Speaker 1: Wind Down with Janet Kramer and I'm Heeart Radio podcast. Hi ladies, Hi, how is weird? I'm not used to looking at kristin this way, and you know it's a stranger.
Speaker 2: I'm excited about my lighting today, I hope, and I look like absolutely trash.
Speaker 3: Then I know it's a met issue. This is going to be really great or really mad.
Speaker 1: Every time we get here and Kristen's sitting there real fast, I'll take this spot.
Speaker 3: That is so funny.
Speaker 2: No, you guys, are you guys controlled the captain Schip today? I know, I don't know that if anywhere I could have seen the last ten minutes, I was just.
Speaker 3: If this was flames.
Speaker 1: We're not directors.
Speaker 3: Can I can we get you guys in a two shot? I'm like, oh, like on.
Speaker 2: My lingo on set now, I don't know that I'm googling two shot you're grabbing. I've one stand all right?
Speaker 1: So do you have a day off today, Cramer?
Speaker 3: No, girls, I'm on nights. I'm on five to five.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Whoa nocturn?
Speaker 2: Jana, I gotta tell you it's uh, that's the hardest part about all of this is the nights because my body cock so I didn't get back until around four thirty last night. So by the time, you know, my body went to sleep because my body's like, no, you should be getting up now around like five ish, even though I don't get.
Speaker 3: A fight, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and so yeah, and then around eight o'clock it's like, oh, gross, I'm just gonna get up.
Speaker 1: So so you do that all night and then you get up at eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yees, I know because I'm not used to that schedule, and so tonight tonight's going to be difficult because when we wrap the other.
Speaker 3: I don't want to want this is not my wine about it. Let's just go back.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, everything's great, everything's so fun. Uh yeah, no those listening. Jana's not with us in the room today. She's not in the studio. She's I'm on location. She's alive in the field and we're at her house, which feels while she's there, I know, it feels weird. Yeah, I like this though this feels at least connected, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Is it like sentimental and weird that I was like, yeah, I do want to go over there to record. No, I loved I texted the girls, and I said, hey, girls, you know, if you wouldn't mind going to the house to record, just because I feel like when you are on when we go on Zoom's it's we never know when the next when the person's going to talk, and it's just you know, Catherine, I just endured the most grueling conference CA. I loathe conference calls, so it's just and then the best part is like when nobody talks and we're like.
Speaker 3: And everyone starts talking at the same time.
Speaker 1: I can't do it. And I was like, if we have to zoom like that, like I would prefer to be here because being on Zoom, I just shut up because I'm like, I don't want to talk over people. And that's the same with the freaking conference call yesterday. I was like, oh my gosh, let's just no one talk or everyone talk at the same time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so Kristen, so I texted you guys and I was like, you know, thank you so much for coming over to the house. And Christen's text is funny, you want to tell the mem what you said. I was like, zero problem coming to the house, welcome the quiet car ride alone.
Speaker 3: I love you so much.
Speaker 1: That's the highlight of our lives these days. A thirty bit car right.
Speaker 3: God, it was beautiful.
Speaker 2: So how is how's everything with you guys? What's going on? Any any any life updates?
Speaker 4: Do you?
Speaker 1: I see that face? What's your life?
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't have one that I probably haven't mentioned before. But I have got to get a grip on the PMS because once a month, I'm ready to burn my whole life to the ground.
Speaker 3: And it's really problematic.
Speaker 2: Oh man, it's like bad, and I don't know what to do. And I know, I know, like I know that it's coming and and probably some of it is so well validated anyways, but you just add this hormonal like fire to it and I'm like, burn it all, like it's bad, burn it to the ground next stakes really something. So I am emotionally stable for the moment, and I'm excited about that.
Speaker 3: It's been a rough few days.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I cried on my like on my trip, on my period and I was just crying. I was like, I'm sorry, I'm on my period. I couldn't stop crying.
Speaker 3: Was that for the cheercump?
Speaker 1: It was the first day that we were there. Yeah, someone had said something to me that I was a little sensitive too, and then like later another thing and I was like, I just need you all to stop telling me stuff. I can't handle it.
Speaker 2: And I just like sensitive, oh you know a friend of sensitive cat.
Speaker 1: You know. It was someone said something about something where my child was not invited and she it started to trip off. It was like, hey, we're doing this, hope she's not upset. And I was like, oh, okay, cool. And then fast forward to oh, someone heard that a coach said this, and I was like, wait what And so I'm literally just like in my room bawling. I'm like and I'm like, I'm on my period. I know, I wouldn't have been that upset normally, you know, like.
Speaker 3: Phone a friend, kick cat.
Speaker 1: It's just it was, you know, it was the first one was not a misunderstanding. That was just what it was. The second one was a misunderstanding because I went.
Speaker 3: To the coach.
Speaker 1: I was like, did you say because that was all emotional.
