of these videos about what can happen to you with like bison, and they said at least thirty five yards from a bison, and a fence doesn't matter because they can jump over a fence, like standing a six foot fence. They can just jump over like.
Speaker 5: The big charge at the people.
Speaker 1: I was low key hoping that we were going to see that, which is why I was recording it. But these idiots had pulled over and they were, i mean armed length away from these bison, trying to take pictures and do stupid shit. So I got annoyed and I was like, get back in your cars, dumbmasses. I wanted to post the video, but I sound like a little kids, so I'm.
Speaker 2: Not going to.
Speaker 5: What did you yell at them?
Speaker 1: It's like you're back in your car, dumbasses. It's very it's sounded silly. What are you pointing out, Josh? What is that red?
Speaker 5: What is that? I wish our tour guy Gypsy was here.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, So we have to say thanks also to Delaware North Yellowstone Vacations, so yellows on vacations dot com. They've made this trip incredible and they introduced us to the coolest guide ever. His name's Gypsy. He travels the world trying hot dogs. It's just awesome. He took us everywhere we wanted to go, like he found the best places. He found the bear diamond. How'd you feel about the bear? I loved it. I loved the experience.
Speaker 6: I didn't think that I would ever see a bear, but I was happy about it. Very far away, Thank the Lord, because I don't know, you know, I think the bears can sense that you're a lunatic and scared, and he would have sensed that if.
Speaker 2: He was closer to me.
Speaker 6: Gypsy used this like telescope that connects to your phone, so we were able to look and watch the bear up close, but from far away, if that makes any sense.
Speaker 2: Ten out.
Speaker 6: It's an experience. Very happy about it, but that wasn't my favorite part. You want to know my favorite part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: When this lady was saying that she saw grizly bear.
Speaker 1: What was Andrew calling.
Speaker 2: You do it?
Speaker 3: Hey, there's two grizzlies behind you.
Speaker 1: Look where are you look?
Speaker 3: I was like, no, that's not grizzlies, Like, no, it is st.
Speaker 4: You'l are tour guide to get her to him to look over and help her turn around.
Speaker 1: Look over there there's two of them. They're with their cubs.
Speaker 3: No, methany, that was not. That was period four gipsy.
Speaker 1: He actually took his telescope, he turned around, he looked at it. He was like, man, that is an elk. No, it's not, it's a bear. I can see it. She had these like tiny little binoculars, looked like they came out of a cereal box. And she was swearing up and down as she saw a grizzly bear and it's two cubs, And of course terrified all of us because as we were looking in the one direction of the one bear that was a cinnamon black bear, she's telling us there's a mom in cubs behind us. So we're like, ohh where, Oh my god. That was really fun, I think, and I would love to know from all of you. My favorite part of the trip. It's really hard to say, but I had an amazing time looking at the stars. Because so I'll let I'll let Josh start and then I'll fill in when he's well.
Speaker 4: We're the only two that can kind of talk about it, since Diamond and Andrew didn't actually go look at stars.
Speaker 1: Damn right, why didn't you guys go?
Speaker 7: I was very tired. I've been driving, and I just wanted to go to sleep.
Speaker 6: Diamond, I just wasn't going back into a park with wild animals in the middle of the night.
Speaker 2: It wasn't happening.
Speaker 4: I think you would do a better job of articulating the horrible decision we kind of made, like just going into the park with no service.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So I am obsessed with stars. I want to share with them all the time. They said that out here you're gonna see stars like you've never seen before, which they told us at Sequoia National Park, And when we saw them there, I was so blown away that I'm like, oh, let's go check it out. When I tell you out here it was like Sequoia at times ten it was insane. So Josh and I decided would be a great idea to get in the car and drive back into Yellowstone in the pitch black, where we forgot we had no service.
Speaker 5: The first time anyone drove on the trip. Besides Andrew, Josh was driving.
Speaker 1: By the way, Josh has glasses. Not sure that he should be driving at night. That's something we'll talk about later. We drove back into the park and he told us Gypsy, our guide, had told us where to go. He also said, keep in mind there is a bear in the area and other animals. There are wolves, There's all kinds of stuff. So Josh and I go to where we thought we were supposed to go and realize we were nowhere near where we were supposed to be. We were kind of lost just driving back and forth, so we just said, effet, we pull over. We're watching the stars. They were insane. We saw shooting stars.
Speaker 4: We also smell like smoked meats because we had barbecue, so any like animal around would probably like smell like brisk good.
