Speaker 1: We've talked about that cocaine guy right cool on this show, which guy the Miami Dolphins coach who's doing cocaine off, Like, hey babe, thinking about you, thinking about you right now? How much fun we had The way he does cocaine. It fucking is though, so weird. Man.
Speaker 2: See that's where that's where, like I feel like RFK would fight for a future where that guy doesn't lose his job. You know, it's like it's just about it's your freedoms man, it's your right to do cocaine and cringey selfie videos.
Speaker 3: Thinking about you? How about me going to a meeting and darkness before I go.
Speaker 2: There's those big brains falling, but I miss you. I miss you. What he said, there's those big, big grains falling, but I miss yet big grains.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you think crazy?
Speaker 1: What do you think crazy?
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a while before we can do this again, because I know you're gonna keep that baby.
Speaker 1: I forgot about that far keep that baby. He's so focused on the choppy cocaine. I didn't realize there was a child in the mix. He's and he's basically be a baby. Yeah, and you're gonna keep that baby, So I guess we can't have fun anymore. That's on you, big mistake, babe.
Speaker 2: I think it's really fucked up that God would create a drug so good like cocaine that it would harm that little baby. Just want to command you for your sacrifice, babe.
Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to Season three, forty, episode three of Daily's I Guys Hey production of My Heart Radio. This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into america share consciousness. And it is Thursday, May thirtieth, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh my god, dude, it's National Creativity Day. It's also National Hole in My Bucket. What the fuck is that even supposed to mean? So we're talking about that song there was a hole in my book. My dear, wait, what were you about to do?
Speaker 1: Mister Bucket? The commercial There's a hole in my bucket, Get mister Bucket, Get you gonna go to mister Bucket also.
Speaker 3: Lyrics to mister Bucket, put your balls in my mouth?
Speaker 1: I think so, I don't think, because because the balls didn't go in the mouth, they went to the head.
Speaker 3: They got in his mouth.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna shoot your balls out of my mouth balls.
Speaker 2: He says, a mister bucket, the balls pop out of my mouth.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that would have a bad The ball also out of my mouth. Toss your balls in my top. Toss your balls in my top? Or is that? Yeah? You balls pop out of my mouth. That's amazing that they were just like, yeah, I don't know, it's fucking weird. Bu people out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't be in your kids edited lyrics. It's also National Mint Jewelip Day for all you Southern you know fancies out there.
Speaker 1: You missed it, You missed the Kentucky Derby National Mint jewel Oh yeah, that's National Mint Jewelip Day.
Speaker 2: And it's also Loomis Day, which I guess it's the man who received the patent for wireless telegraphy in eighteen seventy two.
Speaker 1: Cool. Yeah, all right, shout out to Loomis. Yeah, so shout out Loomis man. Was Loomis like just an inventor who did the Madonna thing and share them. It was just like, I'm a one word, I'm just Loomis.
Speaker 2: No, it's uh, he's he was actually a dentist by trade, Milan Loomis, and but yeah, there we go. He was an electricity. Man, it was low bar back then, dude. They were just starting to fuck around with electricity. And they're like, I don't know, maybe I can do shit with this kite.
Speaker 1: And then you're like, you want a pageant? Can do shit with this kite? Famous words of Abraham. Yeah, no, we got it with this educational system in this count I'm talking about. Yeah. Man, my name is seaq O'Brien, AKA, you need to lay down or maybe run around? What kind of bears that?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh oh oh oh, I need to run? Now? Wait? What is that sound? Ow? That is courtesy a panoramic view. It is Taylor Swift being confused by the advice about what you're supposed to do when you see a bear brown, lay it down, big black bear, run, make them scare. I got I can't remember any of the ship but one of them you're supposed to get up, one of them you are supposed to lay down. And in this in this song, Taylor Swift doesn't know which is which. Anyways, I'm thrilled to be joined, I said, I was courtesy a hanoramic view on the board. I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host, mister Miles Grass. It's Miles Gray. Aka are you getting sick? Are you? Are you getting in sick? What you know about me? What you what you know?
Speaker 2: They say, my lypt nose be popping, My lypt nos be best. All the boys keep jockeying when I'm at CBS. Also, they say, my lymph nodes is swollen, my lymph nose be popping. I'm sitting in the zoom and jacket stop gocking because my lymph nodes they are popping still. You might hear my voice, but they're doing their job. They're fighting the good fight when they're not bigger. So we'll take it.
Speaker 1: Shout out. That's actually two people came up with that lip gloss Little Mama inspired aka Zach Famous and keV whatef Yes for that. I think a third person was like, I want to google these lyrics right right when they were talking about it. So that really popped into people's heads. Yeah, yeah, the way that your lymph nodes are popping out my head all night long, man and your heay'. I'm not looking in the zoom because I just can't say eyes up here much of a distraction. Eyes up here now, I'm up here Oh boy, look at those Look at those things those Look at those thicky thicks down there the side of your jaw. Oh shit, Miles. We are thrilled to be joined in our third seat once again by a very talented zine maker Lost Art podcast hosts, one of the hosts of You Are Good, a feelings podcast about movies. Welcome back to the show, Alex.
Speaker 3: Thanks. I forgot until you just dropped those modified lyrics that I met will Mama once in a high school auditorium, and all that stood up from that interaction was she is so small. She's such a tiny person.
Speaker 1: So it's not just a clever name.
Speaker 3: Uh you know, she really is. I was like, it's right, that's correct. Names correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess we have to look up her height. Now, wow, she's thirty four years.
Speaker 3: Young to wow five that happened so fast.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh she's five one okay, Yeah that counts.
Speaker 3: And I'm six five, so it makes any error actually awkward.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And what were you doing in this high school or you guys.
Speaker 3: To be honest, I was just trying to I think.
Speaker 1: I got to come up with a reason. Man.
Speaker 3: There was there was some like National Volunteerism Day, and I was working for like a nonprofit and she was. She was the person who was trying to make volunteering look cool to the kids.
Speaker 1: And did it happen at a time when like her relevance was oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like within a year of that, yeah exactly, Oh sure, yea. And I and she was so I think I don't know, she was so young at that time. I think I thought that she might have been I was not with the zeitgeist. So I'm happy that you're still having me here anyway, But I thought maybe she was a student, but it was revealed that she was a star.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely, they're just like that. I recently learned from somebody who had to encounter with Doja Cat that she is very short, but it listed officially at five foot three.
