Speaker 1: An hour two Sean Hannity Show eight hundred and nine point one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. There is a new survey out our friend, Matt Towery, Insider Advantage, and it says everything that you would expect, and you know, the headline is Insider Advantage National survey. Following the White House Correspondence dinner Assassination Attempt opinion shifts, Nearly seventy percent say that Congress should now fund the Department of Homeland Security. By the way, that includes the United States Secret Service, which according to my sources this week runs out of money. I mean, this is madness, this is insanity. Never mind the problems that we have pointed out. That they've got to sweep every inch of any area where a president is going to be. They've got to then secure and hold that area so that it doesn't get contaminated. Meaning once you sweep it, you just don't walk away. You've got to secure it, and you've got to stay there, and you've got a whole it. The idea that you know, we had Butler one hundred and thirty yards away, guy just jumping up on a ladder. The perimeter is not big enough. We know what a big perimeter's like because I've been to rn C, DNC conventions and they have multiple perimeter layers that you know, can stretch out a half a mile to a mile away. I've been there, I've experienced it. I've been stopped four times to show my picture idea. I've had to empty my pockets two or three times to get into one of these conventions. They know how to do it. You know, Trump International, they have a known area paparazzi congregate. And meanwhile, they didn't sweep the area where where no people were right near where the holes of this golf course are.
Speaker 2: It's a layup shot.
Speaker 1: And if it weren't for one sharp eyed sacred service agent in that case, they, you know, the president could have been a catastrophe. Al the President came within a millimeter of losing his life in Butler. And in this particular case, how is it possible a guy can get that close to the ballroom. Nobody had swept the hotel at all. And that is the common theme in all three instances. It's got to change, and it's got to change dramatically. And the idea that we're in the middle of a war with Iran, the number one state sponsor of terror that has already plotted and planned and schemed assassination attempts against Donald Trump. And we're not taking these matters more seriously. This is a disaster in the making. Anyway, let me play for you, you know, the violent rhetoric of the left in this country. We've been playing it. Nobody else seems to want to play it. We will continue to play it.
Speaker 3: Listen, many of your fellow Democrats have used some heated rhetoric against the president.
Speaker 4: And do you think twice about that when something like this happens.
Speaker 2: What rhetoric do you have?
Speaker 5: It is Donald Trump and the Maga Republicans represented extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic.
Speaker 3: You get, and you.
Speaker 6: Get, and you just back on them, and you tell them.
Speaker 2: Anymore anywhere.
Speaker 1: I don't understand why it's so difficult for the press to have a consistent narrative about how dangerous Trump is.
Speaker 2: Do you think Donald Trump is a fascist?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 6: We have a tim O Whittler in the White House right now.
Speaker 8: Yes. I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.
Speaker 9: They're still going to have to go out and put a bullet.
Speaker 3: In Donald Trump.
Speaker 9: And that's a fact.
Speaker 1: When was the last time an actor assassinated the president?
Speaker 3: We do now live in a country that has an authoritarian leader in charge.
Speaker 2: He's just a vile creature, the worst thing on the face of the earth. But anyway, you think he's the worst thing on the face of the earth.
Speaker 4: I do, Yeah, I do.
Speaker 1: And I love the Caroline Levitt yesterday calling out Democrats by name, just in the last week, in two or two that have been making these incendiary comments. It's always, you know, Nazi, fascist, racist, Estapo wash rints. Repeat this is dehumanizing and insightful rhetoric. There are sick people in this world. They know what they're doing. Anyway, let's play it.
Speaker 6: Pages and pages of major Democrat Party elected officials saying, such as RepA Keem Jeffrey is just this April this month said we are in an era of maximum warfare everywhere all the time. Governor Josh Shapiro said heads need to roll within the administration. Senator Alex Padia said people are quote dying because of fear and terror caused by the Trump administration. Senator Elizabeth Warren, President Trump is making the country look like a quote fascist state. Senator Adam Shiff saying President Trump using a dictator playbook. Senator Ed Markey calling President Trump a dictator, saying that this administration's actions are authoritarianism on steroids.
Speaker 5: Governor J. B.
