Speaker 1: Welcome to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM paranormal podcast network. Now get ready for us Strange Things with Joshua P. Warre.
Speaker 2: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to Coast AM, employees of Premiere Networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself.
Speaker 3: Ready to be amazed by the wizard of weird. This is Strange with Joshua Warren.
Speaker 1: I am Joshua IFE Warren, and each week on this show, I'll be bringing you brand new mind blowing content, news, exercises, and weird experiments that you can do at home, and a lot more. On this edition of the show, I interviewed the Amazing Crescin. I have been a fan of late night television my entire life, and the Amazing Crescin, the most famous mentalist of modern times, was on The Tonight Show mainly with Johnny Carson eighty eight times. His most famous stunt is having someone hide his paychecks somewhere within the audience, and if he can't find it, he doesn't get paid. And he's done this thousands of times, but he has not found it every time, around a dozen times. In fact, one time he said that he lost twenty two thousand dollars because of this. Well, he is now eighty six years old and still performing. But here's something you might not know. He was apparently banned from Coast to Coast AM. Here is what the Almighty Wikipedia has to say about that. In two thousand and two, Kreskin made a prediction that there would be a mass UFO siding over Las Vegas on June sixth, between the hours of nine forty five pm and midnight that would be witnessed by thousands of people. He also stated that if there were no sighting, he would donate fifty thousand dollars to a charity. Well, hundreds of people camped out that evening, yet no sighting occurred. On June eighth, Creskin appeared in the opening segment of the Coast to Coast AM radio show hosted by Art Bell to explain what had happened. Bell read Creskin's press release over the air, to the effect that quote the siding prediction was a total fabrication in order to prove people's susceptibility to suggestion post nine to eleven end quote. Now, Creskin claimed that he was concerned and I'm still reading from Wikipedia here, okay, that these are not my words. Crescin claimed he was concerned that a terrorist with the skills of a mentalist such as himself could pull a similar stunt involving something much worse, and he stated that the prediction the siding there was only an experiment, and when asked about the fifty thousand dollars donation he had previously promoted CHRISC, Crescin claimed there was indeed a siding that night, since he said glowing green orbs were supposedly spotted in the sky just before midnight and reported by witnesses after news camera crews had already left the scene. Wikipedia continues to say because of this one reported sighting, Creskin said his prediction came true anyway, and therefore he did not have to pay the money he previously announced. This statement offended art Bell, who opined that this was merely a publicity stunt on Creskin's part. And officially banned Crescin from his show. The Wikipedia article goes on to say, as far back as January of nineteen seventy three, a magazine carried an interview with Creskin in which he alluded to the possibility of this stunt and to the dangers of the madness of crowds in general. And there's an excerpt here. It says Crescin is aware of both the benefits and dangers of hypnotism, and claims that given an audience of two hundred people, quote, I'll have them seeing flying saucers. Take the same crowd to Times Square on a hot evening, and you can have them screaming fire in quote. So that's just some of the controversy here surrounding the amazing Crescin. Well, look, when this whole incident happened in Las Vegas, well that was around twenty years ago, and I have never talked to Crescin, so I figured it was time for me to get his side of the story. Plus, I recently watched a movie kind of a dark comedy produced by Tom Hanks back in two thousand and eight and starring John Malkovich that was inspired by the Amazing Crescin. It's called The Great Buck Howard, and it was kind of hard to find, actually, but Lauren and I enjoyed watching it. And I will tell you that interviewing the Amazing Crescin, and this was over the telephone, it was kind of tricky. He definitely knows the Jedi mind trick. So often I would ask a question and he would sort of answer it in a roundabout way, so editing this was a bit of a chore. And if it sounds somewhat choppy, well you know why. But listen, we had a warm, friendly conversation. He is a true legend, and I think you will be surprised by some of the things that he had to say. He was born in New Jersey in nineteen thirty five. And here is my first conversation ever with one of history's most successful entertainers, a man famous for his mental stunts and stage hypnotism, the Amazing Crescin. His website is Amazing Crescin dot com. That is k R E s ki n dot com the legendary Amazing Crescin. Welcome, sir to the show.
