Speaker 1: Big Bang. You don't be on nothing.
Speaker 2: I be on okay, So let me ask bring big right now.
Speaker 3: Visit the new website today Big factspad dot com.
Speaker 4: Back who was backstage line for One Music Fast Big Facts welcomes d J.
Speaker 5: Drama Family, Family, Big Bag. What's up y'all?
Speaker 1: Just the stage right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's the one Drama Fest. This is day two for me. You know, once you been on working, you know, I just got off stage. Last night. I did uh I said, I brought out.
Speaker 3: Uh Jeremiah to Chains and and Lotto, and then today I did another set. I brought out K Camp, Rocko Black, Uh, Gucci, Fat Joe, the Baby, Mace, you know number day at the office, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it's always fun.
Speaker 4: I want to give somebody their flowers. That was impactful to all of us. Man Clark.
Speaker 3: Man, I mean, you know, resting peace to Clark. Clark was a mentor, a brother of mine. You know, he was like he was somebody that I came up you know, studying obviously, you know what he did for the culture, his influence, you know, from his early days you know as a DJ, as a producer, you know, with from from being a part of UH Notori's b I G and jay Z. It's like, you know that to me was sneaking definitely a sneaky king, you know. I mean, he he's probably he has to be like top three when it comes to DJ's for sure, you know, and and and more than anything, like Clark was just like he was just a great dude.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: I actually the last time I saw him was at Essence Festival and he came up to me and he just was like, I'm proud of you.
Speaker 5: You know. So he definitely will be truly missed.
Speaker 3: You know, his legacy will live on and you know, he's definitely one of the greatest of all.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 2: So what's next generation now? Man? Y'all going crazy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, we're working, man. We got some new artists. We just signed his brother named cod Cash. You know that that actually, you know, is a legacy artist, comes comes from from from that generation of of Junior Mafia and and Clark. You know what I'm saying. So be on the lookout for him. Some new Jack Hollow music. I got a new project on the way. I'm about to drop a new single and uh, you know, we got some things in the works for sure.
Speaker 5: We got the generation now backwards.
Speaker 2: Okay, who do you think or does you think on top of the game right now?
Speaker 3: Well, audit a lot of females sexy red Lotto, you know, women. Women are really running the game, you know, and it's really dope to see what you're doing.
Speaker 2: What's what's which one would you rather like? What you would do it? You think you'll do it hard, gangster real with.
Speaker 3: Any of them. I would love to do gangster girls with any of them. Actually have one coming out with Una. Shout to Anicia from AT I'm excited about that. I didn't do right way, But I don't know if way. He has a song that he I don't know if he put it out yet. But we we got some in the works. Yeah, we got some in the works. So when it comes to females, I rock you know all. It would be hard with with any of them. They are going crazy to.
Speaker 2: Cook up with you want to cook up with?
Speaker 5: That's tough. It's still a couple of people.
Speaker 3: I've always wanted to do a Brent Faiyaz gangster grills. Yeah, that'd be crazy. Shot at my brother Black, you know, we just got off stage. I love to do something with him. I mean, you know with me, it's like, what's dope is that? I feel like I like working with a lot of new artists too, So you know, I think that's been such such an impactful thing when it comes to Gangster Girls. Is like, you know, being able to go through generations and still be part of new movements and everything.
Speaker 5: So you know, it'd be easy to say.
Speaker 3: A lot of the bigger names, but you know, I love when when new artists come to me and want to do tapes and you know, next thing, you know, they they the artists in the game.
Speaker 7: What's one of upcoming artists? You think like this, he's really dope. He's gonna be one of those worlds.
Speaker 5: Oh that's tough.
Speaker 3: I mean again, like I'm looking forward to doing this table with Anisia, so I definitely want to shout her out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's gonna be fire.
Speaker 8: So let me ask you a question, like, just going from back then and soil now, did you ever think that you would see a day where the mixtape wasn't as relevant to the artists as.
Speaker 6: It was back then?
Speaker 5: What explain that a little bit?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 6: Okay, so you know how like back in the day.
Speaker 2: Right, you know, like the only way.
Speaker 9: To get the music out here's somebody, or to even learn.
Speaker 8: The new artist or here the jack beats or anything.
Speaker 6: But now every thing is so internet based, right.
Speaker 8: So social media base is like sometimes it feels like people almost forgot about the mixtape.
Speaker 3: No, I can agree with you on one hand, but I feel like a lot of like what we have or what we know today all comes from what mixtapes built. Like if you look at like playlists, you know, I mean those are the digital mixtapes. You know, when people go on to these streaming platforms and they don't know necessarily what to listen to, and they they might go to a rap caviar, to a most necessary or whatever, like that's like a mixtape format. And then you know, I do believe that like because of streaming like that, the lines got strewed, so people, you people would say I'm dropping a mixtape, but it would be the same as the.
Speaker 5: Album or something, so it just kind of became a word so and a.
Speaker 10: Lot they don't even put anymore.
Speaker 3: You feel me, So what we know is like a mixtape, Like you know, everything evolves in a way. But you know, I think like what Tylder creator did when he went and got me on his project was very influential because you know, even from after that, like I started doing tapes like it was six again, you know, so it was you know, and it became a like a format where even people were getting me to you know, talk my ship on on projects that were going on streaming platforms and stuff like that. So, you know, I never think it'll it'll probably never be like it was at the day where DJ's had such a prominent role in mixtapes. But you know, I think as a word, mixtape, like it'll it'll always be what it is because people even before they're ready to put out their album, they're gonna be like I'm dropping a mixtape, you know.
