Speaker 1: It's nine O gene one engine with Jenny Garth and Tory spelling.
Speaker 2: Are we having fun?
Speaker 3: Yea?
Speaker 4: I am?
Speaker 2: Are you having fun? I had fun?
Speaker 1: I'm having fun. I like what did you see?
Speaker 2: It was weird?
Speaker 4: I think it's weird, but that does not mean I don't like it. I like it? Also, Can I just say really fast? I see you all. I messed up and I was a year off from when Jason leaves. I see all your comments. Keep them coming. I I am sorry. I in my mind, I had something else in my mind.
Speaker 3: Sure, sorry, mark it down?
Speaker 1: No, because does it really matter when you know you're this way that way?
Speaker 4: I know I do want to hear from people though that I think seven, eight, nine, ten are better than like three, four, five, six.
Speaker 2: Oh, there might be people I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm into seven so far.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 4: It's just a little random for me that all of a sudden she.
Speaker 2: Doesn't like that. Yeah, see is random?
Speaker 1: That okay, he's that we're launching into this weird storyline.
Speaker 4: And all of a sudden he just is riddled with guilt but has been from correct. I don't see where.
Speaker 3: I am treasures? Why get backstory? Why get intel? Inside.
Speaker 1: Just enjoy the ride, Okay, okay, we.
Speaker 2: Will like it.
Speaker 4: Just seemed like they were like, you know what we need to do is use these clips. We need to use these clips from the past. Make them real black and white. Yeah, make them real grainy.
Speaker 2: Oh a lot of guest stars. Oh my god, young.
Speaker 1: Oh Tory, I have a story. We take another story of yours. I don't I'm not kidding, Okay.
Speaker 4: Eddie Cibrian, you guys before Brandy Glanville, before Leanne Rhyme's. That was Eddie Cibrians before Sunset? Wasn't he on Sunset Beach?
Speaker 1: I thought he was awful cute for just a small role.
Speaker 4: So he comes back again? I think, doesn't he?
Speaker 2: This was it? I think we did one episode.
Speaker 4: One episode that was it? WHOA give us Let's start with the tea.
Speaker 1: Oh you want to start with the tea up top?
Speaker 2: People here, you're throwing everything off. Okay, So.
Speaker 3: Timeline wise, I can't remember if it was before this episode or after. But I knew Eddie in high school because my best friend Jen, you know Jen Blonde Gen went to high school with Eddie in the valley.
Speaker 2: Dated him. WHOA, yeah, Like I think.
Speaker 3: They went to prom the whole shebang, literally and she was like all into him and he was like blew her off. But you know, young boys. And anyway, years later, cut to we're at a nightclub in LA and he's on the up and up and I meet him and I was like, oh, he's flirting with me, but that's like my friend's like that girl code. And then she was like, nah, I don't care, like go for it. And I was like really okay.
Speaker 2: And everyone's like he's so cute. He's so cute.
Speaker 3: I'm like, but is there anything there? But I was like, okay, so cute, so cute. Anyway, wint he Uh So he invites me out. He's like, I'm gonna pick you up. I'm gonna take you to dres Do you remember that place?
Speaker 4: Yes? In l E R A I S And there was one in Vegas all correct it was.
Speaker 3: Like and so all my friends are like, oh, okay, this is good news, Like he's taking you to this big, fancy place. So this guy's like up and coming, but he has money, so this is gonna be great. And so he picks me up, takes me a Drese. We have a two top table kind of in the bar lounge area.
Speaker 4: So it's super like a date memory.
Speaker 2: It's a date. Oh, it's a date full one date, your memory is.
Speaker 3: And he says to me. As soon as we sit down, he goes, they bring us the menus. We look at them, and he goes, oh god, I'm not very hungry, are you? Oh no, oh no, I was starving you guys. Then he's like, why don't we just get a drink? And I'm like, okay, oh my, oh no.
Speaker 4: He didn't have the dough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I didn't just want you to wait.
Speaker 1: He couldn't pay for dinner. He just wanted you to get drunk.
Speaker 3: Oh I good questions. Never Maybe he wasn't hungry, Maybe he ate before. I don't know right, Maybe he just he was like a struggling actor and wanted to impressed me. Didn't have the money, that's what I think.
