Speaker 1: Hey, fan Ritos, welcome back to how Rude Tanneritos. We had so much fun dissecting season three with Jeff that we are back for more to hear more of his thoughts about these episodes, because season three was a banger. Let me tell you so. Get ready, buckle up, and here is part two of our rankings of season three with Jeff Franklin.
Speaker 2: Okay, so best, we're at thirteen candles. I think we all we all can kind of agree.
Speaker 3: On that one.
Speaker 4: I love.
Speaker 3: What do you got for worse aaby?
Speaker 1: Oh, probably the same as you, Jodie. I've got doctor dare Rides again. No that's not okay, Well, no, I had. I had lust in the dust really behind my back.
Speaker 2: Much behind my back. Yeah, I don't know I did that one. I was like, I just did.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I didn't let I didn't. Uh, there were things happening. We were like, I don't know, but this this doesn't feel like it didn't.
Speaker 4: It didn't work. It was not a It was not a high point for sure. No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, nothing to the writers or.
Speaker 2: The the actors, No one.
Speaker 4: Is this is this maybe is controversial, but but I would pick Tanner's Island. Okay, yes, because it had so much potential and cost so much money, and we went to so much trouble and it was so silly. It had no real storyline, It had no emotional through line. Nobody learned a thing. It was all just fluff and bananas on bananas, bananas, and then you know, one one minute there they're they're going to Potato Chip Island, and then and then they're building tiki huts and then suddenly they're on stage.
Speaker 3: Yeah that was that was and Jesse's.
Speaker 4: Singing of the songs and the crowd is going crazy when the.
Speaker 3: Crowd's excited for these random people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, real crowd would have just been watching with their mouths open, going right.
Speaker 2: First of all, somebody would have gotten tackled off that stage, you know, so first of all, somebody would have gotten tackled off that stage, Like who are these people?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Tanners once again, just.
Speaker 3: Taken Tanners once again at a at a.
Speaker 2: Hawaiian cultural show, or like, excuse us, we're going to take.
Speaker 4: Up suspicions every fan. And yes, I wanted to refund. It was just you know, I.
Speaker 1: Can see that, I can totally see that now yeah, now you see that.
Speaker 4: It was just from another planet.
Speaker 1: You know, there was a lot happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there was, there was there's there was possibly real or Joey's having visions.
Speaker 4: H hulass hallucinations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the twins falling asleep on the boat with a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it was a cartoon. It wasn't It had no story. It was like a great travelogue for a lot.
Speaker 3: I got to swim dolphins. It was awesome and.
Speaker 4: We had you know, you guys had a ton of fun doing it. But I just think it was not a good episode.
Speaker 3: I just I can see that. Actually, I can see that.
Speaker 1: I can see that. I think I agree with you.
Speaker 4: Did you Dare would be second?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah that's so for.
Speaker 1: Me, okay, okay, okay, yeah, Doctor Dare. For me, was just there was just a little bit too much toxic, toxic masculinity, and like it's like, Jesse, we've seen this before. You always go through this where you're like, I miss my freedom.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: We also did that story season one and much better, so we didn't even need to do it. Really, we were past that. Uncle Jesse was already you know, in the house and happy to be there. And unnecessary and then you know, but it did make me really appreciate John Stamos for having been on Full House, because Scott Bayo was one of our backups when we were staking it originally. I don't know if we'd be sitting here today, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I I don't think example, yeah that's a good point, yep, yeah, we would not be the same show if was definitely no, yeah, oh wow, I didn't know that. Well yeah they goodness, I mean yeah, John did great in this episode. It was just yeah, yeah, I was just like, it's tired, it's been done already.
Speaker 4: You know, none of this is ever you know, I listened to your shows, and you know it's never about the actors, you know.
Speaker 3: Right now, it's it's yeah, it's just no look no, well, I mean, look, if you want to take all.
Speaker 2: Under this under the sword, you can have it. But I would say, like, it's just you know, there are some.
Speaker 3: That you're like, these are the these are the.
Speaker 2: Full House cannon, you know what I mean, Like, these are the ones that established who people were and all of this, and then there's the ones where you're like, I mean, there's twenty four episodes in a season.
Speaker 3: You got to come up with any one.
Speaker 4: You know, and you're working on you're doing.
Speaker 2: Not everything's going to be gold, but you're gonna have some poises.
