Speaker 1: Motherfucking mini episode Mini episode, motherfucking mini episode.
Speaker 2: Nine o'clock home along paging you, wishing you come home.
Speaker 1: Ma.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another phenomenal episode of My Mama Told Me.
Speaker 3: The fodcast when we dive deep, deep into the pockets of black conspiracy theories.
Speaker 2: And we finally worked to prove the conspiracy theories of you, the listeners. It's a motherfucking mini episode.
Speaker 3: I'll be honest, I can I believe you started at that point in the song.
Speaker 2: It was the weirdness. Can I give you a walk through a way?
Speaker 3: Please tell me everything?
Speaker 2: The song it started and I was like, I'm sure I've done pony, And then I was like, I don't really actually like Same Old G. Whah, I just I don't. It's fine, who I don't like it for the intro, I don't.
Speaker 3: It's dude, that's you're doing an ugly little thing right in the middle of Same OLG is as. Look. Look, Genuine had two good albums and and that's a that's a that's a take on Genuine is a perfect.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. Oh, and then I guess.
Speaker 3: The Same Old G is a major contributor to that perfect album.
Speaker 2: Let's not it's not my I don't even like it's not my favorite song on the record. It's a fine song, it was I don't like it enough to want to open the podcast with it. And then I was like and then I was like, for some reason, none of your friends business seemed bad. Sure, I just it didn't seem right. And then I got And then for a second I was thinking about that weird you Owe Me song. I was like, that's not good because that song was like, came from a weird place. You remember that song.
Speaker 3: I do remember that song, and I do think that's gonna be one of those songs that like, we look back on the lyrics and go, oh, you can't you can't say that. You can't just say she owes you sex because you paid for stuff.
Speaker 2: That's he said, he sang, I put them shackles on your feet. You know what that song is. It's one of those oh he did do it songs like you never listened to that mystical song danger It's like I can't even my head and you're like, oh, you did that for sure. Listen.
Speaker 3: I think every mystical song is oh we did that. I don't think there's a single song he made or you're like, I don't know. He's named like a good guy. He's named like a decent god, very man to me.
Speaker 2: But anyway, so I went through all those other songs and then I just like, and I couldn't remember all the parts of So Anxious.
Speaker 3: That's okay.
Speaker 2: It was a weird part to start.
Speaker 3: What's fascinating is you could have just gone with So Anxious the chorus, and instead you are like, now, I'm gonna start it right at the beginning and only get us about halfway through the first verse before I before I bail.
Speaker 2: And it was weird because I know the chorus. I don't really know.
Speaker 3: It's a pretty memorable chorus. It's easy to yeah, yeah, no, all right, we got an email. You have the email.
Speaker 2: I got it, I got it. Here are you ready? I am all right? This is from he just wants to sign, all right. The title of this email jigga what jiga boo?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Both question marks shout out to a mail. I hope you're doing all right. Jason truly ended your career, all right, he really put he put her under the jail. Getings fellow blacks. That sounds like a cop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't like that.
Speaker 2: It was like, what's up, cool teens? That requires some drugs like that?
Speaker 3: But allright, what that can work for?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Greetings bellow flags. First and foremost, I want to say to Langston that the light Skinned episode of Bust Down is the most hilarious piece of art that I've ever seen. It is a good episode.
Speaker 3: Thanks, that's a nice one.
Speaker 2: I was trying to tell my girl about how funny, and I'll get back to the email. I was trying to tell my girl about how funny it was when you were like, you know who Brandon T. Jackson is? And she didn't get it, and I was like, no, that's the funniest thing in the world.
Speaker 3: There was a run of probably like three minutes of me and Freddie arguing back and forth about Brandon T. Jackson that we had to cut. That was so fucking funny.
Speaker 2: It's like, that's like right that shit is, like my humor is like right up my alley. I was.
Speaker 3: I was listing his credits and Freddy was, and genuinely, I think Freddy didn't know Jackson was and he but he was willing to stab me and so it just it was a perfect storm of me just yelling at this dude about Brandon T. Jackson and him being like, nigga, shut the fuck up. It was so funny.
