Speaker 1: Cool Zone Media.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to it could Happen here. I'm Garrison Davis. I'm joined by Mia and Robert to discuss predictive programming. So last episode we talked about the origin of this conspiracy theory, how this Canadian Scottish conspiracy theorist named Alan Watt came up with this idea that through Hollywood movies, TV books, video games, the secret couple of shadowy governments is trying to subliminally prepare us to accept planned events as they take place in the future by putting little hints, shadows, and seeds into our everyday entertainment diet. One of the oldest examples that conspiracy theorists will point to you as an example of predictive programming is this book from the late eighteen hundreds called Futility that talks about a fictional ship called the titan which was thought to be completely unsyn which eventually crashed on an iceberg and sank. This obviously it mirrors what happened to the Titanic in the decades to follow, So, yeah, what are we talking about this sort of stuff? Last episode ended in our discussion of the Hunger Games. I found this old conspiracy blog by this British guy named Neil where he talks about all of his theories surrounding the Hunger Games, books and movies, So we will return to hear Neil's thoughts on the predictive programming implanted into the Hunger Games. Neil also has fascinating opinions on trains. He really doesn't like that in the Hunger Games there is a big train system which he links to like the which he links to the European Union's future train plan as well as as well as like high speed rail plans for North America, which he is very against because do you know who else used trains?
Speaker 3: Was it the Nazis?
Speaker 2: Garretton, It's the Nazis?
Speaker 3: Is it the Nazis?
Speaker 2: It's the Nazis?
Speaker 4: You know you can tell this is an older conspiracy because they because they're actually using the Nazis as the people who use trains and not like the Soviet Union.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think Neil just really likes driving and he thinks that driving is like the epitome of freedom. So he talks about how like trains are trying to control which areas of the country you can go to instead of the freedom of the open road.
Speaker 5: I got stuck behind a train and traffic on my way to the airport, very frustrated to make me late to this call. So I actually I think he's right. I'm on board now.
Speaker 2: He also rants about this, this this nineteen ninety two UN plan called Agenda twenty one about like a big environmental management plan with highly condensed human settlement zones. This is something that both John Birch and Glenn Beck were also like, really.
Speaker 5: Oh, Alex Jones is huge on. Yeah, this was the entire conspiracy ecosystem for about fifteen years. Couldn't shut the fuck up out agenda to anyone. Some of them still go on about it.
Speaker 2: So Neil's upset because that looks similar to like the map of like because PanAm is in like a post climate collapse, we have these very condensed areas of settlement and like a vast like unusable land mass in America. So he has he has this whole thing about that. He he doesn't like that President No looks like the Saturnian figure of Kronos, the father of time, who devours children, just like just like how President Snow sacrifices children to maintain like societal control of PanAm in the Hunger Games.
Speaker 5: You know, let him see my bed, my bathroom. That'll uh yeah really good. In the center of some I have a giant copy of the Saturn eating his Son painting. That's like right next to my toilet. It's great painting. Also not necessarily about that. They just found a painting of a guy eating a guy, and we're like, it's probably Saturn that this guy was trying to bait.
Speaker 2: That is the research quality that Neil also does. He's like, yeah, it's probably all these things.
Speaker 3: Seems like it's Saturn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like it's Saturned.
Speaker 5: Yeah, kind of uncomfortable to imagine it's anyone else.
Speaker 2: Neil also compares The Hunger Games to China's one child policy and the population reduction conspiracy theories of Agenda twenty one. Just like in the Hunger Games, it's about having children kill each other, just like the one child policy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's how China does the one child policy. Other children are told to kill.
