Speaker 1: Welcome. Uh oh huh, jan Benido.
Speaker 2: Okay, you veta tour guide. Let's go. What's up everybody? I'm a shutting out.
Speaker 3: This is Jordan Carlos clearly has been listening to Rosetta Stone and you guys are listening to Adulting.
Speaker 1: Dub it adulting. Mmm, I'm kind of excited. I have to say. My wife's coming to lunch with me today.
Speaker 2: Oh that's nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've been doing that a lot. It's kind of like crazy, like, who are we right now?
Speaker 2: You're people that like to eat lunch? Why is that crazy?
Speaker 1: I don't know. We never got to do that before. You know, we just never have done this before, and now we're like doing it and it feels so ilicit. Now it feels good.
Speaker 2: Do you guys have a little glass of wine with lunch? Is that why it feels a little naughty?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've done that before. Maybe a little cherry soda. Who knows what can happen?
Speaker 2: Oh, Chirley Temple, not Reddy, give me an extra cherry. I'm feeling salcy. I love it.
Speaker 3: I love a boozy lunch for no motherfucking reason. A salady swaza, give it your best shot. A name make that, bitch buttery, Okay.
Speaker 1: I know what you like. You like to go to that's like your spot. When you took me to, I was like, does she own a majority share of this?
Speaker 3: Now everyone's gonna go and see if I'm there, bitch, just get out. There's a lot of great restaurants in New York City, and that's like one thing I really do love about New York.
Speaker 2: Yes, so I've picked a couple.
Speaker 3: I have a favorite restaurant in each burrow, essentially, so if I have to meet somebody, we can meet up and I'm gonna have fun. I like to see familiar faces. I like to know what the chef is doing with their menu. I want to know what's in season and how you feel about that white asparagus.
Speaker 2: Let's go. Where is your cheesy cream sauce? Bitch?
Speaker 3: You know, I don't mind like a little oyster, you know, and apparently oysters are better.
Speaker 2: I think we talked about this in a month that ends in er.
Speaker 1: Oh really, I didn't know that. Did the oysters know? Is it the er and oyster? The er corresponds, that's beautiful. Oh my god, do.
Speaker 2: You guys see what I'm dealing with here? I didn't know that, do you guys didn't know what I'm dealing with here, but yeah, you know what I find too.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, married folks with kids and responsibilities and shit, sometimes it's just easier to get it popping.
Speaker 2: During the day.
Speaker 1: That's what it is.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 3: A day lunch is just easier to connect than a date night because you got to like go through your whole day. Get the babysitter set up that bitch, you know, try to hide all your pop tarts and shit so she don't eat the good snacks. You know, this bitch's always looking for the last avocado. Talking about you said help yourself. You said help yourself to anything now, right, And so you have more energy during the day. I know I do, and I didn't before like five years ago. I was definitely a night owl. And now I'm just like give me to e am the rapid.
Speaker 1: I'm man, But I will say that the craziest thing that ever happened to me with the babysitter was they went into my fridge and then cooked something.
Speaker 2: No, ma'am, what the.
Speaker 1: Nok they cooked the steak?
Speaker 2: I am livid.
Speaker 3: Is this a family member or is this just like an Angie's list, witch.
Speaker 1: This is a this is a recommendation from a friend. And they were just like, They're like, I hope it's okay.
Speaker 3: No, you don't get the protein. I hope she was severely anemic. I hope her iron levels were low, because that is wild. What are you saying to my bloated, freckled face. I am no, we gotta we gotta talk Sean.
Speaker 1: King bone in al Sharpton bone in like marbleized steak.
Speaker 3: But she just cooked on the frying Did she wash the frying pan?
Speaker 1: I don't recall that happening. I just remember just being blinded with rage and being like what And then I had to pay you?
Speaker 3: On top of that, I had to pay you to eat my steak? What this is an OnlyFans bitch. I am so angry for you.
Speaker 2: I thought I.
Speaker 3: Really was going through it when I was doing nanny interviews and one of them came over and took a dump.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, that's just anxiety. People are nervous to get nervous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe she was nervous. Maybe she had too much caffeine. Maybe she had some spicy food the night before. You know, I don't go in people's homes. And I don't go on airplanes. I just want to, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't absolutely listen, it's a pressurized cabin. I get it, But like.
Speaker 2: Wait, are we talking about my butt or the airplane?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: You guys, I'm so much better than this, am I I'm questioning everything.
Speaker 1: She was just too nervous. The moment was too big, you know, That's what it is.
Speaker 2: Her moment was too big.
Speaker 1: God, damn, can I tell you something? Please? My kids? Now? You know how your eyes? Your eyes stay the same size your whole life. That's why kids are so cute. You see where I'm going with this? Do you see where I'm going with this? I hope he grows into his poops. I really do, because if they get any bigger, we have serious, serious plumbing.
Speaker 3: Pa, you can never get him the same. Also, they don't even finish all their food, so like how.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know. I think it's just the efficiency of the young body. You know, it's just like, get out all the waste, all the waste we got, so then we know we got to I'm sorry, all right, no problem.
Speaker 3: Well you guys, we got a great episode coming up.
Speaker 2: Boy, we really got this one in the can.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's leave the bathroom.
Speaker 2: We'll leave the bathroom. Okay, we'll leave the bathroom. You guys, we're doing to.
Speaker 1: Save the bathroom. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: We need to be adults.
Speaker 1: We need to be Yes, we have to be adults. I wash my hands.
Speaker 3: I just got a wet white. Thanks everyone. Okay, yeah, don't forget to try just somebody's pants.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Very excited about our guest this episode. No, really and truly because she's one of these people that I always I always see her name and her flyer at all the places I perform at in New York. We never had a chance to do a show together. She's so fucking dope. She's so fire, you know, she is an artist in every meeting of the word. I mean, bitches are calling her up and be like, Gene, can you come over to my house and go through my closet because I need to know what to do with these deads. She's like the friend you want to call when you want to run something by because she's so dope.