Speaker 4: Josh. I'm going to tell you, and this is the first time we have spoken to listeners here, I should really know this. I'm very excited that you have a program of this nature and that you're you have an enthusiasm about the program. The program is live, by the way, folks. In the best of case, I promise you, I will dare not read Josh's thoughts on the air. I'm only joking. Joshua's the That's the other thing, Joshua. You know, we're afraid today because I travel a great deal. I have flown so far. It was announced, by the way, before the pandemic, so it's two years ago when the industry announced it. But they have figured out that I have flown in my career a little over three and one half million miles. I'm told by pilots that many of them have never flown that many miles. And the and the incidents and the experiences I've had. I mean, you know, I spent five and a half years off and on Saudi Arabia and in China and in Russia. But I have a great love for this country and I'll tell you that. And I can I can tell when you chuckle, because you have an enthusiastic laugh about a laugh about you.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: We are losing and I'm very concerned about this, and you know this, and you've you've sensed it, and prod Maven conversed about we're losing our sense of humor in the United States today, and we better listen to me, folks, because I've traveled the world and when I was a little kid, and I'm i am now eighty six years old. In my career, it goes on and on and on. If you knew my schedule, she'd say, this is almost incredible. But when I was a kid the Second World War, Bob Hope was on the radio and on the air, joking about everything I would see in the news, in the in the newshels, in the theaters, President Roosevelt. Sometimes you didn't always hear him, but you could see him slapping his leg laughing, because Hope was mocking everything in sight. If we cannot laugh at ourselves, we have lost one of the most powerful weapons to keep our country going. And it's a very important factor.
Speaker 1: But here's the most boring question I'm going to ask you, Okay, why are you called crescin Okay, I'm going to pause the interview right there, and we have to take a break. When we come back. Of course, Well he's going to address some of these big questions. You know, what happened when Art Bell supposedly banned you from coast to coast AM and what do you really think about UFOs and all that kind of stuff. And I also want to point out that this particular show is my sixtieth Strange Things, and that's a lot of shows to produce. I initially signed on to do fifty two of these things, and so I just signed up to do more of them, and I really wanted my sixtieth show to be I don't know, a little more significant, I suppose. And I don't interview a lot of people. One of the reasons I don't interview people a lot is because when you do that, you kind of hand over the mood of your show to another person and you're not sure how it's going to turn out. But also it's actually a lot of a lot of extra work. Because I'm a one man band. Okay, I do this whole show myself. I composed all but one piece of the bumper music, So when I interview somebody, I have to talk to the person and then edit everything and then you know, put it all together. It's very time consuming, and I think I might have to take a break pretty soon. I think because I haven't missed a week in sixty shows, I'm going to have to talk to Tom dan Heiser and maybe I need a little vacation. But I just want you to know that I can't talk about everything on the show. There's not enough time. That is why. If you want to really know what I'm up to and you want to be involved with my projects, you have to go to Joshua Pwarren dot com. There's no period after the P. When you type that in and put your e maladdress into the E newsletter subscription bank, it's free. These are e newsletters that I write with my own fingers. As soon as you do that, you're going to receive an on the automated email from me with links to all kinds of really cool, free interesting stuff to make your life much more magical. And I'll be able to keep you informed of what I'm up to, regardless of what it is. I have enterprises all over the world. I just signed a contract to also work on some really cool TV stuff that I wasn't expecting. But I was like, this is too good. I can't turn this down. Joshuapwarren dot com. That's my name. You're listening to Strange Things on the iHeart Radio and Coast to Coast a M Paranormal podcast Network, and I will be right back. Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I am your host, the Wizard of Weird, Joshua P. Warren, beaming into your wormhole brain from my studio in Sin City, Las Vegas, Nevada, where every day is golden and every night is silver. And now let's get back to my interview, the first one ever with the amazing Crescin. But here's the most boring question I'm going to ask you. Okay, why are you called Crescin?
