Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This He's Talking Cowboys, ringing live from the Dallas Cowboys World Course at the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 4: Streaks six second, let's got kid say paints touchdown.
Speaker 3: And now your hosts Isaiah Standback, Nick Harris, John Mashoda and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 4: Week two is upon us and it is officially the second say you with your chest for Friday here from Talking Cowboys and presented by a Black Rifle Coffee Company from the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 3: In the SWBC studios.
Speaker 2: Right that just happened. I think Nick should try it.
Speaker 5: Try it, Nick, Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Bring the er g today, you're the base. There was a lot of it. Yeah, there's a lot of hollow right in the gym.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, guys working with it.
Speaker 2: We called the game last night. Guess where he was beforehand?
Speaker 3: That getting the lift in it was a thing, big Pecs guy, big time pectorial pictorial.
Speaker 6: I definitely did not hit the gym yesterday though.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, you told me you were going to Yeah your gym today article today?
Speaker 2: How many days a week? Are you going in the gym? So I've started.
Speaker 3: I've gone at least three times a week the last two weeks, so I've been Okay. My goal is five. I want to get to five, and I man, it's tough, right, I'm getting into a rhythm. I'm trying to kind of get into the season and the schedule.
Speaker 5: And your wife probably doesn't want to let you out of bed. I get it for real.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's about right.
Speaker 3: It's kind of how it goes now nowadays. But yeah, good good times, and we're gonna get back in the gym. We got our Black Rifle Coffee Company today though, because the Cowboys getting ready for their Week two matchup against the New York Jets and Isaiah showing off product today, we can.
Speaker 5: Go that's a sweet can. Like I have one of those at the house and I don't even want to open it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know I've got one too, and it's I think.
Speaker 2: Black Rifle of coffee companies.
Speaker 5: Just send me like a whole pack of it and then, like I wouldn't feel as bad about popping one of them.
Speaker 3: Open last time you asked for it, you got these, so I'm sure it'll happen just same they listen.
Speaker 2: I support, By the way, this is way.
Speaker 3: Down the line, but I think we're actually going to do some shows remotely from brick and Mortar.
Speaker 2: That'd be dope.
Speaker 3: Black Rifles see a couple of them, yeah, around, So just something to look forward to. We're also looking forward to this Jets matchup Cowboys Jets three twenty five kickoff on CBS this upcoming Sunday. I mean there's a lot of storylines around this, of course, beginning with Aaron Rodgers moving into Zach Wilson the Cowboys in the way that they beat down the Giants in Week one. But with all of that, it's kind of buried the lead of offensive line concern for the Cowboys, and we've had some concern throughout, especially depth wise, Nick Harris, you were in the locker room yesterday. He guys talked to Zach Martin. Can we sound the alarm yet? Because he popped up on the injury report yesterday with a groin injuries?
Speaker 2: Is this serious?
Speaker 6: Not a huge deal? Showed up on the injury report yesterday, is limited in practice yesterday being Thursday. But we saw him out there yesterday too, and he looked good. And we had talked to him in the locker room before that practice report had come out, But you know, we're talking to him about preparing for Wheak two. I mean it's he's he's preparing for Wheak too, the matchup that he's gonna have with Quinn Williams. He's ready for that. And he was on the fan after the practice report came out yesterday and they had asked him about it. He said, they were just taking it easy with me today, and you know, I feel good. So no concerns going into Sunday. Was Zach Martin or Tyrone Smith. But as far as Tyler Smith, I'm starting to expect he does not play on Sunday. I think Chilmidga gets the gets the nod once again.
Speaker 3: Does that change your your depth perceptive of this offensive line?
Speaker 2: Nope, depth perception I should say so to do there? No, not at all, not at all. I mean it is what it is. I still have the bubble guts about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you know, Chu Mondoga, things happen for a reason, and you know, fortunate for him he gets opportunity to get some more reps against another solid defensive front and have another opportunity to prove itself.
Speaker 2: Is there more trust though?
Speaker 3: Just based off of the way that Chewbaydoga came in there and played last week. Do you feel like are the bubbletul or whatever? Yea little just to try and ease the.
Speaker 5: Bubble guts a bubblybod. It's just you know, sometimes you run to you know, you run in there and it's like, oh, I gotta go, and sometimes you run you're like, do I have no I feel that's happening.
Speaker 2: That's we have a soft drink sponsor.
Speaker 6: Before I shout out something here, I.
Speaker 3: Don't a soft drink.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, doctor Pepper.
Speaker 6: Okay, so instead of doctor Pepper bubbly, we got like a you know, sparkling water bubbly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like sparkling water is still pretty bubbly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you sparkling water, guy, I'm really not at okay, that's that explains just bubbly is okay?
Speaker 6: Well, you know, then then pretend it's something a lot less bubbly than still bubbly.
Speaker 3: It's a it's a flat soda.
Speaker 6: There we go, Yeah, doctor Pepper. It's like, you know you left that, Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I think I think it made me feel better.
Speaker 2: Literal Larry over here, I.
Speaker 5: Think it's not a long came poly Bubby guts right now, that's not what it is.
Speaker 2: That was last week. We get we have to go right now, Okay, okay, gotta get to go.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: I feel a little bit better, I really do. And this is the first time in quite some time that I feel and I'm not gonna say confident.
Speaker 2: I'm not confident in the offensive line depth.
Speaker 3: I haven't been, nor will I be unless they go and find some sort of veteran either on the open market or on the trade market at some point this season. I don't necessarily think that's happening. But what I do see is now a serviceable plug in for for Chuma Doka. If you have to go deeper than that, we still haven't seen yet. I think TJ. Bass is a big time player. We've talked about TJ.
Speaker 2: Bass on the show. I think we're all very high on him.
Speaker 3: I think he's a good player, But if you're gonna put him out there, I hope he's the only one of the.
Speaker 2: Five that's having to be plugged.
