Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning, the Breakfast Club Morning. Everybody is the j n V.
Speaker 2: Jesse, Larry Charlamage, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guests in the building, the.
Speaker 3: Brother being Yeah, coping man, because the nigga downstairs called me Cisco Bean.
Speaker 1: I thought that.
Speaker 3: Was we got cisco Bean down here?
Speaker 1: Like, who the Cisco Bean?
Speaker 4: You're always in time for the We didn't. Wares Comedy told how that's going.
Speaker 1: Man, it's going smooth man, It's it's dope. You know.
Speaker 3: We uh just did the Barclays last night. We did Memphis this weekend, Biloxi. So it's been dope, man, it's been dope, especially in this time when all of the comedians beefing.
Speaker 1: It's beefing.
Speaker 3: It shows camaraderie that is still love and you know it's dope.
Speaker 1: Man. Who's on the show.
Speaker 3: Good time for people like myself, Lost Fly, Little Duval, d Ray, Mike Epps, Mojo Brooks and money Bag Mafia dates as well.
Speaker 5: Balance, you got the o gs, you got the now you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Game?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, for sure, you know you we have relationships with these people already, being as that we work with them. But when you go on a tour, it's a different level of access that you get. You get to see how people move in a different capacity. So we learned a lot from you know, like d Ray and Mike and Duvault and all that. And then they also I learned certain aspects from us from the way that we move because you know, all three of us come from doing this together all the time. So it's just certain levels of camaraderie they see amongst us that they get to learn too.
Speaker 1: So it's a dope, dope experience.
Speaker 6: I don't know what's next for eighty five.
Speaker 3: Man, Stop talking to me like you don't know me, get a job like you about jess Man, let me tell you by the fuck that I don't want.
Speaker 5: To hear that.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you about Jessika. Today, I buried my mama. Right, I'm walking down the street. I'm walking down the street. Somebody's like, she go bean, I'm like, hey, how you doing. She looked like, nigga, you don't know who I am. And I looked at seeing it was her, I'm like, oh my bad. It was a long day. Fast forward, her and her friend get out the club drunk. They upstairs in my room eating my mama repass food.
Speaker 1: You didn't want it. It was up there eating my mama repay. I don't even know she knew that. She was like, I'm so sad about your sister. Can I get some more? Get some more thing? Rice? Please? You want to talking about? I don't know what's next. You got plenty more to talk about. You letting people nothing, you and all that. What's going on?
Speaker 6: That's because I'm pregnant.
Speaker 1: I know that. That's how it happens.
Speaker 6: It ain't no people. Nigga is one listen.
Speaker 1: That's who I want to get. You know, man, we too free. You got your nail look like Colba tests on your fingers. I love it. How you liking your new job.
Speaker 6: I'm loving my job.
Speaker 1: Let's see. There you go. That's what I need, that type of energy. Don't talk to me like, no white woman you can.
Speaker 7: Any time I try to call these niggas be up here.
Speaker 6: No, no, please, no, like they be scared.
Speaker 5: The things we gotta keep away from because you go too far.
Speaker 6: They be talking over me, scared, sweating.
Speaker 5: I ain't never seen make the same mistakes.
Speaker 3: I mean, she go, yes, you can, you don't mind nobody else making the nigga. When you start being a good person, you and your bunk bed brother up here, that's what they did.
Speaker 1: They think you're gonna suck that relationship that you get.
Speaker 3: Comfortable you walk around out that they go together up here, and that's going to be.
Speaker 5: The game that last year.
Speaker 1: She gave us the name with the name she gives the gunman. Yeah, oh yeah, you did.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean now, y'all, you know what I'm saying, Designer women gave it Alan Grill and Gaming Wings.
Speaker 1: That's who y'all is. You know what I'm saying. We up here, all right? What y'all doing with eighty five?
Speaker 6: So was doing? Next?
Speaker 3: We doing everything? You know, we're doing everything. You know, we got the tour coming up. Right after this tour over, we got the big business tour coming up.
Speaker 1: And then you know, we got the studio in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: So you know, we're producing shows, you know, doing all the good stuff that you're supposed to do when you get the type of you know, access that we got. I'm more interested in knowing what made you want to get a job. I know you like, you ain't the nine to five type person. What made you want to work fantastic?
Speaker 1: What did you want to work?
Speaker 7: The fact that being on a platform like this do amplify everything I got going on. You know, I'm just because I'm pregnant on main I ain't on a tour. You know, I'm away to my special this year, Nigga, this same my interview, but I'm telling you.
Speaker 6: For conversation.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this this shit gonna amplify everything that I'm doing. And then I'm also a benefit to this show too. And then I also always wanted to do this. I wanted not not to really like do radio, but to have like this is a Hall of Fame show.
Speaker 6: Yo, this is just huge. This is a big opportunity for me. And it's like a I look.
Speaker 7: At it, like I said, in my mind, like a partnership, you know what I'm saying, Like I bring so much to this table, and at the same time, the things that I want to do, like sitcoms and movies and stuff that I'm actually writing and everything I'm on one of the most listened, the most viewed, the world's most dangerous morning show. Like it ain't nobody that's not listening. If they're not, they're gonna get on.
Speaker 6: It's my voices up here.
Speaker 5: You know what I say.
Speaker 4: I remember back the day, there was a period and people probably don't remember this, but there was a time where it was like all the comedians got an opportunity.
Speaker 5: To do some type of syndicated lady.
Speaker 4: That's why Steve ended up with the show DL Hugh smile, small, but but it was. It was also Monique got an opportunity to do it. I think some more instead had one, definitely Ricky Steve. So to me, it is just like it's just a new generation of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, you know what I mean. I definitely feel the same way. That's why they got me in Atlanta. I was mad about that. But just having the ability to be able to do this, it is difficult because that's why I'm so proud of you, because getting up this early in the morning, this ain't your time every day.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 6: Be on time, yo. When I was guest hosting, I wasn't, but.
Speaker 1: I wasn't getting paid.
Speaker 7: I'm older your early bird though, but I'm waking up, but I ain't never like get up to be nowhere right exactly. I have to leave out the host at five, like between five and five.
Speaker 6: Fifteen, that's what it is.
Speaker 7: And then still be pretty and then come in here and you know, good morning. I'm just larious, like it's not just this. It's really not as easy as people.
Speaker 6: Think it is.
Speaker 1: I already know.
Speaker 3: I talked to him when they were trying to get me the job in Atlanta for radio, and he was like, Nigga, you sure you want to do this. It's a lot to come with it. And you know, I went to school for it, so I'm prepared for it. But still it's a hell of a commitment to make. So salute to you. Just and I don't know why y'all faked like she wasn't hired up here doing all that goofy shit on social media.
Speaker 1: Who I did was that you ain't tricked me. I ain't. I knew the whole time.
Speaker 3: I knew what it was because Jess had a King Sietta when she was wearing a dress.
Speaker 1: Ain't no where in the world, no black woman wasting no dress like that.
