Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 3: I want to start with today with doing a couple of Ray Mundo's greatest hits bits that he's sent in that we should do that we didn't get to on the show because I think.
Speaker 1: They need more space.
Speaker 3: There's some nuance, and nuance isn't great for having to do somewhat fast segments. Ray wants to give props to all the parents, but for different reasons. And you want to like nominate a parent of the Year from the show. Yeah, I got to experience Lunch, Eddie and Amy. We were going to the CMA Awards and see like their parenting styles and how they do business because they all took their kids. Well, Lunch didn't, but he still did some parent stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, then who would you like to start with? Well, I'm gonna start with Eddie because Eddie brings his kid. I don't know how old he was. He was four or five, but he's very just nine and he's nine and we were at an adult environment and adult vehicle. We're all going to an adult event, and he kept saying kids here, kids here, so we couldn't talk. We couldn't swear there was no music in the car. Kids here, kids here, It's just it was just an odd spot to put his kid in. And then also us as well. You guys like watching porn or something.
Speaker 4: They were cursing a lot, like even when we got home.
Speaker 1: He Amy, doesn't I mean those like.
Speaker 3: Crazy, Why would you put your kid in the car with them?
Speaker 4: Well, that was the uber ride, so we just jumped in with them. And then when we got home, my wife was like, how did it go? He's like, this is great, but rand lunchbox, they say a lot of bad words.
Speaker 3: First thing, he said, I think I would probably the rick kid in the car not curse first and foremost I would go, there's a kid here, I'm not going to curse. Second of all, you know, you know what they're like.
Speaker 4: But but I told them, guys, kids in the car, please just keep that in mind.
Speaker 1: Fall here Amy, No.
Speaker 5: I feel like the Eddie could have ridden with us because in our car was a little more low key. So all girls, you could have done that. So that's on you. And then for the guy, it's a three minute car ride, you can do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think a little bit. I look at the guys and go. You don't have to say the F word. There's a kid around, you can have a bit of a restraint, but I think both are at fault. Why don't you put your kindercr them?
Speaker 4: I was just the ride man.
Speaker 1: I don't know, right, any thoughts on that, well, I was just gonna say, so Eddie wasn't my favorite parent. So then I move over. No, I hear you if I'm saying any thoughts on you guys not being able or were you just like in the moment and you weren't really thinking about there being a.
Speaker 5: I don't know this come out and celebratory.
Speaker 1: I was about to say that it was a big celebration. So there's gonna be some of those moments where you drop an F bomb. It's okay, okay, go ahead, next up. Yeah, and so the lunchbox, I move over to lunch. He didn't have his kid with us, but he's kind of the parent where he's, uh, he almost shames people that don't have kids. So there was a girl there. We get to the food part of it, and they're gonna say, hey, when you guys go down stage, you can't bring your kids. And so lunch is under the impression that if you have a kid, kids can do whatever they want because they're kids. So the lady says, hey, you're gonna need a chaperone or you're gonna need somebody to escort these kids somewhere else. They're not gonna be on stage at the CMA Awards, and Lunch.
Speaker 6: Goes, can you believe it? The kid, it's the worst. The kid's gonna go. They can't take care of themselves. Well, I mean, you guys brought him. It probably wasn't the place to bring a kid to, but he's a big kid, non kid parent shamer thing that has going on in his head, where if you don't have a kid, the kids it's free range baby.
Speaker 1: If you have a kid, that should be able to do whatever they want. Yes, and so that wasn't my favorite. But if Lunch has a comeback on that one, Okay, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: She told Eddie's kid he was gonna have to go back outside and wait in line with the general public.
Speaker 1: She did, and I was like, no.
Speaker 4: He looked at my son and said, okay, well, you guys are gonna be able to go on stage, but he's gonna have to go around front. And and just let wait with everyone else.
Speaker 2: And I was like, why can't he just sit in the chairs while we're standing there on the stage, like it's like five feet away, but he's not gonna do anything.
Speaker 1: He just sits in a chair. Why didn't you say this? Why was he saying it? Because he's just louder.
Speaker 5: He's stepping up the Lunchbucks is even gonna give his backstage break Stevenson. And I was like, no, Lunchwalks, you need it. We won an award. You have to be back there, like Stevenson's will be fine.
Speaker 1: Just want to wat the dad didn't step forward.
Speaker 4: No, I was I was gonna sneak him in literally different planet attack.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh yeah, yeah, sure, no problem. But I was gonna sneak him in with us.
Speaker 3: That's stylistically who they are as people. Too interesting enough, because Eddie will be like cold, nice calm, but like sneak stuff, be sly. I'm not gonna he's gonna be like, oh yeah, so friendly, and then Lunchbox just going nah overly not for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just don't understand stupidity, Like it's just a stupid thing to say that his son, who is nine, is gonna have to go over outside?
Speaker 1: Well, she was young, sons four go back outside and wait in line. It's like she.
Speaker 3: Probably was told that by somebody, and if she was young, she did not probably have the capability to go. Let me again, exhibit some common sense.
Speaker 1: Correct. Oh, that's crazy though, that she they wanted your kid. Yeah, yeah, okay, but so Lunchbox not my favorite parent. I'm gonna move to my favorite parent. Amy. She brings Stevenson and he was allowed to talk to all of us. She didn't kind of like hover over and control the conversation one. She just to and running with him. I'm like, Stevens, what's up? Man? With school? Like, I'm like, hey, dude, there might be some girls here. Probably not. It's an older crowd, so just heads up on that. Amy didn't care talk to Stevenson even though he's in middle school. However, you normally would talk to an adult, which was cool. Then there was another moment. If I was Stevenson, I would love Amy as my mom. Amy totally forgot about him. For thirty to forty five minutes. We're all in the Lex's lounge chilling, and Amy goes, oh s, Stevenson.
