Speaker 1: Boom, Have no fear.
Speaker 2: The Iron rap Ports Stereo Podcast is here beginning Boom Have no fear. The I Am Rappaport Stereo Podcast is here. On today's brand new bang the Iron Rapports Stereo Podcast.
Speaker 1: He's back. It's birthday boy.
Speaker 2: The world traveler Deuce Paccino Boom Boom Collins is with me on a brand new, high flying, hilarious I Am Rappaport Stereo podcast. We're talking some Nicks Pacers, We're talking Reggie Miller, and we're talking pre birthday plans with the co host with the most part time sometimes coast of the Iron rap Port Stereo Podcast, Deuce Paccino, Miles Jordanek the Bleacher. Start this puppy over some real nice Start this puppy over some reel, but most importantly, start this Iron Rapports Stereo podcast off with something real funky three two one, Boom have no fear of The Iron Rapport Stereo Podcast is here. Higgey Have no fear.
Speaker 1: The I Am Rapaport Stereo Podcast is here in the Place to be.
Speaker 2: My name is Michael Rapport aka the Inflamed Oshcnazi aka the Salt of Sniff aka the Raging Bullshitter aka the Gringo Man Dingo aka mister New York. You are now rocking with the very very best Iron Rap Port Stereo podcast. Welcome to the Iron Dome of Disruption. Welcome to the Ziggy Zone of Disruption. Hope everyone's feeling real good. Hope everybody's feeling super duper fantastic as we head into the last few days of the month of May twenty twenty five. If you could believe that we are in the last few days of the month of May, that means after May comes what June. You've asked for him, You've tweeted, you've DMD, you've emailed, and I delivered without further ado because the anticipation is just too much sometimes. Dino Casino aka Douce Collins aka Boom Boom Collins aka the Young Shooter Dean Collins is back on the Iron Rap Report Stereo podcast, the part time sometime co host of the Iron Rapport Stereo podcast. Who's turning thirty five years young this week.
Speaker 3: Boom, Yes, great intro. Love that kind of intro. Love that kind of intro. Man, I just just keep it positive like that moving forward. That sounds so good, and I think you called me boom boom. I don't know what first time I've ever heard that.
Speaker 1: I came up with that earlier today. Well, what is that boom boom?
Speaker 2: It's just boom boom Collins. Like, you come in, it's like boom boom, you know, and you come with the jokes. It's like boom boom and you bring that energy boom boom.
Speaker 1: So we call you boom boom Collins. I love that.
Speaker 3: It's like bam bam is a baby and now boom boom is an adult. It works. It fits you across the board. We don't need to discuss it.
Speaker 1: It fits.
Speaker 3: What about you, man? The hair, The hair is looking good. The skin's looking good. They you know, sometimes the skin is red. It's not looking that red lately. The eyes are piercing green. You have green eyes, right?
Speaker 1: Or blue? What do you mean the skin's not always? What does that mean?
Speaker 3: No, it's like the same with mine. It's like it depends on the day. It could wake up with a little bit of bloat. You could wake up with a little bit of like a new scab on your face. It happens to me, It happens to the best of us now.
Speaker 2: But when you're giving a compliment, just leave it as a compliment. Don't go it looks better than it did the last time or any of that. You could just say you look good. You have to say the last time you didn't look good. And sometimes you look blotchy and shitty. You don't have to say that.
Speaker 3: They didn't say that, but duly noted you did insinuate that. I didn't say blotchy, but it never looks blotchy, man, I'm just saying it rejuvenated great.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about it.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about doing a lymphatic drainage massage with a facial on the side. Is that something that you would be down to do as like a like homies, I.
Speaker 1: Totally be down to do lymphatic massage. I feel like this is the new word and it's the new trend.
Speaker 2: I feel like for people like you and me, it has to be eating correctly and then you need to go under the knife. I feel like lymphatic massages and facials and all that that's like it's comforting. My wife gets lymphatic massages and I know she it's relaxing. But I feel like, if you think you're gonna fix anything, particularly somebody that looks like you.