Speaker 2: That's like that two things you've done that and everything Uncle Spike said just really really really get me. Anyways. Yeah, so buns down Grandma's layers. I've under seen and to you, David dot dot dot, Hey, I thought this dude was a bitch.
Speaker 3: Fuck. That's not nice. Hey, hey, come on, you don't do that. Don't do that. That's very nice of you to have kind of to say about me. But but greet David. David has made a lot of powerful, important art as well, And if you don't have anything to say, don't even fucking bring it up.
Speaker 4: Don't go Yeah, dot dot dot Hey, that's yeah, come on, I've had some great art. Bathroom wall Elizabeth High School? Ever heard of it? P and he do it all?
Speaker 2: Yeah? A little bit of do do.
Speaker 3: That was it? That was his tag name. A little bit of do.
Speaker 2: That's actually a decent tag name.
Speaker 3: That's a pretty cool tag name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little bit of do it will be what a L B D D.
Speaker 3: For sure. We're calling upon you because we have we have new merch. We have very exciting merch that we are now selling and it's it's fucking great. We love it so much.
Speaker 2: Just sleek, it's sexy.
Speaker 3: Come on, you want to tell them what we have?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have three different types of hats, which is really fun. We have a two tone hat, an alien dad hat, the traditional logo in black and khaki. Then we have the enamel pin with an alien who has a cooofie on it. Since my mama told me. And then we have t shirts that say proud little Mama, which is who you are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can buy the merch now, go to my mama told me dot merch table dot com. It's a brand new name, but it's the same old merch and we would love for you to get some if you haven't got it already, and we want you to have all the sweet stuff, so get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So and do you David dot dot dot? Hey e, I don't like you. I bet your email sucks. I come off. I might come off as a sellout with what I'm about to say, but when in Rome, this guy.
Speaker 3: Sucks, I don't like. Yeah, this thinks.
Speaker 2: Am I the only one that thinks? Quote unquote doctor Umar is some sort of a plant and not one of the good plants. This is a cop, not one of.
Speaker 3: The good plants.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Whoa Okay? What type of black man goes to college and not perform sexual activities with white women? Question mark? Question mark? Question mark question mark This school that he claims to be a part of building he wants no funding from the state slash government question mark? How sway? Who is this guy and who sent him here? Help me? Please? I love the podfellas and thanks for the entertainment, yours truly.
Speaker 3: E uh. Nothing he listed about doctor Umar feels that crazy.
Speaker 2: This is a plan for I think this guy is a plan like.
Speaker 3: Not for nothing. Doctor Umar has a lot of things that we should critique, right Like, I want to be very clear that I, while I find him very funny and I'm kind of rooting for him, weirdly, I don't think I'm not rooting against him. I don't think that a lot of what he's saying and doing makes sense or or even is possible. But I don't think that on its surface it's bad. Like he wants to make a school, he wants it to be outside of sort of like government purview, so that the funding can actually be legitimately what they need and not just what sort of gets allotted to a underfunded community. That all makes perfect sense to me. And his position on not fucking with white women, while it isn't my passion, I do get it. He's like, Yo, there are race all over the world that remain homogeneous and intentionally so to be able to empower themselves and then create wealth within their own communities, and we should be doing the same in the black community. Like, I get what the logic is. It ain't my shit, but here we are, you know what I mean? Like, I don't know what we're meant to be calling him a plant.
Speaker 2: For and what good ones. I don't like this person, this guy, I feel like this person. And not even because you don't like my comedy. That's fine, you know what I mean. I get, I'll live. I still got the bathroom wall, you know what I mean? Yeah, I got my people Elizabeth High School. Maybe let's go ehs, let's go Cardinals. Ah. I just the whole tone of this email, in the direction from this guy's coming from, and to start with, I don't want to sound like a sellout, which is like you put that on yourself. We didn't say anything, you know what I mean? And your main point being that how could he go to college and not fuck white women?
Speaker 3: Is like this, crazy, I fucked with any white women in college?
Speaker 2: Congratulations, I had self esteem?
Speaker 3: Is shoes? Yeah, I mean I'm not bragging, not as much as just being like that you could you could have a pretty great time in college and not have to go with white women to do.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying is he's talking like crazy, like that's that's what you can't believe of all the big suck or Mar says, that's what you can't believe is fuck a white girl in college.
