Speaker 1: Time.
Speaker 2: Now you're made events. Introducing the hosts of Wrestling with for Ready, Chef Dyme and Purdy Brands, Tunnior ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Wrestling with Friends. This is your news of the week. WWE signs a multi year deal to put NXT on the CW starting in October of twenty twenty four. War Games was announced and now it's Team versus Team as WWE has dropped the brand versus brand for Brand Supremacy. That was a lot of brands. Are you Team Judgment Day or Team Cody Rhodes. Also, Vince McMahon sold eight million shares of his TKO stock. Is he looking to finally retire and settle down or just pocketing some extra cash? Finally, stay tuned unsanctioned Thursdays for a rundown of ae W fool Gear here in Los Angeles. That is the news and this is Wrestling with Friends. Jeff, I'm out of breath for Mike Michaelson, the Great news Man. How are you, sir?
Speaker 1: That was strong, strong, strong opening.
Speaker 2: Oh I forgot the good good I always forget that. Well, it's gone, It's gone forever now if I bring it up wrong. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, when we get it, we get excited, and when we don't, that's what we expected.
Speaker 2: You know, It's fine. Yeah, expect to be disappointed on this show, sir. A lot happened in wrestling, and a lot is going to happen this week as well, as we lead up to a pay per view, and as we lead up to both Full Gear and War Games. Should we just jump right into it or do you want to say hello to the people? Let's do it? You feel like it? All right? I'll say hello.
Speaker 3: What's up everybody? How we feeling? How's everyone doing? Hope everyone had a good wrestling week. We love you guys. Thanks for the comments, thanks for the likes, thanks for the subs. We are listening to you guys and reading what you write.
Speaker 2: We love you.
Speaker 1: That's all I wanted to say.
Speaker 2: There you go, people. The Great Jeff Seth Rollins opened up Monday Night Raw. It was Monday Night Rollins time, and he wanted to thank two people, Drew McIntyre and Sammy's Ain. He if I'm remembering correctly, he rewore the pink Barbie suit, the poofy Barbie suit. I think so. I delete a lot of his wardrobe for my memory and just try to focus on his sick ass wrestling and he's really good at promos to Sammy's Ain interrupted him and they had a real cool, kind of humble moment together, which I thought was nice and it felt sort of backstagey and just very real and honest talking about he wants to give sammy's Ain an opportunity at the title because of what Sammy de Zainn did for him at Crown Jewel, which was helped protect his belt from the Evil Judgment day, and Sammy's Ain said, Yo, I would love that opportunity, thank you, but I want to wait till your one hundred percent. And the seth Rollins character almost took offense to this instead of accepting it respectfully because he's like, hey, hey, hey, we're both veterans here. When have we ever been a hundred percent? Like I wrestle no matter what. And it's this sort of continuation of the seth Rollins I'm gonna go until I'm broken story which they're telling, and I think they've done a really good job doing it, especially through the Adam Pierce, the general manager of Raw and Seth Rollins with his constant concern for his guy, his champion, and Seth's lack of concern because he's in it to win it. He's gonna go till the wheels fall off. Whether that's true or not, the story's been cool. I've really enjoyed it. So Zain accepted the challenge and they agreed to fight later that night. Jeff, you saw the segment, what'd you think? Did you? Did you love his wardrobe or did you delete it too?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I never liked the wardrobe. I've never never been a fan of the wardrobe. I think we're on the same page there. Wardrobe not not cool, him very very cool, big fan. I thought it was great, and I like any any And this is something Jeff did.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have said a year maybe even a year ago. More Sammy Zain the banner.
Speaker 3: I could watch Sammy z Ayin and Seth a have a long longing, and I do like that They're not going this crazy we're mad at each other route. It's more of a we respect each other route, which you know you've seen before in wrestling, but you don't see it often.
Speaker 1: So I like it.
Speaker 2: Sammy's Ain is so unique, He's so representative of everyone in some way, shape or form, like anybody can relate to Sammy's ain at some level. And when he was in our living rooms every single week in the Bloodline getting picked on and humiliated, there's a large part of the wrestling world that could really relate to that, I think, and it endeared Sammy to us even more. And when he finally got his come up, and it was as if everyone got their come up, and it was very Daniel Bryanish, except with Daniel Brian it was him winning the championship. With this, it was Sammy winning his freedom. And since then, I think he's been like the John McClain from Diehard, where every guy who's watched that movie is like, that's what I do. If I was in that situation, though, you'd be the guy hiding doing cocaine and getting killed later on, because that's that's that's what most average people do. But we want to be Sammy.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, doesn't it seem like?