Speaker 1: A lymphatic massage is not enough. You need like a scalpel.
Speaker 2: Start cutting things, moving things, freezing things off, taking something from here.
Speaker 1: That's enough. It's enough.
Speaker 3: We understood the first time. I understand what you're saying, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just feel like it could be.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to get that glow. Man, I'm trying to get that glow, like striving to look what you look like, which looks great right now.
Speaker 1: But yeah, appreciate that. Well. You know.
Speaker 2: The thing is is you're turning thirty five this week, and I'm going to tell you right now. We've discussed this on other I Am rap Port serial podcast episodes. I met you when I was thirty five and you were fifteen, and now I'm fifty five and you're turning thirty five. I want to tell you what nobody told me, or I want to emphasize what people may have told me, but I didn't listen to enjoy it while you can, motherfucker, because you're thirty five.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Just think about how quick I in front of your eyes when from thirty five fifty five. Yeah, and I'm not just talking about the physical ramifications of aging.
Speaker 1: I hear about the whole thing.
Speaker 2: You're turning thirty five, enjoy it. And that's my words of wisdom and my birthday present for you this year. That what I just gave you is words of wisdom slash birthday present.
Speaker 1: So because it's your birthday week, I want to excuse me. I want to prepare you for on your birthday on May thirtieth, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Don't go like searching emails like, oh, is there an Amazon Prime for Michael Report or is there like a FedEx coming? What I just gave you is the present and go any further.
Speaker 3: I was really taking that all in, like legitimately taking that all in, going I'm waiting for that advice. It's sound advice. I understand the advice. And then you slipped and that was my birthday present at the end there, which is offensive to include that in that advice. Because I do the advice, man, I really do. Because I've found myself giving people advice that are in their twenties, like like I'm gonna be thirty five and I'm like, yo, you think you're old at twenty eight, and they'll go like people in their twenties. They'll be like, like someone in their mid twenties will be like, oh, you're so young, like you're only thirty four or whatever. But I would say that at twenty eight to someone who is like thirty five, or I would say that at twenty five to someone who's thirty five and go, you're young though you're young. But in the back of my head, I'd be like, oh, fuck, well, at least I'm not at least I'm not that age. At least I'm not thirty five, because you know that's that's old. But I understand time can fly like that. I do want to try and share my screen here if we can, huh uh, because I want to show that photo of you. I want to show here. I'm gonna do it right here.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Can you see can you see this? Wow?
Speaker 3: Okay, now, for the people who aren't listening, you'll have to watch the video. But this is a photo of me and Michael. Okay, it's me when I was fifteen years old. It's Michael when he So the date on this photo is March twenty third, two thousand and five. Okay, your birthday's March twentieth, So you had just turned thirty five years old. In this photo, it's the very first photo me and you have ever taken together. On the set of The War at Home. I was very excited to get a picture with you. But it is so trippy, Like you said, to talk about the fact that I'm going to be your age in this photo when we met, and that puts things in perspective for me, and it's just an absolute mind fuck.
Speaker 1: So that's insane. That picture're insane.
Speaker 2: It's fucked up on so many levels because you're not my son. You look like it could be my son and you somehow, some way you're store around and nobody understands the relationship.
Speaker 1: That can nextion we have. I don't understand it.
Speaker 2: You don't understand it, and I'm sure who's ever watching this is probably going what the fuck?
Speaker 1: For sure?
Speaker 2: But I like how you did that screen share. That was impressive. Man, did you did you have to bet? How'd you do that?
Speaker 1: I tried to just I had it teed up.
Speaker 3: But we need to do that for the podcast, where you could put the image there while we're talking about what we're talking about. We'll do that, Miles and Jordan. We got to do that. We'll line those two up. But that was impressive, man, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But you know, I wish, yeah, I wish, I wish. You know, the War at Home it's got it's like core fan base and the people who love it love it. I just wish it had the legs that some of these other shows have, so that me, you, Kyle, Kaylee, Ronnie Malick, we could all get on the road and do a fucking podcast rewatch of the whole show each episode. We could just rewatch the episodes and and think about what we were thinking about during that time or if we remembered it or not. That would be fun, And that may be something me and you just do for the diehard fans of the.