Speaker 6: Oh, oh my god, Steven said, I forgot about my kid.
Speaker 1: He was We hadn't had eyes on him in almost an hour, and she didn't care. I'm not I'd like to hear Amy's I don't.
Speaker 5: Even know what he's talking about. I don't I don't know what he's talking about. There was never a moment where I was like, oh, shoot, where's my son. I knew he was in there. We're in a lounge like he was. There was a candy bar and ice cream bar. He's he came back with his bowl of ice cream. He's like, I'm living my best life. And I'm like, get it.
Speaker 1: What do you think you heard?
Speaker 5: Room?
Speaker 1: It was there was kind of a separate between church and state where the kids. The kids couldn't come to the Lexus Lounge, and Amy just wasn't in too much of a hurry to find her kids. And she was in the lounge having a great time. And if you're a kid, that's amazing.
Speaker 5: Hey, he actually did have a Lexus Lounge bracelet and he was in there a lunch, I mean a ray. I thank you for saying that I'm the cool mom and that you like me. But I one hundred percent knew where.
Speaker 1: He said, said, os, where's my kid?
Speaker 4: After an hour of not knowing where it was.
Speaker 5: And that I was just in the lounge not worried about him. No, Stevenson was in the lounge too, and I knew exactly.
Speaker 4: Where he was.
Speaker 5: He was with all the sweets and candy and living it up stuff in his pockets.
Speaker 1: So would you say this is an example of click bait ray striking again?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: No, Now, all of.
Speaker 5: It's pretty accurate, except for he misunderstood whatever the oh s, where's my son? I don't quoted you and he said that my son didn't have access to the lounge.
Speaker 1: But quoted is the part that I'm like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that part is off. But you know that. It's like you know when you're not next to someone and you hear something from across the room, like maybe I said, like, oh.
Speaker 1: Shoot, like somebody want well you win the award?
Speaker 5: Thanks?
Speaker 1: Cool, you're a parent of the show. Now.
Speaker 5: I love that they were just talking to Stevens and like whatever. I loved it when they would like do their little cute high five things and be like what up boy, and then hey, there are any girls here? Stevenson's like, I don't really care because I like this girl at school and.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, don't call him off. Don't say yeah, that'd bet it. That'd be a nightmare.
Speaker 4: It's funny Raise angle, though, Rai's angle came from the kid perspective, Like, I like, Amy's got the good parenting style because she let him do whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's fourteen. I don't need to hover over him in the lounge like he you know, it's like you have to have a risk band to get in there. I know he's safe.
Speaker 4: And he didn't like me because I told them to not cuss around my kid.
Speaker 1: Interesting, you had rules for your cude, Yeah, I had little rules. So it wants to be the kid. So in Ray's world, he's the kid and you guys are the parents. Which ones he right? Right? You also want to review the some pill. Yeah, so this is what I got on my inch. It's Joe Rogan. He has it's called alpha brain, and this is the ad I got.
Speaker 2: Alpha brain is one of the most important supplements that I've ever found ever in my life, if not the most important one, and the one that.
Speaker 3: I just not a commercial by the way, So and Raise I get paid for this just everybody knows, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 1: And so that was basically it, and it intrigued me. So I click on the ad and it was forty dollars to get this pill that's going to help you with your brain and you're supposed to think better and more efficiently and be more productive. We look up what's in this amy and so I got the pill and they sent it to me and it was it was forty dollars sho me and handling, which is a little bit of a reach for something that's just not going to work, but they got me. So I ordered it and it came in. I actually tried it and I did it for one day. You only did it from one day and you're giving a review, Well, yeah, I did it. It's just one pill. And then so you're supposed to forty bucks for one pill one no, no, it's a whole bottle, but you just take one at a time. And I took it and it was it was a day where it wasn't a show. So it's like I just needed to be productive and efficient and stuff like that. Guys, I swear to god it works. I thought more clearly, I was more creative. I don't want to necessarily compare it to adderall because I have had that before, but it was freaking awesome. Do you think a little bit You wanted to have clarity, therefore you had clarity. You had the expectation of clarity because of the pills, so you had clarity. Do you think any of that? Yes, I mean I believe he does have that working in his favor because I did reach and go get that pill. So you do there, you put some pressure on your brain to where you do want it to work. And then if you're thinking about the pill in your brain, is that what's kind of making you think better and think in your brain and stuff? Is it just helping you to get more into your mind or is it really working? So you only took it from one day though you give us that review, I.
Speaker 5: Mean one pill, if you take one adderall, you know.
Speaker 1: No, But I'm saying, with one pill, you could just be having a good night sleep, have eaten a healthy meal. You just it could be a good morning when you wake up and feel good and go also took the pill and feel great when we did that, smelling salt man, that changed my day. I did that was very clear, but like five days. I feel like it's a good you take it for five days, then you let us know, because then you may have to days maybe you don't feel so good and it helps you, but you up your thumbs up it. Yeah, I mean I did my prep, Like in one day, I did almost a week's worth of prep. I just wanted to keep working and studying and learning some more pill. Yeah what are you trying to do?
