Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome back to Bachelor Happy Hour.
Speaker 2: I'm Rachel and I'm Chrudy.
Speaker 3: And today we have a very special guest from Bachelor Nation but also from the Valley.
Speaker 2: Everybody, welcome Jasmine.
Speaker 4: Guys, how are you?
Speaker 2: We are so good, We're so happy to have you.
Speaker 3: This is like really exciting for me because you're like Bachelination og Royalty, you know, like way.
Speaker 4: Back yeah, throwback, and it's been like almost ten years anymore. I don't even know.
Speaker 1: It's crazy that it's been ten years because we watch you on the Valley and you are so iconic. You have a very deep history in reality TV.
Speaker 4: Yes, I have been around the world literally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like it weren't you on Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders like the original original?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, Tea, you had a show called Making the Team. So I haven't watched this Netflix one. I have no idea, but I see clips. I'm like, oh, they have no idea. What it used to be like on cmto the Team? Okay, that was crazy.
Speaker 2: Making the Team was crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was no joke. It's like, I think the things they did back then, they would cancel in a heartbeat if they did it today.
Speaker 3: Because I've seen both, and I'm like, there is a little bit of a contrast.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it.
Speaker 3: Still is like obviously very difficult to go through that process. And I'm like, back then, you guys are like up there with America's Next Top Model.
Speaker 4: It was literally I'm like, I can't PTSD. I can't even watch the new season on Netflix. I'm gonna trigger, Like these girls got it so easy. Yeah, it was a different time.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of reality TV, I do want to go back and get into all of that. But at the top, you just got married, and first of all, congratulations. Yeah, it has been amazing to watch you and Melissa and see your relationship on screen. But I think everyone would love to know when did you realize that this is something different that she was the one?
Speaker 4: Oh? I think so before I mean Melissa started dating, I was saying with for like five years, I was like, I'm done with reality TV. I'm just gonna be single. I'm like, I'm gonna do this single thing by myself. And then she, you know, came out to La during a pandemic and we went on this date and everything about her I just loved. I mean I already knew her prior to that because we grew up in the same town she graduated with my brother, so I kind of like knew who she was, but we didn't know each other, and we kind of kept in contact on like Instagram that was always flirting, but which we went on our first date. Just something about her. I was like, I'm going to be in your life forever. I don't know how how it's gonna happen, how is gonna happen, but you're gonna be my life forever. And I just knew like she was somebody I wanted to like be with. But then the more we kept dating, kept dating, and it was like, oh wait, I actually like love this person. And I was like, Okay, I think I just wanted to like be with you forever. I just knew. It was just something about her, Like you ever meeting the Lesslie, you'll understand she's just like the most amazing person human, Like everybody feel good, Jakes, you feel good. You just want to be a better person because she like just poured so much into you. Yeah, I just knew. Like one of our third dates, I was like, yeah, I think you're gonna be in my life forever, babe. Yeah, this is it and then she just moved to La and then she never left totally.
Speaker 2: Like gay, this is so sweet.
Speaker 3: I'm like hearing you talk about her like I can it just radiates off of you. When you guys were dating, like and obviously probably discussing maybe next steps for relationship, how did like engagement come up? Like did you guys talk about maybe who was going to propose? Or like was it a surprise for both of you guys?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So actually Melissa was like kind of was like, give me an ultimatum. Sort of she was like, look, I'm ready to get married and have kids. Because at the time we were traveling, we were just like doing so much and we were like we knew we were like going and get engaged, but we just were like doing so much. I weren't thinking about, oh, we actually have to look at rings. So once she said she's like, I really want to get engaged by you know, Christmas all this stuff, and I'm like, we got to sit down. So we kind of went to gole look for the rings, decided which ones we like, and then she actually had her sabbatical for work coming up, so we were like, this is the perfect time to take a long two week trip somewhere and then possibly do it there. So we went to Majorca and Lake Como and like Singapore, all these different places, and then you know, I decided to just do this in Mayorka, and then she decided to do Lake Como. I actually lived to her. It was like I don't have the ring. It's not ready. It's like I wanted to do with this trip, but I'm so sorry it's not ready. And so I had this whole like live set up. This photographer was like waiting for us on this mountain clip. It was like really beautiful, and yeah, she was like super surprised. So it was really sweet.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so like a double engagement.