Speaker 3: And and I could be completely wrong, so correct me in the comments if I'm wrong. But it's almost like Sammy's tried every gimmick, and you know what the best thing for Sammy was no gimmick.
Speaker 1: We we we saw the the ska dancing guy we tried.
Speaker 3: We saw him try to be like a pest, an annoying kind of pest.
Speaker 2: We saw him try.
Speaker 3: To be the the hanger on in the bloodline. We saw him try to be a conspiracy guy. Obviously these are not in order, but we've seen all the gimmicks that they've tried to make Sammy have, and Samy's always at fans and Samy's always been a good worker. But we're kind of witnessing Sammy be his most popular just being Sammy and not needing some sort of weird gimmick, but just this journeyman kind of guy who's a who's an awesome wrestler, who we just like. We just like Sammy's Ain now because he's Sammy's Ain. It feels it feels real. It feels like we don't need a shtick. We can just name it. We can just go Sammy's Ain. We don't have to say Sammy's Ain the guy that's the conspiracy guy, or Sammy's Ain that wears stupid hats and ska dances. You know, like it's like, we like this Sammy's Ain. And maybe I'm wrong, but That's how I feel.
Speaker 2: I think you nailed it. I don't think you're wrong at all. I did not like ska dancing. Sammy's Ain. I like Sammy's Ain the human being. I met him once and he's a really nice guy. We spoke for like forty five minutes at a house show while he was waiting to work, or maybe he opened the show. I can't remember, but he was really nice. But I didn't like that version. It wasn't until, like you said, he dropped everything. I mean, this is a guy who had one gimmick where he was El generico luchador wrestler, you know what I mean. Like it was like I am no one, and when he finally was just Sammy and it felt like he let us in. Then everybody loved him. Everybody loved him, man, and he's just become this sort of cornerstone to the company now. And I believe they know that, and I believe they respect that, and I hope he knows that because the fans just love love Sammy. We love you, Sammy, We love you so much. But this was a great segment, man, and it led it led to a friggin' awesome match, which then led to them getting attacked by the Judgment Day afterwards so they could take them out for good, which led to Cody Rhodes and Jay Usso coming out to make the save, which led to Adda Pierce's general manager coming out and announcing and not an awesome British accent like William Regal, which he should have said, it's time for ball Games five by series. But it was this cool story that kind of played out throughout the whole episode, and the credit to everyone that was involved, because everybody did a good job. Man, I really liked it. Next, the Drew McIntyre situation, it's very mysterious, Jeff. We don't know if he's if he's angry with himself, if he's angry with the company, if he's angry with with career. Maybe he's got lady problems. We don't We don't know what's going on with Drew McIntire's character. But he's coming in and pissed off and he doesn't want to say anything. There's a lot of speculation that he's going to join the Judgment Day. I speculated that his contract is well, I know his contract's coming up. Everybody knows that. But I've speculated he may be leaving the company, and so the company's not going to give him any big wins that would make them look bad. They want to devalue the talent as much as they can before before talent asks for their release. We don't know what it is, but it's certainly been interesting. I hope it's all just story stuff because I really like Drew McIntyre. I think he'd do well at AW but I think he'd do better at WWE, and I hope he stays. But what did you think about his little backstage saying we didn't get see him wrestle, but we hardly ever do anymore unless it's in like tag matches and stuff like that. But I love Drew McIntyre. What'd you think of this?
Speaker 3: I like Drew mcint I think he needs some some big thing. He needs some thing to get us excited again. And maybe that big thing is leaving and going to a w and seeing what he.
Speaker 1: Could be over there.
Speaker 3: Whatever he does, get rid of the sword, but other than that, I'm I'm here for.
Speaker 1: That's the giant.
