Speaker 1: Big Joe crack in the building, your boy, Jada. You know what it is, Joe and Jada. You your fuck back. You hear me presented to you.
Speaker 2: Fuck we the fuck back you hear me presented to.
Speaker 1: You by boost Mobile. Go out, get yourself, your family, you know what I mean, your hook th bootsmoggle. Hit up boostmobile dot com and get a plan for everybody you affiliated with. Yo.
Speaker 2: Listen, Jada, we got these guys walking on stilts, y'all. I'm telling you right now, they are stialts. They were so happy we was gone for like two weeks or a week and a half. They was like, God damn we could breathe. Yo, shout out to the fans. One hundred thousand subscribers twenty two days. We might have broke a record or something like that. Humberly appreciate we the guys. You love that heye, you can love him, you can hate me, but you got to get tuned in because we talking that ship. That's what we do. We are the goats of the ship talking here Jad these guys, yoh, y'all. Yo, y'all, Jada, happy birthday. I've seen you celebrate. I watched you my whole life. Have sixteen birthday parties?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you all old? You did?
Speaker 2: I'm older. I watching Miami here and there. How did it go?
Speaker 1: Man? This year was humbly you know what I mean? As a milestone. I made it to fifty. Shout out to all my family and friends, loved ones at a couple of parties by one that was really important to me. It was all family and friends. It was really nice.
Speaker 2: Big Daddy came, Big Daddy King. Did he perform? Yeah, rock a couple of that's your idol? I mean, yeah, that was that was That was fun's idol too.
Speaker 1: King and King did a lot for me, you know what I mean listening to him all the out.
Speaker 2: Caught in your ass because you played yourself that boy, what a line to pick. No, I'm come on, man, y'all listen. Put a cord in your ass because you played yourself with you. I had I had a legit job for like ten hours and I seen that video smooth operator quit and sold drugs immediately after.
Speaker 1: I had just too early for this crack.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just keeping it.
Speaker 1: Book.
Speaker 2: What you want to gad jaded? So I seen you South of Confuego. You did Brook and chop House. You did a join in Jersey.
Speaker 1: You did a join in VA with findy e A two. Right, that was v A.
Speaker 3: Then we got something in v A that boy, boy, let me tell you something. That boyd here a movie for real. Huh my boy, shout out findy ah me. I went to do to a wedding.
Speaker 2: Roschip belisaid, my little brother, it's the closest thing to a royal wedding. And so you know, I go out there like they're the biggest. I don't know i'd explain to you in any other way, right, they just the biggest. You know. One day, one day, you know, I know Rochter since he's thirteen. One day I stopped the car. I'm in with him in the car and I'm like, yo, rash it. What do you guys own? He said, that's easy. So imagine you stop Yonkers, you stop Halem, you stop downtown. I picked a random block. I was like, what are you on? That's easy. We own these buildings, we own the arena behind that, we owned the mall of this was a random block. We could stop ninety sixth Street, we could stop forty second Street, we could stop at Brooklyn and he just said, oh, that's easy. We own all this and all this. And I was like, Jesus Christ, So that's my little brother since he's thirteen, he's twenty three. Shout out to his wife. So we go to the wedding and they were like, yo, Joe, you could wear the carduda. That's the robes, the Muslim robes. I'm at a Muslim wedding. I had an interpreter, so like anybody who walked in, I had a guy telling me in English, my man k. He was like, Joe, this is the guy who owns every Mercedes Benz dealer in the UAE. Another dude walking, this is the guy owns all hotels around the pyramids in Egypt. This guy is the Woryal family of Abu Dhabi. This guy so everybody it was coming through was just like, you couldn't even make this shit up right. I didn't want to wear the cardota because I wanted them to know the a medicana was there. So when they seen me, I had the soup, the linen soup, but I wanted them to know Americans flew in for this wedding, like we flew to sixteen hours for Rashi, so h Rashi sits me next to the family, and I have the best time of my life. Whoever you name was in there, every royal family, every rich person, every everybody in the world. I go to use the bathroom, right, so when I go to use the bathroom, remind you, I know everybody here is like the richest guy in the world. There's these men in the bathroom. They're showering in the bathroom like they got their legs up on marble and shit and they strengthened. N it's bugged out like it's it's not it's bugged out like right. So I'm like, you know, I'm a second away from beefing with these guys, like, yo, what you're doing with your leg up on the ship when you need to They taking showers like in the bathroom, and I'm like looking, I'm like, I've never seen no shit like that. I use the baffle. Got to move one of these guys to the side to wash my hands. Keep it pushing. Later on, I told Rocher, I said, your rocher Man, this beautiful wedding. I love it. Thank you. It's only one weird thing, he said, Wow, I said, it was grown men taking showers in the bathroom. When I tell you, Rosher fell on the floor dying laughing. He was like, that's traditional for them. They gotta take They got to wash their feet and shower to pray to God. They gotta wash themselves to Bro. I said, Bro, where I come from, I'm Christian. You put your foot on the table. Your mom's past on you. These guys got foot on, lops on, fucking the marble and ship like I'm fucked up. Yo. He started dying, laughing. That was amazing. You know Dubai. It's always I always say, if my wife leave me and take half my money, I'm moving to Dubai. You know what I'm saying. And I'm minding my business. I'm drinking a coffee and just looking at people. That's the hell of an escape. I'm telling your drink, take the paper and go to Dubai. Go eat be a coffee, laugh at people walking by, and ship like that, snap on them, and this and this and that in the middle of the more, having the best time of my life. It's safe. There's no violence. We get the Sancho Pei Nori's wife's birthday Neuri Neary happy belated birthday than Nary sonery. They rented this mansion overlooking Monaco and you're out there. You see the three hundred foot yards four hundred four yards. It was just the most amazing time in the world. And you know she's always so supportive that I had to be there for her. I'll tell you one crazy thing that happened there. I got a brother named Armand. Check this shit out, rich. I got a brother named Armand from Canada, So Canada. He's there with my sister Fancy Nancy and Armand is just smoke. He smokes cigarettes. But by the way, if you smoke cigarettes right now, you're old school. Ain't no young ladies smoking cigarettes now theyre vaping the or you're just you're telling your age right.
