Speaker 1: Hello, gorgeous, Welcome to the bonus episode of Give Them a La podcast Reminder. Regular episodes air every Wednesday, with video airing Fridays on YouTube at ninety m Pacific time. Mondays are always the bonus and audio and video come out the exact same date.
Speaker 2: You're welcome, good job. That was like trem shoes and.
Speaker 1: What is it? And make sure on YouTube you subscribe, like and comment.
Speaker 2: Nice comments only just kidding, We don't.
Speaker 1: No. Sometimes I like the mean ones because it keeps me humble.
Speaker 2: So one said Jessica, I love you, but your voice is like your voice makes my ears bleed. That was a new I was like.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it is nice because I'm feeling myself pretty hardcore every single day that when a mean one comes to I'm like, you know what. I needed to hear that because my head was getting a little too big today, a little air honey. So in honor of I don't want to say an honor well, Kate Middleton has reappeared and I'm sure a lot of people are sitting here going, oh fuck, I should not have posted what I posted, eating their word, eating their words. The Kim Kardashians of the world. Whatever, she came out saying that she's been battling cancer and we're sending her all of our love and prayers. Not that she gives one, damn, but maybe she does because she's a good human. But it got me thinking, Actually it got producer Stacy thinking, I cannot claim this idea. But we got an email and we always have a topic of each Bonus episode, and for a second there, I was like, at the beginning of every month, the first Monday, we're gonna recap an og episode of vander pump roles. I have to be honest kind of over it. I don't want to do that.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: That's what I love about this podcast is you can just change it. Yeah, we can just go eh and guess what if you guys are desperate for La La to la la, Like I said that, then let us know in the DMS and I'll let her know and she can decide from there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But right now, I'm just really enjoying how we've been doing it. I'm like, I am kind of vander pumped out for a moment for a while. Actually, so go for it. Jess read what the topic of this week's Boner episode is.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, it's best slash worst rumor you've heard about yourself. Now, obviously you mentioned the Kate Middleton thing, and in case any of you have been living under a rock, like Lala would say, they just so she came out saying she's battling with cancer, but there were conspiracy theories, people like they people tore her down. And you mentioned this, but can you repeat here kind of what your mom said about Kate and this whole thing, just to kind of set us up about why we're talking about this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I was wondering, like I don't understand why it's such a big deal for her to kind of go missing for a moment, Like people don't need to explain every detail of their lives and if they need to fall off the grid for a moment, like they deserve to do that. And she was like, you have to understand it's different. In the UK. This is generations upon generations of the same family. In this what is it a monarchy And so these people really feel safe and trust this family. So when they hear that the princess who will soon be taking over as queen and running things has disappeared, they start feeling very scared. Like, what does this mean for the future of the UK? They start shaking in their boots, right, I start shaking in my boots over here when I see Donald Trump like parading as Ronald Trump, and I'm like, holy fuck. But at least I know his son won't be taking over next you know where he's just no. But really, like, imagine if there was like no getting rid of him until he croaked, and then it was like, oh and then we get his son, lovely and then we get his son no, you know, but this is like a legitimate family who really does an impeccable job. Like Princess Diana when she passed away, it was like the country mourned at the deepest level. I haven't been alive when like the country has mourned, Like maybe jfk M. Wasn't he like fucking Marilyn Monroe allegedly allegedly. I'm just saying it seems like the United Kingdom just has their shit together. Yeah, he seemed like very soft. Maybe it's the accent that makes them seem like they've got it together. But yeah, I've been banentering for five minutes out why this was a big deal. In other words, my mom said, the people have entrusted all their trust. All the trust has been entrusted. Okay, they're tripping the future. Queen has gone m I A and she's fabulous and the people love her. Well now we know why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now we know why. So anyone who came out with your stupid, little harsh theories, goodbye. I hope you learned your lesson, asshole.
Speaker 1: No one's ever gonna learn to the next one. They really will. It's fine, it's whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, so that brings us to yes the prompt. I said, so best worst rumor you've heard about yourself. Now, I really am excited for you to get into years, and I think it's obvious you're going to have the most I know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't even only have one.