Speaker 2: He gave him that sword, that's not that's not what sucks, all right? I want that sort sucks, so the sword sucks. He doesn't need it, dude. He's like his arms are bigger than the sword. They're more deadly. Dude, He's a giant. I know you don't like Miz, so I won't make you talk about it. But he is going to wrestle Gunther for the Icy title because Gunther feels the same way about the Miz as you do. But I do want to talk Zoe Stark man. She won the Battle Royal and she's going to wrestle Rhea Ripley. We've never talked about Zoe Stark really on the show before, but except in like the Trish Stratus Becky Lynch thing right as like here's some action that happened. I think she deserves to be talked about a little more than we have. I think she's really really interesting. Her body is crazy sick, like she's jacked or like Bruce Lee jacked, and has a really interesting look, interesting face. She can talk on the mic a little bit, and I think she's getting better. I think when she started she wasn't so good, but I think she gets more comfortable. She's starting to improve and get a little better. There. I all that said, I don't think she has a chance in hell of beating Ria Ripley. I think this is a placeholder to keep Ria occupied until they can get another story for her. But I am interested to see how she does because if the crowd gets behind her the way they did La Night, people can get rocket ships up their butts and take off and have some good things happen. And I hope good things happen for her because I'm finding her intriguing as a professional wrestler. My friend, what about you.
Speaker 3: I don't think anybody's got Riya Ripley's number yet. Yeah, by Naya Jackson's back, maybe why Bayanca Bell going to make a big return? I think that, Like, there are women in the in the place, but I still don't see anybody beating Rhea Ripley. She's the new Charlotte Flair and she's in the.
Speaker 2: New Roman Reigns. She's gonna hold that thing for four hundred days. Man, nobody's taking that belt off of Ria Ripley straight. And I'm glad. She's awesome on the Too Hot, Too Big, She's super good in the backstage stuff. She's the leader of the judgment. Day to lose that kind of she loses some credibility and she's like this alpha personality man Like, she's just awesome until somebody's as good on the mic as she is. They got no shot of taking that belt off her. None.
Speaker 3: And we knew that early too on this podcast. If you go back to early episodes, we talked about, you know, they've got her in men's matches. I mean that that tells you something right there, when they've got her slamming you know, back in the day she was slamming Dominique Mysterio and doing all this, you know, was like we were like, well, this chick is going to be a huge star.
Speaker 2: She was punking it and now they're wrestling dating. That just means they're not really dating. Let's move on to ae W Dynamite, where there are basically two stories going on. One is the MJF has no friends and is the most hunted man in wrestling, and two is the Swerve and Hangman Page story. That's sort of their two main stories going on. So Swerve Strickland had a match against Penta, and I'm more interested in a story between him and Penta than I am him and Adam Hangman Page. To be honest, with you. I would much rather say write something for them, because the match they gave was it was hot fire. It was it, man, it was so good. I loved watching it was like watching a fight scene in a movie. From moment to moment in it. It was really really cool. I love this match. I don't know why I don't get Hangman Page, but I don't, and so many people connect with them now. I felt the same way against Orge Cassidy and eventually came around a bit, and I like Orange Cassidy's matches a lot. His mic work's not the best, but that's his gimmick is to not care, so it kind of worked for him. But I've never really been a Hangman Page guy. I'm a huge swerve, strickling guy. I really hope he wins this, and I think he's going to win this this rivalry, and that is going to move him in to hopefully a title picture. I don't understand why it's taken this long. MJF has had a million championship matches, even though he doesn't have his belt, and he has a scheduled one, like, there has to be room for this dude to get to the next level. He's really good on the mic. His style and energy is just super hot, sexy, dangerous, Like everything about him is cool. And I know you like him, Jeff, I know you do.
Speaker 3: This is easily my my match of the week, and I totally agree with you. He took exactly what I was going to say, like I'd rather see a Penta and Swerve. Swerve is I know everyone loves him, and I know everyone gives him love, but I still think he's underrated. I think he's one of the best wrestlers in AWWWE out of anybody, like Swerve is so so, so good and my forever campaign of giving luchadors more to love. They're the best goddamn wrestlers ever. And Penta is like like a young stronger Ray Mysterio who's bigger, stronger and younger sage. I love Penta and he looks cool, the eyes, the makeup, all the moves. He does so many different variations of classic luchador moves, like I love, love, love love Penta. And you're gonna give me two guys like Swerve and Penta in a great match, and then you're gonna give me interference by Prince Nana. Come on, that's my that's my like easily my match of the week, easily.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 1: I love, but Swerve.
Speaker 3: Is so so, so so good, and I wish that more people were talking about him week to week the way we gush about MJF.
Speaker 1: Not that MGF doesn't deserve it, but I wish Swerve was an.