Speaker 3: What did the coach saying?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: She sent me a long sweet email. She was like, that's not how it happened. This is what was said. Blah blah blah. You know, and it comes from kids but it's just one of those I was just like, they were like, maybe you shouldn't just maybe don't email the coach. I'm like, I promised I would call.
Speaker 2: Just in our heart so to understand and yeah, get clarity.
Speaker 1: We did talk about this though we're supposed to wait forty four hours.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm saying in the in these times, right around the fifth of the month, in case anybody is tracking, I am like, there is no twenty four hour weight period. Whoever, that really sweet girl that comes in the voice in my head, that's like, you know you're doing great, sweetie, keep it up. Just give them a minute, be slow to speak biblically, that's what you should do.
Speaker 3: She gets replaced with this like.
Speaker 2: Just ratchet shit, who was just ready to just burn it all.
Speaker 3: I'm like, ah, I can't get a grip on my own cell. It's really well, I'm.
Speaker 2: Really glad that you guys are having your period?
Speaker 3: Are you still mamam?
Speaker 1: I don't feel like we should talk about that here?
Speaker 3: Wait what we shouldn't talk about what?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 1: No, you haven't had a period.
Speaker 3: I am thirteen days late, Danna cream need to cut right now, and we have.
Speaker 1: A friendship moment. Then we go back to Erin not talk about this on air?
Speaker 3: No, why did you take a test? Well, I don't think I'm pregnant. I mean, okay, we get some clarification. That's what we're going through our minds either, but.
Speaker 2: My way, let me just back up for a second, okay, because.
Speaker 3: All the way because we know where it started.
Speaker 2: So last period I was early and I bled for twelve days. So now I'm thirteen days late, and so my I'm about to text Nate to be like, hey, you know, what do you think is up? Because I think because I bled for twelve days that maybe I'm either skipping a period or I have no idea. But there's no way I can be well, I mean there's always a way, but like we don't. We're not like I don't specific.
Speaker 1: Do you want to get It's.
Speaker 3: Not much.
Speaker 1: Are your chice for everyone? Right now?
Speaker 2: We've been so busy that I don't even think we've had I mean we've we've obviously had sex, but like we haven't. It's we've been so busy that I it would be I don't see not as much as we normally ever have. Like it's I'm barely home.
Speaker 1: It just takes one time at the right time, and your period was all off. But it's not like he's well okay.
Speaker 3: And you know what I mean, like.
Speaker 2: Wow, wow, wow, Hey, when it's time to have the sex.
Speaker 4: Dog here.
Speaker 1: You can step in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the old but that'll clare it up.
Speaker 3: That's babies are made jilly wow, hilarious.
Speaker 2: Mud.
Speaker 1: No, she's like no, because if they then you won't get pregnant. That's what she's gonna tell her.
Speaker 3: Okay, listen, it's got to be.
Speaker 1: It has to be.
Speaker 2: It has to be because my period was that long, because I've never had that long of a period, so I must have just maybe maybe I had, like a I just won't.
Speaker 3: I won't this month.
Speaker 2: I don't say this to scare you, but I do say it is a PSA because there are a lot of similar ages of us listening. The forties are a very fertile time. Christen surprising, don't no, I'm.
Speaker 3: Just letting you know.
Speaker 2: I think everyone needs to know this because we do lose track. It's not necessarily always thirty days or twenty five day or whatever you're on, and so because it gets crazy, the ovulation times are off so as long as you're not, that's one good one defense one. But if you don't actually know what I'm saying by those sounds, you do totally be fair to say that you're using the pull out method method.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that is, but.
Speaker 1: There you You know you can still get pregnant that way.
Speaker 3: Right, I know.
Speaker 2: But it's like there's a pre cople that I can get a girl in trouble.
Speaker 3: Is this happening?
Speaker 1: Can we talk about a couple of months ago though, where he did not compe?
Speaker 2: I love that he's turned into something you order a take out?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: This is what happens when we're not together often?
Speaker 3: Can I take with the sign up? Scott?
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, can we just go back to the matter at hand, then try to call my nerves with the fact that, given that I've had a really long period, Yeah, it's most likely the reason why my period hasn't come the normal most very menopause.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is the moral of the story, right, Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: More likely, especially because we are using a pull out method, we can call it for what it is. Because we are, it seems more likely that this is very very menopausal moment and less of a baby on board.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh boy, yes, I mean I again, I didn't even think. I didn't even have it on the forefront of my mind. Well, producer Hannah's in the chat. Do you have a pregnancy test that we can take a lot on air? Oh my gosh, you want to instacart me a pregnancy test?
Speaker 3: Uh huh sure and take it? Sure? Door dash me one. All right, here we go, our.
Speaker 1: Phones are over there. Take care of it after air.
Speaker 3: Oh god, should we get Alan on?
Speaker 1: He's probably like what it would.
Speaker 3: It's so on brand for.