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's even better. Like that is so fun that you both got to do it. The world has obviously watched you, you know, go into different love stories you were on the Bachelor, But did this feel like a big personal ship stepping into a queer relationship publicly or was that like more of a natural evolution and for you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So when I was on the Bachelor, like I remember interviewing dor my audition and like telling them like, yeah, like I date women too. I never watched a Bachelor at the time, so I was like, is this like a mixed type of thing. They're like, no, it's just one guy and like, you know, twenty five girls. So when I got off the Bachelor, I was like, you know, I the way, like there was so much attension around like other my other friends who are in relationship with like Raven and Adam, they were having so much attention on their relationship. I'm like, I don't know if I want to deal with that, like coming out. So I was like anything I do now, I'm like keeping my relationship private. I want to keep it like, you know, something special. And I always said I'm not doing any more reality shows and then finally be down a relationship and the value was presented to us. I was like, you know, this could be something that I think people need to see. Like I was like, there's not many like queer gay couples on TV or reality that I have seen, and you know, we really sat and talked about and I was like, this could be a way to like, you know, give awareness and you know, show people that like we are, yes we're gay, but you're just like any other out there, Like we do the same shit. We you know, want the same goals and things in life. So I think we really wanted to show that representation. So it was really nice that that she was on board for because what's that didn't come from like a TV background. She was like, you know, corporate early, and so I was really nervous that it was like, how is she going to react to that, you know, especially like being in this world and trying to be accepted in her coming from a corporate world and I'm in the reality space, but you know, I'm coming off of like The Bachelor and everyone's thinking that I'm straight. It was like, Okay, what are people going to think? Like is this going to be recepted the right way? But I think you know, when I did, everybody was very like welcoming and You're like, oh my god, that's so sweet. I'm happy for you. So yeah, it wasn't like a bad or weird transition or anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's amazing.
Speaker 3: And I and I really do like think about obviously you mentioning she comes from a corporate background and she's like not in this space, and I could only imagine how interesting that can be, like transitioning into this world because as we know, it. It is so complex and it comes with so many layers. How do you guys support each other. I guess specifically with being in the public eye and then also for you Jasmine as like a black woman queer on reality TV. I'm sure that comes with so many layers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like it's crazy, I know with me and her, and we always have these conversations like when we went into it, where like we have to be very open and talk to each other, like always checking in because with me, I'm just like, you know, I just go for it. I'm like, say what I wanted to do this and that, but I'm like, oh wait, now I'm in a relationship, Like I have to think about her as well, Like what like people are going to think about her, what they're going to like give her, Like, you know, I don't want her to get all this hate and stuff. So it's one thing that we how we navigate it just always checking in with each other, you know, and making sure like if this gets too much, then let's not do it. Like if it gets to a point where you know, you really think that is going to ruin our relationship, or it's something with your career, your family, then you know what, maybe we have to take a step and either you step back and you're not a part of it, or we both step back because like to me, like she is so important and takes like priority over all of this especially and also like to answer about being you know, queer and black, like that's a whole nother like level too. It's like I always feel like I have to like show up a certain way or I have to like make sure I'm representing for the black people but also making sure I'm representing for the quirk or a few girls. There's so many like different things like pressure. Sometimes I feel like and there's moments where I'm like why do I have to like be like that? Why do I have to act this way? But I'm like I just want to be me, So I kind of like have to, like when I'm filming, just tell myself, Look, this is just who I am and how I'm going to be. And if like people don't get it, or if it doesn't breathe the right way for the black community or the queer community, then you know, I can't help it, because I really can't. You know, it is a reality. You cannot please everybody, Like somebody always have something to say. You're not black, you're you're hanging all the white people in the valley, or you're you're gay, Like why are you there? It's just so many things worry about. So I'm like, you know what, I'm just gonna do me and I think I have Melissa. She's very good at supporting me through it. But yeah, she's just honestly, she doesn't truly care to be on the show. She's just like, I just want to be there for you. I'm like, thank you. I love doing this.
Speaker 1: Sweet that's very sweat I first of all, I think you do such an incredible job bringing something different to the valley. I think when I first heard about it, I didn't know what to expect, but you and Melissa bring something that is so beautiful and wonderful. But what is that like? Going from The Bachelor, which is about dating and you're kind of in these fantasy situations and now it's your real life. How has that been the transition?