Speaker 4: And it was a rumor I heard about myself in I think I was like seventh or eighth grade, and people said that I cut a pocket out and would play with myself and that was fine, and I was like, maybe this is a good idea, you know, like, Okay, well, if it's a rumor, maybe I'll just make it true that somebody who just didn't like me.
Speaker 2: Do you guys did not did we not talk about this? On the podcast? Some girl cut her guy who was like, wear your least favorite pair of jeans. He cuts the pockets out and she was like, what the fuck? And then at dinner he did a little finger action and she was like, is didn't we talk about this?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I think we did. It's reading. It is a genius idea.
Speaker 2: So good for you.
Speaker 4: I know I didn't really do it, but I'm thinking maybe, like it is, it's in the cards.
Speaker 3: I love that maybe on the plane. Look, that was a rumor that I heard about myself, and I was like, oh, all right.
Speaker 2: That's fun. Okay, right, okay, that's a good one. So I I have had zero rumors made up about me. I don't think anyone really cares that much. Except there was a rumor in I was when I was ten years old that I had gotten cast for limited To magazine, like as a child model, and that I would be modeling in the magazine. And it took off a little. But I started that rumor, so that was something, and I started it in school and then it passed. It made people pass it around because I thought how cool it would be. I'd always look at my limited to catalog, and I was like, I would love to be modeled you guys, I.
Speaker 1: Was, that's less of a rumor and more of you're a liar.
Speaker 2: But I started it, and I told the girl in fifth grade who I knew would tell everyone. And then I was like, what, no carrier, So but let's now talk about you because I feel like you have some good ones to know.
Speaker 1: Okay, I feel like the first one that did we ask our friends?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh we have so many.
Speaker 1: Oh I can't wait.
Speaker 3: Oh god.
Speaker 1: Okay. So the first one I thought about was that I hooked up with Jack's Taylor. Oh that was the first one. Okay, that never happened. If you remember season like, it's still talked about that, like I've hooked up with him and I'm letting you know it never happened. Was there flirting? For sure? I may have asked him to come over, like when I was wasted, and I'm thrilled he did not.
Speaker 2: Did you make out with him or anything?
Speaker 1: Never? Oh? Never? And season four, I'm at a bar with it's me. We're at a high top table. I remember vividly outside me, Jack's Kristen and Shena and I had my hand on his leg and I was rubbing his leg, but everyone wanted to I jerking him off, yes, which of course I fed into that. Of course I fed into that, right, And we leave together, but we never went home together. I had my boyfriend slash not boyfriend at the time, pick me up and ended up having sex with him as we drove a moving vehicle on.
Speaker 2: A frame with season four.
Speaker 1: Yes wow, and how like now thinking of out, Like in my silber state of mind, if someone were like, let's have sex while I drive, my brain is immediately going to go one wrong move and we're through the windshields. Okay, not this lala. This lala was like, yeah.
Speaker 3: You gotta over there. He's on gas and break, you're on wheel. You gotta get that together.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine you gotta get that together?
Speaker 3: To come on?
Speaker 1: Shut up?
Speaker 3: There's there's shaking.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine because I was holding onto the seat and I was using holding onto the steering wheel, that would be very unsafe.
Speaker 3: You gotta just lay the seat back, he does.
Speaker 1: Spoiler alert, We did get home safe.
Speaker 3: We can tell you're still here.
Speaker 2: Come fact that.
Speaker 3: You're reverse cowgirl baby.
Speaker 2: Is up driving and he's using and also can you imagine see that driving that driving by you, someone faced the other way like I would die.
