Speaker 1: No, doctor, we are back. Yes we are Hello everyone, happy middle of the week or whenever you are listening to this? Is this? Is this still a hump day? Do we still call it day? I guess yeah they do. I haven't seen hump day in a while. Where did you see it before?
Speaker 2: I mean, I just haven't seen nobody even like like tweet hump day or like stay hump Day, or like.
Speaker 1: I typically don't get along with anyone that says happy hump Day. We should bring that bad case of the Mondays. Anyone that says things like that. I just I just strongly dislike those peoples. No, when people say sounds like someone has a bad case of the Mondays, the like never mind watch the office space Anyways, We're back sponsored by Boost. I was told by our entire team that I was not going to get killed in the comments about my baby mothers take, and that I would look like the hero in the entire thing. And that is why I'm not listening to anyone in this. Remember again, who is the entire team who told you got you're getting killed right now? Not killed? But I was. I was told that I would be the one that would look good here and Demerius would be the one that would be getting killed. And no, everyone apparently hates their baby mothers and they think they deserve nothing. It's not what nobody said. What are they saying the conversation we were having about baby mothers.
Speaker 3: They just said that y'all were wrong, that there are other holidays to celebrate your baby mother It doesn't have to be Balancine's there. The comments just disagree with y'all. But Rory was like, YO, make sure I look good. You got your point across.
Speaker 1: People just disagree with you.
Speaker 2: You know, people really just don't like their baby mothers, right, That's what they appear to be in the commers. A lot of people don't have healthy relationships with their baby moms.
Speaker 4: They really don't.
Speaker 1: I just I don't think that's it. I think that's how many people.
Speaker 4: You don't have a healthy, like a really.
Speaker 1: Good A lot of people who have a healthy relationship with their baby and they don't do nothing for their baby mothers on.
Speaker 3: Valentine Day, not Valentine's Day, but they go hard on that birthday that Christmas. The difference is holidays have different meanings. To say what we had this conversation, Holidays have different meanings. Day is for your lover, and some people just believe that love Day is for your lover. I guess it depends on what you think love day.
Speaker 2: Okay, so explain to me the difference in a man, a baby father doing something nice for his baby mother on Valentine's Day versus doing something nice for on.
Speaker 3: Birthday, her birthday, the holiday is about her birthday on Lover's Day. If you look at that holiday and say that it's for your lovers, which most people do, y'all might not, but most people think that that day is for your lovers. If that's not his lover, he wouldn't celebrate her on that day. I feel like that's like just like it's like celebrating a mother on Father's Day. It's not for you, that that holiday is not for you.
Speaker 1: I just feel like, if you go hard for your big mother on her birthday, it's not that crazy to get her something on Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: Okay, if that's because her birthday, I'll probably get it the same thing get on val flowers or something like.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, that's I mean, you don't.
Speaker 2: Feel like it's a nice bouquet of flowers and like your happy birthday or happy Valentine's Day, like obviously we're family, like and you have my child, like yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Well, some people look at it as a day for lovers. That's why on that day people post their significant others. On that day, people getting caged. On that day, people get married, because it's a day that's for lovers. That's what most people look at us. If y'all look at it some day for lovers too, that's fine. I mean, sure every holiday is for your lover. But people, I was asking somebody. Somebody told me, somebody told me to ask you, maul, if you had a girlfriend and she had a baby daddy, would you be okay with him sending flowers and chalk to her house on Valentine's Day?
Speaker 4: Would he be okay dying.
Speaker 3: So that so you know that it's inappropriate, okay, cool? Just making sure if it doesn't mean anything. If it doesn't mean anything, why you can't do it?
Speaker 2: If if if like she has a child with him, that's her baby father he sent the flowers.
Speaker 1: Not mad at that.
Speaker 2: I'm not insecure like that, Like it's not in the air for me, yo, Why you sitting even flow?
Speaker 4: You know insecurity.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying, like, what do you mean by that? Get your goofy ass?
Speaker 1: You so stupid, we wating this ship and you gotta respect my house.
Speaker 4: Okay, well you don't respect you.
Speaker 1: What if she places the flowers in your bedroom?
Speaker 4: Flowers in my.
Speaker 3: Bedroom right in front of it's like right in front, like flow me into above the TV in the bedroom.
Speaker 2: Nah, and you're walking in, she's smelling one of them. Now you put those in the living room, you know, don't put those in the bedroom. Ain't doing that. Put them in the living room.
Speaker 1: That's as far as your security goes once you cross in the bedroom. Now wear an insecurity.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be laying in bed looking at the flowers that your baby father. But it's like it's cool, but like put them in the living room.
Speaker 3: You would feel that way even about your wife if you were married and she had a previous child before her baby father could just send her flowers they're chilling in the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, don't mind that. That surprises me.
Speaker 3: You same person that said your girlfriend can't talk to other men, like speak to them.
Speaker 1: Or your brothers. Your father who received flowers without saying speaking. Oh, she can't say thank you for the flowers?
Speaker 2: No, nah, come on psychotic, Yeah no, oh okay, you can just receive them at the door.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: They let him know I got you know you got them. Let them take the picture like the Uber East driver.
Speaker 4: Yeah, delivered exactly.
Speaker 1: Take pictures of the rose at the door, like we got a blurried, out of frame photo like they usually do with your food.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you can't text them. No, I'm joking, like, oh from your baby father, that's.
Speaker 3: Not Somebody sent me something on door dash. Somebody sent me like for Valentine's or whatever. They just sent me like a bunch of stuff on door dash. Here go, here go me. They like you got a surprise downstairs. I'm just going downstairs, not thinking, like wig off meat mill braids, and I get to that door to get my package, and that door dash nigga pulled.
Speaker 1: That phone out. Bro. I was like, delete that picture. Delete that.
Speaker 3: Don't fucking send that like because the person that sent the stuff gets the photo like it wasn't me. I said, why do you have to take a picture of you to show that I got the stuff. So they have to show you picking up your order.
Speaker 1: Maybe you just take a picture you holding it. Ain't gotta take a full body.
Speaker 5: Full body I said, delete that full body.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, little taking a full body picture. You was crazy taking a step back in the frame of it, like no.
Speaker 3: He when I opened the door, he had the phone out, like I guess he went to take a picture of the stuff, and I just having to open the door, I said, let me see that.
Speaker 1: Delete that the fuck out of here. Bro, What are you doing? You can't take no full body pictures on the fucking that's crazy? How you weak? Going?
Speaker 4: Mom My week is great?
Speaker 1: Feel good good, nice sweater on? Thank you?
Speaker 5: Is there some histories of this sweater that I've been asking for that sweater for four years?
Speaker 2: Ship, I can't give it a sweater because the nigga really think that we fucking yeah, I just told you.
Speaker 1: She's like, yeah, that's that's someone to explain.
Speaker 3: Every piece of clothing I got on right now belong to one of y'all. This mall hoodie, here we go.
Speaker 2: Now we're running train on you that fast. She got faster, look out faster. The speculation thoughts she got on my hoodie forget what yeah, just socks, Yeah, PJ just socks probably like you know what I'm saying, They gonna think we just in here just humping.
Speaker 4: Humpday, we humping now, we humping that fast?
Speaker 1: See why this specific weather though, And to explain, like, if you pull us my cribs smell like ma, I'm gonna feel away. I'm not smoke good. Why won't you want to smell like me?
Speaker 3: MARTA's smoke up? Yeaces like Joe Malone.
Speaker 1: Chill, don't tell the world. It's like Joe Malone.
Speaker 5: I love, don't do that Malone.
Speaker 1: I don't know him. Yeah, I don't know that mister Malone. I don't know that nigga. That nigga said. I don't know where that nigga you mean term alone sounds like a JD baseball coach, yo. But yeah, anyway, how's your week going, Rory? It's been cool. It's been you know, you got your cold tickets, punk bitch.
Speaker 4: No I didn't.