Speaker 3: And kind of like what we saw against the Giants, it wasn't like they had Chumadoga and TJ. Bass on the field at the same time. As long as you've got four of the five, I think you can now plug the gaps. But it's whenever you're missing the second you're missing another guy up front, like when we had the scare last week with Tyron Smith, when Zach Martin popped up on the injury report and we hadn't necessarily heard anything to that point. If you're missing guys like that, that's when I start to get worried. When you're pushing two pieces into the fold as a posed to just the one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I will say late in the game, granted it was thirty three forty nothing by this point. Whenever the second team had come in come into the game on Sunday night, still going against most of the Giants ones. On defense, it was awesome Richards at left tackle, Chumah was still getting work at left guard, brock Hoffman at center, TJ Bass at right guard, and it's my mind's escaping me on who.
Speaker 2: Was at right tackle.
Speaker 6: It may have still been tern Steel because think that's all the offensive lineman they had on the roster at that point. But they looked good. I mean they were fine, you know that they held their own and looking at the grades from just those couple of drives, like, those guys did good. But you know, how much does it really matter in at thirty three or forty nothing victory, But you know, at the more we see these guys, especially Cheu Maliydoga, the very slowly I'm talking minuscule levels, I start to gain confidence a little bit, and you know, if somebody goes down. So I mean, we were talking about it was Zach Martin yesterday specifically about the depth, and he mentioned a guy like TJ.
Speaker 5: Bass.
Speaker 6: He's been getting work not only at right guard, but they've been getting him work at center. They've been getting him work at left guard, like they want him to be an option for that depth down the line if they do have to tap into it, you know, outside from Cheum mail Yedoga. You know, I think once we get to week twelve, week thirteen, granted, if injuries can can stay off the board, then that depth I think it's going to be reliable Eventually.
Speaker 3: If you were to put your confidence level in Tyrone Smith play or excuse me, Tight Smith playing this Sunday, what would that be he won the ten one being he's not playing ten three, he's going three.
Speaker 6: Probably the only reason it's yeah, honestly, the only reason it's not higher than zero is because you know he's he's still being listed on the practice reports and stuff, so you know.
Speaker 2: He's not going on ile. Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, no, yeah. I don't believe so either. But Mike McCarthy's been talking about Donovan Wilson and Tyler Smith. They've been comparing them both this week, and he's like, Donovan's much further along than Tyler. And we know how long it's taken Donovan to kind of get back to the practice field, and he just got back in a limited fashion yesterday. He was in pats for the first time all season yesterday.
Speaker 2: What's yourn that Wilson goes this week?
Speaker 6: That one's a little bit more tough. I think, yeah, that one's a little bit more tough with zero because with Jordan, you think about what Jordan, think about what Jordan lewis. He's been ready, but they've been ramping him up and he was he had a full he was a full participant last week and they've had to ramp him up. They didn't want throw him, kept him, and they still kept him inactive. So I struggled to think that they rushed Donovan too the field.
Speaker 3: What's your confidence level on Jordan Lewis playing this week?
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness, spot.
Speaker 2: You said zero all the way across the board.
Speaker 5: Across the board, Kyle. Why because it's not a necessity. It's not a necessity. So if you have time on your side, then you take the side of cautious.
Speaker 3: Why do you have time on your side here? Why is it.
Speaker 5: Because you have you have dudes that are out there playing in those same positions you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Well, Thomas, those guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, playing well, playing well. So it's like, you don't have to force your guy into the field, then don't. Let's make sure, let's hundred percent make sure that they're good. Not to say that they doesn't, because everybody on that side of the building is amazing.
Speaker 2: In those room.
Speaker 5: Again, we're talking about Britt Brown, talking about Jim all those guys. Okay, get it.
Speaker 2: But if you don't have to force them out there, then have if you even.
Speaker 5: Have a a slightest hair of doubt that in their capabilities and something that you've seen in practice, then let's get rid of that, to get rid of that grid, of that bubble guts, to make sure that you have that full bot of confidence.
Speaker 2: And then when you have that, then put them in the game.
Speaker 6: When they are able to bring Jordan Lewis back, What's what do they do?
Speaker 2: What do they do?
Speaker 3: That's kind of where I'm headed, because you know the roles of Tyler Smith left guard, he's your starting left guard.
Speaker 2: That's where you're going.
Speaker 3: Donovan Wilson, you know the role there too, starting safety. He's gonna rotate in. He'll be your enforcer. Why are you trying to sneak in my shot?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: You know, you know the role for both of those guys. But what is the role for Jordan?
Speaker 3: Is he gonna play He's still gonna play at the nickelback, He's still gonna play in the slot. But you rotate him in with the Ron Bland? Does he come down? Does he play like a spy role? There's there's times, especially whenever you get into some of these upcoming matchups, when you have mobile quarterbacks, these these guys like let's say an Alvin Kamara, whenever the Saints come up at some point, I mean, are the Saints on the schedule this They're not.
Speaker 2: On the schedule this year.
Speaker 3: I'll have to find a different representation for this, for this tailback comparison.
Speaker 2: But you you go and you use him.
Speaker 3: To feel out and to cover these guys out of the backfield.
Speaker 2: You will see that early.
Speaker 5: No, you're rotating them in on Nickel packages with dB and then whenever dimes in, then he's a starter in Dime and.
Speaker 6: Then Dern Bland that are just going to split those reps. Yeah, it's tough. It's tough when you have really good dv's, it's a great problem to have, but it's still a problem at the end of the day. After Deron's emergence last year, after Jordan went down, and he even had a really good week one. So that's that's going to be a tough tough thing to sort out in my opinion.
Speaker 3: Okay, I said the Saints, but what about San Francisco Christian McCaffrey threat both running the ball and throwing in chargers Austin Eckler the week after that. I mean, they've got some guys coming up that are very dangerous two way threats.
Speaker 2: And Brice Hall at.
Speaker 3: Running back, Briscee Hall, he can catch it out of the backfield.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Would he be utilized in a package like that this week? Because I think defensively Dallas Dallas will want to stay heavy because New York is trying to run the ball.
Speaker 6: Are you talking about breeseall or Jordan Lewis talking about Jordan Lewis being used.
Speaker 3: Utilized in the packages this week?
Speaker 2: After? Yes? Could he be you utilized in that regard to where it is a semi necessity if.
Speaker 6: He's playing, Yes, for sure, because that's that's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Do you play him because of that necessity? I feel confident in the guys to fill that role now.