Speaker 4: So pay for the drinks.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 3: So we got a drink. We got two drinks. I'm like, oh god, someone give me some bread soak up this alcohol like it's going right to my head. Uh. Anyway, long story short, I ended up having I drink so much because he didn't feed me and I was trying to fit in, and the convo was.
Speaker 2: Like whatever I called it, and uh, I literally was like, I think I'm gonna have to throw up.
Speaker 3: So I got at the table, headed to the bathroom and uh yeah, ended up in the kitchen. Sound familiar, Jen Jen, No, it's inside joke. Anyway, ended up in the kitchen and literally of dreys in the kitchen and they were holding my head over a.
Speaker 4: B No, no, no, that is not.
Speaker 1: First of all, Okay, first of all, let me just say, first of all, you you cannot ever give me ship again for throwing up in the kitchen of what was it?
Speaker 2: Wait? What would you do?
Speaker 4: What you threw up in Jason Priestley's kitchen?
Speaker 3: I love that, that's what she heard, Chases run Chasin's.
Speaker 4: First of all, can I just say, no, one should be throwing up in kitchens. That's how you spread narrow virus aggressively.
Speaker 1: We didn't know about that then, Amy.
Speaker 4: Kitchens.
Speaker 1: Listen. Yeah, it wasn't on purpose. It's called get to the closest trash can you can?
Speaker 2: Yeah in restaurant.
Speaker 4: Okay, this was before the letters.
Speaker 3: At least your hair, at least in chasins over the chili pot, I was holding your hair while you puked.
Speaker 2: This was me all alone and the going I am.
Speaker 3: So sorry, I'm so sorry, and they're like, it's okay, it's okay.
Speaker 2: So I went back out.
Speaker 4: We like Pattie sipriy and no, no was too.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it was not is he.
Speaker 4: Finding out right now?
Speaker 2: Is he listening?
Speaker 4: Have you seen him since?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yeah, I don't think he knows anyway.
Speaker 3: He takes me home, walks me up to my apartment, puts me in bed, gives me a good night kiss on the lips.
Speaker 2: That was it, which was good because I puked, I didn't wind kiss. I'm like, not, there was.
Speaker 4: No date number two.
Speaker 3: I will assume no date number two. But he did call me and he was like, hey, had a great time. Like two weeks later, and but I just heard there's this audition there's a part on nine oh two and zero, And I was wondering, like, is there any way you could like, No.
Speaker 4: I knew it, Yeah, I knew it. I was thinking that's what you were going to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: When you sat down that, he was like, so can you introduce me to your dad?
Speaker 1: So he just wanted to take you out to a drink so that he could get a job on the show.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure about this. And he's a really nice guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have heard he's super nice.
Speaker 2: But it worked.
Speaker 4: He got a part on the show. He did did you put in a word or did he get it on his own?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: He auditioned, got it on his own. But I told my dad like, hey, that's my friend, like Jenny David him high school. Yeah yeah, all that.
Speaker 2: Good story. Okay, good story.
Speaker 4: There he is.
Speaker 1: Do you guys want to talk about this episode?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the weird episode? Of course we do.
Speaker 2: Let's do it weird.
Speaker 4: Did you don't think it was weird at all?
Speaker 2: Weird? I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think it felt weird.
Speaker 2: Weird?
Speaker 1: Like what why? I'm curious to know why it was weird for you?
Speaker 4: Believease Gil what we're aware about.
Speaker 1: We're talking about episode two of season seven. Here we go again, Here we go? Oh nope, how do you sing that song?
Speaker 2: Oh? You wanted to sing Cheeze got a gun?
Speaker 1: Yeah, here we go again. Janie's got you guy? Not good? I should never sing. I always say that after I try to sing. Eric August twenty, eighteen ninety.
Speaker 3: Six, Snop the Steve makes a high school confession to Kelly.
Speaker 2: Well, Claire gets jelly.
Speaker 3: Brandon's offered the top job It's see you news station, while Kenny the accountant is telling Valerie his marriage is over. Inspire over, David and Donna Womp womp or Denzo again.