Speaker 4: I got to tell you the story because a lot of people don't know this. I knew what I wanted to do when I was five years old, and people are fascinating because there's now four different groups that wanted to a movie based on my work or different areas of my work. When I say on my work or different areas of my work, aside from my entertainment, which is of course the passion of my life. I have been involved in over three hundred and fifty eight crime cases in the Western world, working with law enforcement to help solve crimes. And those very few of those stories are known. And I said, my god, question, we could build a movie just around the experiences when I was nearly murdered in a crime case and brought in a and and I never sought to do this to gain publicity because I had my following through the entertainment world and sover. But they say, people would like to hear about this and understand what is going on.
Speaker 1: Why are you called Well for one thing, you just believe I got to tell you what? Okay? Well, for one thing, you just blew my mind because I had I figured you were going to say, oh, I'm an entertainer. You're telling me you've been solving crimes.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, uh uh and and some some some are would be recognized by people because they were major, major incidents. I can tell you. Let me tell you things that people don't know about me and find absolutely as they say, Kristin can't. And I'm trying to do this. I'm trying to set aside every week or so an evening where I'm not performing or doing a performance which usually runs two hours, little over two hours, but in which I'm meeting with a vast audience, and they are asking me questions about my career because people said, Krestin, how did this full? Well? When I was five years old, I couldn't read, but my mother would read me comic books. I collected a lot of comic books. But I'm an avid reader now when I'm home, I read four books a night. No, I don't speed read, don't I read. I read through, but I can grasp a paragraph in a few seconds. I have over eight thousand books. My librariy has been filmed by the BBC in Canada. But at the same time she'd be reading comics. And it was a comic being read to me. A few people will know about. It was popular in the nineteen forties, fifty sixties, seventies, and it was called Mandrake The Magician War, and it was written by a Leafalk. And he was not a magician. He had hypnotic abilities, he had telepassic abilities. He fought crime and so forth. And while when we went out and played cops and Roberson, what have you I played instead of a police span or whatever? Have you, I played Mandrake in this imaginary fantasy the world and so forth, and it became a passion in my life. I started doing this in school. I started doing experiments on Fridays for about a half an hour. The features would set aside a half an hour in fourth and sixth grade, and I would attempt to read the thoughts in my audience. I remember in one case, I said, Jane Hamilton, she was in the back of the room. It was in sixth grade. I said, you're thinking I told you to think of a movie, but you're you're thinking of a movie you saw a year ago. She said, was right, and I said yeah, it was around Christmas time, and I gave her the name of the movie.
Speaker 1: All right, so why are you called Crescin.
Speaker 4: Because well, my original name was Kresgy. I'm a Polish I'm Polish Kriesge. But I didn't want to have a name that I didn't want to create a maybe because there were department stores all over town in New Jersey when I was a kid Kresty Parmis. So I wanted to create my own name. So I took the k r ees dropped the ge out of the letter K who was a famous show business mystery worker in a century or two before before I was ever born. So I deded the k and I added, I nd.
Speaker 1: Now, as I was saying earlier, I thought I was going to talk to you and you would say, I'm an entertainer and ESP may or may not exist all this, But you're telling me that you actually believe that ESP is real and you have been using this for practical purposes. Is that correct?
Speaker 4: I feel to a degree, I don't claim to be a psychic. I respect people who who I feel that they're psychics what have you. But I feel that I have a natural gift. I don't understand everything I do, but that does not make it mysterious or a cult or what have you.
Speaker 1: So okay, So where is the line here between an entertainer and actually being someone who understands that ESP exists? And you said you've been solving crimes for good Lord's sake, I mean, help help us all understand that, because that's going to be confusing for most people.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, it could be. The point of the matter is one of the great secrets of my life is I've learned to listen and hear and tune in to people to a tremendous depth. And I don't mean mystically that I'm using a crystal ball or what have you. But if I talk to people, I can you can ask people who work for me and people in television. If I pick up a phone and someone is called in, I can tell you within twenty seconds they're upset, something's happening with the family, or they're happy, or they're in the sound of their voice something gets to me and I can really zero in on how they're thinking and what they're thinking. I don't have the answers to everything. I don't mean it in that way, but that's part of the key to what I do.
Speaker 1: We hear this term suggestion a lot, yes, but how do we do But how does that term pract apply in the real world on a day to day.