Speaker 2: Us though, that we would take a pregnancy test for our baby and then let Alan in second. I'm sure it's not moving on. Okay anyway, Wow, well that derailed really quite nicely.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So you guys, Oh no, I'm starting to get like nervous, but no, I would I yeah. Anyways, okay, okay, okay. So you're doing nights, you're working the night shift. Yeah, so that's the that's been the hardest part is the night shifts. Everything else has been just I am obsessed with this crew and Haley duff Is. She's actually probably one of my favorite directors I've ever worked with. She's so good. And I don't know if it's because she's an actress and so she she kind of gets it, and but she is just she's so so, so talented and so good. So we're having a blast. But man, those night shoots are killing me because I just I don't I don't like sleeping during the day.
Speaker 3: What kind of film is this? Are we can we know anything? It is a horse It's it's like it's like The Notebook, but with horses.
Speaker 2: Oh I really like this, Yeah, it's really. I mean some of these scenes are just I sent Catherine some just stunning. I mean, with the sunset coming down and there's this beautiful bridge. It is it is just it is such a beautiful, beautiful film. Do you kiss the boys cinematically? I do? Yes, Oh just a kiss, Yeah, yeah, it's it's a couple. It's not it's not anything rang she though, it's it's it's beautiful, Like, it's so pretty. Like even one of the videos that I sent Ane was me. It was the scene of me kissing him, but it was and there was a piece of me that like wanted to send to Alan just to show him how beauty.
Speaker 3: Like it looks beautiful. But like I didn't obviously, but it doesn't.
Speaker 2: It's not like it's not not tasteful, you know, it's so it's artistically beautiful how it looks with the sunset. And then like at the end of the scene, like these two birds like swam onto the river. I mean it was like so cute, very notebook a very No, We're in a boat in one of the scenes, like I'm under the bridge, like it's it's just beautiful. So I'm having I'm having a great time. I just I really missed my kids. I'm I'm on the last week, you know, this this coming week, so I'm ready to I'm ready to see my babies.
Speaker 3: So I was wondering if you felt emotional and missing them. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, today's today's field day, so I'm struggling with that. I haven't missed one, so that one's been that's been tough.
Speaker 3: Is Alan there? Yeah, and got to represent for the home team so that was cool. That's awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he uh he went to some of the kids games and stuff too to represent. So that was nice because I'm like that that's got to mean a lot for the kids to see you showing up with Roman and it meant a lot. It meant a lot to me that he went and did that too. Absolutely, it's good consistency for them too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is for sure.
Speaker 1: And they come up to see you this weekend.
Speaker 3: Right, Yep, Mother's Day so good? Excited you guys? Excited for Mother's Day?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I never plans guys.
Speaker 2: Do you want to know something I started a few years ago and I kept it a secret until just recently. Yep, I do something called mother Monday Mother's Day. Okay, I'd take a second Mother's Day for myself. So they always are sweet on Mother's Day there. My family is really really great about that. And sometimes I feel like I don't maybe get the break that I kind of hoped I would or something, and so so it helps me to know that there's like a two day coming for me. So whether I meet a friend on Monday, or I just go get it like a really pretty cup of tea somewhere or whatever and just go to the sauna, whatever, it is just my own second Mother's Day, which I think we all deserve two anyways, So Monday, Mother's Day, I'm I think I might just go get like a really pretty coffee somewhere and so that way, whatever they do Sunday, we actually have a rescheduled baseball game Sunday. So it's like, yeah, I don't have any expectation for it. I just before it has been hijacked by family or We've even had radio guys in town before on Mother's Day and I've hosted them before, and it's just you know, like you're just like, Okay, I need something that is a little redeeming. So Monday, Mother's Day, for anybody that needs to hear that should be a thing. Well, people will be listening to this on the Monday after Mother's Day. So let's maybe maybe take a one day this week to take time for yourself. Yeah, just get your own little redemption. And in that note, let's take a break and head to one. It all right, ladies, what do you got? Let's hear some wine. Oh it's funny you should say. This is a quick one. But people that don't mute on zoom was actually on my list on a list that I have for you. I can't stand zoom etiquette. People that don't have it. It's really wild.
Speaker 1: You can I hear the background while like everybody's talking.
Speaker 2: We're doing a camp at school. I'm gonna I'm gonna really just throw a couple of people under the bus, Brenda. And we were doing we're doing a camp at school, and so the counselors had this debrief zoom and I mean, several people weren't muted. First of all, aren't they terrified to not be muted? Terrified just in case?
Speaker 3: Right right?
Speaker 2: I mean, a live mic has got all of us mining our p's and ques, so except for capaw times. And then it's like we get on the zoom and there's like seven people that aren't muted, and every time it's cutting off the speaker.
Speaker 3: It's the worst. I'm like, guys, what are we doing here? That was actually one of mine. Just if you're gonna be on zoom, just camera off, microphone off? Are you even there?
Speaker 2: We don't know, Brenda, but we want to not have confirmation via learning about your menu for dinner.
Speaker 3: Right, M's it's little.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like the opposite of like kids now they'll be on FaceTime all the time and they'll be walking around the house like just on FaceTime with no one and you don't know. So you're like in the house being.