Speaker 7: So I wonder why they didn't, like like when the when the playlists first stuff, why they didn't get all the like the top DJ mixtape DJ to actually do the playlist. I think, like narrate the like you know what I'm saying, like Brain Gangster Grills over to play the Brain who it riched mixtapes over to.
Speaker 3: Playlist because I feel like at that point they it almost like they didn't need us anymore because like me and Scream coming from an error, me and scream come from an era. We can pretty much tell you like we probably made as much money, if not more money after the physicals, like during the live mixtapes and that Fifth Days, like you know, cause we was they was paying us to put our projects on those platforms, and then it became it all mixtapes almost became bigger business after like the physicals, and then you know, the artists started getting money. Like so when like Waane or Future or you know, whoever would would drop a tape on those platforms, they was getting paid from those platforms the same. And then once you know, Apple stepped in and you know that the artists started putting their quote unquote mixtapes on their you know, it kind of made it.
Speaker 5: There would there was no.
Speaker 3: More competition, Like everybody was just going to the bigger streaming platforms and.
Speaker 5: It was like they did they got didn't need us, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It was like, no, we can go we can go right to the artists and do a quote unquote mixtape.
Speaker 2: A lot of don't understand my bad Jay.
Speaker 7: A lot of the nia't understand and they knew it don't sound as good without the narration.
Speaker 2: Niggas don't understand that.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 7: It's the ship that the nigga said doing this album before, this song before, in the middle of it, and this nigga stopped.
Speaker 2: That's what kept us intrigued them.
Speaker 5: Narration absolutely could agree with.
Speaker 8: You more to where the streaming platforms understood your value and they.
Speaker 6: Just didn't want to pay you.
Speaker 5: I don't know what you think, Scream, you think that was.
Speaker 1: I think they just wanted I think it's a control thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the people that run the playlist, No, no disrespect to them or something like that, but it all just became more corporate, right, you feel what I'm saying. Even the staff they took at you was kind of like, alright, cool, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: When you went to the mixed stape. Shit, it's like we got to get back controlling, right.
Speaker 5: Right right, yeah, yeah, I mean we had a lot of control.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were our own we were running our own record labels, like you know, we were our own distribution.
Speaker 5: We was everything.
Speaker 3: But bang, you hit it on the head, like you know, I mean that that feel that the DJ brings to the project when you hear somebody like myself like scream, like bigger ranking, like.
Speaker 5: Talk that target. It's that excitement, it's that like you feel me. Yeah, it's just that go sign.
Speaker 3: So you know, I'm happy still to see when certain artists still come back around and want to do projects with me. And I'm you know, I'm blessed to this day, like when, like I said, when new artists or or legacy artists still wanted me and Wap just dropped the tape.
Speaker 5: Not too long ago.
Speaker 3: Last year, me and Jeezy did one like you know, so I'm blessed to and and for me it's like you know, I'm I'm getting label money, so I didn't have to be getting gangster real money.
Speaker 5: But if y'all still want to do mixtapes.
Speaker 3: Here, I can still talk my ship until the day I die, there's no problem.
Speaker 7: Hey, before we get out of here, young dude is trying to get in the game right up, even to be a DJ. Yeah, y'all, can y'all give them some game like because it's like a lot of dudes don't even want to be DJ no more. A lot of dudes want to be.
Speaker 2: Rapper, DJ's and producers.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now it's like sh.
Speaker 7: Niggas don't even want to play records, no more, what would y'all tell him.
Speaker 4: Do lebron lebron Lebron James is like he's not a DJ, but like major like influences great records.
Speaker 5: Now, Yeah, because they'll get online and play records.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like academics, academics play on the street.
Speaker 3: He's he's a media outlet. Yeah, people like conson that. I mean, listen, I think at the end of it, at the end or the beginning of the day when you talk the most DJs, especially from our era, like I would hope so for the newer era. Like one thing about it that I feel like it's a little different from like rappers like DJ. Most DJs get into it because they love music, like we love music, and you know it really it comes from that passion. Like it's not like the money and the women and the fame, like we don't know about that at first. We just love playing records and breaking music and putting niggas on.
Speaker 5: And ship like that.
Speaker 3: So I would say, if if you love it, you know, go for it. And you know, dis guy's the limit. I'm I'm I'm I'm sitting here. I'm a prom example. I started from mixtapes. I have a fucking Grammy in my house.
Speaker 4: We appreciate drunk. What's backstage One Music Fest? MT's continue Big Facts.
Speaker 1: Back? What's backstage line for One Music the Fest?
Speaker 4: You know of this team Big Facts welcomes hunch us here.
Speaker 1: What's every day? Good with you?
Speaker 2: Everything smooth?
Speaker 1: How that one mus a fast stage feel for you?
Speaker 11: It's different. It's a lot of people out here, this radio.
Speaker 2: This isn't on the radio.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you're good. Say you're a big fact.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of people now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, how I feel bro since the last time we chopped to what you man? You know what I'm saying, your start up his rolls, you know what I'm saying, or your accolades and rolls and every day how I feel you're taking it in.
Speaker 1: I feel great.