Speaker 6: Pritzker. Never before in my life have I called for mass protest disruptions. These Republicans cannot know a moment of peace. You have Presley saying we'll see you in the streets. Ret Monica McIvor, a Democrat representative on Capitol Hill. We will not take this from Donald Trump. He thinks he's a dictator. We are at war. These are Democrat elected officials calling for war against the President of the United States and his supporters. I could go on and on, but again, when you have people in positions of power that are saying things like this every single day for years, you are inspiring violence by people who are already mentally ill. And that's what we've seen against this president for far too long.
Speaker 1: All right, Joining us now is Matt Towery. He is the host of the leader board and poster for Insider Advantage, one of the few polling groups that has historically for eleven years consistently pulled Donald Trump accurately, unlike the rest of the legacy media mob. John Tillman, CEO of American Culture Project, founder of the and CEO of The Hall of Giants, author, by the way, also of the new book The Political Vice, How the Radical Left Controls America and the Path to Regaining Our Liberty.
Speaker 2: Welcome all of you. Matt. Let's talk about your survey and what is it telling you.
Speaker 3: Well, as you said, it's pretty much expected that the public would see this and once again they would be reminded of the need for homeland security to be completely funded. I might note that the lines and airports have gone way down only because Donald Trump decided to use an executive order to fund the TSA. Otherwise we'd still have that manness going on as well. And also the president's approval rating. You know, it's been underwater since the war. It's pretty much to be expected, particularly from some of the posters who take advantage of it to make sure it's really underwater. But we found the president's approval rate coming up once again. And you remember this show on the inflection point of the election back two years ago, was after that shooting in Butler and then that second attempt at shooting in Palm Beach, and from that point on, the President's crewer ratings kept going up and the numbers started to come closer together. Now, I'm not trying to take advantage of a circumstance. I'm just reporting the circumstance.
Speaker 7: But I will tell.
Speaker 3: Everyone right now, this event, right now is another reset button. And if this war gets wrapped up in a clean way fairly soon, you're going to see the Republicans and Trump become much more competitive for the ball than they look like right now.
Speaker 1: I think you're right. I think people have jumped the gun on this. I think it'll get a lot more competitive. What drives elections safety and security. I mean, you know, peace and prosperity, those are the things that drive elections. John, let's get your take.
Speaker 7: Well. I think what's really fascinating to me about this is David Axelrod's out there complaining about good Trump using this incident to sell the ballroom in the security of it, as if this is somehow irrelevant because they never talked about at the beginning. The ballroom is more important than ever for all the reasons just cited. But I think the most important thing is to recognize that we are in a propaganda war and the left is so desperate because they know they cannot win elections by traditional politics. They have to use this eliminationist rhetoric to try to gin up their base and turn them out because a huge swath of voters, both all black, brown, and light across America are rejecting their moral arguments. The way we win from this point on, the way Trump wins from this point on is by taking the moral high ground back. He won twenty twenty four because he had the moral high ground on immigration, no men in women's sports. He has the moral high ground on national security and Iran. If he takes that shot and continues to make those arguments that this is the right thing to do.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think it's absolutely the right thing to do. And the President is very clear and he keeps echoing the same message. I cannot have nuclear weapons. And for those people that didn't learn a damn thing from history in the last century and one hundred million dead people, Matt Towry, I can't help stupid, and I can't help ignorant, and I don't have any tolerance for people that don't understand it. You know, the number one state sponsor of terror. They put no value on human life. They don't even put the value of life on their own children, as they indoctrinate them into strapping bombs on themselves to kill innocent men, women, and children and promise them the reward of seventy two virgins in heaven. Sorry, you can't really have a rational discussion with people that think this way.
Speaker 3: Well, which is why we're having trouble wrapping this war up, because we've gone from having completely rational leadership to completely insane leadership. And this could be very hard to figure out who you negotiate with in this whole thing. And so the rhetoric, whether it's the rhetoric coming out of Iran or the rhetoric that he was just referring to here in this country, it has gotten out of control. And I want to say one thing. I want the Republicans to get a backbone. I want them to get a backbone. I want to know why in the world the leader of the Senate can't find ways to have leverage over these senators who won't vote on critical issues for Trump and won't bust that filibuster apart because if they did that, half the things we worry about right now, Sean, we could deal with and get fixed. It's not like we have to win another midterm to save this country. We could do it right this minute. And you're not going to tell me that the leaders of the Senate can't find a way to have political leverage over these four or five. Now, maybe Susan Collins is an exception because she's running for re election. Evan, that's McConnell. Evan, that's McConnell. If he wants a single bridge or a bust or anything of him. And by the way, his approval rating is at about fifteen percent in his home state. Isn't that nice. I'm sure he's really proud of that, if he even knows what it is, or if you didn't even awake.
