Speaker 1: Welcome to We Talk Back Podcast, the production of iHeartRadio and the Black Effect Network.
Speaker 2: So we're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion to talks back.
Speaker 1: What's up, y'all? Thank you for tuning in for a new episode of We Talk Back and show dedicated to you niggas and these bitches. This is your co hosts a j.
Speaker 3: We have a guest to go back to niggas and bitches.
Speaker 1: I mean, she got these dreamers and Chaser or spoke Yo, these niggas and you host my home got the leading, y'all. We got some guests we talked about. Y'all know, I am a fucking Charlestonian, okay, and I'm back at home and I got let click on. We talked back. What was said? Knowing y'all. Okay, you got play and Chris Kaylin, the Princess of Charleston, so plaint look sh listen. You know it's a group, it's a it's a nice couple of groups of young black women and Charleston and I love to look at them. Okay, I'll be on Instagram like, hey girl, you're like that. I'm good. You ain't with that nigga no more. Yea, also cute. They all lit, they all got ship going on. These are my friends. Okay y'all here.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm flying to Charleston. Who who is bombed? That we can get?
Speaker 4: I was like, right now, I got that text message at work. I wanted to quit.
Speaker 1: That. You ain't got no money for your We got chicken and watermelon, that's all. We got. More wine. The wine is good.
Speaker 4: The wine is definitely good.
Speaker 3: And it's it.
Speaker 1: I don't got no money for y'all, but thank y'all for coming. Really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: How was your weekend?
Speaker 4: Whoa you asking? When my man? I meant.
Speaker 5: Asking when my voice sounds like a man, So that means it was like, great weekend I had when time?
Speaker 6: Now I'm had a weekend when you like look back at the videos and you was like, I did that.
Speaker 4: Yes, it was a weekend full of tking smoking hookah.
Speaker 7: I don't smoke cuoca, but tequila.
Speaker 1: Where'd y'all be doing? They wave more lit than meet.
Speaker 7: Y'all tora, So it was a festival.
Speaker 1: I missed that.
Speaker 7: It was Saturday.
Speaker 1: What would you do?
Speaker 7: You wasn't looking at in the loop. That's what it was.
Speaker 4: It's Okay, some time you have to excuse Nippy, I call her Nippy.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but no.
Speaker 6: So they have doo doos, the money, some local artists and it was just like an amazing festival downtown.
Speaker 1: So that is the Charleston Coachella. Okay, yes, no, it's Torah.
Speaker 3: Because yeah, a mixed crowd is.
Speaker 6: Just black black black black black black, excellent black joy, just black black food.
Speaker 1: You gotta dress, yes, you do.
Speaker 3: It's like real festival.
Speaker 6: Yes, and girl, because let me tell you something. These shorts I had on, I was looking real think you want to listen, and people can't believe it. I couldn't believe in myself. That's why I keep looking at the picture. But I was outside. Okay, you know, the girls.
Speaker 1: Single very much.
Speaker 6: I got I'm trying to have five boyfriends TV, I have five boyfriends. Well I'm trying to get five so but I am staking a long none of your business man, all, well, they're all my man, but you know I got you know, listen, I'm literally I was like, I'm back outside this summer. I am feeling myself. So I'm trying to collect these niggas like infinity stones.
Speaker 1: Why not.
Speaker 6: Wait now, you only probably pussy for wine and then it's funny. I literally no, But I literally had this conversation with one guy and I told him. I was like, he was like, I like your vibe and I was like, coolcause I don't want to have sex with.
Speaker 4: You, like, but this is my thing. What's wrong with pop?
Speaker 1: So we have a pussy.
Speaker 7: Rock condomn But still just having sex with five.
Speaker 1: People is a lie a lot of energy.
Speaker 4: I mean, is it per week?
Speaker 1: Yo? A woman?
Speaker 4: He would be I'll be pregnant, but all my kids going to d s s.
Speaker 8: All right, let's all right, let's start with Drake live, baby's father.
Speaker 2: Everybody is just like on my baby father back, and I just don't understand.
Speaker 3: What's going on.
Speaker 1: You are not drinks.
Speaker 2: Everybody met, he met, everybody that's mad at him.
Speaker 3: He gave them a hit.
Speaker 7: He gave him a number one and that's what he said in the song.
Speaker 2: And it's just so crazy that you know, you bite the hand that feeds you. But let's get into it.
Speaker 1: Drake feedt niggas.
Speaker 3: I hit up me if you number.
Speaker 4: One in their hand that Drake was feeding in that.
Speaker 2: When I put your number one in your hand, bars oh, I forgot about that video with Drake.
Speaker 4: That video with Drake, Drake said.
Speaker 1: I forgot about that Drake video. Could forget. It was kind of slim though it was long, but it was slim.
Speaker 4: It was It wasn't even completely hard.
Speaker 1: Though lasted dick on Twitter is wild. It was very much doable, right, none off, It's not hard. I mean some people have big soft dick.
Speaker 4: Well that's your opinion, but skinned men don't, like they don't do it for you don't. Yeah, yeah, you know how I like white men.
Speaker 1: But still my niggas like very much. So that's my man black.
Speaker 3: That's mental.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just kind of feel like that thing with Drake, like everyone wanted a chance to jump on him, and it's just like when everybody know, like when everybody dog polling on you, then it's fun.
Speaker 7: But it's just kind of like, that's why I think it's happening right now.
Speaker 2: That shit happened to me on a vacation with some bitches.
Speaker 1: I went on.
Speaker 2: It's like when bitch got mad at me and then all the bitch was like yeah, and then I.
Speaker 1: Heard you, Yeah, that's what's going on with Drake. Yeah, like abuse obviously all of them bitches about one uber Thurmy.
Speaker 2: So Drake posted a picture from one of my favorite movies, Kill Bill.
Speaker 3: Did y'all see it? And it was like where he was.
Speaker 2: He was like, Umer Thurman was on her way to get over in e she E and she was fighting the Crazy eighty eight that's what they were called.
Speaker 3: I think that's her name. And he posted that picture because it's all them people trying to get him.