Speaker 11: It's just like I'm still working, I'm still going up. I ain't I ain't trying to get caught. Yeah you feel like nah nah, Yet when I'm when I'm when, I'm like.
Speaker 2: Like kind of like any men two many men come in here. Yeah, so you know me, Donna woke up, need a dream over people both Nah.
Speaker 7: But I'm saying, dode feel so real like damn actually hunt your No. Now you've been you you get what I'm saying. But I'm actually the people knowing me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I really don't know.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I still be like I still be living like regular, Like I've been trying to live regular.
Speaker 2: So you're really still Ain't hit me here, b Yeah, try to stay ground. Yeah, what's the shit? You have to do this just to keep yourself brother? You know, I stay right up. First thing.
Speaker 11: First, you got to focus on me, like, focus on me going up, focused on my family.
Speaker 2: My vote.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I don't too much get into it like the always going on in the world. You just focus on my musing myself in my family, the real ship.
Speaker 8: And I see you finally you know, started tapping into your your modeling bag and your modeling self with the whole true religion thing.
Speaker 6: How did that come about it? How do you like it so far?
Speaker 11: True religion? I mean, I've been trying to do modeling. I've just been I've just been so focused on my music. I had got some time to chill. True religion had reached out, and I end up doing wrong with your religion.
Speaker 2: It's smooth.
Speaker 4: What's some of the bullshit in the game? You feel like you could do it out. You know what I'm saying. You're in the game, and of course there's a lot of pros to it with some of the bullshit in the industry, in the game, like men, I could do without.
Speaker 11: This, probably like out a viral social media shit. I don't like social media.
Speaker 4: Yeah, being in your business and ship yeah yeah.
Speaker 11: But it's my fault though, because I can let them see what I want them to see and whatnot.
Speaker 2: I can move right and move wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, what's the gift in the curse of just being of stuff? I mean, the gift is uh, I don't know. It's like the money come with it.
Speaker 11: But then again, everybody gonna need somebody, everybody gonna need something.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so the gid bit you're gonna get the money and curses and everybody going, I'm gonna get the money. I'm gonna get all of everybody else.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, how how is.
Speaker 7: It trying to like maintain all these relationships with people of some people, you know, feeling tired some people?
Speaker 2: How is it trying to maintain a relationship. I don't know.
Speaker 11: I try to do what I can, but you know, clost across thyself, I have dang right. Yeah me, So I don't really be tripping like they hits themself out.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: So what's an ask for you, bro? What you got cooking up?
Speaker 2: I just drawed this album? Oh thank god.
Speaker 11: I'm probably been a gone tour probably in a couple of months ull and we bat dropping music right after that.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're going on to it.
Speaker 11: What I'm in seeing you doing in time? Probably probably like twenty something. Yeah, probably hit all the markets out.
Speaker 2: There and here I never hit. What's the best thing about this ship to you? Like that excite you?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 4: Damn?
Speaker 2: I like the performing booth?
Speaker 5: What is probably?
Speaker 11: I probably like the booth because it's just like I don't know that it's like it's probably like therapy. Yeah, like why I can get it all out of I don't really talk too much?
Speaker 2: Yeah about that stage? You don't like forming the ship?
Speaker 4: Not for real.
Speaker 11: I don't like performing, but I like seeing the fans have been rapping my shit though.
Speaker 7: But getting nerved for you got up a little bit. Yeah nah, But that didn't mean when they say when you get nerved for you go out there, that doesn't mean you know you can do something great.
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Really, ship adrenaline.
Speaker 7: Sure before you get out of here though, before we get out of there and give give us something that you'll tell that you don't Hunt, Yo, that you that you see nothing that you couldn't.
Speaker 2: See when you were younger.
Speaker 11: I tell him, I tell him start rapping earlier, like he's gonna be great, Like you ain't even gotta get in all that other bullshit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just going with the play. Yeah, yeah, that is dope.
Speaker 4: Hunt.
Speaker 1: Your back was backstage. Big Facts would appreciate you pulling up. You know the state too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Live and Woe music Fest. You know of this team, Big Facts is welcoming. J Hill and Jay Hill brought one of the homies with them. Introduce yourself.
Speaker 13: Please go by the name of the kid, Kid hustle Man, Fat.
Speaker 14: Welcome, Welcome to I appreciate you'll.
Speaker 1: How y'all feeling it's.
Speaker 14: Good man Man, I'm feeling blessed.
Speaker 13: Man, come all the way from DC to be around such legends like this, to be around all the artists like this and doing content.
Speaker 2: I love it here.
Speaker 14: Wait say that again, Bro, I said, I'm blessed to be around legends.
Speaker 10: Hey, listen, because I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna get straight to it.
Speaker 15: Bro.
Speaker 10: I feel like Atlanta is spoiled.
Speaker 16: Bro said spoiled, Yes, what you mean, like they don't appreciate what the hell they got? Bron Day pull up. I feel like Atlanta don't know, no, no, I'm getting into it. I feel like Atlanta, I don't appreciate what they got. Bro, Am I am? I am I Tripper break So I'm from bar tomorre right. So I feel like the interview with all three of y'all separately, right, and I understand well and I'm gonna be transparent. I understood exactly who I was interviewing for probably exception a JA.
Speaker 17: But with my.
Speaker 16: Research, I'm like, oh, so i'd be seeing niggas in the comments.
Speaker 14: Like who is Jay?
