Speaker 1: Two teas in a pod which Teddy Mellencamp and cameradge Edge.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we are back for another episode of Lashback, which I just want to entitle. I just want to title all of these episodes. When does camera get here.
Speaker 3: Next next season?
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 3: We're almost through. We're on what episode seven and eight? So almost there?
Speaker 4: I mean, this is riveting.
Speaker 2: The fact that the synopsis from this episode is Kara and Colton get ready for school by purchasing new clothes.
Speaker 4: That is in the synopsis of the episode. Joe let Slade know she's moving to Los Angeles. I'm like, didn't she let him? Didn't they break up four episodes ago? What is happened?
Speaker 3: I know, I understand Jojo the housewife. Why do you keep going back?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: I don't get it?
Speaker 2: And then Tammy begins to date again, and then the women visit an astrologer without Joe. I mean, seven hundred dollars shopping for back to school great, I mean, at this, at this day and age, it's seven hundred dollars for a parishes?
Speaker 3: Isn't it crazy? How much the kids were on the show. They were a huge part of the show.
Speaker 4: The fact that they're filming The Kids fully alone, Like.
Speaker 3: I told you they wanted to do a spin off of Just the Kids.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: They're just now season two, episode seven, getting into where they have the girls go to lunch together and do things together.
Speaker 2: Well, then Joe telling that she's moving in with JJ on Friday. Slade said he's supposed to be her boyfriend and she doesn't even bother to tell him.
Speaker 3: Joe is so dumb with Slade, but he's doing anything and everything to try to hold onto her orange. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like, Also, she's like, I don't want your two cents on what I'm doing, but if you'd like to pay my rent, go ahead, and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, She's like, doesn't even want to show him her place because she doesn't want him to be able to find her there. I'm assuming because this is prior to find my phone because they all have sidekicks.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 3: Oh, and also.
Speaker 4: I don't need to know that she is pinky pinky stinkies. I don't need to know.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Joe, I love you, but you guys were acting so bad. It was such bad acting. Maybe people, Oh, don't get rid of my stinky pinkies.
Speaker 4: Don't get my stingy.
Speaker 2: Then Ashley calls Laurie because the water in her townhouse isn't working. I love that Laurie is always teaching Ashley how to do things, but then doesn't do the things herself, Like she's like, oh, shoot, I.
Speaker 3: Forgot, I forgot. Well, let's not forget. It was just one episode ago or one season ago that Laurie was out in front of a handing out tickets to come in and see a band.
Speaker 4: Is this so old that there wasn't even auto pay then?
Speaker 2: M M?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, like you still had to mail in checks.
Speaker 3: Yep, for sure.
Speaker 4: Dam the fact that you come on one year from today.
Speaker 2: Then Joe shows her plate her new place in La Slade is not impressed by her apartment. Slade points out the dangerous things blah blah blah. But then we also, I'm just gonna flash forward to where then Joe is with JJ talking about the apartment. I don't think that relationship is going to last either. They couldn't even agree on where to get well.
Speaker 3: I mean, Joe, she didn't even know where to put the groceries. She's putting them where the plates go. She's like, no, this is a pantry. I can kind of tell that Joe's been taken care of, I think most of her life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder how I want to know. Can you ask how long the water bill?
Speaker 4: Can you ask Joe how long she lived with JJ? I need to know. I know it doesn't matter my life in any way, but I need to know.
Speaker 3: I mean, and Slade is looking for any reason to hate the apartment.
Speaker 4: This isn't Kodo, this is oh.
Speaker 2: And then of course they like show like whatever. I think it's like Robertson.
Speaker 3: Well, do you know that Joe and Slade got a spin off date my ex?
Speaker 4: No, it went to air or it was it.
Speaker 3: It went to air and it was a one season wonder I believe chose a guy for Joe. I mean that they were big talent. They're big talent sixteen years ago.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. Also, that is so weird the Bravo's Bachelor date my ex. I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Like I gut, but I didn't have the energy or chemistry to do a show. I don't know what.
Speaker 4: But did they ever like, were they ever really a couple?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: I don't know that I've ever seen them other than when she like had her boa and was doing the thing.
Speaker 3: Like I don't even put that in my head, But.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever seen them like kiss. They're just like bickering.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised that Slade didn't try to date Tammy. Yeah, I'm I know it's gonna.
Speaker 2: Go through the rotation there, but I'm surprised why Tammy didn't just date daff.