Speaker 7: That was not my party. That was a holiday party. And I had told my homeboy Dave. I was like, yo, I got it, and he went up there and said something and then he was like, yo, you throw holes, right, And I went up there and I was like, ah, damn, I'm not supposed to say that right now, but you know what I said, and I said it or whatever, So what in my king signet.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have wasted that dress.
Speaker 6: I know that.
Speaker 7: You know, I just be looking good anyway. Stop acting like I don't be out here really putting.
Speaker 1: On well, listen, that's what I'm talking about. That's what I came. That's what I came. When y'all got my uncle up here acting like she ain't my uncle, Nigga stopp playing with me.
Speaker 2: Let me ask for both of y'all comedians, because I just speak to just about this with time so sensitive right like they were about to cancel Charlamagne for saying big back, I've.
Speaker 5: Been canceled forever. I'm canceled.
Speaker 1: Can't canceled, do you do?
Speaker 2: You have to be extra careful when both of y'all doing comedy now when y'all doing because everybody got a phone out.
Speaker 1: That's why. That's why Dave everybody gotta take.
Speaker 2: Their phone, and Chris everybody gotta take their phone. Y'all extra sensitive when it comes to people, because you know, if you say the wrong.
Speaker 8: Thing, or you offend the wrong person. Today you canceled them on.
Speaker 1: Well, like I said, it's maliciousness.
Speaker 3: In my mind, if I'm not being malicious, then this I can care less how somebody feels about something that I say. Now, if I'm being malicious, then of course I think that energy is going to cause you to have to have some backlash because you're.
Speaker 1: Just being mean.
Speaker 3: But if you're back big, and I say you're back big, you got a big back though.
Speaker 2: What I mean now because before you could say, you know, it's jokes, but now people take jokes as it's messing up my mental I can't take it no more.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about it. But it's jokes.
Speaker 2: I mean, we've been all joke You've joked on me, we joked on you, we joked on Charlomagne.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 3: But everybody's not prepared to be able to have whatever their flaws are put out in front of the world. So you got to understand, like when people hear certain things about themselves, they already have insecurities about whatever said thing is. And if you have the ability to point it out in a way where people are laughing at it externally, the internal pain that they have is just gonna come out.
Speaker 1: And now we live in a time.
Speaker 3: Where everybody has the access to be able to express themselves in the way that didn't exist twenty years ago. So now, if somebody was offended at a you know, Dave Chappelle's show in nineteen ninety seven, you had to write a letter, you had to go get up out your bid and go stand in front of somewhere and protests.
Speaker 1: Now you got to do.
Speaker 3: Us have Wi Fi. So it's just easier for people to be offended now. I think that's the thing. If you had to still be offended the old way, a lot of people wouldn't be as offended as they are about simple.
Speaker 8: The same thing, because how do you feel?
Speaker 2: Because you do stand up as well and you go to the thing, and well, it's easy to get.
Speaker 7: You because this, Yeah, definitely on the stage, I'm gonna talk about any and everything. I don't care, I mean, because that's that's my safe place. And if you bought tickets to see me, you already know how my mouth is. You're setting yourself up, you know what I mean. Especially, but I'm also not one of those comedians who crack on people in the in the in the audience or whatever.
Speaker 6: Now if you.
Speaker 7: Heckling me and you having to be big or ugly or are you gonna get that?
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: But I talk about things that I can't talk about of course on the radio, and that I wouldn't talk about online just because I already know what it's gonna bring. You know what I'm saying. But on the stage it don't matter. I ain't gonna take your phone.
Speaker 6: You can record if you want. That's my show, that's my stage.
Speaker 7: The venue is like, that's mine at that point, so y'all can feel how y'all want to if y'all catch it at the show. But I'm not gonna say it online.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna say it on the radio.
Speaker 5: Have you said anything you regret?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 5: Koga?
Speaker 4: I saw Jess was on the Pivots she said she regretted that Chad with Boseman.
Speaker 6: I know what I said, Yo, Yeah, you.
Speaker 3: See that's why that's why you gotta talk to these niggas the way you gotta talk to them. Just be You gotta be slick. They be trying to get away with ship man. You gotta check them every time but no, you know what I mean, You know what I'm lying. I regret some of the things I said about your skin that was wrong, because I mean, I regret some of those things, man, you know what I mean, because I don't want him to get stressed out and wake back up with the you know, the hamburglar circles around his eyes again.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. Yeah, I don't want him to have to go through that.
Speaker 3: And I know that was a rough period where you having to send under that machine and get cooked every day. And I just was just coming in here making fun of you and all that, and DJ. I regret some of the things I've said about you too, man, you know what I mean. I said you was out here allegedly selling halfway houses, and that's not that's not fair. That's not fair that I even would say something like that about you.
Speaker 1: You're a good person and most people don't know that.
Speaker 3: So I just want to apologize to y'all, know what I mean, and out in y'all relationship like that, like don't nobody know y'all sleep, nugget together and in between breaks. So I mean, those things are things that I regret. So yes, I apologize to both of y'all.
Speaker 5: How has changed since y'all went number one on Netflix?
Speaker 3: It hasn't really, No, not not in the way that you would think that going number one on the billboard, would you.
Speaker 5: Know what I'm saying, you have an expectation once you saw that.
Speaker 3: No, No, I don't think we had an expectation because we are independent. So it's just certain things that come with, you know, being independent. So it's you know.
Speaker 1: It gave us a level of visibility that we didn't have, Like I went to Ghana.
Speaker 3: You know, I was in Ghana, and I'm sure like the recog recognization that I got when I was over there, A lot of that came from that being available. But as far as us been in a position with like now were number one and you know we got to you know, start doing things differently or now we get to work less because it's made things easier for us.
Speaker 1: Nah, that hasn't happened.
Speaker 3: We appreciative of it, but we still got the same drive that we had before it happened.
Speaker 5: So no Hollywood came knocking anything like that.
Speaker 3: No, I don't even know what you mean the way you asked that question. I know it's a follow up question coming out. There's too much going on. I know, Hollywood ain't come knocking here already. Know you ain't get invited to that one o'clock party.
Speaker 1: I told you, I told you, I told you. I knew it was coming man. You three movies, three movies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I knew what was coming out here. Now you won't trick me up here. Man, I'm too prepared for y'all. Man, and I know you ain't asked me about a nigga. Y'all still got a picture of in the hallway, like y'all tripping.
Speaker 4: Listen, I feel like you cannot number one. It's all allegations number one right, very true. You still can't take away what people did like I mean, come on, man, listening to the bad Boy records.
Speaker 1: I mean, I went through this with the other one. I don't even know if we can say it. They oh, well you said it, so yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: We went through the same thing. Because you know, I always ask people when it come to that. The age ain't nothing but the number come out before I believe I can it did yet I still sung I believe I can fly.
Speaker 1: My elementary school graduation.
Speaker 3: So who was responsible for letting kids all across America sing a song in churches and schools that was written by a man who was allegedly married to a fourteen year old girl and made her sing the song. So, you know, you just think about the way that people you know can be offended, now, you know what I'm saying, Like, I think it's to a point where we don't know how to separate our lives from the celebrity of people. Like I don't have time to worry about anybody else's problems because I got my own, So that's what I focus on.