Speaker 6: No, I mean, we saw what this defense did last week. I don't think there's any necessity that they need to bring onto the field that they didn't already have. I think any added bonus with Donovan Wilson and Jordan Lewis, it's not only having that experience, but it's having that consistency, and you know, eventually consistency with some of these young guys, it's going to falter a little bit. I mean, I love Marque Spell and one Ye Thomas, but there's a reason Donovan Wilson has been that starting spot there's a reason Jordan Lewis has been able to get the reps that he's gotten in his years here, so just bringing him on to the field, it's more of a reliable option.
Speaker 2: Who's been more impressive out of those two guys?
Speaker 3: I feel like we love both one. Yea Thomas and Marquise Belt together quite a bit, and partially because they were both undrafted free agents, both because they they came in during this the twenty twenty two draft class, and they've been around for a season now, and they're both really tad This dan Quinn guys. These these guys that are fitting the mold for dan Quinn for the most part. But who's been more impressive, Let's say, from the jump from the start of training camp to this point, who's turned your head the most?
Speaker 2: Why? Because he's a dude.
Speaker 3: But he's like, I feel bad, you know what, Isaiah, I feel bad for people listening to this show that have the loud, booming voices all the way through.
Speaker 2: And then Isaiah's like, I give dynamic range, Kyle. That's how I can refer to what you're gonna do is blow out car speakers.
Speaker 3: That's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: In safety. I'm not a white guy. And then you come in you whisper.
Speaker 6: Like that you'll ever done ASMR with three fourty.
Speaker 2: My daughter loves it.
Speaker 3: Drives me crazy, all right, So why Monday is a segment?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: From the get go, I was asking in camp, who the heck is that dude? And you know, I was like, number thirty's flying around like he's crazy, and had an opportunity to watch him every single day and his his approach to practice. Hey, he was hustling all over the place. He was running full speed, he was making plays, he was playing down in the box, he was playing back, he was going sideline the sideline, and he said okay, And then I had an opportunity to talk to Bones. Bones mentioned both of those names as being some of his core guys for special teams this year, and I was like, okay, let me keep a eye on them.
Speaker 2: And then what happens.
Speaker 5: We're in the booth, we're calling the preseason game and Boop, give me that interception, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: First play the game, we'll take that to our laws. Worked out pretty well.
Speaker 5: And then we get to the regular season, and what happens, Poop block the field, go Okay, this dude is showing up any position that you put him in, any situation, he wants to make sure that you were saying his name. And that's not to say anything against Marquis Belka. He's been doing his things been asked of him as well. But I just think Wanya has showed up in a greater sense in terms of the big splash plays. Now that doesn't always overthrow what we're doing in terms of your every day check the box, do your job, but I think that one ye Thomas has been very dynamic and been a Swiss Army knife for these guys on special teams and on defense.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't think there's a wrong answer here. I'll go ahead and give the case for marquaset Bell. Whenever De marve On overshown went down, that linebacker depth got highlighted real quick in the vise. That very next Monday, everyone was talking about all right veteran linebackers, and Marquise Bell took on the challenge of jumping into the second level and has done a really good job with that. I mean, he looked so natural in the second level on Sunday. It looked like he's been playing there his whole career and relatively new especially to this to the system. And I had an opportunity to ask dan Quinn earlier in the week, is that something that he came here with, those those second level instincts or is that something that's just kind of develop over time? And he said he showed a lot of that at FAM you and he wanted to, you know, tap into that if they ever had to. And sure enough, here we are. And man, dan Quinn loves using those safety linebacker hybrids, and we're seeing it more and more in the college game too. They play them in that, and they also call it a star role there in the college game. And May we're seeing that more and more and more with guys who were just athletic enough to you know, still cover that third level, but guys that can step into the second level and lay a hit two. So it's great to see Marquise Bell kind of fitting into that.
Speaker 3: One thing I like about both of those guys is that. And Isaiah talked to a little bit about Yanye Thomas. He's made the splash plays, he's made the big plays, but it's also the way he's carried himself through this entire process. He's had the right mentality. Speaking to the defensive coaching staff and some of the guys that have been close with wan Ye, they're impressed about what he's done in the film study, what he's done in the classroom, what he did picking up the playbook, and then translating that to the football field, whether it be in practice, be in the preseason, and now of course with field goal block and some of the pass breakups into the regular season as well. So he's not just getting it done from a flash play standpoint, he's getting it done across the board. And that's the sign of somebody that's not here just as a flash in the pan. That's somebody that wants to be here for a considerable amount of time. And I think Marquise Bell plays off of that. Those two are close, they've been together, they came in together to this the draft class or from that draft class, and now they're fighting for the same opportunities, but now in different positions. They were originally fighting for those eight spots. Now you have Marquise Bell fitting into that role as a linebacker, and he's thriving in that role to be able to take it and continue pushing.
Speaker 2: I really like watching those guys play.
Speaker 3: There's a reason why we talk about him a lot on this show because they I mean, we got it right at least in the preseason. By talking about those guys, they continue to show it. And if they can continue doing that, we're going to talk about them the same way we talk about jay Ron Curse right now. It's the same thing. Undrafted free agent finally needed a shot, got a shot, took advantage of it, and now he's one of the higher paid defensive safeties in the NFL and he's got a multi year contract. I think we'll talk about these guys the same way if they can continue on the trajectory that they're on. All right, let's take our second or our first break of the day when we come back.
Speaker 2: Matchups. Who are the favorite matchups?
Speaker 3: Plus I have some prop bets over under on a certain number of Dallas Cowboys players in their matchup in Week two against the New York Jets. Of course, we're not betting people. This is all just for fun.
Speaker 2: Here on Talking Cowboys. We'll be right back right after this.
Speaker 9: Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the Cheetah Savannah.
Speaker 10: Todd believed the big cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her.
Speaker 9: The backpack with the beef stew at and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 1: Five G requires compatable planning device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash five G for you for details.
Speaker 7: Black Rifle Coffee Company serves premium coffee to people who love America. When you drink Black Rifle Coffee, you are directly supporting veterans, law enforcement, and first responders in your community. Black Rifles expert roasters love coffee almost as much as Texas loves football, So it makes sense that America's coffee partner with America's team.
