Speaker 1: All right, thanks, Scott Show an hour two Sean Hannity Show, toll free. It is eight hundred and nine point one Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. Only fifty seven days until election day will be more importantly early voting ballots now out North Carolina, Delaware, a few other states, and we are only eight days away from early voting beginning in Pennsylvania, of course, Georgia, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, of Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, even Virginia, I'd say New Hampshire. All these states are important and they're all in play. What's very interesting is the polling has shifted dramatically. Nate Silver was the first major Democratic leaning poster to report about ten days ago that Kamala Harris her star has started to fade and anyway. In his Silver bullet analysis posted last night, he says the latest New York Times polls confirming a major shift towards Donald Trump is now underway. I'll get to the New York Times Siena poll contained excellent news, with Donald Trump showing him one point ahead in a head toed matchup two points ahead with minor candidates included quote, this is one of our highest rated posters. So it's a fair amount of influence in numbers, reducing Harris's lead in their national polling average dramatically. And their model is more bearished at Harris. You know on Harris because it's convention bounce adjustment and assessment of economic fundamentals. He says, you can't beat the debate the mechanics that of this adjustment. Recent polls are now showing this. Now, our friends John and Jim McLaughlin have come out with their recent poll and it has a lot of the same observations in it. We woke them, welcome them back to the program. Voter sentiment is still where it is. You know, most people feed the country in the wrong direction by a two to one margin. And yeah, Kamala is polling better than Joe compared to their last poll. But you know, her biggest improvements over Biden came from African Americans, young women, independent swing voters. But they are tied nationally among registered voters. And so you know, as we look at this information and take it in, it's a snapshot, but voters are going to the polls now in states it is begun, and as they said, North Carolina, Delaware, other places and Pennsylvania one week from tomorrow. Anyway, joining us, John and Jim McLachlan are back with us. Are posters guys going to have you back?
Speaker 2: Is Nate Silver?
Speaker 1: John a little over optimistic because I don't want people to get complacent it all because I think these races are these swing states are very close, as they always are.
Speaker 3: Uh yes, by the way, I was going to say, as Jim and I start, Linda McLaughlin should be on this too, so you have three mclachlin's, you know. But anyway, but seriously.
Speaker 1: Why are you sucking up to Linda? It just is It's nauseating, But go ahead, so it is.
Speaker 2: It is. It is beyond nauseating.
Speaker 1: And I'm not sure if the Hannity you know, is wonderful hangover still is in play. But I did get her a picture with President Trump when we were in Harrisburg last week.
Speaker 3: That's good. That's by the way, as you see what these Nate Silver, I mean, Nate Silver, remember back in twenty sixteen, you had me on your TV show the week before the election, and you had myself and Frank Lance and you're asking who's going to win, and I said Trump by a hair And on Election Day you had me on the radio and I was saying Trump, but it was going to be very close. Now, God, let Trump win that election by a whopping seventy eight thousand votes. I have of one hundred and thirty nine million, And certainly everything that you know Donald Trump did that day and did over that weekend because he knew it was a close election from the polling we had was really important. Nate Silver that day had us losing because remember the Hillary Locke seventy one percent. So even though a lot of our Republican friends are getting euphorick about that, he might be saying we're going to win. Now, you know, there's still plenty of days to go. The early voting is starting, the Democrats are trying to rush it while she's hiring the polls, and our friend Brent Bozell, his Media Research Center to the non partisan Media Research Center, came out with a study today where ABC, which is hosting the debate tomorrow night, which is critical the only one that Harris has agreed to, has shown that they have the most biased coverage in favor of her. One hundred percent positive for her and ninety three percent negative of Trump. That's the host of the debate tomorrow night, then news per So you know, hopefully Donald Trump gets a fair shot of that debate, and hopefully you know, he's always done well in debates, and certainly he did very well against Joe Biden because he won on the issues, and the issues are what gave him so much distance between him and Biden that all of a sudden, all these Democrats were worried about his Biden's health, not his performance as president or his failure as president. But tomorrow night is the night where Donald Trump gets to make the case against the failures of the Biden Harris administration that she has been part and parcel of for the last four years. That triggered inflation, yes she capt the deciding vote to trigger it. That surrendered Afghanistan, Yes she did that. And yes she's the one who opened the border so we have what ten to fifteen million illegal immigrants in the country. I mean, those are all her policies. And Donald Trump has to do without taking thatwithstanding personal insults again and they'll attack him as a convicted selling and all that. But if he can withstand those If he can withstand those insults and stick to the issues again, which he has been doing, we should have a decisive win and the American people will get to see for themselves.