Speaker 3: AAAA list guy because he's so so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I agree. There was one match that I did want to talk about, just because it was kind of weird, and I don't want to talk about the MJF thing. This has been the only storyline that I haven't liked since the ward I like the ward Low storyline, but this is like the first time I haven't liked a storyline he's been in because I just think it's silly. You just you go to the commissioner and you say that guy stole my belt, and the guy's just give it back or you're up. I didn't like it with jayde Cargo. I don't like it with MJF. But I do want to talk about Keith Lee versus Samoa Joe one because we got a meaty meet chant going a couple of times, which was awesome, and I I love that so much. Two, it was two huge guys going, but three. The end of the match was really weird. Samoa Joe walked away. He won the match and remained the Ring of Honor television champion. Said, I'm the greatest television champion that's ever lived, and I'm walking away from this title because the next title I put around my waist is going to be the one that Max has. And I liked Joe and I thought was cool, like like he was coming off cool. But then as I'm watching it, he's laying the belt down there, and I'm like, he's kind of they're kind of dumping on the belt. Man, Like, why didn't Keith Lee win? And are you gonna have an Maybe you're gonna have a tournament for the Ring of Honor belt. I'm not big on tournaments, but maybe that's what you do. But I don't under I didn't understand it, and I didn't like it. And I really like Joe. I think his promos are cool. He could hang with Max on the mic when they were going back and forth, and I want him to get back with Max, but I just didn't. I don't know if this was the best way to get there. Dude, what'd you think of this match.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is my unmatch of the week as far as like these are two you know, I'm always talking about big guys, but these aren't the type of big guys that I really like. Even though I am a Keith Lee fan and I'm coming around with Samoa Joe after fifteen years, but it just feels sluggish. It felt very like sluggish. And they're big boys, you know, they're they're big, big boys. It's just not my type of scenario. So I think maybe you need Maybe you can't have two guys that are the exact same body type like that for the type of match that I like. You might need a different style for that. But whatever, it was fine. I didn't I wasn't crazy about it. I also disagree with you. I wouldn't want to see Simojo back with MJF at all.
Speaker 1: I like Simojo and I like Keith Lee, but I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't like him that much. I just if they're doing this long term storytelling where he has no friends, they have to have people, they are ready to hunt him and kill him, and they I think for what the story is they're telling it, Well, I'm just not a big fan of the root of the story.
Speaker 3: That's my Does it feel like SAMO Joe is one note his whole career or is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But I would say I should be rewarding rewarding him for a consistency. I guess like maybe just like you know, he's always kind of been the same, but like he's just kind of a grumpy guy.
Speaker 2: I think he saves a killer promo for a killer story, and when he's not in a killer story, he goes to his go to promo. One is good, the other which is rare, and he holds back is great. And I've seen him do it. I don't know if you remember when he cut that promo on brock Lesner when he first went to W W E and Brock No No. I remember hymn and he's like, don't you look at him. I'm looking you, and I was just like, oh my god, Joe's about to kick your ass. So he just has like the ones in there, but he saves it for the right guy. Oh and I like it when he no, I think he does. And he did great against them Jay when the promos, he's good. I think he's good. It's just he seems like a butthole. His whole life just seems like Vader or something like. He's like he's in the locker room, in the corner table, you know. He just seems like like I'd like to have a beer with Keith Lee. I'd like to hang out with a lot of these wrestlers. You know, I have had beers with lots of these wrestlers. No, I feel I feel you'd rather see Drew versus Big Bill. That's what you want to see. Yeah, let's move on. WWE SmackDown, the l WO. The Latino World Order is having some serious problem us Me and Migo. The show though, I like that. I like they did on the show Man. I like this Latino's open opening shows. They had andred on Collision against Daniel Garcia and that match killed too. That they killed it and then these guys killed it big time. And when I say killed it, I mean did it. They're doing a very good job, not a very bad job.
Speaker 3: Dynamite had the best I think Dynamite had the best ending we've seen in a long time, and I think that SmackDown had the best opening we've seen in a long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are both were strong. Collision opened strong, that match was heat. That match was straight heat. Okay, so well they did all.
