Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Katty and he Armstrong and Yetty. Only when it is dark enough can you see the stars. Let us fill the sky with the light of a brilliant, brilliant billion of stars. That's a little over the top bright billion of stars. I didn't ship over your applause. I didn't watch her speech. I just I read Donk Jonathan Turlie, who we like, say he thought it was gracious and great and what a concession speech should be and consistent. Concession speeches don't matter at all. And they just know, no, it was fine. They're for your supporters. They're for your supporters, so they feel like there's some sort of I hate the term closure, but like end to this thing after working and donating and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: I would like to make a very brief statement, then I will shut up. Under disgusted, Joe Biden insisting on running again was one of the most ridiculous, unpatriotic, selfish acts of any politician in American history.
Speaker 2: Somebody will write the book, and I can't wait to hear it. I mean, who was involved in that decision. Jill obviously pushed it. I mean we saw her. She's the villain. She might be the number one villain in the entire Joe Biden's story because obviously she's the closest person to him, has the best idea of how bad a shape he was in. And yet you answered all the questions Joe. I mean, she was just gonna ride that all the way into another term. You were gonna let the world have that guy be the leader with all the unrest we have on the planet. You're you're willing to risk that so you could what keep having that to the American people? Yeah, keep having the White House chef access or what I mean. That's just uh, she is the villain. Yeah, at some point she needs to be recognized as the villain. He can't play Biden. I mean you just did. But I don't know how well his brain worked. How well do how well do people deep into dimension know they've got dementia? I don't know.
Speaker 1: And she forgot her hippocratic oath, not a real doctor, the doctor.
Speaker 2: That's funny. And oh I read a piece from Tim Carney I think yesterday who we like never donate money to a presidential campaign, and he was using the chart on how First of all, they outspent Trump a gazillion to one in every swing state except Pennsylvania and lost. But they have plenty of money they have. Donate to your local races. If there are people you care about they actually need money, another billboard or ad could help them. But do not give money to presidential candidates. They got more what even they know what to do with, which is generally true. This is our favorite thing of the day. We love to hate it. This is Jimmy Kimmel on his show last night, being a complete psycho about his read of the presidential election. Here we go, Let's be honest. It was a terrible night last night.
Speaker 3: It was a terrible night for women, for children, for the hundreds of thousands of hard working immigrants who make this country go. For healthcare, for our climate, for science, for journalism, for.
Speaker 2: Justice, for free speech.
Speaker 3: It was a terrible night for poor people, for the middle class, for seniors to reliance, social security, for our allies in Ukraine, for NATO, for.
Speaker 2: The truth here you sing, dude.
Speaker 3: See and decency. And it was a terrible night for everyone. Who voted against him, and guess what, it was a bad night.
Speaker 2: For everyone who voted for him too.
Speaker 3: You just don't realize it yet.
Speaker 2: Oh nice condescending in there.
Speaker 1: Wow, so stunningly gullible, but follows it up with a chaser of condescension, a really endearing couple of qualities.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he believes every.
Speaker 1: Single harum scarem threat made by his own side.
Speaker 2: Remember we had that couple day conversation of do you think Trump supporters are garbage or are you just referring to the one guy with the joke? You know, I don't know what Biden had in his head, but clearly the Jimmy Kimmels of the world think all the Trump supporters are garbage or just too stupid to realize they voted away their interests.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they're such bigots they don't understand that they've committed suicide.
Speaker 2: You're insane, dude, You're insane. Well, he's just he's gullible. I mean, he's breaking down and crying over is a bad night for children, for women, for working immigrants who overwhelmingly voted for true Trump. Also, I guess you think they're stupid or evil against.
Speaker 1: Themselves explain the whole old people who depend on social Security.
Speaker 2: What in the world are you talking about. I would like to know, point by point why he thinks it was so bad for children. I mean, let's let's get into the specifics. So why you're so emotionally I say, trans children? Who will be judged?