Speaker 1: Directed by Anton Williams. Oh yep, Potsy's back in the house.
Speaker 4: Potzy. I like the way he directs the shows. There's never it's not annoying. He does a good job, very clean and.
Speaker 3: Cool and okay, entre vou weird define weird because maybe that's okay.
Speaker 4: Here's my parts that are weird. Steve's riddled with gilt out of nowhere, Claire.
Speaker 1: Is what in the episode made him get guilty? Look was it a flank you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I think they said to him, we got to work these flashbacks in so figure out a way to be guilty. And then Claire fully overreacting right, and then it was a little weird five minutes later being totally good, Jenny, you as Kelly rightfully upset that Steve ruined your reputation, but yet five minutes later loving him on the beach, very weird.
Speaker 2: We have forty four minutes.
Speaker 1: It was a long day at the beach club for everybody?
Speaker 4: Is that the same beach club by the way, Nope, looked different.
Speaker 1: Well I'm seeing here that the swanky beach club where Brandon worked during the summer, most of it was destroyed during the Northridge earthquake in ninety four.
Speaker 4: Good trivia.
Speaker 1: So we're going somewhere else. This is a new place, but it looks very similar.
Speaker 2: Say like hellis Fair days. Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I could feel and we.
Speaker 3: Had like a corner, we had like a tent, and we filmed that like little bit.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like the whole mac Daddy.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: Also the boys being literally peeping Tom's committing a crime. Come on, brothers. Although I did enjoy Steve speech, mm hmm, let's break it.
Speaker 1: About the star of it for a second, because that one gets me all riled up. Yeah, what is up his? You know what? Like?
Speaker 2: What is his? Is like my hair color?
Speaker 4: He's attracting d icy kid?
Speaker 2: How dare you gone?
Speaker 4: It just keeps saying it.
Speaker 1: Why would they write this this way? Why would he agree to play this this way? Otherwise? Because his character is so up and down, back and forth scary as you know what, staring at her at her control, like everything she wore her movie. How can you even say he's her friend?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I didn't learn anything nothing.
Speaker 3: Jamie Walters gone, Hello, don't ruin a mean character.
Speaker 1: And I'm so mad at you, Donna. Why for letting him have any control over you?
Speaker 4: For kind of keep for you?
Speaker 2: You know, I can't help myself.
Speaker 3: I've been there, I mean, Donna, Yeah, Donna.
Speaker 1: I would have been like you, Cia. I don't like you. You're not the way you used to be. We aren't the way we used to be. And somehow I think you you guys are gonna expect me to get to the place where I am gonna go to your wedding. Is that what's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Here in four years?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to need more four years. People. He's just so grudgeous, totally.
Speaker 1: Against people who wrong my friends.
Speaker 3: I think that's me, Like, oh my god, you would never You're right.
Speaker 4: He's just acting nuts. I don't get it. But why because he's so worried about his video career.
Speaker 2: What's coming up? Something's coming?
Speaker 4: It's so weird.
Speaker 2: They're saying the stage right.
Speaker 4: And then you were sort of back together and then all of a sudden not and you're like off with Eddie Cibrian, it just was weird. And he he's got that short, short hair.
Speaker 2: And he's so mad.
Speaker 1: Oh sheaved heads.
Speaker 2: He looks rough, not rough like tuss Yeah, like.
Speaker 1: He's gonna kick someone's ass.
Speaker 4: How when he comes over to this part made remember Eddie Cibrian and he's like, Eddie Cibrian's like, I haven't seen it in a while, and he's like not long enough or some kind of snide comment and I was like, okay, that made me a juvenile.
Speaker 1: And also whenever he confronts someone on the show, it's that massive, like that incredible staredown moment. He's like and just won't break gaze.
Speaker 2: You know, he's having fun.
Speaker 4: Like just weird, farfetched, weird.
Speaker 2: Oh, they knew each other when they were little, Like I don't know David too, I know they all did.
Speaker 4: But Eddie Sabrine comes over and he's like, how do I know you? And you're just smiling. He's like did we have our cabanas near each other? Like your dad's doctor. Like it was just like I guess it seemed kind of how teenagers would sort of talk or call.