Speaker 16: Like like in the beginning, y'all are dumb, but I feel like like y'all dumb, like, oh, I'm sorry, you stupid. Like but I feel like like I did an interview with t I right, and niggas like yo, I did, I've been to t I studio.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I.
Speaker 2: Don't give up. He's a legend.
Speaker 16: I feel like Atlanta, like just because y'all see niggas every day in the clubs, Bro, niggas need that roses am I.
Speaker 10: Chipping like bank, like stream.
Speaker 16: Come on, bro, funk all that that modest ship, No na for real, Bro, you got legendary mixtages.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 4: I think I think our mindset is and we are bracing. We appreciate all that. But the only as good as what you did today and moving forward.
Speaker 14: Nah nah, we don't do that.
Speaker 7: Nah nah, that's not no matter because niggas, niggas really been themselves and making players.
Speaker 2: Every bank.
Speaker 10: You did the one on one with Future when he was the hottest.
Speaker 2: You mean, niggas probably even remember that.
Speaker 9: But Jay.
Speaker 13: But I like it like this though, because it's that's less pressure.
Speaker 14: I play. It's less pressure.
Speaker 16: That's way every day like that, no money, jay am, I is that not legendary.
Speaker 9: Day?
Speaker 10: You was World War big meantes before?
Speaker 2: Jay am I tripping?
Speaker 6: No, you're not.
Speaker 2: You're not tripping.
Speaker 1: But now you're not trippling. You're not what you what? I guess what? You're not tripping, but we ain't tripping. Easy.
Speaker 16: Now I'm letting niggas know a nigga from out of town, you are Atlanta niggas.
Speaker 2: It's spoiled. Y'all need to get it together.
Speaker 14: So you need to respect y'all. Lessons you said they don't play their celebrity.
Speaker 13: Them I mean in general, but because me being here going to other festivals like back stay just like hella relaxed, like people walk past you. It's not like everybody trying to rush them. Everybody is chilling, and I like it like that because you can get.
Speaker 2: Your content off them. They ain't about to run up.
Speaker 16: So I'm not even no, that's that's the fact I'm talking about, Like, just like so you don't have to be a groupie to give niggas flowers like if I see y'all, I'm not like, oh my god. But the fact I can, I probably call you whenever I need you. I call you whenever y'all all answer the phone.
Speaker 2: But I don't overlook it.
Speaker 10: Of course, I don't take it.
Speaker 14: As on through y'all question.
Speaker 13: Have you ever felt the moment where you was like, damn, I'm a legend, Like and what was that moment for you that you've been like like, damn, y'all, can't I got so much more?
Speaker 7: And I ain't.
Speaker 2: Gonna What wasn't It wasn't every day when a nigga walk up on me.
Speaker 7: That don't know me and it don't be no fan and she it's just the ship niggas say when they walk up on me, like, Bro, that's it, Bro, that ship just legendary s because it's some ship that I'm getting by not even trying to get that.
Speaker 16: So I'm gonna take this if you're support of me, right if you're support of me, I'm gonna say this right now, nig I'm a fan of all three of them. You feel me like so, and I can say that and that don't take nothing away from me.
Speaker 10: I always tell you you're always not forir like so.
Speaker 16: Like, I feel like we gotta get that out, like you can be fans of people.
Speaker 13: But I understand what she's saying because at the end of the day, like when you when you working through it, you want to not lose that hunger like you want to that chases that chase, like you gotta just like.
Speaker 8: What Black was saying, like when people come up to me like all the time and ship to be telling me different ship or whatever, like it's sink saying like damn, I'm making an impact, but I still feel like, okay, so, but that impact that I'm making on these people is my motivation to go ahead and keep trying to take it to whatever the.
Speaker 6: Next level is.
Speaker 13: So has anybody ever anybody ever walked up on you and you've been like touched by the words that they said to you like that all.
Speaker 6: The time, Like I'm a cancer.
Speaker 8: So I cry a lot about I'm sensitive about every little thing. But like people that don't know me, when they approach me and tell me that just the positivity that I present on my page changed their life, that shit really closed with me because I'm like, damn, like.
Speaker 6: I just I just try to show people like that it's cool.
Speaker 8: To have fun and then you don't have to be so tough and so like fucking baller and so gangster and you know what I'm saying all this shit, just enjoy your family and.
Speaker 10: Live your life and I can give you some ruses.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 10: So I feel like I represent the niggas that's coming up.
Speaker 16: I feel like that's what I represent, right, So I so I joke people don't understand, right. I used to always I used to be like Jay was one of them niggas that like she faked give.
Speaker 10: Me her remember, and then like don't like he ain't.
Speaker 6: I hated that shit.
Speaker 17: Right.
Speaker 16: She gave me some of the best advice, not even advice, like she gave me one of the best gyms ever. Bro, No cap, I'm not evenna lie. She was like, yo, sometimes you just planting the seed. In fact, so like cause I was I didn't.
Speaker 2: Do four play.
Speaker 16: We geminized. We want to like we go hard on everything we do. I meet you at the at the spot whatever. I get your number one to do an interview tomorrow. She's like, nah, sometimes you just planning to seed. Sometimes you go to them, you might get that number one time. You might go to the party, they see your face again. You might go on a third time, they see a face again, and then it might be the fourth, fifth time.
Speaker 10: But they saw you so many times now that you're playing that seed.
Speaker 2: It's time that bro.