Speaker 2: And then Uma Thurman was probably one of his cousins, was like, you white, so.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: She was like you need this, you need this, and it was the yellow racer outfit.
Speaker 1: Dam.
Speaker 2: He was like, yeah, I need that because the pen is the herd. Torri Hanso, Torri Hanso. Do you know did you'all watch Kill Bill?
Speaker 1: I mean, no good? How could you have not seen that video? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, y'all need to go take some time and see those movies one and Kill Bill two. That was a beautiful reference.
Speaker 3: For this battle. Honestly, it really is.
Speaker 2: But the Kendrick Lamar the release that came out, they say it's all AI, it's not real. So, but I can't wait to hear what he has to say because he's lyrical too, so he's gonna come with them bars now.
Speaker 1: Drake or Ken Gamar.
Speaker 7: I just can't believe they called bitch out.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of confused on why y'all.
Speaker 3: Are bitch out.
Speaker 1: That's wow, it's a rap battle?
Speaker 4: What literally like?
Speaker 3: But they did not his spirit?
Speaker 4: Oh please?
Speaker 5: When and when there's a rap battle, there's nothing on limits.
Speaker 7: Is it almost like when you when be something and you want to delete a tweet?
Speaker 1: Is that that same thing?
Speaker 7: But you just you dropped the whole album.
Speaker 2: Have you ever done or said anything that didn't sit right with you and you wanted to like just we can't and make a mince.
Speaker 1: For Yeah, I did, but like you're a rapper. Let's be very clear. And I said this last week Drake and j Cole. Okay, they're raised by who white women and they have hide their hands when somebody get on that ass. Okay, I don't know this, not say that.
Speaker 4: Okay, you want to invite me to over your fest, do it?
Speaker 3: I disagree with her.
Speaker 4: They said you are white.
Speaker 1: Actually, Rick Ross said he's white. Okay, Rick Ross had three sixty lightels, so he needed to shut the fuck up.
Speaker 7: Actually it is on his ass.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, but that's you, lady. I don't see she is weight mascow.
Speaker 1: What does that mean, Clay, that's another episode.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what Rick Ross was upset about.
Speaker 1: I don't even know how he really got into it. It does appear that they are are all teaming up on Drake. We know Drake been number one for a long time. For many years now, you know what I'm saying. He done ran circles around people who are these people raf a long time. But see there's a thing that's not That's why I said earlier. Is he engineered?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: We know Drake is very much so talented. But is he an actor like de Grassi acting as a rapper? Is he costplaying a rapper?
Speaker 2: Rappers aren't cost playing though, if you're gonna be honest, Like a lot of the things they say, they don't live.
Speaker 7: That Shiit same thing with Future, but there was like he doesn't do any of the drugs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he raps about doing drugs.
Speaker 2: He created drug culture and rap in many ways, but he don't do drugs, you know, So it's all they're entertainers.
Speaker 4: You call. None of them do drugs. I know future doesn't he said it, really he doesn't.
Speaker 3: What do you call it? What's the one with the little grass that looks you definitely do drugs? Kodat Black. He looks good now, he looks better.
Speaker 6: Look thank you, yod looks good now. Okay, so you would ride Kodak what backwards?
Speaker 4: You know that's giving you. Let me get back to this topic. We'll see it.
Speaker 7: When you take them drugs out of his system.
Speaker 4: It's amazing what they can do for you.
Speaker 3: I mean, next topic.
Speaker 2: Damn you.
Speaker 1: I like Kodak Black, Gemini, you know Gemini, but.
Speaker 4: He does look better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he looks healthy.
Speaker 3: He looks healthier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cosan not everybody or as a j I couldnot.
Speaker 1: I could not pay that extra money. He didn't want to pay.
Speaker 5: That part why I feel like he's so funny. He's so animated. He has like a personality. I love that, like we can feel it with the screen because we're not with them, you know.
Speaker 4: And I think he's cute.
Speaker 6: I've never watched and I don't think he's cute. I've never watched any of his videos.
Speaker 1: So you cold look at the clips you think Kodak, I think it looks better than Kodak looks.
Speaker 4: Really know you know what thinks?
Speaker 1: So long? Oh you tall? Well, you look taller than Kai. I like your niggas. There's that you.
Speaker 4: Well, they say a lot about short niggas, So tell us the truth is a.
Speaker 1: Big baby big and tall at the same time. Maybe excuse me, may be little and big at the same time.
Speaker 4: So in the word of Chris, the dick is really giving baby arm.
Speaker 1: It's a tripod. It's sort of like this microphone stand. Oftentimes. I don't like niggas over six foot.
Speaker 4: I'll back up with that.
Speaker 1: But if a nigga got on boneless boxers, then know there must be inside things anyway.
Speaker 3: Boxes are on.
Speaker 7: Look at it just got out of jail.
Speaker 4: It's like the elastic is like the briefs. The boneless they applied like the hospital.
Speaker 1: I call those.
Speaker 3: Bonus draws boneless draws.
Speaker 7: Boneless boxers.
Speaker 3: Yo, sirbye, all right?
Speaker 1: Listen?
Speaker 2: Gynot was it with some tricking allegations Over the weekend, a woman posted a photo online claiming that she slept with Kai.
Speaker 3: A few years This is from a few years ago.
Speaker 1: I thought it was wow. I thought it was How old is she and how old is he because he's only twenty one and twenty two, now.
Speaker 3: Are you sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It was like three all right.
Speaker 2: Well, furthermore, she posted a screenshot of some messages in which the twist streamer allegedly gave her five grand. So I saw the allegations and was very quick to respond, and he hopped on the stream and attempted to dismantle some of the claims. In fact, he revealed his apple Pant history and was able to prove that he never set the woman five k allegedly. While she had proof of the five k payment, it was allegedly from someone else. Either way, there remains a bit of confusion as to what really happened. However, Kay did admit to meet the woman. After all, she does have pictures of them in bed, which makes her side of the things hard to deny.
