Speaker 1: Gambling was something that I did.
Speaker 2: This is Dan Patrick takes a gamble.
Speaker 1: One of my bookies died at the Kitchen Table.
Speaker 3: A podcast vehicle for Dan to talk about his love of gambling.
Speaker 1: One bet, another bet, another bet.
Speaker 2: Without doing the actual gambling. You're a coward.
Speaker 1: It's easy to have a scapegoat And now joined by bad Larry, Shayan Irving and Dylan the graphics. Got I have friends. Here's Dan Patrick, Here we go. It's it's time to play. Dan Patrick takes a gamble. We have firmly established dinner plans with Shay and his wife at my house and planning the menu as we speak. I'm very excited, Danny. What is what are the options for the menu? I that's not how it works. This is just it's a menu. You come in and we only are doing one menu. No special orders. No, the whole thing is special.
Speaker 2: You don't tell John George.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't go over to Guy Fieri's place and say, you know what, I'd like to hold the pickles. No, Actually, Gordon Ramsey, we don't do beat Bobby fly. That doesn't happen. It's just going to be a well thought out, well crafted And are you going to have coloring books for the kids. We're not doing kids. No, no, no, that's bring my nanny. Do you have enchiladas? No, we have one thing on the menu, like we have a one meal.
Speaker 2: She'll be no appetizers, there's no no.
Speaker 1: It's we're going to treat it like it's you know, they're coming over and it's you know, a couple of people. Not how many cases of wine? I am you? I am for your wife. There's some chardonnay that's already on ice. Good. So I'm just saying it.
Speaker 2: She oysters are an aphrodisiac.
Speaker 1: We don't I don't need Okay, hey Larry, Hey, Yeah, So she and his wife are coming over next week, and uh, we're gonna have a meal.
Speaker 4: That's awesome. You'll enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Virgin Expedition. Never been there before. Now, if you want to bring your kids over, I'm just saying, I saw how they behaved at your place. Yeah, and I got a I got a dog that's gonna be running around. I just you know, dog could be in trouble. Yeah, I know. The baby could yeah hurt. I know. But I'm just saying, if if you want to bring your kids my wife would never say, don't bring your kids. What's the vibe? Though, Danny, walk take my shoes off? Like, what's the deal when I walk in the door. You don't have to, but you want me to take my shoes off. You don't have to, you want me to, Like you're gonna wear birkenstocks or you're gonna the roommate probably slippers. I would never wear burkingstocks. Danny an American, and I believe in capitalism. So all right, so you know what, I just you be. You come over interesting as I did, and I at your place, I just be dominated. Yeah, did dominate? Did not respect anything? Did not? I respected the roommate, but I dominated. I respect me. I did not. It was if he wasn't there that day. Yeah, that's really funny. Hey once again. Oh you're so cute, You're funny. Yes, I'll have another beer please. Okay, here we go recapping Bad Larry. You didn't win anything last week, but you didn't lose anything.
Speaker 4: Oh I got miscalculated. I thought I was six and four.
Speaker 1: Okay, why why? Why is it every goddamn week? Ray? Did Bad Larry go six and four?
Speaker 5: You went five and five?
Speaker 4: Which game do i'd have wrong. Then I lost both. Thursday night the Saints in Boston College. Yeah, I went three and two. On Saturday, I won Miami, I won the over in South Carolina, won l s U. I lost Rutgers in Iowa. And then Sunday I had the Eagles, the Colts and over the Ravens.
Speaker 1: I have you losing Boston College? Yeah, the Eagles covered Rutgers Iowa, and I had you Saints.
Speaker 4: Say, aren't you kidding?
Speaker 1: You're right, You're right, You're right, You're fucking right.
Speaker 4: L Ray, Thank you. Ray.
Speaker 1: All you have to do is tambula helping Lay. I'm helping him, checking the work.
Speaker 5: Roight ngrats Larry, you won, you won this one.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, thank you guys. Larry had plus plus ten. Dylan lost two units. He's mine seven seventeen and a half.
Speaker 2: Good week for me.
Speaker 1: Actually, Shaye won two units. You're up one and a half units. Okay. Uh. This week's Diego Pavia Award goes to Dylan once again for for yeah.
Speaker 4: Four and four in a row.
Speaker 1: Yeah uh you Uh?
Speaker 2: Indiana game waster Nebraska.
Speaker 1: You had Nebraska money line over Indiana just missed that. East Carolina just missed the money line over Army.
Speaker 2: I seem that seems like I deserved that one.
Speaker 1: Uh man, I had Chiefs money line against the forty nine ers.
Speaker 2: Okay, it was like even money fucking mahomes dude.