Speaker 3: So I think that in the listing of your height there should be a modification for your attitude. And I think that's why I thought Little Mama would have been, you know, five to.
Speaker 1: Eleven, yes, but he has yeah, she has like five.
Speaker 3: Nine absolutely right, exactly.
Speaker 1: All right, Alex, We're going to get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, we're going to tell our listeners. A couple of the things we're talking about. We have another billionaire sub tragedy in the making. Possibly, I mean they haven't even gone in the water yet, but fingers crossed. Loving this as a trend, We're going to talk about that. We are going to talk about the trend of Nepo. Babay Northwest had a performance as Simba and the Lion King the Hollywood Bowl over the weekend. Speaking of Nepo, Baby's RFK is coming through both sides in the Civil War. We'll talk of course about the world's first airline for dogs has arrived. It's it's a blast, all of this plenty more. But before we get to any of that bullshit, Alex, we do like to ask our guest, what is something from your search history that is revealing about who you are.
Speaker 3: I was looking through and I was so bummed at how not riveting my search history is. And the last interesting thing that I looked up was Rick Flair Paisanos because to that thing a couple of weeks ago where he was angry at the Paisano's pizza restaurant for him being drunk. Yeah, and so that's the and the and then before that, and this is related to our show. I had googled was there supposed to be a Batgirl movie starring Alicia Silverstone? And the jury is out and then finally, what time does Cassel's Hamburger's open for breakfast? Which is the saddest thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the fries are good, so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got the mushy mush Now they're not mushy, but they're just like a good texture to them.
Speaker 1: But they're they're more natural style, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're like real potatoes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you can tell. I mean, obviously all fries are potatoes, but like there's something there's a good amount of crisp and flop to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay about this, that's exactly that's the perfect description.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the crisp to flop ratio is absolutely doubtant. Sorry, what there was another thing you said? Flair your face? Yeah, the pizza p I E. I like being mad that a place got you drunk?
Speaker 3: I think, well, I think he was trying to pass it off like he was mad at them for like a reason. But if you know enough about Rick Flair, you're like you were drunk that was the problem.
Speaker 2: Right, I like, how like one guy was like, Oh, he's so fucked up, I'm actually gonna challenge Ric Flair to a fistfight.
Speaker 1: The one guy's like, do you want to go outside? Bro?
Speaker 2: Like wow, I think someone saw him to like, yo, this might be the only time I could be Ricky Flair's ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because he's so fucked up, screaming about like can I get another drink?
Speaker 3: I can bring my family.
Speaker 2: Here, and you're and just giving it because there's this he was like giving such ship to the servers, like this one bar patron like had it in the video and he's like, what up, dude, I can do I don't work here, and he's wow, and like Rick Blair was so drunk he was actually confused by the challenge that it didn't it didn't end up in any fun way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh Rick, get it together, buddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh man. It's like it's like doing wrestling is bad for your brain or something.
Speaker 3: It turns out.
Speaker 2: Jury's still out on that jury's still out, But he's like one of the healthier one, Like.
Speaker 1: He's the fact that he survived this long is pretty I mean survive is have you seen him?
Speaker 3: He's still alive?
Speaker 2: He looks like a fucking noaseoul from Lord of the Rings, Like he is I think disintegrating before our eyes. But hey, look he's the nature boy.
Speaker 3: I love his persona so much, not so much the man behind it, but I love his persona.
Speaker 1: He I like that.
Speaker 2: His response was, he's like, I spent fifteen hundred dollars only to be quote disrespected more than I ever have in my entire life because they cut you off from ALCOHOLICR.
Speaker 3: Well, his problem seemed to be where it turned in his social media post this is a couple of weeks ago. But where it turned was he seemed to be very frustrated that the manager took a long time in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, yeah, very strange series of complaints from it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god. Well look, Rick, you're all right. I guess I think you're doing He's doing great.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What is something you think is underrated?
Speaker 3: So this is always my go to and it's such a dipshit answer, but I think kindness is underrated. I think, especially now, we should want at all shit. But then the other, alert.
Speaker 1: The other.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it, No, you're right, but the the other, which sort of goes along thematically with what we were just talking about is I think like regional wrestling is underrated.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: And there's a promotion in Oakland which I love so much called hood Slam, which is like an amateur region. No it's not amateur, it's regional wrestling. So it's not like pro at the ww WWE corporate sort of thing, but it's like a professional local wrestling, and it's got so much vibe and personality and it feels gritty like the early twentieth century, I imagine, and I love it so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like local like wrestling. They I mean, while the production value may be one thing, the dedication of those people is like wild, because I feel like I see the wildest wrestling clips, like earlyst clips gone wrong are at these like sort of like local wrestling shows or someone's like, oh my god, that guy literally went through like a patio glass door, like that.
Speaker 3: Was I've seen this. I've seen people like launch you know what, You're like twenty twenty five feet from like twenty twenty five feet high and like land on other people in a way where I don't know how it's possible right for everyone to be moderately okay, And.
Speaker 1: I yeah, there's no way that, like when it's a person landing on a person, there's no safe version of that. There's no like, oh well yeah, actually because this part of their body like actually landed on the side. There's like too many variables at work there. There's just like no way that's actually going to like work every time. And I feel like that's the other thing that I always find out about wrestling that I can't believe is like, yeah, this's our hundredth show in May. It's like, wait, what fuck do you mean if.
Speaker 3: Dude, if I sleep wrong, I'm fucked for a week. Like yeah, like like my moved my body correctly. But these guys are like doing this, you know, a dozen times a month, launching themselves off stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I also the thing I like about Hitsland too is it's like pretty queer. Like there's a lot of queer representation there, which is great. So it's like it's all around, it's like fun for the whole family.
Speaker 2: Right right, Yeah, those are wild when they're like, yeah, man, I take about fifteen fluorescent light tubes to the face a day. Yeah, I don't know if there's any like knock on effects from like that's actually just my waft.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how I get out of the bed in the morning. Makes for a nice pop, but it's it's safe for us mostly, just like scratch when you say it has early twentieth century vibes.