Speaker 5: How many milligrams did you are? In uphill? Let's see, ray?
Speaker 4: Did you just take one and this one and done?
Speaker 1: Thirty capsules? So I got twenty nine left and yeah, it was just one and done? Wait, why would you not take another one? Right? Since then? If it was, I don't know. I didn't want to become addicted to it. I don't think it had every Mondy don't want to study that hard. He read too many books. Yeah, okay, I think it. I mean it looks pretty healthy. Yeah, ok ingred answer clean.
Speaker 5: The l tyra scene that's in there, it's part of the main blend, and it looks as though that helps your body make like, I don't even know how to say these words.
Speaker 1: It's okay, we're not specialist anyway, but it can.
Speaker 5: Help with brain health, stress relief, cognitive function, which is exactly what he's talking about.
Speaker 3: You know what I mentioned Maybe last week I was watching a TikTok where this guy who runs a casino was like, we have less people coming to the casino because more people are taking ozimpic and it affects the.
Speaker 1: Addiction part of the brain. Because so whatever the biology is.
Speaker 3: The story published Wednesday, I study found the patients diagnosed with alcohol abuse disorder were given gop one drug, we're likely less hospitalized. The headline is drugs like ozimpic maybe better at treating alcoholism for the same reason that I was talking about the people not coming into the casino as much.
Speaker 4: But I also saw too the fast foods taking a hit because of it was empic.
Speaker 1: That could be hunger though, but that could be I mean that literally could be the reason that it was.
Speaker 4: Like, people would love fast food, but then are ozempic. They're not hungry anymore.
Speaker 1: But that's why I was right. It says it is like, yeah, that's the actual reason, right.
Speaker 4: Right, But like casino for sure, fast food too taking a hit.
Speaker 8: No, No, I.
Speaker 1: Don't think you understand. The medicine is supposed to do what you're saying. Yeah, yeah, it wasn't known that it was working on the addiction parts of the brain and affecting other parts like gambling.
Speaker 5: The impulse type behaviors.
Speaker 4: Is like, so it's doing what it's supposed to do and these other things. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's cool. No, but you compared it to something it's supposed to.
Speaker 4: Do fast food, Yes, okay, anyway, but I did read a story where it said fast foods taking a hit because it was empig Oh.
Speaker 1: I think all food, yes, slow food, fast food, midood, all foods are good. I think I see what you're saying. Yeah, we were just a little confused where that story, what the pit like, what the idea was.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's this is from Amy. We should not be answering work emails.
Speaker 5: But I'm listen, I'm not saying this. I was curious your thoughts on it because this one, like I don't know, she used to work for Google or something, and I came across this post she put up about like don't answer your emails right away, like it's unhealthy, Like you have every right to just take your time with it. And I was like, what I feel like. I just feel like Bobby would say the opposite of all.
Speaker 1: Is this a mental health thing?
Speaker 5: Well, it's a work thing. She's a work coach, like she's sure.
Speaker 1: But is it a work mental health thing or is it a you're trying to like draw your boundaries with your work.
Speaker 5: Probably both?
Speaker 1: So are you looking for the story? I have it. Okay, go ahead, and then I'll give you my thoughts at a price.
Speaker 5: Okay. So, first of all, she says, don't answer them right away. This helps create healthy boundaries. When you stop replying right away, you teach people that you're not available twenty four to seven.
Speaker 1: So I think she's right. Okay, But the caveat is if you're not available, yes, and my greatest ability is availability.
Speaker 3: That you want to be successful, be available now. There is a point where your mental health has to come into play, where if you're just so overwhelmed, but if you want to be a great parent or have a great career, there are sacrifices.
Speaker 1: It does not matter. It's whatever you want to be awesome at. You've got to sacrifice to be awesome at it. If you want to be and have a position where you make more money, a higher up in your job. You can have to answer emails quick if you can set a boundary. But you know what the boundary also is, you're not going to get a promotion as fast. There's a boundary going it. But I think it's safe and I think if that's your goal, do that. Because she has a great point, but you can't be mad at the same time that you're not getting promoted or not getting a raise.
Speaker 5: So she also said this, I do like it reduces overwhelm. And if you're doing an immediate response, it's overwhelmed. Like if you're feeling overwhelmed and you need to like reply right away, you might not be replying in a way that is more clear headed, like you might trigger right like you know how you have to say like exactly, so you're in reaction mode and then if you wait a minute, then you might respond, which is more professional.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think for me that this is my problem with that, and I agree, But do as I say, not.
Speaker 5: As I do, because you fire them off.
Speaker 3: I fire them off for two reasons. One, I don't like red dots. That's a big part of it, because if I get an email and it's like this needs to be addressed. That mixed with oh, you're pissing me off, right, it's a bad mix.
Speaker 4: But just click on it, and the red dog goes with.
Speaker 1: That's what I do.
Speaker 5: Then I won't, so it's then he's not available.
Speaker 1: Those ingredients do not mix well. And I have been.
Speaker 3: I can't sam the victim except I to myself. I have been the victim of myself, I will say. And me getting an email from somebody in the company and I completely disagree with it, and I think it is wildly unfair, and I fire back immediately one because I'm efficient. I would have fired back the same at the same speed or rate had it not been something that anchored me or irritated me. But mixed in is the irritation, and I'm just like, all right, showtime, baby, let's go. And if it's happening, why I ain't not working out? And I'm like showtime, I tell Eddie, I'm about to go.