Speaker 4: Like, hey, get to and then they'll be like on the phone, I'm like, oh hey, Johnny, how's it going, you know, like it drives me insane. Johnny is like, dear Diary, it happens all the time, and I'm like, you have to announce when you were on FaceTime and you walk into the kitchen, Hey, I might walk out in my underwear.
Speaker 1: You don't know, right, it drives me crazy.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: I did tell Love the other day.
Speaker 2: She's doing a cheer She's this is actually something I want to ask you guys. It doesn't have to be today, but there's a cheer group face time that's been happening. And I felt the same way, and I said, when this house goes live, I need to know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta know.
Speaker 3: Because dad Dad comes out in the morning with boss and a cup of coffee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like this day and age. I mean it's just like like one morning Nick walks out in his underwear and like Emmy's friend is like it's like seven in the morning and she's standing in the living room. He's like, oh, hey, like they just she just like showed up before school and he was like, yeah, come on, we'll walk because they can walk to school because we're right across the street. So it's like you cannot have people come over and not tell us well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that kid is going to maybe tell a different story to their parents.
Speaker 1: Right, shoot, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like my god, I was walking around with that's that's the stuff I think about, like right, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's terrifying. But it's always like a known around makes you mind your peace and qu'es a little bit better. Yeah, I'm like yelling at the family gramer you get a line.
Speaker 2: I mean, I really don't which yeah, no, I really don't. I don't think at least I mean minus night shoots. Not a big fan of alls.
Speaker 1: But so I have a question about that for they not since you've got night shoots for like a week and then you go off of night shoots and then you do night shoots again, can they not plan it to where you do all night shoots in a row and then come off of them.
Speaker 2: A lot of it has to do with locations, you know, getting out of locations certain locations at a time, and it's hard to do a week straight of nights, so they try.
Speaker 1: To do three and three, Like three three seems worse. Yeah, And then you got to keep adjusting your body.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, it's not I mean, it is not. It's not great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's also got to be tricky too. Like I'm just like I go kind of back to like newborn phase. Rights, Like we we go on the night shifts then, but like during the day we can like side ponytail and be a complete train wreck and get ourselves through the next night shift. But like, you can't do that because you have to be stunning and on your game and knowing your lines, and that's different. That's a real next level for me. Yeah, I mean, you know what I think, what I'm trying to do right now is in one week, I'll be out of a job. So I'm trying to be grateful, even though it's hard, grateful in a situation where I would normally go, oh, this sucks and I hate these night shoots to go hey, you know, in about a week, I'm gonna wish that I was on something and shooting and having a job.
Speaker 3: You know, that's fair. Sorry, I've got pregnancy on the mind.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there might be four of us on the zoom, but be worried about it.
Speaker 3: I will say I have a justice coming.
Speaker 1: Is coming, Hannah said, I have to go back on Live.
Speaker 2: I I have.
Speaker 3: It's not really a whine about it. It's more of a conversation.
Speaker 2: Right. So, remember how last week I talked about the nanny, but I didn't ask about that. I didn't say what happened. And it was so interesting to me how many people wanted to know the the full story. And I kind of went like back and forth of even sharing it last week and then you know, but it's like everybody just wants to know more and more and like just and here's the deal. I get it on one end where it's like, hey, let warn us mom, so we know what to look out for, you know, like I get that piece of explaining for example, you know, like when I said about the sleepsack that I went over Jason's face that wanted to like, I think those are warning things, like you know, to tell parents, like, hey, this is what happened with this one sleepsack. It wasn't good in our experience. But I just wonder what is too much to tell? And in today's size society, everybody just wants to know more and they just I don't know what a is y'all's thoughts on that.
Speaker 1: I think they definitely just want to know more. And I don't think you sharing that story really helps anyone. It's kind of an outlier type situation, not something that normally would probably happen. I don't think that there's a usefulness in telling that story, and honestly, it probably just hurts people in the in the process. Yeah, but I agree with like sleepsac and stuff like that. But yeah, I mean, I just think everyone's so used to you, especially in some cases and other people especially in giving it all, and so when you don't give it all, it's kind of that expectation of wait, what, like we deserve to know the whole story, and that's not the case. You know, you get to decide when you share more and when you don't know.
Speaker 3: I did feel it though.
Speaker 2: I had a few people ask me what happened, which I always think that's funny, like I'm gonna just yeah. But I I watched it objectively, like I'm a listener, and I'm like, man, it is probably something I would go like, Okay, what is it?
Speaker 3: But I think it is worth just saying.
Speaker 2: It's not like a safety as far as like in the home or like a choking or like a It isn't like cat. To Cat's point, it's just nothing mean that it's such a one off situation that I don't think that it is fair to share even right, unless you want to share it. No, I mean, I think it's one of those things where it's like I, you know, maybe some one of her it could it could just really hurt her. And though it could have really you know, my mind goes to what could have happened to him in that situation, But I just you know, yeah, I still even though it was wrong, I still in a way want to protect that where you know, that's it's really embarrassing, you know what it was and not a good.