Speaker 1: So the young lady's name is Layla, and I believe she has an onlyfan. She's a porn star. They kind of linked up over some streaming shit that he'd be doing, like you know, they were streaming together twitch there you go, and they linked up. She was like, I wish she was in Atlanta and somehow Yeah, but she showed proof that He did pay her five thousand dollars times too, but apparently he was supposed to pay her more and he hadn't come through with the money, which is why now she's putting out screenshots pictures of him laying up on them tigle biddies looking like his son laying in the bed with her, Like what the fuck?
Speaker 4: I just don't know why women like exposed men.
Speaker 7: I don't know why.
Speaker 4: I mean some porn stars why not.
Speaker 2: I don't know why you don't get paid up front?
Speaker 1: Where's my money? Like what's that?
Speaker 5: It's a job, so I would like a down payment and then I expect you after you get that.
Speaker 4: Not getting my mother, No, I.
Speaker 2: Need all of it up front, paying after the nut that's crazy your senses.
Speaker 1: Afterwards, Like right, I like how you do that? Like you was wrong? You old?
Speaker 2: Mean as a matter, I don't like paying for nothing after the fact that Like Klarna, I'll be like, but you already wore that outfit.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Apple pay got it now too, so she could have used Apple pants.
Speaker 1: That's why I can't with that Apple.
Speaker 4: No, but she could have done her payments and after after pay Apple pay, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: After pay Apple pain.
Speaker 4: Yes, they have it. Now you can buy now, pay later on Apple pay.
Speaker 1: Interesting. I never knew.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you could.
Speaker 4: Put pussy on there, you could send that five by then that could be out there.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine lay away some pussy.
Speaker 4: Been lay some dick. You trying to tell me every two.
Speaker 2: Weeks, I don't pay.
Speaker 4: When if he paid you to give him some like when he'd be like, okay, would.
Speaker 1: You accept, would you step where'd you accept after paid for some couchie?
Speaker 3: No, you can't after pay me.
Speaker 1: For my pay it.
Speaker 4: You get the whole payment. It's on them now to pay the rest rights.
Speaker 1: You all right?
Speaker 3: If you after pay me, after you pay, then we can fuck complete. I'll pull up the fuck. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: So he's saying he only gave her fifty dollars for Uber. I watched, we watched this video. He's saying he ain't paid her ship. He only paid her fifty dollars Uber, and he like kind of puts some evidence up supposedly, but I think her evidence is a little bit more convincing, right because you're showing so people are saying, oh, well, you can change the sin name and all this stuff, and it'll show why was actually for what. I feel like he did pay her the new your money and then he didn't follow up with the rest. And then she was also like, yeah, you don't want them to know what she was paying me for and calling him little Diddy. I wonder what.
Speaker 7: You know what a friend of mine? She went to a Diddy party.
Speaker 6: She like when she was just like she said, security came around and was like, you got to give us your phones and she was like, That's when she left because she was like, I don't know what the was about to go down, but she was like security like they came around with a cocaine platter. Needs a lot of security, a cocaine platter. She was like, security is like, you need to you don't need to give us your phone.
Speaker 1: You gotta leave, and she was like I left.
Speaker 4: I was like, I want to my story, no Diddy allegedly whatever. I want to be like them r Kelly Survivors.
Speaker 1: What the fuck? She recorded multiple times on this podcast saying how she would get on the yacht with Diddy. I don't need to be next to, but they say that Diddy into some ship, put the camera on me.
Speaker 2: God protects babies and pools.
Speaker 4: I also asked Diddy, what do you need?
Speaker 1: Kind can honeys? But would you be a part of the freak off?
Speaker 4: What am I gonna do jack Off? I don't. I don't do any of that.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean all the freak alls wasn't just remen Well, I guess I was gonna put my legs for all the players that was there.
Speaker 1: Do you think Saucy Santana was in there?
Speaker 3: I don't think you.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: We've been sitting in Saucy Santana Saussy Santana videos.
Speaker 4: Sausty was there. I don't care what y'all say. Sausty was there.
Speaker 1: If Miami was there, of course he was there.
Speaker 4: Was there?
Speaker 2: He says that if we're gonna move on before they cut, they take our show off the air. Okay, o J Simpson, everybody away from cancer, rf OJ.
Speaker 7: Rest in peace, o J. But did you see what they said on Twitter?
Speaker 6: This Caitlyn Jenner was just kind of like good riddance, and somebody responded to her was like your next missus del fire.
Speaker 5: When o J was out, you orn't even Kaitlyn Jenner. You were Bruce Let's story. So let's not talk about something you don't know Bruce.
Speaker 1: Now, y'all, remember she killed somebody in a car accident, Okay, and she tweeted. I know y'all think it's cute to compare a fatal car accident with multiple vehicles involved to beat to a brutal murder. But remember OJ says something to the effect of, I could kill her Nicole and get away with it because I'm Oj Simpson. Girl. Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Wow, do y'all feel like Caitlyn Bruce has a right to feel how she feels.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's not of their history.
Speaker 2: This is the nineties. They're all partying together. OJ is fucking his wife, OJ is fucking the cold.
Speaker 1: No, but she was married to the Kardashian, the lawyer. Initially she wasn't married to him yet. Yeah. So, so the the rumor is is that Chloe is OJ's daughter, and I mean supposed me, girl. He should have checked on Chloe that I have a friend who has a who has a daughter who who's biracial because her dad is biracial and my friend is white and her daughter looks like a white girl.
Speaker 3: But oh, J and biracial.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but sometimes like the jeans, right, that doesn't make sense. But you don't want j to be Chloe daddy so bad? That is that girl daddy?
Speaker 7: Her jeens might have been stronger. Well, she's not Rob Kardashian.
Speaker 3: She's not Rob order but really not.
Speaker 1: I don't know who's what I have to say.
Speaker 4: Oh, j came out of jail on my birthday. I was born. My mom she was watching it in the hospital. So I support old Jason.
Speaker 1: We don't give a fight at you that young. So what okay, I'm like baby, No, Literally, it was just such a big thing.
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't remember about the ojk's but I don't know the thing about it. Like he really didn't do I mean, I hate to be that person, but he didn't do anything for the black community. It was just kind of like everyone was happy he got off, you know, allegedly killing two white people and getting off. But it's like other than that, that nigga said, I'm not black, I'm not white.