Speaker 1: No, who will be you know what? Gosh, dang it, I've been holding on this forever. There has been another study that shows the vast, fast, vast, vast, vast majority of so called trans children grow out of it and or, as one professional put it, I can talk these kids out of it in five minutes. It's just a crazy notion that's in their heads and it's easily dealt with anyway.
Speaker 2: Back to you, it's such a terrible night for women, for children, for working immigrants, to make this country go for free stanch right the press. What are you talking? I don't even know. I can't even imagine. You're crazy. Yes, Katie, I would just like to confirm as a woman, I had a great time on Tuesday there. Well, there we go, folkswoman for all women right here. Total blast. I had a total blast. Just I I don't I go back and forth between Jimmy kimmeloll just mock because he's ultra uber wealthy and his life is fine, So he's just worried on behalf of everyone else, I guess. But for for for regular people who are that upset, I guess I just mostly feel bad for you that you've been so misled by your friends or your college professors, or whatever Twitter feed you're on or something TikTok that has led you to believe that this is true. What are you freaking talking about? Yeah, yeah, it's unfortunate. God, I'd say, here's what's most interesting to me. I don't know how many people remember what it was like after Trump won in twenty sixteen. For the following hours, days, weeks, and months, there was a belief by the left and dominant media played it this way completely that this was just temporary, there was some sort of mistake made. Russia fixed this. It's a mistake. He'll be out of office soon, he won't even be he won't even take the office. We'll get this fixed before. I mean, that's the way it was portrayed. Do you not remember that? Do you remember Obama taking so much heat because Biden's going to invite Trump to the White House here in like the next week. Do you remember how much heat Obama took for no, no, no, don't let him come sit at the White House. That's acting like this is real, this isn't going to happen Saturday Night Live, acting like it was going to be a shock when it turned out he's actually going to be president, maybe even the whole time. Yeah, So that's the way it played out in twenty sixteen. This one is so different, even with the you know, despite Jimmy Kimmel and the various things I saw on cable news, there's a full recognition Trump was duly elected by a majority of Americans and is going to be president of the United States. That gives him so much better a start than he had last time around. I mean, it's apples and oranges, because it was seen as like a complete you're not buying this, are you? That Trump was elected? Of course he wasn't Russian something. We're going to figure this out before January twentieth or very shortly thereafter, and he will be booted out. Well, none of that. This time around. It's fully accepted as a win for Donald Trump, and I think that's going to help his chances of, you know, actually holding the office and doing anything so much so the.
Speaker 1: Last time it was denial that it's real. This time they've accepted that it's real. Andrew Sullivan, the brilliant conservative gay writer, just wrote, purely anecdotally, my living dem friends all united and condemning America for being racist and misogynistic this morning. I really don't want to learn or even think outside their box. It's gonna take a while to program some of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I said a friend of mine who a guy put his arm around her at the office and said, uh, I don't know how to Are you okay? She was okay, she wanted Trump to win, But uh, are you okay? It's racism, is the only explanation, the guy said. Really, you don't think the economy in the border might have played a role, even though everybody said in every pole those were their top.
Speaker 1: Issues, okay, including your favorite liberal publications. So if you really don't know how to reach those people, I don't know either. I don't know of dance. Maybe logic doesn't work, so hey.
Speaker 2: Maybe this is actually more troubling if and it's always hard to tell what percentage of people actually believe this If it's you know, all of Hollywood in that crowd and then a handful of crazies in California, I don't know. Do most liberals think it was racism or sexism that caused Trump to win At the dominant media?
Speaker 1: They do. Hey, here's a cheerier, more patriotic and note for you. Warrior Foundation Freedom Station is celebrating their twenty year anniversary. You've heard us talking about this incredible foundation for years and the countdown is on to their annual Warrior Foundation Freedom Station givethon, which takes place next Thursday.
Speaker 2: Please consider making a donation. I have every year for years to fly our ill and injured Marine soldiers and sailors home for the holidays.