Speaker 3: It, you know, But when David and Donna got together, they acted like they didn't know each other, and now it's they go way back.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're right, you know what I mean you're saying because Eddie Sibrian knew David too.
Speaker 3: Right, But Donna set it up with that story like casey, like back in the day beach club we used to play in the water, David was bobbing up and down.
Speaker 4: I can explain that off. You might know somebody a little bit from around town or through your parents, but you don't really know them, okay, from the club because it's like y'all live in Beverly Hills. I can what's the saying, suspend disbelief?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So yeah, they dance and he gets weirder and then she tells st leave me alone. Finally, does he even respect that, like when you take a final stance like leave me alone? Does he go away and not come back?
Speaker 2: I can't remember.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: They they make up and it's all, oh yeah, they're all good. They like I'll always be there for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you hug him. I'm like, stop this, I'm sorry. Had so many weird hugs, A lot of weird hugging. Did you notice every clarify hugging it out.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think of the hugs you and Brandon were hugging. Brandon hugged Valerie with a weird hugging.
Speaker 1: Claire and Steve were hugging Don.
Speaker 3: Valerie's outfit, I can't her nurse outfit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that threw me.
Speaker 2: That threw me.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry. It was a you know, very expensive little matching suit set and like probably very you know of the moment.
Speaker 4: That was a bit nursy.
Speaker 2: It's more than that. It's the you didn't like the whole look. It was like a poly pockets or she you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like if it could have been like a plastic hair like you snap on, it would have been I know this.
Speaker 4: Can we talk about her dude because his shirtlessness. I was.
Speaker 2: Still think he's cute.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think he's cute anymore. Sorry, Ross, but he's gonna help her after they play tennis.
Speaker 4: No, this is getting so like he's just staying. They're getting divorced with the wife. And then here comes Kelly, who out of nowhere. Of course she babysat their kid.
Speaker 2: What did he say?
Speaker 4: The kid was.
Speaker 1: Six when it was a newborn. I think didn't we right?
Speaker 4: But isn't the kid six now? So he's so I guess you baby sat him six years ago.
Speaker 1: That makes sense.
Speaker 4: And you're like, how so and so and so and so, and he's just like they're fine. Like it's just like it's so obvious what.
Speaker 1: She's asking about his wife and child, Like who thinks he's actually separated from his wife?
Speaker 2: Not me?
Speaker 1: Not me?
Speaker 2: No? Do you believe him? Maybe?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but I think it gets gray. I'm not sure. You know, there's a hole to do with this guy. M h. It's kind of dramatic and very.
Speaker 1: Far fetched coming what's coming?
Speaker 4: Do you remember Tory?
Speaker 1: Does his wife come home?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Of course, Diane is not her name Diane?
Speaker 3: I know it gets crazy, but like is there a bunny boiling in a pot?
Speaker 4: Yeah? That's yeah, yeah, yeah, I remember the diapers. There's like some diapers at the door.
Speaker 1: What are you guys talking about?
Speaker 4: It gets nuts.
Speaker 2: Mean like fatal attraction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, this is exciting, I mean excited for it.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's very sort of uh, fatal attraction.
Speaker 1: It seems like every episode Vow meets a new guy out of nowhere and it's kissing him mid episode. Definitely by the end of the episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all the guys are taken on the show. We have to bring in new fresh meat.
Speaker 4: She's always going for an older dude too, because the CIA guys seemed older. This guy seems a bit older. Although I do like the kiss at the end, it was cute, romantic, you thought I did. I thought it was a nice kiss. I'm sorry I did. Tory wants to vomit, but.
Speaker 1: I did not. I was like, oh, I got the ick big time.
Speaker 2: I kind of was like, who, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I can't think of the last time there's like a good night kiss at a door. Do people do that still?
Speaker 1: It's probably because he's old and that's how they did it in his age.
Speaker 4: In the fifties.
Speaker 2: I did last week?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I never I just don't. I don't know. Seems you're very.
Speaker 1: Kiss at the door last week?
Speaker 2: Old?
Speaker 4: Please on a date.