Speaker 3: What what specifically, Well, I'm really into the history of wrestling and so so before Vince McMahon came into the game and did, particularly in the early eighties, sort of this like corporate entertainment consolidation thing. Wrestling from the late thirties through the eighties was extremely regional. It was like very gritty, had local personalities, it had you know, it was like it felt dangerous in a way. I'm not saying that ww does not feel dangerous in various specific ways, but like it just felt I don't know, it's like it feels like one of the last truly like standing a local or regional phenomena, and I like that a whole lot. It's like a scene. It's its own scene.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And in like the late nineties, like early too, like when e CW was like there's like there was WWF and then there was e c W and they're like, are you ready for e CW?
Speaker 1: And I was like, no, I'm a baby. I do not want to see r v D bloody this other man.
Speaker 3: I'm still getting ready from the last thing. I'm not this. Yeah, No, I truly, I truly enjoy it. It feels it really feels like it's from another time in the most positive way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like we like to say, I you know, the true American art form is like movies or rock and roll, it's wrestling. Wrestling if you.
Speaker 3: Can check it out if you don't know about it. Josephine Riseman's book Ring Master, about Vince McMahon and his ascension all the stuff that he did, is the best book that explains American political culture I've ever read, because it's sort of it maps a one for one. He and Trump were like best friends in the early eighties and continue to be close. Like there's so many similarities and it is. I do think that wrestling, particularly the sort of like culture of it, is the best and easiest way to understand American politics.
Speaker 1: That was the first thing that like Abraham Lincoln stood out as is he was like a great wrestler, like he was like people like back then it was like you would go in and like grapple with someone until somebody got like knocked off their feet, and he was just like unfuck with able in that. Oh yeah, he was just like throwing people shout out to Dan Obrian. Yeah yeah, a lot of a lot of wrestling presidents. I didn't realize. Yeah, taft, that's what Biden's missaying. Teddy Roosevelt, Calvin Coolidge. Yeah, there's like it's like almost wild.
Speaker 2: How many of these people be like, yeah, bro, the whole thing is overpowering another human being.
Speaker 1: Gotta have a wide base, you know what I mean? Yeah, what is something you think is overrated?
Speaker 3: This goes along with the kindness thing. I think cynicism is overrated. I think it doesn't it's not helpful, as you know, cynicism, which is a trap that I fall into on a regular basis, and I have to remind myself that whether or not I am cynical about this moment isn't going to change anything one way or another. So that is a thing that I constantly have to remind myself, even though it feels like every day I get at least ten to twenty examples about why it would be okay to be cynical.
Speaker 1: Right, sure, sure, yeah, I get that. That's interesting because I feel like reality actually bites, so like I'm kind of fucking cool like that, bro, I think I was.
Speaker 3: I was steeped in Jenna's popular culture, which makes this uh, this undoing difficult, right.
Speaker 1: I just say things the opposite of how they are, so uh yeah, Cynicism's real bad, Alex.
Speaker 3: I do think it's like why I was so as a kid who grew up like loving Steve Albini. It was so surreal to me to see a bunch of people come together and be sad about Steve Albini dying.
Speaker 1: Right, He's like so irony drenched and like cyncal. Wait, but I'm actually sad.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: It spoke It spoke to I think it spoke to something in many people to see somebody who was once known as that, who like seemingly did some work on himself over time, and like he didn't change fundamentally, but he's it seems like he was like, hey, I was wrong on some things. And I think that that's part of why you saw a bunch of people come together and be like, oh this sucks. This guy kind of ruled.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, he didn't seem like he was reflexively cynical, like, he seemed pretty earnest about a lot of things that he believed. Yeah, absolutely great, let's take a break and we'll come back and we'll get into some news. We'll be right back. And we're back. We're back, and we've got alert set up. We've got a couple people from the Zeitgey's newsroom who are on the billionaire sub beat kind of. They have a lot just in case anything pops up. And we just got a flag. We just got just got one.
Speaker 2: Well, stop me if you heard this one, folks. A billionaire who thinks he is invincible due to his wealth, thinks that he can help build a submarine that can safely take people to see the wreckage of the Titanic.
Speaker 1: Not me so familiar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're calling it billionaire sub tragedy to Titanic boogaloo, and uh, we're not talking about the Ocean Gate disaster from last year. This is a new idea from a different billionaire.
Speaker 1: Larry Connor.
Speaker 2: He said, quote, I want to show people worldwide that while the ocean is extremely powerful, it can be wonderful and enjoyable and really kind of life changing if you go about it the right way. Wow, I guess, not life changing, and that it ends your life, I guess. But the wild part is that this dude was fucking inspired by those five people who died in that other homemade submarine last June, to the point that when he saw he called his friend who owns a submersible company with his better idea, go see the Titanic and not die. He said, quote, you know, this is apparently what the builders said, quote, you know what we need to do is build a sub that can dive to Titanic level depths repeatedly and safely and demonstrate to the world that you guys can do that. And that Titan was a contraption, a little bit arrogant.
Speaker 1: The Titan was a contraption using contraption like a clap trap, Like he's using it as this is a submersible that was a that's like some bombs sawyer together Swiss family. Robinson asked submarine.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's weird to sell this as like a way to illustrate that it was a contraption, Like they're all not sold on that yet.
Speaker 2: Right right right, They're like the thing with the video game controller that everyone has.
Speaker 1: Floated killed a bunch of innocent people. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I just like the idea that this is just the call of homemade submersible to the Titanic, Like that specific idea is just irresistible to billionaires. They just like can't stop themselves like that. Do you ever hear about the my Way killings? Like the there's this trend where anybody who sang the song my Way by Frank Sinatra in the Philippines like got murdered. There's like a ton of murders where it doesn't really make sense, but it was just like they the singing of that song for some reason in that culture like infuriated people, and there were multiple murders that were blamed on that, And it's just like this weird like something about that specific culture and that specific song just didn't mix or mixed in a very specific way and like caused people to die. I feel like maybe we found like the hack for killing billionaires. It is just this idea, the call of the deep, Yeah, the call of the homemade.