Speaker 1: But he's young new porch smokers left. It shouldn't be right.
Speaker 2: Let me explain something to you about He got the Canada cigarettes, so he brought a whole box. So the first day in there, I don't know if you've ever seen a Canada cigarette, they show you a dead baby on the pack of cigarettes. When it's a dead baby, this is what happens if you smoke these cigarettes. They got a dead baby. So I'm like a dead baby I said, yo, you still smoke that shit with the dead baby. Like they're going into the seven to eleven copping a pack of cigarettes with a dead baby on it. This is what happens. The next day, he busts out a cigarette, said, Yo, who's on the box? He said, man, this man. You know they got the toe tag around the man on the every day they changed the cover of the box. This man died for smoking cigarettes. He got the toe tag right. So the next day we have a breakfast, it's like, yo, almah, who's on the box? A cigarette? He said, It's not going to be so good. I said, but look at the box. So he looks at the box. He says, ah, they got a kid here talking about these cigarettes. Killed his father. Next day, a lady missing all her teeth, her tongue. Is this, yo, how the fuck is you in the world? Can you smoke this ship? Like you see? They this ain't even America Newport, they're hiding it. These other ships they hiding in Canada. They show you you're dying, like, yo, this is what's going down. And he got the nerve to some of Yo.
Speaker 1: This shit alive. Man.
Speaker 2: They just bullshit and they trying to stop us not a shit crazy man. That was about the funniest shit man. A lot of shopping, Sancho Pay all that it was. You know, the place was beautiful, but it was a little bit more hype. You know, I got too prepared for you know, you think of Sancho Pay. You know I wanted Louis bought it out Laura Piana ship. We can't even say, like chilk shit. And when I got there, they had black teas and and fucking essential show What's on? And I'm just like now I'm talking about the Sancho Pay people like it was just regular ship. So I went and got to fly for fly ship.
Speaker 1: You know, since you was going, everybody was gonna have that crazy shit on. He was the only one that had that.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah not even By the second and third day, I realized just where black Tea is shorts, don't fuck it up. You can use your Louis guitar and all your other ship somewhere else. That ship. You know, sometimes you want to get to fly and the place really ain't ready for the fly ship, you know what I'm saying. But uh, the next our beloved Nicks, I see you switched up the hat quick. Now you're a Yankee. You rolling with New York and ship the has switch stuck. I almost came in here on purpose with the whole Nick outfit so that they could be like, yo, you don't know that ship is over right now? The Knicks. They gave a good run.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we we fought hard. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I'm in Dubai five in the morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see you. I'm scrolling. I'm scrolling. I see Crack says five in the morning. You got the whokah looked like he was in.
Speaker 2: Chilling shout out cabana. They shut down the whole restaurant for me and threw the game up. And the one game I had Rich with the fucking camera on the TV, you can't get you can't get the Nick game out there. So I had Rich had the camera that the phone on the TV the whole game, the game we won, he had the camera on the ship, and I'm going crazy watching the ship. My eyes are light because a whole different time over there. Then I go to the game we lost, and I and you know I got the Hookah, I'm chilling, you know what. I'm in Dubai. Have alias, you know you got jad kids kids. This kid, I'm Ali Kashani, a.
Speaker 1: Li ka Shani.
Speaker 2: Yes, when I go to went through that and me, he said, Hi, I'm Moley Gashatti. You gotta pause, you gotta go hello. I am Honey Gashati. And just you know, I just got to you gotta idea with you. Ain't catching me smoking hookah in America? You catch me smoking hook out there, I'm ah, that's my all, Tam. He's going dubai A little couple of coffees. You know what I'm saying, some motherfuck it kiss caffe? What's up?
Speaker 1: Maybe? Oh so, coach tips it was a good one man shout out the coach timms. He gave us. He did something we haven't done in twenty twenty five years. I say my thing here. Fifty win seasons, three fifty win seasons, so that's three playoff appearance, is one Eastern Conference finals. We can't be he did his job.