Speaker 4: Like, why are we going? We always have the blind date? That was terrible. That was terrible, and the friends coming was even more terrible.
Speaker 3: I know I didn't like, you know, Tammy didn't feel a connection. So Mark the doctor, We're very sorry, but it's a hard pass.
Speaker 2: But I also like Mark, this is just an fyi to anybody listening, that's single. One thing that you don't want to say on a first date is that you never have it out.
Speaker 3: Ever. I think she was like, He's like it takes four Would he say something like it takes four dates for me to put.
Speaker 2: Out hold on DAF date Shannon in season fourteen, yep, I liked, uh what happened?
Speaker 3: Um def helped me about seven years ago remodel our backyard or side yard or something.
Speaker 4: No, why what happened, not about where is he now? What happened with him and Shannon?
Speaker 3: It just didn't work out?
Speaker 4: But is he aunt? Do we see him?
Speaker 3: That train couldn't take that train.
Speaker 4: You couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: Then we're back to Laurie stops why Ashley's townhouse?
Speaker 4: Their shit everywhere?
Speaker 3: I mean, I did not need to see that. I don't have to s shit everywhere like, But then Laurie's daughter, it was like, the cat is probably dead in the bedroom.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 2: Then Laurie meets Vicky also you know, they're coming over to film clean the shit up literally and physically. Then Laurie meets Vicky for lunch to ask for a pridental advice. Vicky says Ashley and Michael both don't have the motivation to be successful. Laurie asked if she's a bad mom, to kick her out or sell the townhouse. Vicky says Ashley still needs her and isn't mature enough to be on her own. I don't know that that was the world's best advice, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm surprised that Vicky said that Michael and Ashley, her own child doesn't have the motivation to be successful.
Speaker 2: Do you wish that housewife still did like the fly. Confessionals like on the fly, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Off the fly, on the fly, on the fly, off the fly. Yeah. I don't know. No, I think the whole fourmat has changed for the better. Yeah. Just take you over to the side and start talking about what just happened. I mean, you remember quicker, Yeah, I don't forget everything that happened.
Speaker 2: But then this pivotal portion, Gina hires the dog trainer to help manage her dogs. One of their dogs still isn't house trained. Matt doesn't like any of the dogs, and he talks about how Gina killed his dog.
Speaker 3: He's such a prize, isn't he.
Speaker 4: He is a real gem. But they really don't like each other anymore. No, they're done.
Speaker 2: No, No, Then today is Joe's last day living in Coto and Joe enslade to each take a j. Smiley license plate so they can it's like a friendship plate. Should we get Twats plates vanity plates?
Speaker 3: Yes, don't get me started on personalized plates. I am so stupid.
Speaker 4: They really bother me. But you know, the.
Speaker 3: Twat number one and twat number two?
Speaker 4: Who's going to be one? Though?
Speaker 3: You don't even drive. Do you even have a car.
Speaker 4: I have a car, but I don't drive.
Speaker 3: But well, we know who's gonna be twat one. We know that's not even a question. Yes, that would be Teddy.
Speaker 4: But guess what.
Speaker 2: When I was younger, growing up, I had a yellow Grimlin that was my first car. And my mom I don't know if it was my mom or like the guy that, like our handyman guy, thought it'd be funny to put a vanity plate on the car and it said the Grimster.
Speaker 4: Do you want to know how that was a real suicide?
Speaker 2: That is, mister, The Grimster was my vanity plate on my yellow like you know, the Wayne's World car that was my first car.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's right up there with a yougo.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: Then Vicky has the ladies over for an astrology party where we find out a bunch of information we already know.
Speaker 3: I mean, the information is like so basic. You are going to have a wonderful day. Yeah, you have somebody in your life that's not treating you nicely, stay away from them.
Speaker 2: She's like, it's actually warm out today, like stop I have.
Speaker 3: When Brade tells Vicky that her chart is very rare, and she will always have energy. She's like, Oh, it's not my fault.
Speaker 4: It's not my fault.
Speaker 3: It's not nice, it's not my fault.
Speaker 4: Her overall purpose to be a leader and her career. She's happy. She's not a freak. Her words not mine. Yeah, that was episode seven.
Speaker 2: The next episode, riveting hashtag birthday sex is the name of the episode. Joe drops a bomb on slate. Is she ready for the consequences? Lurie discovers that daughter Ashley has trashed her townhouse and seeks advice from George on how to handle it. The confusing part about that synopsis is it sounds.