Speaker 1: That's understandable.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, but you guys are what save save it every time.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 1: Well, as actors, it's easy to blame the writers. Well, it's a writing problem, it's right, and so we I'm sure it's I'm sure it's us sometimes too.
Speaker 3: Okay, how about a hard one with I'm having a hard time with this one the funniest?
Speaker 1: Oh really, Oh no, I have two. I have two for the funniest. I picked the Telethon because it's just Pat. It's Pat, I got to ridiculous cycle Bob falls asleep, Like, it's just great. There's so many funny bits to it, and it's just there's so much going on. I thought that was hysterical and a great season closer as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I uh, funniest. I was kind of torn.
Speaker 2: I remember the Divorce Court one being really funny, the battle between like Steph and DJ and Danny having to hold court between them and all of the you know, I feel like Divorce Court is probably my top pick for it okay, but I also I really liked I really liked Mister Egghead. I thought that was a cute, funny episode. I don't know, maybe it was just because I remember the most about it.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna go Divorce Court.
Speaker 2: If I'm if I'm saying funniest one, I'm going Divorce Court.
Speaker 3: I liked that.
Speaker 1: Okay, how about you, Jeff.
Speaker 4: I still have to go with uh it was between Thirteen Candles and Uh Honey, I broke the House again.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: I just thought they were consistently really funny and also uh Puppy Love, where I thought, yeah, a lot of really good jokes in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But yeah, well I'm going to picked those two, but I'm trying to pick. I'm like, make you, forcing myself to pick different ones for each category, because otherwise I think I probably would have picked like the same four episodes for all.
Speaker 1: My second funniest pick is a fraternity reunion, just because of Rob and Dave's commitment to the with the boobs and the women. Yeah, they were so funny in that episode.
Speaker 4: Voice because we know them so well.
Speaker 1: Oh totally totally. I can only imagine what the filming of that was like. Trying to get Bob and those focus to focus wearing dresses.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think it was a three week shoot, right, yeah, right.
Speaker 3: I seem to remember Bob just.
Speaker 2: Saying like I didn't realize, you know something about his looks were never the thing, but he really didn't realize how bad it could be until he was a woman. Some of the place some of that year's later is like God, never never would have said I was outstanding the hands up, but then then I dressed as a woman and I realized I was wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was an ugly woman, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: Several times.
Speaker 1: Uh, saddest episode, Oh, saddest episode I went with aftershocks me.
Speaker 3: Too, just because it was serious. I don't know if it was sad.
Speaker 1: It was serious, definitely serious, but I enjoyed it like it wasn't bad. It was, yeah, sad like the trauma that Stephanie has.
Speaker 4: Experienced, the trauma and the fact that it was all based on fear of losing her right parent.
Speaker 3: The only parent.
Speaker 2: That's what it was for me was that like we finally see like I'm scared that I'm going to be by myself, you know what I mean? That like mom's Mom's gone, and what if something happens to you.
Speaker 1: You know, that's really heavy for seven year old or however old you were at that time.
Speaker 2: And we and we addressed it like really you know again we had you on for that episode. Just such a beautiful episode and handled so well. But yeah, it was it was a heavy one.
Speaker 4: Not to even mention the mom because it was it wasn't necessary, right, it was clear what was driving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, and it was you know, I think it was all It was sad too because it was so real. You know, we all lived through that and that it was a terrifying. It's a terrifying time and so yeah, that was a it was a sad one, but then well done.
Speaker 1: The turnaround time. I think that aired well, like three weeks after the earthquake, like you guys turned it around so quickly. So I'm like, kids can absolutely relate to this because they just lived it like last month.
Speaker 4: That's the beauty of television, you know, you can deal with something you know in the moment. No, we were writing a movie. It would show up three years later, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Right, right, right, What did you guys have for saddest after shocks?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, I think we're agreement.
Speaker 2: I think that was across the board, not even an argument after shows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were unanimous.
Speaker 2: It's hard to outsat the a giant natural disaster, you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, like it childhood trauma, right right, Yeah, yeah, that's pretty it's hard to outdo that. Okay, what is your most memorable episode it?
Speaker 3: M hm, honey, I broke the house.
Speaker 1: Honey, I broke the house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yep, and Honey, I broke the house.
Speaker 3: I mean it is. It is the episode that.
Speaker 2: Everyone remembers, every like everyone remembers. I get asked about it the most. People tell me they love it the most, like it is. It's such a standout episode of like in that little sweater and my hair all curly and standing out and were like.