Speaker 5: Because your test offs rooms all pumped up. No, I don't even know if.
Speaker 1: I just think I react rather than respond at times, probably a little too rapidly.
Speaker 5: It builds respect. Like when people know they can't get an answer instantly, they'll start valuing your time more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, see, that's what I think, like plain hard to get Sometimes I do that, like, oh I'm gonna make them think like, oh, we can't get a hold of Addy, like we can't get this done.
Speaker 3: I think that that Again, as long as you're setting that boundary, with the boundary that's being set on you, as I can't rely on that person, then that's fine. And people that can't be relied on fully will not be looked at first when it's time for promotions or financial What about.
Speaker 4: After hours though, Like do they expect the same thing at eight pm?
Speaker 3: I don't know who they is, not like say like the higher ups. Again, an expectation is what you've allowed them to set. So if you've allowed them to set it, that means, hey, I'm available. I want to do everything I can do inside of this job to get ahead as fast as I can.
Speaker 1: That's what the expectation that you've set.
Speaker 3: And if you set the expectation of I'm not available, they may never go to you.
Speaker 1: You may not keep that job.
Speaker 5: But you build respect though. If you set a boundary, you plan.
Speaker 3: Hard to get Like, I get it, but you're gonna get clear, I'm gonna build so much respect until the point they can't rely and you at all, and you're not gonna get a raised and you're not gonna get promoted.
Speaker 1: And if that's not your goal, great.
Speaker 3: If mental health is your goal and going home and being healthy and having a balance, that's awesome. And I think that's hard work to have a balance. Everything's hard work to have no balance, to have balance.
Speaker 1: Both are hard work.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, she says it also can boost your productivity because if you're constantly interrupted by being going back to an emailing, you're trying to do something else, you go back to the email, there's like a flow that's happening and you're messing with it. So just like carve out email time or finish that task and then go do the emails.
Speaker 1: I think that's fair. I think different people are built different ways. I don't do well in that formula.
Speaker 5: You can go working on something bing.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, and I need to That's where I think I do best. Here there there's fire here, wipe it out. There's a fire there, wipe it out. Don't let's fire burn. So I can get to it.
Speaker 5: But you'll probably go, like your brain will go back to what it is that you're working on, Like, fine, my brain. If it's like bing and I go work on that, then I'm like, oh, oh, there's this other email.
Speaker 1: Oh and I think you're a case by case basis, yeah.
Speaker 5: Because and then I'll be like an hour later, was I working on some most But.
Speaker 3: If you're going to put boundaries, and again, the people at your company wherever you work, they're not your friends, they're not your family. They're probably not going to be with you in five years. They might be, But if you're going to put hey, i'm only available at this time, that doesn't mean that they're going to fire you. But it also doesn't mean they're going to look to you first to promote you. And so if you want one, you got to deal with the other, and if you want the other, you got to deal with the one. So it is a if you want it, you have to sacrifice for it world, not just the job, because you can put every boundary and if that's your health, do that. If it's like I want to be there as a parent, but then don't be mad when you don't get the job. And then if you're doing all job, don't be mad when your kids in therapy at twenty two go on, and my dad was never there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you never know.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you may have a boss or someone that like notices how you're doing that, handling that.
Speaker 4: And then might like you know what, respect respect.
Speaker 5: I'm into that, So I'm going to go ahead. Who I am going to give you the promotion because I like the way you operate.
Speaker 1: That's we never know. No, I do know. I've been in business a long time.
Speaker 5: You never know.
Speaker 1: You never know.
Speaker 5: You say never say never.
Speaker 1: No, okay, you just said you never know that. You said never say never, So you did that.
Speaker 5: I don't know. Okay, Yeah, so maybe that'll help somebody out.
Speaker 1: A couple other things. Uh, ray midder Oll, I do that?
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 1: Cool. Morgan checking in on your dog.
Speaker 8: Oh she's doing so much better now, Morgan.
Speaker 3: Just a couple of days ago, Morgan's dog was sick, and so your dogs sick? Did I get especially if I have nobody else to the house. So we got doctor Josie and involved and get some like what was wrong with the dog.
Speaker 8: We think she might have had like just a really bad reaction to a bug bite and she had sweltz everywhere. Yeah, she had welts in her throat. It was it was horrible, but she's doing much better now and resting and got some steroids and stuff in her And yeah, I'm super thankful for all of you guys because everybody had my back in that moment. I was in full panic mode.
Speaker 1: So how did and I just saw people, know, how did Eddie have your back?
Speaker 4: We got you, Morgan, well, we got you always.
Speaker 8: Wise Well yeah, it was like he you know, he was taking care of things here. I at least knew that we'd be having videos and things done, and like he was like I can help, Like wherever I need to to jump in here to do stuff.
Speaker 1: Let me know.
Speaker 8: Everybody was texting me just like are you okay? Like what's going on? Everybody was just like around in a different way. You were helpful in the fact that you did. You were like, do what you need to do, like this will be fine. And Amy checked on me too, Like I was just getting text from everyone. I felt surrounded by a lot of people that were willing to help.
Speaker 1: I wasn't attacking you. I you were different one. I wasn't.
Speaker 3: I literally wasn't. I wanted our listeners to hear. So when Morgan said that it wasn't just like a dry statement that meant nothing. We're family here, dude, sometimes, But what about you didn't mention Lunchbox at all.
Speaker 8: Lunchbox did text me and say are you okay? He was worried about where I was. He thought I might have died.
