Speaker 1: It's nine O one with Jenny Garth and Tory spelling. Oh ka o nng family. We are back.
Speaker 2: Back to two of the three.
Speaker 1: Yesterday it's Amy, it's Sugarman and me sick. Hopefully she'll feel better soon.
Speaker 2: Did you get my Greg Brady text I sent you.
Speaker 1: Yes, that is definitely something we need to discuss because.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. First of all, I can't wait till we do can't wait till we do our Brady bunch of rewatch. But whatever that was was, Amy sent me this like retrospect.
Speaker 1: I don't even know. It was like a video of Greg Brady and the.
Speaker 2: Moms missus Carol, Carol, Carol.
Speaker 1: Doing a variety hour show and it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really bad. Well I's more like Greg Brady can sing because Johnny Bravo was freaking awesome and like keep on, keep on, keep on moving, all awesome. But this was so bad.
Speaker 1: It was really bad. But I think they liked it, so I hate to say it was bad, but.
Speaker 2: They turned all by myself, you know, all by my into a duet.
Speaker 1: I try to sing it like Carol.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's worth people looking at.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Well this is another podcast, so we.
Speaker 2: Yeah, worry that's coming soon. Yeah, this is we are hopefully coming in twenty twenty six. Yeah, coming in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: You are nuts. We are going to talk about episode season eight, episode six, The Right Thing, which aired October fifteenth, nineteen ninety seven. What do you think about reading the synopsis?
Speaker 2: Have me? I have realized thing? What about season seven? Are we in? Season seven? Eight? Eight? Eight? Time? Fly? Let me read the synopsis and then I'll tell you all about season eight. Donna and Brandon want to publish the truth about the sweatshop, but Steve rushes to help his dad and urges them to stop. Noah is ready to sail away, but Valerie begs him to stay. David's singer makes another racial slur, and Kelly shows up to her lineup. But Everything's a blur.
Speaker 1: Directed by Chip Chalmers, written by Ken Stringer.
Speaker 2: So I enjoy it when I'm watching it, and then when I go to think about it, it's kind of gives me like, what.
Speaker 1: Wait, So when you're watching it, you're not thinking.
Speaker 2: When I'm watching it, I'm just really enjoying. Yeah, But then when I go in the shower to think about what I want to talk to you about WHOA. It's kind of messy is the word I would say.
Speaker 1: It feel messy, Bessie. It feels like it's all over the place, a little bit, kind of like throwing spaghetti against the wall. Yes, I'm trying.
Speaker 2: To figure it out, desperately trying to make Noah happen. Can we talk about Noah first, because it's like.
Speaker 1: I really want to if you want to.
Speaker 2: Still get it. First of all, you're best friends with him, your best friends this happened.
Speaker 1: Kelly is best friends with Noah and also Jenny me that'd be me has zero recollection of ever working with him.
Speaker 2: You're best friends with him. First of all, how is that possible? Because he stays for two years.
Speaker 1: I remember like working with him around, you know, but I never really remember us having scenes together.
Speaker 2: First of all, you're doing his laundry, folding his underwear, so weav it is weird and you two are so chummy. It's just like strange. And it's like, is Brandon cool with it?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: No, say thing with him.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's cool with it. I can't tell. Also faking it, Brandon looked pretty hot in this episode.
Speaker 2: Just kinda say my God, thank you so much for mentioning. I literally thought I was watching the wrong episode. I was like, am I watching season two?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: He looked so young?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but also manly at the same time, like he's matured.
Speaker 2: I completely agree with you that. I was like, what's happening? Why is he so hot in this episode?
Speaker 1: I I don't know. I mean, his shirt was really not cute at the end, but somehow he pulled it off.
Speaker 2: The one when he came into the bedroom.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was like a green and plaidy stripey. I just know he looked completely thought he looked so hot. Yeah, me too, same page, same page. Where do you want to begin?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Noah like he's gonna leave, and yet Valerie, who he appears to sort of not like but sort of like, is enough to make him stay.