Speaker 3: The cars, you know, the kitchen.
Speaker 1: No, that was yeah, you can't forget just the visual and that was like even on stage, it.
Speaker 3: Was crazy so much cool. Yeah, it was like that so cool. Yeah, it was great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that was one take thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean yeah, I can really back it up and right over again.
Speaker 4: You have a lot of walls standing off stage, right yeah, yeah, one take perfect.
Speaker 1: We recreated it in fuller, which was awesome. It still didn't have the same they didn't have the same punch as.
Speaker 2: Well, because it was it was funny because it was happening again. But that first moment of it, yeah, it was just you know, it was great. And then because everybody's reaction, Bob's reaction is hilarious, like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we roll five characters through through it and.
Speaker 2: Everyone, yeah, everyone has a totally different reaction.
Speaker 3: To Yeah, it was I just I love that episode.
Speaker 2: It's really memorable and uh, yeah, I'm very proud that.
Speaker 4: Uh hanging in the closet was a great comedy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that was. I do remember that. I remember that because it.
Speaker 2: Was really hard for me to keep a straight face as evidence when you watch the scene, because I felt it was so funny to be hanging on this door and John throwing it open, you know, and he's like right here in my face.
Speaker 3: But no, that was It was just a really great episode.
Speaker 1: So such a classic. Oh I loved it.
Speaker 4: And the best one of the best heart scenes that we've done. Yeah, the so many messages rolled into one, yeah, into one scene and ending with you know that your your your mom or dad or whoever's in your family is is always going to love you no matter no matter how you mess up, no matter how you screw up. Uh, that's really important.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And that's kind of that age too, when you're struggling, like, oh my god, I do something wrong with my parents. That's it, you know. Yeah, they're gonna ground me forever. They're gonna like, they're gonna they told me they're no, I'm not gonna live in the house again.
Speaker 3: You know, you just like blow these.
Speaker 4: Things up and choice. But to pack a bag, Yeah.
Speaker 3: You're like, that's it. I'm leaving and done. Obviously I've worn out my welcome, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but now memorable one for sure? What about uh forget most forgettable episode Less than the Dust?
Speaker 4: Okay, I would love to forget.
Speaker 2: There was wrapped up in a lot of things, but yeah, but it was in.
Speaker 4: A good episode. It was the story was Bob dates a slob. Yeah, a slob. They're the same person in my mind. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And and and she may or may not have been some sort of spy because she's now multiple people in different episodes.
Speaker 1: She's the dance she's she's the dance dance instructor.
Speaker 4: She's the high mom, the dance instructor.
Speaker 1: She's still the dance instructor.
Speaker 2: In character she was with the dance instructor and the Connie and Stephanie dance instructor.
Speaker 1: Okay, so she like to.
Speaker 4: That might have been one character too many.
Speaker 2: It felt like two different character durs those two times she was on the episode, I would forget what for me was Joey Stacey And oh yeah, Jesse.
Speaker 4: That's that's the backup for me.
Speaker 1: I picked that one. I picked that one, and I only picked it because I just Joey. Poor Joey is so unlucky in love, Like I just all the girlfriends mesh together. For me, they run together. I can't remember, like, oh, is that the one that liked the Popeye voice after the kiss? Or is that the.
Speaker 3: One when that didn't or the one.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's is this the one that Jesse liked or Danny liked or yeah? They all run together because he never really had a long term relationship, which is how I look my one note.
Speaker 2: Bullwiggle voices will have that effect on things. Okay, So yeah we all agree kind of on that one.
Speaker 3: Weirdest.
Speaker 4: Yeah we know where this is going?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, where do you think?
Speaker 2: Maybe not?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Okay, well tell me yours.
Speaker 1: Well, I picked this is gonna be controversial too, maybe, but I picked Granny Tanny because I just thought I did not enjoy Doris Roberts performance. I thought she was weird. It was kind of like this Oedipus weirdness. The way she played Granny Tanny with uh or the way she played Danny's mom. It was just they were just, I don't know, weirded me out. So I just thought that was not my favorite. I preferred the first Claire. I'm sorry Doris Roberts, but yeah, that's what I would pick. Okay, what about you Jones?
Speaker 2: I picked those better not be the days oh just because not not weird in a bad way, just the weirdest.
Speaker 3: It's the flash forward.