Speaker 5: Like, hey, you pulled yourself up by your own bootstraps with your own bare hands, you should build a submersible with those same hands. Yeah maybe, Yeah, don't use the Titanic. Don't use your wealth to like help anyone build a fucking build a fucking really strong tin can to go look at some dead stuff at the bottom of the sea and maybe dying.
Speaker 1: In the process.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, Yeah, I mean, but this guy, so he's actually kind of he's not a nube at this kind of shit. It turns out like he has already been to depths that far to surpass the Titanic site alongside his friend who has like a submersible company. Like he's gone to the like fucking Mariana Trench. Like, wow, he's gone below twenty thousand feet in a submersible. So I'd say, like he definitely it stands to reason that he may survive. But like when you look at his Wikipedia, he's like does all these like auto races. He's fucking He's like had this goal. He's like, I went to the Mariana Trench, and now I want to go to space. I want to do that within one year, go to the deepest part of the sea and then out of like into outer space as the extremes I can reach with my wealth. Yeah, the Titanic is around twelve five hundred feet, so I mean he's so I don't know, well, I I part of me just thinks, like maybe it's the law of the sea that if you're a billionaire at a certain depth, like.
Speaker 1: It just the sea just consumes you. Just take it.
Speaker 3: It calls you, it calls you to It's really that's where like the siren myth came from. It's like, yeah, people, it's like just calls them to the bottom. I truly, I know it's it's it's a cliche to even bring it up, and you just you just touched on it that. It's like, I don't know why they don't think fixing climate change would be the coolest thing. Yeah, Like we would all celebrate you, we would all not joke about you for a day. Just fix the fucking problem.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah exactly, we'd.
Speaker 3: All be so psyched and not elon. We would not make fun of you for a full day if you fix climate Yeah.
Speaker 2: At least, yeah, put your money where your wuth is, because then I like you could actually solve world hunger with blah blah. It's like, okay, then fucking do it, genius. Yeah, what are you afraid of? They have like just two billion dollars to two hundred who cares.
Speaker 1: Yeah the fuck yeah. But I think the way you get to be a billionaire is being pathologically selfish exactly.
Speaker 2: So you know, it's interesting I read this other thing about his not greed exactly, but when the pandemic hit, he made like one point six million dollars in profit because like stock volatility, like that was after taxes. He gave it all to his workers that were making like less than like one hundred grand a year, like spread it out like amongst his like employees, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Larry Connor did.
Speaker 2: But then it's also like sure, like you're a billionaire, and you're like, oh, I just I fucking farted, like I parted out one point six million dollars on accident. You're like, yeah, I guess they can fucking have that shit what I mean? So I don't know if it's but and then like other people like I was reading this article, like he was also had like you know, was paying for all the extended childcare that his employees need. So he does like the bare minimum to not look like an absolutely craven billionaire. But at the end of the day, you know, you're still a billionaire.
Speaker 1: And at the beginning of the pandemic like we were. There was like a conspicuous feeling where everyone was just like looking around like wait, so these fucking people have like what money? Yeah, it was like that that Imagine song they released, that imagined song where we fucking hate you guys, right right right, and so yeah, very smart, like you can have my money, like throwing his wallet essentially when he's being mugged.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look over there, cash losers for his life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I do there if we're going to give up on them fixing climate change, which I'm almost ready to do, I don't think it's gonna be a c Jack cynicism man, a single individual billionaire of his own accord, maybe like at gunpoint, they might help fix the problem. Yeah, but if they're going to do projects with their own money, like I love doing projects where their sense of invincibility takes them to the bottom of the ocean or into space, like in something that they tried to build themselves, right.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it's it's and I'm glad that they're taking out in themselves because the converse situation of them helping fix climate change is they put the contraption in the air and it like brings us back to the ice age or something along those lines. So I just I'm glad when it goes wrong it usually only takes them out. But I know, I don't know jury's I don't know, AI, we'll find out soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is wild that they like we would rely we would like make name Christmas after you if you fucking fixed climate change, we'd be like, nope, this one's about Mary Connor. Now I don't know. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: If God loved the world so much that he gave his only son. I think this billionaire gave up a lot of his money and saved the planet.
Speaker 1: Dude, I don't know. Jesus, I think he might have to fuck off on this one. Move move over, Jesus, you could have Boxing Day, Okay, America's dude, to like take up Boxing Day and we'll give that to you where everybody trades their presence. Don't you think we should have that? That's kind of funny, dude. I give it up my fucking gifts, dude, about I wanted that. You just said that because you want my gifts, because I get better gifts, because I have better gifts because my parents are better than yours. My dad's in the CIA.
Speaker 2: My dad's in the CIA, and I got three mister buckets full the fuck up.
Speaker 3: You should see all the balls coming out of his mouth, out of his mouth.
Speaker 1: The balls pop out of my mouth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had like a sub and drawl a little.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, like the older Southern man who keeps talking about popping balls out of his mouth. Let's talk about neo babies. Oh yeah, new one, Yeah we gotta Yeah, So Northwest, Kanye and Kim's daughter, I just want to say, like at the outset, I'm not here to criticize a child. I am here to criticize that child's parents. I'm here.
Speaker 2: I'm here to trash a ten year old girl.
Speaker 3: People would never criticize a child that. I'm glad we're hearing it here.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, well just not Kim and Kanye's child. Other children, but they don't have it if they don't get in excuse for that. Yeah, will keep that. But I think Northwest might have a future in this industry. So I've gotta I've gotta, you know, be careful.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, be careful with your words for sure. So I mean, yeah, she recently like landed one of the starring roles in this like thirtieth anniversary performance of The Lion King, not like the Broadway version.
Speaker 1: It was just more of like.
Speaker 2: Songs from the from the movies, like Nathan Lane was there and Jeremy Irons was fucking there, and like, you know, even people from the recent remake and their performance went down over Memorial Day weekend and a lot, and you know, sadly, because the internet is a fucking shitty place, there's just so many people talking wild shit about Northwest performance. I'll play a bit of it here just so you can kind of hear what we're talking about. And this isn't to be like yeah, man, fuck yeah, fucking right. They come to her now, uh huh. And then it goes around play more.
Speaker 1: All the professionals come in and are like, okay, we got were dancing around you. We're dancing around you. We're dancing around you.