Speaker 1: It's like, what, I don't get it. Do they have a relationship? Did I miss that episode? Are they into each other? Because last time I don't even remember and she's just.
Speaker 2: Sort of dating the guy, the who is that guy? Back guy, the rich guy. Little does she know because she keeps talking about how if only Noah was rich. It's like, girl, Noah is rich, but you just don't know it, and you're brutal.
Speaker 1: That's why she They keep making a point of that totally interest I don't know. Oh my gosh, I thought I completely have no idea that he's rich. Thank you for reminding me.
Speaker 2: How about the guy that wants to have breakfast in San Francisco or whatever.
Speaker 1: He's got a jet fueled and ready to go. Also, it's weird because I don't fully get the connection, Like I don't see any kind of connection between Valerie and Noah, like anything that would make me think, oh, she would definitely go for him over this other super wealthy guy, because we all know she likes the money totally, you know, but then she likes the I don't know. He must be good, he must be really good.
Speaker 2: All about Valerie just liing to Donna's tory, Donna's client.
Speaker 1: That's gnarly, okay, But I'm I'm happy to see some consistency though. I'm happy to see like, oh she oh, we're kind of feeling for her in the relationship areas, but.
Speaker 2: She's still rotten, rotten to the core, just completely lies, throw us the one person who's sort of nice to her under the bus, like.
Speaker 1: Something's wrong with her, Yeah, mentally something is what is that person? Is that a mental disorder? Pathological pathway? She's soopath.
Speaker 2: I don't want to give a diagnosis because I'm not a doctor.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy because I never even really looked at it from that like an outside perspective when we were filming it. But now looking at her character and like kind of focusing on it, I'm seeing just like all this stuff that I never knew was there.
Speaker 2: And my thing is like why, why, like why do they have to make her so terrible?
Speaker 1: Just why? I guess they've got to spice things up. I mean, come on, everybody's so nice and has all these little melodramatic problems. We need somebody to just be rotten and nasty and make it enjoyable.
Speaker 2: Because she is not even nice to Donna.
Speaker 1: I couldn't believe that either.
Speaker 2: I was like, what were you doing? Donna brought you on as her business partners, but you're broke.
Speaker 1: Hi, Donna did this, so she's gonna have to pay for it because totally, why would she go into business with Val?
Speaker 2: That's ridiculous, crazy, crazy, crazy crazy.
Speaker 1: What do you think about the sweatshop?
Speaker 2: First of all guy from I love that guy from Dynasty, Adam Carrington, and it's Adam Carrington. Yes, the sweatshop is far fetched, maybe accurate, I don't know. And suddenly Rush owns the building, and like, are we to believe that Rush is kind of looped in on all this?
Speaker 1: I think he is because he seems shady. I mean just the general, but like especially when he's talking to Steve and he's like, don't worry about it. It's all taken care of. Might look like it's not great, but we're on top of it.
Speaker 2: That's sketchy.
Speaker 1: The girl she puts her shit on the line to go into the newspaper to talk about it with brand.
Speaker 2: Does she even find the newspaper the tiniest little newspaper in town.
Speaker 1: She gave her the copy of the paper, so I didn't have internet.
Speaker 2: I don't know. First of all, there's so much jumbled up, because all I want to know is why did Steve forget to go to Magic Mountain? Like that was so heartbreaking?
Speaker 1: Why would he do that?
Speaker 2: I don't know, like send a note like, hey, drama at the paper, let's go tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Wait, how did you? Or I guess he would have a phone call them. Yeah, he has a cell phone. It's nineteen ninety seven. You can't. He can't. Could he fax them.
Speaker 2: And say Nat tell Hillary Swang? God, what drama. First of all, suddenly Hilary Swank now she likes him? Like, was she going to Magic Mountain too?
Speaker 1: I think no, I think that just Steve was taking her son. Oh my god, it's getting so weird. But do you sense that she's been like do you think that she's been alerted that she needs to come across a little nicer.