Speaker 2: I think, oh, come on, And I did take me on a walk when he was here at the building. Or I walked him to the kitchen, walk out some water, and then walked him back to where he was being caged up so you.
Speaker 1: Could take him to the cage.
Speaker 8: She was hanging out with our producers.
Speaker 1: What I say.
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 1: What happened buying groceries?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I was awkward with you.
Speaker 1: Oh I you tell the story.
Speaker 8: I had a really long night. It was after the CMA Wars, and I had forgotten to buy chips for my dip. We had like a Thanksgiving pot luck here at the studio and the UH when I went down, I opened up my wallet and realized I didn't have anything that I needed because I had moved it all to a small purse, no credit card. I didn't have anything in there, no cash, no anything, And so I was wandering around. I called one of my friends up here that's on another show. I was like, can you come down and pay? And Lunchbox happened to see me on the phone.
Speaker 1: With having my moment.
Speaker 2: Here's the truth of the matter is, she saw me and she was like, Hey, do you think you could buy these chips for me?
Speaker 1: And I said, oh, sorry, say that to him, just a race situation, And I.
Speaker 2: Said, my hoodie and I are too busy, we're still shopping, so you're gonna have to call someone else. So she called the girl from the pop station, came down and paid for chips and pay for chips.
Speaker 8: He didn't pay for my chips. And I didn't even ask him because I didn't even see him until after I had already called her. She was already coming down.
Speaker 1: So I made you ask him to pay for your because again, either he's lying.
Speaker 8: He's lying.
Speaker 1: Okay, I didn't ask him that, Finn.
Speaker 8: He just saw me in my weak moment.
Speaker 1: He didn't so he was not partying about the credit the whole.
Speaker 8: He's laying about the credit card. I did not ask him to pay for them.
Speaker 1: Ray, would you play Voyemaul three Brittany for North Carolina.
Speaker 8: I just wanted to let you know that we were dying laughing with the segment about what Lunchbox ordered the CMAS, because it flashed up on the screen and my daughter was.
Speaker 6: Like, Oh my god, that's Lunchbox right there in the middle.
Speaker 4: He's wearing a hoodie.
Speaker 7: And I was like, why is he wearing a hoodie to the CMAS? We couldnt figure it out the whole time. We were just laughing so hard.
Speaker 8: Why in the.
Speaker 7: World did you wear a hoodie to a CMA slunchbox?
Speaker 1: Come on, man, we love the show.
Speaker 4: Hope to go on the cruise with y'all too.
Speaker 1: That was great news.
Speaker 3: Well, I will say first, there's no great news great no, no, no news. I don't want everybody to get ahead of themselves. I was just expressing that we have begun some conversations.
Speaker 1: Did you hear the joy in her voice? How much to buy that hoodie from you? Just to display? Oh?
Speaker 3: Five bucks you have it, but like a bob, buy anothere just like it and then display it. Because if we had a museum of our show over the past, in like two days, that hoodie has become like if count a Hall of fame like they do, go in and out, but something stay forever like that would be at the front of our museum for a recent Was that an expensive hoodie?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 5: Like he said, I got it in not even rat exactly.
Speaker 1: We had put that on a mannequin like this is the one.
Speaker 5: That someone went up to him, like if you look real close, that is someone went up to him, I don't know who and said, like, oh, that looks like one of those adult coloring things, like if you got markers, you could like color it in. It really did.
Speaker 4: Nice hoodie, dude, I'm not worried about it.
Speaker 1: I heard you got so mad.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't get mad. I was just I was just amazed.
Speaker 1: And he gets on that he got morgan. I said, I'm gonna rip you tomorrow. She goes. She told me to f off. I said You're gonna rip her tomorrow. I'm gonna rip you off like that. Did you say off?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: I did not. I did not. I can promise you now I'm demanding the room back. Okay. I first went to Eddie because Eddie's reaction. Eddie was he mad?
Speaker 4: Yes, he was mad because everyone at a different time looked at him and said are you wearing that?
Speaker 1: And the response every time, I was like, why does everyone say that noody online?
Speaker 3: It's six dollars, Mike, Well you come look, come look Amy.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be a knock on.
Speaker 3: It's marked down from Nordstrom from fifty dollars to six dollars and it doesn't matter. But I found it. I want this, I want I gotta order the hoodie.
Speaker 5: This is, this is it would look good on you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he was mad, Yes, he was mad.
Speaker 8: I can I can I share something about Okay, So when I first got here, I just said, why are you wearing that? As I was genuinely questioning him if he was not coming for some reason. It wasn't a mean, it wasn't a I hate your sweatshirt. It wasn't anything. It was just like, like, what's happening?
Speaker 1: Oh that makes sense because you're like, oh you okay?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Like it was just off base because we've been to CMAS before and he's born tuxes and suits, like I've seen him in that before. And then so later in the night that was the only comment I ever made about it, Okay, that was the only thing I said. And then later in the night I hear him he's talking to some of the other guys, and he's like, Oh, I'm about to go off on everyone.
Speaker 2: You just wait.
Speaker 8: And I literally I look at him and I I don't know. And I look at him and I was just like, I'm so over you right now, and I walked away.
Speaker 2: I did not say you go get the room.
Speaker 1: Hold hold.
Speaker 8: I did not say that. And I would also like to add that, like the thing that irks me so much about this is loves to dish things out. He loves to go after everybody else all the time.