Speaker 1: I don't even think cares at this point, exactly. I think he's half asleep. A lot of I don't know what's in the water in Kentucky. Something's going on in Kentucky.
Speaker 3: Oh you tell me. I mean, between Ran Paul and Matthey and McConnell, it's just unbelievable. But I put a call out today the Republicans finally get a backbone like their president, and we need to put me right now. I would be running ads in John Thune's home state left and right, telling the people in that state what he's not doing, and I'd be doing it in every other state as well, because I'm really sick and tired of this lip service we get from Republicans and then nothing to back up the president.
Speaker 1: I totally agree, you know, John, I'd like to see more of a backbone too. Quick break more with Matt Towery John Tillman on the other side. Then we'll get to your calls as well. The other news of the day coming up straight ahead also eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn, As we continue, If you're ready to get out of the media spin room, you've come to the right place.
Speaker 5: Is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right, we continue now. Matt Towery and John Tilman are with us. I understand the math. We don't have a big majority in the House. We don't have a big majority in the Senate. Senate has draconian rules. I know that there's been a push to get rid of the filibuster so the president can accomplish certain things. Democrats are already telegraphing James Carvell's saying the quiet part out loud, which is if the Democrats get control, well, they will nuke the Fellowbuster, they'll have DC Puerto Rico statehood, and they'll pack the courts. So we know where they're headed if they ever get back in power.
Speaker 7: John, that reflects one of my rules of politics, which is when Republicans, when Democrats gain political power, no matter how small the majority, they can't wait to implement their agenda, no matter how extreme it may be. When Republicans gain political power, they can't wait to equivocate on their agenda, no matter how large the majorities are. And that's exactly the situation we're in. And the reason that there is bipartisan resentment of Trump is because he doesn't tolerate that he wants to actually get things done, and he's frustrated with the leadership in both chambers as a result of everything that both you and Matt have been saying. And the only way to change that is for people out across America to come together and do exactly as Matt just suggested a moment ago, which is putting some money into the pot and putting pressure on these leaders in their home districts and make them fear their own voters more than they fear whoever it is that's persuading them to do nothing.
Speaker 1: You know, look, I do think that the sooner that the President is able to resolve the situation with Iran, I think the better. I think we've now gotten to the point where the President is probably with the blockade is very successful. They're losing four or five hundred million dollars a day, Matt Towery. Their economy is in a full collapse. If you add to that, you know ten percent, you know, degrading of their infrastructure daily, and every three days, we'll do grade ten percent more. Until you realize this is going to be the future of your economy, you won't have one. I think that would be an added amount of pressure.
Speaker 2: Thoughts.
Speaker 3: Well, my thought is a blockade is always one of the best military strategies you could take if you want to ovoid direct conflict. Worked well for Kennedy and Cubas working well now for us. It's going to take time, and the public doesn't have any patients. And let me just add this, the national media has done a wonderful job of putting the clock on this at about thirty seconds. You would think that we that we literally have thirty seconds to solve every problem in this country. This war has been going on, conflict whatever you want to call it, for about something days. That is a minimal amount of time, and so much has been taken out. So in terms of leadership, in terms of things that they value, in terms of infrastructure, it's gone. They don't have a navy, they don't have an air force, they don't have radar. They're down to nothing. And I think within the next few weeks the economics of this will push this tighter. But at some point President Trump is basically just going to have to I believe, in my opinion, it's going to have to take out the world reserves they have. He's going to have to take out perhaps some some degree of energy not leaving the country destitutes, declare victory and come home. And the Europeans are going to have to start figuring out how they're going to get that straight kept open because they depend on it. We don't.
Speaker 1: I think that's a good point. Matt Twer appreciate you. John Tilman, Thank you eight hundred and nine four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. If you ever get a notice from the IRS, you got to take it seriously. They can't send out empty threats. And maybe you owe back taxes. Maybe you didn't fule turns and years gone by. Maybe you filed, but you can't pay.
