Speaker 1: Welcome back to How Rude Tannerito's. I am one of your hosts, Andrea Barber.
Speaker 2: And I am one of your other hosts, Jodi Sweeten.
Speaker 1: And today we have a fun minisode for you. We're going to go through a list of iconic full House quotes and catch phrases and using multiple choice answers, we are going to have to guess who said it, and you also get to guess who said it.
Speaker 2: Yes, you get to play along. And some of these are easy. Some of them are pretty I mean pretty obvious, but some of them are a little some of them are a little more of a deep dive.
Speaker 1: Oh I haven't I haven't looked it deliberately didn't look so I don't know. I'm probably I'm gonna be either really good or really bad at this.
Speaker 2: I'm always like to set the bar very low with my full House trivia skills, okay, because I'm usually like, I have no idea, you know me, we could have just watched it and I'd be like, I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Who said I have no idea?
Speaker 2: I don't even know if I said it five minutes ago. Really is how rude?
Speaker 1: And that's all right?
Speaker 2: That's it. Yeah, I can't even remember the catchphrase for our show that I'd say twice a week. I gotta have out stupid bracelet just for that. I'm gonna remember these.
Speaker 1: I know we're gonna have so many bracelets by the end of Like, oh.
Speaker 2: Are you a huge Taylor's Swift fan? No, this is just how I remember everything in my life. I have everything written down on various bracelets on my wrist.
Speaker 1: It's actually it's a brilliant, like hack, I love it. Uh, okay, so should we start?
Speaker 2: We get started. Let's start, and let's make this an actual minisode, not in the like our usual minisodes where people are like, how many is this? Because this is still an hour.
Speaker 1: It's a super sized mini.
Speaker 2: It's basically what I'm saying is, if you're looking for a short car trip, one to fill in fifteen twenty minutes, this is your one. This is it. Yep.
Speaker 1: If you just need to go to the market real quick and come back, this is this will fit what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. Okay.
Speaker 1: So the first phrase or catchphrase, I think it's just a phrase, oh police, oh police, oh police, and then oh okay. So the options are the options are DJ Michelle or Becky. I'm gonna say it's not becky because that doesn't.
Speaker 2: Sound it's becky. It's not a becky thing. I'm going Michelle Police. Oh please, I'm saying I'm gonna go with Michelle. You're gonna go season Michelle. I can definitely see that.
Speaker 1: I could also see like snarky teenage DJJ being like, oh Police, like when her dad says something corny.
Speaker 2: Are you going, DJ?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go DJ?
Speaker 2: Okay, you go, DJ, I'll go, Michelle, you go.
Speaker 1: Michelle right serves as Michelle. Oh, you're right right, Okay, yay, great job, great job.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When does she start saying that it must be later seasons?
Speaker 2: Yeah, later seasons. We just got to to uh, you got it, you got it? Probably this season we'll start hearing it. Oh, Pulice like a little eye roll.
Speaker 1: I feel like with the eye roll, it definitely needs an eye roll.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, all right, here we go. You're up. Here's the phrase. This one's I don't even know. Okay, okay, here we go. You don't think I can be cool? Just wait till you see how I get down and get funky with my bad self? Was that Kimmy, Joey or Danny.
Speaker 1: It's definitely not Kimmy. It doesn't sound like Kimmy. I don't remember ever saying that. Joey maybe, But I'm gonna go with Danny just because it's he thinks he's.
Speaker 2: Rad That it right, that you're like. Anyone who would actually say this would have to be the total opposite of this, and that would be Danny. Yeah, get funky with my bad self.
Speaker 1: Who would say that besides Danny. It's got to be Danny. Are we going with Danny?
Speaker 2: I'm yeah, but I don't know. I feel like I I feel like I heard I thought this was a Joey mom. You don't think I could be cool? Just wait to see. I get that it can. It can be Joey, but I still think it's dangerous. Okay, we're gonna go Danny. Okay, we're gonna go Danny. Okay, what's the answer. Dancer is Danny? Yay? All right? Okay, so we know our characters, our characters.
Speaker 1: Okay, number three, This one's a gimme if you don't know. If you don't know this one, just turn around and take a nap.
Speaker 2: Like I ever know this one. I am hanging up my host jacket that I don't have.