Speaker 1: No, I did not get my cold punk You got your cold ticket, you punk bitch. It would be fun to hear the entire arena scream the punk Bitch park, because that is definitely and I hate that part, but I do love that song. No I didn't get my tickets. I saw that you posted on your story the the Gottom photo. They're yours secured. When they say you're going, yeah, I know you're going. He's doing how many shows in New York for so far? I'm sure he's going to add another one.
Speaker 4: Where's he at the Garden?
Speaker 3: He's at the Garden once, Barclays twice, and USB Arena once.
Speaker 1: Dope. I feel like he maybe could have done a stadium. He could have been Met Life for a show. With that that amount of shows and now quick those tickets went. I think he could do Met Life. I don't know if he could do stadiums in every city, but I think Cole can do Met Life for sure. I just don't know if I want to see j Cole in Met Life.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't really like rappers in stadiums, be honest with you. Like how a cold a certain.
Speaker 2: Type of rapper can do a stadium. You have to have certain type of energy, certain type of stadia.
Speaker 1: Like Travis I would see in the stadium for sure anytime, but like Hope by himself would be weird in the stadium. Yeah, I don't like that. I don't like that idea, like, no, get Beyonce.
Speaker 2: Seeing him with Beyonce when he come out and do public service announcement in Paris too, niggas in Paris. I went on the Run one and too. They were both great shows. But it definitely helps when you have Beyonce in a stadium. Oh well, it helps when you have Beyonce anyway. But I'm just saying, like, you got to have certain energy records.
Speaker 1: Yeah, It's just it's a little different when you're doing song crime stadium and Beyonce gets to the harmonies, Like it just adds a different effect to it.
Speaker 2: You have to cry now now you have now we have to cry. We have to sit here and cry now. It's so beautiful.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I don't know. I mean even with the was it Kendrick and Scissors they did, says right, yes, I'm curious what that was like.
Speaker 3: They said, well, the tickets sold, no, of course. Yeah, But you mean just the experience, because.
Speaker 1: I mean in general, like when we went to the Mister Morale show, I feel like that set could have been in the city like it was. There was enough attractions to it, I feel like, But yeah, I mean, I don't know, baby, Keem and Kendrick running in circles in the stadium. It could work, yeah, but yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know how I feel about Col in the stadium. I'm excited to see him in an arena. I'm excited to be drunk, swaying side to side, have a fucking ball.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not doing the resale thing because those tickets are absolutely fucking ridiculous. Do I ask? Do I reach out to Dream though?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 1: Y'all got a guest list anymore?
Speaker 5: You know they have a guest a.
Speaker 1: Slash minute? Is there enough room room for one more?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 6: I mean?
Speaker 1: Somebody for you? Who want? Who from Dream? Villey Cole? What's his number?
Speaker 2: You think I can't hit Cole and get tickets? I got better ship to do. Stop playing bro y, y'all. You don't think I can hit Ja Cole and get tickets to the show.
Speaker 1: How would you reach out to J Cole? D m them? He that active on the ground? Mall.
Speaker 3: You don't hit your own friends for tickets to their shows. You not hitting fucking cold.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying like, if you think if you think I was to hit him, you don't think he would give me tickets?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 1: But how like, how would you get a hold of Like? Would you him? Meet him at the basketball? I got you know?
Speaker 2: I mean I know people in places though. I'm just saying, if I hit Cole, you don't think he would give me tickets?
Speaker 1: You think Biggs could get me tickets? Biggs know anyone in dream? Definitely not. I feel like Biggs know everybody.
Speaker 3: Like whenever I have a problem, I think that Biggs could probably fix it.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna ask them. I feel like he could.
Speaker 4: But why do you think Cole wouldn't give me tickets?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: Ma, I'm just saying, I don't think he's a lot of your messages. What I'm saying, let alone give your ticket? I see y'all, don't y'all don't be knowing?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: How you know I don't speak to Cold?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 6: How y I know?
Speaker 1: I'm just asking a question, baby, d How you know I don't know who speak to? Huh? I know who you speak to? You don't speak to Cold? You don't know who I speak to? All right? How you know who? Hold on? Because you just said, how do you know who I speak to? Because you're on FaceTime? Ninety nine percent of the time of Ye, this office, so we do kind of know you, but I'm not in the office.
Speaker 2: But for what four or five hours out of this you you ain't you at home in bed to talk to that nigga?
Speaker 1: That's nah.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, how you know I don't text Cold?
Speaker 2: How you know we don't? You know what I'm saying. How you know we don't speak? Okay, I'm just saying, how would you know that? Like, I don't know who you be talking to. I can't say the marriage you don't be I can't say that. It would surprise me, like, yeah, I'll be talking oh ship word.
Speaker 3: But if I was here talking about people like regularly, you would know like whether I talk to him or not.
Speaker 2: So oh yeah, I think I've been talking about Cold. Okay, God, we think that now, we think that. Not everybody think.
Speaker 1: I can't just be expressing my hurt and disappointment.
Speaker 2: They gotta be talking shit. That's what I'm just saying. Is it talking shit or is it just me expressing my disappointment in my.
Speaker 1: Well, if you're that disappointed, why would you talk to Cold regularly? If you're that disappointed, I'm not texting a nigga back. That's disappointed in me. It's mad niggas disappointed me. I don't text a niggas back. No, but I'm just saying, like, not like on a you know, personal level, just on an artistic level.
Speaker 2: Oh so you you text Cold like, Yo, I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed. Yeah, okay, but yo, I'm not mad. Bro, just disappointed. Man.
Speaker 1: He left me out here taking grenades in the trenches for you. Bro.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like, I'm just that's all. You never had a friend or somebody you cool with, you'd be like, damn, bro, why you did that?
Speaker 1: Man? Fuck, it's like that type of like fuck, it's that. That's all it is. You know what I'm saying. Fuck but fuck it. Let me get two tickets to the show. Okay, well then get us two tickets.
Speaker 4: Say no more, got you done.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna added to the calendar. Now, don't hold your breath.
Speaker 4: Which one you want to go to all?
Speaker 1: If y'all, If y'all that cool, we should go to all the shows.
Speaker 4: No, I ain't doing that.
Speaker 1: Dinner before, I ain't never going to all shows. All shows is crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing all Cold four nights in a row. Crazy, that's too much cold. It's not that a lot of rapping. It's not that cold outside. That's too much cold.
Speaker 4: No, we ain't doing that.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm trying to I went to uh, what was which tour? The Easy Store, I went to the Garden and I went to the Prodential Center back to back nights.
Speaker 4: Yeah, kind of gay, it's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Well, I went to the New York one because it was the ten year anniversary of college Dropout, so it was like two different shows. But I still probably would have The Easy Show is like my favorite show of all time. I would have went to Philly if I had tickets. You think he is more than glowing in the dark. Yeah, yeah, it was dope. I'm trying to the best shows I've been doing. I think this is probably the best, the best show I've been to period, which Jake Cole Tour is the greatest of all time? Ha ha ha ha ha. No, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's the best show I've been or been to us. If we're all wrap shows, I don't know that that Madison Square, I don't know. But I don't go to a lot of rap shows. I don't want to see rappers rap like on like live and like in stage, just like I'm cool.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see rappers live. Cool. I don't want to see them do that thing that they do live. Yeah, I'm kind of cool.
Speaker 5: Like I've missed all the jay Z shows.
Speaker 3: I've never seen jay Z live, and my heart breaks because I really I know I probably never will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I missed him. Yeah, I don't know if he's ever gonna go on another solo tour. Yeah, it's over for me.
Speaker 4: Hell no already.
Speaker 3: I don't think you're going on a tour with anybody, like I think it's I think that's just clip but that, besides missing that, B Sides was hard.
Speaker 1: B Sides was great. The four to forty tour was incredible, hardest cities. I don't think jay Z has had a bad set that I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: That best of both worlds tours would have been special. It would have been you and I ruined it those first two nights.
Speaker 4: That was a great show.
Speaker 1: Great show. Damn man.
Speaker 5: Cardi has been going viral for her show.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing that she looked lick.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna that shit looks crazy.
Speaker 3: Her production value is up there, probably the highest for any female wrapper, female rapper I've seen. Her production is crazy female rapper that I've seen. Carti's production has been the craziest.
