Speaker 1: That will come in your city, going a way again.
Speaker 2: Sang you a conscious Sun, will the entire Alan.
Speaker 3: And if you want a little banging a yunie, I come along.
Speaker 1: Are you going to run for president again?
Speaker 2: I am eighty three years of age, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know that resides in the White House has unilaterally, in my assumation, declared war.
Speaker 1: I've proposed is that we raise ten billion dollars to pay for our entire economic agenda and start to Trump proof our city because we know he'll use federal funding his leverage over this city.
Speaker 5: Fredom is back in style. Welcome to the revolution that will.
Speaker 2: Coming your cent going the way against and sign you a conscious Sun.
Speaker 3: New Sean Hennity show more him the scenes, information on breaking news, and.
Speaker 5: More boned inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 3: Coming up next Our final news roundup and information overload, Our all right news roundup and information overload hour toll free on numbers eight hundred and ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. I have been reassured by key members of Republicans in the Senate that this issue of the Senate Parliamentarian is going to be dealt with what I am referring to. Now, for the Republicans to get this one big, beautiful bill passed, they have this arcane legal process that they have to go through, and it's called reconciliation. This is how Biden passed the Inflation Reduction Act. This is how Obamacare was passed by Barack Obama. By the way, the Senate Parliamentarian at the time objected to many aspects of that bill. But that's another issue for another day. Now, the Senate Parliamentarian is not elected. And for the reconciliation process, why it is needed. It is allowed to be used for issues involving economic issues. Bills that is passed by Congress. You don't need the sixty vote threshold that would needed, you know, as for cloture. In other words, to move forward with the bill, you need a simple majority of fifty one.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: That then gives the Republicans an opportunity to implement President Trump's economic agenda. Now, the Senate Parliamentarian is not elected, and she's not accountable to the American people, and yet she holds veto power over the legislation supported by millions of voters.
Speaker 2: And by the.
Speaker 3: Way, there was a point where Trent Lott, I think, was one that fired a Senate parliamentarian. Their role is to make a political judgments about Senate rules and procedures. Now the Democrats want to make this as difficult as possible. Senator Tommy Cobvervelt of Alabama's called for the proletarian to be Senate parliamentarian to be fired. But if you look at, you know, key portions of Presidents Trump agenda, the parliamentarian is claiming using the reconciliation process in the Senate that it doesn't fall into reconciliation. Okay, Actually on every issue that the person's ruling on, they just happen to be wrong. And this has to be dealt with first in the Senate and then from there it will be dealt with, you know, in conference because there are some differences between the House version and the Senate version of this bill. I'm not trying, I'm not trying to make this complicated, but it does need to be dealt with.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: The White House says, Congress is debating big footnotes and the big beautiful bill, and anyway, the person that's kind of spearheadiness is the White House Director of the National Economic Council Kevin Hassett. He seems unfazed by the differences between the House and Senate versions and that in conference they'd come to an agreement. But I want to first get your reaction, Kevin, to what the Senate Parliamentarian is saying, because he's trying to gut very key provisions of the Trump agenda.
Speaker 5: Yeah, V, thanks for having me on Sean. It's great to speak with you again. The bottom line is that you're one hundred percent correct. The Senate Parliamentarian is playing dishonest partisan games ruling stuff has to be out of the bill that should be in the bill. And the thing though, I want to emphasize is that it's still going to be a big, beautiful bill. The President's main priorities are not being tossed out, and there's changes in language that can happen right up to the last minute, where in the end the parliamentarian caves. This is sort of part of the unfortunate Senate process that the senators that the rules and they've agreed to do it this way for all of eternity, and they're playing by their rules, and there are times when it's really frustrating. But the bottom line is, don't lose sight of the prize. So the prize is this is going to be a big, beautiful bill. It's going to put ten thousand dollars into the pockets of the typical American family. It's going to cause economic growth to go way north of three probably north of four percent, and it's going to reduce the deficit ed orbously because of the big spending cuts. And so, you know, I a hundred percent understand the frustration that a lot of people have with the things that have been changed, things that we really wanted to build, that the parliamentarian is ruling against. But I don't want the headline to be the bill is less, you know, isn't beautiful? Because it is going to be beautiful.