Speaker 2: Show, hard core War at Home fans, exactly because because the Word Home was such a good show and such a funny show. And I don't want to get into the weeds of the politics of a show being on a network and you know, the production companies not from the network, and you know that's what it is. But it was basically like the network was Fox and the production company wasn't Fox, so they want to you know, it started to get to a point in TV where the networks wanted to produce and on the shows, and YadA YadA, YadA YadA.
Speaker 3: Your brothers produced it, and they were like, no, we want all of it, and if we don't have all of it, we're getting rid of you kind of a thing.
Speaker 1: So they can't end up.
Speaker 2: And it's screwed up because they're like, we're getting rid of you, and we're like, this is a great show.
Speaker 1: We're busting our I mean, we used to work our asses off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and not that other people don't, but I know, specifically you and me. I mean I gave that show every single thing I had, and I know you were, although you were fifteen and annoying, like you really appreciated it when it was happening.
Speaker 1: I mean, you had a fucking ball doing that show.
Speaker 3: We had a ball and I I mean, look, I barely had anything to do. I mean when they did give me shit to do, it was all you know massive you're complaining about.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: I was going to give you a compliment, say that you're you had dialogue in every single scene. It was tough just to memorize my own shit every week, but to do it where you you were on every single page, and you would make me crinkle your script pages, and I would make you.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't make you.
Speaker 2: You said you wanted a job, like you want an extra pay, so I would pay you to be my sort of assistant because I had an actual assistant, and it'd be like, you're my assistant to my assistant.
Speaker 1: I didn't say I wanted a job.
Speaker 3: You said, if you want to keep your job on this show, here's a new job for you. You're gonna have to highlight and crinkle my fucking script. That's how it kind of came about. I had to I was. It was more like slave labor at that point. But we had a good time. I definitely appreciated it a lot. I'm not going to name names. Other people didn't appreciate it as much. Got a little jaded during the process, but likely quickly jaded, very quickly. But you know, I mean, like immediately jam, which is weirdly immediately. But we we had a good Uh, we had a great time.
Speaker 2: Damn podcast. The thing that's exciting about your next few weeks, aside from the fact that you're turning thirty five years old, you're no spring chicken. You might look like a nineteen year old who just rolled out of his first year in college. You might have that that look with the sweatshirt and and the you know, the like the hair and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: But you're now thirty five years old.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you were going to celebrate that first of all important question, what are we doing to celebrate your thirty fifth birthday?
Speaker 3: I don't have anything set up as of right now. I'm you know, I got this big trip lined up. I've been putting a lot of a lot into this.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get to the trip after the birthday. Let's get to the birthday.
Speaker 3: No, that's what I'm saying. I'm laying low before my trip. Then again, maybe a few people might have something in store for me. Maybe they do, maybe they don't. I'm gonna go to a dinner with some friends, you know, maybe we'll go to a bar after. We'll see where the night takes us. But yeah, I'm just gonna be surrounded by you know, my friends and some family and stuff like that. And and then you know, a week after that, I'll be heading to Copenhagen and Norway and Amsterdam and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: So now talk to us about the trip. So we're doing Copenhagen. You were flying from Los Angeles to Copenhagen.
Speaker 3: Flying from Los Angeles to Copenhagen, it's a brutal flight.
Speaker 1: I'm using my miles.
Speaker 3: I've saved a lot of American Airlines miles, so I'm upgrading a little bit, and I have a layover in Philadelphia. Then we land in Copenhagen. I'm gonna stay in a hostel the first three days with two of my buddies, just to get the social fix in and meet new people and go out with people, and you know, because we don't want to get there and just not know what to do. So I thought, okay, maybe, you know, we'll see some other people who are in the same boat as us in this hostel.