Speaker 1: I'm oj like.
Speaker 3: I feel like him, you feel I feel like that you're sitting there black as I'd be.
Speaker 1: Tired of these niggas.
Speaker 4: Understand that.
Speaker 1: Let me be honest, they actually am around.
Speaker 4: There's niggas and then there's black people. Right, So at the end of the day, I'm black, but I do have a little nigga.
Speaker 3: Let me tell y'all something.
Speaker 2: We gonna be black, and we're gonna be right back after this commercial break. We'll be right back, all right, y'all. So you know, I had to do some deep digging, and I went and listened to y'all show, and I listened to y'all what about your Friends episode talking about friendship before y'all got into friendship, y'all talking about fucking for free. Right. I was like, oh, sounds like a topic for me. Right, So I wanted us to talk about transactional sex, right, what does that look like? But I also wanted us to start with our very first time in our first time story, we're gonna get into fucking for free.
Speaker 3: Well, first we just gonna talk about what like fucking.
Speaker 1: Period or sex period and what that was like. Some of us it was a further back than no point at me big, but they're gonna get it. We're gonna start with y'all so she can try to remember. You don't remember, I definitely remember my first Okay, let's be very clear, I have an elephant memory.
Speaker 6: Okay, so my first time was actually with this guy. We played t ball together growing up, so like news that was three and you know, like at that time, I thought like sex is gonna be like this amazing thing. And then like it just happened so fast. I think I was like sixteen, Sorry, mom, It was like it was a summer.
Speaker 7: I was a summer.
Speaker 6: I was like, maybe uh, freshing our sophomore in high school, and like after it happened, I was just like that's it. So I did not have have sex again for like until I got my actual like first boyfriend, and then after that I was just like, oh, okay.
Speaker 1: This is fun.
Speaker 3: So wait, we need details, like where were you at first time?
Speaker 6: I was at his grandmother's house upstairs in his room. He said, what his gun am at the time, and like we we take like we texted, made this whole plan, like went over there you were going to do that? Yes, I knew I was going to have sex, and I think like it was just such a build up and then like afterwards I was like that sex, Like damn that.
Speaker 3: Did you shave yourcie first?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: Because you're not the time.
Speaker 6: You know back then, you like your mind, like you're supposed to be completely hairless, like a guy wanted to be completely hairless and yeah.
Speaker 2: So like.
Speaker 6: But yes, no childish, childish now I'm looking back at it. But it was just like I don't know, like it just happened so fast, y'all. Like I didn't want to say five minutes, babe. Yeah, but like you it was my first I didn't. Yeah, it was just I was more of a like, dang, I lost my virginity. Okay, so like I didn't know, like you know, even till now, like as a woman, still learning things about myself, about my body. But like I feel like sex didn't start like feeling better until I got like older, because I knew what I was doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you can tell men like dang it.
Speaker 6: But you know what's crazy That same guy who took my virginity after I was on the Breakfast Club the second time, he texted me trying to talk to me, and I'm like, no.
Speaker 1: Time, remember that time my house. I can'tnot stand. One thing I can't stand is and I always be telling Tammy, I got some goddamn uh h for uh M for h, money for niggas, hi high and money because I cannot stand when a blast in the past message you after they seen you do something like, hey boy, you don't know me? Oh you know another? No you know of me? Nigga's gone.
Speaker 4: So you didn't answer a question, did you not?
Speaker 2: Or no?
Speaker 1: Like question our question?
Speaker 3: No, no, I don't know any woman that comes on her.
Speaker 1: I didn't have an orgasms.
Speaker 3: So you know, years later, until you.
Speaker 4: Realized I didn't know that women nuts for a long time, like growing up, I didn't know that women nut. Like I also didn't know that this ship either.
Speaker 3: No, wait, let's talk about your first time.
Speaker 1: Okay, what were you with the woman or with the well we're gonna get into this one.
Speaker 3: Do you have two first time stories?
Speaker 4: So I have never tried a woman all of community. So I am a strictly Dicky committee. I'm a member of Strictly Dicky. So my first time I was seventeen years old and I was on a hook up app. Mom, it's the truth.
Speaker 1: He came over.
Speaker 4: I didn't know what I was doing because, like I tell everyone, like, when you're gay, mama house, see where you're going at, see.
Speaker 1: Where she want to. So here's the thing.
Speaker 4: When you're gay, no one.
Speaker 5: Helps us raise like are raised to be gay, So it's like who do I depend on and be like let me call? So it's like I gotta learn on my own. So granted, he was like, yeah, let's fuck, and I.
Speaker 4: Said, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Her bottom bothered.
Speaker 5: I was saying, like, I'm a verse bottom because I like my ji, I like my dick to be touched and like jack off.
Speaker 4: But it's like I do love like throwing it back, like you know, Trina, like, look back, this nigga.
Speaker 1: Showed me a video. You want to actually throwing it back of him.
Speaker 4: But I will say that the first time I was like, oh, ship, this ship hurts, and if you're not doing it right, it does hurt.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be like, uh, what the fuck is going on? Yeah, And the first time I was like, oh my god, I want to I catch something. We did use a condo, but it pops, so when he pulled it out and then we just like jack off together and my dad mom just don't say.
Speaker 1: Shit, just don't listen.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so after that, you know, hook up apps are like very big in the gay community.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't that Adam. For Adam, No, it was Jack oh, I've never been on ADAM. For Adam, I go on those websites and make sure, like I'm talking to is on there. I'm looking for my man.
Speaker 2: So when you went on there with this person, did you anticipate this all happening or it just kind.
Speaker 1: Of was like it was kind of like, wow, I want to be gay, yo, gay er? You was already gay? No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no no, because you know, like I never came out to anyone, so I think everyone assumed that I was gay because y'all thought it.
Speaker 5: I told y'all, see what, y'all very sensitive. You know that, you know that gay community sensitive. Yeah, but I never told her I was gay. So I was just like, yeah, I gotta hide this. And yeah, one day my mom just asked.