Speaker 2: What you owe.
Speaker 1: The rule we've learned in the ten years Rush Tax Resolution dot Com has been on this program. Please listen to their rule. Don't ever ever deal with the IRS on your own. They are the professionals. They do this every day. You're crazy to deal with them on your.
Speaker 5: Own, continuing to build the foundation for conservative victory.
Speaker 7: Victory.
Speaker 5: Now back to the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Let me go back to our top story from earlier today. We now know that the former FBI director James Colemy has been indicted yet again. And by the way, I talked to Dan Bongino on my podcast about this. We just dropped it this morning in relation to his eighty six forty seven seashell post on Instagram last year. I have no idea what this means, done at all? Whatsoever? I mean eighty six forty seven. I didn't know that meant.
Speaker 8: Anything when you posted this message eighty six forty seven, and I said, there are different interpretations of it, but one interpretation of it is to end someone or something. Was there anything in the back of your mind that said maybe I just shouldn't post this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, literally nothing, because it seemed entirely innocent and clever to me. I have never and actually still have, don't associate eighty six with violence. But because I heard that some folks were, whether they do that reasonably or not, I don't want any part of it, and so that's why I took it down from my Instagram account.
Speaker 1: Okay, he was he's full of Adam Schiff, but putting all that aside. But you know, in this atmosphere where it's a death assassination assassination culture, it's really beyond frustrating here to weigh in on this depending election, everything that's been going on. Is our friend Mark Compert is back with us. I know you were at the White House correspondence dinner because you know, after the room had long been cleared, it was a shot of you with three people and you're in a circle having a pleasant conversation, which is not a bad thing to do, but obviously not an easy night for anybody in that room. What went on from your vantage point.
Speaker 9: Sean, great to be back. I did hang around afterwards. You know, I'm an American and I'm I'm a dad and a husband, but also a reporter, and so I didn't really want to give up the opportunity to talk to folks until the service kicked us out. I was sitting in the in sort of the center of the of the cash. Betel was at my table, so I got to watch him, you know, deal with the aftermath and dealing with it in the room, and then as he left the room, and you know, I'm.
Speaker 1: And by the way, can you confirm I mean, he's been unfairly smeared in all of this. And I know from other people that were with him that within moments he was with the perpetrator and questioning him. And they had this guy in an ambulance on the way, and they were questioning him on the way and getting information intel, and they had more background on this guy within an hour's time than anybody has any idea about.
Speaker 9: So much so that of course people on the left of all these conspiracy theories about how they allowed it to happen or they engineered it. I can't confirm what he did after he left the table, but he was definitely engaged from the minute it happened. And this moment was for reporters kind of a paradox because you know, hundreds of reporters in a room with the biggest story in the world and very little cell coverage or Wi Fi coverage, and most everybody were under the table. I didn't go under the table. My reporter's instinct told me it would be safe to be above, and I wanted to look around and see what was happening. But it was intense. And my main takeaway from the thing is, besides the fact that the agents at that security point did a great job, is the security perimeter should not have been where it was. It should have been at the perimeter of the hotel and not within feet of the ballroom. And I really question that as just a judgment call about how to secure that venue.
Speaker 1: Well, I have two criticisms, and I think that it's time for a total, complete, top to bottom reevaluation of how they handle presidential security. If you look at Butler, if you look at Trump International, and you look at the incident on Saturday night, there's certainly a major failure Now I got to give props to all of the Secret service people in the room, and you witnessed it up close and personal. They acted, They were all willing to take a bullet for their respective people that they were covering. They sprung into action. They're amazing people. I have nothing but praise for them. However, you mentioned the perimeter. That's one part of the equation. If you go to an R and C convention, a DNC convention, sometimes the first layer of perimeter, and there are multiple perimeters, is half a mile or longer away, and to get in you need to show your credentials multiple times, you need to empty your pockets multiple times, you get wanded multiple times, you go through a mag multiple times. Okay, so the perimeter was very short in this particular case. Many people have discussed it. And the second thing is in each case they have not effectively swept the areas where a president, former president presidential candidate is going to be Trump International case in point, Butler case and point How does a guy get on the ladder one hundred and thirty yards away from are it with a long rifle? How is that even possible? At Trump International? Those those particular golf holes where the president was headed in this one sharp eyed Secret Service agent saw this guy through the bushes.