Speaker 1: I think he had very tinted windows. But literally, that was the rumor. They were like they left together, they for sure hooked up. I never hooked up with him. So that's one rumor. There's another rumor that I heard about myself over the weekend from him. Okay, Amber, who is who is the mother of my child's half sisters? Right? So she calls me and she's like, I ran into this woman. She's the sister of this other girl. And I'm not going to mention their names because I don't even want to draw attention to it. But it was wild. So this girl was in the pageant game. It is not Rachel Levis, Okay. She was like real pageant girl, like won a title, a big one, okay. And she claims that there was a time that me and my x this girl, we had a tiny bit of a friendship. We're gonna name the sister. We'll name the sister Caitlin, and we'll name the girl who's claiming that this happened, Ashley. So Caitlyn's talking to Amber and she's like, oh, you know, Lala, She's like, my sister Ashley was like tore into by La La in your ex. It was really bad. Like, my sister refuses to speak to Laala anymore. And we share a mutual friend. We'll name her Sarah. I've talked to Sarah and she's like, Ashley doesn't want to talk to you because you one followed her on Instagram and I was like, that tracks for this bitch. That definitely tracks. Okay, this is what she's claiming happened that we were on a set of a movie and I lost my mind on her and my ex also lost his mind on her. This is what actually happened. I'm on the set of a movie. I'm with Sarah's ex that and did very badly. Okay. Ashley starts texting everyone on the film, all the actors, saying, don't film with him. We're filming a fucking movie and it was booked before we even knew that this guy was kind of a piece of shit. So I'm in the trailer with another actress and she's like, what are you gonna do? Are you being blown up by Ashley? And I was like, this is wild, So of course I tell my ex. I'm like Yo, she's making people a little uncomfortable to film with this guy. This guy gets winn that Ashley's doing this on behalf of her friend. I totally understand, so I can't speak for what my ex said to her. But she claims I lost my mind on her, and she's going around telling people this, and I think her name carries some water. And I'm sitting here thinking, you know, if you know me from vander pump Roles, you're gonna be like that tracks that Lala would lose her mind on you. But I'm like, I've heard that she's a little insane. She's fucking insane. She never lost my mind on her.
Speaker 2: No, I didn say nothing. It's she's saying you didn't go up to her on set and were like she wasn't there.
Speaker 1: Oh my, she was d I mean people on behalf of her friend who has done dirty And I get that, but I never lost my mind on her. And my friend Sarah said it's because you onto followed her on Instagram. I was like, that was years ago. She just happened to notice now because she probably looked it up and thought that I unfollowed her because of this. But honestly, I looked at how many followers she had, and I wasn't really that interested in what she was doing. I'm like, she'll never fucking notice. And you guys know, I'm weird about my followers. To following ratio, it has to stay in alignment. She was the one person that I was like, I don't really care about you that much. You're really pretty, but all your pages is showing me that you're really pretty, and like, I know, you're really pretty. Yeah, you're also a fucking nutcase. That never fucking happened you quack. Oh my god. I was like Amber, She goes, were you drinking? I was like, no, because that's how I track out my life and the timeline. I go, oh, this happened when I was drinking, so it is it is plausible. Yeah, the jury has spoken and they're saying guilty. No, No, I was not drinking at this point in time. I was sober as it gets because I remember doing a podcast about sobriety with one of the actors who had been sober for a long time. But I'm like, yo, it's not was I drinking? Maybe there's other bits, right.
Speaker 2: Damn we want names.
Speaker 1: Just kidding. Really, she was a big pageant person.
Speaker 3: If you were to say everyone.
Speaker 1: Wo of course they would know her really or they would know her. That's why I'm not going to say it. Maybe we don't give any more hints, then let's fucking move on before I tell the.
Speaker 3: Name right, give them a little two letters?
Speaker 1: Did I did the story make any sense? It made all the sense, but it's really hard when you can't use actual name people.
Speaker 4: I honestly was getting lost lost with Sarah, Ashley, Caitlin.
Speaker 3: I don't know who's anymore.
Speaker 1: Kaitlyn the sister of the crazy person named Ashley who's starting the rumors, and Sarah is the go between mutual friend.
Speaker 3: I remembered. I put it to this.
Speaker 1: I remember being like, can you talk like? I can't believe that me on following her really made her like set her off, like she blocked me on it. And when Sarah came back, she's like, yeah, she's just really not ready to talk to you, And I'm like, because no, because apparently in her mind I freaked out at her.
