Speaker 1: It's time to catch a cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 3: Hazy is on the phone today for to catch a cheater. She's been together with her boyfriend Tom for four years, but now she thinks that something might be going on, so we'll see if we can help her out. Daisy, sorry you have to come on the show this way, But what's up? Why do you think Tom's cheating on you?
Speaker 4: Well, it all started about a month ago. We do this thing called sip and paint and it's a really fun time.
Speaker 2: We always do it.
Speaker 4: Tom is actually a little bit better of a painter than I am, but we're always like typically in a big group of people. But anyway, there's always this one girl that's kind of flirtatious and kind of hangs by him, and there is always complimenting how good he paints, and she's super flirtatious with him, and he has a tendency to kind of be flirtatious as well. I've caught him a few times flirting and getting a little handy at a.
Speaker 1: Club, but you know, that's just kind of how he is.
Speaker 4: So I don't know if it's just his personality, but it's just been a lot lately, so I'm kind of thinking he might be cheating.
Speaker 1: He also has been coming home lately with like little specks of paint on his hands, and that's like, you.
Speaker 4: Know, three days after we did the paint and step, and I know obviously he washes his hands. So is he painting with this girl? Am I crazy for thinking this?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: So when you say that you've caught him like getting handsy in a club and like flirting with this girl, even so he's just openly doing this in front of you.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, he just kind of is very flirtatious. It's kind of his personality.
Speaker 4: So I don't know if it's just his personality or if there's like some intention behind it, especially with this one girl at the painting step.
Speaker 2: Have you asked him about her?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yeah, I mean he kind of just plays it off and says he's just being friendly. It's nothing like that, and not to worry.
Speaker 2: Have you ever told him you don't like it when he flirts with other people in front of you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he knows, and he knows.
Speaker 4: I definitely have a tendency to, you know, react like I could get a little mad about.
Speaker 1: On his end, and I can also get mad at the girls. So he's well aware of.
Speaker 3: That, okay, and you're cool with him being handsy, just not like and if it goes any further than that, I think so.
Speaker 1: I mean, as long as it's there's no like ill intent where he is cheating or thinking about cheating, it's it isn't you know, the worst thing.
Speaker 2: That's just who he is.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it is kind of just who he is.
Speaker 4: But you know, one time he did come home, like one night with a spot of paint on the bottom of his shirt, and it was a shirt that he had never worn before, like on our nights that we paint. So I know, like he has to be out painting.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's with her. I really don't think he would be doing it with his friends. I mean, it's kind of like a girly activity and his guy friends wouldn't like that. So I just feel like he's out painting with her.
Speaker 5: Honestly, Well, it's kind of weird for him to show this paint on his hands one day and then paint on a shirt another. Is it like a color paint or could it be like white paint from painting a wall.
Speaker 4: It's usually colored paint, and like he doesn't really it's not like I mean, if he painted.
Speaker 1: A wall, I would know about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're right. I mean what does he say when you like bring it up?
Speaker 1: Well, he tries to kind of act like, oh, I forgot to like clean it up from the last time. But this shirt in.
Speaker 4: Particular, I'm like, you didn't wear it the last time. You didn't wear this when we were painting. So he tried to act like, oh, I forgot to like.
Speaker 1: Wash my hands or straps through this. But that doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 5: That would definitely be an unsettling situation. Outside of the paint and the flirtations, are there Is there anything different at home in your relationship.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think it's fairly normal, honestly, really, Vantell, Okay, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Well we'll see if we can figure it out for you. You told us about grocery store. He's a rewards card member at so we'll play a song come back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that he's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our Florid department, and we'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, all right, we'll play a song. Come back and get your to Catch heeter next if you're just joining us for today's to Catch Cheater. Daisy is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of four years is cheating. So in a second, we're going to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards member at and say that he's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered to anybody that he wants, and see if he sends them to her or to somebody else. But first, Daisy, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation?
Speaker 4: So me and Tom are usually going to these paint and sip nights, and there's been this one girl that's always, you know, by his side, complimenting every little thing, and they're very flirtatious with one another.
Speaker 1: He does have a flirtatious personality, so I couldn't tell if there was any intention behind it. But now he's been coming home with.
Speaker 4: Little like lots of paint on him, Like three days after the fact that we went on the paint and sip. So I think he's out painting with this girl or going to her classes or something, and I called into the show to see if he can help me find out if he's cheating or what the deal is?
Speaker 2: Okay, are you ready for us to call? And then? Yeah, okay, here we go.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hi, this is Corbyn calling from I was looking for our Rewards card member named Tom.
Speaker 6: This is he.
Speaker 2: Hi Tom, how are you?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 2: Don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm calling to let you know.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, you're this month's big winter Thank you for shopping.
Speaker 6: With us, Thanks for letting me know.
Speaker 2: Absolutely yep you.
Speaker 3: In case you weren't aware, Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our Florida department. You've just won thirty six long simmer end roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want with in the fifty United States of America.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, uh okay, cool, and you'll deliver them for me.
Speaker 3: Yes, you'll get confirmations that there is no charge. This is absolutely free. It's just our way of saying thank you very much for shopping, and then you know who you want to send them to right now or you need me to call you back.
Speaker 6: No, no, I think I think I know who I want to sell it to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, great.
Speaker 3: First thing I would need to be the first and last name of the person you would like to send them to.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sure, this is my lady friend. Her name is.
Speaker 3: Amber, Amber, and uh is there anything you like to put on a card to Amber, he says, your lady friend.
Speaker 2: I can do a lovey, lovey kind of card if you'd like.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, how about I can't wait to paint you again.
Speaker 6: Baby?
Speaker 3: Whoa every that's a spicy one. I don't even know what that means. But I'm not gonna and I'm not gonna ask any questions. But good for you, Tom.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, yeah, I know it is mine. We've been doing this, We've been doing this activity together.
Speaker 3: She'll get okay, great, Well, now at this point I'll let you know that you're a girlfriend is probably gonna be pretty upset with you, and she's on the phone listening because this is.
Speaker 2: Actually the Jebel Show. It's a radio show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, mom, how could you I knew something going on between you and that girl.
Speaker 6: What are you talking? What's happened? What's what's happening right now?
Speaker 1: How could you not like tell me the truth? You know that I've been questioning you about it. I've been asking you.
Speaker 4: You've been coming home with paint all over you for days now, like I knew something was going on.
Speaker 1: Why are you being dishonest with me?
Speaker 6: Like, I'm not being dishonest.
Speaker 7: I think I think this is being completely blown out of proportion.
Speaker 6: Obviously, obviously it was a joke. Obviously that was a joke.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to paint all over you. Yeah what, Yeah, that was a joke.
Speaker 1: You would have sent them to come on. That's ridiculous. I can't believe you would do this to me, Like we've been together for.
Speaker 4: Forty years and you're going to just let things go to waste because you meet some girl on our paint and some night that.
Speaker 1: Would be a romantic date between us.
Speaker 7: You you're the one that said you wanted me to be like more adventurous.
Speaker 6: I'm just like I'm.
Speaker 4: Yeah eventually, like like let's plan more fun dates, like outside of the box.
Speaker 1: Not just same old boring ones to go on. So I thought paint and it would be fun for us.
Speaker 2: You cannot blame your girl for a while.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 7: You tell me to do something and now you're getting upset at me, Like I don't even know.
Speaker 4: You're literally seeing the girl that helps us with the paintings, Like like she's the person that teaches us how to paint.
Speaker 1: How much does it feel?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: But like I think it's kind of crazy to like call me out on this on the radio. I mean, like this is like a conversation we should have personally, Like this is this what.
Speaker 4: I tried to have this conversation personally numerous times, and you're not like you're not giving you keeps saying that I'm I'm overthinking.
Speaker 1: It's not that serious. There's nothing between you. You forgot to wash your hair like that doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 6: Like what are you hands all the time? Like this is crazy? This is absolutely insane.
Speaker 5: Tom, I mean, at this point, you're busted. So to insult her telling her it was her idea and then I don't know, point fingers in every other direction other than looking at yourself seems a.
Speaker 2: Little bit ridiculous. So you could just own it.
Speaker 7: No, you guys don't even know the half of it. Okay, you guys don't even know what the hell you're talking about. And Daisy, you know what, at least Amber, Amber doesn't nag me constantly. You know, I'm done with this boy.
Speaker 1: Of course she doesn't, because he's okay with being a side piece. She knows you've been together for four years.
Speaker 7: Come on, you know she's more than a side piece. Okay, at least she doesn't nag me and treat me like the way you treat me. And and I can't believe you put me on this juwbile jew bel what the hell this show is?
Speaker 6: Guy, I'm done with this. I'm out of here by.
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: All right, Daisy, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, It's fine. I'm glad you exposed him, like thanks for helping me out.
Speaker 4: I don't think I would have ever got to the bottom of this if I didn't call you guys. So, you know what, this is the best thing I can happen now I know who he is, and I'll be enjoying stick and paint by myself or maybe not.
Speaker 3: Again, little too nervous, or find someone who isn't so handsy, you know, and they just maybe handsy with you when you want them to.
Speaker 6: Be exactly sorry though.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it's all right, Thank you so much guys.
Speaker 2: Seriously, you sounds really strong. The Jewel Shows to Catch a Cheater