Speaker 1: I takes got John an hour two Sean Hannity Show, toll Free on numbers eight hundred and ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, I know we probably have spent an inordinate amount of time talking about the radical Marxist Mum Donnie, COMMI Mum Donnie.
Speaker 2: Whichever you prefer.
Speaker 1: But there are two other important races that will be taking place in November, and one I think that we made a mistake gone back four years ago. I think I think Phil Murphy could have been defeated had we paid attention to it. And while the polls at the time didn't show that it was close, it ended up being, you know, a very very close race in New Jersey. New Jersey does have a history of electing Republican governors. Tom Kane would be one, Christy Todd Whitman would be one, Chris Christy would be one, and it just has a streak within it that, you know what, when people get sick and tired of democratic rule and failure in New Jersey, there is an opportunity for them to change course. And that's the hope of Jack Chittarelli, who's the gubernatorial candidate, and here's his latest.
Speaker 2: Dad. We all know it.
Speaker 3: New Jersey's a mess, and all Mikey Cheryl wants to talk about is President Trump. Come on, where does the pleasant have to do with rising property taxes.
Speaker 2: And higher electricity bills? New Jersey's a mess because.
Speaker 3: Out of touch politicians like Bill Murphy and Mikey Cheryl care more about pronouns and sanctuary cities than they do solving our problems.
Speaker 2: That changes when I'm governor.
Speaker 3: I'll lawer electricity bills, cutt and cat property taxes and keep our community safe.
Speaker 4: Folks.
Speaker 2: It's time to fix New Jersey. When I'm governor, we will.
Speaker 1: Now it's still I mean, like New York, and like California, and like Illinois, there has been somewhat of a mass exodus. Anyway, the Republican gubernatorial candidate Jack Kittarelly joins us. Now, sir, welcome back to the program. How are you very well?
Speaker 5: Well, Sean, thanks for having me and thanks for also pointing out that we republicly do win governor races in New Jersey. We're going to win this one.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's important.
Speaker 1: I've really kind of was kicking myself four years ago because that was such a close race in the end, I don't know why the polls didn't show it this time. Now, I've seen at least a dozen polls where you're within single digits of the Democrat, and I think there's such anger and hostility, outright hostility, of the failure of Phil Murphy, the current governor, that there's an opening here that maybe didn't exist even four years ago, even though you had a close race.
Speaker 5: Republics are always underrepresented in any of these polls that come out of our universities. They don't invest in necessary money. But the party that really dictates the outcomes of elections statewide elections in New Jersey Sean are the two point six million unaffiliated independent voters. They lean right, and they've had it with Phil Murphy's field policies. And make no mistake, my opponent is Murphy two point zero. And the fact that she endorsed Mandamie and he returned the favor is a disqualifier.
Speaker 1: Well, it's you would think it's a disqualifier. Are people talking about what's going on in New York City. I mean a lot of people commute from New Jersey to New York City to work. Are they talking about Mom, Donnie.
Speaker 5: You bet they are. I mean, the Jewish community is very very concerned, and the four and a thousand New Jerseys that to travel in the Manhattan each state of work are very very concerned. And the guys also come out with a whole lot of anti business rhetoric, not to mention his anti Semitic remarks and remarks against Italian. So listen. I hope he doesn't win, but if by chance he does, I'm rolling out to welcome Matt.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 1: I got to tell you something. It's a shame that New York would go down this road. It's so funny because he did a series of interviews and he says absolutely nothing. I just want the people of New Jersey, and we have a big listenership in New Jersey. I want people to know the candidate that you're running against an exactly where this person stands on the issues that should be of importance to them and how this will impact their life. Like New York, it's a high tax state. Like New York, you have a lot of burdensome regulation. Like New York, you have a lot of crime issues. Like New York, you have high property taxes, law and order, safety security. You do have the defund dismantled No Bay law idiocy, and reimagine the police idiocy. There your electricity rates. I've been reading it through the roof. You know, explain, you know, what does your opponents stand for.