Speaker 1: Or human or fear like all the things. So Josh and I went out there. We had no service, We had nothing like it was. It was a little scary, and then we decided we're gonna stay in the car, right, We're not gonna be stupid and get out of the car. But when you roll down the window and looked at the sky, it looks so nice. So we got out of the car and we climbed onto the roof of the rental car and we were just laying there staring at the stars, taking some amazing pictures by the way, which are posted at the.
Speaker 5: Alarm went off. The car alarm went off.
Speaker 1: And as we're out there, also as we're on the way in, all we see is people leaving. Everyone's heading the other direction. So we were like, is there anybody in this park right now? Or is it only us? And it looks like in every horror movie when the two people go out to do something and they get murdered. So I was like, well, as long as we're not having sex, I think we're safe. If we do that, we're definitely gonna die. But Josh goes again, well I don't know what he was doing, and he set off the car alarm. You know how he screamed. He was like, he couldn't figure out how to shut it off. We couldn't figure out how he turned it on. We're in the middle of this park, and I was like, great, now any chance of us being like hankinsick. That's bad. But we had a really good time and we made it back.
Speaker 4: I liked your question too. On the way out, we were gonna maybe find another spot, and we saw down a dry the riverside drive it's called there was another pickup truck park there and God, he was like, now do we pull up beside them and that makes us safe because we're with some Winnills or those the people that are gonna murder And I didn't. I just don't know what the answer is.
Speaker 1: Josh was like, definitely murder us. We're getting the fuck out of here. But we were there for I mean maybe like an hour hour and a half ish, and it was awesome and I would highly recommend doing it with if you come out here, do it. I would definitely say do it with at least four people. Because when the two of us were laying on top of that car, Josh had a swan and screamed it was ridiculous. What was that? It definitely was a bear. I was like, it definitely wasn't a bear. But we were thinking how awesome it would have been. If you guys would have been there, one because you would have been able to see it, but two, when it's only two people and you're both staring up, you know, things could come from the side. And we did not sure, which was a really good idea because we would have died in the middle of the park.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow. I thought that you guys weren't gonna come back.
Speaker 7: If I'm being quite honest, I was like, when I was showering, I was like, oh my god, this is like how a Nightline episode starts. Like all I'm imagining is that they go in they don't come back out, like nope. I was thinking they're gonna shroom, They're gonna get lost, Like I know I have Gandhi's location, but I don't know, Like how am I gonna tell Priya?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I was panicking a little bit, but I mean, my sorrows quickly and went away. This minute my head hit the pillow.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I kind of felt that way too, And I felt like Gypsy was now a character in the movie and he was gonna have to come in and save us in the third act.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: But he probably ends up getting eaten by the bear that he took a picture of earlier in the day and it went in dramatically for him.
Speaker 1: Loveyjse was awesome. I'm learning a lot about like everybody obviously on this trip, we all know each other pretty well, but you're learning about sleep, habits, food, habits, fears. Josh most I feel like he he looks at a lot of his day, or like scenarios as movies, and which part of the movie we're in. Is it the first act, second act or play? I guess which part is this? Who is this character? How's this person gonna die? It's pretty fascinating.
Speaker 4: I do this thing every time I board a play. I don't look at people and learn them because I don't want this to be the opening scene to a disastrous plane crash movie. Oh God, Like all the characters are being established as you're boarding the plane, like the so I just like keep my head down and I don't pay attention to anyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a highlight. It sounds like it was crazy, but it was a highlight. I will say it was equal parts beautiful and fascinating and incredible. And it's hard to explain to anybody if you haven't seen it, but It was just amazing and terrifying. It was very I was very scared the entire time, and also knowing that Josh was just as scared, I was like, oh, damn.
Speaker 5: It, I'm not protecting you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he just said that repeatedly. Remember we've talked about like, in case something crazy happened at work, who do we think are the people who would protect us? And people all picked Josh, and Josh was like, absolutely not. I'm not helping a goddamn one of you if something goes on. He's just big for nothing, nothing.
Speaker 2: A waste of space, waste I.
Speaker 3: Would protect for sure. Ha got him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he definitely would. Also, that's just very mean to Andrew. And Andrew is very loving and caring about it. Now, what what do you mean what you.
Speaker 5: Need all the time?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh I have texts, I have the receipts.
Speaker 5: You really want me to pull them up?
Speaker 7: They're called jokes haha, laugh, funny.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry that you can't take the joke.
Speaker 4: He called me fag yesterday and said I too much processed smoked a jerky on this trip.
Speaker 3: Well, not gonna lie.