Speaker 1: But music is music.
Speaker 3: People's artists, people's art and people you know always ask me when I talk about this, like I talk about it on stage, and people like, well, what if that was your daughter? I said, Well, if it was my daughter, she wouldn't have been in no grown man house without.
Speaker 1: Me doing a motherfucking thing.
Speaker 3: Like I'm not sending my daughter to no grown man house to do nothing for whatever reason. I don't care how good she sing or how good he can produce beats or whatever.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing that. So I think that it's a you know.
Speaker 3: Just a character flaw that we have as a people where we just get so invested in every everybody else because it gives people the opportunity to deflect what they need to do in their own lives to make themselves better. You know what I'm saying With.
Speaker 2: The Cosby Show, I mean, the Cosby Show has inspired a lot of black people to go to college, inspired a lot of black people's family life.
Speaker 8: But they took it over there because.
Speaker 5: It's just art. Like that's art.
Speaker 4: Now in the case of all Kelly, you understand, because a lot of his art bled into his music.
Speaker 5: But I think what you just said is true. But it's not like people didn't know what was going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people definitely knew what was going on. I mean, and not only did they.
Speaker 3: Know that it was a tape, like the whole tape surface like I mean, and not only did we know, we laughed about it. Like you remember Dave CHAPELSI rolling around sitting on Dubbs because I was hound for in my escalator. Damn I paid, I got it. May take me to your special place. Turn around, show me your face. Okay, I'm on a piss on it that was stopped was not just I'm just saying, like we all talked about it so I just think that the time and you know, everything is timing. You gotta think about it like this. The etcher sketch was the iPad at one point. So the way technology moves everything is progressing in a way that you know, it's gonna make whatever it was that was the old god irrelevant and it's not gonna take anywhere near as long now because how fast things move. So you gotta just be careful with what you do now. But you don't need to, you know, I don't think as long as you're not normally hurting yourself anybody else, man, do what you want to do out here.
Speaker 4: And by the way, we was making jokes about Diddy way before all of this happened, partying, jokes about did since he did the interview on Drink Champs. Yeah he was like, we ain't party party, party, party party.
Speaker 5: But yeah, we've been making those jokes.
Speaker 3: And I think that y'all to a great people to speak on that because y'all done been famous way longer than me and Jess has. You know what I mean, dj Envy, you didn't been at the party for a long time.
Speaker 1: I know I never party partied, though, what does that mean?
Speaker 8: I don't know, but you die. You didn't party party with him?
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 8: I didn't party.
Speaker 1: What's the second party?
Speaker 8: I don't know, but don't get that.
Speaker 1: I don't forget that like the first that like this letting these niggas get away.
Speaker 7: That's funny that you said that, because the other day one of them, you and Envy had ex Charlamagne was like, did anybody ever try to like do something you will make a past that you like, you know, to be famous something like that, and and he stood up like you'll stop playing.
Speaker 6: He came with that energy like it may happened.
Speaker 1: And then he stood up.
Speaker 5: He was like, we can go new for you because he was like.
Speaker 3: You know, but I know, yeah, because they don't know you ain't been cheating on me, ain't.
Speaker 7: Nobody, but ain't to say nothing. And I just I was quiet because I was waiting for something to come out.
Speaker 6: But you know, they're smart. They've been doing this.
Speaker 4: For a lot and been doing it way longer than me. And he came up in New York in the nineties. What that means, you know what that means? What I mean New York in the nineties was the wild Wild West.
Speaker 5: Just go listen to the lyrics.
Speaker 1: The lyrics twelve hours, twelve age.
Speaker 2: I wasn't that old, No, that was you know what I mean, my neighbor, he lived across the street from me.
Speaker 5: I ain't that's no details. I said, what you mean in the.
Speaker 8: Nineties, I ain't told you. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying exactly, Yeah, I mean, but you got to understand his name, DJ Envy.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: You know how Envy is man. Envy is very sensitive.
Speaker 3: I think he picked that name because the nigga beat him in the DJ competition in the third grade and he still ain't got over it yet. Because he could have been DJ Experience or DJ Popularity, DJ anything.
Speaker 1: He chose DJ Envy just to let you know what type of time he on.
Speaker 5: Man, Are you special?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean eventually, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: That's like I said, I've never been one to rush that type of you know, uh thing, because you know, your art is your art, and you know, always moving my own pace, you know what I'm saying. And I think that now with the ability that people have to just put things out, you know, I think that we've lost a lot of substance in that regard, you know what I'm saying, And I feel like whenever you put something out, these bodies of work will live forever. So I want to have one of them ones where when you look at it now, and whether you look at it now or you look at it.
Speaker 1: In ten years, it still resonates.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: The Mic Apps underrated, never faded, you know what I mean. The Corey Hokum, you know what I mean. You the problems, the you know, earthquake, about damn times, Dave Chappelle's killing them softly, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: These are specials that are timeless to me.
Speaker 3: So when I watch those, those are the things that I base it on, and I never really had the you know, the desire to just say I'm gonna do it just so I can say I got that notch under my belt, because like I said, we live in a different time now.
Speaker 1: It's not even as necessary as it was back in the day.
Speaker 3: You think, twenty years ago everybody wanted to be on HBO and now was Netflix.
Speaker 1: So it's just a matter of you find in.
Speaker 3: The pocket that you need to be in before you put something out to the world, because I feel like you can damage yourself a whole lot more with the level of criticism that can come with not even I don't even want to say criticism because I don't want to make it seem like it's a negative thing, but just the level of access that people have to be able to look at something and move right on to the next thing. It's very difficult to get somebody to sit with a piece of work and just really understand and sit with it. So my mentality is always make sure that by the time I get it, it's a body of work that is going to live forever.
Speaker 1: So you know, I don't even know if to come.
Speaker 4: I be thinking about like the energy of stand up Like I like going to pay to go see a stand up show, right because you know, the people that pay to go see a stand up show, they're actual stand up fans. When I'm watching it on TV nowadays, I don't get that same energy no more, like when I see somebody do a stand up special. I like what y'all did with the eighty five South Show Live because I'm used to that energy. I'm used to watching y'all do the podcast every so my mind is kind of conditioned for that, as opposed to condition to watching somebody.
Speaker 1: Why do you think that is?
Speaker 5: I don't know, maybe this is the era.
Speaker 4: We live in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that you got it right. I mean you think about celebrity and what it is like. I talk to people now who I grew up watching. You know what I'm saying and having these conversations. One of my first line of questions is what was it like to be famous for real? Because now the access that we have to people. If I was the biggest Martin fan in the world, I love Martin, but if I wanted to talk to them, I would have had to write a letter, send a letter off. Hope somebody got the letter, wrote me a letter back. It was the process was way longer. So it was a disconnect. That is not then now somebody want to talk to me of Jessel you you know what I mean, all they gotta do is pick their phone up and go on a pitch I posted and say whatever is they feel.
Speaker 1: So the access is completely different.