Speaker 2: The guys are like these weird sort of lecherous old men. Kimmy's Rhonda Shear and look, you know, like there's so there's sort of so many like what is happening moments, a lot of although now that you now that you bring it up now, I feel like I might almost go with Tanner Island.
Speaker 1: For being the weirdest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and I thank god, you know what I was wrong. I'm going with Tanner Island.
Speaker 2: Tanner Island is You're right, that is the weirdest.
Speaker 3: What are the Tanners doing? How did this happen? Yeah? Did they go to Hawaii for like forty eight hours? Like what is the Yeah, it was just all It was a lot. It's a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So that that I have it sort of as a tie between Tanner's Island and then Bye Bye Birdie because I know, I know that that minute and twelve second dream sequence.
Speaker 3: Oh oh no, that's right. Oh my god's right everything the dream sequence.
Speaker 1: I had put it out of my mind too, oh.
Speaker 3: Because I was like, there was a weird dream sequence. That's gotta be a season two. I was like, because we've already covered that. No, no, that next scratch everything.
Speaker 1: I said, why why, Jeff, why why?
Speaker 4: And there is no defense either way. I get it. It's cringey and weird and stupid and terrifying, and.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 4: I will tell you what it what. It was supposed to be miserabile fail, But it was kind of like when when the three Dads and Becky reassure Michelle when she's terrified about starting preschool she's not going to make any friends, and they tell her, she's that's not true. She's going to make friends. In fact, they're going to think of her as a princess. And then she has this dream where and the idea was like, well, let's do kind of a Wizard of Oz thing where you know, the adults in your life become different characters that are your friends and they make you feel better about what you're afraid of. So that's how it started, and that's that was okay, And they all ended up singing about what a princess.
Speaker 3: Michelle is and yeah, yeah, all of that was not a special paper. It was paper paper.
Speaker 4: And then when it suddenly it became you know, the wardrobe and the set they came up.
Speaker 2: With, like babes and toylanders, I think, yeah, and the way the cast, you know, just everybody chose to sort of like just go so over the top with their little.
Speaker 3: Moments, and I was out the window, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I feel like you kind of had to commit to the big moment of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so yeah, and I should have cut it out.
Speaker 1: Then what would we have to talk about?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: You should have mercy on your audience.
Speaker 2: Jeff, Yeah, I know that was I forgot about.
Speaker 1: That that was maybe that is that, Maybe that is that is a tie between Tanner Island and then loses the burden.
Speaker 4: The episode was cute.
Speaker 1: It was the rest of the episode was fine.
Speaker 2: It's just the weirdest, weirdest in twelve seconds potentially of your life.
Speaker 3: That dream sequence, for sure, it's up there. Ye all right?
Speaker 1: What else?
Speaker 3: What do we got left? Oh? Here, we're we're onto our fan categories now and.
Speaker 2: We are at worst Jesse behavior.
Speaker 4: Uh, I'll go first. Uh breaking up is hard to do.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, I went, oh wait, sorry, go ahead, yeah tell us why.
Speaker 4: Well, go ahead you guys.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, I've interrupted. I was just yeah, I just you know, he comes.
Speaker 4: Up very strident in this. He's picking on Becky for things that aren't important. He's emotionally immature. He he's very childish. He goes to Michelle as his therapist. It was just very It should have been that story should have been like a B story that was just for fun and not given all this weight as the a story of the episode, because it could have been fine that they argue about.
Speaker 2: Elvis and right, a little bit of argument is funny, a lot.
Speaker 4: Of it, and they learned how to compromise. That would have been fine, but when it became the A story, it became way too much of it.
Speaker 1: It was too much. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, nothing against John and Laurie. That was that was on me. That was just not a good not a good choice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good that's a good distinction. That as a B storyline it would have been fine. But yeah, it was too much for an ace.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The difference in intensity makes all the you know what I mean, like how much time you.
Speaker 3: Spend on it. You're like, oh, now this feels like too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, would you pick Jodes?
Speaker 3: I picked. It was a tie for me between.
Speaker 2: Doctor Dare rides again and uh and the oh my god, why can't the one you just said, wow breaking up?
Speaker 3: There we go, Hi, brain breaking up is hard to do.
Speaker 2: Just so is recalling information that just came out of someone else's mouth apparently.
Speaker 3: But yeah, breaking up is hard to do. And Doctor Dare.
Speaker 2: Doctor Dare for me was just that I'm going with that one because I was like.
Speaker 1: Oh, stupid guys off the roof.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just save us a lot.