Speaker 4: Exactly like the last episode.
Speaker 3: Didn't We just didn't yet, m but he got a love when Vicky goes and visits Michael at college. Now, this is what I was trying to watch very carefully and understand, because you can't just film anywhere a lot of places, you have to have permits. Yeah, so didn't Michael I mean, either is the best actor ever or he had no idea?
Speaker 2: Could they have just reached out to whoever owned the baby and gotten ah clarance?
Speaker 4: I mean, but also I why maybe maybe.
Speaker 3: Michael thought he was just gonna film with his friends. Maybe that's why they were like in game day, because they were all dressed up, and.
Speaker 4: My little, tiny baby heart even felt sad during that. Oh my god, I know.
Speaker 2: I had a feeling like, but this is the VICKI that I love to watch, unhinged in a fun way.
Speaker 4: It's like it's good TV.
Speaker 3: It was good. But why I never noticed this? I don't think they do it anymore. But in the opening credits it says seven million families live in gaety communities.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why doesn't need to tell us a cops?
Speaker 3: I know. I mean, Michael was not having to get it together, get it together. He'd tell her. She'd be crying, and Vicky's like, stand up and give me a hug. Michael's like no, I mean, he was a dick to his mom.
Speaker 4: But why did she keep asking when she already knew the answer?
Speaker 3: She just wants to be loved, man, I know, but I think it's something that she struggles with her whole life. I think she feels like she was never loved and I don't think her kids helped her out any.
Speaker 2: Well, clearly, but like, at least Michael's girlfriend was nice to her, But then she even gave up. Well, Marvin, I remember Lauren pull it together, get and she's in the shower crying.
Speaker 4: Poor thing.
Speaker 2: Then Gina, we hear about when she was twenty seven and she was a Playboy centerfold and she's doing a Playboy serious interview. Gina says she was rare to be in the magazine because she's brunette and had a small chest. Back then, Gina says she dated Heff's best friend and.
Speaker 4: That's why she got the job.
Speaker 2: I have a question, did Playboy like produce this season of Real Housewives Orange County?
Speaker 4: But both seasons it's mentioned so much went to because that was their parties.
Speaker 3: That was a big star of the show. Gina kio right there. She's the only one that had anything ever to do with you know, entertainment. So they are going to just milk that Playboy and obviously she got them connections to Playboy.
Speaker 4: And that's how they went to the parties.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh well, then Vicky only wants to be accepted and liked by Michael and his girlfriend and then she does a keg stand, which is my Vick.
Speaker 3: But do you remember now we recreated that last season when she came into Jen's party with the bucket. Here's the party yet? And then she did a keg stand, so we reted that it's all coming around again. I get it.
Speaker 4: I get it. Then Joe enslaved me with the music producer.
Speaker 2: I love how he gives tips, but they're not taking it. Slade's like, no, I think she did great. I think she is amazing talent. He's like this needs a little work, and he's like, actually, she's incredible.
Speaker 3: For the incredible, just like trying to make money off of every woman he dates his comical.
Speaker 4: That's it's its motto.
Speaker 3: I have everyone dancing around the conference table to that horrible monotone song.
Speaker 4: I don't hate the song, but I did hate.
Speaker 3: Well the one. Guy's like it needs a little highs and lows. It needs a little yeah. And then they're like, no, it's fine the way it is.
Speaker 2: No, they're like, no, we're actually not going to take your advice. We're just going to release this as this because she can't hit beIN Out.
Speaker 3: I think you should move to Orange County and we can start a little club called pop group.
Speaker 4: Oh see, Angels, what song we still have to do our cover band? We haven't even done it. Of all the housewife cover songs we need, can we?
Speaker 2: I guess you can't reach out to Slade to ask if he'll help us fine a producers.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I would really approach that with my dad. Hey, Dad, I want to cover a bunch of turnable salts with my friend Tarma. Neither of us can sing, but we were just did you sing them for us? Then we get into Lou's starting a program called the O c Angels. Oh like our bandy you were saying it whoo whoo.
Speaker 4: That's why I got a little confused.
Speaker 2: Then Lou hired Ashley to travel and be a smokes model for the energy drink. Lou wants to create a positive message to kids, so then he invites them all there to fight in the dressing room.
Speaker 4: I don't get it.
Speaker 3: So he hires Lindsay but not Megan because Megan smokes and has tattoos, and of course they do a flashback of Lindsay puffing on a sig.