Speaker 3: So now when you think about somebody coming to see you, they feel like they already know who you are based off of your social media, you know what I mean. They know the foods you eat, they know what you wore, yesterday. So when they come see you live the energy that you're supposed to give or get, you got to make sure that you give that in a way where people are feeling like they're getting something that they can't get from any of the other platforms that we have to make people feel like they know us.
Speaker 7: But also what makes y'all different to me is y'all do like raw on a spot comedy.
Speaker 6: That's different. You don't get to see that neither, and I don't care.
Speaker 7: It's no other stand up special on Netflix, HBO that I've seen in a long long ass time where it's like, like, y'all three niggas like y'all just it could be like forty If y'all go to a parade, y'all don't even know what y'all going to talk about, not at all, And it's on the spot comedy is raw. It's like, that's what make honestly wilding out fun watching y'all just pick people and then the chemistry y'all bounce off of each other. It's like, I don't know, that's that's that's different, especially in this time, y'all don't care.
Speaker 1: What y'all saying.
Speaker 3: No, And that's that's the reason why is because we understand that it's never been done before in the way that we're doing it.
Speaker 1: You see now with the climate.
Speaker 3: Of the comedy and the way that all of the OG's are beefing and going back and forth, like we need Batman out this bitch now, the way these niggas is going back and forth. But one of the things that I think is the case and Low said this to me years, used to say this year is ago all the time because he's that, you know, I elder in as far as the group, he's the OG amongst us. He was like, man, these niggas don't like each other. They hate each other. They can't stand each other.
Speaker 8: Whigga is bubbling now though.
Speaker 3: I mean because you know, once Kat came out and did that interview, it just shook the game up.
Speaker 1: It was just one of those things that shook the game up, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I think that you know, truth is subjective. I say this all the time because it's true to you, is a lot of somebody else. But if somebody tells their truth, all of the people that he was, you know, speaking on they received that and they had you know, it's like this is backroom you know, green room comedy talk that was you know, gave to the world. So once that happened, now you got these backroom conversations that have been happening for years. Now you got them coming to the forefront. So all of these conversations that these people probably have been having in green room since the early nineties, now it's like, all right, well, nigga, I will fuck you, will fuck me, fuck you to then. And you know, now, I think that's just what happened. But I mean, for as far as we go, our generation, we love each other, like we really got genuine love.
Speaker 5: Does it hurt?
Speaker 8: Does it push you to be better? Or does it say f the comedy game because I can't work with this person.
Speaker 3: No, we don't have that element, you know, we don't have that elementum at least not that I've experienced. You know, I'm sure there's probably some people who don't get along or like each other. But like I said, it's too easy to get in contact with somebody.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: If I had a problem with somebody in nineteen ninety five, it might be a little difficult for me to get a number on them or get in contact with them. Now, if you got a problem with somebody, it's very easy to get in contact with them. So I don't think we even had that element. The level of disconnect between artists has shrunk so much that our generation we really, you know, we really fuck with each other. You know what I'm saying, Like this is my uncle, Like I love her to death, you know what I'm saying, without question, because the way she treat me, she treat me like an uncle. Like every time I see it, she cuss me out like an uncle and all that. Like it's genuine though, Like you know what I mean, Like I love Jess like we all do because we came up together. You know, we always broke together trying to figure this thing out. And I don't think a lot of them had that same element when they was all broke. They was all trying to get the same spot. We know now that there's more spots available than just one. You see that with the eighty five South Show. It's three people who are now on a tour with the Weeddn't Wants Tour, all individually doing sets, all coming out by itself. All you know, got our own face up on the screen. Like everybody was aspiring to do in the nineties, But now we're able to do that and then double right back and come on stage together, and then double right back and go do a wild'n out and then double right back and you know, meet up with just and do something with her because we realize now the opportunity is there to do whatever it is you want to do. You don't have to all fight for that one spot. But I think that's what causes the OG's that had a problem. They still fighting for a spot that really don't even exist no more.
Speaker 4: But it's so weird because all of them making money, all of these people we talking about.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's what you assume, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You never know, you know what I mean, You got to know the reality of how the game work. You never know what you can make money, but I don't know how many people are able to keep it.
Speaker 1: You know, that's the hard part. Keeping the money is the hard party.
Speaker 3: You can make it all day, but you never know how people feel about the fact that the opportunity. Let's just say, figuratively speaking, I wanted this job and just got it, like that could be a grudge that you know, it can be held against her for years without her even knowing that a nigga mad at her, But once it come out, you know what I mean, I think that's the way that they operated back in the day. For some reason, I've been blessing the game with most of my OG's and the people that I met have embraced me. But I've heard hard stories because you know, they got that old god. You know, they feel like if I embrace you or give you some love, then that means that I'm going to diminish my light in my style. So we don't really have that type of interaction with each other amongst our generation because I think that we know that you know, it ain't gonna do you no good to be beefing like that now, mind you Seeing OG's go back and forth, it's been interesting just because I'm still a fan, you.
Speaker 6: Know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I been watching y'all knixxas I was a little boy.
Speaker 3: So now I'm like, ooh, you ain't never liked him, man, you know what I'm saying. So I can't lie about it. Being interested in just being a part of the game. But you know, I don't think that it's good for us. It might work for them, but I think the internet, the combination of the way the internet has changed things, Like, I don't think that they really embraced it. A lot of them really embraced it in a way to work. It's not detrimental. So now you got all this access and you feel like you got to let people into a space. If you've been famous since the nineties, like you know what I mean, you can hold secrets a lot more. I know, you know envy, you know what I'm saying. Like you've been to the second party.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You've been to the second party. The first part of the party, party, party was cool. But that party party, don't you know what I mean? Yeah, exactly. It's harder to keep that secret now.
Speaker 5: Man, how did you feel with Cat Williams shouted you up?
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy? Man?
Speaker 3: My daughter, Man sa Luthor, my baby who has emotions, who has her YouTube channel that she just started. Man, So I got to plug that man. My baby then started her YouTube channel. I'm so proud of her, man, So make sure you subscribed pitch channel. But I was in Africa. I was in Ghana when an interview came out. That's how goofy. My daughter is like I'm in Africa, and you know, my first thought when I seen it, I was like, man, I hope this nigga don't say nothing about me, cause you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Once I seen what he was saying.
Speaker 3: Because you know over there that the internet access is different, so I couldn't really watch it. So my daughter face ties me. She like, Daddy, you seen the Cat Williams interview. I was like, I've seen clips of a baby. She was like, you know, he said your I said what he say? She said, find out when you get back to America, and.
Speaker 1: I have a good tease.