Speaker 4: And I was like, you knew that.
Speaker 1: I always know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mama is always always know.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: One thing I can't stand about our.
Speaker 5: Community is that she was like, well, that's the story for another day. But what happened was Trey Songs announced that he was single on the radio. This is when ninety three was really popping, and I was on my way to elementary school and I said, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, it's my chance.
Speaker 4: And my mom was like.
Speaker 1: None, em, I.
Speaker 5: Just left it alone and I got out the car that day with my red Samsung phone on my act like.
Speaker 4: I was playing Tetra whoever it is, it's my d so ever since I've been a bad bitch.
Speaker 3: Where were you going to ask?
Speaker 2: Agent?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not gonna see's good. You never know who we're inspiring on here. No, I was gonna say. What I was going to say is that, you know, while we're talking about the LGBTQ community, you know, black women we get a lot of like hate from black men for and they say it's encouraging the community, but it's not encouraging. These are literally black women's children. These are fucking kids exactly. So maybe you should check yourself a little bit, because what's the problem. I'm not saying that it is okay, and I'm not saying it's a problem. Let people be who the fuck they are and accept people for they are because guess what, gay niggas got preference to. Just because somebody is gay doesn't mean they're like yo ass yeah, Like they automatically think somebody want them, like nigga, like you're broke. They may not want your broke ass either we don't want you, they don't want.
Speaker 2: Over All, black mothers want their kids to be happy.
Speaker 1: That's that's it.
Speaker 4: Being gay.
Speaker 1: So just on gay levels. On the next episode, I'm almost touching the never mind this.
Speaker 3: A comedian just said that that gay is not like a light switch.
Speaker 4: Is not like on and off.
Speaker 3: It's like a light dimmer.
Speaker 4: It's like bright.
Speaker 3: It's like the rock or is I don't know.
Speaker 4: Being gay is hard. I don't care what nobody saying. Being gay is hard. You want to know why. You gotta make sure your hair is done. You gotta ma sure your nails down. You gotta make sure that you're doing the mother you're dusty, your hair is on me. Man, you gotta make sure everything. And it just always has to be like.
Speaker 1: There hej your first time, Oh my god, what is happening? Like I don't look that was.
Speaker 4: Like a donkey.
Speaker 3: You're trembling.
Speaker 1: I remember the guy. I met this guy in the hospital when my niece was born. I remember when I met him right and when we had sex. He didn't know I was a Because my performance has always been you know you got here, yes, okay, equestrian. You know you know I've always been you don't tell him. No, I didn't tell him. But like the next day, like, I'm using the bathroom. You I'm young. You don't know what the fuck is going on. You think you're grown. And I'm using the restroom and the pea isn't coming out. It's a whole condom stuck in me for a day, and so I'm texting, like not texting at the time, I'm calling, like did you lose something You weren't gonna tell me. Oh, so I just cried. And then the boyfriend I had at the time, like my neighborhood boy No, no, you didn't know. Don't the game if I ever the guy like my neighborhood boyfriend. You know, everybody got their neighborhood boyfriend, Like y'all have.
Speaker 3: A neighborhood boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Never heard the term in my life. This was my nigga. We had never had sex neighborhood boyfriend. No, we never did. We would kiss and hugging stuff, but we would never sex before uh. He he was like, I had a hicky on my neck. All type of ship was going on. He can on Mom's my mama house. I had a hippy iky on my neck. He was talking to me so crazy, like you a stupid bitch, like you let him do such and sex that you like really making me feel terrible. Oh while I got a balloon coming out of my kouchie, just not knowing nothing. This is this is my dumb bitch story for the fucking episode.
Speaker 4: Was so dumb.
Speaker 5: You are really dumb.
Speaker 1: Horrible story. Look maybe about I want to say, maybe years later. Now at this point, I might be in my late twenties. My mom just got rid of her house phone number. She has a housephone now, but the phone number just got changed. So imagine you have the same housephone number your whole life. So this person called my house phone looking for me. But I heard he was a crackhead person. No he wasn't, no, no, no, he was a teenager at the time. But he's a crackhead. Now, wow, what a way that in your first time. I'll see what I do the niggas I made him smoke crack.
Speaker 4: Okay, So what you're seeing over there is you have soilk city.
Speaker 1: I don't even know where to, I don't even know what my story. Jesus may be chasing that high. Okay, such as a j crack, Yes, that's a good thing or crackish the first episode.
Speaker 4: Of housh would you let him like sniff the crack off of it?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 3: So my first time story it sounds like something out of it, like a GD Bloom book.
Speaker 1: Honestly, Oh.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, not that GD Bloom. So my boyfriend and we were in high school. He was the quarterback. I was in cheerlead. His parents were out of town. So it was our homecoming game. So we went to his house after the game.
Speaker 3: We did not win. It would have been a better story if we won the game, but we not.
Speaker 1: Really we were kids. We were like seventeen.
Speaker 2: And like. So he had this big ass house and he was like, wait outside, and it was so dark outside. I remember like waiting outside like thinking, I'm like, oh my god, I'm scared out here. And then finally when he brought me in. He took me to his room and he had all these little t light candles lit all over.
Speaker 1: Look, he had like he had Laurence.
Speaker 3: Hill playing all right.
Speaker 1: He took my virginity. It was like really sweet.
Speaker 5: That was my first love question, like when he first slipped it in, like did you make the like the love basketball?
Speaker 3: I definitely, I definitely did.
Speaker 2: I remember feeling like this is so different, this feels it's not unusual, this feels weird, you know. I remember feeling like that. But it was very special though.
Speaker 4: It was one of those.
Speaker 3: No I think he like working a tobooth for something.
Speaker 4: Now, like.
Speaker 1: Yo, like I said, middle fingers, our old life. But he was he was our quarterback then.
Speaker 3: I used to wear his letterman jackets like.
Speaker 1: He was that nigga.
Speaker 2: Then his brother was in the NFL, so he got him a little Mercedes school like me and like man like man, but then he didn't do well in high school.
Speaker 1: Right, same?