Speaker 1: But all right. Number three is, oh, my Lanta, do you want three options for that?
Speaker 2: I need three options. Just let's give three options, because you know what, maybe there's somebody out there that doesn't know that's true. Maybe there's a podcast. Okay, I don't know who they are or where they've been for the last thirty seven years, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's okay, okay. Your options are Stephanie, Kimmy or DJ.
Speaker 2: I mean DJ, we know it, ding ding ding, and we know it. And this came. Uh, this was like an actual Candice thing. Mm hmm. That wasn't it Like her and her family would say because they didn't want to say oh my god, so they would say, oh my Lanta, yep, yep. It was I'm not sure where well I was gonna never mind. I was like, I'm not sure why my Lanta. I'm not sure why Lanta was interchangeable. And I was like, oh wait, Milanta was the name of the product.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mylanta. Milanta is the indigestionestion.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, they wouldn't sell that anymore, my Landa.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they sell it anymore. They have lots of other products that I.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't. I don't I haven't needed any so my Lanta in a yeah, I wouldn't know.
Speaker 1: It did lead to some really funny paraphrasing on Fuller House, where she would say, oh my Santa and for Christmas game and.
Speaker 2: Oh my whatever, oh my, what else? Could you write almost every my fanta.
Speaker 1: Oh my fantah, we really need an orange soda.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: That's my pure sugar.
Speaker 2: Oh my, oh my Nanta.
Speaker 1: Right, I don't know, Okay, I'm just now you're reaching.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she they came.
Speaker 1: That was I swear that was some writer in the writer's room was like, we got to get in and oh my Atlanta paraphrase.
Speaker 2: And paraphrase right for full single.
Speaker 1: But yeah, okay, that was an easy one.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go this one. You keep getting the like the harder ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these are some of these are very hard.
Speaker 2: Here it is. That's not a big problem. A big problem is like, well, if your butt fell off, h let's say it again, because that's ridiculous. That's not a big problem. A big problem is like, well, if your butt fell off and your options are Joey Steve Hale or Harry Takiyama.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, my gut instinct is to say Dave or Joey because it has the word.
Speaker 2: Butt in it. Right.
Speaker 1: But but but I could also see, like Harry Takiyama, he's very an, he's like stuff, he's very analytical. He's like, that's not a real problem. A real problem is if your butt falls off, like that would be like that is act that is.
Speaker 2: An extremely large problem, right, Well, I mean I guess it depends on the size of your butt. Yeah, it's a large problem or a small one. But yeah, So okay, so you're going are you going Joey or Harry Takiyama.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna go Joey just because Dave said the word but like every two and a half minutes, so I think in his real life. So I'm gonna I'm gonna go Dave, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Go Joey, I'm going Harry Takiyama. This feels I'm going Harry. I feel like this is a it's a very hairy thing to say exactly in a very analytical, straightforward like a big problem is like, well, if your butt fell off, like not no sense of ridiculousness or irony, just that would be a real problem.
Speaker 1: He's not trying to any funny. He's been factual.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm going Harry, You're going Joey.
Speaker 1: I'm going, Joey.
Speaker 2: What do we got, Joey? Oh my god. But you made a good argument, you know, it didn't make it. I could hear. I could hear Harry saying that to Steph, Like Steph's like, oh my gosh, and he's like, that's not a big problem. You know. Big problem is if your butt fell off and Zep would be like, Harry, it's wrong with you. No.
Speaker 1: I could totally see that. But I wonder what episode what was Joey referring to? Like, what episode is this? What season is this? What problem is he referring to? I have no clue, but the fantos will will the fans will let us know. Yeah, thank god for the fan ritos. They're like our crutch, Like we don't know that, we'll just ask the fans. True, all right, Okay, next number five. Okay, this is kind of this is kind of an easy one, the kind of an easy one again, watch the hair, is it?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: I know I want to I want to add, huh is it in Becky, Jesse or DJ.
Speaker 2: Now, technically, if we want to get really technical about this, I'm pretty sure that at some point all three of them have said that on the show.
Speaker 1: Oh really, well, Becky does have great hair.