Speaker 2: Oh? I do not even know, like by the right, but you know, I still think it was the writers that did her dirty. So she is coming across nicer. I I quite like her.
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, a lot of smiles, Yeah, a lot of smiles.
Speaker 2: Warmer, she's warmer. She's cute. Yeah, she's cute.
Speaker 1: I just I don't again, don't see the relationship forming whatsoever.
Speaker 2: And also m thinking about that what you're saying, is there any chemistry between them?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I a cute kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but between Steve and Hilary Swank, Yeah, not a lot.
Speaker 2: It doesn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like it's like a you know, when Cinderella's foot won't fit into the glass slipper.
Speaker 2: It's more to me, like he's the manny.
Speaker 1: He'd be a great many Yeah, like, yeah, yeah, I always wanted a manny.
Speaker 2: Really did you go? Did you ever have a boy babysitter for the girls?
Speaker 1: Never?
Speaker 2: They're uncommon. We had boy babysitters growing up because I had two brothers and they really wanted boy babysitters, So we had like a lot of boy babysitters.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I just I never did that. I always had girls for me.
Speaker 2: It's a more common career choice for the young high schoolers. But yeah, we had a couple. We had a couple of boys, which was at the time.
Speaker 1: In the babies, I always wanted a ganny Gainey ganny.
Speaker 2: Oh it's not like a grandma nanny. Nope, A girl nanny.
Speaker 1: Nope, Gainy gainy. A gay nanny.
Speaker 2: What gay nanny?
Speaker 1: A gay mail nanny, that'd be great, Oh the best.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, the kid's heart broke and then he doesn't want to even turn his He's got his back to Steve and then he turns around. Are you gonna forgive your person? What? Kids like whise beyond his years. It's a whole it's kind of messy. The whole thing is just like what show am I watching?
Speaker 1: It's just another trope.
Speaker 2: First of all, you know me in the word trope. I love it so much.
Speaker 1: Right, it's true with the kid and the mom and they don't get along and he lets him down, and you know.
Speaker 2: Right, it's just like a bad episode of like Growing Pains or something.
Speaker 1: But I did enjoy seeing David in the studio, the music studio when his one you know, as a producer, he's sitting in there supposedly, you know, helping them mix it. But he was like, oh, turn that one up, that's his one note.
Speaker 2: The one guy's racism. It's bonkers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he really gives me like Anthony Ketus vibes, Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. It's the over the top racism. It's like we wouldn't. It's like they really have to shove it down our throats. And then you're like, I even know what that means, Like I don't even know what that meant. The one comment in this one, I'm like, okay, and this is like what are we doing with this?
Speaker 1: Like okay, Feli, hasn't this been I guess it's of the times. It's always of the times. But yeah, I guess, I don't know. It just feels so I'd love to get rid of this older, older generation the way they would write it.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's like, can we just get rid of this band and move on with our lives?
Speaker 1: Yeah, where is this gonna go? Amy?
Speaker 2: I don't know that. I don't remember. And it's bad. It's just like bad, It's it's dumb. We know it's not gonna work out.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get getting the credit card. Now, David's getting gone. Now he's gonna instead of the drugs, he's gonna go into debt.
Speaker 2: Here's what's so, here's my fatigue of Nanatona. Oh, I threw away that instant credit application. Then he's going through the garbage. It's just like he saw it.
Speaker 1: He cocked it. Then he was digging in the trash for it.
Speaker 2: She's so, I threw away the envelope with your name on it for the instant credit application. Can't believe how many of these they're sending us. It's just like, yeah, we got it, like we kind of got it.
Speaker 1: That's called laying pipe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they lay so much pipe.
Speaker 1: I also think laying pipe means something else, but I don't want to talk about that.
Speaker 2: Oh laying pipe? Is it dirty?
Speaker 1: Is it's like body talk?
Speaker 2: Oh like pooping? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, toy loveless conversation.
Speaker 2: I've never known that, right, Yeah, that's really great.