Speaker 3: All right, So we talked about our first time.
Speaker 2: Now we're going to talk about your first time with the new partner as an adult, like how does that look?
Speaker 1: And the day we don't had a lot of first time since the first time.
Speaker 2: Okay, exactly that first time? No, no, no, not the best first time? Like all right, have you ever had sex with a new partner?
Speaker 3: And like the day after you're coming, like do I still like him or.
Speaker 2: Maybe we shouldn't, Just like I'm waiting on him to call me, and I like, what does that look like for y'all? Is that like a different experience or like, AJ, what do you think.
Speaker 1: I like the build up to first sex, Like I watched I saw this this video Instagram one time and the lady was like, you know, to get that feeling because it's a different feeling when you have sex with somebody the first time, like the build up to it, and they really can make a breaker relationships sometimes, like you could be really into this person until I have sex.
Speaker 6: I've ghosted after sex. I don't know, but y'all, but I would definitely need that person a game. No, not if the sex is not good. Okay, I tell clear this. Do you tell men if their dick isn't good?
Speaker 1: Or yes? It's our folks that men think they be throwing it all.
Speaker 7: You need to stop saying that because you're.
Speaker 2: Not a man.
Speaker 4: I would not like if guys talk about y'all pussy.
Speaker 1: But I never had that problem. That wouldn't all like.
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 1: Would you smell like fish? Have you ever smelled the couchie before?
Speaker 4: I mean it's been very fresh the ones I have smell.
Speaker 1: Let's just listen. I need to hear the story why you were smelling coucie and you don't want no cuchie.
Speaker 5: Well, first of all, I hang with a lot of girls, and it was just like, oh, like, why did your pussy let roast beef?
Speaker 3: All right, I can't win.
Speaker 1: Because all labis are not created equally, Okay, everybody is different. Say when you got pencil dicks, you got crooked heads, you got like people got to messed up. Circumcision also should be going on with min and e penises. We don't be putting that stuff out.
Speaker 5: So then why would y'all talk about something y'all don't like meant for other people to talk about.
Speaker 7: Y'all know, if you're not mind with a small dick, you're's not gonna fuck me again.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 4: When you see that the dick is small, before that you should say get out. I meant out, No, it's a coom Please state because like this is a little explicit. But I have a big dick.
Speaker 6: Ye.
Speaker 4: But at the same time, it's just like I'm gay, so I don't really talk like I do talk.
Speaker 1: But oh that did did going away? It goes somewhere, yo, I cannot die, I can anyway.
Speaker 6: I was talking to this guy and like the this is all khalifault and we just want to go to here. He's like, oh, you should talk to him. You should talk to him. The guy would bring a podcast all type of shit. So build up was there.
Speaker 7: The fore play was great, but then when he stuck it in, I'm just like, where's the rest?
Speaker 9: Like it was just not like in an episode like that, and it's just like it was cool, but it's like pressure man, legion, right, and that's the thing, so like you're gonna have big dick and I gotta work, yes, Like it's a lot of pressure, like and he was like.
Speaker 1: You know, he was working there, but for me, it just wasn't enough.
Speaker 6: So like when I was leaving his house, I was like, you know, I like him, like he has a lot of great qualities, but I don't know if I can just satify like yeah, And then he ended up pissing me off anyway, so.
Speaker 4: He's able easy to cut him off. Was when he told you to turn on the light and look at it. So I think I was amazing, what'd you do?
Speaker 3: You looked at it? And he said.
Speaker 1: I knew it was never happening again. I just wanted to be in the dark, baby, like what it was the light going to do? Illuminated, like what do you want me to say?
Speaker 4: No, y'all don't like when men are like verbal and bed.
Speaker 1: I love them verbal, but not like that. Don't be acting like you're dick big and it's not. Don't be doing me like that.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: You forced me to tell you the truth.
Speaker 2: Because if I like you, I'll make you feel like it's big you.
Speaker 1: You get mad like that little dick. As soon did she get mad, she's telling the truth. If you share it, I'd be like, I know you ain't sharing my little bigg out like, don't like or nerve if you'd embarrass us. Shrimp you right? It is rough being a man. Okay, I want y'all niggas.
Speaker 4: All I have to say is I think that y'all should ask for dicks.
Speaker 1: I don't like. I always say that self what.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get myself in cell phone.
Speaker 1: Save lives because I definitely will ask for I don't like unsolicited cock shots, but yeah, send me a cock shots. I can see because once I already got on the mind, I seemed low visual. So you sing as nice? I want to yeah, jack off, but them picture some niggas be knowing how to catch the angles. Though, so them shit could be misleaddence. I like being put it next to a remote because I like to build rapport and like the guy. First, that's my downfall.
Speaker 7: I was like, I like to like them, and then like when I see it as like, oh fuck, that is unfortunate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you've never already said you never liked the guy and had sex with him and then like liked him still even though the penis wasn't.
Speaker 6: I tried, but it just didn't work because he wasn't stretching that ith. He was gone, And you know what, I put my rolls down. I am too much strong without my rolls, so I just had to That's.
Speaker 1: Why I stopped. I say that I threw mine in trash. I threw my roles in trash.
Speaker 7: I stopped it hits, so.
Speaker 2: I don't have no man.
Speaker 1: I threw min It's been so long, alright, So it's been some long since you've been gone. Oh wait, I got some more and that's it's a coming home.
Speaker 4: It's been long for you, oh very long for me. So what have you been doing for It's very long?
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty three now you and smashed in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 7: You're just kidding because I was still a bit this is April.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a lot like oh my god, to be multiple not multiple, but like I.
Speaker 2: Just want I need like something real. I need a real, super solid connection with someone.
Speaker 1: No, that's how I felt to wait.
Speaker 3: So it's just in the crock pot summary.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I wasn't.
Speaker 6: I'm not having casual sex anymore. I'm like, if I'm fucking with you, then that's and that's why it was kind of.
Speaker 1: I think that's most women, right. I don't like I can't do casual sex, but yeah, some women are just I don't. That's their job though.