Speaker 2: But also, I'm sorry, Lou has a lot of nerve to comment on somebody's.
Speaker 4: Looks, I know.
Speaker 3: And they have to be fit, he said, they have to be fit and it's like, okay, well.
Speaker 4: It's an episode of photo shoots because then we.
Speaker 2: Have Slade set up a phone to shoot for Joe's headshots, which.
Speaker 4: I'm like, why she's a young girl?
Speaker 2: Why is she in this like formal idle?
Speaker 4: Well, I can't all of us was.
Speaker 3: If Slade would concentrate on himself as much as he does on the girls that he dates, trying to make them money, he probably would be successful.
Speaker 2: But what about Joe goes, that's a lot of boob, and then two minutes later she's like, yay, naked photos, my favorite I know, oh that little oh naked photos?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, so you are annoying? Back then, Joe?
Speaker 4: Sorry bugs uh.
Speaker 2: Then Tammy and Duff meet up to talk Deaf questions what Tammy could find out there that they didn't already have. Tammy says, she knows what she wants. You know what, Duff, I'm gonna she wants money.
Speaker 3: She wants somebody with money.
Speaker 4: She wants someone. Did she find someone with money?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't I I don't hardly ever see her will shot on Instagram every once in a while.
Speaker 2: But I do feel like they have a chemistry like they always look like they're about to kiss. I know.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: Then Vicky, Gina, Tammy, and Laurie go to La to meet Joe.
Speaker 4: Joe takes them to her favorite.
Speaker 3: Like what is this store, Jimmy cho I never heard of it. Oh my gosh, Joe says the woman. I think those boxes were empty that they walked out with.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean the fact that Joe was buying those shoes after her apartment situation. I'm like, Joe, no, don't buy the shoes, just like Slades shouldn't have bought the creditza they looked at at the furniture store season one, like stop buying this crap. But it feels very much like the moms are visiting their daughters at college, Like they don't all seem like pals.
Speaker 3: No, they're just starting to really put the girls together second season and having them do things together. And then I think when I come in, we get together and Eyster shut up, and they're like, Oh, here's a good thing.
Speaker 4: This is what we.
Speaker 3: Want, this is what we want.
Speaker 2: Let's franchise this shit. Well it was a smart plan because look how many there are now. But before we finish up this episode, it's another big photo shoot where the girls get in a fight. The photographer tells Kara to look more bitchy. Could you imagine if somebody said that, Now, Well, this was a big deal back then for reality TV it was.
Speaker 3: It was a big deal. It was talked about.
Speaker 2: For a long time, the photo shoot or they the fight, Oh, the fight of the girls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they smacked each other in the face.
Speaker 4: What were they actually fighting about that way?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The boy so yeah. So you know, early days of Housewives it was very let's just talk about what's going on at home and our life and that's it. They barely even hung out together and then all of a sudden there's a bitch fight. Uh.
Speaker 2: Then Gina, Vicky and Uh, Gina's friend Janelle go out for her birthday. She said Don is the only man to show up.
Speaker 4: She says that.
Speaker 2: Her husband's not gonna make it, which I'm like, count your blessings, like I can't.
Speaker 4: You don't want him there?
Speaker 3: I'm surprised, Don shout up.
Speaker 4: True.
Speaker 2: Then Laurie thinks Ashley is not ready for the responsibility of a townhouse, so she needs to enroll in a full semester. I don't feel like we're going to see Ashley enrolling anytime soon. No, I don't feel like season three is gonna drop. Is Louri still there?
Speaker 4: Season three? Who's gone? Who comes? When you come?
Speaker 2: Like? Who?
Speaker 4: What's your cast? Season three?
Speaker 3: Joe leaves, I'm Slade.
Speaker 4: Stays with a new girlfriend. Was he off?
Speaker 3: Quinn? And a girl named Quinn and myself join? And then the following season, I believe it was Gretchen that was added. Ah, and Slade is gone until season five and then he comes back with Gretchen.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna miss him.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, keep tuning in, uh for uh spots flashback and uh because.
Speaker 4: Next season it's gonna be Tamra and we are.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be the first time we actually get to talk about you on a show.
Speaker 4: Great, because I'm not allowed to. I'm not allowed to my.
Speaker 3: White bleached hair that was falling out.
Speaker 4: You know what when you know like pretty much you're summing up me.
Speaker 3: Yes, but it was fried, like you could see the it was fried.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: All right, well bye, tam have a good day, Okay,