Speaker 4: It is so different. Like people always say, like, well, you're on the Bachelor, You're on TV. I'm like, no, like I was on a dating show. Like you talk about your feelings, like I remember sitting actually being in Saint Thomas or Afraid where we were. It was with Vanessa and Danielle Malfie, and we were laying in the bed sleeping and Vanessa's like, I think I'm in love with Nick, and then Daniels, I think I'm in love with Nick too, And I just didn't have to say because I was just like, you know, so I'm like, you're just competing kind of low key, but at the same time, all you're doing is talking about your feelings, like you're not talking about anything else. I don't think anybody asked me about my life, asking about like the only thing that I knew I was actually dating a woman. Dating woman was like Jamie, Danielle, Dilo, and Raven, Like no one else was like asking me deeper questions because all we did was talk about Nick and love. So coming off the Bachelor, going into or like, oh, like every day situation where they're filming you nine to five, it's like it's kind of refreshing because it's nice that you can like really show who you are, and that was something I was really excited about doing the Valleys, like, yeah, people can finally see that, like I have a life, I'm not just the crazier who's drinking at popping off. Actually I'm cool because it's fun. So that's I think that's the big difference, is like just showing your real life, which I love. Man loved The Bachelor too, but it was just like it's too much, you guys know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how was a difference there with like friendships? Like is there anybody from your season or just even in Bachelor Nation that you're like super close with still And how does that differ from like.
Speaker 2: Obviously you're probably with the people in the.
Speaker 3: Valley so much throughout the year, Like how are those friendships different?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I am still friends with Braven Gates, de Loo, Alexis Waters, Jamie King. Those are like my core from the show where they were in my action, my wedding. So I think I'll they say like that's the best thing, Like thank you, Nicky gave me that. That's okay. No, Yeah, having those friendships, I think we're so special because you know, when you're going with the Bachelor, like all you're you're with them all day. You're with these girls all day and you're not with the lead. So for me, it was just like this is so special and then you know, transitioning coming to the Valley. It is also kind of the same because you're with your friends you know, every day, but it's a different type of like friendship because here it's like I feel like on the Valley, we have to have deeper conversations, all drama things that you technical maybe don't want to talk about. You got to go there. On the Bachelor, at least, it's like we're all talking about the one same thing, and it's like no one's fighting. I mean you are fighting sometimes, but like you're not fighting about like hey, like you know some drama that we wo have on the Valley, you would never have that on the mat The drama is definitely different.
Speaker 1: I think watching it, just the drama is that hard to separate, Like what's happening on the show and where that fighting is and then your friendship's in real life or is that your real life like when you're actually in a fight.
Speaker 4: No, it's real. It's definitely real, and it's so like frustrating because for me, I'm the type of person where I'm like, there's confrontation, I want to walk away. I just want to like leave it. And that was my problem with Janet, like I just never wanted to like talk about it, and I like let it build up. And so when you're doing these types of shows, you have to like really talk about it, even if you're uncomfortable and it freaking sucks. Like I remember walking into that beach scene with Janet when I called her Karen. I knew going into that I had to have this conversation like the producers like you have to talk to you have to Like I'm like, I don't want to do this, Like I just don't want to see about it. It was so uncomfortable and I'm like, all right, I get let's just go like you want jazz and good, here we go. Like it was just like that's kind of annoying, but it's like, you know, you have to do it, so you just kind of have to walk in. But yeah, it's yeah, so it's just a it's hard time sometimes.
Speaker 3: Was there ever like a segue but before the Valley, Like, how did you get immersed like within specifically this group of people?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so let me think back. Yeah, so I after The Bachelor, I moved to la like a lot of people do, and I met someone who was like dating James Kennedy kind of and then we became roommates. And then I met Jesse Montana who was on Vanderpaul Rolls, and he's like, hey, we're looking for a host that sir, And I was like, I need a job. Started working there and that's kind of how I met everybody and kind of got met Ariana. We became friends, and then I wasn't really good friends to Brittany or Jack's, but it was me and she and he became like really best friends. And then they were trying to get me on the banner Pump and I was like, I'm not doing you know, my reality TV. I said, I'm done, Like it's over, Like I'm I'm just going to work. I'll be friends with all you guys. I'll come in the background watch all that. But then like flash for a couple of years later, they were talking about making The Valley and Janet hit me up and I was like, hey, Brittany wants to throw your name in for like the interviews who they're looking for another couple and we think you and Melissa will be great. And I was like, you know what, maybe this could work. I said, if I do anything else reality wise, I want Melissa to be on board, and I want to make sure like we're showing like my ro authentic self, like I don't want to do a game show anything like that, and so it kind of like aligned. But then like a whole year went by and they were like, we're not you know, I didn't hear anything. So I was like, oh, it's not happening. And then Melissa went on to do squid Games and then you know, then oh thank god, she still got to do the Valley a little bit. I was nervous that, you know, her doing that with the contracts that she wasn't going to be able to, but they let her do it, and I was like, yay, thank god, so it all worked out. Yeah, that's kind of I got it. She all roads lead back to Shina.