Speaker 2: Yes, question, isn't there an age limit for people to stay in a hostel?
Speaker 1: Like you're thirty five?
Speaker 2: Is it like for like nineteen twenty twenty one, like you, you're now that guy that'd be like, oh you look, how old are you?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 1: No, it's not like that.
Speaker 3: There's people all all walks of life.
Speaker 1: You know, who knows.
Speaker 3: I could be sharing a room with a fucking eighty six year old. I don't know, someone else just wants to get their travel time in. But we're only doing the hostel for the first leg of the trip. Then we're flying to Oslo for the night, we're staying an airbnb. We're flying to Bergen and Norway. We're staying there for a few few days in an airbnb out there, and then we're doing this excursion through the Fjords. It's called these beautiful nature and cliffs and all sorts of shit. We're taking like a cruise and a boat and trains and I'm going to take one of the most nice scenic train rides in the world from Oslo to Bergen. And then one of my buddies is going to leave the trip and then it's just me and my other friend, just us two. We're getting an airbnb together. We got a sick airbnb out in Amsterdam. It's like Japanese style. It's in the heart of Amsterdam. We're going to be there for three nights. And I've never been I've never been to any of these places. I've never been to Copenhagen, I've never been to Norway. I've always wanted to go to Amsterdam. I've heard great things about it and then I'm flying home. I'll be back like on the twentieth of June. So I'm really excited, and you know, I'm shopping before the trip. I have a lot of things I need to get done before this trip.
Speaker 1: Okay, now you mentioned that to me yesterday.
Speaker 2: You were like, when we were scheduling this podcast, as everybody knows, when when I have Dean, the part time sometime co host of the Iron rapp Wor stereo podcast Dean Collins, Deuce Paccino, Dino Casino, Boom Boom Collins on the podcast, scheduling is always an issue and we have to be very mindful and particular with Dean's schedule.
Speaker 1: You said to me, I have to do.
Speaker 2: Errands for my trip, and I was thinking, Okay, I get you have to do things for your trip, but the trip is two weeks away. Can we can we plug in the pockets? And You're like, I have So what are the things you have to do? What are the things that you you are getting done before? You have a passport?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 3: Of course I got my So so what else do you have to do besides pack? Well, I wanted to get some new clothes. It's time to change it my ward rouble a little bit at that summer fit, going that euro fit.
Speaker 2: You know, just question question. Sorry, sorry to interrupt you. I know I asked a question. What is your twenty twenty five euro summer fit?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know what fucking people are wearing and shit, I know, like gen Z, they wear all the baggy fucking shit. I don't think that looks appealing on me though. It just makes me look it just makes me look like I'm wearing pajamas all the time. So trying to find that balance. But you know, skin stuff, I want to do my lymphatic drainage myself, and that's the thing.
Speaker 1: I want to be very clear about this. A lot of.
Speaker 3: Guys, you know, they're so ashamed and they don't talk about like like if they got hair issues for instance, you know, receding hairline thinning. Maybe I'm balding. I'm not saying I'm balding, but I'm just saying people they think about these things and they're too embarrassed, they're too macho to talk about it. I wear my heart on my sleeve. I'm an open book. I'm pale. Okay, I need to get a tan. I don't tan my British blood. I don't tan, so I have to find other ways to do that. So one thing that I'm going to do before my trip is I'm going to get a spray tan. I haven't got a spray in a long time now. I'm not talking orange. I just want that natural glow, just natural, so that I don't look like I'm sick or I'm pale. People in Europe are a lot more tan than me, and when I stand next to anyone, I look like a fucking ghost. I'm translucent white. So little things taking care of my skin. I'm getting back into the gym, I'm doing my workouts at home. I'm doing all these things. But people shouldn't be so afraid to talk about things that they want to do. Men should be able to wear makeup under their eyes.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I haven't, but I've considered it. I want to cover some of the bagginess of my eyes. I want some of that fat underneath my neck. Even though that I'm skinny, it starts to store there. Okay, gravity hasn't been kind to either of us.
