Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of Lay's new Fruity Twoty trend and Fruity Flavor.
Speaker 2: Of French and Fruitato chips.
Speaker 1: No thanks, my name is Jack. That is mild, and these are some of the things that are trending on this Thursday afternoon.
Speaker 2: We'll get to.
Speaker 1: The the Lay's product fail or whether it's a product fail. You know, we'll ask the question. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah is mouth.
Speaker 1: I'm not here to yuck anyone's disgusting monstrosity. All right. So Hulu is cracking down on password sharing. Ah, so it's spreading. You know, Netflix did it earlier this year. Possibly this is a payback for the fun we've been having fucking around with public domain mickey, cause Disney like lu so they're like, oh, yeah, you guys. Yeah, no, it's cute, it's cute. You're having fun. We see it.
Speaker 2: Oh you like that? Oh a tough guy. Huh.
Speaker 1: You're gonna need a different Hulu account for every TV in your home?
Speaker 2: Yeah, prick, Now, what how do you like that?
Speaker 1: Asshole? It's gonna auto renew every month. I don't forever.
Speaker 3: I I thought I got away with using my mom's Netflix. They got us, you know, they got your ass. Finally got caught up. Last week it was.
Speaker 2: Are is this you?
Speaker 1: The main reason we want to talk about this story is, like I guess the outcome, like not not the this isn't the story that I heard because I'm not a media ceo. But in the c suite they were. The whole Netflix crackdown was like a raving success because it led to an explosion in new subscriptions. So they're going to this is going to be happening now we're sharing password sharing is no longer going to be a thing.
Speaker 3: And I know if your Canadian Zeit gang, apparently this has already happened. They did that in the fall already with Canadian Hulu subscribers, and in America it's coming on Pie Day three one, four March fourteenth, So get your pies out and throw them at a Bob Eiger near you.
Speaker 1: Get your pies out, because that's when he brand storms. It's you know, I'm a little sick. My brain's not really working, so you're just gonna be firing off random rap lyrics. But keep it, dude, If you keep.
Speaker 3: It, Sean Carter, you know, then we're all we're all good. We're all good here, but yeah, this is man. It just when is the pirracy going to go into full swing?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: I know that feels like our next move. It's like, oh, yeah, your move. We don't subscribe to any of this shit. Now.
Speaker 3: We were already at an unsustainable point with like no person had subscriptions to every single thing, Like you were using some form of like I got this one, you got that one, and we all get along.
Speaker 1: You just got to remember to cancel once you're done watching Fargo season five, you.
Speaker 3: Know, exactly exactly, creating new email accounts to sort of generate new account land little whatever. Look, we do what we got to do to survive out here. But yeah, it's they're figuring it out.
Speaker 2: And they just when they saw explosive growth with their subscriptions in Netflix of course everyone else.
Speaker 1: They really love some explosive growth. And I know the thing what's exploding is our bank accounts down here.
Speaker 2: On the ground exactly.
Speaker 1: And we know the price of a banana, Oh yeah, what's a banana like forty three bucks? Well couldn't what could have banana possibly cost Michael twelve dollars? Yeah, it's uh I don't know. It's it's the continued Like there are these hyper capitalists AI singularity machines up above us, all generating the weather for us, and we're just like, okay, thank you, sir, Like there's really nothing we can do about it. Yeah, so God, with this.
Speaker 2: One simple trick, CEOs are drenching their benches, fucking cut down on the fucking password sharing. It ain't about fucking sharing in this world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be funny if like they all communicated the way they think like that. That's why we get all those headlines is because media CEOs, that's how they actually talk to each other. Right, They're like, dude, this one simple trick.
Speaker 2: One simple trick will have your revenues fucking three x ing in one quarter. Dude. Yeah, and they don't want you to know about.
Speaker 1: It, all right, Uh, let's get to it. Rudy totty fresh and fruity. I mean, anytime you get to say that phrase, it's a win for your mouth, for other people's ears. Unfortunately, possibly not a win for people's taste buds. This is a real tooty fresh and fruity is an ie hop meal that strawberry pancakes and bacon. I am personally a fan of a combination that involves sweet and savory. If the savory is a breakfast meat, I'm on board. Give me give me some crispy bacon with my pancakes, and I'll dip them in a little bit of syrup. Give me a little sausage, I'll dipplement a little bit of the very compote that you get from ihop. Do not touch my fucking breakfast potatoes with I do not want sweet breakfast potatoes for some reason that that feels incorrect and a violation to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is like it's to the point where people are like is this real? Because the Lay's account even just posted like this image with very well done photoshop. I must say they completely nailed it.