Speaker 2: It was lucky.
Speaker 1: It was a known place where paparazzi would congregate Mark and they never swept the area, never mind sweep and hold the area, clear the area and keep it cleared. That never happened. They didn't do it here either. I'm sorry, but that is a failure of magnitude we cannot have in this country if we want to keep our elected officials alive.
Speaker 9: I agree one hundred percent, and if we want the best people to be willing to go into elective office, because there are a lot of families who would say, uh, I'm not letting my family member. In the fact that the tickets didn't have QR codes, the fact that you could get onto the premises and within feet of the ballroom if you just had a Hilton Hotel you know, key envelope and they didn't check IDs. You know, my idea was not checked. I simply showed them my ticket which doesn't have a QR code on it.
Speaker 2: Well, everybody knows who Mark Halford is. You know who I am? Right on, Mark Alfort exactly.
Speaker 9: Toper Security, a Yankee stadium toper security at most urban high schools, and there's just no excuse. And I will say, based on where that guy went, if it had been seven guys with AK forty sevens and they had stormed that same checkpoint, because the mags he went through, the magnetometers he went through, are much smaller than the main entrance. There's a second entrance a flight above the ballroom that has a staircase dad to the ballroom. If it had been seven guys with high powered weapons, I shudder to think what would have happened.
Speaker 1: Well, and a time where we're not funding the Department of Homeland Security and Secret Services under the purview, it's unconscidable to me. And if that's a hill the Democrats want to die on, it's unconscidable. Let me go to this issue the former FBI director James call Me Now. I dropped a podcast this morning with Dan Bongino and we talked about call me. And he's now been indicted for a second time. And you know, obviously in September this eighty six which eighty six forty seven, Now, did you ever believe for one second that he had no idea what that was? I didn't believe him for a second. I think he's a liar. That's my own impression.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's hard to know.
Speaker 5: I mean it, it's really hard to know.
Speaker 2: What does your gut tell you. I don't like to just you're highly suspicious.
Speaker 9: I would say I'm at least somewhat suspicious. How about that, I would say more likely than that he knew. But you know, I think he's got bigger problems than whether he lied about that.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 1: I think the bigger problem is this investigation into a grand conspiracy, which is eleven years and with all the information that is coming out, and Bongina goes into great detail into this, and he actually believes that people, good people in the FBI purposely left those burn bags. They purposely left information behind and a trail behind, hoping that honest people coming in would find it.
Speaker 2: He actually told me that, yeah.
Speaker 7: Could be.
Speaker 9: I mean, you know, the FBI is interesting that sometimes their casts anti Trump, sometimes pro Trump. But it's the culture there is a tough one, and I think you're going to see more revelations for the last decade of things that have happened at the FBI.
Speaker 1: You know, you're one of the few people that I feel is objective in the media. You're not like me. You're not a partisan conservative. However, you do fair analysis. And we spoke quite quite often before the twenty twenty four election, and we were very much on the same page in terms of we actually spent the time. We looked at daily numbers that were coming in for early voting and things that most people in our industry ignored. You said something the other day that caught my attention. When you speak, I kind of pay attention to what you say, and that was that. Yeah, for those people that think that this election is over, meaning the midterms, you're out of your mind because I don't think what will define the outcome of this midterm has happened yet.
Speaker 2: I don't think we know.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of it will be dependent on how the situation with the RAN turns out. I think it will turn out favorably. Yeah, that's going on a little bit longer than maybe people anticipated, but it's not going to be a forever war mark. I can promise you that number one, number two what drives elections peace and prosperity, and if we have enough runway and the economy is able to recover gas prices stabilize, and the President's the economic foundation that he laid in the first year of this presidency kicks in. I think that the economy is going to be doing a lot better, and I think that is a game changer.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think what it will define the outcome of those elections happened yet.