Speaker 2: You guys, shut the fuck.
Speaker 1: Up, Please give it up for the one and know me.
Speaker 3: Jean Gray put up We're not doing a live show, I know, but I like saying it.
Speaker 2: What are they giving it up on the subway?
Speaker 1: It's fun, you know. Somebody could be on a bicycle just like. Okay, like that?
Speaker 5: What's that program makes some motherfucking no? Okay, ys, look at you, bitch, Oh my goodness. Can I get to the top flights real quick? I want to see who is out on Oscar night not giving up flying?
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't care about the champagne carpet.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 4: Look we got a they b all boot up, this little couple right now.
Speaker 2: Look at you.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: They got a clean sink in the kitchen. I like it. Can you turn my mic up a little bit? I'm not loud enough.
Speaker 3: Test test top titty mete. That's good, thank you? Oh my goodness. Look everyone looks yup.
Speaker 1: They look good, they look young. Look at these two right here. I know love these two right over here.
Speaker 3: You guys doing trying to make a new you're trying to rebrand my space. What the fuck are you doing with your ripped jeans and your little kneeledge hanging out?
Speaker 2: Little sexy fuck?
Speaker 1: Look did you meet at warby Parker or something like that.
Speaker 2: A clean nose ring.
Speaker 4: Everybody looks nice like they walk the ass.
Speaker 1: Well absolutely, these too, definitely have their bill set to auto pay. Look at these two.
Speaker 2: Look at these two.
Speaker 3: Did y'all get a babysitter or a dog sitter to be here? Kind of leave like the good grass out for the cat.
Speaker 1: Thanks for coming, Thanks for coming to the show.
Speaker 2: He's got his.
Speaker 3: Glasses on top of his head, ready for the bill. Oh, thank you, Marianne, our producer.
Speaker 1: Give it up. Please give it up for DJ down well over here as well.
Speaker 3: Give it up for Don Will's hair looking fly. Come on too, leaving conditioners. Somebody went to Target with the coupon. Give it up for the people on the side wearing masks, not trying to fuck up that day.
Speaker 2: At work tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Cheers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys are responsible. I'll have shit to do tomorrow. So my face is out, bitch. So I'm wearing I'm wearing a black shirt? Is a podcast I inscribe. I know, thank you, but like it's been a day, so I'm like, this is what she's gonna wear, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean? Like fight, it does no stains, it looks nice. Let's keep it moving.
Speaker 3: It's a black button down shirt by Nina Parker and some black.
Speaker 2: Shoes and a black pant.
Speaker 3: And when my husband saw my outfit when I was leaving the house, He's like, no color and I'll I was like, that's what I say when.
Speaker 2: I go home to your mom's house.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, wow off, Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's all those locations on the back though.
Speaker 3: So it's giving like bank manager in the front, but it's giving Lizzo's manager.
Speaker 2: In the back the back.
Speaker 4: Bitch in the back, back back back back.
Speaker 3: Back, pitch back, pitch back back back, backe bye bye back.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Put your glasses down for that. They will steam up. They will steam up. And I am wearing some alow pants.
Speaker 2: This this is giving like Brooklyn Dad that knows the directions.
Speaker 4: This is great.
Speaker 1: Fun Brooklyn Dad, fun guy on the playground. I love it.
Speaker 3: I love I love an elevated casual look because it's definitely giving, Like you just got up graded from like, you know, a middle seat to like an aisle.
Speaker 1: Seat, you know what I mean, truly to comfort plus. Yes, I graduated from Maine to comfort plus. Yes, comfort plus to like business. But you still brought your quin Wa wrap with you. Oh truly that I bought Hudson News.
Speaker 4: Are you shopping now?
Speaker 2: You have new clothes?
Speaker 1: I am shopping now. I do have new clothes.
Speaker 4: Because this is.
Speaker 3: Adulting for you, I will say, because when we first started the show, it was the same tired jeans with like masking tape.
Speaker 1: We were kids. It was a different time, bitch.
Speaker 2: Please, I'm like, what got you all like shopping for yourself and whatnot?
Speaker 1: What got me shopping for myself? I don't know. I think just after COVID, I was like, I need to really reset. Yes, I need to say, hey I am a sexual being. Oh okay, wait, wait come back. I didn't. I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't know what kind of reset we were doing.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I just I was like, I have I have a lot more Like I wasn't trying and I was like paying too much attention, pouring too much into like how my kids looked and making sure you know, like that they were.
Speaker 3: Okay and you were with everybody else. But you gotta put your little fucking mask on your face first? Can we turn his mic up to I can't believe I said that but I need to hear more of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks, Bud, I just couldn't. I don't know. I get embarrassed talking about myself.
Speaker 3: Like you, it's my well favorite thing and you alsoddenly confrontation, which is very wild because your wife is from Brooklyn and I'm from Jersey.
Speaker 2: Is like, but that's why you have us in your life.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't have to. I'm drawn to like assertive, aggressive, abrasive people. I love them. But you know what, Actually, I'm gonna tell you something though. I got into it with the cops this week. Yeah, what is in front of your kids? Not in front of my kids. I was coming back from a comedy show and uh, I pulled up to a light. There was a guy ahead of me. It was red, and then the light turned green and he didn't move in point to two seconds, and so I was like, and I laid on the horn. And then this drew the ire of a policeman who was like crossing the street against the light. And I didn't know who was coming towards me, but this person was like, first of all, they were like they were going real slow, real slow, And I was like, and I know that there's some fitness tests that cops have to take, but he didn't pass them. Very slow. Came up to me, big mustache, like a walrus mustache, and he's like, Roy, oh my god. I was like, all right, I rolled my window down. He's like, what are you hawking for? Like that? And I was like, because there was a car ahead of me and they didn't move in to two seconds?
Speaker 2: Din you hear from New York, you know why I was honking. Everybody doesn't do you know what I mean? Like, are you serious?
Speaker 1: Exactly? So I no, he did not. He was like pointy two seconds, and so I was like, that's why I did it. And then he goes he hears me say that, and then he goes, was there an emergency?