Speaker 1: You mean, off the air all the time.
Speaker 8: Yes, off the air, on the air all the time. This is his personality. He will go after you about things. But what he cannot do is take it. This is the one scenario that anybody went after him one time and he literally could not handle it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Morgan, Thank you. Let's about you have the room. Don't yell, though, but ye and yell.
Speaker 2: Here's what Morgan said to me, and I'll give you the exact quote. And Kevin was standing there. If you want to get him here or scuba, she said, I said, she goes, don't be an a hole for no reason, okay, fair?
Speaker 1: And then she goes and I.
Speaker 2: Said just get ready because I'm gonna bring the fire, and Mars goes f off and she stormed off.
Speaker 8: I know that's not what I said.
Speaker 5: But didn't we say F for say the word?
Speaker 1: She said?
Speaker 2: She said f she said the word, and she called me an a hole just never she said, don't be an a hole for no reason?
Speaker 1: Can you just lie about the chips? That's true like five minutes ago. I know that's what's tough. I mean, if you don't blame me, I don't see.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. I don't here. But I'm just telling you. If I went up to you, what my whole thing was, I don't go up.
Speaker 9: You would have gone up to me. If I would have shown up, let's say I would you would have your outfit? No, you would have said what is this outfit? You would have had a question.
Speaker 5: Maybe you would have said something like, hey, you're going to workout.
Speaker 1: I understand Morgan's feeling of oh you may not be going like what's wrong? So why didn't she say that?
Speaker 8: Don't allow me to get to that point. You immediately went off, You're like and threw your hands in the air.
Speaker 9: Like mad said, Hey, Abby was there?
Speaker 8: She can tell you, and I.
Speaker 1: Said, yes, I was. I'm wearing a hoodie and you go, why Abby do you want to get in this mixture? Now you don't have to. I can move on.
Speaker 2: I mean, I wish you would just admit that you said, don't be an a hole for no reason.
Speaker 7: I might that I.
Speaker 1: And you grabbed you like this with.
Speaker 2: Your right hand and you stormed off to the left. You were drinking, so I wasn't drinking. Actually that's a lie to you.
Speaker 1: Wasn't drinking you. Well, I was there, he did, I can tell you right now.
Speaker 8: I didn't say off.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I didn't hear that.
Speaker 1: I was walking.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I was walking with Morgan and we both said it. We were wondering why you were wearing a hoodie, like because I didn't think you were going. I was like, oh, he's here, but he must not be going because he's wearing jeans and a hoodie.
Speaker 1: So you gotta triggering laughing like that. I mean, Ray was there too. Well. I just want to say Morgan did say f off than you because I wasn't drinking, so she did say that. And the other thing is I was so happy lunch. Wore the sweatshirt because I didn't wear a suit coat, so I actually thought I was going to be the center of attention. And when he showed up in the hoodie, I said, dude, thank you so much. You just took the spotlight off of me so un witness. I don't know that's bad to say.
Speaker 8: I don't lunchbox, I am. I am trying to say something.
Speaker 1: Thank you. But he wasn't mad that he wasn't mad.
Speaker 8: God I if I said that, I'm genuinely sorry. I don't remember saying that, but I do remember being very frustrated because you literally go, I'm going to go off on everyone. I was like, it's a freaking hoodie, and you are so mad when you do this to people all the time, like you were getting any taste of your own medicine and you can't handle it.
Speaker 5: But also, can I point out that Ray also said something along the lines of like I said, oh s, where's my son? And I didn't.
Speaker 1: Like you're saying that.
Speaker 5: Morgan said the F word, and I don't know that she.
Speaker 2: Did, like I care about their fashion advice, like Eddie's fashionable. I don't give a crap about Eddie. Eddie, just where's Bobby?
Speaker 1: So he attack, but running a camera.
Speaker 5: I'm actually on your side. I never said anything about that. I thought you looked nice. But now it's like getting.
Speaker 2: A little I'm gonna do. Yeah, I'll tell you where I did get annoyed. Was Mike's wife out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: You've said this, but there's need to bring her in.
Speaker 2: She was there, and she she has no right. I don't know her. She do when do I see her? Twice a year.
Speaker 3: I think it's unfair to bring somebody up mad at them they can't respond. I think that's unfair to bring somebody up right now when they cannot respond to what you're saying.
Speaker 1: When you're obviously angered by this, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm angered by the denials. That's what I'm angered by. When you admit things, then it's cool. Like if you say I literally just.
Speaker 8: Said hey, if I said that, I'm sorry. I don't remember saying that, but I do remember being very frustrated with you.
Speaker 2: Because you because you kept bringing.
Speaker 8: It up, but yet it didn't bother you. But yet it was a topic the entire night, like it was we.
Speaker 1: Had a museum. I put it up.
Speaker 8: It's such an issue to you, and also you do care about other people's clothes, because like you, you talk about like Eddie when he wears Bobby's clothes all the time.
Speaker 1: You do. But I'm like Dad, I'm joining a little bit. I'm enjoying it. But but I know the sweater was nice. I know I look nice. No one had a sweater. First of all, we're not going to redefine it. It was not a sweater. It was a head.
Speaker 4: It could be yours for six dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was not a sweater, but go ahead.
Speaker 2: My favorite part is how much your your suit cost.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I got it for free, exactly from Bobby. It was as well as your dad touxedo. Yeah, everybody got him. I have a tuxedo.
Speaker 5: Bobby.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't have to lunch that your dad died, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Like I was reversing your dad, your real dad.