Speaker 1: You got to lift hey, hey, hey, to either of us. You're not gonna pull me into the gravity in it.
Speaker 3: Brother, you are in this okay because there's it's just it's okay to be vulnerable and I and I've realized I'm a vulnerable and I'm okay to talk about the fact that i want my hair fixed, I want my bags under my eyes fixed, I want a tan. And people could go, oh damn, this guy's fucking nuts. But this is the result of growing up and being born and raised in Los Angeles, California.
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna stop you. It has nothing to do with la. LA may have been an excuse in the past. Social media, social media, Kim Kardashian, Coco Kardashian, Chloe Kardashian, Kendall Kardashian, Brad Pitt, his jawline, all of it, all of it, all of it, all of it. Everybody's doing something to their selves, to themselves. All the men, or forget the women, they're doing something to those God bless them. But the men, actors, comedians, news, broadcasters, if you're on TV or in front of a camera in any way, shape or form, I don't care what capacity.
Speaker 1: Ninety nine point nine.
Speaker 2: Percent of the men are doing something to themselves, and I embrace and I support what you're saying. I just want to be clear, don't try to drag me into what you're talking about. That's what I that's what I want it would do. But we appreciate your honesty, your vulnerability. That's why you're a boom Boom Collins. And you know we always talk about it. And maybe when you start getting these lymphatic drainages and all these sorts of things, you know, you'll stop comparing yourselves to the likes of the Brad Pitt the Leonardo DiCaprio's and all that stuff, and you'll go, you know, I'm the best deuced pacino that I could be.
Speaker 3: No, you're right, that's the right. That's what I want to go into thirty five with as well. And you're absolutely right. I can't compare myself to people like that.
Speaker 2: But and why would you think that you could compare yourself to Matt Damon and his prime, not Brad Pitt and his primate.
Speaker 1: Why would you.
Speaker 2: Continue to go to the barber shop with a picture of Brad Pitt and fight Club and be like, make me look like this isak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a barber. I'm not a fucking magician.
Speaker 3: I learned the lesson the hard way. I actually ended up going into the fucking barbershop two days ago with a picture of myself from that I liked a few months ago and say, just emulate this, because what am I gonna fucking do it?
Speaker 1: I was sick of them. I'm sick of the jokes.
Speaker 3: I'm sick of them laughing at me when I show them a photo of Matt Damon, a Brad Pitt. But if it's like a really good looking guy going in showing that, they won't fucking bat an eye. But for some reason, it's me coming in there. It's like, oh, we we're not fucking plastic surgeons here, buddy.
Speaker 1: It's like, okay, I'm getting your twenty dollars haircut.
Speaker 3: Man, it's you and you're not okay, that's fine, Well you're you're not getting a tip.
Speaker 1: So how about that.
Speaker 2: We're excited about your trip, We're excited about the big birthday. Are you watching anything? What else are you doing besides you know, getting ready for this, for this trip, this monumental it's gonna sounds like an epic trip. Oh, so are you're gonna be v or you know post of course you're gonna post something.
Speaker 1: You gotta post something. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't I haven't really been fucking with Instagram and shit like that. But but I yeah, I'll post some shit. I mean yeah, I'll post stuff for my trip. That'll be nice.
Speaker 1: And then are you bringing your drone?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I know my friend really wants me to. It just sounds like a fucking bitch. It starts bringing all my camera shit and everything. I might just go iPhone and whatever.
Speaker 1: But what are you doing? You got any travel plans this summer? Where are we going? Right now? I'm just chilling.
Speaker 2: I have shows in Baltimore June fifth, sixth at the Port in Baltimore June fifth, sixth, seventh, which I'm excited about. It's close to New York. It's not a I'm gonna actually, I think I'm gonna drive. They said you could drive there, so I think I'm gonna do that. Because man, going to the airport, every single time you do it, it is just a fucking asshole. Man, It's just always something. And I'm a pretty good flyer, but I had an incident going to all Beneath where the flight kept getting canceled getting canceled cannon can.