Speaker 2: Oh, we're having a moment right right, right right right?
Speaker 1: So I was like, I was like, I was like, what I'm gonna do in this moment? And sometimes listen, this is the only benefit for uh, for me for being raised in the suburbs, right, It's like being black, but raised in the suburbs, you know how to talk to authority figures. And so this is what I did. I said nothing, and I just smiled at him. I just smiled and smiled and smiled, and he's like, was there an emergency? This is a residential neighborhood. We don't honk around here. And I was like mm hmmm, hmm, yeah, mm hmmm. And then and then when he was done, I rolled my window back up and I went the fuck home. That does not happen for everybody. It does. I would recommend in that situation to pack a white witness if you can.
Speaker 2: But but I got, yeah, you're sassy.
Speaker 1: I'm not sasy.
Speaker 2: That's sassy.
Speaker 1: I'm not sassy. I know how to talk to the whites. You do.
Speaker 2: I was also raised in the suburbs that it wouldn't happen like that with me. It wouldn't. And I feel like this is a good tool to have.
Speaker 3: Say nothing, like you know, with a boss, in a relationship with the cop, like it's it really behooves you.
Speaker 1: Please behoove me? No ill behooves talking about say nothing.
Speaker 3: I can't though, because also my face says everything anyways, And I don't even know I'm rolling my eyes or kissing my teeth until my husband tells me. But yeah, I mean that's crazy, right, This is so, this is poetry. Don't start none, They'll beat like, why is he coming up? Isn't why is he coming up to you?
Speaker 1: He's coming out to me because he well he was on an ego trip, so he just did his thing. And then it was the moment was over. And then there were people behind me and you know what they were doing, honking. So it had to fucking end, you know. So I was like, Okay, I gotta go. Okay, I'm sorry, but I gotta go. Fuck yeah hy Sarah, yeah man. Anyway, I get I get nervous.
Speaker 3: I get very nervous, especially like when I go into a tunnel or go like on St. Bridge and you see like the cops just waiting to like maybe pull over like a truck that's got something suspicious. But I'm always just like I don't know, Like I suck in my stomach, like I'm taking a picture.
Speaker 2: I'm like, like, my body it just changes.
Speaker 1: Your body changes, it does.
Speaker 3: I should probably have a cop somewhere when I'm taking my pictures next time, because I'm just holding it.
Speaker 1: The fucking My week was crazy though, it was crazy that happened. Can I talk to him? Can I say something else? Sure?
Speaker 2: Should I sit down?
Speaker 1: I'm I may have hooked up with my wife three or four times this week. That airhorn was so long.
Speaker 2: We need just more airhorns.
Speaker 1: This is crazy.
Speaker 2: That's amazing, especially after how many.
Speaker 1: Years fifteen years together.
Speaker 3: So most of my friends that are like, I don't know if I should get married, I don't know, like if you know, I should commit to someone. A lot of them are worried that they're making them like it's a tattoo, Like will I be attract to this person for a very long time?
Speaker 1: Yes, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And then a lot of my friends in relationships figure out on understanding with an open relationship in case that happened.
Speaker 2: So everyone's happy, But I mean.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 1: We got openers over here.
Speaker 2: We'll get to you in a minute.
Speaker 3: I like to know, like what like the rules are for everybody, because it definitely changes with every couple. We're not in an open relationship. But they talking to me, I was like, I know, if it feels right, do you If it doesn't feel good, then don't do it. That's like my general fucking thing. But all this to say, it's fascinating and fun that you're still attracted to each other and still get it in because you have to. I say this all the time. Bitches, we're not gonna be wet forever. You got to sit and spin while you can, you know what I mean. They don't teach us that in school. Look, there's people here. I'm so sorry, but you got the view. I think what it is is she can't help but be attracted to my mammentlian thing.
Speaker 1: God that I am just a smokestack beef castle and she can't edible. Okay, you see my wife, she's beautiful. You know, she's so gorgeous. Yeah, she's still gorgeous. And she's got a lob. Now she looks good. That's a long bob.
Speaker 3: Kids, all right, Oh my god, I was like I didn't even know something else. Okay, cool, No, no.
Speaker 1: I think I think what's important is that, like we try to go out on date nights and stuff like that, make sure that it's fun and spicy and take edibles and and yeah, and there is a lock on our door, so it's cool.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, a lock.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: My kids are so young, it's like, yeah, you know, everything is like a panic room for them anyways, and they can't figure it out.
Speaker 2: So it really is fine.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, they're not coming to my room. I could, I could tell them it's like broccoli in my bedroom. They're like not going in. I'm like bye bye, you know what I mean. Like I just put on Netflix. I put on my special, they watch it.
Speaker 1: Just kidding.
Speaker 3: Gotta get them numbers where I get. That's fu a while, But that is a very fucking exday. I also think it's important when you're in a long term relationship to let your partner do them. You know, my husband went on a ski trip in January and came back refreshed as fuck. I'm like, Okay, sometimes it's not a like day at the nail place or a spot like sometimes you have to like go off and do something without your partner to come back to appreciate them.
Speaker 1: Oh truly, you know what I mean. Aren't you going? You're going on like on a girl's trip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going on a girl's trip to Jamaica.
Speaker 1: See do you Mother's Day.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have our teddies out. It's gonna be fun and buy out like you know on a tankini.
Speaker 1: No big deal. You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You're gonna, uh Montie, We're gonna fly to Montego Bay, but we're gonna drive to the grill.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Christopher Columbus, What else do you want to know? I'm not trying to put all my business out there on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Which hotel? Which room?
Speaker 3: I got a new Netflix special? It's not don't fuck with cass is like, don't fuck with my pussy, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, No, I don't want to let people know where I'm at. That's scary. That's another thing.
Speaker 3: Please don't put your location all up on fucking Instagram.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Why would you do that?
Speaker 3: People are wild and bored. They'll come, They fucking will. People are like, oh, I'm not you know, you might say I'm not famous. Who's gonna come stay?