Speaker 2: Becky has great but it's been in like a I feel like, a joking to Jesse about like what the hair like. It's been sort of a thing they've done at him. I feel like technically all three have said these words. This is like a trick question. Obviously, Jesse is the one who says, watch the hair.
Speaker 1: Yea, it originated with it originated with Jesse. So yeah, okay, so your final answer is Jesse.
Speaker 2: Final answer is Jesse, and yes Jesse.
Speaker 1: Oh, but now I'm gonna be looking for it for the rest of the series. I'm gonna be like, if I'm gonna forget, remind you, I'll remind you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was and maybe it was a maybe it was even in Fuller House, you know what I mean. I could be thinking extended, but.
Speaker 1: I bet you're right. I bet you're right.
Speaker 2: You're up. Okay, here we go next up here another sentence thing. Okay, all right, now let's work on our look. It should be vulnerable yet tough. Was that Kimmy, Gia mahon or Steph?
Speaker 1: This is a stumper?
Speaker 2: Okay, so I should be vulnerable yet tough.
Speaker 1: I feel like, wait, is this this is the girl Talk. This is a girl Talk episode where we were working on our girl Talk right right right? We should be vulnerable yet tough. Okay, I'm gonna narrow it down to Gia or Steph.
Speaker 2: See I was gonna go ge or Kimmy?
Speaker 1: Oh? Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well this is sort of.
Speaker 2: Who is it?
Speaker 1: I feel like Steph has a lot of investment in this band, like she's very concerned about how she looks well.
Speaker 2: So is Gia.
Speaker 1: Though I think Kimmy just wants to be included, like she doesn't right, or like she's just happy to happy someone invited her to be in the band.
Speaker 2: Ah, this is hard.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with Stephanie. Okay, but I could be Gia too, could be Kimmy. But I'm gonna go with Stephanie. What do you think?
Speaker 2: I think it's Gia?
Speaker 1: You think it's Gia.
Speaker 2: I think it's Gia.
Speaker 1: It does sound gia ish, but I'm still gonna go with Steph.
Speaker 2: Okay, and you're gonna go.
Speaker 1: Ing Gya, you got it? Yes, vulnerable yet tough. Yeah, Gea would know exactly what thats like, just.
Speaker 2: The yet tough part. I felt like that was the addition to every one of Gia's sentences was like but also tough, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, because she was like the ultimate.
Speaker 2: She was trying to be right. Yeah. Yeah, Oh that's good.
Speaker 1: That was good. That was That was a stumper. Okay, Number seven, Tell me something I don't know. Was it Steph, Kimmy or Kathy Santoni? This could be anything. Tell me something. I don't know what are we talking.
Speaker 2: But this definitely feels like a Steph for a Kimmy.
Speaker 1: Okay, Steph for a Kimmy. Tell me something I don't know, Okay, without knowing what I'm even talking about, I'm gonna say, Kimmy, you're gonna go Kimmy.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going Kimmy, I'm gonna go Steph Okay. Why I don't know? You were right? I said it. I don't even wonder what you.
Speaker 1: Were talking about. Tell me something I don't know. I feel like it was in response to Kimmy.
Speaker 2: No, but it's something it's whatever it is, is something snarget, Yeah, tell me something I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, Like Kimmy said something about being dumb, and she's like.
Speaker 2: Something super obvious.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, definitely a sarcastic. Yeah, definitely something sarcastic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, here's the next one. Okay, Kathy Santoni is a complete bimbo. She signed up for shop class because she thought it was taught at the mall. That's a funny line. Is that DJ, Kimmy or Gia Mahon?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, it's not Gia because Kathy Santoni was not in the same grade as Gia Mahan. So it's DJ or Kimmy. I'm gonna go with DJ because Kimmy's stupid enough to sign up for shop at the mall because she's obsessed shopping at the mall. So I'm gonna go with DJ.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna say I'm gonna say DJ. She's the only one in that trio that would actually be like, yeah, she's the only one intelligent enough to to know that. And DJ. Okay, oh good, all right.
Speaker 1: I thought that was gonna be tough and it wasn't.
Speaker 2: I wonder how the fan a Ritos are doing there listening. I wonder if they're I wonder if they're they're how they're scoring. I guess we haven't really been keeping score, but I just wonder if they're, you know, if they're finding this easier or harder than we are. I wonder.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna bet easier. I'm gonna bet they They can tell you the episode number, the season number.