Speaker 1: Sorry that I brought that up. Anyways, they're late.
Speaker 2: I'm always trying to talk about they're laying story pipe. I'm glad to know that term because I think we could use more subtle laying pipe, whereas nine to two and I was like aggressively laying pipe.
Speaker 1: Well, they've got you know, what is it forty six minute? How long is it an episode? Forty three minutes?
Speaker 2: Four back then? Maybe because they're laying pipe.
Speaker 1: All the stories yeah, all they're different ab CD storylines because.
Speaker 2: They're laying pipe with the whole Uh. I want a rich man. Why isn't he rich? He'd be so, yes, if only he was rich. That's the Noah pipe is rich Gode? And then Donna's pipe is the sweat shop maybe? Or or is it the customer that's about to go with Valerie instead of her? Could be, but the pipe that's all so is don't ever let my kid down. I never let anyone near my kid. And then I'm gonna let you near my kid. Don't let my kid down. What does he do want? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I still do. You know what though, I still enjoy watching it.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying during it. I'm totally in. I'm like, this is great. I was like folding some towels watching it.
Speaker 3: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: What is going on with the eyewitness accounts as well?
Speaker 1: I want to talk about what's going on with that?
Speaker 2: Who is right? Who is wrong? Eyewitness testimony is tough. Nobody ever knows.
Speaker 1: Nobody ever knows, and it's just got me a little confused.
Speaker 2: I think Brandon, I think Brandon's going to be wrong and You're going to be right, because that would be the trope.
Speaker 1: I would hope so. But Brandon seem very certain that that's the guy, the guy on the end, that's the guy that shot Kelly.
Speaker 2: He's so mad about it too. I thought that was totally unnecessary.
Speaker 1: Well, I kind of get it, and I kind of like that, like this big thing happened to his girlfriend and him, and there's a lot of unprocessed, you know, feelings around that, like who the hell gets shot at?
Speaker 2: Correct? But when that lineup came out. I didn't feel like the guy was in there either. I was like, I don't think it's these guys.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's those guys either either.
Speaker 2: I was like, Oh, I don't think it's these guys. And then when they show the scene and then I'm like, yeah, I don't think it's any of those guys.
Speaker 1: No, So the guy is just still out on the loose, the.
Speaker 2: Shooter, yeah, I think so. Yeah, why would he ever said there's multiple guys?
Speaker 1: But this was like a drive by. This was not like a planned out or we're gonna go get this specific person. No, right, they weren't, like, so, why would they ever come after her again? They don't know who she is.
Speaker 2: I don't think they will. I think they just want to convict these guys that shot you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but but I get it that Brandon's like kind of, you know, having nightmares about it and really struggling with it because he didn't he wasn't able to save her, He didn't come, he didn't protect her.
Speaker 2: Well, right, they should have just got in the car or done something instead, like him with that crowbar or whatever. Sort of trying to taunt them seemed to be.
Speaker 1: I mean, if I were those guys in that car with guns and I saw Brandon Walsh with a crowbar, I don't think that would threaten me enough to shoot somebody.
Speaker 2: Right, This thing was a little Yeah, why why are they doing that? Because basically were they rot they were stealing stuff and then you guys sort of saw them.
Speaker 1: I don't even know were they ceiling?
Speaker 2: Fully reminds me of Keano on the bus when he's like, I don't care you're crying? What? What's cool with me? Whatever you did?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 2: Are you voting? Speed? Totally? It's like one of my favorite movies ever. He's like, it's cool with me. I'm putting my gun down. I'm not a cop right now.
Speaker 1: I'm not a cop.
Speaker 2: Dude. I love this movie so much. I've seen it two thousand times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sandy's so good in that movie.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, she really is iconic. I'm excited about Practical Magic too. I'm not gonna lie who's in it all the rich well, I'm sorry obviously Nicole Kidman and Sandra Bullock, and I'm hoping Stockard Channing will be back as one of the ants.
Speaker 1: And then wasn't No, I'm thinking of the.