Speaker 1: You don't know.
Speaker 3: You don't know who's gonna come stalk your fine ass, you know what I mean? Like, let's not fuck around and find out, especially after hosting five seasons of The Circle on Netflix.
Speaker 2: Excuse me.
Speaker 6: So much.
Speaker 2: It's really an airhorn for me paying taxes.
Speaker 1: But like, do you have you have stocky type people now in your life?
Speaker 2: Besides my mom? Let me think? Yeah, yeah, it's okay.
Speaker 1: I feel like You know.
Speaker 3: This sounds so crazy, but everybody just needs to be loved. You need to be loved in like your formative years to like really fucking understand like how to navigate your life, you know what I mean, Like you you have to really like like yourself and not have to like. Yeah, the people who like try to follow me to like Chili's or whatever, what you can tell that they weren't Not only were they not popular, they were probably bullied. And I went to three different high schools, so I was bullied a lot, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm from Jersey.
Speaker 3: Like you learn how to fight, like before you learn how to write your name, you know what I mean, It's why gotcha?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, So you're saying that they kind of like they're broken and they that's why they latch on. Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: It isn't like single light skinned female like I want to tell jokes too, you know what I mean. It isn't like I feel you just said that shit at all. But I also we got to get to the show.
Speaker 3: But like I just want to say, we had a guest on the show a couple of years ago called Her name is Naomi Echa Paragin she's hilarious. Yeah, she's so fucking good. We like roasted her a bit because you know, she's been in a relationship over ten years long time, and has been engaged for like eight years long time, and so we're just like, you've had like three one hour specials in the time, what's it gonna happen?
Speaker 2: And she finally made it happen but yesterday, and it was very fucking adorable. It was adorable.
Speaker 1: It's that you love to see it.
Speaker 2: You love to see it.
Speaker 1: One loves to see it. What there's a are you okay? There's answer is no, not okay, there's an idiom idiom. You love to see it? Right, yes, And when you hear good news, you say you love to see it.
Speaker 2: I know that's what you said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I just want I feel crazy. These are your final moments, Michelle. What's say that words have power?
Speaker 3: I do not smell toes. Oh my god, before I die, let's get to our first guests. Everybody, Yes, Oh my god, they're so fucking dope dope. Former rapper, yes, full time artist, Yes, I mean dope fly New York by way of South Africa.
Speaker 2: What the fuck more do you need?
Speaker 1: Please? Give it up for good.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, look at that we got New Chiss.
Speaker 4: I feel like both of us as your security.
Speaker 2: Yes, really coming through. Really had to tell Black, it's just giving assertiveness.
Speaker 4: It's giving New York. It's giving full on, it's.
Speaker 3: Giving Black reboot, diehard. Oh Christmas party, Let's figure out where the terrorists are.
Speaker 2: And one of the terror was South African.
Speaker 4: So I am down to kill anyone at any point in time, Christmas or no Christmas.
Speaker 2: Do you have you gotten into fistfights before? Yeah, I'm from New York.
Speaker 1: What was your best fist fight?
Speaker 2: Oh shit? Oh oh shit, we're just going out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, this is a good way to start.
Speaker 1: Fights.
Speaker 4: I don't necessarily know. I'm okay. Here's the thing. I'm unusually strong. Yes, sometimes I surprised myself and I think the last it wasn't a fight. But she was a very small girl at the time, and she underestimated me, and I, damn it, I picked her up and I huh, I hung her on a fence.
Speaker 2: What what what in this Jackson is going on? Can you please walk me through the moments?
Speaker 1: Rod Iron? What did you what do you mean? She was?
Speaker 4: She was doing a lot of in my face movements, which I feel like, you know, it feels like when like a small dog is yapping at you and you're just like, I just want this to stop. And I felt like a fight would be an unfair move. And we were in this is in nineties, this is Clinton Hill, and there were you know, there's a lot of great fences.
Speaker 2: To hang people.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about you're telling a cyclone fence or a rod iron fence or a rod iron fence. Paint the picture, Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I just picked her up and I put her away. Yeah, would she like come back and get me?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: She had two friends who were with her, but she was like swinging like why I want us? And I was like, and they just left.
Speaker 2: They left her. Wow, Oh I hope they're off her Christmas list. That's not nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wait, were her legs just kicking in the air like this kind of thing? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh you are very strong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, to be fair, she is maybe like one hundred pounds.
Speaker 2: He was very one hundred pounds is still a Yeah.
Speaker 3: You gotta definitely go with your knees and put your back into it and lean like you're about.
Speaker 4: To say one hundred pounds of like crazy New York Kid though, because you never know what's gonna happen. Like in a mob deep song Prodigy very RPI Prodigy started like a line that says, I'll throw a TV at you crazy, and I was always like, how's he gonna pick that TV up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so many questions about rapping right when you were little? Did shit just like come in your mind? You're like, I have to say it like this, I have to write it down, Like you can't sleep at night because you're just thinking of like lyrics and words and just shit like that.
Speaker 4: That would be horrible. No, I was when I was very young. My first career. I've had many careers and lives. My first career was as a dancer. I was one of the youngest dancers in the second company of Alvin Allen.
Speaker 2: So, wow, thanks.
Speaker 3: Guys, what a power of that? I mean, were you forced to be a certain size? Did everybody accept everybody for who they.
Speaker 2: Are and what they look like.
Speaker 4: I think in the world of dance and especially I did a lot of things. I was into like Katherine Dunham dance. I was studying that in modern dance and ballet. I sort of knew early on on. First of all, dance is a very short fucking career that I was like, I don't think my body is built for this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I felt the same way as a child. I was going to ask you when I I did one grande when I was a child, and I.
Speaker 2: Felt, why do you know these terms?
Speaker 1: Well? I know as well.
Speaker 4: You know, do you know any any of the Are you just finding this out right now?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: He wasn't a dancer. He just likes to learn stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm a private dancer. Okay, wife his.