Speaker 16: Boy, that shit hit crazy. I'm like because in my mind, I'm like, nah, I got your number. He said you want to lock in less lock in, And she's like, nah, Sometimes it's just.
Speaker 2: Your feelings from this shit, that's all.
Speaker 1: I don't care. That's hard.
Speaker 2: You got to, but you got to.
Speaker 13: And in the midst of that too, bro, it's like, it's build a relationships, bro, because if a person could do an interview or do something for every person in there draining themselves.
Speaker 14: You can't pull from a cup that's empty.
Speaker 10: But I look at it like if you don't just say no, that's.
Speaker 14: How that's But it might not be a no. It just might not be a right now. But that's not right now. But sometimes it's not right now.
Speaker 8: Sometimes it might not even be not right now. It might like have the intention of being right now.
Speaker 10: No y'all, cap let me tell you about it.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, I got one for you. Think about it, think about it for you. So people try to get on your platform right now because they don't hit me right and you.
Speaker 2: Don't really ask on them.
Speaker 16: No, So i'ma speak on the real nigga, right. So I hit Bank right, I said, Bank my man fast trying to do an interview. Bank's real nigga said, Yo, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 10: I'm busy this week. It don't look like it's gonna happen.
Speaker 16: He could have easily been like, yeah, yeah, yeah, bro, we can get it done, he said, Bro, if he was gonna be in town till Wednesday, maybe, but it's not looking like that's real.
Speaker 5: Like niggas.
Speaker 14: Don't do that.
Speaker 2: You can't spec everybody to be real to.
Speaker 1: Everybody's not gonna do that.
Speaker 14: You can't expect You can't expect that, niggas.
Speaker 1: That's real.
Speaker 2: Me too. That's the only thing. We're gonna respect. It real, but we gotta know that it's fake. Out of here. Hey boy, we get out of here though.
Speaker 7: Man, drop a gem to a young kid that's trying to you know what I'm saying. It might come from a small town that don't have so much shit going on.
Speaker 14: Ship for me, Man, just don't take no. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: I've been told no so many times back here. Try to do content with people, and I just keep going. You don't take no for an answer because that that that third question, that four question might be the yes that you was looking for. And don't be too personal like like like Bank said, don't be too personal. Just keep grying to keep building relationships because you never know who's the next who, who's gonna be the next big artist, who's gonna be the next person that's the head of the labels, who gonna be the next person that's that's moving around and Groover had the best podcast so continue to build those relationships and then don't take no for answer.
Speaker 16: That's that's I would say, like, Yo, know what you want and go there. Be careful of the advice you take. A lot of niggas told me when I came up hosting in the club, a lot of niggas said, bro, you can't host like this. And then it became a style, and that same style that people told me not to do, people loved it. So understand where you want to go and go there, no matter how many they says you got.
Speaker 10: People told me I shouldn't ask these type of questions. People told me I shouldn't do this, But.
Speaker 16: That same style, because I was that person, made me different. A lot of people want to be the next such and such. If you're gonna be the next such and such, we don't need you. I don't need the next Uzy. We got Uzy. So because it was different, people don't understand different and they neglect it. But I stick to it and they was like yo, Now, the same people that were saying I shouldn't do it, be like yo, I love you because you stayed the same.
Speaker 10: Know where you want to go and go there, But love y'all.
Speaker 9: Man, real, not for real.
Speaker 16: I'm gonna always give y'all, y'all rose real like I had tell you like yo?
Speaker 5: Can you she always like yo?
Speaker 16: Even if I'm a try and that means a lot, not Bro, I mean not for real, Bro.
Speaker 2: I say it on a public platform.
Speaker 16: So if anybody that support me think I'm the biggest nigga, now these niggas legends. Nigga Banks said, I've been doing this forever and I just got to this point and that made that made me wake up, so.
Speaker 10: I got I might have to wait some more.
Speaker 16: He said, Bro, if you look at me like a lessend, I just been doing this two years.
Speaker 10: I'm like, damn, thank you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate your bro.
Speaker 14: I appreciate y'all for having me too, Man, appreciate back.
Speaker 1: What's backstage? You know there is one Music Fast Big Facts. Let's go.
Speaker 4: Backstage. One Music Fast Team Big Facts welcomes d J Monte. One Music Fast experienced.
Speaker 17: So far, we just hit the stage with Glorilla No Pain did the new single that I had produced with him. I love gloryally and t Pain. I have to do that. That's the next thing.
Speaker 1: That's another, that's another hold on. That's another monte, big old chick.
Speaker 17: Yeah, yeah, hold on I love it with uh Her and t pain Gloa.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna do that. What about hold on though I'm on the hold on to me on the Yeah, that's too.
Speaker 2: You're still swinging at the got I love it.
Speaker 9: I got to man get my exercise.
Speaker 2: Man told me just the same day.
Speaker 1: No no water, God bless.
Speaker 14: You, no water.
Speaker 6: No water.
Speaker 9: If it was water, it might have been some ice cubes.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 9: Other than that, it was some days.
Speaker 1: You know, said you still how do you like? Yeah you didn't.
Speaker 2: You didn't get nigga.
Speaker 17: Look though, Yeah, I was praying, okay, I kept I kept my prayer going. I was just setting my intentions on everything that I want.
Speaker 9: And it came.