Speaker 3: Thing on they did a thing on Dynamite where it was like, you know, this whole time, I've thought, every time I see that devil mask that it's MJF. But instead, you know m jfson the ring when the devil does some damage, so it kind of like we're all guessing who the devil is. So I was like, well, that's a fun kind of gimmicky he would have seen back in the day. Anyways, I like that ending because it was a nice surprise. But SmackDown gave us the best opening I've seen in a long time with the LWO and Carlito break it down, Raymond Stereo. He went out there. He took accountability for the loss, but he did blame Logan Paul for cheating, because Logan Paul is a cheating the son of a gun, always having a friend at the ring to help him out. Punk dude, you couldn't beat Seth Rollins at Mania. You couldn't have beat Ray without that help to scump Egg.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: About heal Logan Paul, though, I feel like in his heart of hearts he wants to be a babyface. I haven't bottom one hundred percent as a heel yet, but I do think he's doing a good job. But that said, back to the segment, Carlito interrupts. He should have been out there anyway, but I guess they protect it by saying he had a match coming up next. But he comes out and interrupts, and he's like, hold up, dude, you're blaming Logan Paul nah Man. You need to be blaming Santos Escobar because Santos is the one that left the brass knuckles on the on the ring apron. And this causes a major eruption in the LWO and they all kind of are trying to split Carlito and Santos, keep them away from one another. It's about to go down. Santos finally is like cooler heads prevail. He's like, yeah, all right, dude't bounce. He bounces. And then Carlito has a match against big ass Bobby Lashley, who's just so sick to look at. Man, he's got the best body in the universe. Man, he still looks exactly the same as the day debuted professional wrestling. It's so crazy. So they had a match and there was some bs going down. He was getting help from the from Montese Ford and Angelo Dawkins, the Street Profits, and so some of the l WO comes out, Santos comes out, Ray comes out with a chair. There's a whole conflict of like, yo, why didn't you help? What's going on? And and Santos's point of view is like, what that? Why are you gonna listen to this guy was supposed to be us. This guy came in, he's from the outside like it felt very real and honest. It even made me feel like old school days where Mexicans and Puerto Ricans weren't cool. And he'd be like, yo, man, that guy's Puerto Rican. You're not gonna let him in there. And I'd be like, dude, I'm Puerto Rican. And they're like, I thought you were a Mexican man. That's wrong. So it reminded me of that and made me uncomfortable in a good way. That's what That's what Archie should do. They have this whole beef and then Ray's not having it and he pushes Santos and he put his hands on a bigger man, and Santos just goes to town and they have a fight Ray gets up on him like once, Santos ain't having it again. It just beats Ray's ass, and then later in the show says he had to coming. I mean, he's just he's all the way done with this situation. So we'll find out in the very near future if he was using Ray all along, or if he feels like he's the one that was betrayed and he's the same guy and it's Ray that changed. And I hope they take the latter because that would give him more to do than just being an asshole. If he didn't want to take accountability and kept blaming other people for his problems, I think that will give him a little more to chew on. But I love this segment. I love that they're giving Latinos a chance. Jeff Latinos on cam Vision and it was fun for me to watch. What'd you think both?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't really care about any races represented, but I'll tell you when it comes to wrestling, Latinos are the best, so that I want to see more Latinos in wrestling. That's one time that I do care. A Corlito though, was maybe you could help me understand. Yeah, I thought Corlito wasn't popular, but his return has caused quite a stir are people are real into it.
Speaker 2: He returned and had bad Bunnies back, and that's why people were like, Okay, he's a good guy now and they were just happy to see him. But yeah, he returned as a good guy to get bad bunnies back at the Puerto Rico show and so the crowd on banana, so yeah, boom magic your baby face.
Speaker 3: Okay, well that makes me happy because I remember like he seemed kind of like a gimmicky thing back when I used to see him, and now he came back stronger. And obviously wrestling fans do love anything they've seen before as far as like what it's, you know, even if it's even if it's like a surprise gimmicky wrestler and a royal rumble, we pop because we're like, what, oh my gosh, I haven't seen the Green Rocket or whatever the hell that guy's name was goons, So yeah, like whatever it is, we pop, like holy crap.
Speaker 1: They brought back Papa Shango. I loved the opening.
Speaker 3: I love a big, big, big l wo guy, so I wish they would run with that a little harder. I wish that every time we saw Masterio he was with the LWO instead. You know, I want him to roll with his click at all times.
