Speaker 1: Did your parents play Did anybody in your family play basketball? You come from a sports fanily or no?
Speaker 2: To be honest, nobody, I'm the first one. No one in my family played basketball. And that's kind of weird because even when I was like in the draft sitting in the green room, they were like playing every whoever got drafted, they would say, oh, his mom played basketball at dad was in NBA.
Speaker 3: His dad was in their year league.
Speaker 2: And I was like, okay, I'm the only I'm the only one that I'm the first one, So I know.
Speaker 3: So the family not playing. Did you watch NBA basketball growing up?
Speaker 2: Growing up, I watched more European basketball just because of time difference, and even we didn't have channels to watch NBA, they wouldn't like translated, you know, so uh, maybe some YouTube highlights you would watch, but that's the only thing that was possible. So I was watching more European basketball. But growing up, when I was like older, I started to watch more NBA. And obviously moving here in college, I watch a lot more.
Speaker 3: Who is your team? When you started watching it? Like who is your team? Or players that you liked watching?
Speaker 2: Uh, when Luca was in Madrid, I watched him a lot and all his transition, like when he got drafted, So I watched him the most.
Speaker 1: So when did you When did you sha, yeah, stay in shape, watch that no, yeah, the playmaking, watching self creation and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: So obviously you start you start transition watching your league basketball. When did you decide like, hey, listen, NBA is something I'd like to do or want to do.
Speaker 2: I'll say, when I was in Barcelona Barcelona, Yeah, because I mean I got chance to work with all the professional guys and almost all of them were in NBA at some point.
Speaker 3: So who was on Barcelona? Who the pros there?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: There was Nikola, Mirtis, Saranski j Barry Parker was over there. After Ricky Rubio came for at Yeah, I worked with him a little bit, so it was a lot of experienced guys.
Speaker 3: Rick Yeah, he went off on the.
Speaker 1: NBA, went off on the league. He just went off on what he said.
Speaker 3: Like he said talking to people. He didn't fall in love it because it's he went he went in pretty hard.
Speaker 1: Okay, I do say something, Ricky Rubo you said at the table and let him do it. So you just you're a part of problem as you said at the table and let him do it. So you're a part of the problem along with the next man. You said let him you said at the table and let him do it.
Speaker 3: Part of the problem.
Speaker 1: You think when they left they said everybody suck but Rubyo. They talking about all y'all laughs.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, so so now so now you get through it right and you're playing. You have a decision to make Most euro League players not attend college. Was college something you always wanted to do or or had that decision call?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I was thinking too, like stay in Europe, maybe go Australia or go college. But first of all, I just wanted to be more to like US culture, to more like NBA, kind of closer to the NBA. The competition is college is pretty good because everybody's hungry, like everybody's trying to reach the same goal, and a lot of talented players there too, And also the like college college for like studying that was important for me and my family. So if I would stayed in Europe or if I go to Australia, it's like kind of hard to manage both study and sport.
Speaker 3: So that's why I, like me, study was important. I want to Florida to study was super important.
Speaker 1: Listen, Honestly, I have to understand this because you have to explain it and kind of break it down to me. Because I spent I spent not much in Europe. I played in France and at that time, Taboo self Faloshi was on the junior team he ended up playing for Okay, see he had a decent NBA career, made some good money for yourself. But at that time he was on the junior team around the same age as you, sixteen. But he knew that I had played for the University of Florida, so he asked me, could I help him, you know, get some film over the coach Donovan and the people at University of Florida. But at that time he had already made money playing overseas, so it was hard to kind of get him in college and different things like that. So how how did you just did you make money when you were playing in Spain? And how is it was it able to if you make money in Spain? Right, you can't I L N I L now you can't, Okay, but there was no nil then, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's the difference.
Speaker 1: So what I'm saying Europe. They got n Il so he can make so he can make money praying pro in.