Speaker 2: That's that's insane. I think she doesn't want to look insane and be like she unfollowed me, so I'm not.
Speaker 1: Speaking to her you're pretty bitch, but you delulu as fucked.
Speaker 2: Okay that I will never run from someone further if they come to me and say you unfollowed or whatever, I'm like, you are scary case.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I don't know what's scarier her just admitting that I her thinking that I lost my mind on her. I don't know. Moving on before I give the name away.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you guys wrote in a lot of fun rumors you've had about yourselves and not so fun this one. I was told I had a really big and popular only fans some ahole was using my face picks.
Speaker 1: Oh that's more than a rumor. This is this is a deaf of character. Wait, what is it? Plagiarism?
Speaker 2: Plagiarism? Oh my god, what if someone did that?
Speaker 1: Wait, by the way, me and my friend yeah in junior high did that. No, we would catfish dudes with your fun. No, with some hot bitch who like might have been imporn. I don't know though. We just found he around the internet. She was so hot and the amount of men that slid into our dms And we had no intention of like leaking up with these people. We were just a bunch of kids. Growing up in Utah bored. Most people were drinking alcohol. We were catfishing.
Speaker 2: Were you catfishing guys from your high school? Or random guy?
Speaker 3: Random guys?
Speaker 1: That's the randomst of random'd you find them?
Speaker 2: Was it like my Space?
Speaker 1: It was on my Space with the hot girl's picture.
Speaker 3: Everyone was finding that hilarious.
Speaker 2: But also, like you guys were also hot at the time too, So it was like we were only like thirteen, you were kids.
Speaker 1: We were children.
Speaker 2: Okay, never mind I said that.
Speaker 1: Well maybe in high school we were hitting different like eighteen freshouted graduation, right, you know, hitting the bottle, we get a little freaky and our bounce back and go No, this was like thirteen year olds bored. Okay, As we drove, as we drove the as we drove to junior high, we cat wild drove. That's the wildest time of my life. By the way, we were when did you get the most buck wild.
Speaker 3: Menace?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Okay this one ooh that my husband had another child, crafing, crying, laughing face, even though glad.
Speaker 1: You can laugh about it now, even.
Speaker 2: Though we had been together since we were fifteen. Well, also, maybe get do that do that a twenty three meters. Don't be shocked if someone comes knocking on your door.
Speaker 1: I don't know if someone said, like, your husband has an other, Like where did you pull that from? That's a very specific I don't know. I don't. I don't mean to freak you out, but like, just because you're together since you were fifteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tell them to name names because you're gonna go DNA check. Well, yeah, yeah you should.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something and hopefully my mom doesn't get upset. But in my grandma's will, me me my mom's mom, she put if any illegitimate children appeared, they get the sum of one penny.
Speaker 3: Because he was in world he.
Speaker 1: Was in he was served in three wars. She's no dummy, She's like, oh, fucking know what goes on out in these streets. Wow, when you're at war, you know? Yeah? Yeah, she made sure she covered her basis. So in my will, I fucking covered my basis too.
Speaker 2: Did you do that?
Speaker 1: Oh I don't have a boyfriend that would be illegitimate or that would be having illegitimate children, but you got it, got to cover them, mom. Mom the other day goes, I've got a cross my eyes and dot my I was like, so, now I want to just say that to everybody.
Speaker 3: Cross my eyes and dot my teas got.
Speaker 2: To you have to wise words from Lasia.
Speaker 3: You must take it with you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Okay, I had a fling with a coworker that never happened. I would tell lol over ten years ago. Have either of you ever had a fling with a coworker? Well, you're coworker.
Speaker 1: My coworking environment is a little different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: You haven't. No, I don't think so either, which feels weird for me. No. I was always like, in long term relationships, even if I was attracted to someone I worked with.
Speaker 3: I might have had one.
Speaker 2: Did you really?
Speaker 3: I think so? Just one?
Speaker 1: Oh he feels comfortable now? Who wrote? Who wrote this question? A girl? Yeah, obviously he's feeling comfortable.
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Who did you co work with?
Speaker 3: Somebody? Somebod that lady.