Speaker 2: You'd hear anything. I heard you.
Speaker 1: I heard you say that.
Speaker 4: I heard it too, like a good night kiss, good for you? Very nineties.
Speaker 2: Why. I think it's nice.
Speaker 4: It is nice, but like I feel like it's just sort of like if you have kids, Like.
Speaker 1: What do you want it to be instead Amy at the door?
Speaker 4: I just don't I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, just no kiss at all.
Speaker 4: No, I just didn't like you can think of like, I don't know. I just I don't know why. I don't know why that seemed like whoa, that's sort of old school and cute to me.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's just the whole notion of a guy walking the lady to the door that is bugging you, Like, I don't need you to walk me.
Speaker 2: To my door. I'm good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe it's awkward whatever, however your moment at your door went or I'm happy for you, but I also feel awkward for you.
Speaker 2: No, it was nice, nice, good.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we all do not like what's happening with Valerie and Kenny.
Speaker 4: I like it, but I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I don't like it. You like it. It's Craig Kray. I like it, but not now.
Speaker 4: I like it a little.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like it a little.
Speaker 1: What about what happens with Steve? Steve and Claire? Okay, so he's how does he start out? I can't remember. He's feeling very tan. He has a flashback his half brothers are there to figure out where it starts. His half brothers are there and they're wanting to get the girl with the beautiful eyes.
Speaker 4: It's so creepy.
Speaker 3: What it always goes back to Steve and Kelly, Ken and Barbie.
Speaker 1: I guess he brings it up. He just brings it ab out of the blue.
Speaker 4: With Kelly bizarre. He was so like it was like almost inappropriate to me. I felt like he was flirting with you so much. I was like, this is what is happening.
Speaker 1: Why would he do that when he's with Claire. It's not like he flirts with Kelly because no matter what he does, he's never gonna get Kelly or get any flirting back from Kelly.
Speaker 4: Did you not feel that? Did you not feel that he was so like always because Kelly's like his first love.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it's true.
Speaker 1: I thought they had more of a relationship. I didn't know it was just a hookup. I thought Kelly and Steve were dating like pre show. I did it too, but this made it sort of sound like it was just a one night hookup. And then he spread rumors about her for the rest of the year or whatever, which is messed up. Pretty messed up. Yeah, because he did it even after he apologized for it.
Speaker 4: What was weird? That did not track for me? They have this full makeup and then he still went on and then he acknowledges it, and even after that, I still went on. The whole thing seemed like, let's make a storyline around these two clips to me.
Speaker 1: Who wrote they found them in the vault and they wanted.
Speaker 4: Literally, we found these, we need to use these. That is what it felt like to me. We found these two clips and we need to seriously create a storyline just around consistent and yet we need to fully resolve it within this episode so that we don't drag it on because we're not going to have Kelly and Steve like at odds. The whole thing was so weird.
Speaker 1: What about when Ryan and Austin are trying to spy on on Blue Eyed girl criminal. She's beautiful, Yes, that's tible.
Speaker 2: My brother met her her there went on to date her.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: I think they're still friends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's very cute.
Speaker 2: She like Miss USA or something or teen Usa.
Speaker 1: She's really cute.
Speaker 4: One brother really ruined it for your brother, Torri. It's like, come on, guys, but what.
Speaker 1: About the part when I guess this is what young guys would do when he was like, uh, you saw her mom and he was like, oh, I'm blind, I can't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's very scannimal, housey like, kind of like that short.
Speaker 1: As an older woman now mad I was like, oh my god, leave her alone.
Speaker 4: That's what I wanted to say too. No, I did think it was odd that the young girl immediately was like, and you saw my mother?
Speaker 2: What my mom changed?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: But it's like they could have just showed up like what that was random?
Speaker 1: He never she said I never want to see you again, and then they never see each other again in the episode. So that storyline just over it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, that's this whole episode is weird.
Speaker 2: Weird.
Speaker 1: It's so weird, like a peeping Tom. Let's do a peeping Tom storyline.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It just feels like everyone was like, you sailed it with the season premiere, and now we're just going to do a bunch of splotchy stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know it, but it is.