Speaker 2: The family back on the Revolutionary tract quote. I can't confirm that Susan Collins used the archetype of Artemis for her character of Catnus, But what can be observed is how this female role model is a symbol for revolution, a new order, and more importantly, a new world system. This is clearly the blueprint for a new America. So part of this blueprint that he talks about is like implanted microchips and a brutal police state that arrests and kills protesters, unlike our current police state, which would never arrest or kill a protester. Yeah, and everyone just carries micro trips around. Yeah yeah, now more more devious than the murder happy police. Neil finds the bird symbolism to be including Catnus's dress, which transforms into the mocking jay symbol, which, according to Neil looks quote remarkably like a Benu bird of Egypt, as well as a phoenix, especially when encircled in fire quote. The phoenix a classic mystery school symbol that relates to the unseen forces that transforms the world. Both Catnus and Pete's costumes set a fire as they enter the arena before the tournament, with Catnus becoming the bird on fire. She's the embodiment of the coming transformation, the beginning and the end. Catinus and Peda are symbols of Artemis and Apollo, the twins and children of the New World Order of Gods. Smokeless fire is also a major symbol used by the Illuminati and as their vehicle to communicate with the Arkans. He never goes into further detail of.
Speaker 5: A Yes, smokeless powder is what made warpop, so you know, we've there's other things. It's not just the Illuminati. We use it for fireworks too.
Speaker 2: Catnus is the woman closed in fire sun in the Book of Revelation and the EU, the United Nations, and the Security Council replicate the symbolism a phoenix rising out of the tyranny and war. It's all reversed symbolism, of course, because these bodies are set to administer the World Army, Police and the future New World Order unquote. Though he's there complaining about a United Nations mural that was made after World War Two about a phoenix of peace rising from the ashes of war and houses actually reversed symbolism because they're actually going to be, you know, laying out this global one world government calling it peace. You know. He also talks more about the Book of Revelation and how twelve and thirteen combined and the unification of the new world, just like in the Bible. And then finally to get to three that three finger salute quote, it's interesting when you dig a little deeper and find that Catnus's salute is reminiscent of a certain Nazi youth salutes found in Eastern Europe in the late nineteen thirties. He's and he's also quite concerned by the new adoption of the salute by the Girl Scouts, despite the three finger salute being used in Scout organizations for over a century.
Speaker 5: You know, yeah, yeah, like the boy Scouts have a lot are sinister, but not because of the salute. Now, is the least of the problems with the Scout was a brief moment of reprieve for a lot of those boys getting to do a salute.
Speaker 2: And then he also says, quote, it's no surprise that the mocking jpin also looks similar to a Nazi gunner badge, because, as I've already shown, the bird is the symbol for the power of revolution, a new order that goes all the way back to the Holy Roman Empire.
Speaker 5: And these are the guys will be like, look the mocking jay symbol it's similar to then they'll see like a Scout sniper flag that looks like the SS logo and go, well, there's clearly nothing related to.
Speaker 2: That, and then we will we will close this by continuing on the revolutionary elements quote what kind of revolution does catnus symbolize? Are the youth of today being readied for another revolution followed by another dictatorship? How many more celebrities are we going to see being used as a mouthpiece for revolution. I am all for peaceful revolution based on respect and love, but the movies never portray that kind of revolution. A peaceful revolution is one inspired by the inner world of imagination and not necessarily the outer world of this five sensus. The type of revolution that the elite would want us to unfold here would be one born of pandemonium. The illuminati, in those in control of the current global empire in the making, love to hide their agenda in plain sight within commercial so called fictitious movies and in the media industry in general. The Hunger Games is the script for the ttalitarian elite ruled brutal police state, the agendas repeatedly being laid out in front of our very eyes, both in real everyday life and in things we choose to expose ourselves within the so called entertainment industry.
Speaker 4: That's one of these things where all of these conspiracy theories center around the fact that people, for reasons that are incomprehensible to be believed that the thing the US government wants you to do is shoot guns at them.
Speaker 2: Yes, right, No, No, they don't.
Speaker 4: I guarantee they don't want you to shoot machine guns out there.
Speaker 5: They like you to spend money and go to work. That's the primary thing the US government wants you to do. Pay your taxes without too much fuss.
Speaker 2: Do you know what else the US government wants you to do, Robert.
Speaker 5: I know a number of things the US government wants me to do, Garrison, but I won't. I will not stop telling people to take colloidal silver for all of their health care problems. The only way to really carry out the revolution starts with putting silver in your body.
Speaker 2: All right, we are back. I've actually always wanted to do the topical silver and get that like blue skin. I thought that'd be kind of cool.