Speaker 2: Go online at.
Speaker 7: Black Riflecoffee dot com and fuel up with the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys. That's Black Riflecoffee dot Com. To fuel up today, Cowboys fans after that move. We've just coined the term rowdy replay. Let's roll back the table.
Speaker 11: Okay, there's our mascot rowdy, cheering on the boys. And now he's on his phone on his Bank of America Mobile Banking.
Speaker 3: App, staying on top of his finances with his virtual financial assistant Erica.
Speaker 11: Bank of America's digital tools are so impressive, Cowboys fans just can't stop banking. Learn more at Bank of America dot com. Slash can't Stop Banking Everica.
Speaker 3: It's only available in the Elis language. You must download the latest version of the mobile banking app, only available on so Like mobile devices. Message dat rags apply, remember fdic.
Speaker 12: Welcome back into Dear Doctor, the show where I answer life's questions with an ice cold can of doctor pepper. Sheila, let's hear from my next caller.
Speaker 2: Would you their doctor?
Speaker 3: My friend supported me during a tough time.
Speaker 2: But what's the right gift that says thanks for being the.
Speaker 13: Soldier to cry out?
Speaker 12: Okay, this one's easy, I say, give her a delicious doctor pepper. Nothing says thanks good better than one of a kind soda. Yes, any doctor Pepper flavor will do. Now, just a reminder that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that Doctor Pepper is the one you you deserve.
Speaker 2: To talking Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This portune of talking Cowboys is brought to you by Quaker Oats, a super trusted super food. Quaker Oats, the official oatmeal sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. It's also brought to you by the Dallas Cowboys Fan of the Year, presented by Captain Morgan. Back here on a say it with your chest Friday, you did some fruit. You got that empty cup right here, right right there.
Speaker 2: Let's get crazines a little brown sugar stuff?
Speaker 3: Is that how you go with it? Do you put any butter in it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No butter? No, My body is my temple.
Speaker 5: Kyle, hmmm, yeah, okay, I love.
Speaker 2: What is a crazy like? What is it?
Speaker 3: Okay, it's just dried up cranberry basically?
Speaker 2: Or is it? Or is it still like?
Speaker 3: Is it actually mixed with a raisin cranberry?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Like like you know how like your toes get all weird under the water. That's what they kind of look like.
Speaker 3: It's a second mental image of this show so far that we've we've had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very interesting. Herefore I bring the goods.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, bring me some matchups to watch. By the way, if you want to be a part of our pickham segment, we're making our picks in the next segment, next fifteen minutes or so. Start eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven. It was a very rough start for a couple people in here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, eight eight eight eight five five doing it right now? Two to two nine seven. Uh, and give us a call. We can.
Speaker 3: We can get things started and get you on the phone line for the next segment. All right, Nick, give me a matchup to watch this week. Who you most excited to see?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Zach Martin against Quinn Williams. That's gonna be a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: Even if Zack Martin's a little bang up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he'll be all right, strength on strength, you know. I think that's a challenge that Zach Martin relish is in, especially after seeing him in week one. What Quinn Williams was able to do and disrupt the backfield. I think we may have talked about it a little bit yesterday. I'm not sure, but quinnin Williams not only was he getting in the backfield and making plays, but his disruption level is more impressive in the fact that he's able to just divert a play completely because of you know, the just getting in the backfield, forcing pressure, getting Josh Allen out of the pocket and forcing him to make mistakes downfield. I mean, there were a lot of defensive line interceptions on Monday night in the sense that you've talked about it, Jordan white Head just being in the right place at the right time. It's forced by that pressure that they've had up front and starts with Quentin and Williams. So I want to see Zach Martin go and take on that challenge. I think it's definitely winnable one thousand percent. You know he'd be the favorite in that matchup, but it's still gonna be a great one.
Speaker 3: Quinn Williams, And again we've talked about this always with the disclaimer PFF grades are not the final, be all, end all of your scouting or your your evaluation of players. But Quentin Williams was ranked third in the NFL in terms of defensive tackle grades. Zach Martin was number one in week one, So number three versus number one at least in terms of the grades from the first week of the NFL season.
Speaker 2: So I love that matchup. I think it's gonna be fun.
Speaker 5: Who you looking forward to, not one guy position group, defensive line versus there the Jets offensive line.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm looking forward to, because if the Jets such just a jail break is what it is.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not even talking about it from the passing standpoint and the running some talking about the rush defense. That's what's gonna be tested. The Jets will be all perfectly fine if they only throw up fifteen passes. Yeah, they will be perfectly.
Speaker 2: Fine with that. That'd be a perfect game plan for them.
Speaker 5: So I'm looking forward to seeing this defensive line, no going into it that they're gonna be challenged, and then being met with that challenge and seeing how they respond.
Speaker 6: I think it's more of a challenge for the second level. Personally. I think they the defensive line. They showed a lot last week, but in that first drive, Barkley was picking up yards.
Speaker 2: Barkley was picking up.
Speaker 6: Yards, and then it was guys like Wanye that were coming down, Layton vander Esher was coming down and being able to limit those games. It kind of forced them to kind of back up a little bit. And then when they try to get the running game back going again, it didn't quite work. It's the same effects. So defensive lineup with you, but I front seven as a whole. Ye, why we say, yeah, that second level, I think that's gonna be really important.
Speaker 5: Those guys are gonna have to step ups. Saying we showed that in special edition. Kyle, Yeah, yes, special addition, you guys go check out special edition. There was a breakdown that we had that really explains what we're referring to right now. And the defensive line has to consume the entire office line. If they don't consume all the office and linemen, now you're negating the second level guy's ability to be able to free flow and shoot the gaps. And the Jets did a great job against Buffalo's first level, but you know, the second level of the Bills, Like there's a guy Milano. Milano came in and shot the gap on one and just saw ball hit ball.
Speaker 3: Had he not?
Speaker 5: I mean they had players that were out to shoot, you know, at least at least at least so I mean, yes, your pointing that office of linemen have to be consumed by our defensive line and then our second level guys, Bill Janye whoever else wants to come down.
Speaker 2: There has to be decisive.