Speaker 2: How do they fire him?
Speaker 1: Because maybe they think he reached his ceiling, or maybe it's his way of coaching. He's he's running, he's burning the treads off, runting in them. Or they spoke to Jannis or Kat or one of them. And they said, we'll consider coming to the garden if TIBs is out of it. Those are all the scenarios I came with since the departure of Coach TIBs.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Now, let me hear your take. One.
Speaker 2: Well, I had a friend, Well I have a friend. I have a friend. His name was Sedja Hollywood, Sedia Hollywood. You might know him. He was the program director of ninety nine champs in Miami. And the man came in number one ratings twenty years in the world, and he still fired him. And I never understood how do you fire someone that's always number one? Like, how do you fire the guy who's been number one for twenty years? Right? And so that let me know that there is no job safety when you're working for somebody else and you ain't the boss, they could fire you when ever they feel like it. Now, Tivs did something for us. Think about what we said. We just saying it. This is just words, but think about it in real life. He did some shit that we ain't doing twenty eight years, and you fire the men.
Speaker 1: Business, you knowing business, anything in that New.
Speaker 2: York City wants blood. And we're very impatient. We finally went to the finals. We didn't win Eastern People's Eastern Conference Final, which is big though, but we still ain't win that, and they want Joannis so bad. So when I see the packages they're comparing to trading him, call Anthony Towns on the is in them packages? So we only got one year. We call Anthony town We went to the Eastern Conference Final, he was an All Star and all those packages scenarios, I'm seeing. It's like he got the go like we want Giannis now. This remind me of the Carmelo Anthony trade where they got rid of the whole team.
Speaker 1: What happened they said, they was mad meetings, They was asking them some It was a defensive assignment that the whole team pointed out that he wasn't doing. He was falling back off the pick and roll. Andy's showing him mad. They keep asking them, the coaches, the players, and he just never did it.
Speaker 2: Aaron Judge hits sixty thousand home runs in the regular season and when it gets to the end of the what they go to the World Series and the chip he just doesn't do it. But they still keep them. He's still a star. He's still this and this and that. Yes, defensively call Anthony's town fucked up, just like Timms got our coach. But do you in one year somebody else comes up.
Speaker 1: The first person that's just mendable is the coach.
Speaker 2: No, no, that's a fact. But let's think Carl Anthony Towns. I keep hearing his name and all this.
Speaker 1: Already and one already and nasty thing him and Tims don't go right Minnesoda now here. It's something when they get Mark Jackson, they keep yelling Jason Kidd.
Speaker 2: I think Mark Jackson or Sam Cassell. I would like to see them. I always feel like if you go to see.
Speaker 1: Kuhi West number man, call him and see what. They ain't letting me know he already been.
Speaker 2: They ain't letting me know he across the street. You know that's my neighbor. So you know I watched him work out every day. He he won't talk to you when he worked out. He'd be like yo, yo Joe Joe Jopp me like yo West come, He's like he just be focused on his workout. He be gone right. So so West ain't gonna tell me. You know, the last time I was in something was when Donovan Mitchell was supposed to come to the Knicks. You know, he was in my house that Sunday. He was supposed to be a Knick on Monday. Donovan Mitchell was under the assumption he was a Nick with Jalen Brunson, with this team, and the last minute the Knicks pulled out RJ. Barrett and it was like, Yo, we're not giving up RJ. Barrett. And that's how we lost Donovan Mitchell. That's the last shit I was in with the Knicks. Ever signed up for a phone plan, thinking wow, great price, and then a few months later it's like, surprise, your bill is hired with Boost Mobile. You paid twenty five dollars a month forever. That's unlimited talk, texts and data starting at just twenty five dollars a month, no price hikes, no contract forever. Plus.
Speaker 1: Boost Mobiles now legit nationwide five G network. They've invested billions building five Gen towers across the country. Visit boostmobile dot com or add to your local boost Mobile store today. Get unlimited talk text data for twenty five dollars a month forever.
Speaker 2: Five G speeds not available in all areas. After thirty gigabytes, Customers may experience slower speeds. Customers will pay twenty five dollars a month as long as they remain active on the boost A limited plan. Lauren Hall turned fifty a I the original artificial tacks. Yeah, but AI Alan Evison turned fifty years.
Speaker 1: Old, the original artificial intelligence.
Speaker 2: The original artificial intelligence. Like when I look at Sho Bubba, when I look at shit Ay in there, that's the AI handle. When he when he got two men coming to him and he's splitting this ship and all that. I'm looking at Vina j I. So, Alan Ivason, you got any stories that's all legendary with Alan Iverson? For sure you do.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, I got a lot of stories, But I don't know. Chuck is ill. Anybody that know, you know he's an ill brother. A recent one. He one of the locks hat and one of the last fights at in the Barclays one of the last tank or Devin Hainey and one of them fights whatever, one one of the recent big fights in the Barclays. So he called me like, yo, I need the locks hat with my outfit. So boom, we get in the Barclays. He's inside, then I'm inside. I'm in the suite. The lady that's running the suite is speaking to the she spoke to whoever where he was at the lady and like, yo, I'm gonna have the hats, delive it. They'll be at his seat when he gets to a seat. He didn't want that. He said, naw, I need I need the hat before I go out to the seat. And he took like forty minutes. He was all there like, mister Iverson, we got the whole thing. We know where your seat is that will meet you. Him, Nah, I need the hat. I'm not going out there without the hat. So he's still crazy like that. He needed to. He wanted the hat before he went out, even though they was going to bring him the hat truck is nuts. And he called me like every three four months for a re up of the hat. Yo, go send me the hatch. Yo.