Speaker 1: So well, And I think people can make mistakes. That doesn't mean that she did not deserve the outcome that came to her. Like I think we have consequences for our mistakes. But she's allowed to make a mistake and not be humiliated by it and not be and not have people reach out to her. You just never know, like people could start attacking her and that's not it. Okay, that's not what you want out of the no situation. It's getting tricky. We even kind of.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I texted this to y'all or if I started to, but it is tricky because the three of us are so authentically sharing our life experiences right now that are resonating very deeply, which is really cool to me. But there is like this weird middle ground where we're trying to like protect people, like share funny stories and want to share our life experiences without like throwing someone under the bus. And you know, like I had I had something the other day that I was like, this would be incredible, but I have to also be mindful, like who I am married to, and he is in the spotlight some way somewhat, so like, well, it is probably just a very it's a laughable We would all, I already know, we'd all agree it would be hysterical, and many people would resonate on the husband front, like I'm also protected protective in a way. So it's interesting you should say that because I really have been thinking lately, like how do I how do I bring some of these situations up but then protect to the people in my life that they might be about, or just get a cast to characters so that we can all relate and laugh and move on without making anybody have hurt feelings, right exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's tricky.
Speaker 3: I'm working on that too well.
Speaker 1: And I feel like that too, because I tell a lot of like kids, you know, stuff about my kids, and there's a lot I hold back on. But I'm usually pretty good at, you know, you know, saying hey, I talked about this, I talked about this, you know whatever, And I do make sure. There are times I text the producers so people know and I say, I don't want what I talked about on there as a clip on social media, because even though my daughter's aware I talked about this, or my son's aware that I talked about this, he doesn't want or she doesn't want their friends to necessarily see it on social media. So I think there's a protection mechanism there as well, like they don't care that I talked about it. But kids can be mean, so if it becomes something on social media, they'll share it and send it to them and they'll say things, So you just have to find ways sometimes if they're I mean, I you know, I make sure that they're okay with usually what everything that I share.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's tricky.
Speaker 1: It is it's very tricky, but I agree. I think that you did the right thing in this situation, and just you know, that's something that's between y'all. And but speaking of have you figured it out anymore? Okay?
Speaker 3: Are we on the help front? We don't.
Speaker 2: We have we have Sarah who's been helping a few hours when you know, Allan needs at the home and stuff. But now we haven't found anyone that and it's like, I want to meet the person, you know, so I'm here.
Speaker 3: It's just so hard. So hopefully when I get back from Lexington, we'll we'll figure it out. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Dancing with the Star of Sharna Burgess reveals controversial decision about baby number two with Brian Austin green So. She said on her podcast that she thinks they're going to make what some consider a controversial choice. She wants to have a girl, so she wants to do gender selection via IVF. Ladies, what are your thoughts? I know, Katherine, I want to go. I want to go to Catherine first.
Speaker 1: Do I go to me first?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 3: Oh, you're wearing your gender reveal sweater, so it's yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean no, I'm not no, I'm not a fan to each their own. I don't love it. I didn't know it's a thing, if I'm being honest, I mean, I guess I realized it could be, but I never really thought about it.
Speaker 2: Like for example, when you like, when I did IVF I had, I knew that I had two boys. So those were the one that those were the genders. And you can you can choose to know what the gender is, or you can choose to not know what the gender is and just you know, put whatever one in. So I knew that when I lost the one, it lost a boy, and the other one was also a boy. And so but if there was if we had you know, Jolie, and it was you know, a girl or a boy and a boy, like I'd be like, well I would.
Speaker 3: Like a boy, you know.
Speaker 2: But that's just what you have with that, And that's the piece of the science where it's that is where it does get controversial, you know.
Speaker 3: And I think, you know, looking.
Speaker 2: Back, I probably if I was to do it again, I would probably just I wouldn't want to know and I would just put in.
Speaker 3: But also I mean, I also don't I see why. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's it's tough, it's that's a tough one. Its just and I get it's science. I understand all of that. And at the end of the day, my argument would be, well, the same thing could be said for IVF in general.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: So it's it's hard. I think that it's a slippery slope, and I think that we have to be careful.
Speaker 3: Right because like, what are you doing with the other embryos?
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 1: Also, we start picking all these genders, what's going to happen to natural like recreation, you know, Like again that's getting bigger and more, you know whatever. But like if we get to a point where everybody's picking if they have a boy or girl, that could just be that could get that could get tricky, you know. But I don't know, that's a really hard one. I understand if you had a boy sitting there and you wanted a boy, Okay, let's put the boy in.
Speaker 3: Because if you're not picking someone is.
Speaker 1: Right like ill girl with That's what I'm saying. So like my argument is like, let's lead that, let's lead that up to God obviously, but within vitro already you're not I mean, that's essentially making a baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, the doctor could pick. Does the doctor pick? I mean, it's already like made boy or girl? Yeah, right, do they know what we're putting in?