Speaker 3: You have to do a lot of it, cares.
Speaker 2: I'm well aware, like we can.
Speaker 4: Achieve this with body paint.
Speaker 5: I do find it very funny that they're so obsessed with like the Hunger Games as this like this is the elite showing you how they're going to crack down on all of us. And then when it actually when the Hunger Games inspires an actual revolution, it's like the one that gets no support from any like Spook agency in the the only one. There's no CIA, no FSB, fucking nothing like it's it's just a bunch of teenagers and their books and three D printers.
Speaker 2: I mean, And like looking back at at that Hunger Game section, it's always interesting how people like this they're like in the real world, very like pro police in a lot of cases, but then also being like they're trying to instill a police state, right, It's they get to eat their cake and have it too, where they are both pro law enforcement but also anti this like imagined evil version of law enforcement. That's always like right on the cusp of being introduced, there's a.
Speaker 5: Through line there, which is that they are anti whatever it seems like people are telling them is like obviously, okay, it's it's oppositional, definant. It's the same reason why, like you think that you're on, you're living in a normal earth, so it's got to be a hollow earth, right, Like it's this if something is popular, if a movie's popular, it can't just be a movie that people liked. And if it's like, you know, I saw a Hunger Game, the first Hunger Games movie, and I tried to read the books and I was like, nah, I can't read these you know, they're not they were not written for me. Like it's it's just I was not interested in them. And that's all I really thought about it. But like certain people, if they see something popular and they don't immediately fall in love with it, they have to come up with some reason why it's sinister. And it's the same thing that leads them to reject everything else, right that, Like, if other people like something and I don't get it, or I feel weird or don't understand it, then it has to be a fucking conspiracy. Like that used to be one percent of this country, and through social media it's become like half of us because it's a deeply addictive way to feel.
Speaker 2: I think the most sinister thing about the new Hunger Games is that they did not put nearly enough Hunter Shafer in that movie.
Speaker 5: So let's know who that is.
Speaker 2: Let's continue to the last.
Speaker 3: That's got to be predictive hunter Shaver. So they wanted.
Speaker 5: Okay, so this is like very clearly, well, no, I could go into like I could go into like they're trying to make the kids trans right, they wanted to like hunt down their parents shaved right in Shave you know Earth. Well, I'm saying you could easily turn it into a conspiracy theory, Garrison, you could make it work.
Speaker 2: So last thing we are to talk about the new hit movie Leave the World Behind. Garrison made me watch this.
Speaker 4: I'm never gonna forgive them for it.
Speaker 2: One of it is. It is one of the most recent examples of a movie sparking predictive programming conspiracies. It's by the creator of mister Robot, which retroactively makes mister Robot much worse. Now. There is a few reasons why this movie has caused so much uproar, a major factor being that it's produced by the Obamas, as in the Presidents Very responsible. There is, there is, there's Havana syndrome references discussion of an evil cabal that runs the world plans to collapse The United States and the two child leads wear t shirts that read obey and NASA, respectively, which has been the cause of a lot of discourse.
Speaker 6: NASA, Yeah, the left's long term plan.
Speaker 5: Look, several of the letters in NASA are also in Stalin. Are you gonna tell me that's a coincidence?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Probably, I will, I will now, I will now share this, share this clip from Steve Bannon, who had a Dutch far right e girl on his show to discuss the movie.
Speaker 3: He's doing good, then, So he's doing good. That's good. I was worried about Steve.
Speaker 7: Okay, So we see a movie here now that is co produced by the Obamas about the potential potential cyber attack which causes mayhem obviously, and I saw it and it reminded me an awful lot of the narrative portrayed in a video published about two years ago by the World Economic Forum. And this was a video in which they supposedly warned us for a cyber pandemic. Interesting choice of words there, And they detail what could happen if we are under a cyber attack, and that the only way that we could solve an attack like that would be to disconnect everything and everyone completely from the Internet.
Speaker 3: So I figured this.
Speaker 7: Seems to me like a classic case of predictive programming where not just the World Economic Forum, but now also through movies and you know, fictional stories, they are trying to prepare public to the idea of cyber attacks and the potential chaos that could come with that.