Speaker 2: You're okay, You're okay, But yeah, I think, you know, to be honest, I think it's an above average performance for a ten year old in a school production. Yeah, just keep it up, keep it a buck here. And look, she's having her fun, she's doing her best. But like most people just decided to tear her down because you know, like was saying, so, there are so many kids with actual vocal and dance training that would have done such a better job. And yes, while that's true, you're anger should not be directed at a child get mad again at her parents for putting her in this situation, because nepotism.
Speaker 1: Ain't going away, baby, It's all around and in Los Angeles it's it will never go away. Every Yeah, truly, there's nothing you can do.
Speaker 2: But like again, it does suck for like kids that dedicate themselves to perform on stage and then they just get swept aside because the kid of like a celebrity couple like.
Speaker 1: Wants the role.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it is interesting just to see like there are I think equal I think after most people are just like saying a bunch of wild shit on like TikTok and Instagram and like Twitter, most of the people's writings like is this is that Kim and Kanye really setting their kid up for success by doing stuff like this because I don't I didn't know that Northwest was a aspiring stage performer.
Speaker 1: It just felt like she's meant to do a lot of stuff that her parents are like, yeah, try that. Try that.
Speaker 3: I didn't know they had a child at that age, Like if you were like, guess what how old their child is? I don't know. One five, I have no idea. And then and apparently they're old enough to sing at the Hollywood Bowl to the Lion King.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because like I just think of like how Kim had the booze like removed from her appearance on that Netflix Tom Brady roast. So she m, yeah, she must understand. I mean it's people don't know why. A lot of people are like she probably did not like that. Most people were just talking about how she was getting food. So at least on some level, she knows what it's like when people don't take you seriously, at least from like an ego egoic perspective. But like putting your kid in that same position, it just feels a little bit fucking wild.
Speaker 1: Like I like, I also, we're also seeing this, like.
Speaker 2: With Lebron James and his son too right now, where there's a little bit like just let your kid do what they do, don't get overly involved and create outsized expectations. Much in the same way if you're going to use your celebrity be like we're jumping the line at this audition and this is the new child Simba for the production.
Speaker 1: Just kind of the brownny thing. This whole thing just stresses me out, makes me feel bad for the kid, makes me feel bad for the kids who would have had a better chance were they're these people's parents, not like cutting them to the front of the line.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean, and I get it, Like I think that that's why it just kind of freaks me out because like as a parent, like I think my own kid is a living fucking god.
Speaker 1: But you know what I mean, like this kid's fucking what are you talking about? Yeah, Like he can't walk the wor judge where are the worst judges?
Speaker 2: But he could be Simba in the Hollywood Bowl performance, you know, Like I think I.
Speaker 1: Believe that on my kid, on the other hand, would have nailed that.
Speaker 2: Right, But like, you know, but then also part of me realizes, like part of my role is to like nurture their interests and also give them like a foundation to like operate from where they realize like dedication and commitment are like the ways you can like improve your skills or like your craft or whatever. Not shortcuts. But I think that might be impossible for Kim, especially who has not who has basically ascended very passively and probably thinks like that's normal and like not even like that's fine, man, So just get fucking made fun of a little bit. But at least she was up there on that stage, because that's my daughter, the number one number one. Kim didn't ascend passively. Kim like got out of like I feel like a household.
Speaker 1: That is the equivalent of like when they talk about Vladimir Putin coming out of like a prison in Russia, like where everybody like murders each other and he's the only survivor. She's like the bane of American popular culture, like American popular trash culture. I think she's a she's a survivor. I think she'll be she she she earned a lot of the attention. Yeah, well hey, and then Chris did a lot for her career.
Speaker 2: So maybe there's also that too, where she's like the mother will also assume a lot of responsibility in getting the child their own sex tape.
Speaker 3: Yes, I just think I mean this is just all of that is I think beautiful and rational. I just think, you know, this is yet another circumstances which there's no one around you being like, hey, maybe not maybe don't do this? Yeah, what are twenty years since you've had anyone say no to you? Right?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: I wonder what happened? Like if someone everyone's like, did you ask north if she wants to do this? Right? I don't. She wants to do it, Okay, I know her. She said no.
Speaker 2: She was crying all the way to the audition, But she wants to do it. She wants to I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's I mean, because that's the thing.
Speaker 2: It's like forgetting mad at a kid who like, if they have any sort of desire to perform, they're not They're gonna be like, I don't know if I'm ready to be Simba and this like really cool thing that's happening. Of course, every kid who has a remote interest is going to say yes. So being like, what's wrong with Northwest, It's like, dude, she's ten, okay, right, yeah, yeah, there's nothing wrong with not it.
Speaker 1: Look at this, look at this part of her perform. Yeah. And that's why I keep saying the same thing about RFK Junior, Like, guy, he didn't choose oh wait, how old is he? Sixty? But he has the mind of a spoiled ten years. Oh he's seventy. I'm sorry, okoy, he's seventy. Eh, he's seventy. Wo dude, that's crazy that he's the one seventy.
Speaker 3: I know he's a young, spry seventy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, very spry, very spry, very spry. But yeah, So there's been a lot of talk about who RFK is going for in this, like is he trying to appeal to the mega people? Is he trying to steal the Joe Biden voter? And he kind of gave us a little bit of a a better clue. Yeah, when he was got he fanned outrage at the removal of Confederacy statues.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I'm trying to figure out who this ven diagram of voters is. Where that sweet spot is r f K, you know, like right there in the middle, because like he's into bitcoin, brainworms, ending forever wars, ending vaccines.
Speaker 3: I think it's Silverstone. I think she I think the middle of the I love it's one door.
Speaker 2: Get me wrong, it's Alicia Silverstone and Jessica Bielle kind of on the low, but she won't really say it out loud.
Speaker 1: And justin Timberlake, she's not against vaccine, she's against the injuries that vaccine could cause.
Speaker 3: And she just loves statues, you know, four statues.
Speaker 2: I'm all about artisan work and artisanal work and copper, the use.
Speaker 3: Of steels, to think of the artisans that.