Speaker 1: Wait, I'm died.
Speaker 2: I know. I'm like class literally did something.
Speaker 4: He's iconic.
Speaker 1: I did not realize that you were working at SIR. I feel like you lived so many different lives.
Speaker 2: I it's crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm going to write a book. I swear you need to.
Speaker 2: Write a book.
Speaker 1: Were you working at SIR when you were on Bachelor in Paradise?
Speaker 4: No, I got the drop after but I knew everybody at that time because I remember like meeting Faith and La La and like and there was like drama going on with Faith and I think Jackson think you're like something going on there. But yeah, so I knew everybody at the time. I didn't say until right after I know, and that's probably why they wanted me. I was like, I'm not joining the show, okay, I'm not just jumping into.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you were like the bone Carrier, you knew everything that was going on being opposed.
Speaker 4: You to stand there so you get to see ever that's happening, Like Christ coming in not even working. Chris busted through the door about the fight with James, and I'm like, what is happening here? Like it was like crazy, Yeah, this is yeah, Yeah, this is crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. What has it been like criticism wise? Because I think when we put ourselves in this situation, we do open ourselves up to people talking about us. Has it been harder with your other shows or with The Valley?
Speaker 4: Oh? Man, I think The Valley is crazy. The fans are just like insane. Brabo fans are really like yeah, next level. They are so invested. I think with the Bachelor fans. I mean they are too, they were just different. Laugh. Yeah, they were just a little different. The fans were I think here since they are like digging into your life and they see more of you and like you kind of like have just there's more opportunity sy like mess up, not mess up, but like you know, do something stupid. People are like, oh my god, but I'm the Bachelor. I just felt like it was more a little sweeter, so people were maybe a little like nicer things than I think ABC fans are, yeah, a little more conservative, so like I don't know, but Bravo fans they just they'll tell you straight to you you don't care.
Speaker 2: That's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 3: It was like, it's definitely because they have so much more like information about your life. So it's like they're more that people see about you. They can like you know, you know, come up with.
Speaker 2: These theories and nearness.
Speaker 3: And then I think with like Bachelor people, it's like they only see one side of you, so it's like they put you in this box and then it's like you kind.
Speaker 2: Of have to stay in that box in box since yeah.
Speaker 4: Get out of that box. It's like what happened to you. You were this this person. Yeah, and you know my scene. That's crazy. I mean I just, oh, man, I like Karenn on my season. Lord oh you.
Speaker 2: Did have Karenn. Oh my god, no, y'all season's true.
Speaker 4: It was pretty insane.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: What was like a crazy moment from next season that you remember that the public hasn't.
Speaker 4: Seen crazy moment? I mean, this is crazy, I think for people who are on the show. But we me and Raven, we snuck out anew or Leans with Louis.
Speaker 2: With Louie.
Speaker 4: Yes, we snuck out. We got Begnet's and it was like the first day it was like, you know, not leaving. It was like, oh my god, we're I know, you're like another world. Like that was honestly a crazy moment. I mean there's a little things like and I would always try to read a book underneath, like laundry because you couldn't read anywhere, Like where's jasman like reading underneath like a pile.
Speaker 1: Of like clothes smuggled in literature.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because you can't read, you can't do anything. I don't know. Our season was just not like we were allowed. I don't know if you guys were allowed to, like had a free range to drink. I think they changed it up in my season they had change it. Yeah, we would drinking like ten in the morning. I remember drinking like making mimosas or mohitos at ten in the morning. Vanessa and Taylor were fighting making breakfast and I was just like, what is happening? Like this is It was so iconic to me and I'm like this is great because I didn't really care. I just loved there for like a vacation. I was like, I'm.
Speaker 5: It was so locked in that you like, I love it and I'm like, girl, no, yeah, I truly was.