Speaker 2: He let the hat.
Speaker 1: The Rebok commers, what's a crazy it's a crazy story with that Chris Robinson, he's shooting it. Shout out to Steve Stout, shout out that everybody involved in that in PA somewhere shooting the Ai men Ai commercial. Then like on lunch break or something, they like, yo, you got a son. This when my son was little and Ai had a little son. They're like, yo, we're gonna shoot another one. They got I don't know, caller mal whatever. It was one hundred fifty point fifty or two hundred something. They making a contract right now, sending for my son and they're gonna do it like a replicant with our sons. One of my man's is with me on set. I ain't gonna say his name, so you know what he's doing a weed transaction with somebody else on this set. They get busted. They turned their whole shit like it was keyloads though the big cameras came out, they flash of the weed, They stopped the whole shit. They called it off. My man ended up getting arrested in the middle of shooting the shit out of the bailing out and that fucked up.
Speaker 2: A bag that was that was a fact, a nice bag. That's a that's a.
Speaker 1: Big You don't.
Speaker 2: Me and Ai got to, oh no, you got to you know the thing too much come to mind. But with Ai being there with on my my brother, Ai, I think one of my best friends, and we we we grew up together, me and Ai and I remember he would when he had days off. He would drive down to New York and he come into convertible badly. And then one night we had him. He was playing the Knicks on Saturday, and he came to Jimmy's Cafe with us and me and him fuck him, Me and him got so drunk that night, right, Dad, I had no choice, but I pulled up in my man's house up like ford them right, and it was the bummy apartment with the yo. Listen, I mean clothes all over the ship. It was the it was the it was the trap house without the drugs, and it was just bummy house. He was like, yo, y'all can stay up here, right because we was the last and pissy drum. We had the convertible with us. We spent the night in this crib and the bummiest ship in the world. And then when I woke up, AI was like, gone, right, so he's in the convertible. Bentley iceed out for them row over there by Tracy Towers, Like you know what I'm saying, Yeah, we in the beyond trenches, right. So if you don't know what Tracy Towers is is where they throw the TV's off the roof at the cops it's one way in, one one way out. So we outside of there, like where hip hop was invented a court. But anyway, he disappears. That day, I go to the Nick game. It's like a Brown three o'clock. So the coach, all of them, they all knew AI was with me tonight before. He was pissy, pissy, drunk, I'm going vomited and all type of shit. So we go to the game. I'm so scared, like I'm like, you know, I said, they're never gonna let me hang out with this guy again. The guy plays against the Knicks and drops like fifty one on them in the afternoon. AI destroyed them, and so you know, but I ain't gonna lie to you. The coach never really you know that the Philly coach never liked me. It wasn't even Larry Brown. It was Larry Brown, and then it was the owner. It was man who yeah, Pat coaching. He's the one who came up to me like he's thinking me, I don't even get nothing like that. He's like, yo, I don't like how you hang out with AI, and he's always drunk around you and this I'm like, yo, you got me fucked up. I don't get like they had me drink on occasion, dare they had me blacklisted for no reason. But I remember we shot that movie with Adam Sandler recently and Pat Cole, Uh, he was dead cro It was in Philliate. He told me that too. He was like, Yo, you know, fat Joe, you're a cool dude. I'm happy for you, but you know you was on my shit list with AI because they felt like something always happened.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: While he was with me, shot out to AI, what do you want for coach Tibbs?
Speaker 1: I don't know, because those those those are some big shoes to fill. We don't make it to the playoffs, or we don't make it, you know, then we're gonna be You're gonna be sad.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be the Knicks fans.
Speaker 1: But I take somebody that deserves the job, you know what I mean? Mark Jackson always a candidate, but we don't know. It's some political ship that.
Speaker 2: I don't know what supper does anybody know why they hate on Mark Jackson. He was taking Golden State to the chip and anyway they put Steve Curry, he took it, but Mark Jackson would have won them chips with with Steph currying up, he.
Speaker 1: Would at least one one or two, it seems like.
Speaker 2: But why why the league always acts like he's blacklisted or blackest.
Speaker 1: Something happened that we gonna you gotta ask West, what's going on with these guys East?
Speaker 2: What's going on with these guys lately?
Speaker 1: We gotta ask you for world Wide West? Or we gotta ask Davis. We're having to Mark Jackson. How would davey st know this? You need somebody to bounce it out after you ask Worldwide.
Speaker 2: West, you gotta ask Davy. That's that's all these sounds.