Speaker 5: She's trying to portray herself as a centrist. She's anything, But this is Somebody's supported Joe Biden's open border policies, his inflationary policies. Somebody voted no on the Lincoln Riley Act. Somebody voted yes twice to allow biological mails to participate in female sports, supports US having sanctuary cities, US being a sanctuary state. Somebody who's found guilty of breaking federal law on stock trades and stock reportings for a congress person. And someone who the New York Times reports was trading defense stocks while sitting on the House Armed Services Committee. I mean, this is who this person is. She tripled her net worth since she got to Congress. She's only been here six plus years, but can't explain how that happened in interviews, and she's ducking public appearances left and right, and last, but most importantly sewn, she's not from New Jersey. John Corzine, wasn't Phil Murphy, wasn't Shetarelli's have been here for one hundred years. We've all been business owners, we all know what's going on here in New Jersey. So but not my opponent. She hasn't even been here all that long.
Speaker 1: The demographics like New York, California, Illinois have shifted, a lot of people have left. A lot of people got fed up, like I left New York, and they have moved to states that you know, have less crime, better quality of life, better schools, lower taxes and issues such as these, And a lot of people have left New Jersey also, So I would imagine that that makes that makes your raise that much harder because those would be people that I would think would be more prone to vote for you.
Speaker 5: You're not wrong. A lot of people have left. But I gotta tell you what the ones that have stayed behind her fist. They're pissed about property taxes, they're pissed.
Speaker 1: About the don't piss off the people in New Jersey. That's like pissing off New Yorkers on steroids exactly.
Speaker 5: And people know a funny one, they see and hear one. So when she can't answer the question on a recent National TV interview, what's the first thing you do as governor? I mean, we got fifteen seconds of mumble jumble. She couldn't answer the question. So I've talked off about on day one, we get out of Reggie. The regional greenhouse gas initiatives been a failure. I can lower electricity bills on day one by pulling out a Reggie. We're going to support law enforcement, make our communities safe again. Non violent crime is through the roof in New Jersey. We can lower property taxes with a new school funding formula. I'll reduce the size and costs of our state government to afford a tax cut for individuals and businesses. She doesn't stamp for any of those things.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's going to be interesting to watch. We're going to continue to follow the race, and people want to get in touch with you your campaign.
Speaker 2: How do they do it?
Speaker 5: Jackfournj dot com And that's the number four, jackfournj dot com. And thank you for asking, Sean.
Speaker 2: We appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Jack Chadarelli, thank you so much for being with us eight hundred and ninety four one, Seawan. I mean, this is very a quintessential race, and you know, I just wish, hope and pray for people that live in states like New Jersey like I have for a long time. I first started talking about leaving New York, Linda, you might remember this in twenty what fourteen, And remember all the governors from all of these different states were so gracious to me and calling and inviting me to move to their state. And we made it very public and it was pretty cool, and it got Andrew Cuomo's attention at the time, do you remember. And then remember Andrew Cuomo asked to meet with me. I'd never met him before, and we met next to Fox at a steakhouse house and we had a nice conversation. He made a promise to me that if he was elected re elected this is going to be for a second term, that as soon as he got back in office, that he would open up fracking in New York, which would really have helped New York state dramatically, like it helped the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. And within like a week or two after he got re elected, he did just the opposite. I mean, I just I was just stunned because he just said he's that they.
Speaker 7: All lie and that family is you know, it's a it's a legacy family. You know, his father, Mario is in politics. Now, he's in politics, his brothers in media and politics. That's what they do. They like, you know, and most politicians lie to be fair. We have like a.
Speaker 1: Choice problem with the brother. And I understand him defending his brother. I felt like he was treated unfairly. If if you're going to defend a family member, I kind of consider that honorable.
Speaker 2: I do. But that's separate and apart. But you're right about legacy family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a well known name in New York, but it's not doing much to help him. When the New York City may or a race, he's just not polling well.