Speaker 4: A little random. Maybe that's a better word.
Speaker 1: Mark come from. By the way, Kelly meets Mark, you excited he's here, your fave? No, what is happening. Is this the first time we're seeing this character?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he came out of another and you looked back at him.
Speaker 2: Here to say you're welcome.
Speaker 1: Shelton James as Mark Reese.
Speaker 3: Very nice guy. But would you not go on record and say the actor you had the least chemistry with correct of all the nine, all of them and.
Speaker 2: Boyfriends?
Speaker 1: Do you I feel like he's a close runner up?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 1: She's like they could have done better, for sure, But it's just weird the way they introduced him so casually, like we'd all known him for a while.
Speaker 3: You guys, he was like big remember that movie? Uh Catherine heigelf, she was fifteen.
Speaker 4: I do not remember this, dude?
Speaker 2: Is that his name? Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Yes, Dalton James was gonna be the big, like teen heartthrob.
Speaker 1: Why didn't I have chemistry? Why didn't Why would you say he I didn't have chemistry with him? Please refresh my memory?
Speaker 4: Can I ask a weird question?
Speaker 2: M hmmm?
Speaker 4: So I just googled him, right, I googled him to see what he looks like. And and you know how the same section on Google that says people also ask Why didn't Jenny Garth like Dalton James number one most googled thing?
Speaker 1: Does it have an answer?
Speaker 2: Read more?
Speaker 4: See okay, let me let me click it. Okay, how does the Google know this? This? This is what it says. Jenny Garth wasn't comfortable being kissed by a Dalton James. Larry Mullins mentioned that Dalton got fired because of a kissing problem.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Tori, you have the best memory.
Speaker 4: Of what in the actual what guy's gotten a lot?
Speaker 3: It was very friendly. Yeah, you just felt like there was absolutely no chemistry like it was like it was and you could pull anything, but you just know, you really felt like this was a main character. He was supposed to be there for a long time and there was just nothing.
Speaker 1: Maybe it had nothing to do with him. Maybe it was just like a a Jenny thing. I don't know.
Speaker 4: To find him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you want to have him on the on the show? Amy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I don't want to just call him to chat?
Speaker 1: What are you going to ask him?
Speaker 4: He's got children?
Speaker 1: Oh great?
Speaker 4: He was born in nineteen seventy one.
Speaker 3: All I know is I went on to do a TV movie and because of your experience when they recommend to him as the leading man.
Speaker 2: I was like, no, guys.
Speaker 4: He went on to do one hundred and thirty six episodes of Passion. Kid did fine?
Speaker 1: He did fine, he did.
Speaker 4: He was a star of Passions.
Speaker 2: And you gotta kiss a lot if you're on Passion. So I'm sure, I wonder what is up? You got this guy fired? No, she did not. I got so defensive this.
Speaker 1: Maybe I guess like I went, I went to somebody and it got said.
Speaker 4: Maybe he said you have no chemistry?
Speaker 2: Can Randy tell us?
Speaker 4: Oh, remember, well, let's get this guy on. I hope he speak to us. I hope he'll speak to us. What if he's mad? But maybe he got passions because of this? And he went to do one hundred and thirty six episodes of Passions. God, I'm yeah, Lorraine, you reach out, Garrett.
Speaker 1: Can we move on? I'm getting uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Let's book him before this episode airs. Can we switch to that happens?
Speaker 1: Sometimes you go, you guys, sometimes there's just no chemistry. I've always said I can have chemistry with a doorknob, but apparently not that doorknob.
Speaker 5: It was just like a good storyline too, So we see you at the aids like hospice center, because that becomes a thing.
Speaker 4: I'm moving it on, guys, I'm moving Okay, great, great, great. I love that Brandon came to visit you. I thought that was very darling.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I loved it too.
Speaker 1: He just go back into town in his little cabbage patch sneakers, and I.
Speaker 4: Thought you looked real cute cleaning in there, real real cute cleaning.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 1: I felt like, I felt comfortable. Yeah that scene cleaning your hair is growing?
Speaker 2: I'm happy. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Can I talk about hair? Claire's hair is the best hair in the whole show right now.