Speaker 1: It sounds the best in the hip hop we he talking about.
Speaker 2: In the hip hop lately, you've been saying guys asking for spousal support in hip hop. Y'all, y'all, y'all, Jada whether n yo Jada, let me hear I'm asking. So it's been out there. You've been seeing these guys asking women.
Speaker 1: This more than one, it's more than one.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying. I'm talking about one rap star in particularly who's saying he needs the brad, you know, because she makes more money. What do you feel about a man asking a woman to pay their bills after they break up, each his.
Speaker 1: Own bottle of mature. Now, I don't know how to I mean, I don't, I don't really know. I don't feel no kind of way. It's never a problem when when it happens the other way. So ship, let's let her get let's get a win for the other guys one time.
Speaker 2: So one time. So when you see a guy when you be like yo, at least the god won, you know, one of us won.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because as far as that goes spouse your support, it's the seesawce like this is usually the other way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you can't be a rap star accent for somebody to pay your bills, right, you never.
Speaker 1: Know what's going on.
Speaker 2: It's bad out here. But I say like this, listen, I love my sister Cardi b shit. I know how hard it is for her to comfort where we came from and make a couple of dollars and be successful. And I never go against so for nothing in the world but the little haircut, the haircut of the sun and the gods the same, like that makes me pop off. I don't, I don't know. You know, your wife and kid, that's a very sensitive like like what do you think about that similar haircut?
Speaker 1: I think that was a low blow. But like I said, you don't know what's going on. It's three shots to the story. Is what we hear, what we see, and then it's something totally others.
Speaker 2: This really happening.
Speaker 1: But I mean, any anything with kids for me is a low blow. You know that the kids, when you put the kids in it, the gloves is off the kids. Why any any family, any of that kind of shit is is is a different kind of a different kind of energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's getting crazy out here. It's really getting crazy.
Speaker 1: Each his own bottom of patrol.
Speaker 2: You got to let me ask you something I hate when somebody tells me right, you came in. The first thing I complimented you, I said that was a fly Gucci suit. Ship is fly? I didn't get that one of them. It snuck past me. But no, no, no, And I take pride in how we dress, and we dress however we dress. And a lot of times I look at the comments and they be like, yo dress your age? To me, what is that ten x pee of your bows? What you want me to do? What you would like to do there? What's stress? Your age? But so I'm answer, I'm the last first.
Speaker 1: Song on you gotta if you was out here, see you can't. The comments is people at home that just trying to poke shit and do shit. But it's a such thing as dress your age. You could have came in with some we could come in here and looking real fucking bozoish and that's not our at like we could there's some ship we can wear that ain't. We just know have put it together. But it's it's some people out here that don't dress the age. You know, you're supposed to be wearing levit doctors in the flannel and all that, and you got the you got the trendy shitt on.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying to you is that leads to my question right where I'm the king of like y'all be flyed, move with the times, Lebron James the king, Right at what point you too old to do the kid answers, the pointing at them for going like this, you know doing no.
Speaker 1: No too no no no no no no no no no but never no no they do that Ey did today.
Speaker 2: So they're doing the drill rapper dance to disc and you're forty years old.
Speaker 1: Man, forty is like thirty or twenty right now, Ina days.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you, I'm the last person to poke at somebody being young and living in their youth. But I don't understand the southern foot tall dude. And it's been happening forever. I've been going to the clubs, even in our prime and seeing all these anthlets athletes.
Speaker 1: Doing the duck. You teach me how to dug? You know that'sh you haven foot baby? They still kids, man, you you're just looking at how big they y'all. They young, they're supposed to know all of that shit. That shit.
Speaker 2: Teach me how to name they all that shit?
Speaker 1: Come they know how to do all that shit. They just came from high school. So listen to this. We family members of Jordan Britt and we go to them, Evnce, what is it? A bunch of seven foot thigga's doing no type of dances? That's what they That's what it is.
Speaker 2: White.
Speaker 1: How we could do any dance that everyone wasn't it.
Speaker 2: I've seen him again. Let me tell you something, this guy, I don't really know what he do. This guy yo, I'm yo. I mean, let's keep it a buck. What you wanted him to do your all right, how you wanted to dance? Your woman popping might be the hottest shick on Instagram, looking like a fucking hieroglyphic movie. Everybody wants her. You get what the athlete dude, he's cocked thezu seven feet tall and he's doing the dougie and the Shanana and all that.
Speaker 1: How you don't see none of that. She see the bank dougie. She don't care what kind of dance if you do, she don't. She skipped it. She don't get a fuck about the name age. You don't care who's sun Rabbit, the wop whatever. She do it if it's making him happy, she's right there doing that ship with him.
Speaker 2: There's a guy I always see it on social media. I don't and I'm not trying to disrespect. It's the DDG, right. I think he got a baby with the girl, the Hally girl right now. No, no, no, I'm not going there. I'm not going there. What I'm saying to you is, recently I saw a video of him walking through some conference and some guy calls him doodoo garbage or something, and his brother puts his hands on the guy and the next second you see the guy who started the whole shit told about y'all pressing charges. You know, I'm gonna try to get DDG locked up and suing them. You know we said that last time, Becamara rose It.