Speaker 3: That's what's surprise are you talking about? Is doctor Lmar has given us like books worth of things to critique him about, and the things you picked feel the silliest to be judging him for. It's it's it's honestly you picked his most admirable qualities. And then and you were like, ain't is crazy and it's like not really? Yeah, And man, what do you mean, what are the good plants?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't know what the good plants are. I think we have talked a little bit in the past about industry, plants and plants on this podcast, but like doctor Umar ain't tapped into any real industry whatsoever, like other than just having an Instagram following, I don't know that he's built an industry to be planted into. So I it doesn't feel like this could have been a plot by anyone.
Speaker 2: Also, the idea of not wanting government assistance for your school, to want to do a school outside of the government assistance. Listen, it's not like a scam. It's not like that guy who made that college for all these football playing nineteen twenty year olds to pertend they were in high school. He actually does want to help, and you just like thing about this email makes me feel like this guy is not on the same side. I am.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I'll be honest, I don't know if doctor Umar is just trying to help, but I do know that at least I think that that was I think is a complicated, complicated guy who probably wants to do a lot of things and maybe help is fourth or fifth in that list. That said, I don't think that his plans on their surface are very clearly the violence that this email is making it out to be. And so I I would say, critique doctor Umar all day. Boy, Oh boy, does he say some wild shit?
Speaker 2: Boyle boy?
Speaker 3: Should he not have the platform that he has for as many people as he does. But I don't know that, like making a school and not fucking white women is like this horrific thing that he is trying to make it out to be.
Speaker 2: I think so. So, I mean, insummation, I would just like to say, nice, try, officer.
Speaker 3: You're gonna need a warrant next time.
Speaker 2: Man, gotta wake up earlier in the morning.
Speaker 3: The glove compartment is locked, and so as the truck in the back.
Speaker 2: I never liked the compartment in my life.
Speaker 3: No, I mean I'm driving driving around with a gun as soon as I need to do that, it's getting locked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe on accident mm hmm, not like a gun gun like like you're moving houses or something.
Speaker 3: Oh, I've definitely had to drive with a gun in my That's what I've never been driving around with a gun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never the gun with intent. Does that make sense? Like, yeah, I've had a gun like in the car or whatever. But I've never been like, I'm not like a person who's like I gotta have my I don't I'm not like a person who calls it my gun, you know what I mean? Mother? But yeah, yeah, yeah, never at all, never at all.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I had like a brief time as a knife guy for a few weeks as a confused team, but that's about it.
Speaker 3: If I learned to use these dunt checks, I'm gonna I'm gonna have those in the back.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's that's why.
Speaker 3: Might just put those on my ankle. That'd be pretty tight, giving them little ankle pockets.
Speaker 2: Oh, you should just get tall socks. Just pull it out.
Speaker 3: I like that too.
Speaker 2: I'll do the same thing with this harmonica. I can't be a fat guy with a harmonica and this sock. It's too far. It's too far.
Speaker 3: That's just that's almost asking to die early.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's like I gotta I want my grow to respect me. I got I got family.
Speaker 3: I can't now you still got shit to live for it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, thank god.
Speaker 3: You want to tell the people where they can find you what cool shit you got going on?
Speaker 2: Cool guy jokes Sevy seven on Instagram, Patreon, dot com, backslash David Bori. That's d A V I d G B o R I E all there. All the free content is up there, Go ahead and sign up. I will be releasing my comedy special Birth of a Nation with the G exclusively on there in a couple of months. So yeah, come on down and see what all the fuss is about. This shit's amazing.
Speaker 3: It's amazing, and as always, follow me at Langston Herman on all platforms. And if you want to send us your own drops, your own conspiracy theories, if you want to prove that doctor Rumar is doing fantastic work in all communities and is in fact the opposite of what a plant is, send it all to my Mama pod at gmail dot com. We would love to hear from you. Go buy some merch like subscribe, review, do all the shit that's the whole shebang by bitch.
Speaker 1: Motherfucking mini episode, Mini episode, motherfucking Mini ever s, motherfucking mini episode, Mini episode, motherfucking mini episod