Speaker 3: Can the Vice President, who is the president of the Senate overrule the parliamentarian because the president called on well, actually it was Congressman Greg Stuby that called on vice President advanced to overrule the parliamentarian?
Speaker 2: Is that allowed?
Speaker 5: It is? It's unprecedented, but allowed and or almost unprecedented. The bottom line though, is that the hope would be that they'll find ways to change language around the edges so that the parliamentarian stands down and we get everything we want in the bill.
Speaker 3: But by the way, that this did happen during Obamacare, correct.
Speaker 5: That the parliamentarian was overruled a no.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that the parliamentarian originally would was against provisions, and then they changed the language and then it's quote acceptable.
Speaker 5: Yes. That happens in every reconciliation bill. Is the parliamentarian. It's kind of like, you know, every now and then there you know, the umpire is corrupt in a baseball game, but most of the time, the empire is just trying to follow the rules. And so they said, it has these rules that allow you to pass it in fifty one votes, and the rules are pretty clear cut. But every now and then, you know, there's some interpretation involved, and so they call it, giving it a bird path after the senator bird was the one who helps the crafty's rules.
Speaker 3: It's based on the bird rules. If you want to describe it, you can. But by the way, it's true that in two thousand and one, then Majority Leader Trent Lotte fired the Senate Parliamentary enduring reconciliation.
Speaker 5: Sure, sure, and I would not expect that this person is likely to keep their job and if it gets really out of hand, and of course then the Vice President can step in. And if this person knows that, then that hopefully will help them think about their decisions. But again, the bottom line, the head how.
Speaker 3: Much of this is in the hands of John Thune, because he has made clear he didn't intend to overrule the parliamentarian.
Speaker 5: He's as here, here's the thing. The Senate has lots of senators, and they are senators that agree with your position on the parliamentarian and more moderate senators that perhaps they know we got to do what the empire says. And so I'm sure the Senator Thoon is frustrated with the parliamenttarian, but it could well be that if he just disregards the proletariat altogether, that there would be senators that would say, okay, then I'm not voting for the bill. And so he's managing a difficult thing. But let me tell you this, it's one hundred percent this bill is going to pass. It's one hundred percent. This is going to pass by the weekend. It's going to have all the things that the President has insisted on, They're going to be in the bill. The main headline things when we Secretary Dustin and I went up to meet with the leaders of Congress. So maybe the twenty first of January. We had a card of the president's priorities that he ran on and you know, the no tax on tips, no tax on over time, no taxis social Security, all those things, permanent tax cuts. We had a card, a pocket card that we gave to everybody said this is what the President watson the bill and the President's bill. His figurefits are all over this bill and it's great. And the other thing I can tell you is that I was a dinner speaker for House members this week, and I would say that the White our expectation is that the Senate bill will be close enough to the House bill that the House members will consider and perhaps be willing to just pass the Senate bill right away and go home over the weekend.
Speaker 3: So the Senate parliamentarian, as part of the rulings, actually ruled that illegal immigrants are eligible for federal student loans. That tells me that this is a radical, extreme leftist and the person has been in this job since what twenty twelve.
Speaker 2: That is insane by that.
Speaker 5: You are one hundred percent right to be outraged by that. And the fact is that remember that if you say that you can't give federal money to say an illegal then the main reconciliation rule is it has to have an effect on the budget. So you can't you can't go in and say ban cigarettes because you don't like them in reconciliation, because that doesn't have an effect on the budget or a direct effect on the budget. But if you stop spending on something, that has a direct effect on the budget, and so of course Congress controls the first strin so of course Congress should have the right to stop spending on something. And so it's just a preposterous, preposterous ruling.
Speaker 3: All right, let's talk about some of the other changes to Medicaid and so on and so forth. I mean, there are some very significant, you know, provision changes. For example, the Medicare Medicaid provider rate, which is the amount that state medicaid programs pay providers on behalf of Medicaid beneficiaries, which proved to be a device of policy. But you know, if you look at Medicaid Medicare, in one case you're paying three times more for the same exact service than the other. And the work requirement for able bodied people that are getting a government benefits, which is something Bill Clinton supported In case anyone's interested.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Medicaid waste proud and abuse is rampant, and there's a lot of savings that are going to be had in this bill because of ending waste broad and abuse. And there are also they're putting money aside to make sure that rural hospitals are not affected by these reforbes. So I think that you know, people are going to some people budget hawks, conservatives are going to be thrilled with the progress, but they're going to want more in the end as well.