Speaker 4: BASI The power suggestion is a very formidable force. It's being abused right now by some of the news broadcasts that have just sort of the news and what have you. And I will tell you a story now, which I think has to be told so that people can understand. We all know of a famous religion and I knew him very well, being very close a legendary actor was the name of Orson Wells, a great actor who played the War of the War and did the radio thing the War of the World what have you. You know, there's a famous story in the early late eighteenth the nineteen thirties where panic hit the nation because by his radio show he created a panic of outside the forces coming into the world and what have UFOs and powers and what have you, And it were so dramatic that he became a legend in just that one dealing with the war of the world. That's not the true story. The true story. Now, folks, hear this. If you talk about this in college or in high school and in psychology classes, know the full picture of this. Orson Wells was a great actor, a brilliant, brilliant man. He was a fan of mine and I always admired him. But when the when the Orson Wells was going to do H. G. Wells War of the worlds, you have to understand that there were many, many rumors of possibility, influences of outside countries coming into this country. Inevitably Japan, the Japanese attacks, and Germany attacked, and what have you, and we had we had a breakout of war. Outside of the nation, but then it covered the whole world. But this hadn't happened yet. Nothing had happened. There was no attack, nothing like that, but there were and the rumors were getting stronger and stronger and stronger. Then something happened. Orson Wells decided to do the War of the Worlds where UFOs and other factors were coming into the country and influencing our country. But he decided to do it in a different way. He decided to do it like a news broadcast. So when the War of the Worlds went on, they introduced us as Orson Welles the War of the Worlds based on it, and you heard the story. But there was another problem. The biggest radio show at that time at that hour was Edgar Burke and Charlot McCarthy, a ventriloquist, the Brilliant and must be Loved Men, And that night the guest on the show was going to be an opera singer because he had a lot of people from the movies that came on a show, and a lot of the public got turned off by the idea of an opera singer. She wasn't going to sing opera, but she was appearing on the show, and they got turned off, and they turned the station and they moved to CBS, where you now heard Orson Wells, not introducing a radio show, but already in the middle of a show broadcasting it in New Jersey, there are landings taking place. This is happening, and this is happening. And the public heard this in the middle of the station, with the setting already hinting that we could be attacked in some way, and believe it or not, that's what caused the panic, The combination of rumor of a miss Neews being given out and what have you, and it changed our whole society at that point. I've written twenty two books and a movie, The Great Buck Howard, in which Sean Malkovich plays me in the movie. It's not a violent about that.
Speaker 1: Is that a source subject? Because that's not a very flowering portrayal. How did that help?
Speaker 4: Now, it's a it's a character thing. He did an excellent job. He did an excellent job where it was a really but it wasn't my my life story in any way, shape or form. Now let me tell you. Let me tell you what is more exciting. And you are the first to hear this nationally, but it's going to be talked about scores and scores shows the character and I'm not in the I'm not in the movie. I'm a tree in the movie. But the person's voice you're hearing, who's playing the magic tree. It's the amazing question, except that it has just been announced it is coming to television and will be an animated series. Isn't that wild?
Speaker 1: That's fantastic. I'm so well, thank you very much for announcing that here and boyd, yeah, that's I can't wait. And you know, I want to ask you this because again, you know, I do work for Coast to Coast AM at this point, and I understand and I read that the late great Art Bell and you from Coast to Coast AM because I live in Las Vegas, you know, and I've read on Wikipedia that he banned you in two thousand and two because of a prediction you made about UFO in Las Vegas. What's the real story there? Time for a break. You're listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast network. I'll be right back. Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast. I am Paranormal Podcast Network. I'm your host, Joshua P. Warren, and this is the show where the unusual becomes usual. Now back to my interview with the amazing crescin. I read that the late great Art Bell banned you from Coast to Coast AM because I live in Las Vegas, you know. And I read on Wikipedia that he banned you in two thousand and two because of a prediction you made about UFO in Las Vegas. What's the real story there?