Speaker 1: I tend to agree with all of that, and then it's it's where we were in the last hour. I mean in her own words, I mean, we know she has no restrictions on abortion, mandatory gun buyback, jim, no border wall. She mocked Donald Trump's border wall, decriminalizing illegal immigration, free housing, healthcare, education, legal driver's licenses in college if you're at Minnesota. She supports reparations, wanted to ban plastic straws, reduce meat consumption. Co sponsored the Green New Deal, which is the end of capitalism. She sponsored with Bernie Sanders and would eliminate the filibuster to get a pass. Co sponsored you know, her government Healthcare for All, which would eliminate private health insurance. She is She called the high cost of energy that she caused the cost of democracy. He doesn't want us to say radical Islamic terrorism or illegal alien You know, on day one she's gonna fly fight inflation and immigration. Day one was January twenty at twenty twenty one, and for three years she lied about the economy and inflation, and the border is saying it was secure. He wants to raise every tax imaginable, including unrealized capital gains. Now we know that they were warned not to pull out of Afghanistan because it would be a disaster. She was the last person in the room comfortable with the decision. He's a defund dismantle, reimagine the ice in the police tweeted out the Minnesota bailfund four days after that police precinct was burned on the ground. Said they're not going to stop rioting. They shouldn't stop writing. We had nearly six hundred of them. Called eighteen to twenty four year old stupid, I mean, and what you know, we call it. Biden were very proud of it, told America to stay woke, and you know, thinks that it's fantastic AOC's proposal of a seventy to eighty percent tax rate, will never deport illegal immigrants, and bragged about getting reassignment surgery for prisoners. But she is, you know, unburdened by what has been.
Speaker 4: Apparently, Sean, what did you do just described you just described a failed extremist and that's what we need to do. That's the challenge between now and election Day. That's the challenge for Donald Trump tomorrow night. He's just got to expose her failed record. And that's the interesting part. When you look at that New York Times Siena poll the American people, I would say, the biggest mistake that the politicos, the pundits, and let me tell you the mainstream media makes is they underestimate the intelligence of the American people. In spite of all that positive coverage that Kamala Harris's been getting, in all the negative attacks on Donald Trump, the American people know intuitively they were doing significantly better when Donald Trump was president. And you see it in that New York Times poll because when you ask them who's doing a better job on the issue of the economy, they say Donald Trump over Kamala Harris fifty five to forty two. On the issue of immigration, who did a better job the borders are or Donald Trump? They say Donald Trump fifty three to forty three percent. Seventy six percent of Americans in that survey tell you that the economy is off on the wrong track. So they're figuring it out. And one of the things that we're getting in the focus groups is and this is among swing voters, not partisans by any stretch of the Imagination showan they are saying that they feel insulted. They feel that Kamala Harris isn't coming out and talking to the American people. So they're figuring out where she is in spite of the media and totally on her side, and it's becoming a character issue for and I think what you're seeing, I'm sure on the Democratic side because they have tried to hide her. I'm sure what you're seeing is there's a lot of infighting in that campaign. So there's going to be a ton of pressure on her in that debate tomorrow because she hasn't been going out there and making her case to the American people in the way that Donald Trump has been doing.
Speaker 1: I think that's a big challenge. And you know, I don't expect ABC to do anything. You know, I would say this, I mean, if ABC goes down the road of being one hundred percent positive for Kamala ninety three percent negative for Trump, which is what the MRC put out, and they do that, I mean, how do people view ABC Disney? Ever, Again, I would imagine conservatives are going to get disgusted with anything and everything ABC Disney.
Speaker 2: Am I wrong?