Speaker 17: It came, man like, after that seven day, everything just started manifesting. Bro that it was just it was hard. But then I was like, I'm gonna do it. I said it in my mind. I'm doing this.
Speaker 1: Y'all did it together?
Speaker 6: No I did.
Speaker 18: I did what I did like three days. I ain't do seven days. I did three days.
Speaker 7: But after you told me, after you told us about it, the first time, I went to research you, saying reset.
Speaker 2: You for real though. Yeah, every set everything spiritually, mentally.
Speaker 9: All that, bro.
Speaker 17: I'm telling you man, I felt like I could run two eighty five.
Speaker 9: Two or three times when I did it the first time. I promise you, bro, that's it. So that's what you want to do.
Speaker 17: What about detox, man, you ain't like when you when you do the fast, you don't ship.
Speaker 9: You mainly pee everything.
Speaker 17: It flushing, it coming out like piss. It ain't no ship and it ain't no none of that. It's just straight pissed. Yeah, that is all that fat, all the fact coming through the kidneys, delivered in the flood through that way.
Speaker 2: Oh so it's breaking down because you're not eating.
Speaker 17: Right, Yeah, it's gonna it's gonna start deteriorating. Man, I lost all my love handles.
Speaker 2: And all that.
Speaker 18: You get new blood, white blood cells when you fast. White blood cells good for.
Speaker 9: You, and that's what helps that what helps fight.
Speaker 4: I saw that too. I saw that. They did say seventy two hour fast can cure almost anything.
Speaker 1: Yes, bro, kill parasites and that type of ship.
Speaker 5: I go for that though.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 7: Y'all gotta tried though, Like they said, when you get sick, like you really can't eat when you see, and that's how you repair your body, right.
Speaker 17: Well, that's what it's going into it you Yeah, just look at it when you see, that's what your body do. It goes into a whole and it's creating white blood cells for it to fight out the infections that's ever in your body.
Speaker 9: So that's why that's why you don't eat that much when you see.
Speaker 2: Do you think you ever try to teach this though? Na?
Speaker 17: Not, because it's like me telling folks, I teach it, but then it's gonna be on you. You know what I'm saying, Like I say, yeah, do it, but then it's like it's your wheel power if you want to do it or not. Like me going vegan, that was something that I wanted.
Speaker 9: I wanted to do.
Speaker 17: I could teach it and tell you like, hey, well it makes a big difference, but then it's.
Speaker 9: Up to you if you want to do it.
Speaker 2: We having together together.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Yeah, my brother, the man.
Speaker 4: Crazy, I'm dealing. I'm dealing for like a month. He ain't hit me back, I hear my man. Don't be on no damn Instagram.
Speaker 9: Yeah, man, don't be on that man. You got you got you gotta call me bro you'll pick up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'll pick up.
Speaker 9: But I'm glad you did.
Speaker 2: Bro. That was a good people. A lot of people like that interview too.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I don't think they understand y'all had like straight up og like I was really like excited to have.
Speaker 2: That see that.
Speaker 7: A lot of phone a lot of people stuffing.
Speaker 2: I won't tell my story there due to me enough calling.
Speaker 9: To h Jane was a part of our story and y'all don't know it, but.
Speaker 8: Jay, they were a part of mine.
Speaker 2: Like yeah.
Speaker 7: Together, sure, yeah, So what's what's been up though?
Speaker 2: Besides the music stuff? What's been up in your life?
Speaker 9: Man? You know, keeping the pology, trying to keep it together and.
Speaker 2: Everything.
Speaker 9: Man, you know, we still we all learned each other ship, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So it's like.
Speaker 9: It ain't nothing bad, It ain't.
Speaker 18: It's just it's like, you know, relationship since you brought it up, Like, how does it work?
Speaker 7: Like in the PO relationship do the d the one leave who came last.
Speaker 2: Like say this.
Speaker 5: It ain't no, it's like you.
Speaker 2: Really gotta in it.
Speaker 9: I know what you're saying, Like, sh it was to hit the fan.
Speaker 17: You ain't gotta go now, Like that like you saying, like the last girl that came in.
Speaker 7: Like like a Now, y'all brought her here together? Right the other girl, well, I brought her in, you know what I'm saying. So, but she was already here. Yeah, say so if her and her have a disagreement, whose side, like you try to be modest, whose side is gonna lean towards.
Speaker 17: I don't lean towards no side. Really, I stay out of the way. I'd be like, y'all need to fix it, cause they got to be fixed.
Speaker 5: They got they got.
Speaker 9: To be fixed.
Speaker 17: Isn't that saying that anybody do anything hard? Like what's what's the problem? Like, you know what I'm saying, Because really, any relationship to me, I feel like the first two first.
Speaker 9: Two year will be rough. Boy, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 17: So if you can get past them two years, that two year mark, you're pretty much good cru because you earning somebody.
Speaker 7: I think about being shot table went polo up. She gonna feel like she run the other girl. She wouldn't do it, but she'll feel like.
Speaker 17: She and that wouldn't be an issue sometimes problem, you know what I'm saying. But if that's your dynamic and that's how if the girl say all right, cool, then that's what it is.
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying she's gonna do.
Speaker 18: I don't feel like I Ryan Kells nine.
Speaker 6: I let her be here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're my hero, I know.
Speaker 7: Come on, man, before we get out of here.