Speaker 7: Well, they need to team up. That's what they don't realize. See, the problem is is that Republicans are not investing in the mayoral race in New York. Because where New York goes, so goes the nation. Whatever is happening in Europe, the United States follows five years later. So take a real hard, good look at what you're seeing in the EU and open your eyes up. Because if you're going to vote for Commie Donnie, all you need to do is look at the UK, You're going to see your future right in front of you, So don't make the wrong choice. It's absolutely wrong. Vote for somebody else. Do not split the vote. Which we need to do is bump up that ticket. Get everybody on one. So it's either got to be Adams in Sliwa or it's got to be Cuomo and Sliwa because Cuomo and Adams hate each other. So that's not happening.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's going to happen either, But I like the fact that you're thinking out of the box. By the way, one way to save money and not sacrifice service make the switch to my cell phone for let's get our busy phones eight hundred and nine to one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, John in the United Socialist Utopia of your part time Governor, Gavin Newsom, full time tweety bird, full time podcast, They're full time Trump Peter, John, how are you glad you called well?
Speaker 4: Sir? Thank you for the call. Yes, Nowhere on the planet throughout history has communism or socialism work for the citizens. And the Democrats think with the GDP of the United States they can make it work here well, California has the fourth largest economy in the world, and it also has the highest taxes in the United.
Speaker 2: States by far.
Speaker 4: Yes, and they have a supermaturity.
Speaker 1: And they have massive deficits. And it's a sanctuary state and they spend billions on services for illegals. That's why they have massive deficits.
Speaker 4: Yes, and who depending on who you listen to, that deficit is twelve billion to almost sixty billions.
Speaker 2: And it's insane.
Speaker 4: Yes, and it should be a Democrat proof of concept here. They have the fourth largest economy in the world, they have the highest taxes, and if it's going to work, it should work here. What have they gotten the highest deficit out of all the states, They have the highest homeless and they have the most costly fires almost every year. And on the flip side, Florida has a GOP supermajority. They have a balanced budget, They have about the fifteenth largest economy, and they are one of the safest states. Where California is a six worth.
Speaker 2: And the best schools.
Speaker 1: And put it this way, where the population they have a much higher population than the state of New York and bised state of Florida, and half the budget, half fully half and their services in every category are infinitely better. And the same goes for California. If you set out to destroy a state, you know, look at New York, look at California. Unfortunately, New Jersey and Illinois is another one. I mean, they're doing everything imaginable to fail, and they're failing spectacularly.
Speaker 2: It really is.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: You said something earlier in this conversation that I took note of, and that is socialism always fails. You're right, and if it was going to work, it would work in California because they're trying everything imaginable to make it work. You know, I wrote a whole chapter in the last book I wrote in twenty twenty, Live Free or Die. Socialism it's history of failure. Whatever name, whatever manifestation, whatever you want to call it, socialism, statism, Marxism, communism, it always ends the same way, unfulfilled promises, more poverty and a loss of freedom that you end up calculating in the name of false security and promises that they can never fulfill. That's what mom Donnie's offering New York right now. You know, he gives these, you know, platitudes about everything's going to be free, but it's not going to be free. I'm telling you what's going to happen that you know, if you look at the years when when big businesses left New York City and Wall Street South was created, and that means every private equity company, investment company, every big bank, you know, they all have half their businesses now in South Florida. And it wasn't COVID in twenty twenty that pushed them out. It was when they raised taxes in New York in twenty twenty one. That