Speaker 3: John McLaughlan, You're not wrong, because the media has lost a lot of credibility. And what was amazing about the last debate was the voters got to see what was going on with Joe Biden and it wasn't his health. It was really that his policies were wrong and he couldn't defend his policies. And you know, the media, Trump, as I said, won that debate on issues, but the media went on about his health. Is kind of like the big diversion. And with Hamil Harris, she doesn't have health issues as much as she's got the same failed policies. So with ABC, you know, we'll see if the mics actually stay off, or if they allow her to interrupt Trump eartc, if they do something that upsets President Trump. But it's you know, this is like going into a going into a Super Bowl match and having the referees on the other side. I mean, this is just unbelievable that you know, this is the only venue that she's agreed to where there's a debate. President Trump challenged her to debate. You did a really good town hall and was very fair and presented the case. But that was supposed to be the Fox News debate that Kamala Harris wouldn't agree to. And then you know, President Trump challenged him to a debate at the end of September and she didn't agree to that. And how many days forty seven days without a press conference, I mean, she's not talking to this.
Speaker 2: Actually, as of tomorrow, it'll be fifty days.
Speaker 3: Fifty days, So I'm losing count. It's gotten so much, but we've got and we've got, you know, literally, they know this is what they're cutting down. They're trying to rush the election. This fifty seven days from today till November fifth, and you for the election, and they know that for the seventh, critical battleground states start absently voting this month. They know, by you know, the mid ten October, most of the votes will be cast in North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia, and Arizona and Nevada before even election day hits. So that's what the Democrats are trying to rush the election before they get exposed and remind and reminded that this is Joe Biden's hand pick candidate, never won a primary, and she's Joe Biden's vice president, has been supportive of all these sale policies in the last four years.
Speaker 1: All right, click Brank, We'll come back more with our posters, John and Jim McLaughlin, the McLaughlin Group, McLachlan and associates. I have to continue with our posters from the McLachlan group. John and Jim McLachlin. What is the biggest challenge you see for the president tomorrow and what should his strategy be? Knowing it's going to be three on one, I think it's you know, I would and not respond to one thing that Kamala Harris does to try to piss him off. I think she's going to do that. I wouldn't get personal with her either. I think it's just important for the president to just lay out his vision and also compare and contrast her radicalism and Sewan.
Speaker 4: What it's going to be is just what you and John are pointing out. It's going to be. The news media think about this. Remember back in twenty sixteen when President Trump won the presidential election after the debate with Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 3: After the debates, the press would tell you by.
Speaker 4: How much Hillary Clinton won and how she won those debates overwhelmingly. Well, John and I were asking a different question. We were saying, who do you think who did you agree with more on the issues? And the voters told us overwhelmingly they agreed with Donald Trump on the issues over Hillary Clinton. Just think back to what happened in that last debate. Right after the debate, the left wing media, except for maybe Van Jones on CNN, was basically telling us that Joe Biden won that debate. But what happened was fifty million Americans saw that for their own eyes and they said no, Donald Trump won that debate overwhelmingly. And they're going to do the same thing again here. They're going to try to tell us how, you know, Kamala Harris had a command of the issues and all this other kind of nonsense.
Speaker 2: It's going to be nauseating.
Speaker 1: I mean, if she steps on the stage and she can, you know, string two sentences together, in the minds of the media, she won. But it'll be the American people that make that decision, not them. But I got to run. I thank you both, Jim, John McLaughlin, the McLaughlin group. We appreciate you being with us. We'll be checking in a lot before election day, eight hundred and nine four one.
Speaker 2: Shawn is on number.
Speaker 1: If you want to be a part of the program, let's get to our phones here in a second. But before that, you know a lot of this flipping and flopping. Bernie Sanders this weekend outlined why Kamala is flipping and flopping. And remember, Kamala co sponsored the government Healthcare for all, universal healthcare, no private health insurance with Bernie Sanders in the Senate. He co sponsored the ninety three trillion dollar Green New Deal in the US state with Bernie Sanders. If anybody knows Kamala Harris, it's Bernie Sanders. Listener, Bernie Sanders explained her flip flops.
Speaker 5: You have described Vice President Kamala Harris as a progressive. She has previously supported Medicare for all, now.
Speaker 6: She does not.
Speaker 5: She's previously supported a ban on fracking, now she does not. These, Senator, are ideas that you have campaigned on. Do you think that she is abandoning her progressive ideals.
Speaker 7: No, I don't think she's abandoning her ideals. I think she's trying to be pragmatic and doing what she thinks is right in order to win the election. I think that there is something wrong personally when we are the only major country on Earth not to guarantee healthcare all of our people, despite spending twice as much for capital. That is why I support Medicare for all.
Speaker 2: She does not.
Speaker 7: She has another approach toward moving toward universal healthcare.