Speaker 1: Well, you didn't go to Gag City.
Speaker 4: I was about to say you did you say, Oh, you've never seen Nikki Lave.
Speaker 3: You've seen no, I've seen the clips. But I'm talking about production value. I'm not talking about the wrapping the quality of her performance. I'm talking about the production value as far as like the amount of money that has was put into the show.
Speaker 1: I mean, may you went to Missy Elliott in Chicago was the last year of two years ago?
Speaker 4: Two years ago?
Speaker 1: Do you think Cardi B's putting on a better show than Missy? Mister you ever said?
Speaker 3: Nobody ever said like I heard you said, any female rapper you It's like you're not listening to me.
Speaker 1: I said, production value.
Speaker 3: I don't care if she went up there and in mind the words, I'm talking about the amount of money that was put into the show, as far as like the set that outfits things like that.
Speaker 1: Gosh, what I'm talking about. I've only seen a clip and I can promise you that she doesn't have a bigger production.
Speaker 3: MISSI, Okay, Missy, I wouldn't be surprised that I'm saying female shows, the female rappers, shows that I've seen like Nikki, Meghan all of that, and Megan looked Meghan had an amazing show, but.
Speaker 1: Chair and saying it was the government, which I thought was hilarious.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, no it's not.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: It's way way more than did she already do New York? No, New York is much later. I think she's only done. Like she's on the West Coast.
Speaker 1: LA.
Speaker 3: She brought out Kailanie, she brought out Tyler, she brought out blue Face.
Speaker 2: She curved blue face. Tho way she did that? The blue face what she do? He came out trying to hugg and she walked away from that nigga.
Speaker 5: She might not have known you to heat it in a moment.
Speaker 1: You do that nigga. She wasn't.
Speaker 2: She just wasn't trying to hug that nigga with no shirt on. CARDI wasn't hugging blue face with no shirt on. She like, I don't know you like, I don't think I've ever seen blue face with a shirt on wearing shirts That nigga had his arms open was walling to was a CARDI turned right away from that nigga started dancing. I was like, damn, like, can't hug a nigga that you got a dope record with? Like shit, man, I suppose she going viral.
Speaker 3: Right now because she addressed be A. I guess she has said she was doing the be a pretty and petty. She has like a silent thing, so when it says name five, be a song, Arena is supposed to go silent whatever, and be it said something like talking about Stefan Diggs and the fact that he didn't you know, he got mad baby daddies, but he doesn't have a certain amount of yards whatever she said and carry huh or big mama's I'm sorry baby mamas.
Speaker 2: I thought she was breaking news shot give us the breaking news ticker.
Speaker 1: He got both of them.
Speaker 3: Stephan was saying he has mad kids and baby mamas whatever, and Carti responded and was like, just because I talked about my baby daddy, don't mean you could talk shit about my baby daddy.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, what's you feel like?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Good for be As. That's a really big look to be like a.
Speaker 4: Staple of the show, even if you're like being talked about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even if it's.
Speaker 5: Name five be, a song's gonna put his pointed to you and and arena go silent.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Literally, an entire arena is focused on me for a second. It's not my fucking show.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 1: I'm really living rent free in your head. If in your sold out arena tours, your biggest moment.
Speaker 2: Is to talk about me, that's I definitely understand. What Just because I I like bes music, No you don't.
Speaker 1: I like London.
Speaker 4: I like London too.
Speaker 1: London is a great city.
Speaker 4: I love London.
Speaker 1: There's been a few beer joints that that I thought were cool, but I always felt like Cardi giving that as much attention as she did was a better look for beer than anything like oh of course, Like it's Cardi like like really focused on you? Is it?
Speaker 4: That energy is directly towards you. So yeah, I get it.
Speaker 3: But that's rat beef my husban saying that for forever since the rap that's rat beef.
Speaker 2: Yeah, be for the bigger artists is rat beef is profitable and if you you know, use it right, you can capitalize off it.
Speaker 4: Be it can capitalize off that if she does it right.
Speaker 1: We've been so focused on cold backing out that I think it was a strategy to try to get us away from the fact that Meg still hasn't replied to Nicki Mina. I've been waiting for Demarus to talk up for her favorite rapper. It's been what three years, I'm still waiting. She's still on the clock in my opinion. What was the Nikki record big Foot? That was the name of the record. Yes, you know, I don't remember songs like that. I can't remember that record. Yes, take over Bigfoot? Yeah, right a line. It was right along with the classics. But that was enough to have to reply a straight up record from arguably the biggest and greatest female rapper of all time, a direct record.
Speaker 3: That song was ass r I P who mentions ass song was ass bigot, But.
Speaker 1: We came in here and said big The beat was horrible, Like, I don't remember the record, so y'all might be right, Yet I do not remember.
Speaker 3: Lying on your dad mama, lining on your dad mama, line on your dad mama.
Speaker 2: You don't remember that looked so bad, especially when you say it like that. No, I don't think I've ever even heard that song.
Speaker 1: It was bad. I think, if I remember the story correctly, what she recorded it to. They couldn't get the clearance or whatever, so someone else like made a beat last minute over her vocals, and it just was it was just not it.
Speaker 2: I remember that be A song to Cardi being fucking terrible because she was in the studio rapping that shit.
Speaker 1: That was second hand embarrassing. I remember that being that that. I remember being terrible, like this is this sucks, this sucks. She picked up because like that had just came out, so she picked like a diet like that type of beat. But it was like the ending was funny though.
Speaker 5: That was a year of beef.
Speaker 1: That really was a year of beef.
Speaker 3: It started with Meghan and Nikki, and then I think it went to Cardi and Bea and then it went to the boys.
Speaker 1: It was just a year fucking just it was bad.
Speaker 4: I was twenty four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and look we're still caught up in this Bea and Cardi. It's just whone dies. Beef never dies? Is this that that eras fifty Andy? No, no, baby, it's still going like what if they what if they saw each other on the plane. It's a good try. It's not this ever, it's really not.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I saw Giro on TMZ today.
Speaker 2: They had asked if he'd ever squashed beef with Tony, Like, TMZ, you're a little late here, will you ever?
Speaker 1: You know how long they've been. We're going on thir statue limitations for the Yeah, no, that beef is forever. Y'all going to the walle A Smino show. I definitely want to. Yeah, if I'm if I'm free for the New York one, I definitely want to go to that. Are y'all big Smino fans?
Speaker 5: I got asked.
Speaker 1: I was like, I've never really like Smino. A lot we had on the show one time. Yeah, I know, I remember Yes's Jope and that's that's a good pairing for for a tour. But I don't think I've ever seen a wal A show like a whole set. Really, I don't think so. Yeah, I was about to say I didn't. I feel like I've been to a Whalley show with you before?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeh yeah, Webstall, Webstall, Yeah we all went together, Yeah we did. I got drunk and hacked New Roy and maul I Twitter.
Speaker 1: I remember that day.
Speaker 5: How would you hack the day of the past word that was the day of our Our billboard went up.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, right, okay, we loved them seeing a billboard and wer yeah, and we've seen him in Vegas so shaking ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was fun. But I mean when you go to Wally show, I suggest everyone, if he's in your city, to go because it will remind you how many hits Waley has and then we can come back and have that conversation that you guys are all duck and not you guys but Wile universes and and who he would be as far as your face. So just go to the show. Get a reminder of how many hits that.
Speaker 2: No, I told you the other day. I think it's closer to Cole than I thought it was. I do this isn't cold he because we still want to go to the show. Eve, it's Wile Ay love. It's not cold hate you.
Speaker 4: No, we don't hate cold.
Speaker 1: But yeah, while I had a different pr agent, I think this conversation would make more sense to the masses.
Speaker 2: It's a lot like you said that, and I definitely was like or just saying shit Nope. But the more I sitdn't think about it, I'm like, he has a lot of dope records and he has a lot of good albums. It's a lot closer than our door.