Speaker 2: Obviously, this was the conversation when this happened.
Speaker 1: They're gonna know everything, and we're like, what show is this? Sure? Whose turn is it?
Speaker 2: Uh? You're you read me? I think it's your question number nine.
Speaker 1: I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you, only you're not joining in. Was it Michelle, Stephanie or Kimmy, I'm not.
Speaker 2: That feels pretty, Stephanie. It does feel feels pretty. It feels uh, it's it's.
Speaker 1: A matter of fact. It's explaining. It's explaining.
Speaker 2: I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you, only you're not joining in.
Speaker 1: It does sound very stephan I don't think it's Michelle. I think Michelle's out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it's not. It's too Yeah, I'm going Steph on this one. I feel like I.
Speaker 1: Think I'm gonna go Kimmy. I'm not laughing at you. I'm trying to think have I said? Sometimes I have like muscle memory in my mouth.
Speaker 2: Right right right where you're like.
Speaker 1: I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you, only you're not joining in. This feels familiar. So I'm gonna go with Kimmy. Okay, you're going with Steph.
Speaker 2: I'm going with Steph. Okay, what do we got? Oh it was Kimmy. Oh my gosh. Muscle memory, muscle freaking memory. I don't know what. I apparently have none because I thought I said something I didn't and I didn't think I said something I did. So I'm great.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what episode it is or what we're talking about, but I just I somehow my mouth was like, this sounds really familiar. That's so funny. Oh my gosh, that's okay. I've gotten plenty wrong.
Speaker 2: I like it, well, I like it. Okay. Three more questions left, number ten? Okay, Darling, I just hope you're all right, but if you are all right, I'll kill you. Was it Danny Becky or Vicky, who is in later seasons Danny's girlfriend, Vicky.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, who would use the word darling? I don't think it's Danny. Did he say dark?
Speaker 2: I feel like they would be Vicky. I feel like Vicky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody, Danny and Becky wouldn't use the word dark. They don't call anyone darling, right, but Vicky I could see saying Darley saying darling. Yeah, I'm gonna go with Vicky as well.
Speaker 2: I'm going Vicky too.
Speaker 1: Okay, Becky, what what who is she talking to that? She says darling?
Speaker 2: Must be saying it to Jesse. Well, here's the thing, it's yeah. I was just gonna say she's Tosh probably talking to Jesse because she's also like, Darling, I just hope you're right, but if you're all right, I'll kill you, you know what I mean? Like, so the darling is intentionally overly saccharine and yeah and not genuine because she's like, oh, my darling, I hope you're okay because if you're not, I'm gonna kill you.
Speaker 1: Is this from their wedding where he goes skydiving?
Speaker 2: Feel like this is yep. I feel that's exactly what I have pictured. Is Becky in the Is that that episode where she's dressed as Priscilla and Elvis, and he goes sky diving, oh yeah, and winds up in the tree.
Speaker 1: Yes, I bet you anything. That's what this is from. Okay, Okay, I don't figure that out.
Speaker 2: We don't remember anything we've already watched, but we have an idea of something that we haven't watched yet. That's how we were so we got the answer wrong.
Speaker 1: We both said it was Vicky, so well, you know, that's that's how we roll. We're unpredictable.
Speaker 2: Oh, this one is I feel like we know okay, number eleven.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's like ordering a pizza and stopping after only six slices. Steve Hale, Joey or Michelle.
Speaker 2: It's got to be Steve. It's got to be Steve's food is mentioned, yeah, and Steve is always eating It could be.
Speaker 1: Joey, but I'm leaning more toward Steve.
Speaker 2: I'm leaning more towards Steve. Definitely, not Michelle.
Speaker 1: Definitely, No, Michelle's. Michelle wouldn't talk about food like that. But Steve was always talking about how he's always hungry.
Speaker 2: I mean he was a teenage boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, he was a wrestler. He was always raiding the Tanner's fridge looking for her sandwiches and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going Steve Hale.
Speaker 1: I'm going Steve Hale to.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, Hey Hale, right, yay.