Speaker 4: Wife three to four times a week any.
Speaker 2: Home will do.
Speaker 1: I'm proud.
Speaker 2: What part of the song was that.
Speaker 1: Proud? We're paying attention?
Speaker 3: She's like, those are the ad libs that he What I do love about pop stars is like leaning on all the other things they could do, you know what I mean. And when I watched Jennifer Lopez do anything, it overwhelms me in a way that I really I'm like, kudos to that bitch. Also, I never want to do that because it's just like like it just seems like she never has a thought.
Speaker 1: She like.
Speaker 3: Like that that is catch me, catch me, and then like a ce note and I'm like, and then people are like, it was okay.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it was okay. Look at how knee.
Speaker 4: That is also, by far the best j Lowe impression.
Speaker 2: I know it's a podcast, but.
Speaker 4: Y'all, really they have a movements. I agree, I am Joe and Jennifer Lopez does some stuff and then there's other stuff you're like, yeah, that's not the stuff.
Speaker 3: Also, Janet Jackson out here doesn't have to be touring right now, no, but just loves it so much. And I feel like I'm also at that age where I need to see people before they retire and or die.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Who who's on your ears? Lionel Richie?
Speaker 4: How old is Lionel Richie?
Speaker 1: Hello, I got seventy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I can't wait to see his like tailor blazer and his square jaw.
Speaker 2: It's great that.
Speaker 4: Man got a Joel. But you know who knew how square? Linel Richie's Joel who? I don't know if you're familiar with video for Hello, oh yeah, but she really concentrated on the jaw car of the sculpture. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, google it.
Speaker 2: When you get it's the fact at Sun Lemons, google.
Speaker 1: It the blind woman is sculpting, Yeah, lionel Richie's head and makes him look like a lion or something like that.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, yeah, it's giving lion, it's giving Leo energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's giving lion. No Ridge.
Speaker 2: Wait, So what I love about this time now?
Speaker 3: Like twenty twenty three, I've never known so many female mcs to exist. Yeah, with Spotify accounts like hopefully making money. I've also like never heard so many women talk about how what the pussy is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there is a lot of great sexual freedom. I think what was interesting for me was I'm like, I had songs about sex, but because I wasn't dressing in a certain way, I tended to get like very asexualized. And men would be like, that's why we like her, and I'm like, most of these songs are either about murders or fucking or fucking and then murdering. It's just that the visual to you is all you're getting and you can't like process the other shit. And would consistently hit me against women who were owning their sexuality and I'm like, no, no, that's not the fucking deal at all. Get you pussy, but everybody, Yeah, yeah, what do you think is lacking in music today, the same thing that's generally been lacking. I think there's always a misunderstanding of how hard independent artists work and being like, you know, there's always an equation of sales to success. And what I always want to tell everyone is, you know, it doesn't have to be this way. You can like who you like and support who you want to support. And I think we definitely live in a day where you know, if you're just on SoundCloud or you're on YouTube, you don't need these labels to do it. You don't need to have Spotify. And I wish everyone out there if you like some independent artists and they're selling some shit on their own or on their website, go fucking buy it from them, buy it directly from them, because there's so many talented people who just fucking quit and they're like, I just don't want to do this anymore. So you know, be the change that you want to see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about what about the artists that are pushing their CDs in Harold Square?
Speaker 4: And if that still I mean, yeh fuck yes, no I'm not.
Speaker 1: Last week a CD a CD And I said, where did you get a CD? Who?
Speaker 4: Someone's burning CD at home?
Speaker 1: How you can still burn CD?
Speaker 2: People are still making guava drinks and selling them like at the red light Michelle? What sometimes animal juice? It's delicious?
Speaker 1: Where where are you getting.
Speaker 2: The bronx? Noways checks out?
Speaker 4: Checks out?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is it wile?
Speaker 4: The juice? And then like nutcrackers in the summer, I'm open have have you had a nutcracker? What are we talking about?
Speaker 1: I've heard tell of a nutcracker, but I don't know what goes into a nutcracker?
Speaker 2: What are we talking about?
Speaker 1: Drinks?
Speaker 4: Right? Fair question. I think the better question is like, what doesn't go into a nutcracker?
Speaker 2: What are we talking about?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Again, fair fucking question. I have a question for you. You've worked with your husband? How the fuck does that go?
Speaker 4: I am Jenneral don't like working with people? Right, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not a people person.
Speaker 4: I know that I like I present as very friendly as guys. You wanna you want to hang out? You want to?
Speaker 1: I want to hang out with you?
Speaker 2: You don't you know that? Like, don't fuck around? You would think so.
Speaker 4: But I'm also uh. I've seen it described just this week on TikTok as someone who has very inviting energy. So I thought the tattoos would make it stop.
Speaker 2: Yes, and they did not.
Speaker 4: They made it worse.
Speaker 2: Yes, people want to know.
Speaker 4: People want to People want to tell me all their deepest, darkest secrets, and especially older white women really like to show me all of their hidden tattoos.
Speaker 2: Karen, that's a no. Yeah, it's all a no.
Speaker 4: Working with your spouse, your partner, it depends if you both can work on the same level. I'm a very anxious I like to get shit in on time. I like shit to get done. I am. I'm an artist, but I'm also like I like the business of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I like to write a strongly worded email.
Speaker 1: I liked.
Speaker 2: I like to show up and be like, where the fuck.
Speaker 4: Is my money? Yeah, you know, And he's not he's he's very lovely.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it was a struggle.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: My husband and I own a furniture store together. Yeah, and he really is like Rainman when it comes to furniture, And I'm like, how do you remember this nineteen seventy two cherry wood fucking whatever the fuck? But you can't remember recycling on Thursday.
Speaker 1: That is a thing.
Speaker 4: That is a thing. I think him as a person who's like really into his art and very free with it. But I'm also like, what about the fucking chores, bitch.
Speaker 2: We gotta get to the questions.
Speaker 3: But I just want to since we were talking about just like white women really just trying to bond because I thought, let's go. I co host the Today Show. Sometimes I'm just like, this isn't me, but.