Speaker 4: There's so many crazy things. I don't know. I'm trying to think of anymore.
Speaker 1: Is there anything for Paradise?
Speaker 2: Right? I was like, how was paradise?
Speaker 4: I mean my paradise. I think broke the internet, So I got it. That was a crazy paradise, okay, because we had to you know, come back start again. It was like yeah, and half crazy things you guys didn't see. I mean, you guys kind of saw everything that's insane.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you've been on the two probably most like icnic craziest seasons.
Speaker 2: It was so regular season, and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was just like nuts to think that, like how we you know, we were all so excited. We got there great, and then like literally within twenty four hours was like okay, shut down, what is happening? It was that it wasn't even forty eight because like we we come to like three two three days and then it just like I was like, what is going on? Well, other things? I'm trying to think anything crazy?
Speaker 3: Sorry, guys, No, you're good.
Speaker 2: On the edge of my seat more.
Speaker 4: I mean, nothing like crazy truly like happened. I mean just the stuff you guys seen. Nothing to think.
Speaker 3: You have any regrets, Like, is there anything that you wish that you did differently on the Bachelor?
Speaker 2: Be here nice.
Speaker 3: That maybe would have Like I don't know because obviously I'm like every choice carves.
Speaker 2: A different lane, you know, path for you.
Speaker 3: So is there anything you're like, I should have done that or I should have done that.
Speaker 4: I think I wish that I would have did more on ground When I wanted to leave. There was a moment in sat Tom before I got like kicked off that night I wanted to leave. I was ready to go. We were on this cataran with Nick, and he was like giving me the total ick and he like it was he was doing something with his legs. He was like it was really gross and I was just like this is not yet. I was ready to get out, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, what was happening with the legs.
Speaker 4: He was like opening up legs like thinking he was kind of funny, and it wasn't funny. And I was just maybe because I was just so checked out of like this is gross and like you need to close your legs since nobody wants to see that. I just wish in my heart, I just you know, had more of the ball, like no, I'm out. But I think that's like one regret. But besides, I don't think I regret anything else. Maybe not drinking too much, but I was like twenty days I reading here. Yeah yeah, yeah, I think that's about that I regret. Yeah. I think everything else was kind of like fun. So yeah, just standing on business, I wish I did that more.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, you're standing on business, yes.
Speaker 2: So absolutely.
Speaker 1: And I have to ask about the Valley. You guys just wrapped season is it three?
Speaker 4: Yep? Season three? We just shot the reunion like a week after my wedding. It was insane, that's right.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: From your wedding straight to the reunion.
Speaker 2: What was that like?
Speaker 4: It was tough because I was just on this cloud nine. I was so high, so happy, Like I truly was like I walked into Dree and like, oh my god, this is so fun, and I'm like, wait, no, I have to like lock in, like what we have to fight today, Like I don't want to do this. And even at the three un I was just still so happy. So when I was like making moments and points, I don't know. I think I could have been a little harder, but I was just like I don't care because I was just such on a high still, you know, but it was. It was good. You guys are going to be very entertained.
Speaker 3: And oh, speaking of a wedding, I want to go back and talk about that a little bit more because obviously you were on cloud nine.
Speaker 2: M bliss, total happiness.
Speaker 3: How was wedding planning for you and Melissa?
Speaker 4: Oh my wedding planning was amazing. You know a lot of people think that it's like and a lot of people think that it's like, oh, this scary thing for us. We had a wedding planner and she was amazing. I mean, thank god for her because I wouldn't remember anything that's such adhd but for us, so it's good. I loved like going to the venue. I love like, you know, picking out the flowers, seeing what it's going to look like. I think every meeting we had, the tasting from the food, everything was just so exciting. I Mean there's moments that is stressful when it comes down to little details like I was making match books and staying up late and doing like the menus things like that is hard, but I think you just have to like really go into like knowing that you have one day, this is it, enjoy these moments, like don't rush it and try to just take every second of that in even if it's stressful because it goes by so quick. Yeah, what plan was great? I love it, I.
Speaker 1: Know, and it looked beautiful. The pictures were stunning. Was there anything going into the planning that you guys intentionally left out because it was maybe a little bit more traditional.
Speaker 4: So Melissa's get these really kind of traditional with like their weddings thing, so we kind of kept mostly everything like the same, like we did, you know, well, we didn't get married in a church. That was one thing, but we did everything else was kind of like the same ceremony, cock toil hour speeches. Nothing that we left out was mostly Yeah, we kind of did everything like the traditional way. I think anything we added that was cute.