Speaker 2: We exactly but like, yeah, in this recent podcast, he let people know, man, this is just quote. I have a visceral reaction against against the attacks on those statues. There were heroes in the Confederacy who didn't have slaves, and you know, I just I just have a visceral reaction against destroying history.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. I think we should celebrate who we are. Who we are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, slaveholders, that's your that's on y'all. That's on y'all. I mean, hey, he said it, not me.
Speaker 1: Quote. We should celebrate the good qualities of everybody. If we want to find people who are completely virtuous on every issue throughout history, we would erase all of history. I love that tactic. I love that rhetorical attack. So he wants them up not as a reminder of how bad slavery was, but as an opportunity to celebrate the good qualities of Yes, confederates, Yes, wow, this.
Speaker 3: I do want it. So this is important to say in this context. It's like earlier I said kindness is important. I fully believe that, but this is also a good time to reiterate that you can be kind and acknowledged that this is so fucking stupid and responsible.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I am.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm similarly genuinely curious. I mean outside of just like appealing to people who love podcasts that are heavily advertised by supplements, Like that's who he's he's appealing to here, Yeah, people who love the podcast, the supplement pushers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like because they're like Robert E. Lee.
Speaker 2: That's like one of like it's all based on this fucking just weird rewriting of like the Civil War where a lot of these people like to be like Robberty Lee wasn't a slave owner. And then it's like the fine print is like, uh, okay, it's like he inherited slaves through his marriage or some shit very reluctantly, and he fine numerous legal for his right to own slaves.
Speaker 1: But he's a goddamn hero.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't get focused on like the bad shit and yeah, like this whole thing is about you hear this all the time with like you know, even the way people are kids are being taught about the Civil War, Like it's more and more it's not about about like it wasn't about slavery, just about guys who like love their homeland and they're just defending their culture. That's all this whole thing was about. And then like, but don't look at them.
Speaker 1: Why these statues were erected or why these like forts were named after it. It's like these were a salve to.
Speaker 2: The hurt feelings of white supremacists that felt fully defeated after.
Speaker 1: They were going to Yeah they're erected during the ascendancy of the KKK, Like yeah.
Speaker 3: And we're going to arrest teachers that like actually tell you the story of what happened in the Civil War. But it's not about that.
Speaker 1: They're erasing history. I know.
Speaker 2: I think no statue that is I think to try and make these people out to be some like these virtuous martyrs for.
Speaker 1: For just love their town man.
Speaker 3: That's all what well I think that, you know. And also like the contradiction. It's so interesting because it's like there's always like a big truth and a big lie being told simultaneously. And the truth is this is who we are, like it is it is part of they history that this has happened, and that's an important thing to acknowledge and sort of like what it represented. But then the lies in being like these people were good actually, and it's like, no, we have to acknowledge that there's been a lot of bad Yeah yeah along the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these are the people who fought for the rights of the South to own slaves. We don't want to erase that history. So here is a statue of them looking fucking awesome on horseback.
Speaker 2: Look at how many push ups you can do? Look Look how fucking barrel chest did that. Dude is bro Oh my god, but his kind face. Look at his arms like Christmas hand m so big, so big and strong. But yeah, I mean like so like Trump, RFK is also opposed to the removal of these metal hunks of racist ideology. So yeah, I don't know if he wins any Biden voters with this, but again, this seems to be more of a contest of who can do the worst.
Speaker 1: Job in office rather than the best. So yeah, yeah, go off, go off, RFK let him know, let him know.
Speaker 3: Do you think he and Hines are going to get divorced after this?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Why is what's happening?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean I've had that thought for like eight years now, like, well, surely this must be a point at which she's like what the fuck? But clearly clearly not Like I remember early days she was like kind of distancing herself, but now she's like, you know, part of his campaign to run for president. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe that'll be the October surprise. It'll be the most biggest done of an October surprise, is that she divorces him. Yeah.
Speaker 1: She just kind of seems to be like I don't Yeah, you know, he says stuff, but you know, we agree to disagree.
Speaker 2: I think was like the one of the last things I saw from Fox News March sense stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 6: One of the things that I've learned, especially about politics, is you're not going to agree with somebody about everything, and it's okay. So you know, we've we've learned to talk through it, talk it out, listen to each other, sometimes agree to disagree or say oh I'm going to think about that.
Speaker 1: I hear what you're saying, Okay, I'm going to think about that.
Speaker 2: That COVID seems to not affect the Chinese and Ashkenazi Jews.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, thanks, honey. I'm gonna let me take a second. How you thought. Who do you think started at then if it doesn't affect then.
Speaker 3: Or you just being I've recovered from the worm.
Speaker 2: Okay, that back then when I was going through a divorce and it suited me to be effected.
Speaker 1: Wow, she has like this very strange, very specific superpower to be like really endearing as the partner life partner wife of somebody saying like outrageous shit, like it's just she's used it. She took that and used it for the worst ends, like I you know, she she went from Larry on the show to just being like and now I apply that same kind of smile, roll your eyes and just be like this is who I married. I guess energy to somebody who would fucking end the world.
Speaker 2: I think it's like it helps him a lot to have someone on the surface seemingly as saying as Cheryl Hines beat to do like be good cop to his like whack job cop, you know act.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like it's like his fault first and foremost. I never want to be like, well, this pouset in this situ is sort of you know whatever, but like she her not going, hey, guys, this is fucked and irresponsible. Is doing a lot of heavy lifting?
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, it's but hey, it helps because pardon me. I remember for the longest time, I was like, well, Cheryl's like I liked Curbs so much. I'm like, well, if Cheryl's I mean, like, she didn't put up with a lot of Larry's shit. You know, it kind of got to a breaking point with Larry, so this can't.
Speaker 2: Be it can't be that bad with RFK Junior Solf credit to that because that that protected him, in my mind, from any real criticism for a long time until I started be like, wait.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is he actually saying, Robert, That's just what I picture her saying a lot, Rober Robert, what are you saying? What did you just say in there on your interview?
Speaker 2: Just babe that you know it's Robert E. Lee was a good man and he didn't own slaves, Honey.
Speaker 3: He did. She's like, I'll think about that, Okay, think about it.
