Speaker 1: You're listening to the Buck Sexton Show podcast, let make sure you subscribe to the podcast on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts. So they've indicted Trump for a fourth time. What do we do about this? What can the American people do? I think this is something that needs more of our attention because with the fourth indictment, we all know now in Atlanta, the Rico racketeering forty some odd count indictment, including eighteen other people who are not Donald Trump, Vi Giuliani, Mark Meadows. With that reality, with that having happened, I think it should be clear to everybody that the system has been completely turned as a weapon against Donald Trump and politics. And look, I am actually somebody who will say that in some of this, on some of these issues, Trump has made it easier for them than he should have. Trump has not shown impeccable judgment on all of these matters.
Speaker 2: But I don't care. That's what I think has to.
Speaker 1: Be said with all this, because they're doing something now. They're showing us that there is this two tiered system of justice. They're showing us that the Democrats Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Bill Clinton.
Speaker 2: Good on the list.
Speaker 1: They get away with things, they get away with breaking the law, and the top of their political apparatus is effectively above the law, and they're going to tell us, well, Donald Trump is not. And to that I just sit here and say I don't accept this, that they get to have it their way and that the Republican Party just sits there and takes it. But I also don't know what exactly the bestest pathway forward is here. And people are going to get very emotional over this. There's going to be a lot of anger out there because for one thing, these trials. I just saw Dershowitz said all four trials are going to happen for the twenty twenty four election. That's what I've been saying all along. All four of them are going to happen before the election. All this Oh, they're going to be delayed. They're going to be delayed. I think this is for some people turning into a coping mechanism. They're not going to be delayed. They're not going to be delayed. The judges, the prosecutors, they are lined up, they're going maybe one of them will get delayed. But how many of these criminal cases do you think have to happen before we recognize there's real jeopardy here for Trump and that the twenty twenty four election is already tainted, which is the point of this. We also can see and understand that I think very clearly, Yeah, Dershwitz is saying all four of them are going to happen. I think all four of them are like that happened. Certainly two or three of them are going to happen before the election. And I'm also hearing something out there maybe this is kind of a tough love session for the right. Oh, don't worry Trump is going to get bailed out by the Supreme Court, or don't worry Trump is just going to pardon himself from all of these things.
Speaker 2: Let's take these separately for a second. Shall we.
Speaker 1: To say, don't worry about it. Trump's gonna get pardoned by I'm sorry, Trump is going to get exonerated by the Supreme Court. That I think is just not rooted in reality. I mean, it could theoretically happen, but on what basis The Supreme Court doesn't say, yeah, they brought charges, the jury heard it, the jury believed it, but we're just going to come in now and declare that that is.
Speaker 2: We don't like that jury verdict, especially state charges.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's what's going to happen unless there's some constitutional question that must be answered, unless there's some violation enough constitutional rights and a jury thinking that someone committed a crime that is a valid statutory crime. Supreme Court, I don't think they're going to take that up again on what basis on the basis that Donald Trump is running for office. Should they yet, Should this whole thing be completely diverted? Absolutely, you know, should we not be going through this as a country. Totally agree with all that, But I would remind everybody that some of the really the same voices that we're telling us all that Trump is going to be able to get away from all this legal ambush. Same people who are saying in the twenty twenty election, Oh, don't worry, they're going to bring these legal charge, legal challenges, and judges are going to find for Trump, Trump actually won in Arizona. The judge will find Trump actually one. In Pennsylvania, the judge will find. Now, you can believe, and we can believe, and we can make the case about whatever we want in those states and what happened in twenty twenty. It is still technically a free country. I think you're allowed to believe things. But a judge was never going to do that. Judge wasn't going to do it wasn't going to happen because of all the factors involved. And I think that when we're at our where at the point where we understand how much the prosecution has been weaponized as a tool of politics, why do we think that judges haven't been Now, I know, we've got six reasonable, We've got basically.
Speaker 2: Three or four.