Speaker 2: It's inviting.
Speaker 3: I know, my body's like a typopedic mattress, so people are like, I want to hug it and lay on it and put a lot of wine on it and hope it doesn't spill. But like, what I am trying to say is like language vocabulary. My mom never was able to really give me the language of like, because it's like micro dosing racism and and and being inappropriate when someone like wants to touch your hair, wants to count your freckles, wants to be like, you're black, But how'd you get so light like when they asked you like that?
Speaker 2: So what do you say?
Speaker 3: What do you say to people when they want to like just ask you some shit that's really inappropriate or touch you?
Speaker 1: Or no?
Speaker 4: It's either it's either no, I do like a no thank you or none for me.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's get to some questions. You guys got a lot of questions, and I do appreciate you. Y'all got a lot of feelings. And where do you put them in there in the bowl?
Speaker 2: Oh god? At what point do I throw out my stained underwear?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Why the fuck?
Speaker 1: What kind of a stain are we talking about? No?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Wait? Who this guy? This guy just just like yep, I hear you? Is a green with you? Yeah he understands. Okay, so what were we talking about? An animal? Vegetable? Mineral? Like? What kind of a stain are we talking about? Able?
Speaker 4: Is it like uh uh, your your period panties?
Speaker 2: That my follow whip is?
Speaker 1: I don't need to know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, none of that, No, thank you?
Speaker 4: None for me.
Speaker 1: I think if it's you're not going out underwear, then like you're sexy underwear. You know what I'm saying. Like, if you have an underwear that has a stain it looks like the shroud of Turn, then you should probably nerds. Then you should probably throw it away.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's the deal. If you have a stain or a hole, throw it away. You can go to Target and get like like five for twenty. Treat yourself just three for ten. Look you know what I mean, because then you're gonna look at it all the time.
Speaker 2: And be like, oh, what's the one?
Speaker 1: What the s?
Speaker 2: No, just could throw them all away and he just gets you underwear.
Speaker 4: Here's here's the deal. If you fucking die.
Speaker 1: Right, okay, go on and either if I die, if.
Speaker 4: You die soon, because we can die at any time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, and.
Speaker 4: You got a drawer full of weird stained underwear, or you're wearing the weird stained underwear.
Speaker 2: You don't want that that you don't want people to remember you that way.
Speaker 1: That's a good that's a valid point. Can you use them as cleaning rags? Though? Think about that when you went home. Next question es what god, wow, how do I convince my husband to have a second child? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Oh this is not a question to me again.
Speaker 4: No children, no, thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah. How do you convince someone to have a second child? That's a great question.
Speaker 2: That's hard.
Speaker 1: I I don't know if there's a good time for anything, you know, So it's just like.
Speaker 2: Well, the time is now. Like if you have pep in your step and breath in your body, this is your prime.
Speaker 1: You fucking do it.
Speaker 3: The thing is, even when people are like, this should be a conversation before you get together. Some people don't want kids, and then they're with someone, they're like, oh shit, yeah, you know, I see the future in your eyes.
Speaker 2: Here we are, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And so I feel like I would definitely bring in a therapist because I want to know what husband says and feels. I want to know what you say and feel like it could work out. But you know, having a kid to fill a void is yeah, no, that's wild. You should like go to Alvin Ali and take a class.
Speaker 4: Yeah, go to Alvin Alien. And just in general, if you're in a relationship, you should probably have a couple of seraphas. Anyway, Yeah, that part just on my deck.
Speaker 3: That's right, because if some this is the last thing I'll say. If something is going on in your relationship and it's already cracked, right, A kid is so much work. You're just gonna put something very heavy on it and it'll break.
Speaker 4: M Well, that's the end of the show.
Speaker 1: Guys. We should question ask questions.
Speaker 4: I didn't know. I didn't know we were answering questions for real.
Speaker 2: Sorry, back to the.
Speaker 3: Oh, what's the best side? Hustle dash, low energy? What what take pictures of your feet and put them on OnlyFans? Now, now that being said, the market is flooded, So what can you do to.
Speaker 2: Make your feet special?
Speaker 4: A puppet show Marcel the Shell is nominated tonight.
Speaker 2: Out here creative? What's the question, Jordan?
Speaker 1: Should forty year old men do recreational LSD to help with creativity? Should?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Should forty year old men do recreational LSD to help with creativity?
Speaker 3: I think every white man over forty should do LSD, especially if they're making laws about people's bodies, mainly in let's stop, I.
Speaker 2: Don't answer questions about men. I'm tired. Oh this is a cute question.
Speaker 3: At what age do I stop taking paper towels and lifthol wipes.
Speaker 2: From my mom's house when I visit?
Speaker 1: Never?
Speaker 4: Never, never, never ever.
Speaker 1: That's why she ad buys them.
Speaker 4: So you come over, honor it, honor it, cherish it anything your mom ever gives you in a dumb ass care pass.
Speaker 1: Yes, these have.
Speaker 2: No Yeah, I love it so much. Okay, let's see.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I got two questions the same.
Speaker 3: Oh this is supplicated I'm twenty eight and gay.
Speaker 2: Congratulations that's me. It's my question. Never been in an adult relationship?
Speaker 4: Good for you?
Speaker 3: How do I navigate it? I just started dating the world's hottest guy.
Speaker 1: Oh well, Airhorn, thank you, congratulations, very show us the world's hottest guy.
Speaker 2: Show us this man look as a former hoe hoe and spirit.
Speaker 3: I will say, like, do it all so you're not like completely focused on one person and just like really enjoy the different parts of people. And then when you feel like, oh, I'm done talking to four to six people this month about my day and you want to focus.
Speaker 4: On one to two. That's nice.
Speaker 2: Why are you looking at me like that?
Speaker 4: Then do that?
Speaker 2: But like, yeah, what is an adult relationship to you?