Speaker 1: I mean I guess they would. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We have friends that picked both times, and so I don't know, and they're both just such beautiful, fun kids. I'm like, I just never It's there's a lot that goes into this process. I think people who've never walked it don't know. Like I've worked a lot in this space with a lot of moms, and there's this really tricky to navigate. What do you do with the embryos that you never for you know, moved over and so like I have, you know, really dear friends of mine there, Like I still have two babies in my eyes, I still have two babies there. What do I do with my babies? That's a really it's like a really heavy decision for a mom. Yeah, I mean I can't imagine. I mean, we had used all our embryos. If I knew that their embryos left, I mean, that would be so hard hard, It's really hard.
Speaker 1: Well, we were just talking about that. I was talking about some other friends about this. The other day, someone had an embryo that you know they can sit there for That was thirty.
Speaker 3: Years yeah, oh wow, And I thought it was like ten.
Speaker 1: Or fifteen or I don't know, but it was. It was a long time. I think it's until you stop paying for it, like you can pay for it to stay there. Wow, that'd be hard, which is bizarre, right, Yeah?
Speaker 2: What would you guys do if you were in that situation, Like if I could choose, or if you had, if you had an embryo.
Speaker 3: Last over from in vitro.
Speaker 1: I would probably have adopted it out, Like.
Speaker 3: How could do that? And then but then would you have tried to find the baby?
Speaker 1: Well, you try it. I think the same rules for adoption apply in that situation. I actually had a friend who did that, who adopted an embryo. I think you can do an open adoption or closed it. I think all that still applies for that. So if I was for sure done, did not want any more children, and there's an embryo there, I would adopt it out, and probably if Nick was on board, I probably would have done open adoption to where we could yeah, like know and see and all that.
Speaker 2: I could not do that, guys, I mean I hate Yeah, it's a different honest, I sometimes forget that we're recording in a way that I'm like, oh, who's going to come at me? But I I don't know. I don't know that I could do that. I don't know I have there's no mby for this decision for me at all, because the women who I know that are in this position, it's so heavy on their heart. And and two of the women that I know quite literally couldn't carry that baby even if they wanted to go back in. And so that's just so it's just so emotional. Oh yeah, for sure, I don't and I don't think if I could do the adoption piece.
Speaker 3: I I don't know. I don't know. It's an impossible decision.
Speaker 1: It's a hard decision. Yeah, sure, I mean, and I can't say for sure because I'm not in that position. But I know you're seeing confident about it. Well, I knew, just like if Nick was on board, I'm like, God, I even thought about what preston. It's only because I knew someone who adopted an embryo that I've thought about this before.
Speaker 3: It's special, yeah, and a.
Speaker 2: Gift that is truly the gift of a lifetime.
Speaker 1: I mean, I you know, I I don't know that I would be This sounds terrible like if if if that was an ad option, to adopt it out and it was like, Okay, you've got embryos sitting there and we're done having children. This just has to like go away. I don't necessarily feel like, oh my god, I just like my baby's just gone, like I killed my baby, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That gets real philosophical. I don't know how I would. I wouldn't necessarily feel like I did something wrong not adopting it out right, right, I just know that that would be a blessing to someone sure that could use that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just so much.
Speaker 1: That's tricky. That's yeah, that's that's deep. But hey, for all the boys that he's got, i'd guess I don't blame her for wanting a girl.
Speaker 3: I mean, imagine a little one of her.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean no, no, you know that's that's a tough one. But I totally get it.
Speaker 2: Ladies, there's a real Housewives of Rhode Island coming, Catherine.
Speaker 1: Do you know that I knew there was? Is it Rhode Island?
Speaker 2: It's Rhode Island. It's coming abro to a new franchise addition, which I think Rhode Island is so beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be kind.
Speaker 2: And there's something like it's not Hampton's, but it's kind of upscale, right. Yeah.
Speaker 1: For some reason, I was thinking there was a Paris one coming. Did I make that up?
Speaker 3: Or maybe it was like still Nashville.
Speaker 1: Still know Nashville.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm really surprised. I know they've tried it a million times, but I'm still surprised there isn't one.
Speaker 1: I think they could do one if they stop trying to get all these like country wives one thousands, go get the people that live down like and live in that house down there, that's just like the freaking surgeon's wife or something like one.
Speaker 2: Try thousand percent every time they try to recruit the country wives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not what. I don't know. It just doesn't work. For some reason.
Speaker 2: They can have on the country wife, you know, like get put one of them on there, like, uh, what's his face? Luke Brian's wife, Like she'd be great, she'd be funny.
Speaker 1: The rest it's just then you mix them all in and just make them like oh yeah, I'd watch it, but yeah, I don't know why it keeps failing.