Speaker 7: Every time I've seen you on this trip, you've been carrying some type of cured meat. There's like here's like a you'resome cowboy just coming from like the merchant or something like here's my carried meat selection. Like I just did have expect you to open up your jacket and just have like here's elk, here's bison.
Speaker 5: What are you looking for? There's a lot of beef in this stage, and there.
Speaker 7: Is a lot of beef, and you've consumed more than half of it.
Speaker 5: I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Jerky very concerned about his daily sodium intake. He said he thought it was past one of these bags of whatever it is that he's eating with, like past his daily maximum of sodium.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, one serving was like forty percent of your daily allowance of sodium. And I ate the entire bag and they were like five servings in it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean that's was that after the first day when you became mudpots.
Speaker 1: Oh, we didn't talk about the mudpots. We got a couple of mudpots in here.
Speaker 5: Diamond, Oh, go for it, don't worry about I heard Diamond fart on this trip.
Speaker 2: Is this the first time you've heard me far holay? Good for you.
Speaker 6: The last Babes won't be the last time you hear me fart.
Speaker 1: So one of the things that we saw on Yellowstone, they're called mudpots. It's like what do they call them, like fumerole springs or something, spelts that give off sulfur and all these different gases, and they smell terrible. They smell like farts. I actually was expecting it to be much worse as I was expecting it to be like the porta Potti that I went into and busted out of immediately almost puked. I didn't think it was as bad because there's a little bit of a chemical smell to it, just kind of strange, but it wasn't as like offensive to my nostrils. However, I told us to use the bathrooms before we got there because they were going to be disgusting. And the bathrooms before we got there were a disgusting It was a worse smell. Did you guys, Did you guys use them at the beach?
Speaker 7: Yes, they were the nastiest smelling bathrooms I've ever been to in my life.
Speaker 3: And Gypsy love you.
Speaker 7: But you said, oh my god, you're gonna like go to use those because like you'll get.
Speaker 3: Hint of pine and it'll be fine. It was not pine that was straight up diarrhea.
Speaker 1: Diarrhea.
Speaker 4: There's a park ranger in there too, working on a urinal and yeah, I felt bad for me. You probably to be in there for like hours fixing this like toilet. I was like, he's probably new, and that's like the job they give you when you start.
Speaker 1: I will say I have massive respect for park rangers, especially just everything that they have to do, everything that they know, they have so much information, but also the idiots that they have to look out for constantly who are trying to touch a bison and then they get hurt. And then these park rangers, because Yellowstone is massive, they have to go out and find them, bring them back, take care of them when you know you want they want to push them off a cliff.
Speaker 5: Shout out to Caitlin too, who we met last night. She works at the parks.
Speaker 4: She was telling us how some people are just I don't know, the worst humans effort.
Speaker 1: They all say that, and do we already talk about how I'm a junior ranger now.
Speaker 2: Guys, Oh lord, here we go, here we go.
Speaker 1: I got the stamp, I wore the vest, I have the hat. Well, I wore the hat. But we told Gypsy because I guess you actually can be a junior park ranger. All I did was clear buffalo from the road, as instructed to do from inside a vehicle. I got to stick my arm out bang on the vehicle. They moved.
Speaker 2: It was great.
Speaker 1: So now I'm a junior ranger and it was amazing. But the park rangers here really do a lot and we love them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Josh make his elkinoise again like he did at dinner.
Speaker 1: Okay, also last night everybody got very hammered at dinner and pretty much for the entire night. Josh was lit do it.
Speaker 6: I don't know what, but that is not what you did last night. This is the remix because of what the does that?
Speaker 7: What was it like.
Speaker 3: In the crowded restaurant? Everyone turned around and just was like, huh.
Speaker 4: Honestly they were turning around in all you too. You guys were talking way too loud that entire meal.
Speaker 1: Oh what was consumed yesterday? A bottle of brown whiskey? Did all of the huckleberry was a vodka? All that bottle was gone? Three bottles of wine? What did you guys get at the liquor store?
Speaker 2: Something that I'll never get again?
Speaker 1: Some Jamison something Diamond will never get again. A can.
Speaker 5: You guys got a hat? Shut up?
Speaker 1: Shut up about the hat. Andrew put this hat on my head and then we were walking around paid for everything. We walked up the store and that was still in my head. I stole it, but we had time to turn around and go back in, and Andrew shuffled me away.
Speaker 8: Of course, Andrew again, I was, I think we're just walking around town with open containers in a strange land, you know, like the sheriff could come by and like lock us up and no one cares.
Speaker 3: Is that a second act thing? Third act?