Speaker 5: You can't you can't second guess whether or not you should hit a hole or not and go make us go, Try to make a play, because if you don't, these guys will be able to shoot in. Both of them, that's Breese Hall and Alvin Cook have the ability to put the to change gears and get to the next level.
Speaker 3: And I think that goes back to the next point of the second level being tested significantly in this game because Milano made the play. Does a guy like Leyton, vander esh Ord, Moone Clark shoot the gap the same level the same way?
Speaker 2: I think the Moon Clark could do that. I don't think that's Layton's game.
Speaker 3: I think Lighton's game is more of read and plug more than it is shoot the gap and go straight bullet point into the backfield.
Speaker 2: He had actually comber zone this week then, but then.
Speaker 3: Who would you anticipate does that better this week? Do you think it's either Clark or vander.
Speaker 5: Esh I think more instinctively, I think it's Demon okay, But I think vander esh if that's a struggle of his I think he has to get out of his comfer zone.
Speaker 2: This is a week where you have to once you see a whole he gotta go. You have to go, and you got to live with the results. You can't. You can't sit back and read because these guys literally will they'll go. They'll put the gas on you. Guys.
Speaker 5: See what I mean, we all everybody's seen it last week against Buffalo. I mean, you can't hesitate at all.
Speaker 6: Do we have any sort of expectation for Mozzie Smith this week?
Speaker 5: I don't have a lot of expectations for him right now. I know a lot of people do, just because where he's drafted. I don't put a ton of emphasis on guys based upon their draft status.
Speaker 2: We've talked about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, but so I mean coming into a room that's this dominant, you know, I think he has a long way to go.
Speaker 2: I think did you need Mozzi last week with Hankins Andosa playing in there?
Speaker 3: He didn't.
Speaker 5: But but like for instance, like the Jets and I don't we talked about a little bit on one of the breakdowns. I think maybe in a film room, Mazzi's pad level is not is not it for this week now? Because the Jets play with amazing pad level. As the office of line, they come off the ball together. We talked about chemistry as an officer line for our guys. They come off the ball as one and their pads are down down below your pads. And when you have that many people moving in synchronization with the perfect pad level, they're moving mountains out the way. So if you have high pad level at all, you're literally coming There's a play that I almost pointed out, but I didn't bring it up. Guys were off their feet like dangling like like you hold a toddler up like feet like grown men, legs dangling like this because there's three guys that are literally working in unisons, moving everybody out the way and washing entire defensive lines out of the way. So, yeah, you cannot. You can't have high pad level. You can't, and you can't choose a side, right. We talked about the difference between the defensive line of Dallas and the defensive line of the Jets. Well, the defensive line of Dallas likes to jump around, right, And I'm not saying in a negative way.
Speaker 2: I'm saying they use speed.
Speaker 5: Speed is their advantage, right. They like to get on half a man, right, I'm not gonna take you full on. I'm gonna choose one side of your body and i I'm gonna go full speed. I'm gonna try to get your body to turn because we're probably running a stunt that's gonna expose you when you turn your body. Right, that's Dallas's stolid defense. Okay, nothing wrong with that. It works obviously the Jets, that's not their thing. The Jets want to go square up and they just want to push you back. Well, what does that allow for their.
Speaker 2: Guys to do?
Speaker 5: Well, I'm now consuming those guys right, and now my second level guys have free flow and they could shoot gaps, right, and we're not exposed, we're gap So there's not gonna be a ton of gaps available to these guys. So you're really gonna have to do your job in terms of all your foundational pillars of just being a great bogger.
Speaker 6: Yeah, getting up under those three hundred and fifty pound guys, they could turn those three hundred and fifty pound guys into featherways.
Speaker 2: Jeff Saturday with.
Speaker 6: Somebody who did it so well, and like the late twenty tenths or the late two thousands, for Peyton Manning and those Indianapolis Colt Stays, he would just get right up under him and it takes all their strength out. They lose everything because if you get pressure, put right here, what are we doing?
Speaker 2: Why we do where you go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's where they're really good against the run, and then they also struggle against the past. It is because they can drive forward, get low. But then whenever there's multiple guys coming after you and you're rushing the quarterback, that's when it gets probable.
Speaker 5: You're not worried about getting sacked a bunch against this defensive line of the Jets. I mean, they're just unless you're just getting maulled back, which I don't think is a struggle for the office line of Dallas rushing you know, stunts and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: That's that's what causes problems.
Speaker 5: But yeah, pad level is gonna be a thing this week because I mean that, you know, we all know that that's their point of emphasis this week.
Speaker 2: We are running the ball and it's not just a matter of scheme, it's a matter of execution. Right.
Speaker 5: You can have the perfect play drawn up, Dan quick, have the perfect defense drawn up, but it's really gonna come down to who has the best leverage, who's working his hand in hand together right, who's gonna make the first mistake? And sometimes a mistake comes down to it, says straight just found a foundation.
Speaker 6: Then without masey expectation. If there's one guy you pen it on, it's Jonathan hank It's a big time also a Digizu I think has a little bit of responsibility there just in the interior and that's a big part of what happened last year. So but it's Hankins for sure. He was brought in last year to help the wrong game. He did that in ways and uh, you know you expect him to do it again this season.
Speaker 3: This defensive line can't get washed out. They cannot get washed out because that's what the Jets will appear to do, and that's what they're gonna try and do. They're gonna try and push the line of scrimmage one way or the other and allow for lanes to open up. And this defense has been susceptible to that in the past, as good as they've been rushing the past. That's where they're gonna be really challenged. Also, I was looking at since we're talking about matchups. I was looking at Ceedee Lamb versus Sauce Gardner, which I think is just a phenomenal one on one, but I went back and.
Speaker 2: Looked at it.
Speaker 3: I don't know if we're going to see a whole lot of our eighty eight versus number one.
Speaker 2: We're not.
Speaker 6: We're gonna see CD a lot and the slot and Sauce is going to remain on the boundary one thousand percent. So that's going to be more of a challenge for Michael Gallup Jalen Tolbert. This is assuming Brandon Cooks doesn't play sure, But whoever gets that that assignment on the outside, which I think it would be Gallup, I think that's who draws Sauce.
Speaker 3: Lamb leading the NFL and receiving yards out of the slot since the start of the twenty twenty two season eight hundred and eighty four yards twenty nine of his forty three snaps in Week one were from the slot. That's thirteen snaps a lot aligned out wide. So not a ton of work for Cede Lamb outside on the boundary. Sauce Gardner, on the other hand, through his one thousand, one and thirty nine career snaps only five have been in the slot. Yeah, five, He's at zero point four percent of his snaps in the slot. I don't think we're going to see any Sauce Gardner on CD LAMB.
Speaker 2: And they don't play a lot of Man. No, so it's a lot of they don't like Man. They do not like Man.
Speaker 5: The only time I've seen them play Man is out of a bunch set because they don't want to get They don't want guys to be able to get free releases and get into the zone, so they play Man to walk up on you. But then when they walk up on you, now you have to switch releases, and that screws them up. So they don't like Man.
Speaker 3: So with that being said, over under ceed LAMB sixty one and a half receiving Guards.
Speaker 2: What would you take sixty.
Speaker 3: One and a half sixty one and a half out?
Speaker 6: Take it over?
Speaker 2: I've made these up.
Speaker 3: This is not from the website.
Speaker 2: I've made up this over.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he'll get loose. I'm not worried about that.
Speaker 2: What do you think? Yeah, he'll get more, get more.
Speaker 3: I think I would go over there too, even though I set the over under uh Tony Pollard fifteen and a half touches this week.
Speaker 6: Now we're talking, I'm going over over, I'm going over touches, touch, roses, receptions.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah, it's definitely going over.
Speaker 3: I think fifteen and a half carries would be a stretch for to especially at this point.
Speaker 2: So I said touches in general. He had sixteen in.
Speaker 6: Week one and he had what three receptions? Was a part of that four or excuse me?
Speaker 2: Fourteen carries?
Speaker 6: Yes, I think he gets over fifteen and a half. Okay, I think it's gonna be close.
Speaker 2: Though, Yeah, it would be close. What do you think I think he's over? I think he will get fifteen carries?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna try and find one. That's that's an under here Micah parsons one and a half sacks.
Speaker 8: Over?
Speaker 2: You think, so, yeah, he gets into game? Why not?
Speaker 6: Do I have no basis behind that? Just why not?
Speaker 2: Under?
Speaker 3: There we go?
Speaker 2: Okay, there we go, we gott. Do you think he has one or no? I think he has one. I think he had one and a half.
Speaker 3: Like oh, like he's gonna push you think he goes one and a half.
Speaker 6: Up over under it? Like one point twenty five one point five see see if we can do it there.
Speaker 2: Uh oh man, this was gonna this is gonna be fun.
Speaker 3: Point five missed pats.
Speaker 2: For Brandon Aubery. How does that work? Zero point five me? Does he miss one or not?
Speaker 3: Is basically what I'm asking. No, he don't think so.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go through. I'm gonna go under. He's in a dome. Hopefully it doesn't rain somehow, unless like the AC starts leaking. I think he'll be all right.
Speaker 2: It's happened in Dallas before. I'm looking at you AAC.
Speaker 6: I thound about that.
Speaker 2: Is that it has happened before. All right.
Speaker 3: Last one and this one again goes back to the defense. Two and a half takeaways for the defense over under last week was what three?
Speaker 2: Three takeaways?
Speaker 3: Only the New York Jets defense had more takeaways than the Cowboys did in Week one.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna deferred ISAAA to start this one.
Speaker 2: I give it two So under under. Okay, I'll go under under again.
Speaker 6: No real basis behind that, I'm just under.
Speaker 3: This also plays into one of my favorite stats this week. It'll be on Big Facts by the way, that comes out this afternoon. Cowboys have had six straight games with three or more takeaways most six straight in the NFL. Six straight games, so three or more takeaways, and they had, of course three takeaways seven sacks in Week one. They also have four games with three sacks and three takeaways in a row, four straight games.
Speaker 2: That's also the most in the NFL.
Speaker 6: Well, slightly off topic, but another crazy stat that I saw last night, Justin Jefferson now has more receiving yards than any Chicago Bears receiver ever, and.
Speaker 3: The Bears are like a cornerstone franchise of the NFL ever over their one hundred plus years.
Speaker 6: Nuts, that is pretty wild.
Speaker 2: He's twenty four years old.
Speaker 6: Yeah, twenty four, Yeah, he's good.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: When we come back, it's our pick them segment. We are picking six games, including the Cowboys and the Jets. Give us a call eight, eight, eight, eighty five to five two two nine, seven, will give you a standings update. We'll pick these games and we'll get you ready for Week two of the NFL season when we come back.
Speaker 2: Right after this.
Speaker 13: They say champions are remembered, but legends are never forgotten. United Aggen Turf offers a winning of John Deere equipment built to tackle any challenge on and off the field legendary John Deere Tractors, combines residential mowers, commercial mowers, compact construction equipment, cater utility vehicles, and a full line of golf and sports turf equipment. United Aggon Turf the official Lagonturf equipment supplier of the Dallas Cowboys. Visit United Dagonturf dot com to find a location near you.
Speaker 7: Are you ready to take coffee off your grocery list forever? Black Rifle Coffee Club is here to help. As a Coffee Club member, you'll get your favorite coffees, roasted package and ship to your door free of charge on your preferred schedule. Set it, forget it, and never run low on coffee again. Members also get exclusive deals on coffee products and discounts from partner brands. Ease your mind and let Black Rifle worry about your coffee supply. Go to Black Riflecoffee dot com to join the Coffee Club Today.
Speaker 3: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Jack Black and Right now.
Speaker 3: Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order.
Speaker 2: Plus.
Speaker 3: Because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy liftball. Make a play for the Playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 9: Tod thought it would be secure to jog in the Cheetah Savannah.
Speaker 10: Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour.
Speaker 9: But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G.
Speaker 10: It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew At and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 1: Five G requires compatible plan and device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com Slash five G for you for details.