Speaker 2: I mean, put Pam on there with you know, like it would be be so good, there would be amazing. Hey, ladies, love listening to the podcast all the way in Australia. Jane, I've loved decent s wander Hill.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: My family life has been disrupted recently. My stepsister has said some truly horrible things about my mom, her stepmom of thirty one years. The things she has said are so upsetting and go against all that I know and believe and remember about our childhood. She is refusing to speak to or see her, and I'm left feeling like piggy in the middle. I do not believe these accusations, but I don't want to dismiss my stepsister's feelings. But she is acting like nothing is wrong around me, and I feel horrible for my mom and stepdad, who are reeling from what she has said. Do I let them sort it out themselves or tell my sister I don't like the way she has treated my mom.
Speaker 3: Thank you and would love your thoughts, ladies.
Speaker 1: I think kind of all of the above, I think that you can tell her that you I don't necessarily love what she's saying or how she's treating them, but I think she has to remember that people remember things differently. You know, you can live in the same household and come out feeling two completely different ways about the way you grew up. And it sounds like maybe that's what's happening a little bit. But I think you can say, I understand you remember this differently than I remember this, or mom remembers this or Dad remembers this, but it doesn't invalidate your feelings. You have your feelings and y'all need to sort that out, but also and maybe not treat them so terribly. And let's just y'all need to sit down and work it out and then stay out of it.
Speaker 3: That's what I.
Speaker 1: After that, after you said your peace, let them figure it out. That's my opinion.
Speaker 2: To piggyback off of that, I'll just say I have not many people know this because I don't share this often, not because I'm like I have, not because I don't want to. But I have two half sisters. I'm not really close with them just because they were I was nineteen eighteen, nineteen twenty somewhere around there when they were born and I was already living in Los Angeles, and so my experience with my dad is wildly different from their experience, you know, with their dad, you know, and how I've handled certain things are are different, and they they probably are confuse why I've said certain things about their dad, But also it was my experience and it wasn't theirs, you know, So I think there's worlds where they can be different, and.
Speaker 3: They like, I had to how do I say this?
Speaker 2: Like if if my two half sisters came to me and they were like, stop talking bad about dad, I'd be like, you have no idea? Like what? So I had to sort it through almost myself, you know. Yeah, it's tricky. I was trying to think. I I had to take my own emotion out of it, as she's as you were, as I was listening, because I'm someone that has craved family to protect me so much that part of me is going I love the idea of someone coming in and saying like, I don't like the way you're treating this person, because I don't ever have that in my own world. So like literally ever, and it's like the gas lighting comes and the shaming and you're like, Okay, I that shouldn't even spoken up in the first place. So it's like exhausting, and so I don't. Part of me thinks it's really wonderful to have someone say like I don't like the way you spoke to her or what you've said about my mom, And then the other part of me is like, everyone's experience is so different. My brother and I are twenty one months apart and you, so we grew up very close in age in the same house, and what he tolerates and what I tolerate are just completely different. So it really is up to like the level of healing and the level of work, and you know what, are people even willing to hear? Is another thing because I think I think you can say a lot of things to a lot of people, but if they're not in a position that's helpy enough to even hear it, then that could just be a big waste your energy. Too right, tricky, And I always go back to too there must be it's I know it's hard for certain people to hear things about their parent that isn't in their experience, but I also think to lean into maybe talking to your stepsister and going what what is your elect to help me understand what your experience is and lean into them to maybe help them that way, instead of being like, don't talk about them and be like, why do you feel this way? Like what happened that maybe I don't know about, you know, to have that, for you to have that experience or for you to say those things, you know. So I'm like, I don't think someone just starts treating someone or saying things if something didn't happen or there wasn't or they had an experience.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeahah, I mean there's something has happened for her to feel that way exactly, And whether that you agree or disagree with the situation, she still feels that way. And so I think that that has to be heard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hannah, how far out is the test front desk? I said the president, don't worry. So wait, we'll wait.
Speaker 1: I'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's in a bag. It's under Hannah's name.
Speaker 1: Oh how did that happen so fast?
Speaker 3: Hannah is my girl.
Speaker 1: I love how she just we're just gonna keep talking while she's not here. I love how she came on to say that her period was thirteen days late and did not think that we would think.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell her I'm gonna tell a story about a friend because she's now public and she's told the story.
Speaker 3: But my friend Cassie Kelly is pregnant and she's done. I saw that.
Speaker 1: That's so exciting.
Speaker 2: She wrote to me when she first found out, and she was like, Kristen, I just thought I was on perimenopause. And she now sends to shared that on her Instagram. So that's why I feel comfortable telling the story.
Speaker 3: But bless her.
Speaker 2: She's like, I'm forty two and she's like, I didn't It didn't even cross my mind. I mean, they had trouble. She's also shared this, so you know, it was not easy to get ward. They're very handsome nine year old and so he's now nine and she's like, oh, for sure. Trainer was the one that was like, have you thought that he could be pregnant?
Speaker 3: She was like no, I just wow.