Speaker 2: Got to take a quick break. We'll come back more.
Speaker 3: Kevin Ascid, head of the Head Economic Council to President Trump. On the other side, as we watch this one big beautiful bill, you know, and a clearly partisan Senate parliamentarian trying to muddy up the waters for Republicans, there will be a solution that much. I can tell you more on the other side than we'll get to your calls coming up.
Speaker 2: I would continue now.
Speaker 3: Kevin Hassett is with US Head Economic Council to President Trump as we are getting an update on the one big beautiful bill we're really dealing with We're dealing with two problems here. One is the Senate parliamentarian and the second is is the House and Senate versions and coming to agreement on one final agreed upon provision. Okay, so how do you deal first with the Senate parliamentarian? How difficult the process is that going to be? I know, Lindsey Graham, the Senate Budget Committee chair, is all over this today. Are you saying that you believe that they'll he'll sit down with the Senate a parliamentarian and go line by line and get and just like put a comma and a period and get the exact verbiage that the Centate parliamentarium wants and it will still be the same outcome.
Speaker 5: It's in the in the end, it's a very difficult process to project right now, given the terrible rulings that happened over the last few days. But in you know, traditionally what happens is that the rulings can change right up to the last minute when you agree to changing the language, and it's all kind of like a KOBOOKI theater because of the end, you get pretty much what you want, but you had to say it a different way. And that's historically, the way this process has gone, it's not clear to me that all of the changes will be satisfactory to everybody. And then at that point, the Senators are going to have to decide what are we going to do about this?
Speaker 3: Well, what do you recommend considering you're kind of trying to you're a leading point on spearheading this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well not in the sense of the Senate has to pass a bill, and it's a difficult process, and the Senators have to decide how are they Well.
Speaker 3: For the White House, I mean, you've got to navigate a lot of this and work with the House and the Senate. You know, I guess the House past that have bill, the Senator past that bill goes to conference. Now the Senate, you know, as they've muddied the waters by trying to take out very key critical agenda items of the President and by an unelected you know, bureaucrat that has been there since twenty twelve, the things that we should be paying college tuition for illegal immigrants, which in and of itself is should be illegal.
Speaker 2: If it's not, I think it is illegal.
Speaker 5: Right. Well, the Senate, you know, we'll see what the final Senate bill looks like. But the hope is that the Senators are able to navigate the bill to something so close to the House bill that the House members can just pass the Senate bill as is right away. And if then it is unable to do.
Speaker 3: But do you know, there have been some some House Republicans that have been, you know, pretty vocal that they don't like some of the changes made by the Senate.
Speaker 5: Of course, and so and so what the Senate has to do is get it as close to the House bill as they can, given that they've got, you know, different people in the Senate than there are in the House, and they all have their opinions. But it's my expectation that in the end, and I've spoken with leadership in the House that in the Senate. I gave the dinner talk to a whole bunch of House members just this week, and my expectation is that in the end that the House will be comfortable enough with what they get from the Senate that that's the objective of the Senate, that we won't have to go into a conference. If they're not, then we can go into conference. It could happen, But if that happens, then the bill won't be ready by the fourth.
Speaker 3: So this is why we call it the swamp, isn't it? Because this is all swamp bureaucracy. And you know, to have a one unelected bureaucrat hold up a duly elected president and his agenda and a party and their agenda is pretty spectacular to me. And I think the Republicans ought to bypass it any way they can and let the American people decide in the next election if they support the changes. There's your answer anyway, Kevin has it. We appreciate you being with us, sir, Thanks Jean, eight hundred nine one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program, all right, twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. There are significant implications as it relates to Mam Donnie.
Speaker 2: It was bending down again something.