Speaker 1: Oh she doesn't. She co sponsored that bill with you in the US Senate. And this is Kamala flipping, flopping, fleling all over the place because she knows she can't win based on her true beliefs. And this is why she's in the candidate witness protection program.
Speaker 6: There's no question I'm in favor of banning fracking assault.
Speaker 3: Weapons that are already in circulation. What do you do about those?
Speaker 6: Well, there are approximately five million. To your point, Craig, we have to have a buyback program, and I support a mandatory buyback program.
Speaker 8: If someone crosses over the word is illegally, it is illegal, and you would decriminalize it.
Speaker 6: I would not make it a crime punishable by jail.
Speaker 3: It should be.
Speaker 6: A civil enforcement issue, but not a criminal enforcement. Issie his quest to build a vanity project called the Wall. This is irresponsible. It's a height of irresponsibility.
Speaker 3: You should.
Speaker 6: I think there has to be some former reparations, and we can discuss what that is. But as President of the United States, I am prepared to get rid of the filibuster to pass a Green New Deal.
Speaker 8: You support the Medicare for All bill, I think, initially co sponsored by Senator Bertie Sanders.
Speaker 2: You're also a cosponder.
Speaker 8: I believe it will totally eliminate private insurance. So for people out there who like their insurance, they don't get to keep it.
Speaker 6: Well, listen, the idea is that everyone gets access to medical care and you have to go through the process of going through an insurance company. Let's eliminate all of that.
Speaker 1: Let's move on, move on, Let's get rid of all private health insurance. Let's eliminate fracking and banfracking and drilling. You know it was co sponsored the Green New Deal, Medicare for All. You know, government healthcare for all is what it is. Mandatory gun buy back, defund dismantled, no bail laws for the police and ice and reimagine it. You know, nineteen hundred marijuana convictions now once it legalized, ev mandate now she she supported it, and now they're telling us she does it a border wall. You heard her mocking it. Now she's against it. He signs the tie as she goes with the tie breaking vote on the Inflation Reduction Act to fund the IRS to specifically go after service workers and taxing tips. Oh no, I'm against that too. You can't trust a single word, she says. Anyway, let's say hi to Drew in Pennsylvania. Drew, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 10: So, the top thing I'm going to talk about is promoting the best name for Vice President Harris. If you recall it, it was very effective to use Crooked Hillary for Phillary Clinton, and Sleepy Joe was good, but you know, I thought that sometimes would be too derogatory. But it's not a new topic now because Trump used it very effectively at Wisconsin rally. But Comrade Harris, I think is the name we've got to go with on this uh and the campaign against Kamala Harris. I feel like no one were better captures her radical left Marxist agenda. And we know Democrats are the master of projectionists who lie about Trump and all his Russia collusion. Even me see now the Kremlins posed person Dmitri Peskov and putin themselves. That's have endorsed first Joe Biden when he dropped his campaign. Now they're saying that they would putin himself, would would support Kamala Harris. So I mean due to Biden and Eely and was With's off of the campaigns that putin would have Kamla Harris in the office. So I think comrade Harris would be the perfect thing to go forward with Trump's campaign and lately his.
Speaker 1: Opponent, I think, look, a ninety three trillion dollar Green New deal. That is exactly what it is. It is it is redistribution. It is Marxism socialism. It's not really socialism. It's really Marxism. And you know, and she has gone on to say over and over again, we've got to deal with the fact that folks are paying, you know, so much for our groceries, et cetera. She's saying that now, but that's not what she was saying, you know. And she has talked at length about equity in society and bragged about Bidenomics, and it's like these policies have been a disaster. And if she ever becomes president and these policies ever get implemented. I'm telling you right now, it'll it'll destroy American capitalism as we know it, which has been the greatest health, wealth creating system ever designed by man.
Speaker 2: And this is what she says.
Speaker 1: And she's you know, gone on talk about her own record in the past, and you know, she talks about rate increases and everything has gone up, and it's it's beyond frustrating to me that the American people don't know enough about her radicalism, because if they did, I'm convinced that they would never vote for her. I've never seen anybody this radical in my life. And again, I just think that the more we can get out there, and that's why we have the Kamala files and the Walls files on Hannity dot Com. You can share it with your friends, your family, your co workers, put it on social media. But you know, she's very very clear and where she stands, supporting raising taxes and this belief that you know, some people, you know, we don't have equity in society, and some people, you know, need some type of equity and that that to me is two each according to their need, from each according to their ability. She all but says it, and it's pretty scary to me. Anyway, I appreciate the call. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. Warren is in Idaho, Warren, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 11: Thanks Shawn. It's good talking to you and listening to you. And appreciate everything you guys do. Stand up for us.