Speaker 1: Everyone deserves to spend the holidays with their loved ones, especially the men and women who so bravely sacrificed for the US of A. And we've seen it firsthand. Warrior Foundation Freedom Station continues to make a huge impact on the lives of our warriors because of your support.
Speaker 2: And this year they're building their third transitional housing property designed to craft a sense of community, promote recovery, and cultivate independence for our warriors. It's the least we can do after what they've given us.
Speaker 1: Now listen to the name because it's not the other one that's kind of similar. Warrior Foundation dot org. It's tax deductible, it's wonderful flying or Warrior's Home.
Speaker 2: For the holidays. It's such a beautiful thing. Warrior Foundation dot org. Thank you. Elon Musk's a strange trans daughter announces she's leaving the United States after Trump's win. Many celebrities have promised they would leave the country, but so far none have been followed up on that.
Speaker 1: It would seem they usually do not. I came across this article on MSN. I got it right in front of me. They talk to a bunch of people who say they're going to leave, and now you're not.
Speaker 2: Well, there's that, and it's mostly sad.
Speaker 1: It's mostly people who have bought the most frantic of the rhetoric and believe it.
Speaker 2: Here's this woman.
Speaker 1: She's a Democratic activist from South Carolina, which has got to be a fairly lonely life. She believes most Americans are under estimating what was at stake. Quote, He's going to turn this country into an authoritarian country. She fears if he comes to power, violence will follow. He will crack down on the media. Once we lose the media where the people of the country, they are no one because they have no knowledge of what's going on. So she's going to move to Spain.
Speaker 2: Bye bye. Donald not worried about that. A couple of interesting things. So Old Jack Smith is figuring out how to wind down his cases because we have a long standing tradition of this country of you can't whatever prosecute charge a president, so there's no point in going forward. So those cases are going to go away. And the Manhattan judge what was his name with the Hispanic lass name, Yeah who judge and Trump's hushmoney trial considers tossing the felt in conviction after the election win. I don't quite understand why that would happened, but those I'll tell you what I want.
Speaker 1: Why don't you just rest easy there, buddy, in your robe, and let the appeals court explain precisely how horrendous your.
Speaker 2: Little trial was. All right, why don't you go ahead and let that happen. You think he's trying to avoid the embarrassment of getting the smack down of Oh yes, do.
Speaker 1: This, it's gonna be an epic two handed SmackDown too.
Speaker 2: Wow' gonna work him like the light bag. Thicke, a thicke of a thicket, A thicke of a thicket. It's gonna be glorious to see barbaric. You know, Elon got involved in the Trump campaign because he wants to pare down government, get rid of people that aren't needed and programs that aren't needed. That whole thing could be really interesting to follow, among other things. On the way, stay here, who is that that is? And how soon can it stop? That is Jason Kelsey and Stevie Nicks in a collaboration for a Christmas album that will be coming out time for the Holidays and apparently a fundraiser of some sort. But I got no beef with the Kelsey boys. They seem like nice guys, but man, I do not need any more of them at all. Maybe y'all have endless appetites for the on their hijinks. They signed that like eighty million dollar podcast deal. I remember there was a period years ago where I'd say, right, one hundred and six straight days of having seen lynnon Manuel Morenda on television. I feel that way about the Kelsey's.
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, well, I'm just happy for people who've been dying for a Travis Kelcey Stevie Nicks duet which has broad finally got in their way.
Speaker 2: Either way, Oh it's Jason so yeah, you know it's a retired fat one.
Speaker 1: Singing with Stevie was an offensive lineman. All right, too much judging.
Speaker 2: Ah boy, So coming up, Elon Musk is gonna be in charge in theory of some sort of efficiency committee to try to make government more efficient. Good luck. But I mean he's as good as anybody I can imagine to try to take that on some of the details on the way in a little bit, And I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Stevie Nick's a brilliant musician, songwriter, but she sounds like a member of the Lollipop Guild at this point. She sounds like a male little person singing that.
Speaker 2: Lovely yellow Rick Road, Yellow Rick Road. A little person. Yeah, I don't anyway.