Speaker 2: Other one their kids are, you know, coming.
Speaker 1: Thinking of Sarah Jessica Parker. But that was a different way.
Speaker 2: Oh that's hocus pocus, but a little different. You're to really close. I'm not mad about it.
Speaker 1: I don't know what.
Speaker 2: I don't know about the show right now.
Speaker 1: So do you think? Okay, So she goes to the dock Valerie, I'm talking about Valerie. Now. She goes to the doc thinking that he has already left doc and he's so and she's so sad and he's so rooty. But then again, in her mind, she's probably like, I wonder if I can still catch that flight to San Francisco. Oh god, you know. But then he shows up, Yes, yeah, So like, is she with him now?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess so if she's not with him the in the in the next episode, I'm gonna have issues because it's just too much like that.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna blow your mind, you know. He and like, I'm just gonna tell you a little thing. He dates Donna. What I know?
Speaker 1: I know in real life? Yes, on the show, do you I wonder if Tori had anything to do with that. It's a really a great storyline here, with Donna and Noah. Maybe she dates Oh okay, so maybe she starts wanting to date Noah because Val is doing her wrong in business, so she's getting back at her. But that doesn't seem very much like Donna. No, I don't think so. I'm trying to predict the future. It's not going well.
Speaker 2: We go through just like ups and downs and curves arounds kind of thing.
Speaker 1: You gotta just go with it.
Speaker 2: Joining it, don't get me wrong, Like I might even give it a high score because during it, I'm totally in. I'm totally fine. It's not boring, it's I'm not distracted. I'm just do do do oh you Oh. Jenny's face was.
Speaker 1: A little a little I'm a little distracted in the newspaper office. I don't feel connected to that.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a great point. The set is not even great there. I'm like, it's kind of vast and weird and like when he's like I'm going to recovered you now, and there's like a but.
Speaker 1: It's like a very large space. So they built that on stage. I'm really committed to this. The storyline, I guess. I don't even know how long it goes though, because doesn't Brandon leave soon or just.
Speaker 2: Brandon leaves at the end of this season, I think.
Speaker 1: But then goes on or the newspaper sorry, the newspaper memory.
Speaker 2: I'm like waiting for your clothing store. You guys get a boutique soon?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Do you drugs again?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: No, okay, you're done with drugs? Okay.
Speaker 1: So I still have like major relationships that haven't entered into the show, and I'm totally I'm not daring. Yeah, I'm not coming. Better comes, So it comes from Brandon's.
Speaker 2: I think it comes when he's gone, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what do you what do you? What do you give it? If you had to give it a score seven, it's.
Speaker 2: Like, well, I'm feeling sevens seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, seven seven seven yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going seven. It's just a solid seven. I mean, we never give it a two. It's not like it's so bad.
Speaker 1: Have we ever given it that low?
Speaker 2: No? I think our lowess is like five. Maybe you think five.
Speaker 1: Because the show is so you know, you get sucked in, yeah, and you're like you're invested with these characters. I don't know what the hell David's up to.
Speaker 2: But boy, I'm ready to kind of get that band on their way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we'll see what happens. We'll see. That's what you can say to this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean all in, I'm pretty into our I'm kind of thinking of our Brady Bunch recap show more. But it's fine the Brady maybe the Brady Girls.
Speaker 1: You gotta stay focused day. We have two more seasons.
Speaker 2: Gosh, we've got a lot. I mean, it's going to be twenty twenty seven, right befo, we're.
Speaker 1: Only on season eight, episode seven.
Speaker 2: I can do two things at the same time. We can start the Brady Bunch while we do this.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's so true. We can.
Speaker 2: It really took off. People are like, what's the Brady Bunch?
Speaker 1: Watch that we're gonna have to have an actual Brady on it.
Speaker 2: Young people like I see CC in this zoom and I'm wondering if she even knows what the Brady Bunch is, she'd be need to jump in CEC. But it's just she's young. She's in college, and oh she does thank you for the message. She does, so that's good. Okay, she probably doesn't know as well as we do, though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, there's I don't think there's anyone who does.