Speaker 2: Bad to Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This segment has brought to you by and vis A Line, the official Smile of the Dallas Cowboys. Welcome back, in to Talking Cowboys, presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, the official coffee of America's team. Nick Harris, Isaiah Stanback, I'm Kyle Yeomans Chris Beam in the back. It's about time to get through our twenty twenty three Talking Cowboys Pick Them segment. We got to go through the standings.
Speaker 2: First, don't Yes, we do, absolutely, we do, absolutely do. We all sucked, guys.
Speaker 6: We want to start this off by saying, I beat Kyle and Fantasy last you did.
Speaker 2: You did beat me. There's football, so there's you need it. One in five for the rookie this year start things off.
Speaker 3: He lost every and I mean every non Cowboys pick them last week you went zero and five and then you got the Cowboys right. Thank goodness, you got that one right rough One in five start. Not much better for my reigning champion. To my left, Isaiah Standback, who went two and four last week.
Speaker 2: Overall, that was my shoutout to King Griffy Jr.
Speaker 6: Four to there you go, there you go shout out Seattle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get used to it.
Speaker 3: Ken Griffy didn't never win a World Series in Seattle either, So you gotta gotta turn her.
Speaker 2: Things around, but he's a goat. He is, he's phenomenal, but he never want to ring. All right.
Speaker 3: The after that it was John Machoda three and three and even five hundred for John. Then both the fans and myself go four and two to start the year. So at least we're above five hundred.
Speaker 2: Really good, got something.
Speaker 3: It's very early and when this this thing can turn and flip on its head, and it, no doubt will all the way through the twenty twenty three season. Great job from Brian and Colorado last week. But now we've got Abe in Las Vegas on the line. Abe, Chris Beane told us that you were working. Are you gonna get in trouble for it? For being on the show here?
Speaker 8: No, no, no, I'm gonna I do.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 8: I saw parts from Marsa, but I'm checking in the order and now we're good.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're checking it in order.
Speaker 3: Okay, So make sure I know you want to go to work, but you gotta get your work done first, right, you gotta you gotta represent the fans here.
Speaker 8: Oh of course, that don'try about it.
Speaker 2: Hey, I like it all right, Abe.
Speaker 3: And Las Vegas gonna represent the fans. Let's start with the Ravens at the Bengals, the Bengals trying to rebound after a tough Week one loss against Cleveland. Abi'll start with you.
Speaker 8: Or the teams again. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Ravens at the Bengals Bengles.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'm going to pick the Bengals on this one.
Speaker 2: Bengals at home, Nan, Yeah, I'm with Ave here.
Speaker 3: Let's go Joe shisty, Joe shisty with the rebound.
Speaker 2: What do you think be more baby?
Speaker 3: Okay, going with the Ravens. I think since he bounces back, it's tough for me to see them go oh to two and really start.
Speaker 2: I do have a crazy oh to two team later in this segment, though, though we already know what it is. I bet you do.
Speaker 3: Seahawks at the Lions, the fighting Dan Campbell's versus the fighting former Isaiah standbacks, even though now he's a Cowboys analyst, who you got.
Speaker 2: In this one?
Speaker 3: Seattle was the one team, by the way that led us all down across the board last week. We all picked the Seahawks. Even John said, up, I guess the Rams are gonna win. We just laugh it off like it was nothing. Isaiah, how do you feel do you feel like you let us down?
Speaker 2: In that regard? I feel like I do. I feel like my city let me down.
Speaker 3: Will they let you down? This week against the Detroit Lions and started zero and two, we can.
Speaker 5: Call it a let down because I don't expect them to beat the Lions. Detroit Detroit? Is it Detroit big?
Speaker 2: It's Detroit.
Speaker 3: I think Detroit big. Go give me the Lions.
Speaker 6: I'm taking the Lions.
Speaker 3: What do you think, Abe, I'm.
Speaker 8: Taking the Lions as well, like the energy of bank and would bring it to this group.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Huh, congratulations Seahawks. They might get the wings since we all picked the Lions. The Colts at the Texans two rookie quarterbacks.
Speaker 2: You got c. J.
Speaker 3: Stroud for Houston, Anthony Richardson for the Colts.
Speaker 2: Nick, I'll start with you.
Speaker 6: Oh, I think the Colts have a little bit more weapons. And I'm talking like a little bit back. I think Colts Michael Pittman Junior. Yeah, he looked good last week.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take the Colts on the road as well.
Speaker 3: They seemingly own NRG Stadium even when they're out necessarily the best.
Speaker 2: Give me indeed to get that win on the road. Isaiah, buck the Broncos.
Speaker 5: Man bucking Broncos with the Colts.
Speaker 3: There is a team called the Broncos.
Speaker 8: I can't just say that a I'm going to Colts as well.
Speaker 3: Man, all right, this one, this is my favorite matchup of the week, Chiefs at Jaguars, And since I've already teased it, I'll go first. I think the Chiefs start oh and two. I think Jacksonville and Trevor Lawrence get a win.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I never pick against Patrick Mahomes. I never do, and I'm gonna do it here. I just think the Jags, at least in Week one looked like the better team. The Chiefs have some injuries that are a little bit banged up to start the season. I think they start oh and two and the Jacksonville side gets it done at home.
Speaker 2: What do you think, Isaiah? I gotta go with the Chiefs, man. I can't see any going on too. It's hard. It's hard to see.
Speaker 6: Yeah, bring in bringing Chris Jones back this week, Travis Kelcey expected to. I don't see them going on too.
Speaker 2: Okay, They're what I had.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe they're not as banged up. I'm still gonna go with Jacksonville.
Speaker 8: Abe, I'm gonna take the chase on this one too. I don't I don't think any goes going to either.
Speaker 3: I'll stand alone on this island. It's Jacksonville Island.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 3: I stilled alone on the Dolphins island last week. I was the only one that picked the Fins. They got it done against the Chargers. Can they do it again on the road opposite coast, this time against the New England Patriots. Dolphins at the Pats. Abe what you got?
Speaker 8: I'm gonna tick the Fins on the summer. I think crazy on them.
Speaker 2: I agree with you.
Speaker 3: Tak Miami and to a tongue of Iiloa to win this one against Bill Belichhack, Isaiah, that was kind of weak. That wasn't as good as it has been in years past. Don't want more?