Speaker 1: It is. Yeah, absolutely, I see that. The matter of tast bucket list artist concert. I saw that during pre production, and I don't know if I have I do want to see Janet that's on my list, but I don't know who's like a bucket list bucket list that I haven't seen already. That's my live Janney three times alive. That's what I'm saying. A live wise like I I've seen pretty much all the artists that I do want to see. I'd see Bruno live, as much as we've shitted on him for the past few years. I would like to see a Bruno show go.
Speaker 4: To Vegas.
Speaker 1: Well as world. So it's thirty seven Brunos walking around in Vegas. Shut up it is. I'm just playing, thank you. I don't think I've ever seen I haven't seen Usher live. I would like to see Usher live. I saw him last was two years ago now last year at well just.
Speaker 3: Live in our bucket list like he's just he don't hit everything on our fucking bucket list.
Speaker 2: I didn't I wanted to see his Vegas residency. I didn't see that, but I saw him at the Barclades last year. I think it was last year. Yeah, he killed that.
Speaker 1: I do want to see any r D's solo because I saw them with Common one time. But I know it'll never happened because Chad and Frell like hate each other now and are suing each other. But an any r D tour it would be something that would be on my bucket list for sure, Okay, or at least like if they did like a set at Flognog or something like. I just want to see any r D like come back and reunited Coachella like that. That to me would be a great, great tour because then you get a whole Pharrell set as well in that entire thing, and you know Pharrell's bringing out everybody. Yeah, Pharrell and friends I think could be a headliner at Coachella. Yeah, that would be something that would be crazy to see, even if it's not any r D like Farrell Helus five.
Speaker 4: Have you seen Wayne Waw?
Speaker 1: I was I stood next to you at the Apollo No no, no, not.
Speaker 4: Not that show like like a like a like an arena.
Speaker 1: No no, never never never seen him pull out the guitar for How to Love, but I did see him in New Orleans. It was Wayne backed by the Roots, so it was, you know, a little different than a regular Wayne show. But yeah, I've never said I've never went to like an actual Wayne tour like that. But what what's the what's the greatest show you've been to? Besides Best of Both Worlds that you guys ruined.
Speaker 2: The greatest hard that's tough. I mean Janet Jackson Rhythm Nation was dope. I was a kid, but I definitely remember how incredible that was. Blowing the dark, Kanye dre and the Migos show was dope.
Speaker 1: That was great. Oh that was really I missed that. I was like the production Drake's production on that one. I was curious how the Migos were going to do in an arena and they were great. I mean they were doing the three man weave.
Speaker 2: They they were I always say that was the show where I realized, like, yeah, I understand why the Migos are who they are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had they got a lot of records, oh hell yeah, and their performers. Yeah, ironically, the most slept on show I've ever been to in my life was well, I actually was working it because we were shooting the recap video for it. For some reason, def jam to promote g Z TM one oh three. They did like a six year anniversary of TM one on one. It was the most random. It was like the six and a half year anniversary random. And I was like, all right, whatever, I love team like him performing TAM one on one into sentiety. That's super cool. I was excited for that. So we're shooting the recap ship and then they shut down the green roomletely. I'm like, well, we're we have to film him and they're like, nah, y'all gotta leave. I'm like, all right, cool. So we go down because we had like the photo pitch it and high Line Ballroom. I don't know if fits. What do you think six hundred people standing? Maybe it's a small it's a small venue. J Z comes out first guest. First song brings out jay Z at a highline ballroom to do go crazy. Next record brings out Kanye West.
Speaker 5: Oh Wow at Holland That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Brings out Kye was. Next song brings out the Locks. Next song brings out fab Yeah, that's wow at Holland. He came out to go crazy, which I was like, all right starting out with this when jay Z, I thought the whole fucking place was gonna like legitimately collapse. Imagine that small ass venue. Just jay Z walks out on the first fucking song. I never even knew, like Jay must add somewhere to beat. I never even knew he'd been to the Hotline Ballroom. One never knew j Z been inside. We performed a Highline Ballroom. We've been in that green room plenty of times. It's smaller than this office. Imagine that green room with the locks, jay Z, Kanye fab.
Speaker 4: Jez oh No, Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was. It was one of the greatest shows I had ever been to my life. It was so fucking good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a capacity of seven hundred with jay Z in the room.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, jay Z, jay Z and Kanye. If you go to the if you go all the way scroll through my entire Instagram, I don't think I archt it. Some of my first IG photos I ever posted were from the show of jay Z Kanye Like. It was absolutely fucking insanct.
Speaker 2: I's say, you know, juck with geez oh yeah to get jay Z to perform a high line ballroom for a six and a half year anniversary. Back then, that's crazy. And when you passed out and then you had Kanye come out right after, yeah, that's wow. Yeah that's when they did. That was a we fucked with Jez. We're gonna we're gonna do this for him, like you.
Speaker 1: Know, when he stopped go crazy and then the put on beat started. Even though we just saw jay Z come out, nobody was like, he's not gonna bring Kanye. Uh, Kanye comes walking out.
Speaker 3: I feel like back in the I feel like this was the last of the era of like ship like this even being possible.
Speaker 5: Though, I feel like after a while.
Speaker 2: Now you know what though, not to cut you off, you know who did a show like that was like this probably in a smaller room, and I was like, I can't believe he put on this type of show in this room.
Speaker 1: When the Dream did.
Speaker 2: Sobs, Oh yeah, yeah, the show he put on an sobs. I was like, yeah, why is the Dream in here? Like this production is not for s obs, like, but he said he wanted to do this small Yeah, no, small intimate rooms like that.
Speaker 1: Ship was Dad was a dope show. That's crazy, s obs and sorry to go back to the GZ thing. I think that was the day Otis came out. I think that was the same day that Otis came out. Yeah, that makes sense, that's crazy. What a fucking day. No yet, Maul, Finally you have the most powerful iPhone of all time. It only took an entire year, and thank god, boost Mobile is proving that you don't have to overpay for great wireless unlocked savings with the twenty five dollars a month forever Unlimited plan. It's a permanent price with no contracts, no price hikes. You keep your phone and your number, but you save up to six one hundred dollars a year compared to the major carriers.
Speaker 2: Listen ory based on average annual single line payment of AT and T, Verizon and T Mobile the customers compared to twelve months on the boost Mobile on limited plan as of January twenty twenty six. For full off of details, visit boost mobile dot com.
Speaker 1: Cool shit like this doesn't happen anymore.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's just not cool to me, maybe because I've aged out in like the young kids are doing cool ship and having moments like that, but like I feel like cool ship like that just doesn't happen anymore with records, with shows with nothing, like where are the.
Speaker 2: Did this posse? Big name artists? Just Lincoln at Chappelle's ranch in Ohio? Like we're the big name artist that too, Eat it up. That's I'm just saying, like, where where's where is this generations?
Speaker 1: The dream?
Speaker 4: Where's this generations?
Speaker 1: The g Z.
Speaker 2: Where's the g Z at? Where's the Kanye at? Like, where's this generation's Kanye.
Speaker 1: And this generations?
Speaker 5: Which you might call it B? Who would that be the R and B artist? Not the rapper?
Speaker 1: We all know, we don't know who the rappers are. It's like the dream, it would be women. I don't even know if there's like a male tie.
Speaker 5: No tie is not this generation?
Speaker 4: Baby good.
Speaker 2: I guess yeah, I guess you're right, ship male. I don't know August he's not this generation either?
Speaker 1: Would it be Givey Huh? That's tough to say because the dream is When you say the dream, they have to be like one of the greatest writers ever, one of the greatest producers. I mean, he's on the trajectory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's he's he's trending that way, but but Dream also had such When the Dream did that s OB.
Speaker 1: Show, he was like, the dream solidified.
Speaker 2: I can't believe I'm going to see the Dream in SOBS like that's I remember feeling like that, like, Yo, he's performing a s OBS. I thought we had the venue on so there's no way the Dream is all those records he got at SOBS and then we get there and see the production that he did for that room, I was like, we'reing s OBS, Like you know the people I've seen in s OBS Like.
Speaker 1: I mean, but I've seen superstars in their first show at SOBS.