Speaker 2: Thank you. What's going on?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 11: I'm looking forward to this debate because I think finally that the propaganda's democratic machine of what you know, we know what's not media, she won't be able to hide. I think Trump will be able to hammer her on the last three and a half years in her policies and what they've done to our country, you know, and what they're going to do to our country going forward. Like like Bernie Sanderson, she hasn't changed her views, you know, she's just saying what it takes to get elected. But I think Trump can nail her, and I think he will, like like he told you during his town hall, he'll change up how he's doing the debate depending on how she starts out, and I think he can hammer her off of the that you I want to.
Speaker 2: Manage everybody's expectations.
Speaker 1: She's been holed up in a hotel room, I believe, in Pennsylvania, you know, for days on end, and has been preparing for this debate for you know, nearly fifty days. I expect she's gonna be very, very rehearsed, probably over rehearsed, is my guess. And she's going to have her attack lines ready, and she's going to have her spin and her pivots ready, and she's not the and ABC is not going to ask her the questions that I laid out in the first hour. I'll lay it out on TV tonight and they're going it's going to be an epic media spectacular fail, just like the fake news CNN interview for sixteen minutes and twenty nine seconds and Americans, And she's not going to have to answer for her radicalism, and if she does, she's just gonna lie about it. And my values haven't changed, But no, I don't support that any longer. And I just think that it's disingenuous. I think it's a lie. I don't I think Bernie Sanders said the quiet part out loud, and that she's being pragmatic to saying what she needs to say to win an election, and I think people ought to take note of that. Anyway, I appreciate the call, my friend, God bless you eight hundred and nine point one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. We are now approaching the one year mark. I can't believe it's been a year since the horrific terrorist attack on October seventh against Israel, the equivalent of forty thousand dead Americans in a day, and the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews are inviting all of us to join them in their flags for Fellowship. It's an opportunity for people of all faith to remember the victims, honor the heroes, pray for those that are still held hostage, highlight our unwavering support for the victims of radical Islamic terrorism. Have Christians and their support of Israel and the Jewish people. Now on October sixth, they're gonna have of people. Christians and people of other faiths will be praying for those impacted by this war and planting flags all across our country to honor the victims of October seventh. We hope you'll join us and letting the world know that these lunatic pro hamas psychos in Congress and on college campuses are not the majority of us. And your generous donation will not only provide a flag to symbolize your support, and they're putting them in churchyards all across the country and other places, but will also support the International Fellowship of Christian and Jews and their efforts, but the very urgent emergency efforts that are ongoing in the Holy lat Don't stay silent, don't stay on the sidelines. Anti Semitism is rising, as I said, in the halls of Congress, on college campuses around the world, and they need our help right now. Go to their website. It's one word support IFCJ dot org and you can stand in solidly against radical Islamic terrorism and for the people of Israel at SUPPORTIFCJ dot org. SUPPORTIFCJ one word dot org.
Speaker 13: The Final Hour roundup is next. You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final hour Free for all on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get back to our busy phones. Connie in Pennsylvania, Connie, eight days Pennsylvania voting starts. I hope people embrace voting early and voting by mail. What's going on?
Speaker 12: Hi, nice talking to you. I just read an article, like, for instance, in Ohio, they bring all these immigrants over here, give them a license so they could vote for her.
Speaker 2: How do they do that?
Speaker 9: Is that it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think what you're referring to is news that came out that an illegal alien. For example, over the weekend, we learned this on Foxnews dot com. The Justice Department said in the illegal immigrant had reached an agreement to plead guilty to charges related to stealing a US citizen's identity to vote in multiple elections and praudulently obtained an American passport. And this is the danger what Tim Walls does by giving legal drivers' licenses to illegal immigrants. So yeah, do I think ultimately, well, Kamala has said it. She wants a path to citizenship for all the illegals that they have allowed unvetted into the country. And I think there's a quid pro quo there is. Well, we're going to give you something of great value that might cost you millions of dollars in a country like Australia or New Zealand, and we'll give you a passport, but we hope you vote for us, we'll give you citizenship all that that would be a part of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a problem.