Speaker 1: It doesn't register with people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's wild, especially with Cramer because she had this baby. She's still going to get her pregnancy test from the front desk. She had her last baby in the forties. At forties, right, you know, but for me, like, it's not off my radar because we just had one at forty one, right, So I'm like, yeah, and I could see where it would be for Cassie for sure, oh yeah, because it's like but even for Janet kind of was off for a second too, because she had trouble with like they used yeah, you know, to get Jolie and Jason. It wasn't easy, and so she thought, well, there's no way that we would be such and then there's just sweet Roman, man, he's just so meant to be.
Speaker 3: You made a way.
Speaker 1: I'm dying that she's about to take this test right now.
Speaker 3: It's thirteen days.
Speaker 2: I mean, if I'm thirteen days late, if i'm one day, two days, I'm testing, and I've gotta be I don't mean this to be mean great.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you're back because this includes you're talking about. I wouldn't be taking a test with you guys first. This is what I really like about you.
Speaker 1: She's doing it.
Speaker 3: I can't be you know what I mean, that's totally not sure. But we're gonna find out together.
Speaker 1: Literally thirteen days I didn't even think about. That's what we're laughing about. The fact that the thought never crossed your mind? And my immediate response was was should we be talking about this right now? And you're like, yeah, what's the problem. I'm like, duh, what do you mean? Okay, go pee on that stick. We got a couple of minutes.
Speaker 3: Let's go. We can kill three minutes.
Speaker 1: Alan's going to die?
Speaker 3: Do you want to FaceTime Alan?
Speaker 1: In the meaning?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, No, he's gonta find out later.
Speaker 3: Okay, pee right back, get up. She's our number one girl.
Speaker 2: What would happen if this is going to be the most epic podcast of all time? If this chick is we all find out together? Who's calling Allen?
Speaker 4: What will we do?
Speaker 1: He's down stairs? How would we walk down while she's there and keep it?
Speaker 3: We wouldn't. We would hole up here in this little tree house back and we would just wait.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, make him listen to the podcast to find out we're This is so creamer.
Speaker 3: There's no way I would do this with you guys.
Speaker 1: First never.
Speaker 3: She actually got mad at me the other day.
Speaker 2: She got mad at me the other day because because I didn't tell you guys right away about the baby.
Speaker 1: What baby?
Speaker 3: The last baby? Lying girl?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I was like is there another baby?
Speaker 1: I can't take it.
Speaker 3: No baby, No, so opposite that I'm raging out so nobody.
Speaker 1: It would be really fun.
Speaker 3: Where I get nervous when you say that if we.
Speaker 5: Did a podcast just me and you without her, like we're doing this and just talk about her like she's God, she's already back three minutes.
Speaker 1: We have a timer on?
Speaker 3: Is it a timer fascinate? Accurate?
Speaker 1: Oh god, it's asked inaccurate. I can't handle this. This is making you tell us if it actually.
Speaker 3: Says yeah, no, I will.
Speaker 1: We were just about how we wouldn't be able to walk downstairs because Alan is here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm not going would be so awkward.
Speaker 2: I said, we would just hold up here. We could door dash, we could do whatever, but we're not going down it.
Speaker 1: Also, while you were gone, we decided we're going to do a podcast without you one day.
Speaker 2: We're just gonna talk about it, but we keep telling stories about you while you're not here, while you walk away. I don't know. You got re mad at me because you were like, yeah, and you didn't even tell me about your secret baby.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, what secret baby? We have another baby? No baby?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, okay, no, stop.
Speaker 2: This is the other thing I can't take about her. She's gonna she's really good at acting. People need to This should be an audition tape.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't take this. I don't like this at all.
Speaker 2: Oh wait a minute, you guys, we've got your two minutes and I'm gonna need you to turn that thing.
Speaker 3: You know when you like see the like faint line, I can't Can you turn it? Danna, Janna? This is such a bad idea. This is a perfect idea. Tell us what you're seeing.
Speaker 1: No, Like, she's like really looking, so it's not no, because.
Speaker 2: If it's not, you don't have to really look, you know. But like, I see a faint line. This is how Romans started with a fat yeah.
Speaker 1: Can you turn the damn thing? Hold on, I gotta get close to.
Speaker 3: We all need our reader. We shouldn't be having babies. You see the faint line. Oh, it's going to be a it would be a whoa whoa. No wait, wait where do we look the tiny box or the big box on the big box.
Speaker 2: We can't see it here. I'm not pregnant. Okay, this just turned into a whole different podcast.
Speaker 3: I'm not pregnant. No, now, I don't see it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I saw the tiny box and the tiny box plus the big box, and I'm like, oh, boy, are you supposed to combine the two because.
Speaker 1: We might have we might have to really even think we're good if.
Speaker 3: You combine the things. Yeah, we're good, We'll be fine. We're good. Okay, right, we'll talk to you guys next week.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, can I get some closure?
Speaker 2: Bye?
Speaker 3: The cold stop doesn't work for me right after the negative bregnancy doesn't bumble that down. I'm gonna go until then.
Speaker 2: Everyone, if you don't want to get pregnant, you should keep your umpows to yourself, all right.
Speaker 3: Bye guys.
Speaker 2: Bye,