Speaker 3: That was a good teas I'm like, listen, man, I'm like, yo, what did he say? But then my manager, man, she sent me the clip and I seen it. You know, it was a positive thing, and I was thankful and grateful because, you know the first time I met Cat was at a Wilding Out show in uh Las, Vegas. We had when we was on the one of the first wilding Out tours and prior to him coming to Wilding Out to actually do the show, which was just last year when we first got on, because you know, we was the you know, the reincarnation of the show when it came back in twenty thirteen, and when I tell you, from our first season, probably all the way up to like fifth or sixth season, they was talking about Cat like this nigga was the Boogeyman, Like every time Cat might be coming, remember when Mad Dog was coming on Martin, Like, that's how they would talk about Cat, like, alright, if you come in here, don't be afraid and don't be So I'm like, man, what is this nigga gonna do? Like the way that the perception was just like this nigga was just gonna come in and kill everybody. But you know, and that kind of I would say, built up a level of, you know, nervousness about actually interacting with him because the way that the narrative was being said about him. But me being the type of person I am, after a certain point, I was just like, man, whatever, you know, whatever's gonna be, is gonna be. So by the time we actually met, he came to that. This is right after he won the Emmy. So this you know, I'm hearing stories about him in the building because we doing an arena. So I'm hearing stories and can't show it up with the Emmy and Louis Vuitton bag Cat was smoking two cigarettes at the same time, and it was just like, man, where is this nigga? I gotta find him and say hello. So I my creative process, I walk around and talk to myself and get my jokes together. I don't really write shit down, so as I'm on one of my missions getting my shit together, it seemed like he was on the same one, and I ran into him and I was like, hey, man, Cat, how you doing. Man, my name Chico. Man, it's a pleasure to meet you. He said, negga, don't disrespect me. Everybody knows you and walked away. I don't know if that was a good a positive, but you know, that's what it was. And then we ended up having a conversation sitting outside of the hotel. He just happened to be walking his dog and I talked to him and his nigga is brilliant, and he showed nothing belove. He was gracious in every aspect and letting us know that, you know, letting me know at that time how much of a fan he was and how much he appreciated what I had brought to the show and the elements of the show that you know, I reminded him of himself at that time. So just like I said, I've been blessing the game that when I've met the Ogs, they've embraced me, you know what I'm saying. So being as though he did that interview, I just look at it like he told his truth whatever you you know what I mean. You tell your truth, people are going to receive it whatever way they receive it. But he told his truth, man, So you know what I mean. I think that it was good for the game in that regard, but it was bad for the game in regards to the way it set fire up under the ogs.
Speaker 4: And have any comedians like that was stolen your jokes not just jokes. Nowadays you got a podcast, You do anything so they hear your pob You might be saying some funny shit just talking that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see people make memes and all that type of stuff.
Speaker 3: But you know you, I look at it like if you steal something from me, that means that's the best you can do. It's not the best I can do, you know what I'm saying. If you take something, you can you know it depending on who it is, and if it's somebody that I have a relationship with or that I know, then we got a problem because you blatantly being disrespectful. But I've seen people do my stuff all the time. But it don't bother me because I'm not restricted to that joke that you took. It was just a part of what it is that I, you know, have experienced. And then the type of person that you know, the way I've learned the game is you do my shit, I'm gonna go up right behind you and do it the way it's supposed to be done. So it's just the way of looking at it. But I don't think that you know, that's something that will bother me because you know, I'm I'm really on stage telling my truth. That's one thing I love about Jess's stand up, Like just we did a show.
Speaker 1: It was that in Vegas.
Speaker 3: We did that show together at the Mirage, like co headline to show with the Mirage, and you can just tell that, you know, that was my first time seeing Jefs performing a while. But just her freedom on stage, you can't be just hilarious, you know what I mean, Even if you take it, you can't do it like her because this is her real life she's talking about. So it's the same way with me. Like you can say some ship I said, but you ain't living like I lived it, So it's not gonna it's not gonna hit the same That's right.
Speaker 4: That's the most That's what I'm excited to see because you were doing stand up for a while, but you saw how things change once the podcast took go.
Speaker 5: People could tune into you every week. That's what I'm excited about. Even with Jess.
Speaker 4: I want to see how like the people react that come to see her stand up now because they hear.
Speaker 5: Her every morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean all the way, and I know she's gonna have a lot to talk about being up here with y'all.
Speaker 1: The tipe of ship. You're gonna see when she Wait till you see him praying naked like that ship. Crazy.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, listen, I heard the story. It's an allegation allegedly, man, but they get and pray in the morning, you know, disgusting that cy They say what they say, y'all do, that's what they say, y'all do. I don't know who that is, but the same person through the second party who made that up, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I don't know, is your daughter telling you what she wants to do in her future?
Speaker 1: Yes, all the way. She's fifteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's getting up there, man, But she's very very you know, very clear about the thing she wants to get into.
Speaker 1: And you know, for me, it's an honor to.
Speaker 3: Be able to provide her with the level of opportunity that I never got because I didn't have my father. My father was gone, So there's a fifty percent of a help make that I never got to receive. So my you know, it brings me joy to be able to help her skip a lot of the parts of the game that I knew that you know, I had to go through just because I didn't know no better, you know what I mean, Like she's I'm her springboard, Like stand on my shoulders, babies, you could see better, because that's what I'm doing this for. And the fact that she is, you know, wants to be in the entertainment and wants to be, you know, an actress and all of those things, like it helps me to know that I'm doing the thing out here that can help her get passed just on namesake, you know what I mean? When she show up, The fact that she is who she is is gonna mean something that brings me the greatest joy because I know that if I would have had that, then I probably would have been able to get to the greatness a whole lot quicker than I did having to figure it out and create my own blueprint without help, you know what I'm saying. So she's really really excited about her YouTube. You know, we had talked about it, and like I said, I don't lie to my daughter.
Speaker 1: We keep it. You know, we have conversations that are direct.
Speaker 3: I know people say you're not supposed to be friends with your child, but I think that's another old mentality, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I think that's an old.
Speaker 3: Narrative because if you not, you got to think about the access that these kids have now and the things that they are up against.
Speaker 1: Like I wasn't when I was her age.
Speaker 3: I didn't have to compete with every other fifteen year olds highlight reel, you know what I mean. I didn't have to compete with their highlight reel. I didn't have to go on on a device and be able to see what all the niggas on the other side of the city was doing, and all the niggas that went to every school was doing so they under a different level of pressure. So you got to make sure that you, in my opinion, you got to make show that you are at a point where your children were. They're not afraid to let you know what's going on when you're not around and when you're not looking, because you open, they open to a whole different level of criticism than we are.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: So once I had the conversation with her about what comes with what it is that she wants to embark upon, I was able to see that she has a genuine understanding of it because of the way and the level that we communicate on.
Speaker 1: She's not afraid to tell me what she's really feeling.
Speaker 3: And you know that's a blessing too, because when I was her age, like, for example, I baby, don't be mad at me for telling this story, but I gotta tell her just to you know, give context.
Speaker 1: You know, she had a boyfriend, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, blown six foot six to twenty fifteen years old, stop football player.
Speaker 8: Yeah, be scared of him a little bit.
Speaker 3: Got me fucked up, JM, we got fuck up. I ain't scared of nobody. I mean the second party.
Speaker 1: I'm scared of that.
Speaker 3: I turn f out of the second party. Let's just get that out there.
Speaker 1: We're up here.