Speaker 4: First time Kanye performs ATBs New York.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, was not at that one. I was at kendricks first show at SOBS. Not only was at kendricks first SOB show, I was at j Rock show when Kendrick was the hype man and battled Serious Jones and Charles Hamilton in the crowd, and his name was Kadot and he was just the one that was rapping along with Jay Rock and then just Charles Hamilton Serious Jones. There was a time when if you were in New York City, you would just randomly walk into Serious Jones and Charles Hamilton battling each other. It happened. It happened by week.
Speaker 4: By weekly, we battling bi weekly on.
Speaker 1: Charles Hamilton would find out where Serious Jones was, get a camera and just run to where he was a battle. So it happened in SOBS again. And then Kendrick Lamar just starts rapping. Then I saw his first real show at SOB's. I saw Drake at SOB's for his first show. Kanye would have loved to see. But yeah, I mean, I feel like every legend has kind of started there.
Speaker 3: If you're not from New York, SOBS has a four hundred standing capacity. It's a very small It's not big.
Speaker 1: Unless you're Benny the Butcher and you somehow fit fifteen hundred people in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like they move every table, move every table, every chair that they moved, the pole.
Speaker 1: They moved to send in the block in the middle of the building. That that thank god there was not a fire. That that Benny show was the most off cold fire Marshall's nightmare of all time. I don't know how he got that many people in SOBS, but they do a great.
Speaker 4: Job like clearing that out when it's open, open all those doors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that shit even rest in peace. When Prodigy and Saigon thought they got everyone out of there pretty.
Speaker 4: Quickly, Yeah, well they had to. That was they had to get everybody out. Yo.
Speaker 1: If the walls could talk at SOB's man, that would be the craziest ship. Or do you miss those days of like when you were like on the come up of like you know, on the come up they come up and you were just hustling and bustling through the city, through the streets of Manhattan. Just a down era right now, just reminiscent met the Fall Grory.
Speaker 4: Do you miss the days or you want to?
Speaker 1: Yes? And actually you know recipes of Shane that had me like reminiscing on those days because you know she would always be at every SOB show with me type thing. Uh yeah, no, those days, Santos days, SOB days, we're the greatest. I remember when fucking Scissor used to just be around like trying to get on stage. It was just a different time that I don't think could ever happen in New York anymore because it just people don't live here. It's not like an artist driven city anymore. This ship was it was. I'm so happy that I was blessed to be in that era and being born at the time that I did. As much as I'm very much jealous of a lot of your your era I did, I am very blessed with mine because y'all.
Speaker 4: Ship was that's not even fair. There's some legendary shit, man.
Speaker 1: But but blog era outside was a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: Blog ever was cool.
Speaker 2: I remember, like I wasn't like as outside done a blog era like it was a lot of but it was a couple of events I would pop out at MMM and it was definitely a cool time.
Speaker 1: It was definitely good.
Speaker 2: And seeing a lot of those artists where they are today, like it's actually dope to see that. I don't know if we get that anymore though, Like just now with the internet and social media, I don't know if artists even feel the need to go that route.
Speaker 1: They don't.
Speaker 3: And also a lot of the young artists have that same issue that the high school students have, or that the people they're inside social they don't know how to go out and be out around people, like they can't do shit like that. They feel awkward. So much social anxiety these days. Fucking brother, like no one goes outside, fucking brother, Like, no one fucking knows how to go outside and meet new people. I feel like back in them days that Rory is talking about, everybody just wanted to be on and like it was so much cross networking and everybody just was like climbing together and making new friends and making new connections.
Speaker 1: These new artist feel like they don't have to do that shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because once you open your phone and feel like you got ten thousand followers, you feel like you made it. You don't need to go outside and do shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I got lifelong friends that I met at South Paul in Brooklyn in twenty ten, like just people I just met there.
Speaker 4: And then South Paul Wow, like.
Speaker 1: Which I now I think is a grocery store. Wow. South Paul and Brooklyn.
Speaker 6: Damn.
Speaker 2: You know how many nights I've been in that Oh my god, that was a spot South Poor Wow. Yeah you went back with that one. Those were the days he went back with in Factory. That R and B party was dope down at the Factory.
Speaker 1: Village on the ground Sunday nights when Mike shiit was was the best. I'm gonna show though, that those were better times like I missed the times when Vashti was the most famous person in the room. Oh my god, the time shout out to Bashti that that's the time. I miss not everyone having the one hundred thousand followers and take their families. Vashti was the icon. Yeah, like you'd be like a Vatchie jay to night those we out those days old. Yeah, I remember Kyri Chaos was a DJ. She still is. Oh she is she still?
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't know that, but I remember when she became one and it was like a thing. Yeah, I will never forget that.
Speaker 4: I believe she's still DJing.
Speaker 2: I believe you still haven't seen them posting any you know DJ and like her DJ at any events and all like that.
Speaker 1: But I think she still is DJ. I remember the day Austin Mills said, you, I think I want to DJ. And now he has a remix with Bruno Mars. Of course he does, of course Austin, And of course who else would Austin have a remix with? It would have to be Bruno. Now seeing what Austin took it though, it's dope. It's dope to see his you know, his trajectory and where he landed like that's fire. It's it's so fun to watch like your friend be famous. I just don't like, I can't even view him that way. It's so fucking weird. Like even when we were out there, what's what's that really high point in Hudson Yards? The people edge the edge when he performed there, dude, like like women literally fainting when he walked out. I'm like, bro, that's Austin.
Speaker 4: Wait, women fainted when.
Speaker 1: The amount of people that are like fans of his like no nos, front row of fucking T shirts, Like they all wear the same glasses that he wear. Like I'm like, yo, this is that's this is so weird. And you got mad famous friends that you came up with. That's dope. Ah, Like you got a Raven? Yeah yeah, that is. That is also strange. When people it's like like, hey, do you know Raby Beat? Could you think we could get her to do something? I was like, I don't know, man, I don't know. To her manager, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I haven't spoken. I don't know what a prices these days have no clue.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, I know I can't afford Raven anymore. Anytime Raven does something For me, it's at a pure friendship. I cannot afford her, what do you like, throw her lunch or something like like, you know, I owe you, I got you on some lunch. I try to get as much money as I can in the budget, just not for her to take, but just to work with. Because she's so used to having way bigger budgets than I have. She doesn't take any fees on anything. So yeah, it's it's definitely thank you. That's all I can give at that point.
Speaker 4: That's fire, man.
Speaker 2: I love seeing people like make it and sit out and say they want to do something and n actually stay to it and yeah, become successful.
Speaker 4: That's fire.
Speaker 3: Where is the music scene now though, If it's not in New York because Grory said, like the right, you don't come here to grind and be a artist, Where the fuck is it?
Speaker 1: Is it Atlanta?
Speaker 5: Is it La?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: La is different? And I can only speak from outside looking in because I don't live in LA and never lived there. But the difference between the scenes with New York, where to me, the events were fan based. Every event in LA to me is industry based. There's not like casual fans at like small music venues in LA. It's always like def Jams putting on a showcase. So like it's never really from what I've seen, Like if I speak to Reason, I'm sure you'd be like Nah and Carson, actual real people go to real shows and shit. But I've only experienced just straight up industry shit in LA when it comes to music, not like, yeah, we're just doing a showcase at the Viper Room and it's a bunch of like twenty year old kids that just want to be on the scene. It's just always I.
Speaker 2: Feel like it's still that scene in New York though, I just don't We're just not on that scene. It has to be like every generation has that scene. I just think we outgrow it and we no longer like in that crowd. But like, I'm pretty sure there's that still that scene, Like there's a Vashti in New York right now. Yeah, I think on the events side, I'm sure there is. But the mut like, are the younger artists with a young fan base even like doing sobs, Yeah, Like are they doing the small circuit run to start their career because like what we've seen is mostly you catch a record and you end up on the rolling loud stage in one week, like like Ice Spice would have done SOB's if it was a different era. Yeah for sure, but now she goes straight to the top. Yeah, the time is different, the timing is different. The way people, you know, the access is different. And also you know it's the way people you know mix with their audience and find their audience is different too. Like social media changed a lot, like it kind of removed the need to do certain things and go about things a certain way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you kind of cut the line.