Speaker 2: So that is that is her her big problems with the movie, which we'll see we'll see echoed in a lot of the people we talk about here with the World Economic Forums warning about a big cyber attack. She then went on to rant about the movies anti white sentiments, probably from the Obama's involvement.
Speaker 3: Clearly, yeah she has.
Speaker 2: She has almost a million followers followers on Twitter. It is wild also because she's Dutch. Her last name is and I shit you not Vlardinger broke so great, great stuff happening in the Dutch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is that predicting?
Speaker 2: For a summary of the movie, all at this conspiracy theory, TikTok explain the basic themes that we'll be discussing here.
Speaker 8: Essentially, the movie is about the downfall of civilization and how it's done in three steps, her step being that the government is going to be tappled from within the next one that it's going to be literally with disinformation and misinformation to confuse the masses and to create chaos. The third step, if the first and second step are done correctly, is going to cause basically a civil war, causing the paranoid and problematic to start turning on each other. The little girl is obsessed with the last episode of Friends, called How It Ends, which is interesting because the star of the movie, Julia Roberts, also dated Matthew Perry way way back, Matthew Perry, who also passed away earlier this year. The movie also references like billionaires and their bunkers, and it references the Cabal on way more than one occasion. The heart of it is that the cabal has fallen and so nobody is in charge, and this is what's leading to the fall of the United States of America. Essentially, it has a very predictive programming feel to it, and I mean with the Obamas and the constant references to water. Planes crash in the water and a boat called the White Lion runs up on shore from the ocean. Everybody wants water, They're constantly drinking water. Here's some water you want some water. Then the Obama chef just drowned. I can't watch anything anymore. I can't enjoy any summon up. The entire movie itself doesn't even have a plot. There's no real storyline to this movie, and the ending is awful. If I if I were not paying attention like I am, I would think the movie would be terrible. There's no resolution, there's no real start. It just seems like it's just here, just here, it's just telling you and one more thing. It talks about microwave e MP.
Speaker 2: Like, Okay, that's that's. That's that.
Speaker 5: Their brains are so melted that like they can't see a movie made in the image of all of their fears is made in the image of all their fears. Like the whole it's so sunsettling. It doesn't even start properly. It's just it just begins. You're just in it, like Noah, man, that's it's kind of how a movie goes.
Speaker 2: I like how she talks about she like she like can't enjoy movies anymore, which is like the end result of all these all these conspiracy theorists, like they just they just can't enjoy life because they see everything as this series of like interconnected incidents leading to some kind of grand narrative that makes it impossible to like actually like be happy, which is probably the funniest thing. Also that she thinks the movie predicted the death of the Obama's chef, which I don't don't know if that's real.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you're one of these people, that's the most significant thing that's happened the last eighteen months. The Obama chef and Matthew Perry are like the Rosetta Stone for everything that's wrong in society, and not just two people who died because it's a year.
Speaker 2: Because Matthew Perry used to date Jessica Roberts, who's the star of the Verbe, of course, and there's friends references all throughout the film, so it's all connected.
Speaker 5: Subtle friends' references, very subtleind you miss him if you don't pay attention.
Speaker 2: So the last conspiracy theorist want to talk about is this like metaphysical influencer named Tristan Haggard who spends most of his time on stream selling hormone supplements for men so that they could boost their testosterone and stop being soy boys. While discussing various conspiracies, love it, he says, quote cyber attacks, bio warfare, weaponized limes disease, lone star tick, chronic wasting, disease, things that get you to stop eating meat. These things, these types of these types of programs are seated throughout the film. I feel like the tick bite and a lot of that stuff might have been a little bit of that DARPA extracurricular script editions. Yeah, yeah, unquote.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sure, yeah, of course. The fact that a kid gets a bit by a tick and gets all fucked up is like trying to stop you from eating a try.
Speaker 2: To stop you from eating meat. Quote. I feel like the average norm you might not put together the limes disease, possible bioepon connection unquote amazing. Yeah, I don't think the average normy might might not put that one together.
Speaker 5: You know, that does suggest to me that all these people are gonna die in thirty seconds if there's any real kind of unrest because their attitude towards the idea of disease that was planted by.