Speaker 2: It's a lot only because like you said, we had sort I thought we had resolved this in Jesse, so it was like, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: We're doing this again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I blame Scott bo, but I just do that for a lot of things.
Speaker 3: Uh, what about you?
Speaker 1: I picked I picked two. I picked Doctor dare As kind of them, and then I picked I liked this episode, but I do think it's bad behavior by Jesse is no more mister dumb guy where he's intimidated by all of Becky's intellectual friends and so he just gets completely jealous and.
Speaker 3: Well it's what he shows up and it's like an idiot.
Speaker 1: You're like, yeah, he shows up to the cultural arts party or whatever and just completely embarrasses himself and Rebecca. So I'll pick those two.
Speaker 3: But that's it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I still liked the episode. I thought it was hysterical, but it's just Jesse b and Jesse was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, working class stiff, you know, tries to go in there and you know, get along with the you know, the elites. Right, Yeah, I mean it was it was okay, I didn't I didn't hate that.
Speaker 2: You could have thrown in a S. Schlemazl might have made no better, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, the next fan category, I love this one. Bob's best episode. Mm hmm. Of what, there are many, many many, I said after Shocks, I said, after Shocks, mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's a good one. I again, it's for me. There's a tie between Honey, I broke the house, which I thought was a great piece of Yeah episode. I really thought that was one of his best nurturing father moments in the series. Yeah, really really worked, great.
Speaker 1: And solid work.
Speaker 4: And if it's just about pure comedy, I thought those better be the days was it was really fun for Bob. He really loved being a.
Speaker 2: Cranky old loving it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was some comedy that he really leaned into and was so had such a good time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he was living out his catskilled dreams on the Vonneville circuit.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, Oh gosh, yeah, so funny. Loved dressing dressing up in those Yeah, that was so funny. Oh those are good ones. Those are good. I was just thinking after Shocks because he takes Stephanie to therapy, like this was revolutionary in the in the late eighties.
Speaker 2: So well, I thought it was his best episode because we see.
Speaker 3: A fault in Danny.
Speaker 2: We see him being resistant to something and trying to do that thing that parents do where it's like I can fix this, I can I can do this. And I actually really liked that because I think it like Bob had some growth in that episode. He went from feeling like it was he was the only person to do it and somehow he had failed it to like, actually, I'm really helping her and this is you know, and listening to the guys in the house that he brought in to help raise these girls.
Speaker 3: That's kind of the reason for you know, everybody in the house. I just I like that.
Speaker 4: And also the Nile in the beginning of Yeah, like it was so clear that this was not the same old Stephanie that he just rationalized it all the way in the beginning storyline.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, totally.
Speaker 1: Such. Yeah, he had such standout moments. It's hard to It's hard to pick one if you love that category.
Speaker 2: Our last category which is our last fan and category of season three, which is best message for kids?
Speaker 3: Which one did you pick?
Speaker 1: I picked Nerd for a Day because yeah, because because it's great, because you see Stephanie. You see Stephanie change, Like she starts off making fun of Walter in order to win favor with the other friends, and then Jesse's like, come on, girl, like, don't do that. You're better than that and so, and then she sticks up for Walter. By the end of the episode, I thought, that's such a great message for kids, especially kids in elementary school, who will do that all the time. They just make fun of people, right, oh god, terrible reasons.
Speaker 3: I have moments I still think about him, like, why would you do that? That's so mean?
Speaker 1: Just yeah, yeah, I no, but that was I think that's a great message for and especially for our demographic, which is exact little kids in elementary school. Yeah, such a great message. And Steph has such a good heart. I love Stephanie in that episode, so yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too. I really like that one. What about you.
Speaker 4: That This was a tough one. There were five.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, bring it on a really good.
Speaker 4: Again. It's like a broken record. But I would I would have to go with Honey, I broke the house if I had to pick one.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, so much going on.
Speaker 4: There's so much going on in that episode that's really important for kids, you know, you know, all of that.
Speaker 3: Stuff, reassurance, all of it.
Speaker 4: But I like nerd for for a day, just say no way was a really good about peer pressure. Ye Blues was a really nice story about you know, being yourself and it's okay and you know, uh and then but but really I thought the one that that was unexpected actually was and for that reason I really liked it was, uh, it's better not be the days where it was really about kids taking their parents for granted.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, and it was you know about they never say thank you, and you know, they like they just expect all this stuff.
Speaker 4: My parents are looking for a thank you. It it's important for kids to appreciate, right when people are people that.
Speaker 3: Love them and are doing stuff for them.
Speaker 4: Voting so much of their time and energy and money and you know, ye what you sign up for, but yeah, it's still you need to appreciate it.
Speaker 3: It was kind of that reminder of like, hey, your parents are people too, can they right? And yeah exactly, and they.
Speaker 2: You know, are giving up things of themselves to be there for you, and like, you know, and yeah, when you're a kid, you're like, right, that's because you're my mom, that's what you're supposed to do. And then you're an adult and you're like, oh man, there were so many other things that you really wanted to do instead of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like all the other messages are kind of like, you know what you would expect in a way, right, Yeah, this one was like I thought, really, yeah, it was to turn this into a show because it's yeah.
Speaker 2: Well it was instead of something that you you should do, it was almost like something that you shouldn't do, you know what I mean that that was the message, just don't do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great yeah, because it's easy to categorize this episode as just silly, like you've got Laurie with the big butt and you got like John with the ball cap and you go, you know, it could just be like a silly sitcom episode, but you're right, there's a great message behind all of that. Yeah, I'm make my kids sit down and watch that tonight because like, right, yeah watch this.
Speaker 3: Appreciate maybe tell me thank you. Yeah, be nice to Kimmy Gibbler.
Speaker 2: Right. Oh man, there's so many There were so many great episodes this season, though, Like really.
Speaker 1: I love I think season three is my favorite. I know, like I know, we have a lot more seasons to go, but I really feel like season three is my favorite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think so far, season three, Like I said, the most consistent, like high points, messages, inclusion of everybody in storylines like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just had a lot of high notes. Jeff, do you have a favorite season?
Speaker 1: Can you pick one?
Speaker 4: Well? This was a deep dive into season three. I haven't done that for the Yeah, but I would say the show got better as it went along. So I think two was good, three was better, four was and I think season four is really strong too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think like three and four felt like our like the pinnacle sort of, you know.
Speaker 4: If I've had some really strong episodes, but I'm not sure, but the whole season was as strong as three.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'll be interested to see as we get further into into five because we're just on season three of season five, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean?
Speaker 2: That the other way whatever, right exactly, And yeah, so it'll be again. I've no idea what happens in these upcoming episodes.
Speaker 3: I'm like, where do they go?
Speaker 1: The one that happened to today, Becky's very pregnant, there's the Lama's class happening, and Becky wants all of the snacks and the chips with the ridges and yeah, yeah and everything.
Speaker 3: So I want chips with Bridges.
Speaker 2: Well, Jeff, thank you so much for joining us again on an episode we just yeah, this is I mean, I kind of like this. This is ranking with go to the source, you know what I mean, find out, find out what the reasons are and what they really like, because I because you had some great things that I never even thought about.
Speaker 1: Totally. We come back into Aspective season four, season five, please come back and.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, yeah, the season breakdown with Jeff Franklin.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's the great.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Stuff.
Speaker 2: This was lovely and we love you and uh and we will.
Speaker 3: See you soon.
Speaker 4: Please dress up again, and I will.
Speaker 6: We're just gonna show up on your front porch dressed like that, but like in the middle of the night to make it really creepy. Yeah, you're just gonna show up on your ring camera and wave and then disappear. Yeah yeah, yep, don't don't tap tales with a good time. But again, thank you guys so much, and fan Ritos, thank you for listening.
Speaker 3: We would love to hear what your thoughts are.
Speaker 2: On favorite episodes of season three, any of your most memorable, forgettable, weirdest, best, worst, all of that, but You can leave us comments about that on Instagram at how Rude podcast, or you can send us an email at howarud Tanta Rito's at gmail dot com. And of course make sure you're liking and subscribing to the podcast so that you know you can get all of these hard ending episodes like the season breakdown with Jeff Franklin as.
Speaker 3: Soon as they come out.
Speaker 2: And yeah, visit our merch store, Howardmerch dot com and we will see you guys next time.
Speaker 3: Because remember the world is small, but the house is full really great episodes. This season just really just.
Speaker 1: Full of great episodes, packed full of good episodes. Yeah, I loved it.
Speaker 2: Top to bottom, basement to attic, all maybe even all the backyard, all of the pack yard, all of the many many shapes of it, all of the backyard, full of good episodes.
Speaker 1: Bye,