Speaker 2: Imagine a woman who's been like married for ten years and then get a divorce. She outside, you know, trying the waters out and doing all the things.
Speaker 3: But me, I've been doing all the things.
Speaker 2: I'm ready to doing.
Speaker 1: I'm ready to like we ain't miss a beat.
Speaker 3: Now that niggas would listen to that, like she's a whole you know, Like that's not.
Speaker 1: What I meant. I don't.
Speaker 3: I just been single, you know, I've been Huh.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I don't believe that women can be horse y'all, just like dick, what's wrong with that?
Speaker 1: Thank you, friend, thank you for understanding wrong with that?
Speaker 4: Are you sucking it? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: I feel like in my twenties I was more sexually active. Like in my thirties, and you slow down a whole lot.
Speaker 4: I feel like, well, I just turned thirty in October, but I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just feel like I feel like I'm more comfortable with my body and like, I know how I like to have sex. I know what, I know what I like my body, and I'm like verbal now, so it's just kind of like if I don't like something, I'm just not gonna go along with it.
Speaker 7: So I don't know this. We're confident myself. So now I like sex well, I mean I always like that, but like it more now.
Speaker 3: The older I've got, absolutely you're going to continue to like it more.
Speaker 2: Listen, have y'all ever had sex with someone and I told him why the sex wasn't good and how it could be better.
Speaker 4: I need to get to that.
Speaker 7: I'm not that grown yet. This guy that I dealt with, he was like, the sex was great, but he's just not verbal, and I want him to be verbal.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't know how, I don't know. I can't stand in somebody quieter, like you got to say something.
Speaker 4: What's your favorite line?
Speaker 1: A line?
Speaker 4: I don't know, it has to be a favorite line.
Speaker 7: Like good girl. If I hear a good girl, it's over.
Speaker 4: Good girl.
Speaker 1: Girl.
Speaker 3: My favorite line is you're writ and your light bill paid.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I got a favorite line. I don't think. That's the only time I like get nominated, though. Don't boss me around any other time I bullied me.
Speaker 4: Shit, yes I am.
Speaker 3: Not the sol you're doing that. Shit, Yes I am.
Speaker 2: You're saying, do you feel like women, especially in younger women, do you feel like in today's society, all right, me and AJ's age, you have sex.
Speaker 3: With someone, you have like a super emotional connection right away.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like the women now are just more like men, where they casual casual sex more and just be okay with it.
Speaker 6: I think so, Like I don't know, I feel like casual sex is just like a thing, and that's how I'm like, Uh, for me, I just wanted like more of a connection, like I'm just not trying to be fucking just to be fucking. But like, I don't know, I feel like women are treating things like mini's d's the way they're approaching.
Speaker 7: It like if you're gonna talk to me, I'm gonna talk to you.
Speaker 4: If you're gonna have a bunch of bitches, i'ma have a.
Speaker 7: Bunch of niggas.
Speaker 6: So it's almost like a competition type thing. So I feel like, deep down just as women like we know, like.
Speaker 7: We want something to nurture, to have to make hours.
Speaker 6: But it's like I feel like you're going with like society and then like your actual logic and what you want to do.
Speaker 4: So it's almost like a battle.
Speaker 1: So like even when Sexy Ray with the song fuck my Baby Dad, like you don't mean that you don't want to have a whole human with somebody else and not be with them. So I feel like a younger generation yet it got all these fun these nigga songs and all that, but deep down inside, like a real woman wants to be loved. You want that connection with with whoever you're giving your body to. So I feel like it's like a trauma response when you because we was on the Whole podcast earlier on and we talked back and I said that howen does not fucking heal, because it doesn't if you're going through a bunch of bullshit. Just laying up with anybody is not going to make you feel good about you. So if that's what you're using.
Speaker 4: No disagree. You want to know why I disagree.
Speaker 5: I feel like hoeng is allowed with women to know what they want and the next man or their following man that they want like next.
Speaker 1: So if he's not going hoeing is just having sex, Clay getting.
Speaker 4: To know can get money.
Speaker 1: But you're having horror, having horror absolutely, but you're not getting to know anybody out here.
Speaker 4: Y'all just wanted to sound bad. There's nothing wrong with being a little.
Speaker 7: Girl who was hoeing instead of healing, and she's so angry she has.
Speaker 4: Mental health issues on her own that she needs to heal on herself.
Speaker 1: That's what we're saying. If you already got some ship going on, everybody, you're just letting a bunch of people get on top of you. It's not gonna fix with some that's some people's outlet, you know what I'm saying. When when it becomes an outlet for whatever you've got going on internally is not going to help. Okay, So y'all can say, y'all, what happened? Yeah, niggas. It's not the fucking addy over here. It's empty fitting all over hell that is unhinged, not she calling up her legs.
Speaker 2: Dumb bitch story, so because we've all been a dumb bitch at least once or twice.
Speaker 3: Alright, So y'all, we had this setting.
Speaker 2: On our show called Dumbitch Story or some series, and that's where you share a time where you got played by the opposite.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, shit, the all you want to go first, go first? Because actually I just went back.
Speaker 1: It's okay, I support you either.
Speaker 4: So let me tell you basically, I'm gonna make it short.
Speaker 5: My dar man cut me off because he said he was going to propose to his girlfriend, and I said, what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 4: He was consistent, So long story short, time.
Speaker 7: Came back around and he texted me and I um blocked him.
Speaker 4: And gays to her yet, but you know I checked that Facebook. You can't hide nigga, yo.
Speaker 7: They won't block you from a post mouth open.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: We have hooked up three times already since the block supposed proposal. But I told myself, you know, going into the summer, I think I'm going to slowly leave him. Alone because they culture it gets like born unless they're like real good.
Speaker 4: He was real good, but now it's just like you left me.
Speaker 2: N Yo, mouth's open, scary your head like I don't lie up said to know that.
Speaker 3: My man is cheating, but also cheating.
Speaker 4: With a man with a bottom man.
Speaker 2: Oh, let me ask this right, quid before with a big cheating with a man with a big dig bigger than yours.