Speaker 1: Josh was very concerned about us getting locked up in Montana, like gets locked up abroad. You guys, we don't know anybody here. What are we gonna do? Oh my god, we need to put these away. Let's go sit somewhere. But we also I had a lot of fun with you guys doing the thirty six question game, even though we only got through like half of them. There is this thing I don't even know if you call it a game, like an exercise, it's it's from psychologists. They say if you are dating someone or even friends with somebody, and you go through all thirty six of these questions. By the end of it, you will be in love with them. So we're trying to see if we can all fall in love with each other. I don't know if that's happening, but it was fast. Everybody's answers were really interesting. It's stuff like who would you have dinner with, what is your greatest fear, what is your best memory, what are It's really cool stuff and I learned a lot about you guys, so I think maybe that was one of my favorite things too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and those fire pits were so nice.
Speaker 7: Also at the gym explore cabins whatever that was called where we just were at, Yeah, so nice.
Speaker 1: We have to figure out what it's called, yeah, Jim something explorer cabins. They were amazing.
Speaker 7: Yes, they were incredible, super super nice and the fire pit was a plus last night, so nice.
Speaker 3: And I also like standing by that little doc.
Speaker 1: Too, standing by the Oh, yeah, that was fun like that. We have had a really good time. Well, I think I don't want to speak for you, guys. I have had a really good time.
Speaker 2: Samey. I'm fighting from my life fighting.
Speaker 3: I have never seen you that drunk in my life.
Speaker 2: Really, what I have not seen you that drunk me.
Speaker 3: Not drunk, like, I just have never seen.
Speaker 7: You like like I've seen you drink, but usually you kind of keep it like moderate, like you have one or two and be like, I gotta drive babes. Last night the wheels were off and you were like, she doesn't have to drive babes, and she was, yeah, she was having a good time.
Speaker 2: She's paying for it today.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we facetimed our coworkers last night. Oh god, we facetimed Elvis. We facetimed Scottie.
Speaker 5: Scary shirtless.
Speaker 1: Shown belly Scotty shirtless. Is it's the way It's not that he's shirtless. He's not fat or grosser or anything like that. It's the way he answers the phone shirtless. Something about it just feels predatory.
Speaker 4: He just loves having his shirt off. Like at the pool party, he was like, no one was near ready to go in the water, and he's just standing around the shirts the pool shirtless. Everyone else is fully closed. I haven't even gotten the first drink yet, and he's like got his corona or whatever.
Speaker 1: He kept saying he wished he was on the trip with us. I kind of wish he would have been here for a couple of days, only a couple days, because after that you would have german us all insane. But we also learned Elvis answered the FaceTime after we tried like two or three times, and then Scary answered, and Scary was posing, by the way when he answered. He can't just answer FaceTime. It was like up at the angle and he was like making the faces. Nate ignored us, and I think that's all we tried, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And then.
Speaker 1: We were kind of off the rails and back at the hotel or the Explorer happens. That's it. Is there anything you guys want to add stuff that we've done.
Speaker 3: No, I'm really sad you're leaving. Josh.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, thank you guys for inviting me. I had such a good time.
Speaker 1: It was a blast. We tried so hard to get you stay longer. We tried everything. We tried to get in your phone and change your ticket. Couldn't do it. Josh comes back from going to the Bathroom's like, why is my phone on?
Speaker 2: I forgot that.
Speaker 1: No, we couldn't get in your phone, or you wouldn't have this ticket out of here today.
Speaker 4: That you have, which my flight is, Andrew, Let's check the time. We're two minutes behind. I need to get to this airport.
Speaker 1: We have an hour, he has an hour. He wants one hour to be We have no idea how busy this airport is or what's gonna happen. But Josh's flight is at one fifty pm. He says he needs to be there by twelve fifty. Currently it has his arrival at twelve fifty two. We'll see.
Speaker 5: You should be good, we should be good.
Speaker 2: We should be good.
Speaker 1: So on that note is that at everyone? Yeah, okay, where can they find you? On Instagrams?
Speaker 5: At coaster Boy, Josh.
Speaker 1: Andrew, have you hit your ten thousand?
Speaker 3: I'm almost there.
Speaker 7: I only have I think one hundred and fifty more and then I did it?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 3: A ten k party will be.
Speaker 1: Lit follow Andrew. He wants ten thousand followers. He's been working on this for so long. At Andrew Pug Yeah, thank you, Diamond.
Speaker 2: At Diamond, sincere send prayers, send thoughts.
Speaker 1: I don't think thoughts. Some prayers are gonna help. She neede to drink water and I'm at baby Hot sas and yeah, that's it. They will catch you next time. Bye,