Speaker 1: Excellent Supreme Court justices, and then we got a couple that are okay, and then we got three who are basically insane. So you would think that you could rely on that to be some kind of a stopgap against the craziness. But I don't see that happening. It's certainly not with a timeliness. I mean, think about this, Are they going to do this in all of these cases? Supreme Court just gonna say, uh, you know, you're not what You're not allowed to charge Donald Trump with these crimes? What's the violation of his rights that would have occurred? What's the constitutional violation that will have occurred? Again, I think it's all crap. But I'm just trying to get ready for I've been the one who's been saying now for you know, over a year, he's going to get indicted. I knew it was coming. I didn't know it was gonna go they're going to do all four. But once the Brag indictment happened in New York is I'd see that's the purpose of that indictment was to pave the way for all the others, because he knows there's no Brag, knows there's no consequences for that abuse of his power in New York. In fact, he's just gonna benefit from it, even if he loses, which I think he probably will, to bookkeeping error. It is a bookkeeping error. That is that they're charging thirty times for the same error. It is completely insane, but it's criminal charge against a presidential candidate and former president. So once that's happened, now people start to say, you know what I'm getting at here is the overtin window. The framework for what is acceptable for us to talk about or what we can think is going to happen. That is shifting all the time here. And as it shifts, I think the voices who are saying no, no, no, don't worry, don't worry. They're not going to go all the way. They're not serious about this.
Speaker 2: They are.
Speaker 1: They are going to go all the way. They are serious about this. This isn't a game to them. They are seeking the destruction of Donald Trump and with it, a victory in twenty twenty four and four more years.
Speaker 2: Of a Biden regime.
Speaker 1: Notice, I've also been very consistent on it's going to be Joe Biden and a lot of people, you know, Oh, they're out there and they get a lot of attention. Oh, it's going to be some other Democrat or something. It's not unless Joe Biden has a stroke or has some health issue.
Speaker 2: That's real.
Speaker 1: They're just going to run him again because he's gonna run against Trump. And what is the campaign. We don't even talk about policy anymore. We we're not even having a conversation about what the policy differences would be between any of the Republican candidates and between the Democrats and the Republicans at the national level. No, no one's sitting here saying what is the big difference that's being discussed these days between a Trump and Biden presidency. I'm not saying there wouldn't be big differences, but it's not focused on policy. It's all about the prosecutions, all about the twenty twenty election in January sixth, and the criminal trials and now Hunter Biden, the reality of the Biden crime family.
Speaker 2: But this is it's just this this food fight going on. What's the plan for healthcare for Republicans?
Speaker 1: I ask you this honestly, you know, speaking to speaking to the family here for a second.
Speaker 2: What is there? What is the Trump healthcare plan? What is and don't tell me?
Speaker 1: Oh, if you go on someone's website, and if you go on if you go on Vivaq's website or Nicki Hanley's website, they have their health care policy. No, no, if we're not if we don't know about it, if the base, if the Republican Party is not talking about it, does it even matter? Because how can we have the marketplace of ideas functioning without the ideas? No, it's it's just turned into these warring political mechanisms. And unfortunately Democrats are more unified, they play dirtier, they're more ruthless.
Speaker 2: So I don't feel.
Speaker 1: Good about how it's gonna turn out for our side on the current trajectory of what's going on here. You know, I guess it's these days increasingly just the say you just tell people in this in the business of commentary or being you know, a writer, a radio guy, a TV guy, whatever, you're supposed to just tell people the easiest thing for them to hear. I don't want to do that because I want us to win. And the fact that people get upset it's amazing to me, actually, how many people have gotten upset at me for saying things that were meant to get us ready for what was coming, and then I was right, And then they don't care. They don't say, wow, I'm sorry that I got so angry at you for talking about the indictments before they happened, because they were obviously going to happen, at least obviously in your mind. No, that's not the case. I get told, you know, oh, you're so defeated. I'm not defeatist. I want us to win. And if the plan is relying on the Supreme Court. And now I'm even seeing people, people are are all over the place now on the internet. They're saying, oh, well, maybe Trump could pardon himself from the state charges in Georgia too. What So the plan is Trump gets through all these criminal trials that are likely to happen before the election, None of that damages in politically, none of that slows down his campaign in away the chain anything, and then he wins and then pardons himself from everything. Where has the DJ people keep saying, oh, the DJ will just drop charges if he wins. Yeah, bomb him and probably pardon myself, probably make sure that everything was taken off the table.