Speaker 1: That comes with it, That comes with the territory. You gotta know if you a lost, you no. So if it ain't really worth it, somebody call you a name, or you can restrain or refrain or hold back from saving somebody a baill or a lawyer. Retainment of it ain't worthing, because that's all they're trying to do in the first place. Somebody trying to get that. Oh let me let me, let me, let me trip Joe or say something crazy. If there's some more, get a new seven sixty.
Speaker 2: Shut out Dynasty Commodities. Mike Tyson pulled up. You know, we got his weed up in there. Haul out Doubt Cannabis join. Mike Tyson pulled up.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: It reminds me of Mike Tyson. I remember these guys. I used to think they was the biggest gangsters from Brooklyn. They started with Mike Tyson. He knocked them out. They sued him for a million dollars, and these guys were like supposed to be the most solid out there, and the minute he knocked them out, they ran and they sued him and got a million dollars. Like this ship been happening since the beginning of time.
Speaker 1: Speaking of boxing, I was in the crib watching the fights the other day. Who was fighting Davis? Who had a fight anyway, one of the brothers I think missed the wait, but his other brother was fighting. He lost the fight, right, dude, Yeah, the brother that fought ended up losing. So now watching ESPN, they went to like immediate thing. The two brothers end up jumping the nigga that won. They lumped him up way worse. When he went for the last he looked at way. They yeah, he did him. He was worse than a fight. I said, this is got Yeah, they jumped him in the hallway. That's she, I said, boxing is getting crazy. Everything getting crazy. Man.
Speaker 2: That's Erranto. That's the trilogy.
Speaker 1: That's the lady.
Speaker 2: That's the lady sold. We gotta go to We're going you.
Speaker 1: Gotta go to that.
Speaker 2: We gotta go to the camp. I want to go to the camp for Edgar Balanga up in the Denver, Colorado and for the show. Just film the behind the scenes because uh, Edgar's fight's coming up, and for.
Speaker 1: He changes, he changes. Let's go to the training camp Boulder, Colorado.
Speaker 2: We could get Deon Sanders over there too, you know what I'm saying, because he out there all right. Yeah, so it's like Deon set that up. So it's like, you know, shout out to Edgar Balanga. He's fighting the uh the dude I think from the UK. He's really really good.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: But July twelfth, we're gonna go. I'm gonna bring you with me to uh Forest Hells. My man Bolanga about to put the guy through the ropes. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, there's no question about it. It's killer be killed. Did that bring but Longa gonna give him that business that smoke. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: The surrunna to me, she won the first two fights. She got robbed for both fights.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Uh, now they gonna fight.
Speaker 1: Got robbed.
Speaker 2: Drfum bro back to back. I swear to you the other girl was fighting, I mean really fight. What's man that's fighting? Katie? What's the lady?
Speaker 1: Taylor?
Speaker 2: Taylor's dead? Nice too, She's Irish dead nice is the third fight, but this somebody lost two of them already.
Speaker 1: She lost and this is the decision making all But in the people's mind she won.
Speaker 2: She won, so it justified a third fight because both fights the people end up saying she won, but she got jerk. So now they're going for the third one.
Speaker 1: Let's hope and see what we get. Justice. Making money moves should be easy, and that's why this cash shot. It's fast, safe, and honestly just way more personalized than other apps out there. No extra oops to jump through, no extra stress, all of the tools are right there to help you cash in.
Speaker 2: Plus, sending money with cash app actually feel safe. They look out for you. If something seems sketchy or they see you might be sending money to a potential scammer, they'll warn you and make you think twice before you hit sem. It's like having a personal bodyguard for your cash.
Speaker 1: You can even spice up your payments with custom texts, stamps, and backgrounds, because watch you're paying your friend for brunch be so boring.
Speaker 2: If for whatever insane reason, you don't already have cash app, download it from your phone's app store, sign up and enter our code Joe Jada in your profile. Send five dollars to a friend and you'll get ten dollars just for getting it started.
Speaker 1: For a limited time only, new cash app users can use our exclusive code to earn some addition. You new cash for real. There's no catch. Just download cash app and sign up. Use an exclusive referral colt Joe Jada and your profile. Send five dollars to a friend within fourteen days and you'll get ten dollars dropped right into your account. Terms apply. That's money, that's cash at.
Speaker 2: This is a sad dope and shout out my brother DJ Surge. His daughter recently passed away. She was in she was in the Beyonce concert and somebody hit and run and she was pregnant, so she she got it's real sad. I was headed to Dubai when this happened. And so you know, you know, me and Surge, we go back to homeroom in high school. So you know, I'm the only one that know how to make him laugh. So I call them all the time. I just tell jokes to make him laugh because you know he lost his that's the hardest shit. So I faced time tell him Joe and ship and then he's like yo, And I said, what about the girl? They hit her? He's like, man, I just wanted to get caught. You know. I look at him. I said, you want justice? He was like, yeah, I want justice. You know this guy went to jail two different times, five years a time. One time we would be looking for this girl all over New York and he's like, nah, I want justice. I said, Yo, this shit crazy man were getting old. Man, we want.