Speaker 3: Because I feel like a lot of my friends in their thirties and forties are dating and they don't know how to like just break it off with someone after one or two dates or like one or two hangouts. Like adult relationship is also like not ghosting someone and telling someone I'm not interested, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: So the adult relationship is like really with yourself. I think we all have an idea when we're young, and especially like late twenties, early thirties about what an adult is supposed to be, what an adult is supposed to look like, what an adult relationship is. And I'm gonna tell you you kind of always never really see yourself that way. You're always kind of cause plan and be like, I'm a grown up, right, so you know, enjoy yourself. It's a you got the most energy you're ever gonna have. Enjoy the hottest man on earth.
Speaker 3: Also, you're a hot man too, so yeah, don't don't be giving him all your power and all your cookies like you yeah, able to.
Speaker 1: I just I want to say this, I've never not been the hot one in a relationship.
Speaker 2: Oh god.
Speaker 1: But let me just say, oh god.
Speaker 6: That if if I if the peanut, if the shoe were on the other foot, I can imagine that you would be like tap dancing and making sure that they were really happy all the time, and that that can cause a lot of stress.
Speaker 1: So just be yourself in all this as much as you can be and know that you have. Even though you might not think you're as hot as this other person, you're attractive nonetheless.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's chemistry. You talk. You're always a hot motherfucker.
Speaker 4: You're always the hottest motherfucker in the room, in the relations ship, in the building, wherever the fuck you go. Everyone should feel.
Speaker 2: Like that all the time. And if you don't fake it till you make it, because you will get there at.
Speaker 3: A certain point, it'll be like you don't you just go walk in every room like fucking Billy Porter at the Grammy and be like, what's.
Speaker 4: All you standing there crying in the mirror and being like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with like fringe on your hat, It'll be great. Okay.
Speaker 3: This actually leads into this question, at what point will I stop questioning a guy genuinely liking me and being kind to me?
Speaker 2: Hashtag jaded in New York City? Who is this bitch?
Speaker 3: And can I motivoat you right away? Your worth does not depend on other people liking you.
Speaker 1: Ever, this person did not clap at that.
Speaker 4: He was like that.
Speaker 2: Valid man.
Speaker 3: Can I just say just practice getting off of Instagram? Get off Instagram it's not fucking real, and just have some like real fucking connections with people, especially yourself.
Speaker 2: Yep, you know what I mean? Like whatever that is. And if you can just jerk off every.
Speaker 4: Day, yeah you may get wraw, but you know, get in there. You were you were talking earlier about liking yourself. I just had a conversation tonight. I was like, there's a real difference between loving yourself and liking yourself. And I might not every day love all of the things about me, but I fucking like myself, yes, all the fucking time.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know it's important.
Speaker 1: Do you like yourself every day? I like myself every day. I like myself a lot. Oh yeah, yeah, sometimes I like myself until it's raw, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: No, No, I've never not wanted an airhorn to punctuate a sentence.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we can't addle that. Jordan's okay, Oh my god, how is it gonna be? Please?
Speaker 1: Should I say for a house or focused on saving and spending my money on travel and making memories?
Speaker 4: Travel and make motherfucking memories. This country has sold you that you need to be living some sort of a life where you get married, you have a kid, you buy a house. That that is a thing to fucking do. The thing is about you and your adventure and your journey and connection. Have a good fucking time, get out there. Travel experienced racism in other lands. It's not the same as here. You're not gonna know what to expect. You just want to go out and have a good time, and people think you a sex worker, but you were just trying to have a good.
Speaker 2: Time in Italy.
Speaker 4: Wow, have a good fucking time so that you can come back and then decide if you want those things or not. Oh my god, I love it.
Speaker 2: Okay, we have time for one more.
Speaker 3: How has your relationship with your parents or siblings changed as you've gotten older.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm only child, so fuck everybody.
Speaker 4: I'm not an only child, okay, and also fuck everybody. There's a point. I have an older brother, he's a piece of shit, and then my dad also a piece of shit. Yeah, my mom passed on, and at a certain point in life I was like, I'm okay with you being a piece of shit. You just can't be a piece of shit around me, you know. Yeah, Like I feel like that deserves bigger applause and me an airhorn. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Boundaries.
Speaker 3: Boundary boundaries are a motherfucker because it is like a job, like you put in the time and still nothing's changed, so you're going to walk away. Yes, And I've always admired people like that. I've met in college, right out of college who just knew who their parents were, and they're like, I'm good on it. And I'm like, damn, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: That is so powerful.
Speaker 3: I don't think I really knew or accepted that my parents and I love each other, but we're just very different and they'll never like understand me.
Speaker 2: So I was like thirty.
Speaker 3: And that's because I was in love, and so I was like, oh my goodness, I'm I'm not a different person with my husband. I'm my most true ist self. And he's like, why do you change? Why do you diminish yourself? Why do you like, why are you not as loud and do the things that you.
Speaker 2: Usually do around your parents.
Speaker 4: I'm just like, that's a good ask question because anyone, anyone that you get around and you notice yourself not being full of yourself, whether it's your parents or not, they gotta go, yeah, you gotta that's gotta end.
Speaker 2: That's right, you know what. Let me just leave Jordan, this is I'm.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just kidding. I was just gonna say that. The Japanese say that we were a different person in every room that we enter. But oh God has.
Speaker 2: God Jesus, I know, welcome to my world.
Speaker 4: For me.
Speaker 1: As I've aged father, uh and I have a much more deeper respect for one another. My father now sees me as a whole person.
Speaker 4: Do you see him also as a whole person? Story?
Speaker 2: When he starts talking like Obama, I'm like, what is this?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, braiker than me. Now, he's weaker than me now and I can defeat him. Do you see what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: So basically, and you can take them?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: What I literally go could you hang them on a fence, cyclone or wrought iron? Okay, so it depends, all right, But I literally go home, hug my dad and check his shoulders every like every holiday, Sam, I don't.
Speaker 4: Know if this is healthy? Yeah, this guy's dark.
Speaker 1: Say it was healthy? You've asked?