Speaker 2: And you know, we've.
Speaker 1: Never even let's say that that idea, that theory is correct, that he could parton himself from state charges. Well, first of all, that would mean that the president could could truly and literally murder somebody and you couldn't bring a state charge against that person.
Speaker 2: You So, how does that work?
Speaker 1: Oh, well, then the other Congress will remove and then you know, really that's the system we have now. So you're saying, you're you're truly above a lat It's one thing to be the head of the federal government. To say the federal government can't prosecute the head of the federal government, that's part of the constitutional argument that's being made or has been made about this in the past. It's a very different thing to say you can't be prosecuted.
Speaker 2: For any reason for the president.
Speaker 1: That's that that's that's interesting, that that would be, that would be a new one. I I haven't heard that argument before. I'm seeing people making that argument. And I again, even if it's correct, that's that's the best we've got.
Speaker 2: What happens if Trump loses?
Speaker 1: Does I dinyt want to think about that. He goes to prison for a long time. So, you know, I guess I just want everyone to be honest about what's happening here. And I think there's still a lot of the right is falling into this, uh at some some.
Speaker 2: People, not everybody, not not you.
Speaker 1: But I'm seeing it this denial, denihalism of what's going on. And they've gone all in, all in against Trump on this. They haven't held back at all. Let me get back to this in a second. From our sponsor right now, The Tunnel the Towers Foundation has been supporting America's heroes and their families since September eleventh, two thousand and one. Like Franklin, Tennessee police officer Jeffrey Carson and his family, Officer Carson left a country music career behind in order to serve his community. He spent fourteen years with the Franklin Police Department before he suffered a fatal heart attack in the line of duty in twenty twenty two. Within weeks, Talata Towers met with Officer Carson's wife and son to let them know that they would never have to worry about their mortgage again. This is what the foundation does. When a first responder dies in the line of duty and leaves behind a young family, Talenta Towers is there to take care of them. The foundation has helped hundreds of first responder families across America by removing the burden of a mortgage. Thanks to supporters like you, join them on their mission. It only takes eleven dollars a month donate to Tunata Towers by visiting T two t dot org. That's t the number two T dot org. Yeah, what do we people are gonna ask me this, They asked me all the time. I ask you, I'm still trying to think of how we figure this out, what we do about it. Fourth indictment, So we're going to have and I agree with Rshchwitz who says there's going to be all these trials, probably before the election. So we've heard, Oh, don't worry, they're all going to get delayed. Oh, there's going to be all these motions. It's going to delay everything, so it'll be after the election. I think that's wrong, and I think if we're relying on that, we're probably going to be very disappointed about the outcome. Oh don't worry, the Supreme Court will step in.
Speaker 2: Really, that's what we're hoping for here.