Speaker 17: Bro, Hey man, y'all stay persistent. Man, y'all keep doing what y'all love. Man, you know, and that's why we all here doing what we love right now.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 17: It is because we just believed in ourselves and we just we didn't take no for an answer.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 9: So if that's something that you want to do, just keep going for it.
Speaker 2: Give us one.
Speaker 18: Stay positive and live your life and be happy. And if somebody is not making you happy, get.
Speaker 1: Rid of them.
Speaker 4: Vo No, I appreciate you. Woods backstage We live for one Music. Fanst y'all stay.
Speaker 2: Tuned else.
Speaker 4: Backwoods backstage line for One Music, Fast, Big Bait, Baby Ja, DJ Screams, Team Big Facts.
Speaker 1: Welcomes Leon Thomas. Something was good, my.
Speaker 5: Brother, How you feeling every day?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 15: I'm blessed man just hit the stage. It was a good vibe out there for me tonight.
Speaker 1: So what what what? What are your favor more music were active because.
Speaker 15: Really yeah, well, I mean I got introduced to both at the same time. I started doing musicals in New York Broadway stuff.
Speaker 5: I did Lion King Color Purple with Oprah.
Speaker 15: So I mean, because I got introduced at the same time, like to it's like having twins, you know. But but you know, I really am loving the music love I'm getting right now, you know, from the Grammy earlier this year to release my album Thank You So Much. We just went number one, which is really exciting. It's like a first for me. So I don't know, man, I'm just exploring. Man, I feel like the world's my oyster.
Speaker 4: You just slipped it from the Grammy early. But let people know what the Grammy was.
Speaker 5: For, you know, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 15: I was a producer on the song Snooze was says and it's a huge record.
Speaker 5: So so it's really life changing, you know.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, congratulations, yeah, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: I appreciate that long you've been doing music.
Speaker 15: I've been doing music my whole life, but professionally, I would say about fifteen years.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So you would just say that's your passion or your purpose, I would say, I would say it's my purpose, you know what I mean.
Speaker 15: From the time I was three years old, I was playing instruments and my parents make music. You know, it's really like a big part of my tribe. You know, everybody sings and does a thing. So it's definitely my purpose.
Speaker 8: Do you see yourself doing anything outside of music or acting?
Speaker 5: In absolutely? You know.
Speaker 15: I want to get into philanthropy. You know, it's like a big thing. But I just gotta have the money first, you know, you gotta figure that out. But but yeah, I got a lot of ideas things I want to get done. I know a lot of really amazing people, and you know, we can all pull pull it together, make a change.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, tell us a little bit about like your live performance and your stage performance, man. Listen, artists, when you jump on that stage.
Speaker 15: You know, for me, I play five instruments, man, so it's it's a little bit different.
Speaker 5: So what's up.
Speaker 15: You know, it's just a little bit different being up there without my live being. But we're still rocking out with the guitar. You know, I'm definitely gonna sing those songs. You know, I'm gonna you know, work the stage with the mic and you know, it's just generally about being inspired by people like Prince and James Brown and just doing my thing.
Speaker 8: So let me ask you this because me personally, I haven't seen one of your shows before. Yeah, but with you coming from the Broadway kind of musical background.
Speaker 5: Dramatic, I'm dramatic.
Speaker 15: No, I'm not big on choreography right now, because we're really scaling this business, you know, and I think it's important as we scale.
Speaker 5: You know, just to add things piece by piece.
Speaker 10: So again, you gotta get the money exactly.
Speaker 5: You gotta get the money first, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 15: But but you know, next year, I know I'm definitely gonna be bustling to move catching the bar.
Speaker 5: But it definitely costs money to get that ship stage. You know, when you when you I heard you say it's like twins.
Speaker 7: So when you when you when you're juggling to for fixed professions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're good at Like how hard is that?
Speaker 5: I mean it's really tough, honestly.
Speaker 15: Twenty twenty, I took a break on acting, but I've been studying again, you know, studying Meisner, like trying to get back into the mindset of really when I do return back to acting.
Speaker 5: I want to be way.
Speaker 15: Better than I was before, just an elevation, But for right now, I'm really focused on this music.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm seeing traction.
Speaker 15: I'm seeing you know, an amazing organic growth of a community, uh following what I'm doing.
Speaker 5: So I'm just fanning that flame to be real hacks.
Speaker 4: So you said like Prince and people like that are your major influences, but influenced by some of the new younger, younger generation.
Speaker 15: Like yeah, you know, I mean I feel like all of them are amazing man. You know, I'm a fan of my generation. Frank Ocean, talented creator. You know, I see guys like that who create immersive worlds that you can live in, and that's like really what I want to do. As I move forward and as we scale, you'll see more and more of that.
Speaker 5: I'm just looking forward to to to being another world builder.
Speaker 2: You know, what's who your dream feature?
Speaker 15: My dream feature, to be completely honest, Beyonce would be amazing. I feel like she has such an impact on the culture, and she's so versatile when it comes to what she can do vocally, so.
Speaker 5: Exactly, oh, she it's it, she gets it, you know. Yeah. Yeah, Marketing, marketing, one on one right there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so like.
Speaker 4: Beyonest, I got the beehive, Like, who who is your colt following the fans?
Speaker 5: You know what, we haven't really come up with a name.