was that was the tipping point for them. The combination thereof if Mom Donnie is successful at putting this extra burden on wealthy individuals, quote tax the rich, tax the rich, tax the rich unquote Andrew Cuomo, Well we did well, you know, God forbid the rich leave. Well, people that make money have left, and they're leaving in droves. What they I'm telling you they have a plan. B. How do I know this because I know too many people that are very powerful business people in New York that are planning their exit right now. They are They're assuming that Mumdani. People are saying, well why don't they invest? You know, Linda, for example, had a great idea. You know, two people team up. Put those two teams together, Hopefully you can beat Mumdanni. I don't at this point, I would say, as of today, and it could change. It's a fate of complete Mumdanni wins. But these companies, they're not stupid. You don't become successful. Anybody that has been successful that has not inherited wealth usually, you know, while maybe some are lucky, most do it the old fashioned way, hard work and common sense and just and just a dedication to providing goods and services that people want, needed to desire. They did it the old fashioned way, and they're not going to get of it away to inefficient, ineffective government with the pie in the sky promises to waste their hard earned money. They did because they they're business people. Anyway, that's that's my prediction. Anyway, I appreciate I do appreciate your call. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program. By the way, a New York City judge as of yesterday struck down an executive order by the New York City Mayor currently Eric Adams, allowing that allowed immigration agents onto Rikers Island. I mean as you can't make this up. New York State Supreme Court Justice Mary Rosato declared Executive Order A number fifty, a decree that reopened Immigration and Custom Enforcement Office on Rikers Island prison conflicts, to be unlawful and void, according to court documents. Scathing seven page ruling democratic judge suggesting the order was hainted by the appearance of a conflict of interest between the Trump administration and Adam This is just asinine. This is the law of the land. We're a constitutional republic. We have a supremacy clause which gives jurisdiction on issues involving federal issues, like federal crimes like illegal immigration.
Speaker 2: You don't respect our laws.
Speaker 1: Our borders are sovereignty that then goes immediately to the federal government. That's why ICE is now conducting raids all over Boston and Chicago. And there's nothing the Boston mayor or the Boston governor, I'm sorry, Massachusetts governor, the Boston mayor can do about it. There's nothing that the Chicago mayor, Brendan Johnson can do. There's nothing the Chicago I'm sorry, the Illinois governor JB. Pritzker can do anyway. Eight hundred nine to four one Shawn is a number. Now we are waiting a presser from President Trump in the Oval Office, among other things. I think he's going to sign some executive actions. He'll probably take some questions from the press, as he usually does. We'll get to your calls here in the interim again, the number eight hundred and ninety four one. Sean Christian is in New Jersey. Christian, how are you.
Speaker 8: Hey, Sean? Thanks for taking my call. I just want to offer my endorsement through Jack Cidarelli in my New Jersey and here all my life, my family's been here, and it moved in Italy from Italy from here, you know, over one hundred years ago, and we're just getting crushed. I'm not offering the endorsement just as a Republican, but as a pure In New Jersey, Phil Murphy is over developing the beautiful Mammoth County, closing farms, making people sell building condos. The topay taxes are going up by three four thousand dollars a year. Companies are fleeing the state. Elet trigy bills used to be two three hundred dollars a month. Now they're six seven hundred dollars a month. You know, I'm not fleeing. I'm standing my ground and I'm voting for Jack Connarelli, and I need everybody in the state to do so, Republican or Democrat, and moderate especially. This guy's a great guy, and if anything, he's more moderate than any government we ever had in the state.
Speaker 1: I think he'd be a great candidate. I think he's going to be great if he can win New Jersey. New Jersey does have a history of electing Republican governors.
Speaker 2: They do.