Speaker 9: Well, I agree with you, and Scott Betson agrees with you. I did a series of interviews with the last couple of weeks, and he says, the economic the war won't be forever, as you said, and the economic growth that will be spread around will happen in the third quarter before the midterms. We'll see, you know. I don't know if you saw a new talk to the New York Times and their piece about the midterms, and he said if the elections in May, will lose. But it's not in May, and there is time. But the war does have to end, and I know the president wants it to end, and it's determined to end it. But right now there are a lot of smart people who support the president who don't see how he gets out of this with the proper result. It's not saying it can't happen, but it's not currently on offer, so we'll see. But Republicans have things going for them that could counter the historical, you know, norm of doing poorly in the midterms when you control the White ass And we'll just have to see if that environment of peace and prosperity can be part of what they have gone for.
Speaker 1: Them, don't You're right historical trends are the party in power loses seats in a midterm. I mean, that is a common trait. However, you also are dealing with a different, very different Democratic party today, one that is quite radicalized, and I think their rhetoric and I think their lack of a real motivating agenda that resonates with the American people's problematic for them.
Speaker 2: Thoughts.
Speaker 9: Well, you know, you typically look at presidential let me.
Speaker 1: Put it in another way. They're crazy, Mark, They're insane.
Speaker 9: They have a lot of positions that are not popular. And if you look at a presidential the idea is to make it a referendum, a choice election. Midterms are typically a referendum on the incumbent. James Blair and the other people who work with the president on politics, their goal is to make it a referendum, not a referendum, but a choice. And they want to say that Democratic Party is crazy on taxes, they're crazy on trans issues, they're crazy on the border. And if they can pull that off, let.
Speaker 1: Me see if I do you see any policies that really resonate with the American people.
Speaker 9: Well, there's one policy therefore not Trump. Other than that, no, but sometimes in the midterms historically that's been enough to just say you want to check on the people in the White House. We'll see if it's enough this time when the president's side, while lot of money, they've got very good coordination. I think it'll be one of the best coordinated midterm campaigns ever. Buy a white Hoss and we'll have to see if they if they can make Democrats pay a price for not having much of a positive agenda and having some policy positions that are very far to the left. We'll see if they can do that. That's again that runs counter to what normally happens in a midterm, where the aut party's record and positions are usually not the issue. We'll see though, and that's their goal, and we'll see some primaries where you know, in Maine and Michigan, where Democrat might Democrats might nominate Senate candidates who are too far to the left. I think to probably win.
Speaker 1: Quick break right back more with Mark Halpern on the other side, toll free. It's eight hundred and nine to four one Seawan. If you want to be a part of the program. As we continue, the final hour of the Sean Hannity Show is up next.
Speaker 5: Hang on for Shawn's conservative solutions.
Speaker 1: All right, Mark got halper An, editor in chief of two Way, is with us as we analyze what happens Saturday night and all the other political issues of our day. You know, you're a bit of an anomaly in this sense. I think you're an old school kind of you know, shoe leather objective guy that does a lot of the hard work behind the scenes. And I bet you probably even get, you know, a little pushback for coming on this show.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe I'm wrong. If you if you don't just tell me.
Speaker 9: All the people who hate you and would hate my coming on the show, don't listen to it. Don't even know.
Speaker 1: You're able to hide it. It's sort of like a covert operation when you come.
Speaker 9: On saying it's probably probably an overlap with no no no venn diagram overlap.
Speaker 1: But you know, by the way, I have a perfect record. I've never been to a single White House correspondence. Then I'm very proud of that record.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's a good record to app You know, there's up and there's pros and cons to going. I see, I live in New York and I have for years, so it's an opportunity for me to do some host wholesale business and see a lot of DC people. So I don't mind going.
Speaker 2: And did you run into Liberal Joe? You're old buddy.
Speaker 9: He didn't go.
Speaker 1: Oh he didn't go either. If Joe nobody wants to see him anyway, who cares? It really doesn't matter. I'll say the things you want to say but won't work. Don't worry. I'll take care of you.
Speaker 9: You mean John Scarborough? Who you mean?
Speaker 2: See, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You mean the guy that once claimed to be a conservative from Pensacola in the Panhandle of Florida and now claims he's still the same guy. And he's working at MSDNZ pedaling anti Trump paid every second of every day.
Speaker 2: That guy unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I don't know what happened to him anyway, We appreciate you, Mark Alpern, thank you.
Speaker 2: My friend Sean.
Speaker 9: Great to be on Thank you man.
Speaker 3: Bye bye