Speaker 3: Europe and basically college before you lost your college eligibility once you started to be a professional money maker. Now you're a professional money maker. He got paid a bunch of money.
Speaker 1: The life I understand, but.
Speaker 3: Not.
Speaker 1: My question is did you make money from when you played at Barcelona in Spain?
Speaker 2: No, I was like, I'd never signed a professional contract there. I wasn't like your system track that I had, like when I'm I was fifteen, I signed like three I.
Speaker 1: Know both three question was for him finish it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like three plus one years of like you have system. So basically if I stayed there like from fifteen to eighteen, so I just play basically for the system. But they can move me to the pro team whatever. But they just I don't have never had problem.
Speaker 1: So they had the best of both words. They can move you to the protein, but they never signed you to a country.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So if they had signed you to a poor contract, would they have made things more difficult for you to go to college? Even with difficult I think yeah it would.
Speaker 2: It would make more difficult for sure. It's just also the agent. Yeah, it's just they kind of lock you up a little bit sometimes if you sign pro them.
Speaker 1: To do us. I appreciate you clearing that up.
Speaker 3: Just gotta do a buyout.
Speaker 1: I think you're clearing that up a team.
Speaker 3: That's you buy out.
Speaker 1: That's when your agent come in. That's what you need. Summertime is here and it is my favorite time of the year. Ladies come on with them sun dresses, in the bikinis and them cheeks out. Fellas getting them beach bars in them six packs ready with them who your daddy shorts. But that is only one part of it. That is the daytime. Trust me, nighttime is just important. Two things. Give me true she can enjoy herself, but not enjoy you. Make sure you handle your business. Ros Spos gonna take care of that. Finish the game. Rospos is a two and one treatment for you guys that need more control the rations than the fellas that need a secret weapon. Be afraid to tap in and be your best version now after roads, Sparks is all one of your tongue. You got fifteen minutes to show time, my boy, hand a la. You could go back to back round after round and still be ready sound like a championship boxing to me, go ahead and not that thing out. Trust me when I tell you, if you're good at what you do, you ain't got a brag. She'll do it for you, my boy. Roastpas will connect you one hundred percent online, so you don't have to be in weird rooms with weird people you don't know, telling them you can't get in rection long enough and stay hard enough to God there a legion woman. If approved treatment shows up directly to your doe, play for joy. You can handle your business immediately. If prescribe sexual health patients will get fifteen dollars off their first order sparks on a recurrent plan. Connect with to provide at road dot co slash ogs to find out if roast box are right for you. That's our dot co slash ogs from fifteen dollars off your first order. Compounding drugs are permitted to be prescribed under federal law, but or not FDA approved and do not undergo FDA safety. For safety information, go to road dot co slash safety info.
Speaker 3: Here is a dirty little secret that insurance industry may want to keep under wraps. Insurance companies profit by holding onto your money for as long as possible, so after an accident they might do whatever they can to delay or deny your claim. This way they can keep those profits growing. Morgan and Morgan fights hard against these corporations, a fight to make sure you get every dollar you deserve winning court. The insurance companies want juries to think that at fault driver is the one paying the verdict amount. Meanwhile, it's really the insurance companies who are the cost. When Morgan and Morgan takes on a case, there are almost always going after the big insurance companies and not the individuals at faull. Morgan and Morgan fights hard for their clients, and these corporations know that a recent client in Pennsylvania just received twenty nine million that's twenty nine million dollars. Ensures best offer was five hundred thousand. Another recent client in Florida received twenty million dollars last offer zero. There's a reason why Morgan and Morgan is America's largest injury firm. Hiring the wrong firm can be disastrous. Hiring the right firm could substantially increase your settlement. With Morgan and Morgan. It's easy to get started, and their fee is free unless they win. Just visit for the people dot com backslash ogs or dial pound law five to nine. That's for the people dot com maax like ogs, or dial pound law five to nine. This, my friends, is a paid advertise. Is love, Love Love