Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg data.
Speaker 3: Let's see where some action is with some individual stock movers and go to Christina Quino. Christine, what do you got for us?
Speaker 1: Well, we got to talk about Pound here, all big news today, So Pound here taker p LTR. Those shares are down just under seven percent six point nine percent at the moment. As we know, they did release their fullier forecasts and their third quarter results both are good, both beat expectations. But again we know that analysts are questioning their evaluation. Are we seeing makes a good point actually in their analysis of the results. So they do remain overwhelmingly US centric and then the rest of their international portfolio and their performance looks a little stagnant, so I think it's contributing to some of those concerns. And then of course they're also the news because Michael Berry, so Asset Management, disclosed barash wagers on Puntaire as well as Nvidia. This according to their thirteen F filings. And you know, we know that Berry has been quite critical of these particular stocks, a lot of warnings over potential bubble. But the thing to think about here is that it's not clear right whether these positions are outright positions. Are they part of spread trades? Is there another side that the company was not required to disclose in the thirteen f So just a little bit of a hint of caution there over interpreting or over interpreting this.
Speaker 4: Or the quick glance at you know, oh, put options. So that means negative, that means self. So that's another way of thinking about it. Let's talk about Uber.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's talk about Uber. We also got results for that company today, So ticker ub Er shares not doing too well either there down seven percent. It was a missed in third quarter operating income one point one billion versus one point sixty two estimates, and they're adjusted earnings forecast also falling short of forecasts. The silver lining though, is that their quarterly growth was the strongest since late twenty twenty three, and customers ordered more rides and deliveries than expected, so JP Morgan pointing out that the delivery category is potentially uh silver lining for them as well. They can grow that profitably because they continue to see better membership.
Speaker 3: Adoption, all right, young brands looking to hunt Pizza Hut exactly. The Pizza Hut was like a big time when I was in college in Virginia. That was a big touch sign out.
Speaker 1: I'm sure, I'm sure that was a saver for you, pe'all no two am Sun sessions. Sure yeah, but yees. So Young Brands owner Pizza Hut, so ticker, why you shares are actually rising on those news, They're up merely four percent. And again, you know, we also got their results third quarter EPs beating estimates, revenue also slightly above forecast. But as you say, Paul, it's all about Pizza Hut and their strategic review because it seems that the company is running out of patients. Their sales have been stuck at about a billion dollars four years, and so Baard analyst David Tarantino pointing out that if Young ends up selling Pizza Hut after the strategic review, they could actually add one percentage point of growth to system sales. But that would be selling quite an iconic brand.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't it. I Mean, you know, when you're in Richmond, Virginia, there is no pizza, so Pizza Hut was kind.
Speaker 4: Of it yeah, and I'm just kind of stunned at how remember once upon a time Pizza Hut and Dominoes like vibe the dominance in you know, the I don't want to call it generic, but national pizza market and Dominoes has come out way ahead. It's pretty remarkable.
Speaker 2: The stock Mover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.