Speaker 2: You know what's really fucking nice?
Speaker 3: The older you get, you realize like your friends are your chosen family, and you're like, I'm a fuck with them. They understand me. We can talk about it. There's no fucking grudges for two years and ship and you know why.
Speaker 4: Sometimes they're not.
Speaker 2: Shit point counter points.
Speaker 4: Sometimes those motherfuckers gotta go to Yes, what did you say? Sometimes you gotta check their shoulders had a bar where you I'll be like, it's tonight the night.
Speaker 2: You know, while I have you here? Do you do you like freestyling?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, now, thank you, because I was gonna think you want to answer a question and like freestyle, but that's not a good thing to do.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you if there's two things I fucking hate about rap that uh people think anytime you're involved in rap is one freestyling.
Speaker 2: Leave me alone. I don't come to your.
Speaker 4: Job and ask you to fucking type out some ship randomly.
Speaker 1: To two.
Speaker 4: I have this. I just started, uh writing this chapter with my book called Don't Fuck Up My Funeral. And one of the rules is if anyone, anyone invites a beatbox, sir, I will have a sniper positioned and ready.
Speaker 2: Okay, stop it, stop spitting on people.
Speaker 3: No one.
Speaker 2: No one wants that. Okay, okay, no one. I will call justin Timberlake and cancel my camera.
Speaker 4: Doesn't need to cancel him. And is he still around?
Speaker 2: No, he's not around. He's not around. He's Jessica problem.
Speaker 4: He is.
Speaker 2: He is less of just taking everybody down, one brown titty at a time. So we asked, Oh, that's right, it's powerful. Oh you forgot.
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I did not the most beautiful every oh I've ever seen during a halftime show show.
Speaker 2: More So, we had all.
Speaker 4: Been waiting to see that are Ona in a respectful way when she was ready to show it. My Woman's King, is that the beginning of your of your Janet Jackson? Can I ask you, yes, I won't freestyle, but if you would end this segment with a short spoken word as you just did of Janet Jackson, scht Aiola called my woman King.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'd hear it.
Speaker 2: I feel like we would all do a little bit of ad libs.
Speaker 4: Sure, are you ready? Yeah? Get ready to snap?
Speaker 2: Short brown Brown took over the town. People were not ready, not ready, not ready, not ready. But I said, when we when will we did come together?
Speaker 4: Come together, love each other, love each other in respect, respect, my beautiful black queen.
Speaker 2: Black queen, black queen, black.
Speaker 1: Queen, very gentle, gentle airhord.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry, Justin said, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: Okay, So we asked all our guests, Yeah, what is the most adult thing you want to do for yourself this year that you haven't had a chance to do and it can be anything, truly anything.
Speaker 4: Stop working for a few months.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: I planned that for last year and as we all know, life be life in and I was like, okay, I just got to make it through April, got to hand everything in and from the end of April until next April nothing, I have nothing. I'm just gonna fucking be a person. I'm gonna trapes around the globe. I'm gonna go to Italy. I'm gonna get some racism, I'm gonna get some pasta, I go to friends. I'm just gonna go fucking be a person. Yeah, yeah, I'm very excited.
Speaker 2: I'm excited for you. She great everyone.
Speaker 1: Wow, what an experience. That was really cool.
Speaker 2: I know, mainly the poetry. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: I will never ask a rapper ever, ever, ever, ever, ever put me in my place.
Speaker 2: You would have put me in my place. That was bad.
Speaker 3: I feel bad, but lesson learned. You know, the people that love to freestyle are the people that you never want to hear freestyle. It's sort of like the people that are always naked in the locker room, or like never the people that you want to see naked, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I was about to say, like the people on the nude beach.
Speaker 3: Like, yes, full of I don't want to break their confidence, but like, do you have to be stretching and blow drying your hair while you're naked?
Speaker 1: That's a lot.
Speaker 2: I'll even blow drying my hand naked alone in public.
Speaker 1: You ain't wrong.
Speaker 2: Have you been to a nude beach?
Speaker 1: I've been to one on Matha's Vineyard.
Speaker 4: I was on one.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yeah, I didn't know it was a nude beach. I thought this alien was walking towards us. But it was just like an old white dude who's had a short torso, his legs were long. It was going off.
Speaker 3: My husband has apologized profusely. I don't know why he keeps bringing it up. It was not so you did not know you were going to a nude beach.
Speaker 1: I didn't know it's on a new beach. I was like, somebody called the police, but did you get nude? I've never I'm a never nude.
Speaker 2: Why why would you go to Thanksgiving dinner and not eat turkey?
Speaker 1: I don't I was just like, well, I wasn't prepared in that moment. We had gone to see the lighthouse was like, oh the lighthouse, let's go down to the beach. So we got under the beach and then it's just nothing but dingers and doggers and like I didn't know. I was like, same, Zias, that's why I'm here. That's they should have prepped you. You know, I had no idea none.
Speaker 2: To this episode of adulting.
Speaker 3: Everybody, It's been brought to you by the Diggers and Doggers in March this vineyard.
Speaker 1: Thank you for keeping.
Speaker 3: Hope alive question Mark and uh, don't forget to wash your hands and.
Speaker 2: Make sure to read the reviews of the beach before you go bye. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: This has been an exactly right production.
Speaker 2: Our senior producer is g Holley.
Speaker 1: Our seeing a producer is Alex Chief.
Speaker 2: This episode was mixed by John Bradley.
Speaker 1: Our guest booker is Patrick Cottner.
Speaker 2: Additional production support from Hannah Kyle Crichton.
Speaker 1: Theme song and live show DJing is by Don will.
Speaker 2: Our live show producer is Marion Ways.
Speaker 1: Artwork by Jamie Bechtel.
Speaker 2: Photography by Gis vander Most.
Speaker 1: Executive produced by Karen kilgera Georgia Hardstar and Daniel Kramer.
Speaker 2: Follow the show on Instagram at adulting the Pod.
Speaker 1: Email your questions to Adulting Questions at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: Mmmm