Speaker 1: You know, this is what we're effectively gambling the presidency on this. That's what's going on right now. If we're wrong, if the base is wrong, if the Republican Party gets this calculation incorrect, then you've got former years of Biden. You will have eight years of a Biden administration. So the stakes are obviously very high. I mean, Trump does have a superhuman ability to push through everything that the enemy throws at him and doesn't even really you know, you don't even see. It doesn't seem like it even bothers him, which I for indictments, he could if he were to be convicted of all of these and get the maximum. I know he won't, but it's just an interesting theoretical point, kind of a sobering theoretical point. He could go to prison for over one hundred years, and I know that's absurd, but just goes to show you how much the mass, the volume, the size of what they're throwing at him really is. So then I just I want to make sure that we have the plan in place. I guess it's the best legal team possible. Trump showing the discipline necessary to keep from being put in prison by a judge in pre trial because of violating, say, the courts orders. I think the DC judge, for example, would easily put Trump in pre trial confinement or keep him in prison for a period of time while he waiting to be tried. I think that's very possible. So he can't just say whatever he wants out there.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm sitting here trying to come up with how this all has a happy ending, And the only thing that I guess I can think of is Trump gets four four acquittals, goes on to win, and then is able to have a presidency, where I would assume at that point the men would truly just go scorched earth and try to set things right and almost like a Shakespearean drama, you know, finally before the end in his last four years or as president his second term, he tries to set everything right that was against him in the process. But I just have concerns about all of what's being done here. And I'm gonna tell you something else. People that think that Joe Biden is in trouble, rather Hunter Biden's in trouble. Therefore, Joe, I've got some thoughts on that, So stick around for a second. Some companies never get weary of providing value to Americans. My Pillows top of the list. They've been in business for twenty years and they're still on a mission to provide the best possible value. My Pillow employees want to thank every one of you by giving giving you the lowest price in history on their famous my pillow, you know, the one they've sold eighty million times in the last twenty years.
Speaker 2: That's right, eighty million pillows sold.
Speaker 1: Use promo code buck when you go to my pillow dot com get Queen Nking sized pillows more than fifty percent off. The Queen is just nineteen dollars and ninety eight cents. Go to my Pillow dot com click on the radio listeners square to buy the new pillows at these prices with promo code buck. Every my Pillow product comes with a sixty day money back guarantee and a ten year warranty. Even during a sale like this that's my pillow dot Com. Use promo code buck to take advantage of these twentieth anniversary offers. My pillow dot Com promo code buck etters some pillows. The Geeze dream sheets are amazing. All the different promo code offers. Apply with my promo code and you'll get a great deal right now. Go to my pillow dot com use that promo code buck Have you not tried it? My pill they're amazing. Got them on the bed here, I've got these dream sheets. I've got my here. See if you if you subscribe to the YouTube channel, you'll see this. Some of you're just hearing it on the podcast. I've got my mind slipper in my hand right here. You know want because it's what I wear during the show. Keep them my feet warm and cozy. It's just fantastic. Uh yeah, Hunter Biden's gonna get held to account. No chance in my mind, no chance. The special counsel is gonna sit on this run out the clock. Nothing's going to happen to him. Special counsel was just for the optics. Actually, it allows them to re establish control of the narrative. So if you think, oh, Biden, oh that's all gonna fall, No it's not.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: We need a plan, folks, and we need to be thinking about it right now, because when you're in a state, as a country, when you're in a situation where your chief political rival is getting prosecuted, or rather they're prosecuting our guy, what do you think is next after that? And they're already going for his lawyers, the people around him, people involved the cutting.
Speaker 2: Them, people who supported the president.
Speaker 1: You know, all of a sudden, all of a sudden, I feel like some of us in conservative DYA maybe getting some audits.
Speaker 2: You know, under the first year of.
Speaker 1: The new Biden term, if that happens, If that happens, and we will not hopefully be in that position, because you know, maybe maybe Trump is able to pull off just the greatest political show on earth here of all time and run the gamut and just do it. But it's really just relying on him as a superhuman force of nature. In politics because what they have thrown against him right now for indictments. Ah, I don't I don't know. I don't know how anybody can see this and not recognize that the other side's playing for keeps. So pray for Trump that he can get through this and figure it all out.
Speaker 2: And I'll continue to think about what the what the ways are here of you.
Speaker 1: Know, I don't know. Maybe they're Republicans in the House could do something a little pressure on the situation here that might be helpful. You know, they're in charge if they want to be. We'll keep thinking. Talk to you again soon, Shield Hime