Speaker 2: Do we know the job, Jerry?
Speaker 3: It was my previous job before moving out here.
Speaker 2: No way? Yeah, Oh that's you'll have to give us the tea after this.
Speaker 1: They cohabitated their peeps. Wow. Touched privates, private privates, privates, that's what that's what we call them. Private privates.
Speaker 3: Bumping peeps. Yeah, private parts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what it means.
Speaker 2: I thought it was that's where pea came from.
Speaker 1: But I thought it was too.
Speaker 3: I like private parts.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: We're using it all the time.
Speaker 3: Let's bump our private parts.
Speaker 2: That I was doing heroin in.
Speaker 3: This is why that isn't there's something behind.
Speaker 2: It that I was doing heroin in my high school bathroom because an insulin needle was found.
Speaker 1: Oh diabetic, Oh I have Kate Middleton taught us nothing before you hear the full story.
Speaker 3: Always keep that insolent on you.
Speaker 1: Whoa, oh my god, oh this I mean if I saw a needle, I'd like, immediately drug addicts, heroin.
Speaker 2: User, heroin user, stay away from us.
Speaker 3: At what grade?
Speaker 1: I didn't even know a heroin until like what I know what I learned about heroin when they came to teach us about the DARE program.
Speaker 2: The DARE program which got many of us to try our first drug.
Speaker 1: I know, thank you rib that got me to be like never never.
Speaker 2: I was like, they were like, well, it depends on your teacher, because my teacher was like, and you know, marijuana just gets your feeling relaxed. And I'm like that.
Speaker 1: Because you know, the third grade is no joke. I don't relax.
Speaker 3: Your teacher is just high all.
Speaker 1: Day, really kicking my ass.
Speaker 3: I think teacher to teach third graders, I think I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah in Syracuse, upstate New York, from finger Lakes, Yeah, your teachers are high as.
Speaker 2: Fun from finger Lakes, she said, somewhere else.
Speaker 1: With no when she wore that. When she wore that sweatshirt, I was like, is this supposed to be? Is this a real place or is it or I don't know, from.
Speaker 2: The finger Lakes region. You know who knows, Dorinda knows. I brought up where I was from, and Durnda's like, she loved it. She's been there, she said.
Speaker 1: I love finger Lakes.
Speaker 2: I love her. So this one's dark and sad, but I'm going to bring it up. I began setting boundaries with my family. They they the family started a rumor in the family that she had relapsed because she started setting boundaries.
Speaker 1: Not my family, No, I just want the person to know there's going to be a day where the universe wreaks havoc upon them. So just sit and chill and keep living your best sober life because when that day comes. I'm totally fine with you feeling peaceful and smiling when all the ship in the world hits the fans. Yeah, you want to know why this is happening. It's a little rumor. I think you may have heard it. You may have heard it. What an asshole all those.
Speaker 2: People, Because inter family rumors are the worst, because your family, in my opinion, is supposed to protect you. They're supposed to be the ones that like, we know what's going on inside, but the outside world will never hear.
Speaker 1: Might I started the rumors? But the whole in your pocket.
Speaker 3: Coming from somewhere to home?
Speaker 1: Damn it?
Speaker 2: Okay? Is that I will speaking of that I kissed my brother never happened, so brutal lo o l That would be one of the worst rumors right from high school.
Speaker 1: Worst.
Speaker 4: Oh could you imagine if that was going around, like you and your brother kiss I'd be like, oh.
Speaker 2: That would be horrific.
Speaker 1: Would be the worst fucking rumor ever.
Speaker 2: Remember. Do you guys, remember any rumors from high school that were started that you knew? Because I do. I don't like about people. You don't remember the rumors and it's like that wasn't true. I know it wasn't true.
Speaker 1: Most of the rumors at school that were like the big ones were like so and so's a slut.
Speaker 4: Like so we all are like so and so is having sex every day, and it's like, well, give her my number comes.
Speaker 2: Well, then there's this one. An entire stall in high school. I'm assuming bathroom stall dedicated to ship talk. I won number one horror in the high school. She did, crying, laughing faces. First off, good for you for laughing about that ship. Now that's bullying. Is bullying and disgusting.