Speaker 1: I was like, what is going on here? So I got that chilling.
Speaker 2: NBA playoffs have been in full swing. I don't know if you're following the Knicks versus the Indiana Pacers, that has been It's been a lot. It's been very, very challenging to be a New York Knicks fan and to deal with the Indiana Pacers and the highs and lows and hopefully, you know, when you get back into that series. There's wall as controversy about Reggie Miller and Reggie Miller should he be commentating the game because he's doing the play by play for TNT and some people say he's favoring Indiana and I'm like, good, good, he's so unlikable. I think it's fantastic that Reggie Miller is commentating the games. It just adds to the spicy pot of the Knicks Pacers, Pacers Knicks. Because it's so clear that they don't like us, We don't like them, their fans don't like us, We don't like them. You might as well have Reggie Miller in there and just you know, to stir it. And Reggie should stop trying to be, you know, like a middleman. Know, you want the Indiana Pacers to win the game, and that's fine, that's fine. And when they do win games, you know, dance celebrate because he's elated, Like there's an orgasmic quality to Reggie Miller broadcasting the game every single time something is going well for the Indiana Pacers. So I'm watching a lot of basketball, of course, you know, I'm watching my reality with a kibi. We're deep into our reality bag right now, and I haven't really seen anything else. I mean, have you seen anything? Are you watch anything? You always pull some rabbits out of your house, your ass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I'm watching the John Ham Show. It's okay, Apple TV. Your friends and neighbors watching the studio.
Speaker 1: I just finished.
Speaker 3: I finished the Studio. I finished John Ham. One's got one more episode. I watched this show. Surprised more people aren't talking about it. It's not a great show by any means. But the cast is so stack which is the four seasons. Oh the way, Steve Carell, Will Forte, you know, it's Cole what's his name? Is so fucking good and he's such an amazing actor as Coleman Domingo whatever. Yeah, man, he plays this gay dude. He's in a relationship with this guy, full on making out set like he is so good. But the show, it's I know, it's like based. It's a movie, right, the.
Speaker 1: Four Seasons or something. Uh, it's a hotel.
Speaker 3: No, it's like a famous movie. That's why they Yeah, it's called the Four Seasons movie. It's it's from nineteen eighty one with Alan Alda and Carol Burnett. Oh, oh, it's it's inspired by that movie. Yeah, oh, I didn't know the same it's the same thing. And so it's these couples who are all going through bad marriages and one of them gets divorced and they all it's kind of white low to see. They go on like a retreat together. It's not great. But Tina Fey created the show, she's writing it. She she's acting in it, and it's worthwhile. I think you and Kiev would enjoy it. It's fun and we've heard that.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen anything else, you know. The Real Secret Lives of Mormons on Hulu is the second season. That's a good reality show.
Speaker 1: Of course. Summerhouse Man, let me tell you something. That summerhouse Man. That Summerhouse on Bravo.
Speaker 2: If I was gonna suggest to somebody a reality show, I would say start with Summer. It depends on how old you are, because these kids are they're younger than me. They're quite of like in your age, like thirties and all that stuff. But this is a good fun show. Is got fun guys, fun girls, and it's just I mean, it's really really another great reality TV show. But other than the playoffs and reality Bravo, all things Bravo.
Speaker 1: Of course, you know, we haven't really seen much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I kind of I haven't been watching reality at all. I kind of stopped watching reality and switched over to movies and things like that. So I've been watching a lot of movies. I watched this movie. Yeah, I've been watching a lot of movies. I'm trying to think of what I just watched. I watched this movie Mark. I've talked about it before, which is its stars Anna Paquin and Mark Ruffalo back in twenty eleven. It's Kenneth Lahnergan who did Manchester by the Sea and you can count on me. It's his second movie. He's only made three movies.
Speaker 1: So really good.
Speaker 3: And then that made me want to, you know whatever, So and then I watched. Have you ever heard of this movie called Three Colors Blue? No, there's it's like a trilogy. It's like three colors blue, three colors red, three colors whatever. It's sort of like Manchester by the Sea. It's Juliet Brioche Banoche Binoche. She stars in it. It's like nineteen ninety three. It's French, right French. But it's like a yeah, it's a well received move. But anyway I put that, I'm watching just random shit.
Speaker 1: Oh so now you're getting into your foreign film stage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've always liked four. I've always liked foreign films. But they just said if you like Manchester by the Sea and kenth Lannergan like this was a big influence. So I it's heavy. It's like this woman who her her husband and her daughter die in a car crash and she has to navigate life by herself and and it's it's interesting.
Speaker 1: But is it one film or a few films?
Speaker 3: It's a few and I don't know if she stars in all three. But people if you mention it to people to be like, oh, yeah, like film, people know about it. I guess what's called three Colors Blue? It's that's the first one.
Speaker 1: Three. Remember this, I remember what I'm talking about. Yeah, I do, I do. I think I had this on I think I might have seen that back in the day. I think I might have had this on on a laser disc.
Speaker 3: Now they probably did it. I'm gonna I'm just gonna share the Uh.
Speaker 2: You don't got to share anything. Just because you figure out the technology of sharing things. You don't got to share anything.
Speaker 1: You recognize that. I do recognize it, but you don't have to share.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to share it. I'm not going to share it. Sorry about that. I'm stopping the share. Still sharing, okay, anyway, Yeah, man, that's it.
Speaker 1: How do you do that sharing thing?
Speaker 3: It says it right under there, It says next to speaker and leave it's a share.
Speaker 1: How do you do that? Oh?
Speaker 3: So, and then you hit screen and you can either do like full screen whatever.
Speaker 1: But oh so you do screen and then you go to something.
Speaker 3: Yeah I just yeah, I hit screen and then I just brought up whatever's on my desktop.
Speaker 1: But all right, we gotta start sharing.
Speaker 3: We'll start messing with that. But anyway, yeah, you and I we will have to catch up after my trip. Maybe I'll hit the road with you. I want to start doing more stand up stuff. Want to get on the road, do more comedy. I've been missing that a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we gotta get on the road. We'll get on stage.
Speaker 2: We're just excited about your trip. We're really excited about your birthday, and we just wanted to, you know, hear from you before the big trip.
Speaker 3: And we know that.
Speaker 2: Trouble and fun will ensue, and I mean good trouble and fun will ensue during your trip. I have a feeling there's gonna be some great stories. Is there casinos? Is there any gambling on this trip?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's gonna be any gambling going on on this trip. I don't think any casinos. But I like where your head's at. I hope this is a memorable trip, something that I am really looking forward to and have needed lately. And I'm ready for it, and I'm ready to spend some time with two of my close friends and and yeah, just get out there and experience Europe and all these new places.
Speaker 1: So it's going to be really fun. All right.
Speaker 2: Well, we're wishing you a happy early birthday. And again, you don't have to check your email. You don't have to check any I'll probably call you on your birthday or text you, but don't you know, like hit me up, yo, something's at my doors at from.
Speaker 1: Not same thing with you, bro, same thing till night.
Speaker 3: Let's just we'll be on the same page where it's like, let's just not get each other anything that sounds good and you know what, Hey, if you're feeling up for it, come meet me in Copenha again. And I got a fourth bed in the hostel for you, private room. Oh all right, sociate about it. Maybe we'll do we'll do a set and Amsterdam.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that, man. You've got to appreciate you. We appreciate you doing the podcast. We appreciate you taking the time from a pre trip planning and ladies and gentlemen were a happy early birthday to the young shooter. Of course we'll celebrate him on the next podcast. But in the meantime, tell a friend to tell a friend about the world's most disruptive podcast, d I Am Rapport stereo podcast Michael Rapport, Deuce Paccino Boom Boom.
Speaker 1: Collins wore out