Speaker 3: But you know she wanted, you know, he came over to the hose and they baked cookies, and you know, it was down in my you know, theater room, watching TV. You know, I got cameras all in my house or whatever, so you know, I can see what they was doing. And the most egregious thing that this fifteen year old boy did was just rubbed my baby a little too affectionately. Now, mind you, Just out of protocol, I got on a camera like, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey y'all, Hey, hey, hey, see y'all nigga, Hey hey, that's exactly how they look like is to garddom, Like yeah, I can see y'all, what is y'all doing? But you know, in reality, I was proud of the fact that I know that this little girl is a better human being than I am, because at fifteen years old, if Wanda, God rest her soul, would have had cameras in her house, she would have went to jail. She would have went to jail for the shit that I was doing in her house at fifteen years old, because the way that our minds worked at that time, we were so much more advanced with shit because we actually had to go outside and be amongst the elements. We had to be amongst all of the things that were going on in our environment. Cause that's to mature so much faster in real time. They have the same level of access, but it's just on the phone, so they have a better ability to be able to make the decision, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's a clear decision for them.
Speaker 3: It wasn't a clear decision for me and just generation because we were just like, I feel like this is what I gotta do because I'm by myself and the door closed. Now they get to make a decision to say, Okay, is this right or is this wrong to do in a way that we never got.
Speaker 1: The opportunity to do.
Speaker 3: So to see my daughter make the right decision made me proud to know that, Okay, she's a better person than I am.
Speaker 1: Because it ain't nowhere in the world. Ain't nowhere in the world, man, what is it?
Speaker 5: Second generation Internet? People?
Speaker 1: I would say third.
Speaker 4: So even with y'all, y'all didn't realize that the Internet was gonna have the consequences that it did people's futures that it does now, so they even your daughter, my daughter, they got to look at it totally different.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And the crazy part is I'm still using the Internet the same way I did when it first came out.
Speaker 1: Pawn that's all I got. Mean, pornography, that was it.
Speaker 3: It just now I just ain't got to get off the phone to watch it because that's you know what I'm saying. You used to have to get off the phone to use the Internet back of the day. Now it's just accessible. But you know, I think that for thinking, like now, it is what it is, But in ten years, what is.
Speaker 1: It going to be?
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know if y'all seen that Apple vision that came out used it? Yeah, I got one of those you said, why you say that.
Speaker 6: And not an Apple computer?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, everybody know, Yeah, that's what that. I just realized that he got that old ass computer, Jazz.
Speaker 4: Good job, a lot of good luck on this computer, a lot of good data for fourteen years.
Speaker 1: You had that computer for fourteen years.
Speaker 5: Started boy, I know.
Speaker 1: Now, Hell no, it ain't something unless you go to a pawn shop. That's what it is. That.
Speaker 3: Yeah real, I know, boy, you're talking about secrets. Ain't no, tell him it's in that computer.
Speaker 8: But when his history.
Speaker 5: See what he looks, show you some it's crazy. It is kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see it. They stop looks kind of I never know.
Speaker 4: It reminds me that when I first moved to New York was what was I on? And I can see it just by looking.
Speaker 1: Sure, No, I don't show me to see DJ Yeah yeah, yeah, but uh, you know a.
Speaker 5: Lot of Michael cors bags, Let's tell you.
Speaker 3: That much for real. That's how that's Michael trouble at home. Yeah, you was at the outlet for sure. They don't even sell the bags in the real store. You had to go to the Tanker outlets to get the Michael Core's bag.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: You talking about the Apple Vision, Oh yeah, you didn't have it. You didn't have Apple Vision. You had Michael Core's Vision.
Speaker 1: That's what you had.
Speaker 3: But no, it's a I say that to say it's a dope, like you know, look into the future, because you put this on your face and it's your phone on your face.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Everything that you can do on your phone, you can do on this machine and you can walk around with it on.
Speaker 1: The only thing is, now, you know.
Speaker 3: It's so expensive that you just gonna look like an asshole walking around with it on.
Speaker 5: But what the.
Speaker 3: Reality is, this is the future, Like this is the beta version of this machine. So this is basically the Nintendo of the future. So you think about what the Nintendo was versus what the PS five is. So by the time you know, our kids get to be our age, this shit is gonna be irrelevant. Like you know what I mean, It's gonna be an heirloom. You know what I'm saying, It's gonna be an ancient item, like, oh, man, I remember I had one of them big bulky as things. By the time, you know, in ten years, it's gonna be something you can just sit on your face and walk around with and talk to people everywhere.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's crazy how much technology has advanced just in our lifetime, you know what I'm saying. So I just had the foresight to know that in if you ain't access, you ain't got access to your kids. Man, they gonna have way more access to do shit that you know could potentially damage them because you know, what I mean, you got these kids now. I asked teachers all the time when I be doing shows, like you know, what's the craziest thing you've seen in the classroom? Because I remember how wild we was, and he was just like, man, you know, they sent and naked pictures and videos and all of that type of stuff, and it's just like, you know, in my mind, I'm like, yeah, that sounds crazy now because they're doing it. But imagine if we had the internet in two thousands, you know what I mean. Ain't no telling Jess if you had the internet in the two thousands, I'm asked, see, that's what I mean that let me know what type of time he was on. You was in Baltimore eating crab cakes, And I already know what time it would have been, because I might have came to see you in two thousand and seven.
Speaker 1: If i'd have known. You know what I know now?
Speaker 3: But for years, ain't nobody been bluffing? Ain't nobody been bluffing? Ain't nobody been bluffing? Ain't nobody been bluffing? Don't do that?
Speaker 1: How's yours?
Speaker 6: I'm good, I'm pregnant, and I'm happy now, So what's up?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't understand why you're coming at me like that, Like.
Speaker 5: What is it that your basic?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, he was scared. He was what was I scared of? What was I scared of? Telling me what I was scared of?
Speaker 6: I don't It wasn't even scared. He just wasn't with it.
Speaker 7: When I first got the wild out, I was like, oh my gosh, I like this nigga. He quiet and ship like he ain't all all over the place like you know, he ain't. That wasn't even when I first got dead. That was the later, so I you know, I tried to throw some game on him, but he was like, oh, don't you have a boyfriend.
Speaker 6: I'm like, who worried about that?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right, I come from out the ghetto niggas and call you about the Jesson Larry is in my hood.
Speaker 5: Boyfriend.
Speaker 6: He wasn't that type of nigga.
Speaker 1: So that's the way.
Speaker 7: That's why, yeah I did.
Speaker 6: That's why I was going that chick.
Speaker 1: I'm okay, now you cool? Quiet, right right right?
Speaker 6: But he really like funny, like he down to earth.
Speaker 5: I'm like, all right, cool.
Speaker 7: So I told him that I broke up with him. I told him that I broke Yeah, I did.
Speaker 6: I let like a week go by and I was like, what's up now? We broke up?
Speaker 7: I was acting said and everything. I was like, I'm like saying, like, what's up now? He was like, you didn't break up with him? Like, no, you didn't, and I didn't. But I'm like this nigga game.