Speaker 2: Guys do a bouquet toss?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, we didn't do that. Why I wanted my boquet? Okay, I wonder that I'm not getting it to somebody else. Didn't the garter thing. We did do the first dance, both of us with our fathers. My mother read like I wanted to incorporate my mother somehow because I feel like the mom's always kind of like left out. So it had her like lead a prayer, you know, during the ceremony, which was nice. So yeah, we kind of kept everything the same, but no garter, no bouquet. We did do DCT.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, did you guys, did you guys do it?
Speaker 4: Of course we weren't, a bunch of the girls couldn't make it. And then my one was like, let's just play the song. We'll vibe out. And then my one friend Jessica did a hair flip and we're like, oh, crap, you gotta do a.
Speaker 2: Full hours time ago. Yeah, here you go.
Speaker 4: Yes you did that. That was really sweet.
Speaker 1: Speaking of DCC, you had your DCC girls there, you had Bachelor and you had Bravo. Who parties the hardest?
Speaker 4: We have to know, Oh, I could say my Bachelor girls. Yeah, yes, I mean yes, like when I think but yeah, they were I mean yeah, the Valley girls sometimes I feel like they get a little value. They want to be like, Okay, if you're watching me, somebody's looking. The Bachelor girls are like, let it go.
Speaker 2: Hella, we're tired. Time to let loose. I love that. That definitely tracks for us.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, going back to the dance, what is the tradition behind doing that at weddings?
Speaker 4: So I don't know where it started, but like ever since I was a DCC, when you get married, you just do thunderstruck. It's like a thing. I don't know who started it who, but it's just like a thunderstruck tradition. You're alumni whoever. You just have to do it. So I was like, okay, fine and we have to do it fine, and I really don't want to.
Speaker 3: Great did you have like did you have two different looks or was it just your like main cerre money dress.
Speaker 4: I wore my dress the whole time because I spent too much money on it, and I get really bad fomo and I felt like I went to go change, it would take like another thirty minutes and that would miss something like even buffling the dress took like twenty minutes, and I was like, this is ridiculous, No, I gotta go. Yeah, so it's like I'm just put the dress on and yeah a whole night.
Speaker 3: Did you like when you guys were picking out your gowns when you were trying them on? Was that the dress that like the style essentially? Is that what you like had envision yourself to be in, Because I feel like I'm obviously in wedding planning and it's like my dress is not what I expected it to.
Speaker 2: Oh, in like a good way, but like you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Not at all. I one, I did not think I was going to like a lace dress. I didn't go into it thinking I was gonna have all lace. I didn't want like a sweeteart like a Halter. I did not want that. I hate that type of dress. But for some reason I kept coming back to this one dress, and we didn't see each other's dresses, thank god, but our parents did so they were let us know to make sure they were complimenting each other. But I knew in my heart, but I don't want a lace dress, but like, why do I love this dress so much? I like, I need this dress. So yeah, it was definitely not the dress I wanted. I thought I was going to go for a whole different look, and then afterwards I did have a lot of like wedding dress regret, which you might have. I don't know. I see dresses now and I'm like ah, but then I remember like when yeah, and You're like, no, this is the dress. So yeah, it's definitely not the one I wanted, but I love it now.
Speaker 1: You and Melissa looked literally and your parents made sure that you guys were coordinated with dresses. You guys did a first look, right, Yeah, what was that?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Her dress for the first time?
Speaker 4: Oh my god. I like had a vision in my head like what she was gonna wear because I know her style and she like a simple girl, like she's probably gonna do something simple. But just seeing her like all done up, I was just like blown away. And I was trying, like to cry because you told herself like don't cry on the first look because we have to like go straight into like this ceremony on your makeup. But I was just so like overhall watching her. I was like I can't believe, like this is my woman, like my wife that I'm going to be with rest my life. It was just I was blown away. It was like the perfect setting. Like just I think I turned around too fast, Like there's a video that I like, I went around so fast that she wasn't gonna turn around yet. And I was like sorry, I was so excited. Oh she was so beautiful. I want to go back. I'm like, oh yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: Okay, I am loving all the wedding chat, all the valley chat, all the Bachelor. Like we said, you were really the queen of reality TV because you've lived so many lives. We're going to play a quick game where we're basically going to give you this or that. So it's going to be the Valley versus the Bachelor.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have to choose one. Okay, I will start.