Speaker 1: I mean, because you're giving something of great worth to people, and who do you think they're going to tend to be more loyal to the people to give them that which they want for free and reward all the behavior. I mean, it's the ultimate vote buying scam. But you know, what is this whole student loan forgiveness program all about? Or or the fact that she wants to give twenty five thousand dollars as a down payment for first time home buyers.
Speaker 2: I wish you know.
Speaker 1: I wasn't rich when I bought my first home, but not by a long stretch. I was very proud of it. I paid one hundred and I think thirteen or fifteen grand for a house, and I was so happy to have it. I felt like that was a big achievement in my life. Anyway, appreciate the call.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Let's say hi to David Ohio. David, how are you glad you call? How's Morino doing there in his campaign?
Speaker 9: Well he sounds good time. I listened to the interviews with him and hope it all works out, because shared just plays the game. Every sometimes comes election. I got three things for you. First of all, long time listener of course, yes, megadttos, thank you, and the sky of course, well, well thank you.
Speaker 1: That means a lot or you could do. Bill Cunningham, John Hannada, you're a greative America. God bless you, God bless America. And David Ohio. I want a full report.
Speaker 9: There you go. All right, so here you go. So just like an advisor with Gill, I'll give you three things. Social Security. Great that he's talking about social Security, but he's not getting out there as far as removing the tax on social Security benefits people receive them. That needs to get out there. I can tell you that just as I know and just trust me, I know that no one knows that when they're going into those SSA offices. They're all over the country, and there's gotta be a way to get that word out. Every sergate's got to talk about it and talk about An example is that you know they talk about how he's going to shut down social Security and take away Medicare and take away this take it. Well, he's actually doing this, but this gotta be part of the montrust. They gotta get it out there. It's got to be also. Maybe he brings it up tonight, but he explains it is that something that takes an Act of Congress. I'm not answering this or is it something that's administrative inside the irs, but it.
Speaker 1: Should be a policy that I think would be adopted by his administration. I would assume that probably would need you'd need congression or action on that.
Speaker 2: Is a lot that he could do on.
Speaker 1: The border, you know, laterally, there's a lot that he could do in terms of energy unilaterally, There's a lot that he can undo in terms of the Biden Harris administration unilaterally. There are other things that you have to you know, you have coequal branch as a government.
Speaker 2: You got to pass legislation.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but the sleeper vote when it comes to social security, it crosses all party lines. And there are people that don't pay attention to the news and maybe get some stuff from ticket, maybe here's some things on Facebook, may get some from their local church, but they're really not following it. They barely operate their phone. Some of them only operate just the flip phones. So my point is that this is a platform he needs to talk about. That's just the right way to get the message out. And the rest of it after sight, they need to talk about it because that's a lot of people and you want to get too big to rig and it costs every county line, every every line across the United States, regardless to the ethnic background. The other thing, Number two, this project.
Speaker 2: Quote real quick, up on the clock, go ahead.
Speaker 9: Okay, all right, twenty twenty five. He should not try to get into that weeds with that at all. But if there's a way to say that that was something that predates him and this on record, that could be something that he could out.
Speaker 2: He's he doesn't even know what it is.
Speaker 1: He doesn't I don't even know what it is, and he said repeatedly it doesn't support it. But I can tell you what Kamala twenty twenty five is everything that I've been mentioning all day and her radicalism. That's that's twenty twenty five, Kamala, though there's another twenty twenty five. Anyway, I appreciate the call, my friend, God bless you. Eight hundred and nine to four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, okay, are you feeling the impact of recent changes in the timeshare industry Well, Now, more than ever, the costs of timeshare ownership far outweigh any benefits. My friends at lone Star Transfer Well they are the only company that I trust to get you out. Our listener's positive feedback demonstrates why I have been supporting lone Star Transfer Now for many years. Now, for over a decade, they have successfully helped over twenty thousand timeshare owners and lone Star Transfer Well They're exclusive options help timeshare owners like you get out faster and easier than any other option in the country. They're the only company that will give you a written guarantee and release you from your timeshare in a specific time frame. Now for a free consultation and a guaranteed solution, call our friends at lone Star Transfers eight three three five nine fours zero zero seven five again eight three three five nine fours zero zero seven five on the web's lone start transfer dot Com