Speaker 1: Okay, we got all right one right, you're up number twelve, number twelve.
Speaker 2: Know this is a bit of dialogue here. So DJ asks why do I have to put on music? This character responds because your name is DJ. Is it Michelle, Kimmy or Steph? I think it's between Kimmy and Steph. It's it's sounds like I don't feel like Kimmy.
Speaker 1: You're going Kimmy.
Speaker 2: I want to say Steph because it's but then I was D. Then I was DJ Tanner. Later I see this is I don't know, we're.
Speaker 1: Too we're too messed up from yeah, the fuller, the fuller stuff. I'm gonna say Steph because it's it's matter of it's funny, but it's also a matter of fact. Your name's DJ. That's why you have to put on the music. So I'm gonna go with Steph. It could be Kimmy.
Speaker 2: I don't know Kimmy. I'm gonna say Kimmy just because I'm like, what would yeah, okay, I'm gonna say, Kimmy, duh, it was Stephanie. It waste again, That's okay.
Speaker 1: My muscle memory wasn't remembering this, so.
Speaker 2: That I should have known. I should have been like, do you remember this? And if you were like no, no, no, I don't. My muscles do not remember. I've been like that. I should have I should know, obviously, don't trust my gut, trust yours.
Speaker 1: Trust my mouth. Right, just yeah, but where did she?
Speaker 2: Where do you won? Score was nine to seven? Wow? Really?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Okay, I move this down. I wasn't keeping scorer for the record, but that's.
Speaker 2: Why I wasn't either. But now I have one, and now I now I'm gonna obsess on it.
Speaker 1: There will be more games. There will be more minisoed games. Okay, good, and I'm sure you will next plan for them next time.
Speaker 2: We have honorable mention? Job my muscle memory.
Speaker 1: Do we want to do these honorable mentions? But they're very o.
Speaker 2: The honorable mentions are I think, the obvious. How rude? Oh la tana ritos have mercy? You got it, dude, cut it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are way too obvious, way obviously.
Speaker 2: Obviously we couldn't put those in there. That would be that muscle memory I do.
Speaker 1: Have, Yes you do, because it was repeated eight times, right, it's almost like involuntary at this point, it just comes out. So yeah, once, once your catchphrase is on a mug, then you know that everybody knows the answer to that question.
Speaker 2: It's true. Who said it, it's true? But yeah, that was fun. Okay, I'm proud of you. Good job looking. Thank you, I thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of you.
Speaker 2: Jimmy, thank you, thank you, Tiffany, Thanks Steph, Steph, Jesus. I can't it's I can't anymore.
Speaker 1: When we reached the end of our podcasting session, this is what happens.
Speaker 2: It's like our brain starts going, well, you're almost done, just raveling one more outro Joe, you can do it, and some ads we got this, we could do it, we can do we can do this. Yep, here we go. Okay, all right, everybody, thank you so much for listening to the podcast. If you want to make sure and get the newest episodes as soon as they're dropped. To make sure you're liking and subscribing to the podcast wherever you're listening to it. Also, you can find us on Instagram at how Rude Podcast. Uh, and obviously our personals as well, Jodie Sweeten and at Andrea Barber. Uh. And thanks so much for listening you guys. We love doing these these episodes, in these minisodes, it's so much fun. So remember, the house is small, but the world is full.
Speaker 1: Wait, why did it sound weird? Yeah?
Speaker 2: The house? No, I said it wrong. You said it house is small, but the world is full.
Speaker 1: Wait, check your bracelet.
Speaker 2: It sounded the houses, the houses, the world is small, the world is small, the house is full. Damn it. You had me there first second.
Speaker 1: But I was like, why does this wait.
Speaker 2: And we said it twice and we were like, hmmm, yeah, wait, god, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's you know, it's the Blame it on the heat, blame it on perimenopause. Like there's a lot that's going against right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everything. I can't believe we screwed that up so securely.
Speaker 1: But you said it with conviction, and so it sounded.
Speaker 2: You know, you're you're gonna be wrong, at least make it sound right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you made it. Be confident, that's all.
Speaker 2: Be confident, and you're wrongness it seems to be a theme going around these days. Okay, everybody thinks we're listening. We'll love you, goodbye.