Speaker 3: You want to know what, I'm not excited for Ocean to go to school anymore.
Speaker 1: I will be all up in there. I will be all up, but I'm gonna be I'm gonna be the mom that's like, are you mad that Ocean is captain? Still? Yo? Man, go crey to your mom and tell her meet her right here. I'll meet her right fucking.
Speaker 3: Here with big by the way, though, what.
Speaker 1: Are her stats? I'm gonna need to.
Speaker 2: Know weight loam marching through the high school halls. You want to get popped? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I love it?
Speaker 1: Ocean's so sweet. At Skyzone, she walked up to this random girl and was like I lost my sweatshirts and I don't have any friends, and the little girl took her with her, helped her find her sweatshirt because I was like, oh, shut sweatshirt. By the sweatshirt I love so much.
Speaker 2: She's so cute, and I don't have any friends and I love my sweat shirt. I would be like, you're coming home with me right now with me.
Speaker 1: You guys, my baby's gonna come out such a little happy virgo all the laughing ever.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, one last one.
Speaker 1: Last one.
Speaker 2: This is a good one because Lala and Lisa can relate best rumor that my best friend and I were a lesbian couple.
Speaker 1: I mean, I have never heard that that about. What do you mean we can relate your mom rumor?
Speaker 2: I guess someone just said it once.
Speaker 1: It was Heather McDonald's son. It was like the lesbian she's older and the other one's younger. When they have the baby, the less couple.
Speaker 2: That is the funniest thing to me in the world.
Speaker 1: It really is so crude. Nobody is awkward, Like even at Disneyland when we had Ocean and they were talking to Easton as if he was Ocean's dad.
Speaker 3: No it's a very weird.
Speaker 1: No, it is weird, and we're always like no, no, it's it's not even like it's just a correction of like, oh no, this is my brother.
Speaker 3: It's like yeah, now we say it before anybody. I'm like, yep, I'm the uncle.
Speaker 2: I'm the uncle.
Speaker 1: I can't relate to the rumor. But but I feel like that's a bunch of like horny dudes.
Speaker 2: It is one hundred percent a bunch of horny dudes. If you didn't have that rumor, I think.
Speaker 4: I think I might have started one of those, like if they were good friends, i'd be like, you know these scissors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's less of a rumor and more of like, yeah, I'm really hoping.
Speaker 2: In high school too, oh my god, Shelby and I played into that. I think we made out in front of guys at a high school party drunk because we wanted to less.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent, I did that ship all the time. Yeah, I was like make out with my best friend for some like male attention.
Speaker 3: Of course, girls.
Speaker 1: Are so lucky they are. I'm making out with my friends so that you'll make out with me.
Speaker 3: Idiot, right, guys to have a good night.
Speaker 1: But By the way, there's nothing wrong with that at all. If you're a straight man who makes out with your other straight man friends, go for it. You always talk about sexual stuff that we like, you know, do your thing me personally. If I'm making out with a chick, it's to get you all horned up to.
Speaker 2: Make out with me.
Speaker 1: Anyway. Love.
Speaker 2: I love Bonus episodes.
Speaker 1: They've been really going to sex quite frequently.
Speaker 2: That's probably my fault.
Speaker 1: You're the only one with a boyfriend. What are you not getting laid? No, don't answer that.
Speaker 3: I'm your watch.
Speaker 1: I would never ask you something like that.
Speaker 2: I was about to say fiance, and then I was like, that's what I say.
Speaker 1: No it is. Do you have your ring on today? No?
Speaker 2: Because it's flung off. We're getting it. Resize it's too big.
Speaker 1: New rumor, split, trouble in Paradise In Paradise, the Jiu Jitsu Queen is Jiu.
Speaker 2: Jitsuing elsewhere now.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys so much for listening to another episode of the Give Them La La Bonus episode. We We'll catch you next Monday. And I always want to say a happy hump Day, but it's Monday, and I hope that you guys take on the rest of the week like Champs what a buzz killed later