Speaker 2: It's like the easiest like I want to say easy pass because you still got to put that work in. But it's kind of like the flash pass of six Flags. It's like, you know, we could, we could get there, we might might have to wait that long. Well we're gonna have to wait a little bit still. But that's what social media does. It just changed everything. Just changed that. It cut that you know, I guess line a little short and having to gold Sobs for a few days and go to New York and sleep on your man's couch for like a month and just go to the studio, stay in your own crib, get some little prod preproduction equipment and upload that shit to iTunes and like where we said you're being rolling.
Speaker 1: Loud next month, you don't just do the college circuit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just a different time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because even like remember the showcases and I'm definitely dating myself when artists used to have to sell a certain amount of tickets to get on the bill, Like you have to sell five tickets to even get a five minute slot. Yeah, I guarantee you. People like Drake Kendrick Cole all went through that, and that's why they're all great performers. They know what it's like to perform to people that have no interest in you whatsoever. Like you have to win a crowd over. That's so fucking tough to do. If you just open it up for another artist and all the people there are just waiting to see the artists that they actually came to see, and now you're just staring at a bunch of people like this and you got to win them over. That's really fucking tough. That's like the comedy scene.
Speaker 5: Ooh, that's rough.
Speaker 2: Like when you go up as a comedy club and the comic is outside, like trying to get people to come inside, barking to watch their set. Like that is that grind, like that comedy club grind. Like comedians don't get enough credit for that because that. I don't think that will ever change. Yeah, like if social media or not, I don't think that will ever change with comics, like they're gonna forever have to do that like stand outside of comedy club.
Speaker 1: You gotta get ten.
Speaker 4: People to come in here and like sitting in here and wait for you to go on stage and then it.
Speaker 1: Will give you two am.
Speaker 3: Not exactly though, because you have the the drew Skis and the Monas and they didn't have to do that shit.
Speaker 1: They got famous long, but.
Speaker 2: Those are not They're not stand up comics though, They're just funny content creators. Yeah, if they're online. I'm talking about the stand up comedy. Okay, stand up yeah, like that that grind. I don't think that ever changes. I don't see it. It hasn't changed yet. And like Eddie Murphy is probably done with a lot of these comics are still currently doing. Chappelle has done with a lot of these comics are still currently doing at the Comedy Seller and all of those those spots downtown. Like so when will it change stand up comics? Yes, there are funny content creators on social media, like a Drew Ski who have like huge followings, huge platforms. I don't know if drew Ski will ever have a stand up special on a Netflix or something like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. If I see that, then he do the bar and we're very pro duffy on the show, didn't he do like the Barclays and like kind of bombs? Yeah, because like, well it was his show.
Speaker 4: It was like it wasn't a stand up.
Speaker 2: It was like there could have been right, could have been records thing, like he was having people come out beform. Somebody got because it was in Canada, right, somebody couldn't get through the border.
Speaker 1: I forgot.
Speaker 2: Was it like a I forgot one of those rappers to get make this? Think it was Soljier Boy or somebody I can't remember.
Speaker 4: One of them didn't make it across the border or something like that.
Speaker 1: Draco was making it through customs noway big Draco.
Speaker 2: But yeah, even like I don't know if Juiceki will ever do a stand up I don't know if that's his passion to actually do like an hour stand up comedy show, like he'll have like you know, entertainment. He'll host and be funny while he's hosting, but I don't know if he'll do like a stand up or not a stand up special.
Speaker 1: We never followed up with each other. Everyone dedicate their Christmas Eve to watching TI special.
Speaker 5: Oh I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: I saw. I started seeing clips on Christmas Day and no, I'm not I'm not wasting And I actually heard it was better than people said it was, though, I mean people probably cliped the worst parts because that's just what the internet does. But yeah, the clips I saw were rough, like really rough.
Speaker 4: And uh doesn't have a new stand up.
Speaker 1: Yeah he does.
Speaker 4: I haven't watched it yet. I gotta watch cat and Uh I watched.
Speaker 2: I started watching half of Mike EPP's new stand up okay, and then I left the crib, so I didn't go back to but I want to. I want to start that over and watch that because that's one of my Mike was one of my favorite.
Speaker 1: I'm adding to my twenty twenty six predictions. I think Cam Newton's gonna try stand up comedy with confidence, you know, I truly believe, and he's going to think that he's going to kill stand up comedy I can see Cam doing that with full full confidence.
Speaker 4: Stand up comedy.
Speaker 5: We see who's not that to do stand up?
Speaker 1: I say, and not that. I mean you should go go to make Doogle Street and start asking people you like comedy. That's who we should have had solved our baby mother debate. He's the final boss of all decisions when it comes to Twitter topics, right Cam. I want to know Cam's point of view on if you should do something nice for your baby mother own violence. Whatever he says is law at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: Cam, though, I don't think he I don't think he's doing something nice for his baby maybe his current baby mother that he's with, but the mother ones.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: If he's doing something, He's probably like let his women talk, right, I believe he's from that tribe. Yes, I don't believe his his baby mothers can talk. Yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: He's actually fresh infit. I should go to mcdoon street too, should people. Did you see Cam on Poor Minds? I'm sorry Poor Minds on on Cam showhout out to uh to Lex Andrea. No, they got him in order. I didn't see it. The three of them should be a show the three of them are great.
Speaker 2: He would he he wouldn't be able to come to work every day. No, they were on his ass. That would be higher and grand opening grand clothes. It'd be like the greatest week of content ever. And then they'd start to hit each other, Lexingdrea was.
Speaker 1: Getting at him.
Speaker 3: Bro, they were tearing his ass up about every think about are so funny? He was like, platonically, platonically, he cannot have any fine female friends.
Speaker 5: He can't have female friends without smashing.
Speaker 3: He said that before when he was talking to Lady London and then he you know, Dre and Lexa talk to him about him. We're like, what platonic platonically he can't do it. He can't have female friends.
Speaker 4: Dad, are pretty.
Speaker 1: I will have to double check if he said that are pretty but without smashing. Well, if he didn't say that, you would assume he's talking about women he finds attractive. Yeah, but that's kind of crazy if you're his female friend, yeah, because because you're like, I'm not attractive, ye, like I'm ugly? Because that's crazy. I mean, but this is such a cam is the king of Twitter topics, Like he should bring back two hundred dollard dates, but with inflation, it's five hundred dollar dates. I think.
Speaker 4: But a lot of this just Cam trolling though I don't think.
Speaker 1: He really feel No, I believe Cam, you do that shit all the time. I hate.
Speaker 4: I just don't think that he really feels like that.
Speaker 1: I think Cam believes every single word that he says.
Speaker 2: I think I think people know that they have a platform, they have to be entertainer, and they have to get clips, they have to go viral.
Speaker 1: I think that he's leaning into that.
Speaker 2: I don't think that he really is, Like I can't have no female friends without smashing, like are you fam what fucking sane? Thinking man like really feels and things like that, like I can't have no female friends without.
Speaker 5: Sucking them many many dude, Mom.
Speaker 3: I think you know what I love so much about you because people don't notice, but you're genuinely a good person and you genuinely are a gentleman, and I think something.
Speaker 1: No, I'm a human.
Speaker 2: How the fuck can you not have female friends and not be trying to like that is crazy to me, Like you can't have a female friend and just be like yo, this is the homie like and just chill like a lot of men not be on and trying to smash a lot of men can't.
Speaker 1: That's wild. Those are the niggas that are predators. You need to be locked away.
Speaker 4: You two horny.
Speaker 2: You can't have a female friend. And just like yo, were about to go, I don't about to go. Just chill, get something to eat, like and go watch the game. Do your consulting. Yo, you want to come on, We're going to the and just chill without trying to back out the swamy.