Speaker 1: You know it looks like it is. Yeah, it's a mess. But also the bag design looks like it's pancake mix. Yeah, they've designed the bag to look like it's pancake Max or.
Speaker 3: Like a gunny sack or something like the physics of it. They're just saying, would you try this fake flavor? Or is it fake?
Speaker 1: I like how they're trying to fly a weather balloon, just be like, would y'all hate us if we did this and like say, no, we already made like fifty Oh yeah, dude, it's obviously fake. Dude, that's obviously fake.
Speaker 2: We're never gonna make We're never gonna make something gross like that. For me, personally, I'm not when it comes to breakfast, I do not.
Speaker 3: Need sweet don't need it unless it's something like something like you know, out of this world, like a certain kind of French toast, out of place, like you gotta try the fucking French toast at this place. Sure, I'm open to that, but for me breakfast because my biggest fear is getting maple syrup on my eggs or some shit I just don't like because I put so much tabasco on that shit.
Speaker 2: It's just not I don't like that combination.
Speaker 1: So it's really only meat for me. Do you fuck with meat with like some sweetness? What sweet meat? Sweet meat?
Speaker 2: You don't like.
Speaker 1: Like a you know, some maple syrup on your maple sausage?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, okay, okay no.
Speaker 2: And that they look to each their own like that's why.
Speaker 1: I'm like, your mouth is sand each their own. Your eyes are saying that you view me as subhuman right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, I'm just I'm just trying to see if you're some kind of simulation that's trying to fuck with me, if it's actually Jack on the other side of this thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no, I mean god, I don't know. Just it just doesn't make sense, like we a breakfast chip just in general.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't like the breakfast chip. Like I could I could see. I think there have been like maple flavored chips, and I could see that being like somewhat fun, but this one no, thank you. Yeah, although then super producer By pointed out, like if you cover them in chocolate, and then I'm like, yeah, because I do like potato chip mix with my sweet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, somehow a chocolate strawberry bacon pancake chip.
Speaker 1: I'm like, go on, it's just so weird. Now you've won me back. This one simple trick we'll have idiot, you have these rods mouths slobbery. What about septic tank hose flavor dipped in chocolate? Yes, uh, well, we got some new insight into what it's like on board the Royal Caribbean's new sea Monstrosity, The Icon of the Seas, The Icon of the seas is like the thing that they, you know, put in the ocean, made sea levels across the world rise. The thing's so big. And so there's a one hundred one thousand dollars a week cabin on the Royal Caribbean ship that they took. They gave us some pictures from inside. It's called an.
Speaker 2: Ultimate Family Townhouse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it looks like.
Speaker 3: Like a NIKEA nightmare mixed with a Discovery Zone of bad of a on a terrible Pinterest board of inspiration. It's it's more, it's horrifying to think that you're going to charge people one hundred thousand fucking dollars to like take a fucking red slide down to your bean bag living room with hexagonal.
Speaker 2: Holes in the walls. And yeah, it seems like something that was like made in a panic, to be honest.
Speaker 1: Right, it does seem very half assed, Like there's like I could see this being like, Okay, this is the first level and then we're gonna like keep adding stuff. Yeah, but it just feels very sparse, very like it's there's one thing per room. There's a slide that goes down to a bunch of bean bag chairs, right, like some of the stuff in this like Business Insider article that is like just a corporate chill. You know that they have a relationship with whatever the pr company is that once they like they're like, uh and if you know, if that's not enough, this room's got three dang TVs in it. Yeah, yeah, man, I've been I've been in a fucking hotel room before.
Speaker 3: Mah, they gotta they got a fucking TV screen on the bathroom.
Speaker 2: WHOA.
Speaker 3: This place looks like a mixture between like the waiting room of a child therapy practice and like one of those zany dentists where they're like, look, bro, we know when you come in here, it ain't gonna be fun when you cross through the door on the other side of this waiting room.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna try and make this part as fun as fucking possible.
Speaker 1: It's got big child like pediatric dentists waiting room energy.
Speaker 3: Did you have one of those in like the towns you grew up in, like the zany dentist place like in.
Speaker 1: No, but we have here dental Land. Dental Land, Yeah, dental Land. It's the fun place to go to the dentist. And the commercial was like it's a Discovery Zone. But also the fucking people here don't use gloves during the any of your procedures. Is that real? No?
Speaker 2: I mean it's just like that's like the vibe you got from dental.
Speaker 3: It's like they went all in on the vibe that you're not sure what the actual like the dental practice is.
Speaker 1: Like dental land, not trend, not trend. Nope, we just kind of like to poke around in your kid's mouth questions without I don't know, guys, this is an l for me. This makes me think that the the icon of the sea is not the well fought out plan that that I that I thought it was this that.