Speaker 2: Got it? Okay? Is that Patriots?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 2: The goat sound for Bill Belichick?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: No, I thought you were trying to make a gun.
Speaker 6: I know you're making a goat sound for Belichick. I was like, okay, good pick man.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take the pain.
Speaker 3: It was weak, Isaiah, you gotta be better. Give me a little bit more there.
Speaker 2: Know what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, I agree.
Speaker 6: I'm taking the Patriots. I think Bill Belichick in prime time he gets it done at home.
Speaker 2: Can you make a goat noise man? Clip it? This is a silly oh say with your chest? Everybody say with your chest? All right?
Speaker 3: Jets at Cowboys? Yeah, Abe, win fins uh. Jets of Cowboys. One of three games in the NFL featuring one to oh teams. It's two different directions. Coming off of a historic shutout forty to nothing, the Cowboys return to AT and T Stadium to take on the Aaron Rodgers less Jets with Zach Wilson at quarterback, Abe, what do you think goes where do you think this one goes?
Speaker 2: Here? In Week two?
Speaker 8: First off, I'm going to pick the Boys in this one, obviously seeing what that running back did last week. I honestly forgot his name, but I'm a little little words I knowing that that is our spot. I'm going to take the Boys twenty eight to twenty four on this one.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, Abe for the call.
Speaker 2: Love the pick.
Speaker 3: Breis Hall certainly a question, but the Cowboys still get it done. Have fun at work, make sure give your boss A nice high five for letting you give us a call in the middle of your shift and.
Speaker 8: We'll hope I represent the Fansaville on shout to Stanley Cup champions Vegas. Well the nice baby, let's go.
Speaker 2: There you go, there, there you go? All right, there you goes. Yeah, I had to throw it in there. That one still stings for us.
Speaker 3: Dallas Stars fans here in the DFW Metroplex appreciate the call as always. Abe in Las Vegas trying to follow up Brian in Colorado last week. All right, Nick, which guy?
Speaker 6: I think this is going to be a tough time of possession battle throughout the day on Sunday afternoon. I think the running games for both teams will be able to have opportunities.
Speaker 2: To get going.
Speaker 6: I think it's gonna be low scoring affair twenty to ten, twenty to thirteen type or deal, but the boys come out on top.
Speaker 5: Okay, Isaiah oh Man, Well, I think Dallas is definitely going to struggle against the run this particular week of Breese Hall and Dalvin Cook. He's gonna be a rough day for them upfront. But I still think they get the dub. I still think they get it done, twenty four seven, twenty.
Speaker 2: Four to seven. Wow.
Speaker 3: The last three times these two teams have met, the Jets have come out with a win. They have won three straight against the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: The last time.
Speaker 3: Dallas beat New York it was back in two thousand and seven. You know who was on the team in two thousand and seven, Not me, not Nick Harris, not me. Isaiah Stanback was on that team.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 6: Then we got to get you to the building on Sunday, actually.
Speaker 2: Got to get it that morning.
Speaker 10: Nice.
Speaker 2: They're good. They're taking care of Jack the box. We're good. Right, it's done.
Speaker 3: Because of that. Now, I think the Cowboys are going to win this game.
Speaker 2: But I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's as cut and dry as it should be. This is a good Jets team, even without Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 2: I really don't. The last three games that.
Speaker 3: Have all been won by the Jets have been won by a single possession, a lot of times by a field goal. Last one in twenty nineteen was twenty four to twenty two final up at MetLife Stadium. I think Dallas covers, though, give me the Cowboys thirty one to seventeen. Dallas gets the win thirty one to seventeen against the Jets and the only I think the defense definitely gets a touchdown in this one as well.
Speaker 2: But we do have another PROD picks to start. Who has the first receiving touchdown of the game this week?
Speaker 6: First receiving touchdown, I'm just go ahead and give it to Cede Lamb. I think he gets loose in the slot. I don't think he's gonna have Sauce Gardner lined up on him most times, as we've talked about, So give me CD Sedarian.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take. I'll take Peyton Hendershot. I thought he was gonna have the first touchdown last week. I think he gets a touchdown this week.
Speaker 6: Dusbon woo oh man, that would be awesome. Actually at and T Stadium would in.
Speaker 2: Plose swing route. I think our studio around everything about the fifteen twelve yard line left side swing. Yeah, let's go love it.
Speaker 6: I would love that.
Speaker 2: That would be a lot of fun in the first part of that game too. Maybe a spin move off.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, spin move. Isaiah's putting all the calls.
Speaker 2: Down this week. I mean, now miss Khalil break five tackles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, Speaking of calls, get on the phone line now eight at eight eight, five, five, two two nine seven. Cowboys storyline with Nick Eatman is coming up next at ten am Central Time. Be sure to line up those calls because it's not only a say it with your Chest Friday for Talking Cowboys. It's to say it with your chest Friday across the board and across Dallas Cowboys dot Com Radio. We've got plenty more to come, Isaiah standback six pm. Or excuse me, it's not on a night game. This is a two pm, two pm Central Time for Cowboys pregame live as He'll be in studio two o'clock. He's gonna make it close. It's gonna be a busy day because he's got a pregame show before that. We got or excuse me, oh, Nick Harris, I just said Nick Eatman in terms of storylineer.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 3: Nick Harris will be at the AT and T Stadium, first home game of the regular season.
Speaker 2: And Joey a lot of fun turn up one time. I might, I might, you might, I'm you might.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll see, we'll see what it goes.
Speaker 2: I'm goanna see what the suit game looks like this week too. That's not gonna be a suit. I'll give you all this now. It's gonna be a good fit. Okay, it's gonna be a good fit. Fit. Always there from Nick Harris.
Speaker 3: Chris Beam will be on the sideline as well.
Speaker 2: Can't wait.
Speaker 3: Sunday three twenty five kickoff on CBS. Tony Romo, Jim Nance on the call for Cowboys and Jets. That does it for us this week. Hope you had as much fun as we did here on Talking Cowboys. Presented by Black Rifle Coffee for Chris Being and Isaiah stand back Nick Harris, I'm Kyle Yeoman saying so long from the Star on Frisco. We'll see you next week. This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.