Speaker 3: James Carvill even warned that Mom Donnie has not walked back calls for a global entifadom, and he said, well, maybe it'll He'll turn out to be a very skilled candidate. However, I do believe Republicans will jump on this. As you think is that I can't imagine that any Democratic candidate anywhere in the country is going to be able to escape answering questions about Mamdani. There's a lot of Democrats that are going to have to go hard at this. I think that it's potentially a very damaging event. I mean, crazy Karvel is crazy Krvl, but he's not stupid. He's a lot of things. I debated him many times over the years around the country. Well, let's play Mamdani saying is mayor, he would arrest net and Yahoo. Now I have a question. Why didn't he talk about arresting members of Hamas, the people that were responsible for the murder based on their population size versus ours of the equivalent of forty thousand Americans in a day. And you know the terror group that also committed atrocities murder, rape, kidnapping, torture, beheadings, including children killing mothers and fathers in front of their children. I need to call about them. No, he's talking about arresting Netsa Yahu.
Speaker 5: But the man, I'm donny welcome Benjamin heto the city.
Speaker 6: No as mayor New York City with arrest Benjamin Netanyaho. This is a city that our values are in line with international law. It's time that our actions are also.
Speaker 7: Even though the US is not a signature of the ICC.
Speaker 6: No, it's time that we actually step up and make clear what we are willing to do to showcase the leadership that is sorely missing in the federal administration.
Speaker 3: I'm never going back to New York City. I've had it with that place. Forget it. Place is nuts. I think that place is nuts nuts. Listened to the LA Area Vice mayor calling on gang members to defend territory from Ice. Can't make this up. This is a you know, crazy carvel. This is your party, might want to weigh in on this.
Speaker 4: I want to know where the toilers are at in Los Angeles, Eighteenth Street, Florentia.
Speaker 2: Where's the leadership at?
Speaker 7: Because you guys are all about territory and this is eighteenth Street and this is so anthony you They.
Speaker 2: Tag everything up claiming hood and now that.
Speaker 1: Your hood's being invaded by the biggest gang there is, they'rein't.
Speaker 8: A peep out of you.
Speaker 1: We're out there like by our tour, protecting our tur protecting our people, like where you at. I don't want to.
Speaker 4: Hear a peep out of you once they're gone, trying to.
Speaker 1: Claim that this is my block. This was not your block. You weren't even here helping out.
Speaker 4: So whoever's the leadership over there, just get your.
Speaker 2: Members in order, all right.
Speaker 3: That's your modern radicalized Democratic Party. What do you think of this ticket? I've been thinking about this, Linda. You can have Kasmin Crockett and Mom Donnie as the Democratic Party ticket.
Speaker 8: They are they are they governing in some strange corner of hell, or like, where are we talking about? No?
Speaker 3: No, no, that they would be the Democratic Party's ticket for twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 8: So we have two people who've never run anything, who don't run anything, who barely work in the roles they currently have, and want to take everybody his money to give it around because nobody should work because they don't work. And they both make music videos. Remember Jasmine Crockett made it a music dance video in the middle of the holes of Congress.
Speaker 3: I think this would be a great ticket. Run Jasmine, run, Mom Donnie. You know it's like Gavin Newsom thinks he's a moderate. Gavin Newsom thinks he's reasonable the rest of them.
Speaker 8: And not sleep at the switch, and he does whatever his wife tells him. This is not a man in control of anything. Please, let's just stop.
Speaker 2: I have no idea. All right, let me get to our busy. Well, you know what you could do.
Speaker 8: Why don't we do this? Why don't you use your chef IQ make one of your fancy pants dinners and invite them all over and you can all sit down and talk about.
Speaker 3: Their You know, I love to cook. I find it the most way. I am a better I am a better cook than you are. That's all there is to it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's all I mean.
Speaker 3: Just describing air fried French fries, I want to, you know, blow my brains out.
Speaker 8: But the good thing is is.
Speaker 9: The chef i q Thermometer actually works in the little Did you know, whether whether you're cooking steak or chicken, or pork chops or burger, or pork ribs or fish, you can make sure that whatever you're cooking is no better feeling than when you cut into that juicy.