Speaker 2: Amazing, looks so good, very like wind blown.
Speaker 4: Ye yeah, just really good.
Speaker 1: It's pretty much the only good hair in the whole show.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna agree with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Brandon tells you about his encounter and Texas, which was cute sweet.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're just having a good episode of like, you know, connecting his friends and feeling some feels.
Speaker 2: But I wonder how long Dalton James was supposed to be there? But why are you?
Speaker 4: Probably the whole season? Probably the whole season.
Speaker 2: I just like that name, Dalton James always does He's like a sick shooter like, yeah, like James Bond, well, I'm kissing skills.
Speaker 1: But yeah, my fault that we didn't. I don't know what to say right now, but I.
Speaker 4: Think it's been thirty years so it's probably okay. But you might dome apology.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I might.
Speaker 4: I hope he'll come on.
Speaker 2: Me too so we can give it to him.
Speaker 4: I'd like to see if Betty Sibrian will come on. Why don't we ask Tori see how he felt about your vomiting date.
Speaker 2: He ever knew?
Speaker 1: What do you give this episode?
Speaker 4: If you had to rate it nine, a solid nine.
Speaker 1: It's weird, but you gave it a nine.
Speaker 3: It's weird, but I don't mean I don't. I like weird because it is weird, likable. I give it a nine nine nine. John, I'm gonna give it an eight. I don't feel as generous about it, just because of the Steve.
Speaker 1: Storyline with Kelly.
Speaker 2: I was like, it was weird.
Speaker 1: Why are we going back there?
Speaker 2: It bothered you? Okay?
Speaker 4: Fair?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I agree.
Speaker 1: I did like the scene on the beach with him and Kelly at the end, and I do see why. You know she took some time with all her feelings. She was having herself a beach walk day, and so she she realized that she had no real choice but to forgive him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she loves him.
Speaker 1: The big lug, the big hunka hunk of lug. Wait, did you like his tummy show or shirt? In the very very beginning, he had on a T shirt, but it was cut intentionally cut chest above his tongue.
Speaker 2: He was certain to look good. And then on this episode I was like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I'm realizing I don't like guys. Yeah, I don't. I don't like guys in summer clothes.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, that is I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: You can we talk about valeries dudes like outfit on the date with the weird shirt.
Speaker 4: It was so nineties. It was so summary.
Speaker 2: It's like, it's not into it right, I'm not into shorts. I wonder how the same way.
Speaker 1: My husband sleeps in shorts and I can't handle it.
Speaker 4: I love mind the shorts. It's that patterned shirt. Tommy Bahama's kind of a vine.
Speaker 1: And then the big sneakers with shorts.
Speaker 2: Men can't win.
Speaker 4: The nineties were so oversized too, the shirts.
Speaker 1: M and I was noticing I was not tan I don't think there was a time when I was ever tan, even if I tried to be tan, I couldn't be tan on that show. But the the tan level on val was up there high time. It was solid all over, very consistent tan.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, not orange, nice, nicely brown.
Speaker 1: I think that's I feel like that might be when she had her tanning bed.
Speaker 2: God, she had a yeah, oh my, it was a long time ago before we knew how.
Speaker 1: Bad I used it.
Speaker 2: She used it same.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I've never been in a tanning bed in my life. Oh.
Speaker 1: We used to go to that place on the corner. Did you ever go to that place in the corner? Which one in North Hollywood? Kind of with the girl The woman that worked the desk was kind of hot and she it's not it's like a restaurant now.
Speaker 2: Was it upstairs on the corner? Oh mhm.
Speaker 1: It was like on Tohunga and riversidey.
Speaker 2: That was you guys lived in that air. You didn't know that. I was so west side. I went to like Robertson.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, in the valley.
Speaker 2: I hadn't hadn't go.
Speaker 4: When's the last time either of you were in a tanning bed.
Speaker 2: Oh that was it.
Speaker 4: I feel like back in the Nine Days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and then we just think did this spring day?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Did you wear those goggles those like look like two eggs on your eyes?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Beyond that the goggles and then.
Speaker 3: They'd have the stickers seemed to take like a heart or Playboy.