Speaker 2: There's not one episode that I don't totally know, totally know the plot, know the whole thing, quotable lines.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you store this much useless information, honestly.
Speaker 2: Either considering the things that I don't know, like Supreme Court justices, I'm hard pressed to name three. I couldn't name one, hard pressed to name three.
Speaker 1: But yes, sorry, guys.
Speaker 2: You could literally say to me, tell me what happens when cousin Oliver got the pie in the face, and I'd be like, oh my god. They went to the Zaney Carnival and they dressed up and they, you know.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, when.
Speaker 2: They lost the they lost Mike's plans yellow the poster thing, and then they think that he goes into the meeting to pull out the plans and it's like a Yogi bear poster and then they run and run and hand them off, and they'd like.
Speaker 1: To stop you. I have to stop you, you have to stop. Did you know the opening song for this episode was called Chumbawamba from Tub Thumping Wait shut Up.
Speaker 2: I get knocked down, but I get up again.
Speaker 1: Is that Chumbawamba?
Speaker 2: I can't believe they that feels like a time warp to me, because like, I think I lived in La maybe by now ninety seven? What month is.
Speaker 1: It it was?
Speaker 2: I think I lived in La October of ninety seven. Yeah, I think I lived in La literally doing the same way. But is that I get it knocked down, but I get up again?
Speaker 1: Is that the name of the band tub Thumping?
Speaker 2: No, it's Chumbawamba is the band. The song is tub Thumping And it was a smash hit, it really was. But why oh, I don't know that I'll get knocked down, got up?
Speaker 1: Bringing it?
Speaker 2: Stop?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna it's gonna be stuck in my head.
Speaker 2: All there's so many nineties songs that are horrible.
Speaker 1: But they stick with you, just like no closing Time?
Speaker 2: Remember that? Oh boy, oh.
Speaker 1: Well we have what do we have NEXTXT?
Speaker 2: We remember smash Mouth?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: I know Sugar Ray? All that Sugar Ray. Sugar Ray is cool. I like Mark.
Speaker 1: He used to be a singer, did he Mark?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: What he's not a singer anymore?
Speaker 2: Is he? Mark McGrath. He's like he cocked, he's he's diversified. But you can absolutely go see Sugar Ray, like at the Fair, totally dude, he still got it. He was with the Beach Boys and Stamos on something in her Moosa Beach or something, and I was like, why didn't I go to that? Mark McGrath and John. By the way, my love of John Stamos.
Speaker 3: Is so.
Speaker 1: How deep is it? Do you know? Harry?
Speaker 2: I've met him many many times and I think he is so nice, darling, super happy. He's got the wonderful wife and the kid. It's not like I'm like hot for John Samos. I just like love John Stamos. I'm like that guy. I watched the Property Brothers rebuild some friend of it. Do you ever watch that one? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sometimes I love the Property Brothers.
Speaker 2: Well, this one's called like celebrity, I owe you? Why don't you do it?
Speaker 1: Wait? You love the Property Brothers?
Speaker 2: Of course, I'm buddies with them. I love them. Okay, those dudes are great, But why don't you do that show? Like, oh, somebody to I know we should pitch you for that, Like you would be great for that. I have so many thing to Yeah, gosh, maybe you can help me to my zoom.
Speaker 1: You. I'm not going to help you, because that's not.
Speaker 2: I'm in my garage and it's great, except I just don't have a camera on this computer out here.
Speaker 1: Is it cold in your garage?
Speaker 2: No? I have a Peter going. It's actually totally cozy. My chair isn't good, so I've got to I'm working on redoing this whole situation. But it's are you.
Speaker 1: Making yourself a little sound studio kind of?
Speaker 2: How do I sound?
Speaker 1: Sound pretty good?
Speaker 2: Oh? Great? Hopefully Easton can come up and help me here because it's like a kind of a messy right now. Well, anyway, thanks for listening, because you guys everyone, we were.