Speaker 2: I had invested in.
Speaker 1: Guys, God, another investment.
Speaker 2: Another business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, let's take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 2: And we're back, and.
Speaker 1: We got the bullshit news of the week. Week again, these are not bullshit stories that like reached our shores necessarily.
Speaker 3: I do think I did see one of these though, I saw the Biden ones.
Speaker 1: The one of him dressed up. Yeah, yeah, so these are I think these are just good to keep tabs on because this is the type of ship we're going to be seeing, Like the more and more I feel like people's social media feeds are going to be populated by this ship. So the first one has Biden playing dress up in the situation room. He's like dressed like an infantry, like g I Joe soldier in the situation room being briefed. Actually looks pretty cool.
Speaker 3: It looks almost like wow, so this is what it looks like when we have a full militarized takeover of our government. It's like right, because, I mean, this seems like something Trump would probably do too. He'd probably like to be like, get me in a get me in my costume? Where's my costume? Can I have a helmet?
Speaker 1: I think it actually looks pretty cool. Could you a I generate one of me looking tough? Yeah? I don't know. Again, as with a lot of the AI stuff, hard to tell which side this came from, right, I don't know if it was Biden's side being like, hey, we found we created this image and you looked kind of tough, and not just because you have seven fingers.
Speaker 2: On one hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, there, so there's fucked up hands. When you look at the writing on his little outfit, his little military outfit, yeah, it doesn't say.
Speaker 2: His name the name.
Speaker 1: They would like, get his name right, Yeah, it looks like like Star Wars writing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I mean I think it works both ways. Right. It works for people who idolized Joe Biden were like, wow, look at him. It's commander in chief, like really protecting America's business interests abroad, like I guess.
Speaker 1: But then also for hawkish type people, it helped sort of create this image that were like, here we go, folks were on the path to war.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? It's happening.
Speaker 3: And I'm sure causes all kinds of activity when people see this, But I think it's important to keep in mind the President of the United States is a civilian, not a member of the military, so there's no reason he would ever wear fucking battle fatigues or some shit. But I think it's like this I think works on people because the commander in chief title makes it believable.
Speaker 2: Because they're like, right, command, Oh, he's taking it seriously.
Speaker 3: It's like he's not an actual member of the armed forces, so he would not.
Speaker 1: I think this is a net w for Biden, though. If people saw this and took it seriously, I think it's.
Speaker 2: A the best. Oh yeah, I'm sure. Yeah, Like there's probably like some conservative who's like.
Speaker 3: Huh right, damn, my man's got my man's got fourteen thumbs on one hand.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: All right, that one picture where his fingers are.
Speaker 1: Interled, like interlocked, it looks like all thumbs.
Speaker 2: Like really long toes.
Speaker 1: Yeah they yeah, they gave him very strange hands, because that's it's not so good with that quite yet another Biden piece of fake news. A lot of right wingers on social media mocked the White House's claim that Joe Biden's IQ is one eighty seven, besting Einstein's. Uh and this was supposedly said by Korean Jian peers press briefing as the source. No such announcement was made, right, So this one no way I needed. They just made up of press briefing. Yeah, the original fake tweet was like, oh, Karene Jean Pierre is now claiming that Biden took an aptitude test and his IQ was on eighty seven. Then it's like, an aptitude test is not a measurement of your IQ.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I also like that it's a one eighty seven on an undercover cup his IQ.
Speaker 1: This will be if Biden gets sassinated this will be like a thing that becomes part of a conspiracy theory, right, like they were trying to tell us.
Speaker 3: Brian the editor also chiming in. Einstein also never took an IQ test, so it was.
Speaker 1: How they know he was smart. That's the only way to know someone's smart. Bro. Oh yeah, they just give him the Rubik's cube when his baby and then he did Rubik's cuban five seconds.
Speaker 3: B he got that long tongue. Though he got long tongue, he ain't tongue tied. Bro, he got that freendulum that ain't get away. We'll tell you that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was born sons frngulum. I bet he, I bet he, Just like when he was born he really liked classical music. And that's how they knew.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, oh yeah, make this baby a theoretical physicist or whatever his official area of expertise will just Einstein. Shit, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: She's in the like baby Ward and a nurse comes in is like doctor IQ meter is like going off the charts. No with this one, how did you know we did the regular skull measurements and the distance between his tip of his nose and the base of his skull. Oh good, good, that is I mean basically on par with what IQ is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see that. Let's see what that skull do real quick?
Speaker 1: What that skull do? Einstein? Good t shirt? Jessica Simpson? Hey, what the skull do? Einstein? Jessica Simpson did not endorse Trump?