Speaker 3: Steak, those pork chops, that fish, those ribs, that burger, and it's perfect. That chicken, it's perfect every time. It'll be perfect thanks to Chef i Q Sense, a modern, completely wireless cooking thermometer. There's no guesswork in cooking anymore. It will literally you put you you know, you prepare it the way you normally prepare it, and it doesn't matter if you're roasted or grill it, or bake it or broil it or deep fry it for that matter. Chef i Q Sense delivers perfect results. But whatever you're cooking, insert the probe. You select your desired level of dunness on the chef i q app, and it's going to tell you. For example, you're make a steak, it's going to tell you when to flip it over. If you you are making let's say, oh, I don't know whatever, and then they'll tell you when your stake's done. I like a medium, all right, It'll tell you exactly when it's medium. You like a medium rare, tell you exactly when it's medium rare. And if you like it rare, just take it out of the plaque and start eating it. Just kidding, but you're gonna love the technology. And you know all your friends, your family, you know your neighbors, they're gonna they're always gonna want you to cook because it's gonna be perfect anyway, right, Now you'll get fifteen percent off when you go to chefiq dot com use the promo code Hannity. And while you're there, check out their brand new chef iq Mini Oven. Now you can pre order them. I got an early version and it will It's gonna completely change. You'll never use your oven again. Let's put it that way. It's a game changer, best in class features, incredible technology. So why you're getting your chef iq sence. Check it out when you go to chefiq dot com promo code Hannity two day. All right, Professor Katz is out in the United Socialist utopia of Cali Fornia.
Speaker 2: Professor Katz, how are.
Speaker 10: You hi, Son? Well, it's always so an honor to speak to you and to Linda, because you guys are the voices of truth. And part of the problem with what's going on, whether it's with Israel or in New York, is that everybody gets to hear all the propaganda. You need to start like your own college on how to be journalists, because you're always right on everything and everybody else is either deliberately getting it wrong or trying to just push an ideology for where's the socialist capital New York's about to be if this Bondami guy gets in. So I pity New York and I hope that everybody gets on.
Speaker 2: Well, you're in California.
Speaker 3: It is there really not going to be that much different than what you have out there.
Speaker 10: It really won't, It really won't. And you know, I mean, you know, Gavin Newsom is an idiot, but you know, I don't know that he's an anti Semite. You've got an anti Semite over there in New York where you've got one of the second largest population of Jewish people.
Speaker 2: I'll give you that.
Speaker 3: But I've never heard Gavin Newsom strongly condemned the radicals in his own party and the virual and anti semitism in Congress or on college campuses, including campuses in California. I haven't heard it. He should be, should be the most outspoken voice.
Speaker 10: Well he isn't because his sites are on the White House, and he thinks by placating the radical left. And that's basically the name of the game now with the Democrat Party is that they've moved so far left and if you want to get elected, you're just going to go on the Bernie Sanders AOC train, and that's just really sad. I don't know if there are any moderate Democrats left, but I think if you're not a part of the Republican Party right now, then you've forgotten all the values and what America is about. And I don't know where again, I always say this as the daughter of a Holocaust survivor. You know, we've got the people who survived the Holocaust that are always out there speaking about how wonderful President Trump is and the wonderful alliance between him and Prime Minister Netanyahu. And then, sadly, you've got all the people who are, you know, on the opposite side of the isle, and we've got a few in our party. And then for all those people out there who call themselves influencers and podcasters, shame on you for calling people, you know, like patriotic Americans like you and Mark Levin, and if Marian Agelson and so many others calling you warmongers. I mean, those people also need a good talking to and they have no honor because they don't understand in this country that freedom isn't free. Everybody's been hanging around leftist professors for way too long and listening to podcasters rather than listening to the truth. And really I think that the alliance between they are wonderful military and the IDEF they have like a new symbol and it should be the Griffin, because the griffin is part lion and it's part eagle, and it stands for strength and it stands for bravery. And these people who keep saying, oh, we don't want to go to war, are they idiots? No one wants to go to war. But you know, I had a father that used to say, you never start a fight, but if somebody else does, you better finish it because bullies only understand strength and if you capitulate, you have nothing. And it's a good thing. George Washington and all the other generals and presidents before you know, the Democrats got in didn't realize that if we hadn't fought for our freedom, we wouldn't have it right now. And since my birthday, I want to ask you, when are you going to come to California with Jimmy Sayla. I just reunited with my very first love, first boyfriend after being a widow for seven years, and I want you to come to Orange County, California.
Speaker 2: Wow, well, that's a great love story.