Speaker 3: Up that you see that I don't want none that's crazy about.
Speaker 1: That crazy.
Speaker 7: I was like, I was like, all right, he just gonna be yeah, because.
Speaker 3: Because I understand, you know my I gotta be very selective with any woman I deal with because of the perspective that.
Speaker 1: I have and how I live. I'm you're not about to come at me.
Speaker 3: Not saying that you would have did this, but I know you would have, just because I know you who you are. You just that type of person that you're going to flash out. But You're not gonna be the only woman that I'm dealing with. So I have to be very very careful with who I let into the way that I operate. Like I say all the time, I make the outside of my house ugly because if you can't get I'm gonna lead with all of the ship that you're gonna judge a man on. I'm gonna let you know these things about me immediately, so you got a choice to make. But when you can see the type of person that a person is, I'm like, just, ain't nobody about to be fighting with you at the cheesecake factory because you mad about the fact that I didne did something that I told you I was doing. Like she the type of motherfucker is gonna act like you ain't never told her that ship. I know what you said, bitch, but I wasn't listening, so you know what I mean. It just it just wouldn't work. But don't make it seem like I was scared because I wouldn't. I mean, I want to, man.
Speaker 1: She offered you crab legs. You want to get some cray legs. You want to get some crab legs and listen to some house music.
Speaker 3: I got this special butter, I make I make this special butter.
Speaker 1: I put a little bit of cream cheese in it. Sort of butter last longer.
Speaker 3: You wanted some grab legs? You want it ain't even it wasn't a real, no real game. She like, she came up to me and offer me a Michael Kors bag. She ain't come up and do no ship that was that impressive. She was just offering some regular ship, you know. She came up to me.
Speaker 1: But you know, and then he was cool.
Speaker 6: He was yo, and that's the thing.
Speaker 7: He be talking all smooth and ship you know, you know, And I'm like, that's I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he don't.
Speaker 7: He ain't trying. He don't ever try. I can't he just but I'm just saying. And then by the time I actually really did break up with Chris, this is my ex boyfriend, the first Chris. By the time I did break up with him, Christ with this on, Mexican relaxed and he got to jump and take everything.
Speaker 6: So this is good.
Speaker 3: And so you know, Mexican went locks like type of this.
Speaker 1: Right, the world's the.
Speaker 7: Only one out here like that, So I gotta get the going. But right by the time I got really Chris for real, I had already got to know him like and we was.
Speaker 6: Man and got closed and I was just like and tell everybody was like, yo, he's not gay.
Speaker 1: I'm and I wasn't feeling the fact that.
Speaker 3: All the time that women all the time, I get that it's two things that happened to me all the time.
Speaker 1: Because of my perspective. One is you gay? He got to be gay.
Speaker 3: I mean that's because of Michael Corsbags. But one is he gay? And then the other one I'm always relegated to loneliness, like you're gonna you're gonna die alone. You're gonna be alone. You gotta who deal with that who? And it's crazy because like the fact that unless you know, for me, the arrogance of a woman is completely the ego. The female ego is way more treacherous than the male ego because we only get to operate an ego in very slim situations. Outside of that, it's very little that we get to operate egotistically on, you know what I'm saying. And it's like the fact that a woman can tell you what's going to happen in your future based off of the fact that your narrative don't match the one that she has in her mind for you is crazy, you know what I mean. That's like me telling somebody that, oh, well, you, I don't think you should have a blue jacket on, so that means you something gonna happen to you because in my mind niggas that wear blue jackets get something done to them every day.
Speaker 1: I mean, but that's what I'm saying, Like all that is it could be true. I'm not.
Speaker 3: That's the reason why I use that analogy because it's not necessarily that it couldn't happen, but the fact that you immediately think is going to happen because you see me in a way that you never heard about, nobody talked before.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing about the truth.
Speaker 3: Every woman that I've encountered, meet anybody, they say they want a man to keep it one hundred, but until you run into one, you don't.
Speaker 1: Know what that looks like. And you know, like just just saying she ran into me and.
Speaker 3: Thought I was gay, because it's like, wait a minute, I can't do it, baby, gul You got this boyfriend, and I know that if you get to fuck.
Speaker 1: With me, you not gonna like this nigga the same no more. Yeah, And he was please like you listen.
Speaker 7: And then another thing that he has said, which I respect and that I could respect it later on.
Speaker 6: Because I mean, I was young, We were young, you feel me.
Speaker 7: But he just always been so sure of hisself and who he is and all of that mature way earlier than a lot a lot of people.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 7: He was like he was so focused on his daughter, like you know, she was younger, like way younger back then, and he was just like, I don't bring people around my daughter. I don't like you will never get that. Like I'm focused on reason my girl right now. You know what I'm saying. So other than him just not wanting to settle down with nobody, he had a mission to be a dad and he just didn't want the to to bleed like nah, And You're not going to be the only female because I'm not trying to settle down.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna be with one person be mad when a man got a checklist, when a woman got a checklist is fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because our checklist has been the same since the beginning of the time. Pussy, that's the only thing on our list that is not true that what else would give me enough? Give me a couple of things.
Speaker 1: On the list.
Speaker 5: Emotional intelligence.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, somebody that is going to really be with you through thinking thing.
Speaker 5: I don't like the term right or die.
Speaker 3: Okay, but when did you develop into this mentality before? After me like I've always felt.
Speaker 4: I literally always feel like that, only because I saw how how my father's situation ended up. But he didn't do right by my mom, you know what I'm saying. And so I've always been the person that wanted to be with one woman. Now that I always stick to that script. No, yeah, but from early my wife been together twenty six years.
Speaker 1: I mean, yah, it's a long time.
Speaker 6: How many of those years did you cheat?
Speaker 3: Not a not a lot, no, no, no, but you have a lot years it made mistakes, Okay, But that's the thing, Like, that's another part that's difficult about the relationship standard or the way that the rules are set up. You know what I mean, Because if you to me, the value of a man is based on things that we know we don't get no credit for.
Speaker 1: Like I use that example all the time, Like you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's very difficult to be a man while also being emotionally available because of the responsibility that comes with being a man that you got to face in the world. So if you've been a good nigga for ten years and you fuck up on the tenth ye in the first date?
Speaker 1: Is that now, negate? The ten years are positive. You know work that I've put in, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But I understand it from a feminine aspect as well, because you know, you have to accept the fact that this woman now has realized that everything that she's been dedicating herself to is a lie in a sense, because you broke a promise that you stood in front of a pastor and listen to Brian mcnight songs and said you would never do. So you got to understand it's difficult for them. But the part for me that I don't understand is that how women, you know, in certain aspects, act like they don't understand a man lying when they lie better than we ever could.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And the craziest part is, I'll never be able to lie to you in the way that you lie to yourself.
Speaker 1: So you know.
Speaker 6: Absolutely I've said that I've lied plenty of times, never got caught.
Speaker 1: And they will.
Speaker 3: You never will, and they never will because of the They never will. They never will. And this is the good part about being who I am. When you tell the truth to a woman, they'll tell the truth to you. Mind you just me, and I'm able to have a conversation with her in a manner that most men probably can because they're scared that if they say something that's gonna fuck, they chance up with getting some pussy.