Speaker 2: I'm just reading this book about a biography of Robert E. Lee the definitive one, and it's said that bitch quote. Between owning a handful of slaves from his own family and then managing his father in law's two hundred slaves, Lee was very, very involved with slavery during his life and up to the end of eighteen sixties.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll think on it, honey, I'm gonna think on this. There you go. All right, let's take a quick break, and when we come back, we'll get to the real news. The world's first airline for dogs here.
Speaker 4: Yes, and we're back.
Speaker 1: And the world's first airline for dogs this year.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, fuck.
Speaker 1: Thank the world is full of scary problems. The least dog we can rest easy knowing that dogs can fly first class on this new airline called Bark Air. It's that's real. That's real. So like the whole thing feels like again, like they they've figured out that they will get coverage in the media if they do something that seems like a joke but is actually a product that they're trying to sell.
Speaker 3: This is the fire Festival of airlines.
Speaker 1: It is. It's it's pretty wild. Their promotional video asserts that, like, you know, it's a good product. When they have to say this in the promotional video, this is a one totally real airline for dogs. Yeah, let's let's see a little bit of the visual of travel is here. I'm sorry, what the fun travel is here? Bringing fucking dogs?
Speaker 3: What do you doubt it? You doubt it? WHOA, my god?
Speaker 1: Oh it's so stupid.
Speaker 3: It's a pretty in flight entertainment.
Speaker 1: So one thing that's important to note is that the so called dog airline also allows humans. And I'm guessing they don't show this, but I'm guessing the pilots aren't dogs either. Man. Yeah, that would have been cute as hell. But yeah, they're like giving them like they call it champagne in like champagne glasses, but it's chicken broth and the dogs are just going nuts for it. It's really real, though, right, It is really real. So it's real. The thing they rented for their promotional video, they rented out like some billionaire's private plane and it's you know, over the top. There's like a doggy playground in like one section and presumably you know, it's the beginning of the flight because it's not covered in ship.
Speaker 3: But they no flight attendants are yeah, and those.
Speaker 1: Flight attendants have been mauled. But then like you see pictures from the actual flight and it just looks like an airport, like an airline flight, with a seat for the dog next to shockingly unembarrassed owners who are.
Speaker 3: Like, but what's what's crazy about it is I was watching that video that you just showed us, and it looked so much like the promise of air travel in the eighties, you know, like it looked comfortable and fun. Yeah, and I and I was sold for a quick second. I was like, this looks great, but yeah, like there's food on platters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, laying down and there's like there's lay flat seats and then cut too, we're on a little just chartered flight. Just yeah, it reminds me of the difference between like that there's that icon of the seas like the biggest cruise ship ever, and all the promotional videos looked amazing and they were like, just take a slide down from your room to the dining area, and then like when you see it, it just kind of looks like a series of hotel rooms that like one of them has like a small slide pulled into it, but it kind of looked like shit went in practice, and that feels like what we're getting here. But yeah, it's a Wonka experience, it is. It's a Wonker experience, esque.
Speaker 2: Is the I mean, obviously flying on a jet is not cheap, so I'm guessing it's already a fun But this one's dogs.
Speaker 1: So I mean, I'm sure they take into account like dogs, they're gonna rarely work full time jobs that pay wages the dogs are. I'm gonna assume this is fairly affordable. Let me just okay, so one way flight from New York to LA A one way way flight new York costs six thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: WHOA, this is not this So I'm now understanding what this is for. This is to get like celebrities and people who have like celebrities and leaders of industry when they are by coastal, they have to get their dog back and forth from one way or another. This is what this is a dog courier service.
Speaker 1: Right right, yeah, and it's fucking annoying to It's like the rich people with their dogs on.
Speaker 3: I do have I do have friends who like, you know, the dog set for people who are doing well and like part of their job is they have to fly the dog to New York from Holy Yeah, and this is what this is. This is there. My friends are going to lose their jobs.
Speaker 2: Now right, Oh my god. Now, well maybe they can fly bark air now.
Speaker 1: I hope that's a good Jason stam movie. By the way, like Barkerson who's taking the dogs across the country and then like this is it and everyone wants the dog though too. Somehow it's like he accidentally takes LSD halfway through and the dog begins talking to him, so that you can put the talking dog in the trailer, which is important. You lead people into thinking it's a talking animal movie. You can already I can already tell how this idea came to pass, where it's someone's being like, you know, you know, you're always talking. You wish there was a sky uber for dogs just to get you a little pup to you.
Speaker 3: I just came up with it, bar.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we used that video in the cold open, but we are referring to the Miami Dolphins, like offensive line coach I think who sent a video to his girlfriend. I'm sure his wife did not appreciate it where he was like I'm about to go into a meeting and doing these lines of cocaine thinking about your babe, just thinking about your babe. And it's gonna be a long time until we can do this again together because I know you're gonna keep that baby.
Speaker 3: Do we know if he talks like that otherwise or is that just coke talk?
Speaker 1: And I don't know. I mean he was trying to be quiet, yeah, with everything except the snorts that he was doing. It's okay if my boss, if the Miami Dolphins coaches know that, I'm just railing line after line of poorly chopped up cocaine in here, but I just don't want them to know that. I'm talking sweet to my uh, to my love mistress. Yeah, I mean yeah, Like, don't worry, babe, I'm in my office. I got a full privacy.
Speaker 2: He's like in a conference room, but he's only set up like little folders around him, like nobody knows.
Speaker 1: Hey, Chris Man, we can all hear you, man, Chris, this is wildly unprofessional. Man. One second, man, I'll be in the meeting in one second. But yeah, yeah, bog Airline has huge cocaine energy, like oh yeah, yeah, the CEO like road put put himself in a dog crate and flew from across the country and a dog crate like in the belly of a plane allegedly. Again, I think this person is just he's on he's on cocaine. He's also like a low level like you know, media influencer, like marketing person. I think he's just like kind of smart about getting media attention. But it's uh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think the worst a worst night for nightmare for any marketing executive is to have a podcaster with an audience called him low level, right and that Yeah, he's.
Speaker 1: Like my teenage daughter is really into TikTok, so I utilized her for inspiration. Yeah, Like you couldn't have the dogs running loose in a plane, right, Like that feels dangerous, doesn't it? If you hit fucking turbulence.