Speaker 1: So I just came across this and I was actually babbling with with with a shock and wonderment at it. The headline Chris Pratt, He's an actor criticized for statement on Trump v. Harris election result. I'm like, okay, I'll bite so Christ Pratt's US election results statement has explained his absence from a joint Kamala Harris endorsement shared by his fellow Marvel actors, The Guardians of the Galaxy Star and ardent Christian military advocate has often been been described as right wing, he insists he's on either side of the spectrum. Bodes. Pratt's open letters led to consternation. Many are rolling their eyes at the Marvel electors, particularly reserved take on the outcome of the vote without endorsing Harris or Trump. Pratt told fans he has quote trying to make sense of the election through the eyes of Americans on both sides, urging people to unite as fellow countrymen regardless of who wins. And he said it's okay to take a moment to lick your wounds when you lose. Heck, go ahead and cry in the mirror. Well, that has brought hate and derision down upon him. That strong statement of trying to say makes sense for people on both sides. Good lord, it's banal uh. Pratt is trying to make this seem like this is any other election, like Obama versus Romney, for instance, but is actually the most critical election of my lifetime. What we do in this moment matters very much. Seriously, Chris Pratt has on both sides view on this election. Blah blah blah. Jeez, Louise so among these freaking crazy people. Or a few minutes ago, I was saying, you know, I don't feel like judging them and kicking them.
Speaker 2: I feel like understanding them.
Speaker 1: No, I'm back to judging and kicking these freaking crazy people. If you go so far as to say I think both sites need to get together and speak calmly and try to understand each other, you are roasted as a monster.
Speaker 2: That's what we're dealing with. Yeah, I don't know. I hope we can move past the hole. You get elevated for how upset you are. Thing doesn't look good right now, but that is the current stance. You get elevated. The more upset you are, the more you fall apart, the higher you're held in regard. Right.
Speaker 1: If resilience doesn't displace you know, frantic, gesticulating and emotion, we're doomed as a country.
Speaker 2: You won't believe how much the government's grown in the last couple of years. Oof, stay tuned, arm Strong and getty well it happened again.
Speaker 4: After a bizarre and vicious campaign fueled by a desperate need not to go to jail, Donald Trump has won the twenty twenty four election.
Speaker 2: Indeed, almost like you rehearsed that.
Speaker 4: So many of us wish this hadn't happened, but that is not for us to decide. This is a democracy, that's democracy with a capital duh. And in this democracy, the majority has spoken and they said they don't care that much about democracy.
Speaker 2: Interesting, you know, as a guy who prefer conservative policies, this is good. The other side has shown absolutely no sign of having understood why they're behind twenty one points at halftime right, the role that they're playing and getting Trump elected. Like Mark Alprin said the other day, the media just does not get that they're making it more likely Trump gets elected. So Stephen Colbert was the leader among late night television hosts to break free of the old mold, which was to be nonpartisan the way it was when I was a kid. Every late night's show tried to play it down the middle. They didn't want to lose the part of their audience it wouldn't agree with their politics. Stephen Colbert went all in on one side, Well, how's that worked out for you? I feel like you could be somewhat self reflective and think, hmm, I think, even though I'm doing financially well myself, politically, I might be doing more harm than good. And I would think all of your entertainment slash news networks and there's a blurred line there, would would realize we might be doing more harm than good, might be driving more people into the other camp with our smug one sided you're a bunch of idiots view of things. But maybe they won't.
Speaker 1: I think you're asking for introspection from people who just don't have the capacity for it. They certainly don't have the taste for it. Man, if I lose something, the first thing I want to know is what could I have done better? And the other side, to a large extent, seems to not even accept that that's a possibility. I mean, the very concept is foreign to him.