Speaker 2: Oh, but I saw a video clip.
Speaker 1: So this is one where they didn't even need to do AI. You could check all the fingis, all fingis normal. Oh, she really did endorse Trump. So liberals and conservatives were quick to condemned, slash celebrate this one. So it may it made the rounds in quite a few places. I like saw it inadvertently. I saw people suddenly talking about Jessica Simpson. Yeah, and I didn't see them be like she loves Trump, but just like her name, her entered the zeitgeist, entered the bloodstream again. And so the clip shows somebody asking if she has any advice for Trump, and she responded, be president, which where this yesterday would be like, damn, she really she's for Donald Trump. The video is from twenty seventeen, so her statement wasn't necessarily an endorsement, but merely a direction for him to do his literal job, but also like it could be like a high minded critique like yeah, how about you fucking be the president, or it could just be like the most basic like uh oh, what should the president do? Be the president?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's like yeah, yeah, yeah, like you're you're caught like on a topic you don't really know much about her, aren't informed on, like oh.
Speaker 1: What what should what should Lebron James do with it? Just be basketball? Be basketball, man? And I think that I think that's fair. That would sound like a political statement because it's like, yeah, she told him to shut up and be basketball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But I think this is probably around that time when everyone was just being like, he's not acting presidential, and I feel like Megan Amram would always just tweet like.
Speaker 2: That that was you know, ritz repeat, Today's the day Donald Trump finally became president.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I mean, I think there's probably also something to that because this week, just the the the all the bed.
Speaker 2: Shifting from the Conservatives over their over.
Speaker 3: Taylor Swift fucking Sia that maybe they're like, well, we got Jessica Simpson or are people trying to see Simpson?
Speaker 2: Who knows? Who knows? Who knows? This is a nick oh Ship. Yeah, yeah, looking at what he's been up to. Or is it Vanessa Manilo?
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, that's look into his name.
Speaker 2: I know that's who Nick Lache is with.
Speaker 1: Now, got it? Yeah? Finally there are there are no tanks at the Texas border. I thought I remembered how the song there are no cats in America.
Speaker 2: Or no tanks at the Texas border.
Speaker 1: Okay, there we go, I do know. It turns out I did not remember that. I haven't seen that movie since I was I think like seven years old.
Speaker 2: I think I was doing West Side Story.
Speaker 1: There are no cats in americ That is coming to me across decades, literal decades. Anyways, there's video evidence of escalating tension at the southern border in Texas with you know, tanks driving down next to like some ATVs. It looks real serious. It is real serious. It is also two months old and from Chile.
Speaker 3: Ahh but this tweet said Texas is moving its tanks across its borders.
Speaker 2: Surreal site.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, there's I've also noticed there was another video too that was in America of like armored vehicles not tanks, like you know, like apcats.
Speaker 2: Right, No, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Moving like across like a street, like where the like the road traffic had to shut down to people like holy shit, man, they're mobile happening, and then like other But it was interesting because I was this was on the subreddit r Conservative because they were like, yo, it's happening. But then like the conservatives that were actually like had some knowledge around the military, They're like, this is not even in Texas. This is in Georgia, and like look at the sign. It has a tank sign because it's near a base and they're just moving shit across.
Speaker 1: Like they're like, as much as I want to get behind this, guys, this is just bullshit. Two miles outside of Disney World. They're coming for us, folks.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I mean this is all part of I mean I think it's all being fed too, because we got the trucker fucking militia convoy shit, which is now the organizers like, guys, please no militias, no militias, please are not joining. This is supposed to be peaceful, even though the organizers of this have deep ties to militias and fine, if you're gonna come, just bring handguns.
Speaker 1: That was like where they end they get it out signs that about how we want to kill the president.
Speaker 2: Actually saying this shit.
Speaker 3: They're like only side arms, please leave the long guns back in your home state.
Speaker 1: Do love the idea of side arms? Like their side dishes like, yeah, well that's not your main gun obviously, Yeah, it's just your side gun.
Speaker 2: Oh this yeah, I call this thing scalloped potatoes. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you will want a dipping sauce to go with your side arm.
Speaker 2: Yeah you have you picked one.
Speaker 1: No, actually I would really recommend the Blood of Christ dipping sauce. I think, oh yeah, yeah, that's good.
Speaker 2: We call it ketch up.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, those are some of the things that aren't happening right now but are trending. That's gonna do it for us on this Thursday afternoon. We were back tomorrow with a whole last episode of the show. Until then, be kind to each other, be kind to yourself, get the vaccine, don't do nothing about white supremacy, and we will talk to y'all tomorrow. Bye bye.