Speaker 15: And I had one when I was younger, acting, you know, on Nickelodeon and stuff, but I don't want to call them that anymore. I feel like it's just really family, to be honest, It's like family when when when my fans see me out there, like they treat me like their cousin who just like won an award and stuff that they're like, oh my god, you know, they're so proud of me, you know, and that's a special connection that we have, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, before we get out of here's what's something with you? Tell like a younger youth.
Speaker 7: It's trying to you know what I'm saying, get in this industry and maintain they sent it at the same time.
Speaker 15: Man, keep the blinders on, I would say, keep the blinders on. So easy to watch social media and see what other people are doing and think that you're not adequate enough or that you're not doing the right things. But the second I put the blinders on and really made myself my own, like you know, competition, everything really started flowing for me.
Speaker 2: Fact it is.
Speaker 5: I appreciate y'all for real, man, I appreciate.
Speaker 6: I appreciate you. Let's see you in the future for sure.
Speaker 4: You know what it is, Big bait DJ screen shots the baby Jane. We got a special guest just pulled up on this corn hot thought is here kicking in with big facts.
Speaker 1: Max.
Speaker 10: Come on, what's up y'all?
Speaker 14: I feel good every day good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's Abbe just blessed the stage on this beautiful than you started off with some great vibe.
Speaker 12: That's what I'm saying. I had to get the people in the spirit.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so they could turn off for the rest of the day.
Speaker 14: Yeah, weeah.
Speaker 10: It was a good time.
Speaker 1: So listen.
Speaker 4: When I hear your music, I know, I know, I don't love classifications of music. I just do good music, that's it, and maybe not so good music. You're you're classified as a dospiel artist. But I hear soul like here R and B. I said, yeah, there's so many different vibes within your music, So how would you personally classify.
Speaker 12: I feel like I'm the same as you, like, I don't know, like I do idea like I'm grateful for being a gospel artist and everything that I did there, but I just feel like there's so much more to that. Like I feel like in this age we see what like Beyonce done with country and how you just jump from different genres. So I feel like that's something that I personally feel i'm grace to do. Everybody can't do it, but I feel like I can and you can tell from the music, Like from day one, I've always been just like a big pot of everything. So I'm grateful. I feel like there's purpose regardless of what you're doing. So whether R and B coundry, God still gave me what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, was it when you was on the voice? Did you ever envision or imagine that it would get this huge?
Speaker 6: F now I was a.
Speaker 12: Kid like I was a baby, Yeah, I definitely, Like I remember being on a voice and never thinking I could be a gospel artist, like when I was a kid, just hearing like growing up listening to Yolanda Adams and Mary Man who I love dearly, but like I just always feel like I don't sound like them, like, so I don't know, I feel like there was a reason or me even being in that because God had a plan for that, But I think his plan was always to expand me outside of that. And I feel like being on the voice just kind of taught me that, like I can sing any song and people can still feel God through you if it's there.
Speaker 10: So yeah, I didn't imagine it though I died.
Speaker 6: I died.
Speaker 12: And what, Like, I think everything that we're talking about, I think because I started off and still am here in gospel. My goal is to expand that, Like I don't want limitations to be on it. Like I feel like now when people hear like you're a gospel artists, you immediately gonna think about your grandmama, are being in church? Are Kirk Franklin and which we love Kirk. I love Kirk, He's my uncle. But I just feel like it's so much bigger than that, and we need to get respect just like every other artist because.
Speaker 10: Our music be good.
Speaker 12: I know, my stuff be fired. So it's like sometimes people kind of just prejudge it. They don't really give it a chance. So I think that my goal is to make it as big as it can be, like how far can we take it? And I think I'll feel good about myself. I think everything I just said just being prejudged, which is crazy, but also having to like live this cookie cutter life because people expect for you to look a certain way, be a certain way, talk a certain way. And I feel like I've already broken those boundaries down because that is not what the love of God is about. That is not what the gospels about. If people read the Bible, you'll see that them.
Speaker 6: This was messed up.
Speaker 10: It is what it is.
Speaker 14: They was tore up.
Speaker 12: So I feel like that that's the biggest obstacle, is kind of just dealing with traditional standards of like it's supposed to look this way and that's just not That's not what God wants.
Speaker 1: You to quote unquote again these labels. But do you listen to.
Speaker 14: I do?
Speaker 12: I mean I grew up like I told you, like I up in church, but like my biggest musical inspirations Mary j. Blige to carry Underwood and I was old Sol so Edda James and James Brown Beyonce obviously like that's like my bread and butter for like why I do what I do?
Speaker 1: So of course, yeah, yeah, okay, that's.
Speaker 12: What it is.
Speaker 7: Hey, before we get out of here, won't you tell a young girl that's trying to come up in the music industry what should they do?
Speaker 10: I think, honestly, just stay true to who you are.
Speaker 12: I feel like this is such a tough time in life period, whether you're in the music industry or not. Think social media is kind of crazy and we're dealing with a lot of identity struggles and looking at everybody telling us who to be be or so I think I would encourage them that they have purpose regardless of what the world is telling you. God has a specific purpose for your life and find that out. It's like the best journey ever. It's not always going to be easy, but when you find it, that is what life is made of.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 5: Yeah, fact's it, fact, big facts.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you.
Speaker 6: Thank you guys.
Speaker 14: You're so cool.
Speaker 1: You must continue to success.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Backwards backstage is going down, big facts. We're here, we're in hot thorts loop on the streets, exactly.
Speaker 5: It's a big facts, no capt bitch.