Speaker 1: He did say his dad.
Speaker 2: Okay, if we want to turn it into that, if you really want, if you want to go there, like I'm making fun of his dead.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's just stupid.
Speaker 8: You get that off my I really needed that.
Speaker 4: What's funny though, is that you say you're not mad, but you're.
Speaker 2: Right now when you try to act like, I'm making fun of your dead dad.
Speaker 1: Oh, you were mad way before that did.
Speaker 5: But I'm from the dead dad club, so I can't. I did that. You did what I brought in the dead dad.
Speaker 1: He was already Now, I's just using this, and I was mad when she wouldn't admit what she said. Yeah, absolutely, she knows what she said.
Speaker 2: She was trying to make herself look good, Eddie.
Speaker 3: Whenever it's like, hey, I have these TV clothes, I'm never going to use more once do you guys want them? And then you make fun of him for taking them?
Speaker 1: He made so I can make fun of his clothes. Everybody made fun of your outfit and they did it like, hey, he wore a hoodie to a formal event. It wasn't like Box is a bad person.
Speaker 5: He wishes sometimes you would give him.
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't want his clothes, promise you I don't want to.
Speaker 5: That's probably the deeper.
Speaker 1: You want to take some stuff like golf stuff. She's giving golf pants stuff.
Speaker 5: That's nice.
Speaker 4: Okay, you've gone from your dad. From your daddy. Nope, Oh come on, okay, that was entertaining that whole thing. I just it doesn't even matter was it from the camera angle?
Speaker 1: Yes? What was? This is?
Speaker 5: The whole thing is just like.
Speaker 1: People catch the streights from when mike whife got rut into it.
Speaker 3: She's not here.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, she brought herself into it.
Speaker 5: I have a feeling of Mike's wife. It's hers. You'd be like, yeah, I said that, so what.
Speaker 3: But it's also like, we try not to take down people if they don't. She is way to respond she doesn't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my wife tells me that. What's that like?
Speaker 4: When I talk about her, She's like, don't talk about me. I can't respond fair enough.
Speaker 1: You're right, Okay, Well we'll move from that. Yeah, take a breath.
Speaker 8: I feel better now.
Speaker 1: I got it off my chest.
Speaker 5: It feels good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you face the same color. I just don't like it when you lie. I move on, Bobby, please, here's a voicemail. Oh my god, he can't move on. Literally was going to the next day.
Speaker 2: Here's because as I am, because these people will look at you different if you admit you said.
Speaker 1: Nobody cares, we don't care.
Speaker 8: I literally said, if I said it, I'm sorry, I don't remember. I can't admit to something.
Speaker 2: I don't remember saying.
Speaker 8: Let things go like I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry for whatever role I played in your sweatshirt hoodie feelings experience of that.
Speaker 3: HOODI is a sensitive thing. I thought, I'm being honest with you guys. To me, it was funny, but I didn't know it was like nerve sensitive, like super nerve sensitive. I have now realized that it's super nervous.
Speaker 5: It just makes me wonder if there's something like deeper happening here with.
Speaker 1: What could What are you talking that we need worry ident? I didn't care. I didn't you.
Speaker 2: I didn't send more than a picture and be like, hey, should I wear this outfit? Does this look okay?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I wore it because I liked it. I didn't give a crap what people thought. I walked around that place with a smile on my face and said, hey, I'm here.
Speaker 1: What up? I didn't give a crap.
Speaker 3: You looked Nobody said, Nobody said you looked bad. They just said it was odd because everybody else was black tie. They had requested black tie, right.
Speaker 2: No one told me it was black tie.
Speaker 8: You've been to this event so many times.
Speaker 1: And worn and in it, did say black tie?
Speaker 4: Honest question, real quick though, was it? Did you pick a black and white one because it was black white? That's a great question.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I went into my closet and I said, oh, that hoodie looks good. It matches with these black jeans.
Speaker 1: I'll put it on. And I got in the car, I drove here, got the uber and said let's go to the CMA's question. Does that's how much the hoodie match jeans?
Speaker 5: He wore black jeans? Yeah, the jeans did look nice. I'm saying they're probably the nicest jeans his jeans got. You wore black pants jeans.
Speaker 3: That's a great question though about was a black and white hoodie for a black tie correct? Because they did have ties on his string. Yeah, those are ties that you tie the hood on technically techniquely guys that he that was black tie.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean it's funny.
Speaker 2: If Bieber wears that, it's like the most fashionable thing. It doesn't matter who wears it.
Speaker 1: Yes, of course it does.
Speaker 2: So if you if Justin Bieber wears a trash bag, that's stylish stupid.
Speaker 3: But he's he's has a history enough of doing wild style things and he's so famous that that's just news and he knows what's going to happen. It wasn't news that you wore hoodie like that except for this show. If anythink bieber wear is the news, I think it's different.
Speaker 5: Yep, yep, yeah, what's next? I tried to move on, I know, but we're ready now.
Speaker 1: I've been ready.
Speaker 8: It's just waiting.
Speaker 5: It's good, it's good.
Speaker 1: This just feels like the palette.
Speaker 5: No, it's.
Speaker 1: We're tasting. We have not even I taste that a little bit like the iron taste.
Speaker 5: I feel like we're still good doing that.
Speaker 2: You're just mad that you guys dressed like you dressed. I dressed like I dressed, and you weren't happy with it. That's your problem.