Speaker 3: The New World Order.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people won't get sick now. These two guys on this stream also said that they they had to stop watching mister Robot in the third season because there were too many quote unquote gay scenes, which is really funny.
Speaker 5: I had to stop watching it in this first season because I don't like Remy Malick. But you know, see I I are built different.
Speaker 2: I had. I had to keep watching just for Christians later, but that's just me.
Speaker 3: He did make it hard to quit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, So most of the time these two guys on their conspiracy podcast just complain about how Ethan Hawk is a weak little soy boy, and all of the and and and and all and all of the quote unquote by POC people were more like put together and more commanding. They constantly say bye Palk, which is an interesting choice from that that is really fascinating.
Speaker 5: Actually, since Marshall Ali's daughter isn't really a character in that movie. Marsha law Ali is okay because he's a great, great actor, but like, it's not like it's not like all of the characters who aren't white or like written stirringly well, most of the characters of this movie are written like dog shit eates things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Tristan here says, quote there's so much predictive programming and social engineering of how the mechanics of possible collapse of the power grid, collapse and the communications would result in basically chaos. And then I have I have this little clip here of him talking about the big cyber attack.
Speaker 9: Right now, a lot of people are saying, well, this is predictive programming. They're going to do this cyber attack. And you know, we've been talking about this type of stuff for years, right with the cyber Polygon exercises and the World Economic Forum, and you're working with U defense contractors in military intelligence was not working on the possible scenario of a cyber attack, right The cyber attack is one of these scenarios that they're saying it's gotta happen. It's coming, the big cyber attacks coming. But I feel like films like this the intention could be to make people so afraid of just the mere possibility of a total collapse like.
Speaker 2: This, so they obviously sound like they know what they're talking about there. That's very very very polished. Now Tristan thinks that he has a better idea to kind of seed collapse quote. A better way to implement this would be to not really roll out a huge wide scale power outages and communications outages but make it up protracted, small and localized so that you can still maintain a certain level of propaganda and control and then create enough fear to where people will accept the mandatory digital ID for the Internet and the Central Bank digital currencies and whatnot. It's like a limited type of thing, a regional type of thing that then is hyped up to be the worst thing ever unquote. These guys are really like talking about this mandatory digital ID and the central bank digital currencies as being this big threat and there's gonna just be and any day this this this cyber attack which is gonn, which is gonna force us to all adopt this this uh, this digital ID to be able to sign into the internet.
Speaker 3: Quote.
Speaker 2: All you have to do is have most of the normal people afraid enough of the possible scenario and tease it. It's almost like a cyber attack brinksmanship type of thing unquote, so they think that, you know, you don't actually need to have the cyber attack, You just need to have people afraid enough that it could happen by by talking about it in media, film, TV, you know, all all this sort of stuff.
Speaker 5: You can't even get people to like change their passwords like.
Speaker 2: And it's so funny because like the past few months, there actually has been a decent number of.
Speaker 3: Cyber attacks constantly, yes, which are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a very like a constant influx, which are all just being constantly handled. And it's it's not led to any of these massive apocalyptic scenarios that that that they're talking about, know.
Speaker 5: I mean, like the movie has part of how the movie has to make this, like has to make it, Like why the movie is set in the middle of nowhere is that if it's set in a city and the internet goes out, the way people would actually respond would be like the way they respond when there's just some sort of random outage initially like like oh shit, my phone doesn't work right now, I guess I've got to figure something else out for a second. Like it's it's easier to have it seem disconnected and like completely disorienting when you have everybody like out in the middle of nowhere without other people around to make shit makes sense.
Speaker 2: I'm going to play Well one more clip from from Tristan's livestream here.
Speaker 10: I feel like, well, also, I mean they haven't they've been building all of this technocracy stuff to throw it away. Thanks, Right, they've been building it to implement it, so if there was an outage or the cyber attack or whatever, this would be some temporary, limited thing, you know, hyped up into oblivion and oh it was all the Trump maga people, or it was all the Christians that did it to go working with Russia. Right, that's what they're gonna say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, totally. They're gonna blame the big cyber attack on the Trump Christians. That's Timby, who's gonna who's gonna launch the big attack?