Speaker 2: The main event was Damage Control versus Bianca Belair, Charlotte Flair and Osca, and there was some beef because Kyrie Sane's in the picture now and Bailey didn't know where she was going to fit in. And then Io's like, look, man, we all want what's best for me here right, I'm the champ. I wanted her here, I want you here. Let's all get along. Let's have a Bailey hug. I don't hug anymore, Yes you do. Let's go girl. Boom. They hug it out. Then they're gonna have a match later that night. What that's how it went down, Joe, And then they have made a bent. Then you know it's a good match. I'm not a big fan of trios matches, but they still had a good match. Charlotte Flair is the shit and everything she does is awesome. I love Osaka. Bianca bell Air is so freaking strong and athletics. She could do anything in there. And Yo, Sky, you guys already know what I think about You know, she's she's the one man. She's the Kyrie Sane welcome back, and Bailey's dope. I think I already said that. So anyway, they had this match and we're not going to talk about it because all we're going to talk about is the end of the match. Bianca has been getting her ass beat for a good five minutes and she's trying to tag Osca. Charlotte Flair is down and out. She got jacked up and bad, and then finally she's gonna break free. She's done some crazy moves. I'm telling y'all if you haven't seen Bianca bell Air, she's like, it's kind of like Jade Cargill. She's not as cut like as Bruce lead out as Jade Cargill, but she's thicker and looks like she could bingch press more than Jade Carkill. And she's got this crazy long braid and sometimes she like whips spools with it and it sounds awesome because they got like a clapper in there. It's dope, So check her out if you haven't seen her in her opening music school too. So anyway, she finally is gonna make the tag and she dives for Osaka and Asika says no, ma'am and pulls her hand back, and she turns on her team and goes back with her two Japanese girls, and she rejoins her team and they whip everybody's ass. They whip Charlotte Blair. I mean they they basically crucify her. They string her out and just start kicking the hell out of her. Bianca Belair says, oh, I'm not done yet. They go, yes, you are, get your punk ass down. That beat her ass some more. My homegirl SHOTSI Blackhart comes out with the short hair. She's like, no, I'm gonna save you. No, you're not bam. She gets her ass beat. Then EO Scott does her blind back flip, which is the coolest moon Salt ever and never looks back once for the moment she climbs the turnbuckle till it moves over. She does not look back. It's so sick. I would never be able to pull that up. She hits it. Then they're like, we're not done. Kyrie hit her with the sick elbow WAPA. She gets herough with the elbow. Everybody's ass gets beat, and damage control looked good for the first time in a long time. I thought it was cool. I love the ending. The match was what it was, but I love to finish what's say you, sir.
Speaker 3: The only thing that would have made it better for me is if they turned on Bailey also, so it was just those three.
Speaker 2: Told that would have brought her in for a hug and then turned her out like a gang.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh dude, that would have been and be like, it'd be like, we got a new group.
Speaker 1: Fuck you, you're out of here.
Speaker 3: This is where it's US three, where the badasses were from Japan.
Speaker 1: We're gonna crush everybody.
Speaker 3: This is a new group, and that gives Bailey a new chance to try to like regroup. What damage control is going to be now or if she ever will be. I think that'd have been cool. But it was awesome and they all like kind of match, all three of them match with the way that they dress in the way. I don't know if that's just a coincidence or if that's a Japanese wrestling thing or I don't know, but.
Speaker 1: They look so cool.
Speaker 3: They're all wildly capable as far as I'm being the baddest women in female wrestling. Also, this match made me go, why aren't we doing Charlotte versus Rhea for the next three years straight. If Charlotte still has it like this, is there like a scheduling thing, or is like Charlotte not really want to, you know, do that, or like I'm just wondering why because Charlotte is I forgot how big and strong and capable she is. Oh yeah, match, So I'm wondering why that isn't the scenario where we're where we're complaining about it in eight months, like Ria versus Charlotte again, I'm surprised that's not it should be like, yeah, it's confusing, like but for whatever reason, that isn't what they're doing, and I'm wondering why. But no, I love this is my moment of the week. And I hope that someone hears us in Creative and has has a Bailey get her ass kicked by these three chicks and then they become the biggest stable in pro wrestling.
Speaker 2: I think I think it's got a chance of happening. I think that's gotta be in the works. I love all things Japanese. You guys can't see what Jeff can see, but that's like one of the first Japanese anime ever and from Manga Comics right over my shoulders called Calgo thirteen The Professional. You guys should check it out. It's really sick. My match of the week was same as Jeff's and my moment of the week was the same as Jeffs, and for the exact same reasons. Why so we agreed on a lot of wrestling this week. You guys stay tuned for Thursday, that is unsanctioned Thursdays, where we're gonna break down the pay per view for ae W Full Gear and your friend Freddy will finally be rid of this you stole my title storyline and we can get something new going on. Behalf of the Great Jeff I. I'm the sometimes great Freddy Prinz Junior. This is Wrestling with Freddie Wrestling with Brenz Petz. This has been a production of Iheart'smichael Toura podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.