Speaker 1: Like what in the world. I know you're on a stupid bit dumb bitch stories, but as a gay man, do you think that men should tell women if they've been with a man or not at a point in your life. No, that is a fucking fight, dog.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you why.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you have to forgive people and understand that people go through things and then they probably heal from it. So some men, a lot of men that y'all don't know, have been touched, so they like to use that and I'm sorry that storyline of yeah, I was touched while I was little, so this is what I did. Not all gay men were touched, So I don't like when everybody say that. But then it's just like want to they heal from it. However, once you had bussy. You will always have bussy.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm not talking about Okay, so that is not like I can't even get into it. I'm not talking about like a child as a child. I'm talking about like, say, for instance, you're a you're in college, and you fucked on a couple guys. Oh got you dig suck a couple of guys, and now here it is you're getting married. But if the woman asks you and you neglect to tell her, that is being deceitful as far as I'm concerned, because I need to know, because I feel like that is a particular mindset, right.
Speaker 4: But why are you already going in with that mindset? I mean men? Why women lie too? What were you doing too?
Speaker 1: You get fucking men?
Speaker 4: But here's my thing. I fuck your daddy. He wants to go past and Parama is getting you a dick suck in college. Honestly, sometimes don't even feel like that's gay.
Speaker 1: What oh god, look we'll get a mad fuck Okay, yeah, okay, never mind, that's a different conversation.
Speaker 4: Bring me back later.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: I get what Clay saying a little bit because as much in the black community, like you can't come back, you know women are not women can women can show you a whole I was with seventeen bitches in college, and I'm gonna show you a highlight.
Speaker 3: But a man, he doesn't have that option. He can't come back to women and be in.
Speaker 4: With open arms.
Speaker 7: In a white community, he could, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in a black community, women are not going to accept him bad.
Speaker 4: This is my thing. Have y'all been with girls? And are y'all wanting y'all because one your man said? I don't want to deal with that. I never been with a girl.
Speaker 1: I've never been with a woman.
Speaker 4: I feel like women are bisexual.
Speaker 1: Look right here, Like I feel like that's straight.
Speaker 3: I'm very much straight.
Speaker 5: See but I feel like if you were really with women, you would like the studs, windn't you because you're like a pretty bitch?
Speaker 1: No, you like girly girls. I don't. I would never like the study.
Speaker 7: I don't understand why I need masculinely like like I will never state.
Speaker 6: In the other study like I might as well get a man. This is how I feel you get stars bothered me. I would never funk with him, like you're a bitch.
Speaker 4: I could be a bitch.
Speaker 6: I just I really don't like get what it stalks, but why you got a fat ass and you gay? Like why are you a haircut like the man, but you got these big titties and a fat ass?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: A fot cool? If I were a lesbian, I would want a woman. Yes, I would be what a feminine woman? Because what's the point of having a never mind? Okay, y'all, I.
Speaker 3: Used to like young and though I used to think, like, you're just missing the end. Y'all, tell everybody where they can.
Speaker 1: Dumblin story.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you haven't told your real.
Speaker 1: Quick so I'm gonna tell my dumb story.
Speaker 6: I was talking to this guy and like I cut him off because he was just not a good person. Like it was like anig the nigga lied about his grandmama falling and he I'm a maid live on his grandmama. He's a cycle path, right, so he never wanted to go out. I always had excuse me now going out. So cut him off because I'm like, nigga, no, so stop talking to him. Two weeks later, he shows up to Jamaica with his girlfriend, so the dumbitch store didn't come yet.
Speaker 7: Him and his girlfriend broke up. He swings the block in December and here I am. I'm like, sure, come back.
Speaker 4: Why not, dumb bitch, dump bitch.
Speaker 1: She had to end of the day like.
Speaker 6: Listen you the princess and Charleston wave, come on back. So after that, I was like, no, be a smart bitch. Stop talking to him Stan on business. So I was like, you're gonna be a smart bitch.
Speaker 1: And you can still business. Eat your pussy.
Speaker 7: After he did that, after he ate my ass, I still business.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: So then I went to this event, y'all.
Speaker 6: As soon as I like walked up to the red carpet, why was he on the red carpet with his girlfriend? The nigga held his phone in front of his face as if he could not see me, as if the phone made him invisible, like a little use an.
Speaker 1: iPhone as a.
Speaker 7: Son who could call on my forehead.
Speaker 6: And I walked up to him and I was like, well, hey, and that nigga didknock get me the eye called that. He was like hey, Chris, and he left and I was like, you know what, So that was my dumbite story. Don't never let that nigga spind a block.
Speaker 7: That was yeah, because he's still a terrible person.
Speaker 1: Yeah I did. Yeah, we be knowing. That's the thing. We be knowing. We be knowing. It's a y'all, it's okay to be a dumb bitch. Sometimes that's just don't be an habitual dumb bitch. Okay, that's okay. We love y'all. If you like it, I love you so much.
Speaker 4: People even about you, about women in general.
Speaker 3: Okay, whatever, Where they can find you, where they can listen to your show, all your things, please plug it.
Speaker 4: You go first, Okay, boom. So I'm Clay. You can find me a diary of understore Clay on Instagram, Snapchat, No, I Lied, Instagram, TikTok and Twitter or x. And you can find me on Snapchat at Clay with four Wives three Its.
Speaker 6: Your girl, Chris Kaylen, the Princess at Charleston. You can follow me on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok at Chris Kaylin, Twitter, The Underscore Chris Kayln, Chris forher k k R I s k A.
Speaker 1: Y l I N.
Speaker 7: We gotta do it.
Speaker 4: And then you can find both of us at I'm Clay, I'm Chris Kaylen.
Speaker 1: And this is the What What Said? Podcast? And what was said? All right, We love y'all so much. Thank y'all. If you enjoyed this episode, y'all tune in every Thursday on The Black Effect podcast, iHeartRadio app or wherever the fuck you get your podcasts at. This is your co host, AJ Holiday. You're Greade a Bay kick It tam I.
Speaker 2: This official tam bam on Instagram. Y'all follow me now, Remember speak now.
Speaker 1: And never hold your peace. Bye bye, rye