Speaker 6: Totally absolutely to everyone will assume knew how to do hack is the Trumpers. Yeah, we taught him how to change the settings on their smart TV.
Speaker 3: And now they've hacked the planet.
Speaker 2: What do you do? As as soon as you turn off motion smoothing, then you're ready to go. They're gonna hack the system, get in, shut everything down. Oh so this Tristan guy was getting like hundreds of dollars in super chats on this stream. He's he's verified on YouTube. He has over one hundred thousand subscribers, and he is one of the has some of the like not not very hidden anti Semitism, but like I am kind of surprised that he's able to say as much as he is while still being verified and getting all this money, because he has this line towards the end of his of his stream quote, the little girl is inside the house with the bunker that everyone else was trying to go to, and she's sitting at the table surrounded by like goy slop. She's just got all the freaking kibble foods like Funians and Doritos. She's having a feast of gluttony. It's all freaking globo homo kibble, fruity pebbles and stuff. She's just gluttonously consuming a bunch of you know, trash processed foods. She's just all alone, just looking kind of autistic. Unquote what the fuck? So, Yeah, he's just talking about like goy slop. Like there's like the like like the Jews are creating junk food to pacify.
Speaker 3: I want you to eat worms and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. So that that is most of most of his interesting opinions. I'll leave the world behind a pretty a pretty bad movie.
Speaker 3: A pretty bad movie.
Speaker 5: You know, there's one real conspiracy theory about it, and it has nothing to do with the Obamas or predict programming, we see a character at the beginning of the movie, a survivalist prepping to take care of his family even though no one knows a disastro is coming. And later near the end of the movie, when Ethan Hawk's son is sick, we meet the survivalist again. It turns out he's a handyman who lives in the edge of town, and he's played by Kevin Bacon now Garrison. In the classic film Trimmers, Kevin Bacon plays a handyman character who with his friend Earl Bassett played by Fred Ward, has to fight off an attack by subterranean ancient giant worm beasts in order to save himself in his small community and Dune in just like Dune Garrison and in the Lore of the Trimmers movies Val McKee. Kevin Bacon's character is not seen in further movies because he gets rich and he marries Ronda le Beck and they move off somewhere. Maybe they move to the northeast to an island off the coast of the East Coast, where he bought a house and became a survivalist prepper, informed by his experiences with his good friend Bert Gummer. The local survivalist who shot a giant worm to death and maybe leave the world behind, as a stealth sequel to the first Trimmers movie, showing what Kevin Bacon's character does later in life.
Speaker 2: I would be so much more of a fan of Sam s Mill if he if he tried to, if he tried to put the Tremor's movies into the canon of mister Robot like.
Speaker 5: It would have been, It would have been perfect. I would have completely changed my opinion on this movie. He shout up to Kevin Bacon's house and he'd come out with a gun, and they'd been like, look, we just need some antibiotics. And He's like antibiotics, what about the fucking worms? How are you people walking around? And then the movie ends. At the end of the movie, it was all a Trimmer's sequel.