Speaker 3: First, I'm sorry about being a widow and uh, but I am glad it sounds like you found love again and I'm happy for you. I think it's hard to go through this life alone, I really do. I think it's better to have a significant other if you can. I mean, you have to have the right one. And I don't have any plan. I'll be honest. My goal is to now stay out of New York in California forever. I'm done with those states, I really have. It doesn't mean I won't go occasionally where. But I have a different recommendation for you.
Speaker 2: Maybe.
Speaker 3: You know, if this is mister Wright, you know you guys can get married, and why don't you move to the Free State of Florida or move to Texas.
Speaker 2: You have options. You can move to Tennessee.
Speaker 3: Is there's so many South Carolina's nice, North Carolina's nice. You can you know, it depends on the weather. If you like Vegas, you can move to Vegas. If you like or Nevada, you can move to Arizona. There's so many nicer places that don't you know, where government doesn't abuse people. You know, the beauty of California is you know, California Florida matches it. I happen to love states that have a lot of water and you know, ocean, and you know, I love that about Florida. I love that about California. I mean, the Pacific Coast Highway is one of the most beautiful highways to drive in the entire country. But they make it impossible for people to really raise their families in a way that they feel comfortable. They want to indoctrinate your kids. Their school system sucks, their level of taxation sucks. Their bureaucracy is out of control. They want to they want to control every aspect of your life. And you know, I just believe in living in a more free state. Anyway, that's my challenge. Professor.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, God bless you, and uh. I don't know. I'll think about going to California.
Speaker 3: I'll think about it, but I'll probably won't stay very long, just in and out, because if Gavin finds out I'm there, I'll probably be arrested. Back to our busy phones, Ken, North Carolina, what's up, Ken, how are.
Speaker 2: You, sir?
Speaker 7: Thank you for taking my call.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 7: I've been to here with Franklin Graham to visit with you a few times, and I was his cheapest staff for several years. And also Nancy Reagan's the record of projects back in the day, so I've got some history. And I'm also a Jewish believer in Jesus, so i have a different perspective of a lot of things. And I was I was on the phone from a friend from Israel and he is a journalist there, but he was down in the guys. Who was some of these soldiers? And I said, I asked him what is their take on things? What do they want? And first of all, the reason that we could take out Iran, Israel could take out Ran so easily was because it was a plan for over ten years. As we've heard, for the mass they weren't prepared at all for the Hamas October seventh issue. Obviously, that's why it was a surprise. But trying to locate cheap leaders and find them and take them out has been very difficult. And the ceasefire isn't affecting Hamas. They're still still killing people, as we know. And one of the reasons they said is because the technology is not getting to them. They've got drones now they can pick up blood samples and things like that, but it hasn't been developed enough to use it and take out those key leaders. But most of the biggest question I asked was how do they feel about taking out the whole regime? And I'll guarantee you the people in Israel.
Speaker 3: And I think that America has. The President had a whole different agenda here. Ran can't have nukes, and you have to listen to what the president's agenda is. And he took out the nuclear weapons, you know, and the President has been very very clear he's not going to get American troops involved in forever wars.
Speaker 2: I agree with the President on that.
Speaker 3: Now, with that said, Israel is our closest ally and I think deserves our support in their war against radical Islamic terrorism. I think it's our best interest, the world's best interest, to not let this cancer grow. I think it's critical and I think it's very very important that the president, you know, took this stand. And just like when he took out Solomoni and Beg Daddy, and when he took out the Isis Caliphate and dropped the mother of all bombs on Afghanistan, he didn't get us into forever war and he accomplished the mission of making the world more safe and secure. And I think that you know, the Trump doctrine is the Hannity doctrine, peace through strength, and I think in this case there's got to be a heavy dose of trust. But verify with the Iranians, because I don't try trust them anyway, My friend, I appreciate you a good call. Eight hundred and nine four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, right, that's going to wrap things up for today, loaded up news information you'll never get from the state run legacy media mob. Senator Ted Cruz, Joe Kancha, the Great One, Mark Levin, James Comer Tonight, Greg Jarrett, Riley Gaines, nine Eastern. Say you DVR Hannity on Fox News You'll never get from the legacy media mob. All coming up tonight. We'll see you tonight back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.