Speaker 3: They're pretty like they're good, Okay, get dumped at a Rose ceremony.
Speaker 2: Or get iced out at a valley group dinner.
Speaker 4: Oh I think I'd say ice down the dinner. Okay, Yeah, like I would rather get on the dinner. Yeah. Getting dumped went out of roast set that just yeah, that was terrified. No, I could just do my own thing.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay.
Speaker 1: Next one is get sent home night one or be the villain of the valley.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I think I would rather be the villain. I I don't think Givenson home night one is I just I always felt I'm like, oh, like I would that was my one. I like I could not get one on. No, you just can't, And I would rather be the village I feels about what I'll just lean into it.
Speaker 3: Right, you lean into it or have a redemption arcist, So yeah, you can make up for that.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Cry in a Bachelor im interview or spiral in real time at a valley brunch.
Speaker 4: Oh god, I think I'd rather cry in the interview. Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Crying an interview is therapeutic to me. Yeah, I feel like I just went to therapy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Rachel Queen of Tears over here.
Speaker 4: I loved it rather all day.
Speaker 1: Okay, get caught in a love triangle on the Bachelor, or be in a full blown friend group feud on the Valley.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, well I've been let me see, I think I'm there be in the feud. I don't want to do a love triangle. Yeah yeah, I did, did that on Paradise. Wasn't fun. Stressed me out? Yeah, running down the beach screaming at friends, It's just not fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no, yeah, Okay.
Speaker 3: Being known as the crier, which we just talked about on the Bachelor, or the instigator on the Valley.
Speaker 4: Oh, I think I would rather just the crier, yeah, because I'm very emotional anyway, So I'd rather just cry. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I couldn't agree more.
Speaker 4: Why not, because like if you think about being on the valley being like you get, it's like one of the drama that's going to come from that already, it's like the stress. I rather just cry, like it's like you said, it's it is very therapeutic anyways.
Speaker 2: Yeah, crying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like being the instigator, like you said, can lead to like you know, just so labels and just.
Speaker 4: Yeah, more issues.
Speaker 2: There's going to be more crime that fuck exact exactly.
Speaker 1: Would you rather have a dramatic two on one date or a screaming match with your friend's husband.
Speaker 4: Oh god, honestly, I want to scream at somebody's husband, like I learned.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to scream honestly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right now I'm trying to screw Luke, Danny, all of them, like they're all getting the smoke. So yeah, I was ready. Keep watching.
Speaker 3: Okay, period sex, I will be tuned in, don't you worry. Okay, let's do a few more. Would you rather get engaged after eight weeks or be stuck in a never ending situationship on the valley?
Speaker 4: Oh god, get engaged? Yeah? Wants me in a situationship, especially on the valley, Like the more people could talk about you and how like you Amanda, then want you or your girl? I have time of that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, no, my gosh, yes, no, all right. Last one.
Speaker 1: Would you rather be heartbroken on national TV or embarrassed in your social circle?
Speaker 4: Oh damn.
Speaker 2: It's a tough one, I.
Speaker 4: Know, because it's like embarrassed in your social.
Speaker 1: Circle, embarrassed by your friends in the social circle.
Speaker 4: Damn. See, I think I've probably heartbroken on TV. I don't want my friends to really embarrass me, I think that was I'm a cancer. Then I'll like think about it forever. Yeah, we'll forget it and then I'll start treating people. Sarah. So, yeah, I don't want to be embarrassed, but I'm sure it's happened. Yeah, not me.
Speaker 2: Both, I'm like, I don't even know if I could answer that because I'm like, both of them are like really horrible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, broken. People might love you, like, Okay, you're thinking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, perfect, Okay, you're you're thinking ahead. That's right, that's right. Well, thank you Ja so much for joining us today. This was so fun.
Speaker 3: You were just a breath of fresh air. We are so excited to watch the reunion coming up very soon. Where can people follow you on social media?
Speaker 4: Yes, all my socials are Jasmine, Good, Underscore, TikTok, Instagram, all the things. Yeah, and stay tuned of some cool fun stuff coming up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll be tuned in Jasmine. Thank you again, Congratulations to you and Melissa, and make sure you rate, review, and subscribe wherever you get your podcasts, and we'll see.
Speaker 2: You guys next time.
Speaker 1: Bye bye