Speaker 1: Which is also nothing to say because lex Andre are both very very attractive with women. So to say that out loud too attractive that I think pretty much everyone would find very attractive. Now, how do they feel when the cameras are off? Like, yo, y'all want to get food? Like, no, you fucking predator, all right, because now you're just admitting that you're trying to fuck everybody that's attractive. Okay, but you don't think that lex Audrea would go have dinner with can Yeah, I'm sure you're saying, like, you know, possible get to know you date type of way. Maybe I don't know. I'm not going to speak for them, and I don't know their relationships. Both those women are in Yeah, I think they're in relationship. Okay, if they weren't in relationships.
Speaker 5: I have no clue.
Speaker 1: Maybe I know people they both dated, not the same purpose. I know some of their dating history because I'm close friends with them. You can wouldn't be far off.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be talking about their personal of the day that has nothing to do with Cam is an attractive man talking about as far as not being able to be friends with somebody without want.
Speaker 1: To smash them.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm saying, like, because Roy made a comment of like, now, if Cam's like after she's like, yo, you want to do something, be like hell no, Like I'm not going with you because of the statement that he made like he can't have a female.
Speaker 1: I'm saying that in the hypothetical sense, not that Dre or Alex would not find him true. I'm saying if they did not, and they do they're in a relationship. Don't want to be around Cam in that type of way. And he's just admitted that he can't just be friends with a woman. I would be like, no, I'm not going to dinner with you, you fucking creep. Yeah, that's because we can't just be friends and have a friendly dinner. This has to have an agenda attached to it.
Speaker 3: A lot of men field that way more, I'm telling you, a lot of men field that way, and they think it's okay to feel that way.
Speaker 1: They're they're missing out on good friendships. You don't have to fuck everyone, really okay. And some of your attractive friends bring they traveling flocks. Man, they bring pretty women around that you don't need to be platonic with.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know me, I'm big flocker.
Speaker 1: When it is big flocker, I'm big. Sure, that's nothing to me, though it's crazy. Don't bring none of us someone you've been in that comments two episodes ago. We found that out, But I'm not. I don't be trying to hump though it's Wednesday. Though, I mean it is Wednesday, but I'm not trying to hump. I'm trying to hump the Maras friends. I think you should know. You're just trying to hum the Amra friends. Yeah, consentually, Well, yes, it would only be consensually if.
Speaker 3: They're because you don't let you don't pass me none of your homies. Swear to God, No ship is not fair. Homies ain't ship is around here.
Speaker 1: So is the last three niggas.
Speaker 2: I was fucking one you want to get if you want to get your head knocked off, put through the mattress, and then the nigga don't pick up his phone.
Speaker 4: I got twelve niggas right now. Number like that. Okay, So yeah, that's why I'm not putting you over now to my home.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it. Yeah. See, I'm looking out for your your being and your mental health and your you know what I mean. I've actually said that to Les maybe ten years ago. She was like, Roy, you one of your friends. I said, all my friends of dirtbags, and I like you too much. I don't want to see you.
Speaker 4: Getting they can come in here.
Speaker 2: You be mad because the homie smashed and now he and the marriage got an attitude of me like yeah, you see what I'm saying, Like, look, I told you he wasn't ship.
Speaker 1: I told you, yeah, but you, I mean, her friends could be dirt bags. Maybe they won't call you back after you and you're fragile. You're fragile, art cool. Don't call me. I'll call you baby, answer when you call. That's all right. Let me know stea cat your ego is too big for that.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: If you if you really put think you put some work in, and a bitches and just never speak to you again.
Speaker 2: And it's a fire, a fire, bitch. You put some work in. Kuchie was good and you gotta call her, hit her up. She don't respond.
Speaker 1: You be like, no, be hurt.
Speaker 5: I don't hurt might not be the word.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you're gonna be like the fuck going on? Like now I'm gonna find that's gonna be hilarious to me. Like she curved. You've never been curved before. Yeah, it's funny when it curve you.
Speaker 2: That's the funny shit in the world when when a woman act like the nigga, I think that's hilarious. I'm like, I wasn't trying to really be like wife you anyway. I was just trying to smash it for.
Speaker 1: Your chest, don't take you in a little bit. Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: So you never got curved by a cheek that you would have wifed.
Speaker 1: Never, Yeah, absolutely, But my chest wasn't tight. I wasn't in the house sliding down the wall crying. No sliding on the wall.
Speaker 3: But you could be like, like it's staying a little bit, like it's like getting hit, not with a real gun, but like, no, you gotta kind.
Speaker 1: Of laugh like a whole snap. Yo, she curves, like you gotta like, Yo, she curves. She curves the phone.
Speaker 6: She curved.
Speaker 1: You gotta do that about a hundred times, just keep saying she curved. Yo, she's crazy for Yo, shorty curved. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: You got to call home, He's like, Yo, she curved. You gotta do that about a hundred times.
Speaker 1: And then you're alright. Now you're in your house by yourself, talking out loud. Ship in a shower. She heard she ain't hit the nigga back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, I've definitely gone to call somebody and be like this niggas still want me and that nigga be like, oh, you gotta laugh through that, yo.
Speaker 1: He curved, Yo, that's all.
Speaker 4: But you ain't. We ain't no punk bitch though, punk bitch.
Speaker 1: We ain't doing that. We ain't gonna be in the house crying. We know we're not doing that.
Speaker 4: It's alright.
Speaker 1: I won't lie of the first time a woman left my crib immediately after sex, it did hurt a little bit, like when I was treated like the like left like he was.
Speaker 2: In there warming up the rags. She would depend the pans was on. She was out of here and like it went fine. It wasn't like you know how you know that because I know when it doesn't go this, Yeah, but you think it went good in it? To her, I was like that was that was mad.
Speaker 5: I can't look this nigg in his eye after I gotta go.
Speaker 6: I have to go.
Speaker 2: Yike just did some whole ship. That's probably what it is too. She just did some whole ship. She's like, nah, like I can't. I gotta get out of there. I can't look this nigga in his face because what were we going able to do after this? We didn't did some poorn starts shit in here, and now what we're gonna do just sit down and start talking about like a movie, watch a movie together.
Speaker 1: The time that it happened, peage walked in true story, nice type of ship going on. I thought he was sleepwalking. He's just trying to get a peak a little peaky linder. Yeah, he was trying to get a little peak at that. See what's going on with Shorty? Like all right, she's still well, you know the time I'm talking about No, I have no idea, yo. And it was dark and like me and Peach both like glowing the dark. So just see this white figure walking. That's hilarious.
Speaker 3: Now, waking up to a white man got be crazy. That niggas just glowing. It's dark, that nigga glowing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're like a nightlight. It looked like a mannequin stand in just a fitting room with the.
Speaker 4: It's a showrooms, showroom with this right here, yo, mau.
Speaker 1: Because you ever did a coogar? Yeah, hell yeah, you can date someone who's age yeah, no, I could definitely date somebody my age.
Speaker 3: No, I mean like like a Cooer to you, not a Cooper to us, like a cooper yeah oh yeah, Like how old you're so like fifty six?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, you're lying them on brier, how old?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kneel long right right, there's probably around like fifty Yeah.
Speaker 1: Need it.
Speaker 4: Needed hashtag need it?
Speaker 1: You really could though.
Speaker 5: Somebody made a joke in my.
Speaker 2: Inbox about Nicole Murphy fifty eight fine, need it? And like you were you a wife, yes, hold hands everything. You niggas would see me in a different bag. Okay, yes, put my jacket on the puddle on all of that with Cole Murphy.
Speaker 1: Need it? Okay, that's good enough. I never always wondered that about you, j Lo. Need it?
Speaker 3: I don't know if you need that. Jenny from the block, you wouldn't be goes. She spent a block on her access too much. You wouldn't trust her.
Speaker 1: Man. I'll be right here when you get back. When you make a three sixty, guess what you're going to Guess who face you're gonna see.
Speaker 4: You're good, You're cool? How you doing?
Speaker 2: I start asking about about Ben all right, he like he Batman next summer when we getting it.
Speaker 1: Don't give a j Lo nigga, you niggas man, yo, I will sit down your famous girlfriend about her famous exens would be the fun. I wouldn't give up, like you know, what's that really? Like? Like?
Speaker 2: Yo? He good?