Speaker 4: The real story there? Yeah, the real story there is, and there are the thousands of people that were there. I made a prediction. I made a prediction because I wanted to show how powerful an idea can be. And I reiterated this on many many shows. Carson, everybody else, you know that there would be a sighting, and I put I named the night that it would take place at Las Vegas, California. Now be let's let's let's get to Art Belt because I think he may have regretted this later. Robert won't go into this anyway anyway. So I made that prediction, and then the police came to me because I was going to be there in person, and said, Christian, we've got to do something about this. We're not getting hundreds of people, We're getting thousands of people. The desert's going to be crowded, and we're going to have to get secured your mind if we have police, and I said no, no, I'd like them to be there. So let's put this together. There I was, and there were a thousands of people in front of me, and I said, yea, it's getting close to that time. It's nighttime and so forth. I said, look and I put it upward, and hundreds of people, not thousands, because the day didn't all respond, but hundreds of people started pointing out UFOs. And the one lady was crying. She says, oh my god, it looks like it's going to land. And what I demonstrated was what the power of suggestion can do. When it was all at the end of the ten twenty minutes, I erased the image so that they would not be confused on what they had experienced or seen. But there were no UFOs there. So mister Bell decides to announce, well, I betrayed the integrity. Now I happened to believe in UFOs. I've I've flown with some of the most responsible people I've ever known, and that Arthur Godfrey's one of them, who said he found a UFO he felt was flying right next to his plane and what have you. So, so it was gone and what have you, and I went back to the hotel. It was changing my clothes and then started getting cold by some of the press that was still there. Yes, yes, I'm very proud to say this. Throughout Vegas that night. An hour and a half later, we're UFO citing the scene and they were not by suggestion, they were seen by pilots and what have you. So I had a prediction that came true, but also had to listen to it. It would be idiotic and slightly limited if we thought that we were the only intelligence in the universe. God forbid that be the case.
Speaker 1: I think that is all I'm going to play for you. We talked for about an hour, but those are the most significant highlights. Again, his website is amazing CRESCIN dot com, k R E s k i N dot com. And so what do you think? What do you think about the conflict that he apparently had around twenty years ago with Artbell, you know, as a host on the Coast to Coast am paranormal podcast network. You should not be surprised for me to explain that Art Bell made a big impact on my life. And because Art Bell created Coast to Coast a m and George Nori has also had a big impact on my life. And one thing I will tell you about being interviewed by Art Bell because he started interviewing me many, many years ago when I was quite a young man and I knew him for years, and as you probably realize, in my living room, I have got Art Bell's wooden alien statue standing there and it's one of my most prized possessions. When Art Bell was interviewing you, there was no doubt that he was in absolute control of the conversation. He had these very strict guidelines about how he wanted that show to be presented. And I can understand why that it would be easy at that time, it would have been easy to tick him off. In fact, I got into a debate with Art Bell one time about EVP electronic voice phenomenon. I actually was more doubtful about the legitimacy of much of it than Art Bell. So you know now that you've heard what I read you about the conflict, and you've heard what Crescin had to say, you can just sort of make up your own mind, I guess as to how you feel about that. But nonetheless, as I said, Creskin was very friendly to me. We had, as you can tell, a really interesting conversation. And one thing that is kind of outstanding. You know, I was born and raised in Asheville, North Carolina, and I have tours there the Haunted Ashville Ghost Tours, which are very popular. I also have tours out here in the Las Vegas area, the Haunted Boulder City Tours. And for over ten years I had a museum in Asheville called the Ashville Mystery Museum, and my wife Lauren bought me one of the coolest things I think, I think anybody's ever given me. She bought me the amazing Crescin esp kit, which I think was created in the nineteen sixties. He Crescin teamed up with Milton Bradley. And the problem is, I just I love the artwork and I loved everything about it. But the reason I don't have a museum anymore is that it was in the basement of the Asheville Masonic Temple and it would regularly get flooded down there because it sits at the bottom of a hill and it's a really old building, and so the Crescan esp Kit it ended up being severely damaged by water. So I don't know if it might have gotten trashed. I'm afraid to I'm sorry to say, but most of the cool stuff that I had in my museum was transferred as in storage and someday, hopefully it will be on display again. But I don't remember exactly what was in the Crescan esp Kit. I believe that it had a pendulum and some cards, and you know, it was just it