Speaker 2: Is crazy. Apparently, the meditation app Calm has had a good couple of weeks, and especially after the election, that's become the meditation app of choice for people who are so upset that they can't deal with life. So, if you're in that camp and you probably aren't use the calm meditation app. So buddy of mine sent me this the other day, and I had never seen it this starkly put. As you know if you listen regularly, I am a pretty big critic of the way Donald Trump paneled January sixth, then what happened that day, But this was sent to me. I'd never seen the BLM riots versus January sixth chart. Yes, January sixth one day, one riot, awful, definitely one of the worst days in presidential history. Five hundred plus BLM riots over an entire summer. So the January sixth insurrection lasted a couple of hours. BLM riots lasted seven months, whipped up by Marxists. Yes, January sixth, zero murders by participants. Some of you would disagree with that, but depending on how you account people dying from whatever thing. But BLM riots twenty plus murders by participants. This is where it gets very clear. January sixth, No small business is destroyed BLM riots. Hundreds of small businesses destroyed. January sixth one federal building damaged BLM riots one hundred and fifty plus federal buildings damaged. How does that fly under the radar and get no attention. Yeah, the attack on the CAP building pretty horrible, seeing all those windows smash and everything like that. How about the one hundred and fifty plus federal buildings that had the same thing happened to them during the Black Lives Matter riots?
Speaker 1: One hundred and twelve knights in her own in Portland. Nothing to see here, January sixth.
Speaker 2: One point five million dollars in damage BLM Summer of Floyd two billion dollars in damage paid for by the taxpayers. January six one hundred and forty officers assaulted. Awful BLM two thousand and thirty seven officers assaulted. Nobody talks about that at all. I mean at all. I don't I can remember hearing a word about it right January sixth. Protesters kept in solitary confinement. BLM riots protesters bailed out with the help of Kambo Aris accurate January sixth. Encouraged by fringe political groups and agitators. BLM encouraged by media and politicians. January sixth, exaggerated by the media. Do I agree with that or not? I don't know if I even agree with that. It's pretty hard to exaggerate January sixth. In my opinion, it's pretty freaking over the top.
Speaker 1: But I think some of the threat to democracy insurrection stuff is a little overbaked.
Speaker 2: The idea that no matter what happened that day, that we weren't just going to certify the election, Trump wasn't going to be president, that's definitely overblown. Trump was not going to be president. Biden was going to be a president, whether that lasted a day or a week, yep. But BLM riots definitely downplayed by the media. I mean, no, there's no question of that whatsoever. January six used. January sixth national outrage, BLM riots, national encouragement. No, but to a large extent, Yeah, those are pretty good. That's pretty good. And before you leap to the keyboard to write us an angry email, we are not trying to excuse one because of the other, because we're not stupid and our minds don't work like that. Speaking for both of us.
Speaker 1: January sixth awful, BLM riots astonishingly awful, prolonged, deadly damaging, claiming to be about race, and some people were sincerely pissed off about very various racial issues. But people who said openly. Oh yeah, we're about trained. Marxists were trained in all the theories, and you know that's what we're up to. But the media wanted to be on the right side of it, along with America's stupid, stupid corporations.
Speaker 2: You could throw in a heap and helping of up into that moment. My kids weren't allowed to play at the park because of COVID, but then all of a sudden that happened and everybody's allowed to do whatever the hell they wanted. Exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, quite the era we've come through.
Speaker 2: Delightful. We ain't done yet. No, and one more thing I wanted to jam in here. Oh so we talked yesterday about that Star County in Texas now went for the Republicans for the first time since eighteen ninety two or whatever it was. Trump's success with Hispanic voters is simply staggering. In twenty sixteen, Hillary Clinton won Star County, Texas by sixty points. Sixty This is a almost entirely Hispanic county on the border in Texas that went Republican for the first time since the eighteen hundreds. Hillary wont it by sixty points. It looks like Trump won it by about sixteen. That's a seventy six point swing in America's most Hispanic county in eight years. Racism obviously, just racism, also impressive. Trump seems to have won Michigan Hispanics by nineteen points because you know, he's the deportation candidate who put kids in cages. Obviously Hispanics hated him. Oh and then the Puerto Rican joke about Puerto Rican Island of trash. All those areas where you had the most Puerto Rican votes, Trump won those two. Oh kay.