Speaker 1: Jangs, change, you want justice? Shut shut out the surgeon and his daughter.
Speaker 2: God bless you.
Speaker 1: Gamble right a little bit. I flirt with gambling.
Speaker 2: How do you gamble in the casino? One of these guys, the pit bosses, they look like they want you to die right, Like, no, I'm dead assd like, I'm not a gamble some pit bosses his asshole. You gotta understand I'm a version to this, Like I'm not a big gambler. So if I go with my man's and they gambling, I'm taught them. But I don't know how you feel like you're gonna win with dudes ice grilling you. They standing there like they ice grilling you. Like I don't get it. I'm like, yo, bro, do they always look at you like that?
Speaker 1: He's like some of them some pit bosses is cool, but some of them be like assholes. They just be coming by and keeping they throw their energy.
Speaker 2: So what do they think? But is that part of the whole shit?
Speaker 1: Man? I don't know when if that's a strategy.
Speaker 2: But you there, you the customers first, you blowing the bag, you got money? You gambling? Why they ice grilling you like like you're doing something wrong.
Speaker 1: Some of them just be capping. That's just that's just sure. They they're standing there, just ice grilling, ice, drilling you.
Speaker 2: And then they go like that. So the guy comes. How come you always catch twenty one? Though?
Speaker 1: The dealer, it's the casino. It's main for the dealer to win more than in the players. You know that Vegas is built off losing. If everybody win, Vegas clothes, Atlantic city shut down. They gotta win more than you win, Dann.
Speaker 2: The boys are nice. You think they asked nice. Let me ask you a question, right, so say a dealer. Right, it's in the casino. Because don't mind me, I'm not against gambling. All my friends gamble. I love it. I have a great time. I love the free diet cokes they give me. Now, I'm gonna keep it a buck. I love the free dive cochs that they give me. But you know why the dealer always get twenty one. If the game is twenty one, you gotta have.
Speaker 1: Twenty decks, right unless you you know he got eight decks in it. That'll help me, but help my thing, so help me.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is that guy at home batting against the crew or whatever the case does he hit twenty one at home every time too.
Speaker 1: No, But the dealer is like the banker. He got to chance to He got more of a chance to win this.
Speaker 2: I'm asking your legit question. Now, if we home at a barbecue, we pull out the black jack, that dealer that I'm watching.
Speaker 1: He ain't gonna get this is the deal in the and then he ain't.
Speaker 2: Gonna do it like he's doing in the casino.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: It's only one deck. Right, it's easier to play with one deck than eight decks. And it's set up, especially if he was playing he was at the table where you put the ships in the machine and the shuffle form, or he was shoffing.
Speaker 2: No, they shuffled form.
Speaker 1: See that's all you already, So he headed his self destruction with the machine that's shuffling for you. Ship is placing a card strategically for the deal.
Speaker 2: Can you get up? Can you?
Speaker 1: Can you leave any time ever?
Speaker 2: Can you, like, if you think the tables is hot, you've been batting for a while, can you just get up and leave at some point? Because I've been there with pun where he would not get off that table, like he's like, YO, send me more money. This this is how we found out about wires. I never knew it was a wires plumbers like, Yo, Thomas, send me a wire. Like some guys can't get up because they think.
Speaker 1: You know, eventually you're gonna win. Yes, that's where you get schmid to the rhythm. You better get up and go get it, Go get a coffee.
Speaker 2: You So this guy will be remissed by not mentioning Halliburton and his Roics against Okac last minute shots. Uh, do you think Indiana got a chance against Okay s?
Speaker 1: Sure they got a chance. They they in the championship, ain't they?
Speaker 2: Matter of fact? Indiana colors right now, I just beat that.
Speaker 1: No, I don't do that. No, No, I'm saying colors man, it ain't Indiana that shit look like you. They got a chance. Stay in the damn chick. Of course, OKC is a better team and everybody's going for them. That's why I'm an underdog. I go for the underdog. I don't go see shouldn't win. But in the end it definitely got a chance to win. They stole oneing. Okay see, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna go right back to Betton, my man, I'm with the mayor. Mayor bet that check was gonna get seventeen. The motherfucker had fifteen. He had to get fifteen and a half points. He had fifteen with like seven minutes to go. I'm now, I'm not a gambler, but I'm begging the TV check get ahead. One chat, touch the ball, chat Yo, don't take him out yet, chat Yo Chat ended up with fifteen points. How did they fucking know he wouldn't get sixteen's.
Speaker 1: That's why it's called gambling. Oh he ain't better lot on it what he put on in Tien Racks, Tim Racks. Jay Z got to m on the OKC for the series.
Speaker 2: Though number for five games that is gonna go be over only five, It's gonna be over at five, he bet a million. He wins two point.
Speaker 1: Eight, indi enda when one more game is over. That was nothing. That was like a grilled cheese for whover he lose. No, he ain't lying.