Speaker 2: With the stories we've heard about turbulence, w people's getting floppy rags turbulence reality.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those dogs are gonna be like popcorn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, popcorn, popcorn. We make your dog popcorn. Oh that's cute. They give them popcorn. No, no, we turn your dog into popcorn. Because they're flying all over the unrecognizable fragmented bits of them. But it's fun. It's fun.
Speaker 2: It looks like the strawberry stuff I think. But yeah, I wish them all of the cocaine that they wish for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, their endeavor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the people flying like, there's multiple people who are willing to be I'm guessing they are the interns at Pause Airlines or whatever the fuck this thing Mark Air. I'm sure they're the interns at Bark air because I can't imagine somebody like they're these like young women who are posing as like dog owners who just spent six thousand dollars on a one way flight with Yeah. Party's like, I'm sorry, what do you do for work?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 1: Because I would do that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: You're like, if you can piss away six grand for a fucking one way yeah, park. Also imagine the energy of those fucking passengers. It's not even the dogs I'm worried about it. It's the fucking humans that have six grand to piss away and they're like, I can bring my dog on their flight and they don't give a fuck about anyone or anything that.
Speaker 1: I agree they should be able to do this. This is their right as wealthy people who have earned more money and therefore are better than us. I just think they should have to build the plane themselves, right, just like they're building the submersibles to go down to see the Titanic.
Speaker 3: But isn't it perplexing to you that, like, for six grand you get your dog in there, presumably you need to get spend another six grand to get your ass on the plane? Right? Why who is the person who's wealthy enough to do that but is also willing to be on a dog plane? Like, hey, it's like that might be the RFK audience that figure.
Speaker 1: Where is this diagram? It's and again it's Alicia Silverstone.
Speaker 3: We are huge. We consider we are huge.
Speaker 1: You taught me how to feed my children, my baby birding them. Yep, so that is a thing that she advocated. You taught me that I should never touch plastic. Never touch plastic. We will never do l I mean she might have been right about that. Yeah, yeah, do not. Look.
Speaker 3: Turns out I have so much microplastic in my scrotum.
Speaker 2: But your yeah, I have so much microplastics in my scrotum. My scrotom looks like a McDonald's ball pit, all plastic spears flopping around.
Speaker 1: That is exactly how I picture it. Unfortunate. Yeah, that is a particular but yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, what that microplastic scrotum sounds like it's like carring a bunch of little like classic playballs in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: I think my man's got a sack full of bbies or something. Well, Alex, truly a pleasure of having you as always. Where can people find you? Follow you all that good stuff?
Speaker 3: You are good as a feelings podcast about movies, and you can find it where you listen to podcasts, and then you can find me on social media Alex Stead where these days I post a lot of photos and stuff from zines, So find me there?
Speaker 1: Amazing. Is there a work of media that you've been enjoying?
Speaker 3: I just oh, yeah, absolutely, I know we're all huge Jamie Loftis fans.
Speaker 1: So yeah.
Speaker 3: Hear her new show sixteenth Minute Love It so good, Love Love. I don't know how she has the bandwidth for everything she does, but it's another classic Jamie Loftis joint and I love it.
Speaker 1: Another banger. Great recommendation, Yeah, Miles, where can people find you? Is there a work of media you've been enjoying?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can find me on on Twitter, Instagram, and the like at Miles of Gray. You can also find Jack and I on our basketball podcast Miles of jackot Matt Boosties. You can find me talking ninety day Fiance on four to twenty Day Fiance, and you can hear me talking about the Rainbow Party conspiracy about teen sex parties gone wild from the early odds on My Mama told me that's Linkston Kerman's podcast with David Borie. Let's see a tweet I like is from Scott g at s c t T f r n ks at f n ks.
Speaker 1: Oh boy.
Speaker 2: I hate when people just put a fucking smattering of letters as their handle. It's probably Scott Franks anyway, t was. Occasionally I'll hear a word aloud for the first time, having read it a hundred times in my life and pronouncing it wrong in.
Speaker 1: My head all the while.
Speaker 2: Today it was viscount, and I think for anyone who's watching Bridgert and you're like, yeah, what's not viscount fuck, it's via Yah, which is weird because I maybe only read that twice in my life, But for this person, like I've read in hundreds of times.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what you read just a lot of like period romance pieces, or you're really into like the history.
Speaker 3: Of the upper class.
Speaker 1: Viscount vicountant, viscount fuck that, fuck that fu fuck you bro, fuck you, viscount Bro. Let's see a couple of tweets I've been enjoying Troy Murphy's cousin at was blind now the letter I see. Oh, your favorite basketball team isn't in the NBA Finals. It's probably because of your own moral failings as an individual. Work on yourself. And I didn't realize, but that's what my brain believed prior to reading that tweet. Yeah, where'd you go wrong? Where did we go wrong? Oh? My god? Luis Vercetti at ninety seven. Verchetti tweeted the picture of the guy whispering to George W. Bush that a second plan is struck the tower, but it says no rush. But I'm ready to dip wherever you are. I enjoyed that. You can find me on Twitter at Jack underscorell Brian. You can find us on Twitter at daily Zeikegeist. We're at d daily Zeitgeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fan page, we Think, and a website, Daily Zeitgeist dot com. Where we post our episode and our footnotes. We're going off to the information that we talked about in today's episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy. Song do you think people mightn't go? I think you'll enjoy this? Just light bop from Dear Silas.
Speaker 2: It's been blowing up on social media and it's an earworm that I can't get on in right head, so guess what it won't get out of yours either. It's called michaelton m I k O lt oh and parenthetical that's my dog and it's a song. It's just Dear Silas is the artist, is just his love letter to his pet Shihuahua, and it's just whole some. But it's also just got a great R and B to like groove to it, and when you listen to the lyrics, you're like, yeah, okay, we're just talking about a dog, nothing more.
Speaker 1: How hard you ride for your dog? So anyway, this is Michael tip by Dear Silas. Pretty sure that earworm is a parasite based on the description of your motivations like now you have to and now you have let's passed it on to you, dear listener. Anyways, we will link off to that in the footnotes as the production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from my heart Radio is the iHeart Radio app, Apple podcast or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That is going to do it for us this morning, back this afternoon to tell you what is trending and we will talk to y'all then Bye bye,