was the kind of product that reminded you of Auija board. And he said that Milton Bradley sold over one million of those things, and even honored him by giving him like this fine wooden version of the game which he has at his house, which I'm trying to get him to sell me, Like I don't have enough stuff already. People are always contacting me, you know, and they're asking me if I want to buy crazy things, and I say, my house is packed. I have at least two storage units on the West coast that are packed at least two or three on the East Coast that are packed, like that's what you see when you have a museum, you get to be a professional hoarder. I guess. So eventually, again, when the time is right, all that will be on display and we'll see how the world unfolds in the near future. But you know, when when Creskin was talking about believing in UFOs, I was actually talking to him the day that this story came out. And I'm going to try to at least start talking about this before we hit our next break. This is actually a Coast to Coast am story that was posted by Tim Bannall and the headline is China's lunar rover to investigate mystery hut spotted on the far side of the Moon. And it's interesting talking to Creskin thinking about what he was saying about war of the worlds and people freaking out and his own belief in the power of suggestion and how people would react to this sort of thing, And of course, you know, I want to thank him very much for being on this show, and I thought it was really interesting that this news story came out and it sort of coincided with some of the things that we were talking about gosh, let's see. Okay, I'm gonna I'll start reading this China's You tube and that's spelled why you Tu China's You. Two two lunar rover is on route to investigate a curious cube like anomaly that has been dubbed the mystery Hut spotted on the far side of the Moon. Word of the weird observation reportedly came about by way of the Chinese National Space Administration's are Space website at a post that says the blog recounts how scientists were admiring the horizon as seen by the rover when quote suddenly, an obtrusive cube on the northern skyline attracted their attention as it piers through the winding of the skyline like a mysterious hut that appeared out of thin air. Do you remember the movie two thousand and one, A Space Odyssey? More thoughts on this when we come back. And also, I don't mean to be a fear mongerer here, my friends, but it's true. It's true. All the psychics I know are freaking out right now. I'll explain. I'm Joshua P. Warren that you are listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I'll be back after these important messages. Welcome back to the final segment of this edition of Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast a M paranormal podcast Network. I'm your host, Joshua P. Warren. And it's definitely bizarre to think there is a dark side of the Moon. What that means is there is a hemisphere of the Moon that is always facing away from Earth due to a phenomenon known as title locking. Now look that you're probably if you've never watched the animation of that, it's not gonna make much sense. And I'm not going to even try to explain this on a podcast, but it is amazing to think there's a whole side of the Moon we just never get to see from our earth bound telescopes. We just have to take the word from these governments that go up there and look around. And now we have this story again. This is Coast to Coast AM. Yeah, there is, according to the Chinese, some kind of a big cube shaped object on the surface of the Moon, and in the movie two thousand and one, a space Odyssey by Stanley Kubrick. You know, there is this obelisk that's discovered on the Moon, and it somehow holds the key to us comprehending that we are not alone, that there are other ntel forces in the universe. The article goes on to say, let's see. The report went on to note that there was a sizeable impact crater near the object, and then fantastically wondered if the oddity is quote a home built by aliens after crash landing, or quote a pioneer spacecraft of the predecessors to explore the Moon end quote. A less imaginative explanation put forward by scientists is that the anomaly is merely a boulder that came to rest upon the surface of the Moon by whatever created the crater next to it. But that, as it says, be that as it may. The team behind the rover are understandably intrigued by the peculiar observation and an admirable display of scientific inquiry, have now directed the craft to head toward words the mystery hut. This is especially interesting to me because you've heard me talk before about the fact that I worked for years as an apprentice to a NASA Hall of Fame scientist named Charles Yost, and he was always amazed by this piece of footage that appears to show something like a smoke stack, some kind of a rectangular looking object jetting from the surface of the Moon, and a piece of NASA footage. And if you've never seen this, go to Joshua Pwarren dot com and click the link there in the menu to the Gallery of the Strange, and you'll see a heading there that says a smoke stack on the Moon. And when you click that, you can see this footage and you get some more thoughts on that. In fact, I was on a program that aired on the Sci Fi Channel. I think it was two hours back in twenty fifteen. I think let's see yeah, okay, yeah, twenty fifteen