Speaker 1: He carried the vast majority of Puerto Rican votes in Florida, for instance.
Speaker 2: So he won Michigan is Spanics by nineteen tied with Kamala with Hispanics in North Carolina and Nevada. So we'll get the rest of the numbers as they come out. But that's Star County there in Texas, where you the most Hispanic county in the country, swung almost eighty points.
Speaker 1: Toward Trump, right well, Joe Scarborough. Scarborough, reaching for an explanation, said.
Speaker 2: Well, we got to be honest about it. Latino man are erasist toward black.
Speaker 1: People, which is why that county elected Barack Obama.
Speaker 2: Overwhelmingly.
Speaker 1: You people, you have no arguments, You're insane. I thought this was interesting. Cal Unicornea. Trump had over forty percent of the vote and flipped the following counties San Bernardino, Orange, Riverside, Fresno, Mersaid, Stanislas, San jiquin Ino, Nevada, and Butte County all blue and twenty twenty flipped thread not a single county flip from red to blue.
Speaker 2: How much of that was Hispanic males? That is the group that he dominated more than any other group. With Hispanic males. At some point, mainstream media and the Democratic Party is going to have to realize that Hispanics are conservatives. They just are. They're conservatives about the way they want their families to be raised, about their lifestyle, and it fits in more through Republican Party than the Democrats. You can talk about immigration and racial issues and skin color and all these different things, but the Hispanic families, if you're ever around any families from Mexico, they're very traditional, like it's the fifties American families.
Speaker 1: Likewise Central America and other places. And I got to keep my voice down because you know, Hispanic people might hear. They're so weird when their kids go to school. They want their kids taught to read and write and do math and like understand history, and they get all freaked out when you try to convince their sons that they're really girls, and try to convince their beautiful young girls not to have a kin singira but instead to get their breasts cut off. Those weird Hispanic people with their odd attitudes.
Speaker 2: Where's another weird thing they do. They get married and have kids and then stay together and love them like a lot sick. So you're gonna have to deal with that reality at some point.
Speaker 1: Let me squeeze this in and then I'll be able to close the tab. I just love it so much. As from the Free Press, the clock is ticking. They wrote this on election day, but Slate has a buzzer beat her entry in the contest for the worst article written about the election. Slate senior writer Scotchy Cole has delivered a column about JD. Vance's wife, in which she expresses outrage that Usha Vance's quote allegiances are not to her race, her gender, and the community she was born into. Instead, they are to her husband, notes Cole, hear me out, but I think racial allegiance is bad. Well, allegiance to your spouse is good. Crazy, I know, but sorry, Scotchy, I'm afraid you only get silver in the worst article stakes. The top prize goes to Dave Zerin, who, writing for the Nation in August, we talked about this, warned Democrats that they were embracing football too enthusiastically. Sure, you win elections by distancing yourself from the most watched sport in America. Everybody knows that, and pretty much the only surviving part of the monoculture because it is hyper masculine and these are quotes now, the embrace could repel the young left wing voters more interested in policy changes than who wins the football wars. Congratulations Dave on having the worst take of the election.
Speaker 2: That reminds me. I came across this thing about algorithms yesterday. I want to throw this question out to some of our really smart audience members, including people who work in the Silicon Valley world. How do you fix the algorithms on your various sites? Explain what I mean coming up? Stay here. There's so many good things I want to get to here in a question for our tech geniuses in the audience coming up?
Speaker 1: Next Hour just came across a piece of audio from Election Night, a political analyst lecturing America too good to pass up. If you don't get Next Hour, you gotta go somewhere grab it via podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand.