Speaker 1: However, I think unfortunately New Jersey, like New York, New Jersey, like California, New Jersey, like Illinois, has seen a mass exodus of people, in large part because of high taxes, burdens and regulation, quality of life issues, crime, homelessness, and the like. And I think it has made it that much tougher, you know, for people to stay in New Jersey. You know, you listen to mom, Donnie, Well, we're going to raise the corporate tax rate to equal your state of New Jersey. Now, every other tax is higher in New York City, and every other tax pretty much, you know, the highest tax state is California, by far, the highest income taxes, the highest sales taxes, the highest gas taxes, and yet people and we see what people do. They've been voting with the feet and they have been leaving.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I think those would be people more inclined to turn those states red. And you know what I say to people if they're moving. You know, it's okay if you move to a red state, but don't bring your stupid blue state ideology and philosophy with you, because it's not wanted anyway. Appreciate the call, Christian Tyler. You taht next, Sean Hannity Show, what's up Tyler?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 9: Thank you for taking my phone Kyl Sean. I'm a third generation farmer and we have a silent epidemic, in my opinion, about ready to explode in this country with our agriculture. It's projected by several magazines the next six months, any farmer, well seventy five percent of us will have to take out some sort of bankruptcy. All of us are in the red. It's great, we did doze and tariffs and that, but farmers always bear the brunt of it. But we have no farm bill in place, We have no anywhere for grained to get sold right now, all the contracts are canceled, are on hold. We also export alf alpha. Those places are all in pause mode. All of our input costs the last two years are up thirty forty fifty percent, and we're all just about radius throwing the towel. We don't know what to do, and that's why I'm calling you for somewhere to get some recognition of this is not a jolt. This is really going to happen if we don't get some help.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: My understanding is that in a lot of these trade deals that the President has made, he's been looking out for farmers and for ranchers. For example, Australia is now going to be importing American bee for the first time since you know, mad cow disease, what was that back in two thousand and three. I know that some of the agricultural products that European countries and Canada have been resistant to importing that. My understanding is that they are lifting those restrictions and that should open up markets that you never had before. Is that not happening? What are you growing?
Speaker 9: We grow alfalfa, barley, wheat, and corn, and that is not true. None of those have taken place at all. In fact, I read yesterday for the first time ever, Brazil will outdo the United States this year in beef production. We have a little well, I mean here in northern Utah, fifty percent of the cattle they kill are live brought into Canada every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, look, what I'm hoping for is that in the end that this is going to be a net plus for everybody. I mean, you know, the President even said that our farmers, he has said many many times he has singled out farmers for example, on the issue of illegal immigration. He's willing to make exceptions for workers if it's going to hurt farmers and their ability to harvest their crops.
Speaker 2: That's one example.
Speaker 1: And I know that the President also, as part of these trade negotiations, has made it very clear that he on American agriculture and American beef products and poultry products being sold into every country that we're doing business with. It has been front and center. I mean, I'm sure you're following it. So I'm not sure where does it stand for you now? Is it just not taking effect yet?
Speaker 9: It's not fast enough. If we go back to COVID, we all every year have to borrow money against our property, and we have all gobbled up our equity to get us to this point. And we are literally all tapped out. As in our Farm Service Agency office yesterday. See what programs right now today? There is zero programs for farmers. I haven't had a subsidy check in over eight years. But there is not a low interest loan program. There's no zero interest programs because the farm bill died, and let's be honest, two thirds of the farm bill is food stamp, which farmers only get one third of the farm bill. When it's all said and done. I wish they'd moved that money to helping human services because every article every morning say all these farmers get all the substeam money. I wish we can't. I mean a combine now is one point two million dollars for a brand new John Deer combine. Yet corn price is the same as nineteen seventy eight. Yeah, thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Well, I would argue that can't be the case. You know what, let me dig a little deeper into this because my understanding was that in all the trade deals, especially with Canada, I believe it was part of the Mexico negotiation as well and the European Union negotiation. You know, for years there has been restrictions Europe has not imported American meat products, poultry products, or agricultural products. And in part this is something that Health and Human Services have been dealing with as well. And a lot of it had to do with issues involving pesticides, hormonal use, etc. Some of it was just outright excuse making, like there was no excuse for Australia not to be importing our beef at all. I mean going back to mad cow disease. Really that was a long time ago, but we're going to look into it. Listen, I will say this, tyler, we are lost without people like you. You feed the world and you certainly need to make ends meet. You need to be able to buy that John Deere tractor. You need to be able to keep those fuels plowed and that food growing is we're feeding the whole world anyway, my friend, Appreciate you being out there.
Speaker 2: Appreciate what you do.
Speaker 1: Christian in California, the United Socialist utopia of your part time governor Gavin Newsom. You're a full time podcaster, full time tweety bird full time Trump obsessed hater.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 6: Hey, how's it going Sean? Yeah, I'm out here in northern California, And of course we dislike our governor. Families lived here since the thirties, and we love California. We love our weather, we love just everything about it except our politics. But what's happening is all of my friends. I'm fifty six years old. All my friends are moving out of state. But my family, my aging family, we're older, and we just don't We don't want to leave and have to start all over again. My parents are in their eighties. So what I'm wondering is what's going to happen to California and New York when all these big businesses leave and there's nothing left to provide jobs, nobody left to provide jobs.
Speaker 1: Look, there's always going to be some business that will survive in California.
Speaker 2: The weather's too good.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: It's interesting.
Speaker 1: Many of the wealthiest people in the country have come from or still live in California. Many have made their money out there, and as things have gotten worse, they've pulled up stakes and they moved their operations and their companies elsewhere. And Red States are benefiting greatly from it. I mean, you use the perfect example, which is U haul. If you take a U haul out of California, you bring it to Texas, it's going to cost you a fortune. If you bring it back from Texas to California, you are doing U haul a favor and you're gonna pay like twenty percent of the price, you know, if you were coming from California. So but you know, eventually, do people wake up, do the politics change. It's it's hard for me to predict. I mean when I give up when when people hear me say that it looks inevitable, Linda in particular, that Mamdannie is going to win the mayorship in New York.
Speaker 2: It does look like he's gonna win. Now.
Speaker 1: The only poll that I saw that was encouraging was it was a dead heat one on one with Andrew Cuomo and Mamdannie. Maybe in a general election, maybe Andrew Cuomo, you know, could compete with Mom Donnie. As Again, I'm looking at polls. I'm not looking at Matt Towery or John McLaughlin or Robert Ghley or Rasmus and other people that I trust the most. But you know, when I say that it's kind of a fade to complete that these cities. You know, Andrew's pretty left a center as well. And then you then Linda says, well, why don't people join forces? Why doesn't Eric Adams and Curtis Leewer to get together and maybe form a coalition. I don't know if that gets to the number they need to get to. And you know, I'm not in the business of telling people to get in or out of races. And you know, it would be nice if you stopped a Marxist and a communist and a guy that you know, went all the way till Saturday before he could condemn the use of the phrase global antifadah. I mean that type of you know, Marxist extremist is really, you know, beyond the pale and beyond anything I thought I'd ever see in the country, to be very honest, all right. Eight hundred ninety four one Sean Jason, Ohio. What's up, Jason? How are you, sir?
Speaker 10: Good afternoon, sir.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 10: Your first time getting through to talk to you.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you're out there, Glad you've been listening, what's on your mind? Glad you made it through.
Speaker 10: Talking about the farmers. Farmers around here bust their butts and try to make a living, and you know, it's more regulation and law and regulation sometimes even in red states I hate to say because I'm in the red state Ohio, but sometimes even in regulation here are hurting people.
Speaker 2: I think, what are the regulations hurting farmers in Ohio?
Speaker 10: What's that?
Speaker 2: What are the regulations hurting farmers in Ohio?
Speaker 10: Too many taxes, Mutch tax They want to take everybody to me. It feels like they want to take everybody's land away from They don't want anybody to own anything, and they just keep regulating, regulate, regulate, so you can't own anything.
Speaker 1: And does it state regulation or federal regulation? I would be I'd be kind of shocked if it was state.
Speaker 10: Uh probably it probably jumps county to county. But I'm in Tuscarrris County, Ohio. So uh, We've had a tax increase here three out of the last four years, and some of that is oil and gas drilling. I think that's because some people in the county seats and somewhere around the counties here think, you know, they're going to get more money, because they probably will, and it's good to a point for everyone. But when you tax people to the point that's even if they're making some royalty checks from the oil and gas, then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it sounds to me like you have a local issue going on there, and it sounds like it's gas related and properly property related and it's on a more localized level. Uh, hang in there, buddy. The business is tough. We don't give enough credit to these farmers. We don't give enough, They don't get enough support.