Speaker 2: Bunny and then around it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you take the sticker off and be like white and then tan a little.
Speaker 4: It's just very a scene from a horror movie. And me like where they tracked destination?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, one of them. I think it was number two or three.
Speaker 4: So sketchy. Yeah, so sketchy. Just that's a no.
Speaker 2: I really remember.
Speaker 1: I was stoked to know somebody that had a tanning bed that.
Speaker 4: I wonder how much that set up back Yeah? How much is a tanning bed?
Speaker 2: Cost?
Speaker 3: Had to be at the time, like what five grand? Oh we can do trade outs back then?
Speaker 1: How much is the tanning bed now?
Speaker 4: To find it out, I'm obviously finding out.
Speaker 2: Do they sick? I'm sure tanning beds.
Speaker 4: You can see they cost twenty three hundred dollars, so maybe they in the day they were only like a thousand bucks.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, they lost ten thousand.
Speaker 4: They cost ten thousand. Now, no, back then.
Speaker 2: I want to say she got it for five.
Speaker 4: Oh they were sensitive.
Speaker 1: Then you know, yeah, they've decreased in value because nobody wants to.
Speaker 4: Get nobody wants that.
Speaker 2: They were hot. Then we've allowed our lessons.
Speaker 4: They look very caskeddy to me. So that's a that's a no, that's a no.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's going in a microwave. Like, let me lay down in here and let my insides get solidified.
Speaker 4: Do you remember when they told everyone don't stand in front of the microwave? Is that still a thing?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Amy, At my house, I have a that's like under the counter, so it's right at the level of your ovarias. And I put a big sign on the floor right there at my house now that says Luca, Lola, and Fiona do not stand in front of this microwave.
Speaker 2: Worse, you do want them to get there.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It doesn't seem like a good place to keep a microwave.
Speaker 2: It's not a myth, but I got a myth. Yeah, my kids the same thing.
Speaker 3: My little one like stares to watch his food and like, no, don't stand.
Speaker 2: In front of it. I remember.
Speaker 4: That's like if I look at the TV too close, they are I think those I don't think that's real.
Speaker 1: I've got it. I've got a side on the on the on the side of it's still being really bad for you to stand anywhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't really use a microwave very much.
Speaker 1: I didn't have a microwave in my last house. I had a steamer oven instead, which was amazing. Nobody knew how to use it, but I loved not having a microwave.
Speaker 4: Did you ever use the steamer oven? Did you know how to use some time?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Does anybody know how to use an air fryer? I just got a toaster that's also an air fryer.
Speaker 1: It's the toaster. Now you got to get the not an air frier with the bucket of Teflon. No, I have ataster where it's like a toaster and.
Speaker 4: It's a toaster oven. It's an air fryer. It's a pizza oven.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Those are better for you than which one.
Speaker 1: The teflon bucket kinds.
Speaker 4: Yeah? I got the one Williams Sonoma in blue, and I paid top dollar for the blue. But I wanted blue, so I paid a lot more to be blue.
Speaker 2: Blue was more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a special blue william brand or a collab like collab collab. Thanks for asking? Huh if you go on William and Toaster, Yes, thank you so much. It's that really pretty. I want to send a picture if you guys want, I'll make breakfast with I got that.
Speaker 1: Do you want to know which one I have? I have Drew Barrymore's probably a fraction of the price you paid for your fancy Williams to Nomo.
Speaker 4: One from her flower line at Walmart.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What's coming up next week? We have the next episode A Meet for Life? Season seven, Episode three, Don't a Mate for life?
Speaker 2: What animals meet for life?
Speaker 4: Do you know penguins? Penguins a certain amount of time, and I think they only do it for the like a certain amount. I watched that penguin movie.
Speaker 1: Maybe hopefully this episode will have penguins in it.
Speaker 4: Swans? Do swans mate for life?
Speaker 2: Hmmm?
Speaker 3: Did you know a parrot lives for like non humans? She has like trust me, you have to fill them. Oh boy, all right, you guys listen up, do your homework, and let's see who's going.
Speaker 2: To meet for life? Am I gonna be me, nope me either.
Speaker 3: Mm hm