Speaker 1: I'm not worried about that.
Speaker 3: So now we can have a dialogue with she giving me game from a perspective that most men don't get because she know I ain't got no dog in the fight.
Speaker 1: So you get to see how good they lie like.
Speaker 3: Women lie on a different level because they know us better than we know ourselves emotionally, So they got a vantage point into you as a man to where they know how to play.
Speaker 1: Women deal off a.
Speaker 3: Man's ego where she a build it all the way up to the sky, just so whenever you act like you ain't got no sense, get over here, bring it on down, because now I'm in control of how you see me. And niggas be so worried about the bullshit the day garad running. Dude, you ain't even looking at this woman and how she operate and what she got going on and the things that she's saying. So they get away with it way that the reason why men are called dogs more is because we get caught.
Speaker 5: We get caught fucking front of everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we get caught fucking in front of everybody exactly, and you never will, you know what I mean, not in public.
Speaker 1: At least they get away with it.
Speaker 4: So I tell you one thing, boy, You're gonna have every woman right now as women putting on vazuline tied in their hell just to run through the comments and fight your ass.
Speaker 1: I mean, not, that happens all the time, man, I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 3: It happens, man, I get it, you know, And I understand. I had these conversations all the time. This is not something that I just talk about frivolously, like this is my life.
Speaker 1: I live like this.
Speaker 3: But I also hope that women can understand that there are men out here who stand on principal and protocol and have no desire to get whatever it is you trying to give. That's a value to you. Like I'm me, regardless of whether you like me or not. I can care less who likes me. I know who loved me, and that's all that matter. So I'm not, you know, being malicious in my sentiment. This is really who I am, And I feel like being honest is me giving you a choice to know what you're about to be dedicating your time to because you can't get none of that back.
Speaker 1: Time is the most valuable asset we have. So if I take your.
Speaker 3: Time away from you pretending to be a nigga that I'm not, then you gonna hate me for it, but you can respect me if I tell you the truth.
Speaker 1: In the beginning, it might hurt you.
Speaker 3: In the beginning, you might not like me, but down the line, once you get to run to the niggas's full of shit, you're gonna look back and be like, well, I did no one motherfucker who kept it real with me, you know what I mean. And that's a value because, like you said, I got a daughter and I understand the sins of the father. I can't put that energy out into the world knowing my daughter gray go out here and be fucking around with niggas, because I got to teach her how to cheat in that regard. I gotta tell her the things that look for and if I'm her father out here doing things the women that I can't think that that's not gonna affect my baby. And the reason, the big reason is why I'm like this is because I saw the way that men deal with my mother so no, nigga kept it real with my mama. So how could I be out here seeing that she went through all this bullshit and then I go out here and do the same thing to somebody else.
Speaker 1: Mama.
Speaker 4: I think anytime you take away somebody's power of choice, that's that's criminals.
Speaker 5: So you're giving them a choice.
Speaker 3: Did you get a load with the choice of whether or not they wanted the Michael cars or coach back?
Speaker 5: No choice they wanted?
Speaker 6: No, No, I ain't that plays to the type of woman that it was. Ain't nobody, I never a nigga, never asked me what you want?
Speaker 3: And I said, Michael ever, no point in life now, no point in life that you ever want a Michael COR's bad.
Speaker 6: He was fishing in the wrong pond.
Speaker 1: No, you know what he was fishing.
Speaker 3: And that nigga was that the Dwayne read every night messing with the knight Ship, acting like I need to keep to unlock the show.
Speaker 1: So what's your name? Every morning?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I'm going out to the tanger out less this weekend. You want to you want to ride with the woman? Pick? You know about louis nobody not cheating?
Speaker 3: Cheating? Also, I mean, the wife, get the Louis and then everybody else get the Michael COR's bad.
Speaker 5: That's disrespectful.
Speaker 1: That's crazy man, disrespectful.
Speaker 3: Stand this nigga standing from Martin, that's crazy man, all right, trying to get rid of a niggae. To the to the to the lovely voluptuous women of the world, and make sure voluptuous women with the voluptionist women of the world and all the way. Yeah, if all the voluptuous women, make sure you get your tickets to the weed in One's tour.
Speaker 1: We're coming to a city near you.
Speaker 3: Man myself, DC, Young Fly, Colos Miller, d Ray Davis, Little Duval, Mojo Brooks. Money Bag Mafia hosted by Mike Epps, is one of the dopest shows you're gonna see.
Speaker 1: It's amazing.
Speaker 3: You get all different types of perspective, all different types of comedy, all different types of energy, all on one show.
Speaker 1: And it's showing love.
Speaker 3: Amongst comedians in the time of you know, in tumultuous times amongst comedians. So I think this is you know, perfect timing. You know, I always talk about the outline of the book Outliers, and the timing of everything So this tour is happening at the perfect time because the climbing is so opposite of what we're actually.
Speaker 1: Doing on this tour.
Speaker 3: Man, So make sure you get your tickets to come out. We're gonna have Charlamagne at the next show giving out Michael Core's bag all of the ladies out there that needed Michael. So if you want a Mike a course bag, send your email to this computer he got right here. What it called the Think Send it to the think pad man, so we can get you a Michael Carse And the next week.
Speaker 4: In one think I'm giving out this springing Summer is gift cards, the Planet Fitness, twenty four hour Fitness, Golds Gym.
Speaker 5: You're gonna have an unbiggr back campaign for the spring in the summer. That's what we do it.
Speaker 1: Man, that lady gonna beat the dog shit. I can't wait. I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you you know you're being That's why I say this nigga is the ultimate troll man. There is nobody in the history of entertainment who has trolled on the level of Charlemagne. To God, Man, this nigga is a grade A troll man. The trolling that he does is immaculated. You keep talking about this lady like you're not talking. You've seen this lady say that you heard her.
Speaker 5: All you gotta do is rewind the tape.
Speaker 4: And you heard me talk about the Unbigger Back campaign way before this happened.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about this for the last three weeks.
Speaker 4: I'm saying how I want to do that for the spring and summer, the Unbigger Back campaign. When we get gift cards to all of these different gyms and give them the people.
Speaker 3: Nigga can change his skin and just thinking everybody is just aggable of making those types of transitions.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, incentive to try, you know, I mean, you gotta it's more difficult to that. Man.
Speaker 3: You know, you gotta stop. It's not just the gym, it's the eating. Eating that's the part that makes people. You gotta understand. You gotta not go to the kitchen at two o'clock in the morning and get another cookie. That's the hard part, and then go back to sleep. So the gym you wasting time. Man, You need to you know, it's not a start, man, it's not a start. A start would be us getting a list of who you bought the Michael Cores Versus for.
Speaker 1: Let's do a recat. I turn it back up here. We're gonna have me and you. We're gonna interview the ladies of the You know what I mean, the Michael Cores. You know it's the Breakfast Club. Wait, the hands up early in the morning at Breakfast Club