Speaker 2: You you you Korean Iranian terrorists went into the wrong reckcrooit. So I lastly just want to talk a little bit about some of like, you know, the obvious problems with this diictive programming idea. Right, it completely annoys the fact that humans use art as a form of cultural creation, like we imagine futures in our art, specifically because they could come into being. Like a lot of a lot of like sci fi that influences technology comes from this. That's also kind of the basis of Mark Fisher and Nick Lan's like a cultural hyperstition where you specifically make art to have this larger cultural effect that then it can bring things into being as opposed to the more like individualistic use of like occultism. And then a big, a big part of all of this, this predictive programming thing is also just like apaphenia, right It's it's people creating connections and patterns and random data because it's it's actually easy to look back and pick out past media that has seemingly predicted events, but it's much harder to identify current media that is actually predicting future events.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 2: This is this is a part of hindsight bias. The tendency that we have to look at past events is more predictable than what they actually were. It is it's a common psychological response to a traumatic event like like a big pandemic or a school shooting. There's also you know, all of these all of these predictive programming theories fall into these kind of contradictory depictions, which is why the which is why the Hunger Games guy like uh calls it like reverse symbolism. Right, it's it's if this if if predictive programming is orchestrated by a shadowy cabal seeking to implement a totalitarian takeover by normalizing an incredibly oppressive government. Uh, in media and film TV, why is the said media almost exclusively about like rebel heroes overthrowing and evil to talitarian government. Right, it doesn't, it doesn't actually match. And there's been a lot of like cultural studies showing that whether you portray something in media as positive or negative will strongly affect the audience's takeaway of the stimulus. So if you show something positively, they're more like they're more likely to view it as a positive thing. If you show something negatively, they're more likely to view it as a negative thing. Right, this this, this sounds very obvious, but you do have to do like social science to actually like show this is a real pattern. And then finally, I will I will end this by quoting from that that article from the Ohio State University quote. There are a few purposes for predictive programming, and not all of them have to deal with tyranny. Some of them are meant to lessen the blow of an event like nine to eleven or as previously mentioned, at the Sandy Hook shootings. The contradiction arises when thinking about why the government would want to warn us or prepare us for Sandy Hook. The whole point of Sandy Hook conspiracies is to doubt the event even happened, so the government would create a conversation around gun control. This would defeat the purpose of staging it if the government was trying to ensure a smaller or inexistent response unquote. Especially like looking back at what we talked about with like the Simpsons, it's just a fun game people play, right Like it sounds like a fun a fun world to live in. If you can imagine this interconnected web connecting every single thing that happens to your own experiences, it's it's it's it's a way to turn turn the world into like this, this great mystery that you can instead of just like experiences that you have to live through.
Speaker 4: These people need real hobbies.
Speaker 2: Like Finally, the thing I wanted to mention is that the the upcoming discussion of predictive programming is all centered around this movie coming out next month called Civil War, which many many of these people in their discussion of Leave the World Behind are are are very much talking about how Civil War just seems like a sequel to Leave the World Behind, because Leave the World Behind seems like it's set up like a possible American civil war, and how this upcoming movie is itself going to be a massive predictive programming operation to prepare American citizens for civil conflict with each other. So have fun seeing a whole bunch of conspiracy theories develop around this movie that comes out next month.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'll be that'll be good.
Speaker 5: I mean, I wish people would start some conspiracy theories around. Alex Garland's TV showed Devs, which is dog shit also and and one of the one of the worst uses of that guy from Parks and rec that I've seen in a long time, heartbreaking. They use math to see the past, Garrison.
Speaker 2: That kind of reminds me of this movie I watched for research called Knowing with with Nick Cage, who finds a piece of paper that has something that's able to predict like catastrophic events. Alex Jones saw this movie predicted an oil rig explosion in the Gulf of Mexico. But besides that, you don't see it. You don't really see it much in these in these circles, despite its very like obvious, like predictive focus.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Mostly Dev's features a bunch of very good actors standing around and staring at a screen where a grainy picture of Jesus from the past is lit up in like movie theater size screens like it's it's it's very it's very mid. That's what I'm saying about DEVS. It's pretty mid. Folks don't watch DEVS.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, same same thing with this Obama movie. So yeah, watch out for the Obama's new movies, which are all to seed the collapse of humanity, as well as the A twenty four, the A War movie, which is probably devious in some way, so have fun with that.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 5: I'll say this, Barack Obama, it's not his fault, obviously that a bunch of racists lost their mind when he became president. But knowing that it was kind of responsible for him to make his debut movie production a movie about a cabal taking over the government using secret weapons.
Speaker 3: Absolutely you knew what was going to happen. Barack you're not a dumb man.
Speaker 5: Tell me that's not what was going to happen.
Speaker 2: Absolutely all right, Well, I think that does it for us today. Have fun predicting the end of this episode.
Speaker 1: It Could Happen here as a production of cool Zone Media. For more podcasts from cool Zone Media, visit our website cool zonemedia dot com, or check us out on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to podcast You can find sources for It could Happen Here, updated monthly at coolzonemedia dot com slash sources. Thanks for listening.