call Aliens on the Moon, Aliens on the Moon. I have Amazon Prime, and so if you go to Amazon Prime right now, you can watch this. Okay, say, this is a ninety minute documentary. You can watch this for free in some locations. And anyway, Aliens on the Moon the truth exposed and that mystery is addressed, as well as many others. And you know, I was talking on a recent show about self fulfilling prophecies. You have to be very careful because if you tell people to something bad is about to happen, then they might make decisions that create that bad outcome. So I avoid fear mongoring and doom and gloom stuff as much as I can. But look, the reality is, we're all living in the same world right now, and this is I'm recording this in early December of twenty twenty one, and the world is pretty messed up still. I mean, it's I think any historian would be like, yeah, this is a pretty messed up period for human history. And when you try to look at the future and figure out what's going to happen, often it seems cloudy, it seems unclear. Even Yoda, I remember it, would say once in a while like, hmmm, he wasn't certain what was going to happen. So I'm just gonna go ahead and say it. I know a lot of people all around the world who call themselves psychics, and not all of them, but almost all of them have been contacting me and telling me that they're freaking out that something big is about to happen. And I don't want to make any claims about whether it's something good or something bad. It's just something big and kind of shocking, and there's a tremor. I mean, yes, a lot of them are saying it's going to be bad. But that could be a relative situation. I mean, everything is kind of relative. So let's say that the Chinese have discovered on the moon. Sure enough, there's proof that they're going to reveal that other intelligence is out there, which that to me, that's like a duh thing. That's that would not be surprising to me at all. But what if, like Creskin was saying, it's true, Like, if that's revealed, people will flip out. They will panic, and they will start doing a bunch of crazy stuff because they panic.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I figure I need to toss it out there though, So there you go. I've done it. Okay, before we end the show, how about a more positive story. This is a story from Fox News. And by the way, I watch Fox and CNN and ABC. Nowadays, the media is so biased. Everybody assumes they know what your political beliefs are because of what news sources you look at, and I look at all of it. Here's a story, what's the Okay, here's the headline, what's the story with agnog? Where it came from? And how it served? Eggnog has been a popular Christmas drink so long even George Washington had a recipe for it see Nice Holiday Story. There's no denying that the month of December is peak eggnog time. The sweet and spicy beverage has been a holiday staple for hundreds of years, but not everyone knows what it's knows what it's made of. I guess there's a typle here where it comes from or why we drink it. Anyway, so they go on to say eggnog, which is actually a drinkable form of custard, originated in medieval Britain, where locals created a hot, creamy, ale like drink. The name agnog is a combination of noggin, which is a wooden cup, and grog, a strong beer, and one of the experts here says that early colonists traveling to America helped the drink become popular during the holidays, as locally farmed eggs and milk, in addition to locally made rum and whiskey, was readily available. So anyway, they give all kinds of different tips on how you can enjoy eggnog. You know, here's the thing about my personal opinion. I eggnog is one of those things. It's like, yeah, I can handle it at Christmas time. I wouldn't want to drink it every day. I'm not a huge fan of it, but yeah, okay, I can do it. It says, if homemade eggnog isn't something that sounds appealing to you, there are countless dairy and egg manufacturers who have packaged their tried and true recipes. All right, blah blah blah. So anyway, yeah do you like Do you like eggnog year round or yeah once a year? We can handle it, all right, my friends. Well, I hope that everything turns out well for you as our year is winding down. Keep a positive mind set and take a deep breath. That's what you have to do sometimes, you know, you can't let the world determine how you feel. You have to brainwash yourself. And that's why I like to play the good Fortune tone for you as often as I can. It's a vibration that will help you out if you can close your eyes, relax and let's see if we can make your next week fantastic. Here is the good Fortune tone. That's it for this edition of the show. Follow me on Twitter at Joshua P. Warren, Plus visit joshuapwarren dot com to sign up for my free e newsletter to receive a free instant gift, and check out the cool stuff in the Curiosity Shop all at Joshuapwarren dot com. I have a fun one lined up for you next time, I promise, So please tell all your friends to subscribe to this show and to always remember the Golden Rule. Thank you for listening, Thank you for your interest and support. Thank you for staying curious, and I will talk to you again soon. You've been listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 2: Well, if you like this episode of Strange Things, wait till you hear the next one. Thank you for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.