Speaker 1: All over the place only just because this episode kind of felt like the same I.
Speaker 2: Get knocked down, but I get it.
Speaker 1: That's the base of the episode being. Yeah, well okay, next week we have I Know What's Happening episode seven. It's called Pride and Prejudice. Hmmm, guys, that's my favorite book and movie. Not me, I mean, I love I'm a sucker for a period romance.
Speaker 2: Did you watch the Game of Thrones or Bridgerton? Do you watch those?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 2: Oh wow? What about like the one about the royals or whatever? I don't remember those.
Speaker 1: Called oh wait, Crown, the Crown.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry the Crown.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I love it all. I love anything like that.
Speaker 2: I will be getting tickets to Greenland too this weekend because it's like a I love those blow them up action films.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gosh, we're already rewatched the first one, getting excited for the second one.
Speaker 1: Greenland.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is that? There's this first one? Well, it's always like the world ends and somehow they escape to a bunker in Greenland. Oh, Greenland or Greenland.
Speaker 1: I think it's Greenland. Greenland, yeah, because Greenland sounds a little sounds aggressive. Yeah, like, wait, this is a movie that's already been out called green Land one.
Speaker 2: I mean number one came out like five years ago. And then I was shocked to learn it too. Gerard Butler and that lady Morena Baccherin who's married to the guy from the OC who knows everything.
Speaker 1: About we have to I have to watch this.
Speaker 2: What's that money called? That's not money?
Speaker 1: Crypto?
Speaker 2: Crypto?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't even understand what crypto is.
Speaker 2: My stomach muscles last night somehow, so when I laugh, Wait, but as you hurt your stomach sometimes this happens to me when I'm in a stool and I lean forward for too long. I know, it's weird. It happened to me once I had to get deposed, and so I was very stressed, and I was in the stool doing the deposition like on zoom, and I must have been leaning forward like STU.
Speaker 1: Won't wait, I need more.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is, Like a stool, a steel, like a stool, no, not not laying pipe, oh.
Speaker 1: God, stool like a little like a three legged wooden steel.
Speaker 2: Okay, but yeah, like a high chair, like a bar. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you were leaning forward and now your stomach hurts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just happened about it? But correct? Thank you? That is correct? Yes, correct resolutions. Maybe next week we can talk about our resolution.
Speaker 1: Yes, but did you make some oh list?
Speaker 2: I love resolutions. I'm like, I love it.
Speaker 1: They overwhelmed me. I can't do it.
Speaker 2: No, I write them all down. A positive thought is better than a negative thought. That's one of mine. Just have a positive thought. That's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I like the idea. Let's talk about that next week.
Speaker 2: I mexations. Okay, you went into the Brady Girls.
Speaker 1: Some I have some.
Speaker 2: I have some I can't.
Speaker 1: I just have to remember them. Okay, everybody.
Speaker 2: So I'm I'm gonna hit you up to see if you can come up to Carmel for a golf trip February.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's the answer.
Speaker 2: Oh, and I'm sending Dave. Dave made my whole Christmas. Can I just tell you, guys? I was so mad, Guys, I'm not I've got it for him. So guess what of my gift ideas? Dave loved one. I can't believe it. He loved the blue Kitsen sweatshirt with the yellow like Beverly Hills nine o two one ozer, but obviously it was Jenny says. It was like a small or something, you know what, Fion a bigger size. So I ordered it for him.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I was like, don't bother any just look it up and I'll order it yourself.
Speaker 2: No, I got it for him.
Speaker 1: Oh you're so nice. Yeah, I gave that what that one got stolen from me, actually from by Fiona, who's gonna wrap it at her.
Speaker 2: That's good because that one's pretty iconic. I'm not gonna lie that one. Shout out to Kitsen. You're back, Yeah, way to be back.
Speaker 1: All right, everybody, have a girl, great week and we will see you, hopefully with toy next week. No, that's just me, but I find its very entertaining.
Speaker 2: Later bye, bye,