Speaker 2: It's like a grill.
Speaker 1: It's like a grilled cheese if you lose that, and and so it's all about the adrenaline. So if it's like a grilled cheese, he ain't we sweating it more than him? He don't give a fuck, right, I wouldn't say that, but it ain't. It's not he's not gonna it's not gonna say a curse word. It's not gonna be it's not gonna make a curse.
Speaker 2: Greek the Freak, you want him in New York, but you already spoke on I think if we don't have to giving away half the team, if we won't just be I feel like like, if we get Greek the Freak is only gonna be him brunching and bridges and Greek the freaking nobody else.
Speaker 1: That's shit crazy. What the rest of the team.
Speaker 2: The Queen of hallm and got some players about the park because they look like we're gonna have two men that and and go get the Rock of Park the Dykman.
Speaker 1: If Western Leon could work something out where we because we we we need some other players anyway.
Speaker 2: Oh no, we need it. I mean one of the biggest reasons we we we lost was because our bench.
Speaker 1: Well, we didn't even we didn't even try to bench out to the damn Eastern Conference finals, no way.
Speaker 2: Anet dropped the carter, Yeah, shut out the ways and you peeped the the sixth.
Speaker 1: I God downloaded. I gotta wait. You ain't hear it yet in the studio.
Speaker 2: I speak the two very different albums. But yeah, you know, Little wayne't always gonna spit circles around everybody. But he got a bona on their jelly roll. It's almost like a hip hop rock album some ship like that. And Bochelly, let me tell you about da Bochelli. He's a legend blind opera singer. He performed everywhere I go, whether it's here, Vegas, whatever. I see his name on the billboard every time Andre Bo he works. So he's on that album too. So it's a different album. I suggest everybody go.
Speaker 1: Called a six man, go check that out.
Speaker 2: Peep that I seen Big X the plug. I'm the biggest the largest you know, Ice, that's these police. They got these masks on and they deporting people. And LA police they got these masks on, and this guy's nuts. No, I'm telling you the truth about Ice. Well, Ice got because the first time immigration cops. Yeah, but they're the first time you've seen cops that can have a mask on in America. This ain't a third world country where they could cover their whole fit. Why they gotta cover their face while they doing this, I don't know short, right, think about it, right, so you think about all the cops.
Speaker 1: Pulled us over in our lives. These guys get the webs passed.
Speaker 2: Right. You used to be like, show me your badge, I know my rights. You can't even do shit no more? Right?
Speaker 1: You know why they probably got masks on. They probably from here. Ain't enough cops. They using cops that you're gonna see in the street to throw a mess on and be Ice.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is in La it popped off. They fighting back. It gets me to that Tupac ball where he goes only in Cali where we rioting and I rally. You know, to me, I always stood that understood that bar to like Reven hal and all these guys. They'll go on the street and protests and talk ship. But now lad, they'll burn the bitch down.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: So you said shop, they don't go to Cali.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying no, shop didn't go everywhere, but.
Speaker 1: Heh.
Speaker 2: But were talking about New York.
Speaker 1: New York.
Speaker 2: We get to talking a lot. We don't pop off like they see what they doing in La Man.
Speaker 1: They the Jordan store.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't know that. They robbed the store part of it. Everybody, everybody gotta come up. But I didn't really think so much as the Newton. I thought they was trying to protect people. But the thing is the bt A boards like Steve Rifton called me. He was like, Yo, I don't think I'm gonna go to the BET Awards because.
Speaker 1: Around right around the corner, it's popping right down there.
Speaker 2: So he's like, yo. They throwing TVs at the cops off the bridge. They wild. You know, I've seen some dudes do popper wheelies on bikes into the cops like they they really didn't google it. I'm not bollshitting. Okay, talkless everybody out there. I hope it calms down, but it looks like it's gonna turn into something real, like the cops gonna have to kill a couple of people or some wild shit like that, because they dead ass popping willies into the police, Like they don't give a full enough.
Speaker 1: To kill nobody though a willie into you, and they shouldn't kill you for that. We don't put We don't get no vineys on this show at all. So what I'm trying to tell you is you a little crazy for willying into the cops. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They gonna hear you some kind of breaking a couple of windows, like graffiti on the ship. That's one thing, you know what I'm saying, like willing into the cops wild on the pole, like that ship is getting real out there. But check this out. Everybody, go get yourself a boost smoke with ten million dollars. One wet got to rewind before you get everybody, don't want me to rewind it. Listen, CVS Sally's while to look seventy, you can look, while seven you can lockt that seventy is up there. But y'all, I don't know if they want to toussed that sething. They probably could while look fifty three when you could be forty Look forty three or forty three when you could be thirty two. Rewind the time we got a new announcement real we picked up another big chain, another big chain store. So we got it at CBS, we got it Sally's. Now we got it in a big the minute. I'm gonna tell you guys, first you could get it to my next favorite store, big time. So we just stepping up, you know, more and more. Advise everybody. Go get yourself a product. We got Kiss Caffey Kiss cafe It. Get yourself a boost mobile phone