Speaker 3: That nobody was not happy. It was literally like somebody was like this. That's funny because a lot of people commented on it. We always look for things to talk about that are funny. I didn't realize was super nerve sensitive.
Speaker 1: I like my tucks man. I didn't pay. I didn't pay for that.
Speaker 4: I was glad I was wearing it because I didn't wear it once.
Speaker 5: Well, it was from your wedding and you gave it to them for free.
Speaker 1: I didn't I know but you got it from me though, but not for I didn't pay because you though that's fair.
Speaker 4: But and Mike, Mike did too. Mike had the same tucks.
Speaker 1: Ain't say anything. He's going back to choirt nothing all right, right?
Speaker 3: Playing me the Patty for Massachusetts voice Melanon, who knows the Pam mess is Patty on my sheet?
Speaker 1: Whatever you got there.
Speaker 7: My group of friends is having a big debate over whether die Hard is a Christmas movie, my husband being one of the biggest supporters of it, and we have been going back and forth, and you mentioned Home a little, and I would love to get the show's input on whether you consider die Hard at Christmas movie.
Speaker 3: When I think of die Hard, I don't think of Christmas first, so I would not say that die Hard is in the category of Christmas movies.
Speaker 1: Can you play at Christmas? Yes? Does it involve Christmas? Yes?
Speaker 3: But when I think of die Hard, the first thing that comes to my mind is not Christmas. It is Bruce Willis was a BA and he was all ripped up in Saving Lives.
Speaker 1: So Christmas night, yeah.
Speaker 3: But if I go elf, what's the first thing you think of Christmas? Miracle on eighty eighth Street, whatever's called four sure whatever, that is Christmas Christmas. So my own classification system is, do I think of Christmas the very first thing whenever I think of these certain movies? And I don't think of Christmas first with die Hard or Home Alone first? Not first, because they played the Home Alone in March, and no one goes, why are they showing a Christmas movie in March. They just go, oh, they're playing Home Alone. No, they played it on the Christmas channel, but no, they'll play it on TBS.
Speaker 1: But it doesn't matter. Listen, it's I'm not running for office with this on a platform.
Speaker 3: But I would say in my own movie classification system, I go, is the first thing I think of Christmas?
Speaker 1: Nope? Then to me, it can evolve Christmas be played a Christmas But is it absolutely Christmas movie? No, I think for me.
Speaker 5: So I just looked this up. Home Alone came out in mid November nineteen ninety, so that's like Christmas time.
Speaker 1: That's fine, great, But I'm just telling you I don't think of that as a Christmas first movie.
Speaker 5: I know you don't.
Speaker 1: And I remember going to watching theaters. I wore my favorite thody.
Speaker 2: Hey, they go on Christmas vacation in the movie. How is that not a Christmas movie?
Speaker 1: They do? Yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 3: I still don't think of robbing, I mean it, And there's Christmas music all over and die Hard the whole thing is him trying to get home for Christmas, really, the whole movie, So it is a Christmas in my mind. I don't all I'm be guys, I'm just saying in my mind when I classify these things, I don't think of die Hard as a Christmas movie.
Speaker 1: First. Can you play to Christmas?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 1: And if someone wants to argue, I don't even care, Like, who cares I'm watching Diehard. I've never seen it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna watch.
Speaker 1: You can watch The Heart in July and it doesn't feel weird. You can watch Home Alone in March.
Speaker 3: It doesn't feel weird. Now if you watch Miracle on thirty four Fourth Street in May, it feels a bit.
Speaker 1: Odd, right, Yeah, yeah, it's not Christmas. That would be my only speaking to it. That I because I've already said too much.
Speaker 3: I don't care as much as I've already said about it as of right now, but I would say no, Home Alone is or excuse me, die hard is not a Christmas movie. But if he really cares give it up, let him have it. Ain't that afford. There are other things to find about, right guys.
Speaker 1: Yes, like hoodies and stuff like being an a hole like chips Amy losing her kid.
Speaker 5: Where's my kid? I'm like what?
Speaker 1: An hour later? Well, I don't even think it was like the next day name He's like, anyone see my kid?
Speaker 5: That's funny.
Speaker 1: Okay. I was gonna get to this people who are coming in our live stream, but I'm going to hold it for a different day. I can't do it now.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, it's just.
Speaker 1: Not the time. Yeah, okay, cool, it's definitely not the time. I just thought about that. You're right.
Speaker 3: Time another day some time. Check out our twenty five Whistles podcast. We have the two lane head football coach coach some Row who listens to our show and they're killing it this year. Their ranks top twenty and it's fun talking to people who get us because we're a bit odd when we interview these people that do just to sports interviews all the time, but.
Speaker 1: It's kind of it's a relief. It talks some of these coaches when they understand why we're stupid, So check that out. There's also a story too where a very famous ball players Lamborghini was hacked it. They took it, and the whole story is they re routed it to the computer and that's how they're hacking cars. He was having his car delivered from one stat to another and they hacked the computer to tell the driver to reroute it, and they rerouted it, dropped it off and left because that's where the things that take it. Oh my gosh, crazy like a Lamborghade that's in that twenty five whistles. Check that out. You're gonna check it out? Are you just playing along?
Speaker 5: I can google the story.
Speaker 1: I listen to the podcast. Hey go go spend an hour with it.
Speaker 3: You guys, have a great day, and we're gonna take a little break for a weekend and we'll see you guys on Monday.
Speaker 1: All right, Buy everybody