Speaker 2: In fact, you ought to subscribe so you never miss anything. So I'm going to run through a bunch of things just from my notes that I thought were very interesting. But it did come across this. Is there a way to reset your algorithm on your YouTube, your Instagram, your Twitter feed, your whatever you're on that like figures out the stuff you like and then feeds you more of it. Somebody said, he is there a button I can pressed that says the election is over? Where it resets? How much I think they think I want to know about politics until the next election cycle starts, as in, yeah, I've been reading a lot about politics for the last couple of months. I'm not going to now, so don't feed me every political story in the world. It's like when I was trying to find Larry Bird videos on YouTube for my dad, and then for like a year, I got fed nothing but Larry Bird videos every day. Is there a way to reset your algorithms. So if you know anything about that textas four one five two nine five KFTC, this is too good. Our friend Tim Sanderfer retweeted this. This was somebody saying this is why I trust the experts is met with derision by so many Americans. Here's a woman who is the editor in chief of Scientific America. These were her tweets. She's the editor in chief of Scientific America. I apologize to younger voters that my gen x is so full of efing fascists, since she used the word followed by solidary to everybody whose meanest, dumbest, most bigoted high school classmates are celebrating early results because f them to the moon and back. This is the editor in chief of Scientific America, using her own name and her own face, knowing that everybody can see who she is. Every four years, I remember why I left Indiana where I grew up, and remember why I respect the people who are trying to make this country less racist and sexist. So dismissing all of the Midwest, there you go.
Speaker 1: I can't remember if it's the National Reviewer who has been Is it Scientific American?
Speaker 2: I think? But anyway, they've been on how.
Speaker 1: Scientific American and one of the other big science publications have been taken over by a woke company with woke editors. And now it's like, you know how in colleges, all the professors are supposed to do all of you teaching through the lens of intersectionality and social justice and the physics.
Speaker 2: Guys are like.
Speaker 1: Electrons move in a circle, just like racist.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know how to do this. It's the same in the public.
Speaker 1: If you popular mechanics, if you're if you're whatever, whatever, the magazine.
Speaker 2: It's got to be through the lens of social distance. Imagine how out there she is if she or how how out of control that magazine is. If she feels like, as a boss she can say that stuff out loud with her name attached. She isn't. Anyway, there's that. I got this text from a friend. Oh my god, My sister and her husband are giant liberals and just told me they both voted for Trump because of the economy. Yeah, yeah, that was the number one issue in every poll. All right, so millions of people to that. Doesn't that have to be sexism or racism or meanness or anything like that could just be the price of butter really could be.
Speaker 1: In quick question, when kamalo is in your primaries, you rejected her like she was a rabid raccoon?
Speaker 2: Was that racism and sexism? Just curious, just asking don excellent point. How about this in that very county in Ohio where the town of Springfield is, where Trump said, they're eating the cats and the dogs, They're eating the pets of the people that lived there. His share of the vote grew by six percent from the last time he ran, so even more people voted for him this time around than last time around.
Speaker 1: Well, because they weren't dealing with the theoretical issue of immigration like the media is the media is. They were dealing with the reality. Whether that included cat ingestion or not was beside the point. They dealt with the reality and to the.
Speaker 2: Overall landslide spanking that this was almost every county in America, like ninety eight point nine percent of counties in America swung to the right. That includes urban, suburban, rural, mountainous by the ocean, I mean just all of them. Obviously, everything swung to the right, but just a couple. It's amazing, and the.
Speaker 1: Only group ethnic group that Democrats gained in was white people, and yet the explanation for the loss was white racism. You people don't even make any effing sense. I mean, never mind. Are you're right or you're wrong to your spouting nonsense, right to protect your own egos or delusions or something.
Speaker 2: Wow, I don't don't try reality. It's actually it's kind of bracing. You might learn to enjoy it. I don't know if I'm rooting for them to get it or not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably good for the country if they did, But I don't.
Speaker 2: I just I don't see it coming. Yeah, I know they're too far to reel in. Good luck winning any elections ever. If you don't grasp reality, fans of smug.
Speaker 1: Superiority among lefties, better grab Next Hour.
Speaker 2: One way or the other. You're gonna love this audio we have for you fantastic. If you missing hour, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand. You should subscribe
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty