Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm Slow and this is Sloane nos Next, where we sit down with the future NBA stars of tomorrow. Today's guest is Mercy Miller, a four star recruit who will play his college ball at.
Speaker 3: The University of Houston.
Speaker 2: His journey from growing up in California to becoming one of the best players in the state dropping sixty eight points in a high school game is a story you won't want to miss. So this is the first ever episode of Sloane nos Next. All right, so this show is called Sloane Nose and you are my first guests on Sloan Nose Next.
Speaker 3: You're eighteen years old. I'm sixteen.
Speaker 2: So this is the first time we're I'll be interviewing another teenager, which is really exciting. So I want to start off with getting to know Mercy Miller. So to start off, where.
Speaker 1: Are you fromm from Los Angeles, California.
Speaker 3: Love it same were you when you started to play basketball?
Speaker 1: I started playing basketball at the age of three. It's been in my family, so you know, just being around that, it just just came to me naturally.
Speaker 3: Did you know from like the age of three, that's what you wanted to do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of like me and my brother, we always play my dad, he'll play and then it just just came to me. We're playing the mini who like stuff like that, And that's how I got into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you play any other sports growing up?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Growing up I played a little bit of football, basketball of course, and then I tried I tried track, but that was Nah.
Speaker 3: Who was the first NBA player you ever met?
Speaker 1: The first NBA player I met? That's a great question. Probably it is my dad count.
Speaker 3: We'll get there. Well, maybe like someone who disrespect it was on.
Speaker 1: You know, full team, Probably Chris Ball maybe, yeah, probably say CP.
Speaker 3: Okay, and how was that experience for you?
Speaker 1: I mean, he was our neighbor, he was he's been cool. He's somebody who I looked up to, look up to a lot. He's been, you know, very president in my life, trying to help me in different ways and just had we created a bond. Okay? Cool?
Speaker 3: Who was an idol for you growing up? Maybe on the court and off the court.
Speaker 1: Okay, So growing up I used to love the Boston Celtics, even though from Cali people don't really Yeah, but I like Paul Pierce a lot. So he was my idol kind of growing up, and then Dereck Rose when he was on the Bulls that was like my favorite player of all time? Love it?
Speaker 2: Who Well, I guess you just answered sort of that question. Were you still a Celtics fan or have you moved away.
Speaker 1: From that fanomly? I mean I'm a fan of you know, different players now a little more. I like Damian Lillard, uh Jihannis, So probably the Bucks would be my team I like right now. But guys like that.
Speaker 3: Is there a player that you try to model your game after?
Speaker 1: Uh? I take bits and pieces from a lot of people and just try to try to use use their game for mine. Recently, I beginning Bradley Bell and a little bit of Ethony Edwards. But I mean he's a dog, so yeah, if I'm all after him there, I'll be good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, growing up, I know your brother Hersey and your cousin Victorious both play basketball, and obviously there's you know, some legends about your dad playing basketball as it as well. What was it like growing up in a family full of hoopers and is there anyone else in your family that doesn't really get that respect but can also hoop?
Speaker 1: Yeah? My family you know, we all who all love to get on the court play each other. I mean, they had many games in the backyard where we just play all night and just my team usually came out on the top. It'll be me and my cousin King versus Hersey and Victoria's actually, and we usually beat them. So not many people know that, but we're probably the best duo in the world. Wow, in the world. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Okay, So your dad, Master p F famously tried out for the Raptors in the Hornets?
Speaker 3: Can he really Hooper? Is this all like a legend?
Speaker 1: I mean from when I see now I Oh no, but I guess I've seen footage here. I hear stories from people, and just when he gets in the gym with us, he tries to shoot a little bit, so he has a shot, So I'll give it to him, I guess.
Speaker 3: And you think you and your brother's basketball jeans came from him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. He he definitely is a competitor. Uh. I think I think we got it from him, for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, So now that we talked a little bit about who you are, I want to move on to you in your high school career. So what has been the most memorable basketball moment for you so far.
Speaker 1: The most memorable basketball moment probably when I scored the sixty eight points, or like we won the state championship, because you know, we came I came from Oak Hill in Virginia and came back here to Cali. A lot of people doubt our team, and just for us to go in and win that with that group we had, it was definitely special.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Who were the top five best players you think you played against in high school or a.
Speaker 1: Ooh, top five? I gotta think about that. Probably somebody had to play against every day. Caleb Foster, he was really good. Yeah, Dusty Stromer for sure was up there. Probably I played against Elliot cadot Au. He was good. Talk about like my in my high school, like on my team, like Chet, Holmgren, Jaylen Sucks, like those guys playing them every day in practice.
Speaker 3: Were you freshman when they were senior?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So I was a freshman with Chet and then eighth grade when Jalen was on the team. Okay, so I didn't really I didn't really play much, but in Minnesota I could practice with him, so I could practice and then if you're good enough, you play and I played like two minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so you're the question what you're welcome to the league moment.
Speaker 2: I'm curious what was your moment sort of when you were playing against them where you're like, oh, like, I'm just like so little compared to the like I'm not there yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Probably my freshman year, Chet like hit me with a crazy spin move like dunk, Like it was crazy. He's a seven foot guard. The way he played, he's like a unicorn out there. So hit a spin move dunk, and just I felt little on that moment.
Speaker 2: But yeah, what differences have you seen between AU basketball and high school basketball? Mmm?
Speaker 1: AU is definitely different from high school. High school feel like it is more structured a lot more. You know, in high school it's more like team orient it. It use a lot of people just getting off. But it's like you it's fun. It's like, it's very different, i'd say, but high school, you know, it's playing for whatever, whatever town you're in, whatever, wherever your family is from, something like that. But uh, it's definitely different, and it means it means more.
Speaker 2: I feel like, yeah, who is an underrated high school or AAU teammate of yours that you want to show love to.
Speaker 1: I so love to my guy Lino Mark. I feel like he's definitely very underrated. You know, it's one of the best best players I played against. I had to go against some every day in practice, and I feel like he doesn't get as much recognition as he deserves.
Speaker 2: Okay, And how do you think you were able to sort of and still are balance all the pressures of like top one hundred lists and camps and knowing that the whole world like you because are kids, you're high schoolers, yet the whole world has their eyes on you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean for me, I feel like my my journey is a little different. I feel like I've been a good player. I played against a lot of top guys and like did what I had to do in high school. But I feel like I didn't get as much recognition as you know. Something may say, yeah, but uh, I mean that's definitely like feel for me, and that just keeps me like going being hungry every time I get on the course. So I mean, even though I didn't get all the things I wanted, I feel like it definitely made me better. So I'm glad for that.
Speaker 2: I like that So now I want to touch on something you said earlier, which was your famous sixty eight point game.
Speaker 1: So kids talk us.
Speaker 3: Through that, like, how do you how is that possible? I need to hear that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I didn't know I was gonna score sixty eight. I came to the game. It was just a normal game, I felt like. And then my coach, he's the coacher, so he was talking. He was like, Oh, we got to play these guys hard. They're gonna they're gonna come out here and beat you guys. I'm me. I'm like, no, I'm not. I'm not good for that. Yeah. So he was like that beginning and then halftime I had twenty two points and then somehow I ended with fifty and a third court and then the rest is history.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you weren't ever gonna like stop. You just were gonna keep going, Like you think you would have gone to a hundred.
Speaker 1: If I had a chance, I would have kept going. But you know they pulled me out.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So what is that the most points do you think you've ever scored a game? Or like maybe like when you're playing your backyard you score on.
Speaker 1: No, definitely that was the most points I've ever scored. When I used to play like a mini league back in the day, like red ball, probably scored a lot, but nothing nothing.
Speaker 3: Like Yeah, what is your pregame routine?
Speaker 1: Mmmm? Pre game? So I get like a Chipotle, I get a weird burrito.
Speaker 3: A lot of people eat a burrito before.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, people be like, you shouldn't do that, but I get a Chipotle burrito. I try to take a nap, and then I listened to brown Noise. I don't listen to music like that anymore, but I listened to brown noise, just looking like center me. Yeah. And then what's in the breedo?
Speaker 3: I need like the full I.
Speaker 1: Mean it's not much. People are like, I'm weird for it, but I just get sour cream, cheese and white rice.
Speaker 3: That literally seems like if like I were like a doctor.
Speaker 1: That sounds like the worst thing I know, but it works for me, So I mean that's what I do. It works, And uh I had that before I score sixty eights, so I guess keep it works.
Speaker 3: Who was the coolest person to ever come watch one of your high school games?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. We had we had a lot of a lot of people come up. We had Toby Maguire at one of our games. That was the coolest thing. I didn't get to see him, but they told me. So that's why I can think of it. But I feel like that's definitely the coolest thing. Having Spider Man that's your game, that's the y and then Kendall Jenner is that.
Speaker 3: One of our games went off like little Jorman Pool action.
Speaker 1: I had my moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, that's what I thought. How do you balance being a student and an athlete?
Speaker 1: Oh, I feel like you. I don't know. I just I try to do my best in all things I do, so going to school, I try to do my best. I'm not one of those people who just think basketball is like all I have because I know one day I'm not gonna be able to play. So school is important to me. It's been in still for my parents and just I mean, I feel like I'm competitive in all aspects. I want to get like four point zero all the time and just get an A. So I feel like that's how I do it. Nice.
Speaker 2: How do you think you've evolved as both a player and a person throughout your high school career?
Speaker 1: Mmm? During my high school career, I feel like I went through a lot of a lot of different things growing up in life. I know I had a tough moment when I lost my sister, but I feel like that definitely feeled me even more and just like created me to be to be a better player, be a better person, getting a little chucked up bad and just made me better overall as a human, I feel so I feel like just giving back to other people, not taking people for granted, just being the best you could be.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: So now we're going to go into the rapid fire section. So we got to go fast, we got to be efficient, all right. So what is one aspect of your game that you're most proud of?
Speaker 1: Probably my shooter.
Speaker 3: What is one aspect of your game that you want to improve in college?
Speaker 1: Probably my defense?
Speaker 3: Okay, in the next five years. Who is going to be the face of the league and why?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, Probably Anthony Edwards because he I mean, he's he's a doll. He got it. Uh, he got that killer that killer instinct and definitely like something like Mike and Kobe.
Speaker 3: So definitely, Who is your dream NBA player to share the court with?
Speaker 1: Mmm? Probably Damian Lillard.
Speaker 3: Who's your dream NBA player to play against Lebron.
Speaker 2: Is there someone currently not in the league but still hooping that you think deserves another chance in the NBA?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, got skip. I gotta think about that first second.
Speaker 3: Okay, we can come back. What is your favorite clothing brands?
Speaker 1: Favorite clothing dr I think you're sure by the way I appreciate it. It's uh Hall of Fame. One of one of my collabs I did with somebody.
Speaker 3: What is your post game?
Speaker 2: Which I feel like that that question isn't even fitting for you because your post your prea meal.
Speaker 1: Like is a cheap meal? Yeah, I probably get like some sweet teart ropes or something.
Speaker 3: M hmm, I love those those my favorite made a candy salad.
Speaker 1: No. I see those on TikTok to it.
Speaker 3: It's insane, like and I did the thing where you like cut up the sweetheart ropes like small.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're probably do yeah, well, well we'll do like a.
Speaker 3: Little thing another time. You can come back.
Speaker 2: We'll make we'll talk about basketball candy salad, do it. What is your favorite restaurant in la Uh?
Speaker 1: Probably Steak forty eight. I went there on my visit to Houston, and then they built one out here. So it's my favorite.
Speaker 3: Is that why you chose Houston? Because maybe? Okay, that's part of it. What is your favorite food?
Speaker 1: Favorite food? Probably steak Fosta.
Speaker 3: Could you if you go to dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
Speaker 1: Uh? Jesus Christ, That's all I go to dinner with. I feel like that would be crazy, just to be in his presence and just you know, that would be a moment for sure.
Speaker 3: No one's ever given it answer.
Speaker 1: I mean i'd be people are like Michael Jackson and Michael Jackson too. Okay.
Speaker 3: Who is your favorite athlete growing up?
Speaker 1: Growing up? Derek Rose my favorite athlete.
Speaker 3: What is your favorite movie?
Speaker 1: Fit Movie Starface.
Speaker 3: Never seen it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like an old old school movie. It's scarier now it's like about a I don't know, it's kind of wild. Okay, Yeah, it's my favorite. What's your favorite TV show right now? Money Heist? I've been watching that watching Money Heights. Are Stranger Things? Stranger Things?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get so scared.
Speaker 2: Like I tried to watch the first episode of Stranger Things and I was too scared, but I saw no.
Speaker 1: The first season is definitely scary, but then once you get like to the second the definitely the bad.
Speaker 3: Okay, well I'll watch them. What's your favorite video game?
Speaker 1: Uh? Probably two K? Yeah, like two K. I've been on college duty recently.
Speaker 2: If you had to give yourself a two K rating for your game right now, like pre college for everything, what would it be?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Not being biased, probably give myself like a ninety nine. Wow. Okay.
Speaker 2: So I interviewed Alex Sar obviously second picking the NBA draft, and he said, like a seventy eight.
Speaker 3: So you're just like, no, ninety nine, No, probably like like eighty eight. What ranking would you give me? I think i'd be.
Speaker 1: I feel like like a ninety nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's what I think. Yeah, because I can dunk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could do a whole bunch of different yeah, exactly. Okay.
Speaker 3: What is your favorite podcast? Definitely Sloan Okay, that's there's another answer. We were gonna have to like cut the cameras, do a hidden talent.
Speaker 1: I could sing a little bit. Yep, No, it's very better voice Horse. Okay. Sure.
Speaker 3: Who is your favorite artist, like in terms of music or paint? Did you like Picasso?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like a singer?
Speaker 1: Probably Gunner right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, describe your style in one word mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Calm. Yeah, I like to put on calm fits. It's nothing too crazy, but if you look at you.
Speaker 3: But okay, who's your NBA style?
Speaker 1: Like mm hmmm, I feel like everybody like, yeah he does it?
Speaker 3: For what's your like NBA style? Mount rushmore like not.
Speaker 1: Just Shay, but like Shaye Jordan Clarkson for like, uh, Grant has some good ones, Jeremy Grant sleeper probably j Yeah, you got it.
Speaker 3: And I think his brother Cody too, like that's except they like the same style as like.
Speaker 1: They're all they're all together.
Speaker 3: So what is your favorite song?
Speaker 1: Favorite song? Uh? Recently I listened to Billie Eilish album and then like some songs I heard called like Lunch, There's a Lot, Wildflower or something it's been I've been on repeat.
Speaker 3: I would not have like coined you for like a billy guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I don't know. I guess I like it.
Speaker 3: What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm oreo.
Speaker 3: What is your favorite sneaker to wear on the court?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm this year because I'm Jordan's like probably I'm gonna try to pull something out pretty cool, but uh, usually Kobe's like Kobe Sixers, the Grinches, the reverse Grinches my favorite?
Speaker 3: And what is your off the cord go to sneaker Force here? What is your favorite candy?
Speaker 1: Sweet Tarbos? My favorite candy all the time. I feel like, you know, my life would be very different.
Speaker 2: I'm like the nerds gummy clusters type person or like I get hate for this, but frozen milk dots.
Speaker 1: Like you know what that is? Are you frozen milk? That's kind of it's a little odd.
Speaker 3: Really No, I think it's are normal. I think it's really normal.
Speaker 2: I think, Okay, it's like the chocolate doesn't really freeze and it's like sort of like squishy, and then yeah, okay, you'll just you'll try it and then you'll let me know because I promise it's not going to be weird. What did your go to emoji?
Speaker 1: I do lilemoji with like the halo. I don't know what.
Speaker 3: I just in what contexts.
Speaker 1: I just like to troll people, I guess text, so like, yeah, I like to do that.
Speaker 3: Okay, who is the most famous person in your contacts?
Speaker 1: I got a check, I got a couple of people in there. Check. I want to know my phone, but probably say, recently, I got Zion's number. Ion Williamson pretty famous, Yes, uh yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's what I want to do after this episode, call him and tell me. Come on, someone else? Who is your celebrity lookalike?
Speaker 1: I ben't get it. I mean Michael B. I've been getting Michael. I guess Michael B or Michael B.
Speaker 2: I guess I really see it. Yeah, that's my celebrity crush. Oh yeah, I don't know if I could see it. I need to see, like a.
Speaker 1: We'll get him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some mercy. You're committed to Houston. How did you choose Houston? And can you take us through what goes into the recruiting process?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for me, Houston when I went there. I went there a couple of times when I was younger. My dad he went there for when he was in college, and then we went to one of the alumni games and it was like it was a crazy game. I went to atmosphere was great, people were great. And then that was in the seventh grade, so I was like I kind of got a feeling for this. I like this place. And then the next couple of years they were really good up and coming program. And just you know, I felt like the defense and all they're about that was definitely something I want to be a part of. And when they offered me, I felt like that was just it. Yeah, I knew it was it.
Speaker 3: What are you most looking forward to in your freshman season at Houston.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to being, you know, being being trying to be a key piece on the team. A lot of freshmen come in and they do different things. People know me as a scorer, but I want to go there and be one of the best defensive players and like hopefully, like you know, I could lock up and become like big twelve defensive player the year. Like that's that's my goal right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I hope that comes true.
Speaker 2: So I'm a huge Quentin Grimes fan, who's honestly like a Houston legend.
Speaker 3: And I want to know who's a Houston legend that you look up to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Quentin, he's been there with us recently, so he's super cool. Probably Marcus Sasser. A lot of people say I look like him too, but he's one of the Houston guys I look up to. And then Hakeem for sure, he's one of the greatest ever played again basketball.
Speaker 3: He came to Houston Bigson Phill.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: See it is having played with guys like Dusty Stromer and Caleb Foster in high school.
Speaker 3: How have they giving you advice to prepare for college?
Speaker 1: Like DA did when Dusty came back recently, and then when I text text Caleb, you know, we all talk about different things and just just how it is like playing on the court getting ready. What do you like what's different?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean, most importantly it is to say, like, just just be prepared for everything, because you know, it's different being a freshman going into certain situations. You have to be always ready. Sometimes you might not play, sometimes you might you might have a good game and then the next day like you don't play at all. So just being prepared all times and just keeping that confidence in yourself because that's, you know, what you came here to do. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I noticed Caleb's been podcasting a little bit. I'm glad you didn't say his podcast. That's better answer.
Speaker 3: Who are you most looking forward to playing against this season?
Speaker 1: Mm? Probably one of my close friends, Carter Bryant. He's been talking. We talked about it. He's been talking crazy, like Arizona is the best team in the world, so when we see them with death, be a great matchup.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, And who is an incoming freshman that you think is underrated that you want to show.
Speaker 1: Up to incoming freshman? Yeah, probably my teammate Chase Chase McCarty. Like he's definitely underrated. He's good, good size, could shoot the ball extremely well, he's a dog on defense. So like me and him being a fresh only two freshmen on Houston, I feel like big things are coming.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this next section is called fact or fiction. So I'm gonna say to you a claim or sort of an idea, and you have to tell me.
Speaker 3: Whether you agree or not. Okay, claim staph are the best backcourt of all time.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'll probably say fact because they you know what they did in four championships. They created they changed the game of basketball. Splash Brothers, that's forever a legacy. So I feel like clan stuff, they definitely could be up there for one of the best backwards all the time.
Speaker 3: Okay, I agree with that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Next, Paul George will fit in with the Sixers hm M.
Speaker 1: I feel like PG would definitely fit anywhere. His game is silky smooth. He's I mean, he's just a pros pro. So I feel like him and Philly would be great.
Speaker 3: Wemby will finish his career as a top ten player of all time.
Speaker 1: Yeah a fact. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: The Thunder will win a CHIP in the next three years.
Speaker 1: Shout out my guy, cheat. Yeah, Thunder, they got it. Probably, uh probably next year. The all the additions they got, Yeah, they're looking really good. So for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Johannest will stay a box for his whole career.
Speaker 1: Hm hmmm, probably, I think fiction. I feel like he might go somewhere he's from the Warriors, but that's just that would be crazy.
Speaker 3: That would be crazy. Okay. Lastly, Jason Tatum will win an MVP Award.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. I think. I think that's the fact he got it. He's I feel like after this season, Uh, they won a championship, so I feel like he's He's got a lot a lot more confidence probably now, and I feel like he's been one of the best players, so I feel like why not. Okay, I like that.
Speaker 2: Lastly, we're gonna do some trivia, but this trivia isn't just NBA trivia.
Speaker 3: This trivia has to do with you. So let's see how well Mercy knows Mercy.
Speaker 2: So for those of you who don't know, but you shouldn't know, Mercy's last name is Miller all time?
Speaker 3: How many NBA players have had the last name Miller.
Speaker 1: That's Reggie, Mike. Let me guess. I feel like Miller's a Miller. Probably probably twelve twenty.
Speaker 3: That was I mean, that was closer than when you first named too. That's okay. Next, Currently, how many players have the last name Miller currently? And can you name them all?
Speaker 1: I know Brandon, yes, I don't know who else? Okay? Two? Yeah, three?
Speaker 2: Okay, so you go at one point and then yeah, you're at like one of three quarters because the other two guys are Leonard Miller in Jordan Miller.
Speaker 3: But soon four it's gonna be Mercy obviously. Okay. Your dad played for two non NBA pro basketball teams. Name the teams?
Speaker 1: Uh? You said none?
Speaker 3: Like obviously he tried out for the Raptors and the Hornets, but like, yes, see exactly.
Speaker 1: I think he talked about a team in San Diego. I don't know, maybe it's some San Diego team.
Speaker 3: I'll give you the leagues. One of them was in the CBA, and one of them was in the ABA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean lost let me tell you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, the CBA fort Wayne Fury, okay, and the ABA Las Vegas Rattlers.
Speaker 3: So you better go home and you ask him how that's how that was.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: In your sixty eight point game against.
Speaker 2: Oakwood, what did you shoot my life fieldgal your field goal or actually actual like fraction?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it was probably twenty eight, not yeah, twenty eight for I don't think I got to forty maybe forty one, No, thirty twenty eight for forty one.
Speaker 3: Oh so close.
Speaker 2: It's twenty eight for thirty eight thirty eighth. I mean, first off, that's insane. But okay, so you get like half a point on that cause you know twenty eighth.
Speaker 1: You're like, okay, I.
Speaker 2: Know it's twenty eight in there, So right now you're like it like two and a half points. I guess I'm gonna be generous.
Speaker 1: I'm at this game. No you're not.
Speaker 2: But that's okay. This is my last question for you, So let's see how this goes. In that same game where you scored sixty eight points, you broke your school's record for most points in a game at Notre Dame High School?
Speaker 3: Whose record did you break?
Speaker 1: I thought you gotta ask, like how many points it was? Uh? I know it's sixty six.
Speaker 3: Points, yes, in nineteen sixty nine.
Speaker 1: But who his name was? Richard? No?
Speaker 3: Do you just say a random name from like his name is like not common. It's like like think about Okay, it's like a syndonym for dude.
Speaker 1: Guy, keep going, man, keep going? Uh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, Bud Fabian.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, but I heard that name. Yeah he was at the game. Oh really Yeah, And they told me he was there, he was gonna come watch us.
Speaker 2: And it was it sparked you to do that, Yeah for sure, Okay, Mercy. My last question is who would you like to nominate to be on Slow Nose next?
Speaker 1: Next? Oh?
Speaker 3: Look at I didn't realize Slow Nose next next?
Speaker 1: Oh, slow Nose next next. It depends like what's your what's your area?
Speaker 3: It's up to you.
Speaker 2: I mean, let's say, like a high school or college player that you think would do really well on the show, maybe do a little bit better in trivia than you.
Speaker 1: Okay, probably say my guy Tyron Stokes or the bar swings. I feel like they'll be good out here, so.
Speaker 3: Definitely great nominations. Thank you, Mercy, this is so much fun.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to this episode of Sloan nos Next, you can get links to my socials and see behind this scenms fun from Mercy and I in the show notes, or just search at Sloan Nose on Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube.
Speaker 3: Remember that's Sloane with the kne