Speaker 1: And then uh say goodbye to the Mets futures. So that's yeah, and then we'll get to the World Series coming up, bad Larry. So we recapped. So he went six and four, Sammy p He won his college football bet and he lost his two NFL bets. I'm starting to fade, Sammy. I am sweet. I really like him. I just don't want to take his advice in gambling. Dude, dude, he will end the year plus money. Yeah, I will tell you that right now. He will end the year plus money.
Speaker 2: It's easy to cherry pick thing. That's what happens to me. Everyone looks at all my.
Speaker 1: Losses, yes we did it, or all the winners pick a Nebraska every once in a while, Shay, anything stand out? You want to recap here? Anything you got screwed on. Uh yeah, I got screwed on the Ravens Bucks game over forty nine and a half. Got screwed there. But I got screwed on the Bucks in general. Just what happened? Like, what the fuck happened?
Speaker 2: The fact that they got that to a ten point game at the.
Speaker 1: End, Yeah, Lamar Jackson is what happened? Yeah, what a dumb What has happened? Dylan? There's a lot of red on here.
Speaker 2: Fresno State. Push just killed me, Dan, that was it.
Speaker 1: So if it didn't Push, you would have had a great week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or been would have been better. Georgia against Texas, that one seemed too good to be true and that time.
Speaker 1: Quin Yours is broken. Quinn Ewers is broken. His confidence is down. I mean he caused at least two sacks on his own without stepping in the pocket. There's something broken within that man. I don't think either of those quarterbacks are good. You don't think Arch is good? I don't know, Oh you mad? Only Carson Beck don't. I don't. I don't think George's quarterback is good at all? Nah, I don't. I don't trust. But they don't have skilled position players like they had last year. But Texas does. That's the issue. Well, not like they did last year Texas. Texas has had some great receivers. Yeah, they don't have worthy, but they got some. I mean, bond is a freak. They Quinn, you were should be playing a lot better than he is. And since the injury, he's been broken. It's not great.
Speaker 2: Dan, also New Mexico Utah State the biggest over under of the weekend. It went over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, congratulations, but still you win the Diego Pabo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and actually, fittingly, I can't. I can't seem to track it down, So you don't know where the was. It's around somewhere.
Speaker 1: Well it was, it was in the studio when.
Speaker 2: It could it could still be there, or I cast it into the fire. Why because I'm sick of winning it?
Speaker 1: Well, why didn't you do better?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to this week?
Speaker 1: All right? So so two weeks from tomorrow, Bad Larry's daughter gets married. Correct, Yes, nice? Yes, okay, everything all tied up there, everything's good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everything we're all set.
Speaker 1: Okay. My wife is a late ad just letting you know.
Speaker 4: What she talked. She talked to my wife the other day. I'm aware of that.
Speaker 1: Dan, where's the honeymoon layer?
Speaker 4: I know they're flying to du why and going to the Maldie I believe.
Speaker 1: Do Why what does he do for work? Claire sounds. It's fun.
Speaker 4: He's a contractor in the city, contract contract.
Speaker 1: The concrete business. Garbage.
Speaker 2: You have to drop something off in Dubai on our way?
Speaker 1: Do why? Do why?
Speaker 4: I was trying to figure out where they were going. I know they told me they're flying into probably.
Speaker 1: Going Yeah, okay, so bad.
Speaker 4: Where's bridge are going?
Speaker 1: The mad the mall deves way to tell you?
Speaker 4: I go to.
Speaker 1: For the Red Chicken barm.
Speaker 2: That's on Long Beach Island there.
Speaker 1: I like, yes, so two weeks from tomorrow it is going to go way yeah, way, Yeah, I'm bringing dice. I'm bringing dice. Really why We're gonna play a game called se low on the day floor. He knows it? What is what is sealing? That's a great American game played in a lot of bars in the Midwest and the Deep South. Okay, but give me dice. It's called uh you know, four, five, six. You gotta either have a four or five or SI. You gotta hit it on or you gotta get a set and you gotta you gotta better lot. Oh we're been money. Oh yeah, dollars on the table. Yes, Ray, So.
Speaker 5: Each player has a turn.
Speaker 6: If a player rolls a four or five or six or trips they automatically win. If you roll one, two or three, you automatically lead.
Speaker 1: Correct. Okay, Larry, have you ever played this dice game?
Speaker 4: No? I haven't, can't wait you will?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Got you paying for two weddings that brings us to bets for this week, and Larry's the clubhouse leader. So Larry, let me give you your get your college picks.
Speaker 4: Okay? On one question, Dan, I went, I won fourteen units last week two?
Speaker 1: We did this week fourteen? What are you talking about week? The week before?
Speaker 4: Weeks ago? I won, I went undefeated.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes?
Speaker 4: And then I want two more? How am I only up ten units? You mean you haven't made that correction?
Speaker 5: You lost? There are other weeks other than the last two weeks you down Before four.
Speaker 4: I was down four and I won fourteen and then I just won two?
Speaker 2: Dan?
Speaker 4: Just I just heard Dan say I was up ten units one unit going six and four? You win one unit?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 4: How does that work?
Speaker 1: Six minus.
Speaker 4: Six minus four?
Speaker 1: You didn't want to six, four, six and five? Right? Am I crazy?
Speaker 4: Is he?
Speaker 1: So? Is Larry up ten? You know what?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to do math ship is Larry.
Speaker 1: Of ten units? Yeah, get all he's up.
Speaker 4: Ten or eleven units or twelve.
Speaker 5: You're definitely not up twelve.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 4: I was down four. I won fourteen and then I won two more. I know the University of Denver didn't have math, but it's.
Speaker 2: You're dead, right, Larry.
Speaker 1: I took computer science, Wow, nerds, and it's Denver University.
Speaker 2: No University of Denver, all of mine.
Speaker 1: I thought it was DU.
Speaker 2: It's DU. The acronym is DU, but uh yeah, it's the Harvard of the West.
Speaker 1: Really like Colorado is CU, but they do say University in Colorado. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't really know why, right.
Speaker 1: Ray, Can we just one time please that we open up this show and we have the numbers? Right?
Speaker 5: This one is my fault. The last seven weeks have been Larry's fault.
Speaker 2: That is fair.
Speaker 1: That is not true, Larry.
Speaker 4: Ray. All I want to do is write down where I'm up now, and I think it's twelve. Honest. If you guys disagree with that, that's fine, but agree on something today so next week it'll be real easy.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I mean being a little bossy, Larry.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not a great right.
Speaker 1: How many is spent, Larry.
Speaker 5: We'll do eleven. We'll do eleven.
Speaker 6: It's definitely not twelve because we had you at nine as a push and if you won two, that's eleven.
Speaker 1: Why do I do this?
Speaker 4: Okay, that's one rady. We'll settle on eleven. That's fine, okay, right, eleven is the number?
Speaker 1: Okay, witness witness, Yeah, alright, all right.
Speaker 4: Larry wits down here or something like that. But that's fine.
Speaker 2: You don't have to go. What are your boys down there?
Speaker 4: A they'll be busting my chops by three o'clock. They stole the unit from me. But that's okay.
Speaker 1: The guy who fixed your teeth is not even getting invited to the wedding, that's true.
Speaker 4: He's a he's my dentist, and he's a he's a great guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well he was hammered in that video, Larry. Was he doing dental work the following day?
Speaker 4: He worked thirday? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really, charlatans, Okay, why don't we create something that you can just coat your teeth with that?
Speaker 2: That's the thing I learned about that recently.
Speaker 1: You don't need to have it's got to be you can't get cavities.
Speaker 2: You can you can get. I think you you may have to do when you're younger, but you can basically like seal your teeth where you Yeah, that's that's the thing. I wish I had known about that.
Speaker 1: Because are real anyway, it's a cavity. Yeah, that's a rip off too. Cavities don't exist, Danny. It's a made up bullshit from the.
Speaker 2: I think they exist. I think they're They're pretty quick to tell you.
Speaker 1: Don't exist unless you lose a tooth. There's no fucking reason that a cavity is a cavity unless it really fucking hurts and your tooth falls out. Who gives it?
Speaker 2: What about root canal?
Speaker 1: What does that even mean?
Speaker 2: I think it's a bigger cavity.
Speaker 1: It doesn't exist. It's fake. It's made up. If you gave teeth X rays to one hundred Dennis, fifty of them, we're gonna say, pay me. The other fifty you're gonna say, no, you're good. Don't worry about it. I'm a couple of d I don't make fifty to fifty, but it's fifty fifty. It's probably eighty paid twenty fifty. It's for sure a ripoff.
Speaker 2: The debt just all debn.
Speaker 1: It's like a Ouiji board, it's all fake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I'm I'll agree with you on that.
Speaker 1: It is bullshit.
Speaker 2: And it's like, do you have don't you have to go to dental school for like ten years?
Speaker 1: No, it's like half an hour. It's you can do it all over. But they should coat your teeth so you know, you don't have to.
Speaker 2: Like the technology exists, yes, yeah, absolutely, That's why everyone gets veneers when they just it.
Speaker 1: Also, Glario, the drill should be silent, it shouldn't be she I don't mind that bothers me.
Speaker 2: I always rather go to the dentist than like the doctor though, because like the maximum worst news you'll get from the dentist is you have a cabinet.
Speaker 1: Be able to go to the dentist and messus in the same store. Like that would calm me down if somebody's like drilling to my teeth or cleaning my teeth, but also somebody.
Speaker 2: Whacking you off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, giving me a massage. No, not like a Deshaun Watson. I mean like an actual massage, you know, like a real I got Robert Kraft. I correct, yeah, correct, Danny. I'm sorry, I'm so distracted. Correct, I'm correct. I'm planning a takeover of my local town soccer board. So it's uh, I'm pretty distracted here with the cell phone. We have an insurrection happening.
Speaker 2: Danny Shay will rise again.
Speaker 1: Amen, We're taking.
Speaker 3: Over the board November sixth, November January sixth.
Speaker 1: We're gonna repeat it. Yeah, we're taking It's gonna be a violent takeover. Wait wait, wait, wait is it now? So Danny in my town? Way too many hippies, not enough capulists. And they say that every kid deserves equal playing time in soccer, no matter how good or bad they are, no matter if they show up to practice or not, no matter how hard they try and practice, or if they do cartwheels, doesn't matter. They all get equal playing time. So there's a parent with a watch on the sideline, no bullshit, that clicks it, and make sure that every kid gets equal playing time. So I've recruited six of eight members needed to do a hostile takeover of the town soccer boy succession. Yeah, there's literally there's no bullshit. There's fifteen soccer board seats on the board, so I need two more people. We're gonna storm the fucking board, put our names in and take over. And your daughters are like nine and nine, eight and four four, But it's the nine and eight year olds that are hey year old doesn't do ship. It's a nine year old. Nine hey year old's a fucking artist. Or the nine year old looks like an athlete. Yeah she can play. Yeah, the four year old is a terrorist violent. Yes, she cannot box, she cannot come to the house. No, I understand that we don't let her to a lot of people. Okay, okay, so bad Larry.
Speaker 4: Your college. I got one question for say, for Shay. You got that twelve year old that was throwing fireballs at your daughter a couple of weeks ago. Yeah, sign her up, sign her up for your Socrates.
Speaker 1: I should Yeah, I should. I should fake I should fake something. She's a beast, all right, bad Larry.
Speaker 4: I'm going to the notother name Navy game. Wow, I gotta believe this is going to be an under It's fifty two and a half in the post. I know that line is coming down.
Speaker 1: I was invited to that game. But it's a noon start at the meadow Lane.
Speaker 3: You should go. I'm going to that's the.
Speaker 1: Time to go Danny game, you go to the Yeah, I'd like to go like a three o'clock.
Speaker 2: I feel like you're splitting hairs a little.
Speaker 1: But I might go to Army Navy at Yankee Stadium. I would go to that that one instead of Navy Notre Dame. But you know, never mind, so bad, Larry, you have the under on a Notre Dame Navy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I figured the Navy's gonna have a couple seven minute drives that end with the fourth down, you know, turnover, you know, not getting the first down. So seven minute drives for no points, my guest under? And is it fifty two much? The paper has fifty two and a half.
Speaker 1: Fifty two and a half?
Speaker 4: Wow, thank you? Okay. Then I want Missouri getting the fourteen from Alabama.
Speaker 1: How do you pronounce that?
Speaker 4: Missouri?
Speaker 1: Missouri, miss miss Ori Robert Or's wife, miss Orri. Okay, miss Orri plus sixteen and a half?
Speaker 4: Thank you, sixteen and a half. And then I want the over in the JMU game twenty four and a half against Southern.
Speaker 1: Miss So it's fifty four and a half.
Speaker 4: Fifty four and a half correct. And then I want Wisconsin at home against Penn State's.
Speaker 1: Plus six and a half. I love this fucking bet, Larry. I love that ship.
Speaker 2: I have that too.
Speaker 1: This is at this is at fucking Camp Randall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I would assume.
Speaker 4: I would assume you got. I sent these in last night, so I'm assuming you guys have a No, I didn't see.
Speaker 2: This is the annual time of year when Penn State just ships the bed completely right.
Speaker 4: Well, they got Ohio State next week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they lose Wisconsin Ohio State.
Speaker 1: I need to lose this game because I fucking want to take Penn State in the Ohio State game. Still. I want to fucking hammer that, and I need them losing the Camp Ran Yes, so six and a half point favorites against the Badgers. All right, we'll come back to your NFL pick, Shay yep uh yeah, Danny, that's bad Larry, bullshit. Uh. Georgia Southern Old Dominion under fifty five, I got, I got the fighting Mark Cuban's laying six and a half against the West Coast Communists. So you're buying into that Indiana offense even though their starting quarterback is out. Don't care, don't care. The only thing they're not great at is run it doesn't matter. I'm not going to break down the game. Okay, yeah, because break it down, you break it down for me.
Speaker 2: I have Washington.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's true. The more you break it down, the more you lose. Correct, all right, SMU's got to look ahead there. Duke plus twelve against the fighting Dallas coke heads Texas Tech. That's the Red Raiders plus six and a half versus the fake Christians funky Town u Utah laying three three and a half now, okay, laying three against the Coogs South Bama lane seven and a half now against ULM Shit. All right, I'll take it. Not a lot on this car. Danny not in love? In love? All right, Dylan, here we go.
Speaker 2: All right, Dan, I got Washington straight up against Indiana plus two hundred. Indiana has burned me many times this year, but I feel like I don't want to hop on the bend.
Speaker 1: I gotta burn Dylan. Got a couple of who's your girls in your past?
Speaker 2: You want to talk about who's your daddy?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: And I got Notre Dame minus third ten and a half against Navy Illinois plus twenty one against Oregon. That's a lot against the scrappy Illinois team. Okay, Oregon's had some less than stellary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little bit of a yeah, the beat Michigan.
Speaker 2: Okay, Northwestern Iowa under thirty seven and a half. Okay, I just I don't even know anymore, Dan, I just have to do it, gotta have it a man in my word, I do like the When the totals with Iowa are under forty, I like them better.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: And I've also got Wisco plus six and a half against ben State.
Speaker 1: All right, bad Larry your NFL picks.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm not sure I like this first one, but I'm gonna take the Jets minus to seven against the Patriots.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I went over into Texans Colts game forty six, the Bengals minus two and a half against the Eagles.
Speaker 1: It's Bengals minus two, Bengals, and.
Speaker 4: It's Bengals Bengal, Bengals.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: I want the Bills minus the three against the Seahawks. Okay, sorry, say about this one. The forty nine ers just slapping the Cowboys around.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: Blame you minus four and a half.
Speaker 1: I don't blame you at all.
Speaker 4: And then Monday Night, Thanks, Hey, Monday night, I want to steal his minus six and a half against my giants and over that thirty six and a half on the Monday night game. Okay, lock and load.
Speaker 1: Uh shay, your turn. Yeah. I got the Fingernails and Indians over forty three and a half. I got the skull and the Hippies over forty eight and a half. And then I'm heavy. I'm heavy on Joe Burrow. Danny, I'm heavy on the frosted tips laying two against Jalen Hurts. Okay, that's it, that's it. That's it, Danny. I don't like this card. Not gonna do Cowboys, No, I'm not. I think I think the Cowboys should lose dramatically. Aubrey is in jury duty that he can't seem to get out of the Menendez case, and that is our MVP, the kicker. So I mean, if you can't get out of jury duty, means you don't want to get at Jerry duty. I've gotten out several times every time. But are they making sure that they don't get out of the room, out of the building because they play, don't they play over the weekend? It doesn't matter. You're you're plugged in. You can't do anything else, but you can leave. No, it's like a felony. It's a felony. Fucking wait are you? Are they staying at a hotel and then they get transported over. Well, you can't go to work while you're on jury duty for a pelony trial. So what do you do? Sit at home and get paid the twenty eight bucks a day? They fucking came.
Speaker 2: Actually not, I thought you just were. They're like, no, you really can't talk.
Speaker 1: About No, No, you can't go to work now.
Speaker 2: So like you couldn't have sit at home and text all your friends.
Speaker 1: He doesn't want to play in the game. That's it. It's really easy to get out of jury duty, Danny.
Speaker 2: I feel like, especially as a member of the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: So he's afraid. He's afraid afraid of the Niners. I think he's afraid of wasting his leg. I'm gonna I'm gonna take the Cowboys straight up.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because I believe I believe in what I believe what Jerry. I believe in the Church of Jerry Jones. I wish Jerry had a church to go to and has some fucking forgiveness.
Speaker 6: And yes, Ray so Aubrey's on in twelve person Jerry for a felony assault case centered around a second degree strangulation charge.
Speaker 1: Not guilty. I thought the Cowboys choked, all right, should It's not good for me to be here? Why this is brutal? No, I'm getting beat up. Who brought that on? You did by being a cowboy fan? No, okay, that's like saying I brought it on for being a white male. It's just not something I would I had a choice in, Danny, I was born into this ship. There's a lot of things you're born, but also you would have chosen to I'm from Irving, Texas. There weren't a whole lot of options.
Speaker 2: White man.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that fucking sweet. Sorry, Marvin h oh no, no, no, Be and Me is great.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: For the past two years, it's been really good just being on the show.
Speaker 1: You may.
Speaker 3: You know in general I kind of like you.
Speaker 1: But being on the show. Oh, that's it's improved your life?
Speaker 3: Oh for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: How do you think I walked into that car dealership with a stack of cash.
Speaker 4: They were like, oh, they.
Speaker 3: Were like, oh, I'm not sure. Do you have the credit? Yep? Do you have the cash yep.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love the laundry bag.
Speaker 3: I loved it so much. With my Italian right next to me. No no, I was like, no, no, this is the one with the money in the credit. Okay, I'm bringing stereotypes over here.
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: I am all right, Dan, I've got a little future Jared Goff to win MVP plus eight point fifty there. I mean, aside from Lamar and I guess maybe Josh Allen at this stage and that value that it makes doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: He should be I don't think Mahomes cares about winning the m v P. Now he only get cares. He wants to be sou He's doing a.
Speaker 2: Pretty pretty good job of winning while sucking right now.
Speaker 1: I mean he hadn't played well. I don't the days of throwing forty five fifty touchdown passes doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Yeah he got his foot fully through the door with that. And yeah, now he's more of a game manager.
Speaker 1: Yeah he is. Yeah he's Rock Purty. He looked fucking bad. They both looked. Rock Perdy had better. He's gonna have to win games now. Yeah, that's where it's like, Okay, he's a really good quarterback. Okay, got a lot of weapons. Okay, now he doesn't have anybody. Now, you got to win. Now, you got to win a game, game on the line, and Mahomes does it almost every time every time.
Speaker 2: He Yeah, the tertiary characters, we do not use tertiary.
Speaker 1: Fucking super nerd over here. I know that is the first time we've used that word on this show. Larry, do you know what that means, Chary?
Speaker 4: You do secondary auxiliary?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, exactly right. All right, I'm gonna give you round app that's a providence editdation.
Speaker 2: There the only guy in Jersey who knew that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so you got Jared Golf winning the MVP plus eight point fifty.
Speaker 2: Yes sir?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: What else you got?
Speaker 2: I'm taking the Rams straight up tonight against the Vikings, right, I don't just like the primetime spot.
Speaker 1: Vikings are final game for Cooper Cup. Yeah, yeah, man, they are shopping that mother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nothing's a secret there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, what else you got?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna lay the eleven with the Lions against the Titans.
Speaker 1: Such a ship number as a ship number, that's a big number, man.
Speaker 2: And that kind of bucks this season, Strand a little bit, but I mean automatically, I was like, Titans plus eleven, it seems too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, spreads that big automatically about the dog in the NFL.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's that's thirty points in college.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to take the Eagles plus two against Shay's Bingals. Fuck you damn sorry, sorry about it. Raiders money line against those Chiefs plus three sixty.
Speaker 1: This is where you just see this crick This is this is where you win the Diego Pavilla Award or.
Speaker 2: I win three zero point sixty units.
Speaker 1: But that's my point is like, even if you're going to bet something like that, you might as to beat the Chiefs, but you might as well parlay it with something because three point six is what to you at seventeen and a.
Speaker 2: Half down right now?
Speaker 1: It's a fun You parlay it with an easy money line. You're No.
Speaker 2: Five and that's that's the dumb logic. You parlay it, and then you fucking win this one and lose the game you parlay it. They would love, Larry Hill, this would love.
Speaker 4: For me to parlay. I agree with the Raiders aren't going to win that game, no, all right, Larry, But if they do, I don't mind doing it with the money, but you know, take better with the Yankees again with Cole.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's the other thing we forgot about fucking baseball. I got goddamn money on that. Okay, but let me see, Dylan, are you doing You're not You're not here, but you're acting like you're here. You're not on your board, Danny. Okay, I know, but when you're here, I need you to be here focused.
Speaker 2: Too late, first of all, way, stranger things can happened too.
Speaker 1: Late, and I might take the invitation back to whoa yeah, because you know what, you are cheating me on my time and now I have to on my time entertain you and your wife. I just think you really cheated me today. I don't think you gave me one hundred You gave me about sixty one percent. Fantastic.
Speaker 2: Actually, the bigger.
Speaker 1: Issues sixty one percent your wife one hundred percent. No, your wife is all in. She's in the moment, she's in the conversation. She's laughing, she knows what she has. I know means, okay, do you have anything else before we get to the World's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I'm just getting interrupted over here, Dad.
Speaker 1: I just spent three hours entertaining a nation, and I gotta just lower myself. Russo was a great segment. Did you see his hair? Yeah? Cool movie.
Speaker 2: That was a mild day.
Speaker 1: It was great. Christopher Russo's hair was. I loved Electricy. I gotta say, yeah, I gotta say, there's a lot of nepotism going on for your industry. Yeah, sure, like lebron nepotism, I have no problem with. I have no problem what about your industry's nepotism. Uh, there are some people who have jobs who shouldn't have those jobs.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Oh so you know what, you know, it would be like it would be like if Bronnie was hosting a really big time show, or you know, if it was like Bronni was starting for the Lakers. Yeah, not getting the yeah, like it's the fifty fifth pick. Well, sometimes you just don't care about Isaiah Long.
Speaker 1: You cut, you cut the line the point. Yeah, but you can cut the line halfway or you can go right to the front of the line. I agree the line half But calling like a Wednesday night baseball game on fucking ESPN Plus is not the same as calling like halftime as Sunday night football on NBC, like that kind of ship is where I start tuning out, like it's it's hard to justify. Yeah, uh, anything else dealing.
Speaker 2: I got one more dank Stiller's minus six and a half against the Giants.
Speaker 1: Okay, that pruss baseball bad, Larry. Do you have a baseball bet? World Series bet?
Speaker 4: We don't go anything but football for to keep score, right, Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: This is just a Hey, you've got the World Series the Dodgers.
Speaker 4: Just too many Yankee fans that live around me. I'm definitely betting the Dodgers in the series. I might go Dodgers series and then go call game one.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Yankees Game one, Dodgers World Series.
Speaker 2: Dodgers Dodgers in five. Sick Dodgers is.
Speaker 1: Still inside your turn. It's because you're terrible over eight and a half game one, clarity six, okay, over eight and a half. Over eight and a half game one, I guess you're figuring that the Yankees are going to get seven of those runs. Yeah, they've got a fucking yardo flaridy yardo yardo. Okay, are you picking the World Series winner? I got Yankees and seven Okay.
Speaker 2: I'll take the Dodgers in five five damn.
Speaker 1: Okay, Shy and Irving podcast wherever you get your podcasts now, when you come over next week, if you come over next week. If I don't know, I just once again, I feel like I got cheated today. And now I'm going to tell my wife maybe get Domino's pizza and that dude, that'll be it. The roommate's going to be so mad at me. I know, but I can't say to my wife, give one hundred percent when you gave sixty one percent. I gave more than sixty one percent. That's arbitrary number. Where'd you even come up with that? Oh? I did the research. I did the math.
Speaker 2: Is Domino sixty one percent? Though Papa John maybe I.
Speaker 1: Did more than sixty one It might be De Giorno.
Speaker 2: It's not delivery, it's just off overtaking.
Speaker 1: The soccer board is great content for the show. Okay, people are invested in my violence with the U eleven soccer It's true. It's true. People are obsessed with what I'm going on with because you gotta understand, Danny, you gotta understand I'm psychotic, and so and so are most of the parents on the sidelin. I've infected them. I've sold them. But here's the thing that is great that you're all in. But you have to be all in on this, like you came here to do this. I did, and I came here to spread the word about how to take over your local soccer board. But you even said you weren't all here today. You even not true. It's not true. I said, I am getting blown up about the soccer. You said that you were checking your phone. I had to and you were not here. I was here sixty one percent. Unbelievable. It's at least seventy seven. I sixty one. All right, So pizza hut seventy seven? Yeah, I think, I think, And so okay. I wouldn't say peace, I would say silver sands, all right, we'll see what we can do. Okay.
Speaker 2: But that's that's compromise.
Speaker 1: So the shan Irving wherever you get your podcasts, anything else needs to be mentioned here. We went way too long. I spent no, no, no no, I gotta go get stitches out of my show.
Speaker 2: We can talk about how by b yu.
Speaker 1: At that bruises.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good that it was just a scope.
Speaker 1: Well for you the commoner, like for me, you know what pissed me off, You know, pissed me off Monday when I listen to the show and you were like, everybody checked in on me except Marvin. That is true. That was lam Marvin. But then I was like, people need to check on He just said it was a scope who gives a ship? Blah blah blah. Come to find out you just lied about the the fact that the shoulder surgery was for real. I didn't want these guys to be it was for real. You told me, oh, just scoting a big deal. Otherwise I would have been fucking texting. I didn't want these guys to be nervous about if I was going to be alive on Monday and that they wouldn't have jobs, so I didn't. I tried to take that away from them. I mean, you can see that's that's a war work. That is real. Yeah, and I got four bullet holes up here. Jesus.
Speaker 3: If I wasn't so busy over the weekend, I know you had, I still would text you. I didn't need it, but we're going to be there. But I'm go, I know, and half didn't. Yeah, no, DP, I'm spending money already that I don't even have yet.
Speaker 1: Because if I die, that's it. Ballgame, it all goes away.
Speaker 3: I got to do like Sunday night football all the time.
Speaker 1: Then I leave this to my kids and then you know, they make this a jungle gym or something, just letting you know, go cart track every Yeah, everybody's done. I'm gonna have like skateboard with shelter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean people are gonna have to run the fund center whatever it's called.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you around kids. Okay, So that's it. That's it, bad Larry. I'm looking forward to two weeks where I get to see you have fun with your with your family.
Speaker 4: Thank you, sir. Can't wait walk out the door to raise you know that guys? Good luck?
Speaker 1: All right, that's bad Larry. Who lives in New Jersey, Shay and Irving and you got Dylan, you got Picture Day Ray, and you got Marvin and yours truly we done? Why Why the on your fucking face? I'm upset about the surgery. A yeah, that that obsessed me. But I'm good. Yeah, I mean it's just a lot, Danny. It is. It's aggressive, but I was here on Monday. You were your game game Warrior hashtag warrior looks. This is Oh, now you care. It's funked up, man, it's fucked up. On my tombstone, it'll say hashtag warriors and that's it.
Speaker 3: You and Steph Curry greatest Warriors, every right.
Speaker 6: It's really not a surprise though, Like you had COVID like bad few and you're like, we're like, oh, maybe we'll have the week off. Dan's like, we're gonna move the entire set outside in twenty degree weather and I'm going to do the show.
Speaker 3: It's not really twenty twenty. What in the blue hell are you going to do? I And it's so funny because I was telling my what. She goes, Marvin, what do you think Dan's going to do? I said, Dan's going to come here and just do the show with no audience.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought. I thought you'd just be solo shot. Yeah, I might kicking it. Yeah, Yeah, you're fucking nuts, dude. What then I'm not going to continue to do this? No, I'm just saying, yes, a that's crazy, but like the fact that you just don't fucking quit like ever. Yeah, but I got other things I'm going to do. No, I mean, like you're I'm saying you, oh, no, coming to work, shoulder surgery, COVID. Who gives a shit, doesn't matter. You're like, oh, yeah, it's fucking Monday, colonoscopy and sports hernia, back to back, yeah, or back to front. I know there's something in the fucking psyche though. That's like something I don't know if it's old generation or if it's something you was born with. I don't know what it is. I just it's called caring about your audience, just caring about people. It's deeper in that. I think it's a violent competitive nature. Well, that's true violently. I don't have violent, but I I do. I was asked yesterday do I like playing board games? And I said no, right, it brings out the worst of me. You are violent in particular that risk any risk at risk? Does an Can we play risk any risk?
Speaker 3: No? I don't risk.
Speaker 1: I don't play. You know, I've never played a video game before, No, ship, never played a video never.
Speaker 2: It would be funny if the World of.
Speaker 1: Warcraft, Madden Call of Duty, nothing, never played.
Speaker 2: It, cripplingly addicted to video games after the show's done.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, and and I get too competitive? Would be awesome if you just streamed like yeah, which, yeah, I would watch that naked. I'm just gonna sit there naked.
Speaker 3: And you got to call him when DP does his new show on h G t V. He's gonna do something. I'm gonna you're gonna do South.
Speaker 1: I'm going to. I just I'm done with doing every single day. That's all. I just got to hold you other things, doing the things you have. I'd like to I'd like to move to Italy. I'd like to learn Italian.
Speaker 3: We're all going to Italy.
Speaker 1: Score we're recording in Italy. Southern probably Southern life. Family is from there, Southern, like the different kinds of people, those two different different kinds of people. I haven't been to Lake Como, but I like to go up there, hang with George George Clooney. No, he sold his place I think for a hundred really nice. Oh yeah, beautiful folks have been Yeah yeah, they said cats of ship. I don't know. No, it's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Sorry that Italy. Look, I'm just trying to hitch my wagon. I'm no, you're not going You're Scott Vampell, I'm Stanford Steve. I'm just gonna You're not whoever scot Vapel, goes Steve.
Speaker 1: No, I'm done. I don't want anybody to follow me.
Speaker 3: Well too late.
Speaker 1: No, you hate that ship. You don't want any followers. You don't anybody following you in real life? No, I don't. It's mine. I'm not on social media and you live out here. You ain't. You could have been a lot closer. I don't need any friends. Wow, Because my wife says, why don't you go make friends? And I say, no, no, need to.
Speaker 2: Friends are nice?
Speaker 1: Then have four kids need friends for they're not the house?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But I mean if you want someone to talk to, eventually they're gonna call you for something, to need something or not. I don't need anything. Yeah, I agree. A great night. I'm by myself in my bar having some tequila. We're gonna have cigars or are you? I don't know what you're allowed to have when you I'm allowed to sigars. Are you allowed to have liquor?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Are you allowed to have gummies? Does she know about it? Oh? Well no, I'm not going to advertise it. Are you allowed to smoke? Pot? Smoke? She would probably smell. I'll claim that on you. But do you have any cocaine.
Speaker 3: I do not.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the.
Speaker 2: Easiest thing, that's easiest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really hard to tell if I'm on cocaine. Okay, this way, Okay, we have We've said too much and said absolutely nothing. This is this is the one that brings me down. Yeah, Emmy, okay, Uh, they don't get them for podcasts. Okay. So for everybody here, I hope you'll join us next week. Can't wait. Thanks for joining us. It's been our pleasure to serve you. Have a good weekend.