Speaker 1: Like y'all?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 1: I've seen the dunkey commercially cool house Boston. I'll get into all that with j Lo. I wouldn't give it. I don't care j Lo that nigga's the house Boston.
Speaker 2: J Lo Rory were talking about this Jennifer Lopez. Ya, you see how good Jennifer look? I do shit, that's why I wouldn't. I couldn't funk jay.
Speaker 1: Loo because after we're down, be laying in bed like all right, So what really happened in that club with Sean? Yeah? See he want to know all the wrong You want to know about Sean pa.
Speaker 4: He want to know about Shanpau.
Speaker 5: Look what some of your fucking brain?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't want to know the real story.
Speaker 4: And that's how he got curved. That's why.
Speaker 1: See that's the part he tells Abouten Shorty walked out and left. Yeah, he asked ship like that she was I've told that. I didn't tell the she left right away. This is the same girl that had the Ovo tattoo on her calf, same girl.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I would have been happy if she left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it was weird. I mean I didn't find out there was an Ovo, not just small one her entire calf until she had pants. I met her that day, But you still never didn't ask her what you noticed it. I mean she was bent over. I was prioritized like something else was happening.
Speaker 3: It's some weird about your dick staying hard when you see a Ovo tattoo, Like if you should have went soft immediately.
Speaker 2: Nah, but I woul definitely would have had a conversation as soon as we finished, like yo, so well.
Speaker 1: I couldn't she left?
Speaker 4: Oh, she showed the aisle and got out of it.
Speaker 1: Drake center, She showed you that.
Speaker 4: She showed you the ol and got a five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Drake got with that. I mean at that point it was too late, like I'm inside you at this point, And I noticed this tattoo.
Speaker 6: Raw.
Speaker 1: No demerous definitely definitely raw. When they say no, what the attitude that means no, what is wrong with you? Yeah? Yeah, no demeris no Demerius actually never, I would never be as one of the few times I did. He was a condom, yes, okay, and once I once I saw the tat, I was very happy that I did.
Speaker 3: Condam from You don't even where you get to co from where you get the condor from? Worry, don't carry him on them. It wasn't his wallet where you get the condor from.
Speaker 1: It was we were in a major city. There was condoms available any quarter where he at telling me his location in an airbnb with fucking seven degenerates. There was condoms around. Okay. Today's show is brought to you by our presenting sponsored hard Rock which Mall, I don't even need to tell you is Florida Sportsbook. You knew that already. I know it's tough. There's no more football, the big game has passed. But like Maya Angelo says, still we will rise with hard Rock Bets. She did not say that part. But there's always something to bet on every night, whether it's basketball, hockey, so much more. Plus all the great same play parlay, live betting and player prop options that you are used to Mall.
Speaker 2: Plus Hall Rock Bet offers new promos daily, so whenever you're listening, just open the app and check out which you've got. Any day of the week, download the hard Rock Bet app and make your first deposit. Head on. Bonus bets not a cash offer offered by the Seminal Tribe of Florida and Florida offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital, LLC.
Speaker 4: In all of the states.
Speaker 2: Must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee or Virginia to play. Terms and conditions applied. Concerned about gambling and Florida you call one eight three to three play wise in Indiana. If you are someone you know has a gambler problem wants helped, call one eight hundred nine with it gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler Arizona, Colorado, Illinois. She get New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee and Virginia. You're buying condoms while you're with the girls. Hilarious thought.
Speaker 1: Don't I don't care how old you are.
Speaker 2: Like going being out with a woman and then you stopping to get condoms, it's always going to be like awkward. I don't care if y'all been fucking, it's just awkward, and especially if it's the first time, like y'all know, we we both know we're about to go fuck.
Speaker 3: That's mad awkward. That's mad awkward. But I mean, you know, I've never been there before one day.
Speaker 1: Nothing is more awkward than going to get the condoms with her and then not using them.
Speaker 4: Y'all never did that.
Speaker 1: Baby talked to me now right here, Baby, they talked to me. We're from the same culture.
Speaker 2: Talk to me, you don't with a nigga to get condoms and then went upstairs and didn't use them. No, I've never did that, y'all. Don't be see all right, fucking pee, I'm the only gonna keeping the real today.
Speaker 4: It's so good.
Speaker 3: I sent the man downstairs to the hotel lobby to go get comes and they ain't have none. He had to come back upstairs, and the like had to check out at that same hotel. I was like, oh, I ask the hotel, he said. The hotel people looked at him like he was crazy, like he was.
Speaker 1: Sick for asking for condoms in a hotel. I feel like asking for a towel. I feel like that's a that's a regular quest. I felt. He was very he was very embarrassed that I'll never forgive.
Speaker 2: You for that. I'm like, no, no, no, don't say nothing, because this is what I don't like about Themara, what's that I'm gonna say?
Speaker 4: Themaras not baby.
Speaker 1: He came back up, says, and then what happened? Door dashed them. Even know you could do that? Yeah you can.
Speaker 5: She's lying, I promise you, I'm not lying.
Speaker 1: She did not.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I promise.
Speaker 1: It was door dash with the burrito. So it was the condoms with the burrito.
Speaker 3: No, just you can door dash. Dwayne Reed oh no, I know that, just just DoorDash and con I think he I know. I think he ordered like toothpaste and like a bunch of other Yeah, you gotta you can't ship.
Speaker 1: You have to sandwich that one.
Speaker 2: You can't cos So talk to me about when y'all was waiting for the door dash to show up, like which I was doing.
Speaker 1: I was asleep.
Speaker 5: We were asleep, like they left it at the lobby. They left it at the same lobby that he went downstairs and asked for the.
Speaker 2: Falling asleep when you know the Collins is on the way, it's falling rock sep. It was like three o'clock, four o'clock in the morning. No, lie, it was like three four in the morning. We were exhausted. Yeah, yeah, now we had to get that in without the.
Speaker 3: So when we woke up at like six seven am, he went down like he saw the notification on his phone, like, oh ship and he went down to the lobby.
Speaker 2: The best sex be like when you go through the three pack and then like you want to go again, and you got to go roll that's the best round.
Speaker 5: That's you just wasted.
Speaker 1: That roll around, just wasted three rounds.
Speaker 2: That roll around is fire like three protected round like three rounds with the head get on when the spa with the head game All right, cool, I could see your game playing like yo, she smelled cool. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. She like it like that that roll around when we take that head get off, that's the knockout fire.
Speaker 1: That's the best round. We don't talk about the round with like the first roll round. This is a this is a question for the room because all of us here have stayed at the mandre On in Los Angeles, never been there before. Okay, we don't stay there anymore, but at a time, everyone in this room we've stayed there. That was headquarters at one point. If you know anything about the mandri On, next to the bathroom, they have some amenities, more or less regular things, rotels, and then just in the corner there's something called a sex kit that the madre On has in every single room. Everyone lied to me right now and say you have not used the madre On sex kit before. It's just you Ller, We're not I'm not lying, it's just you. You know. I've seen it, but I've never used it, and I've never used that. I've done it before. Yeah, you too freaked out and you know what killed me? Curiosity.
Speaker 5: We're always at the madra On for work at least, so at.
Speaker 1: Least Page was honest because he knows what's in the madre On sex kit. Oh, I know what's in it. I've never used it, though, How do you know unless you open? It's not clear.
Speaker 4: No, I've opened and.
Speaker 5: It also listed it lists the little ingredients.
Speaker 1: On your all right, yeah, yeah, like cockering. Is it vegan? Yo? She said, the ingredient and a significantly. We even took the little bullet back home.
Speaker 2: What you what you're going to leave and let them washing and put it back without the sex kit is yours to take.
Speaker 1: They take it to the laundry room and just repackage. They charge you like one hundred dollars for that ship anyway, She's like thirty bucks, you know every time we leave, know what is with tax?
Speaker 4: Thirty seven ninety six with tax.
Speaker 5: Every time we go we go for work, so we're not, you know, in there fucking and bucket.
Speaker 1: But I went out there with a significant other. That's when we've worked. And Curious, you've never tried the vibru cockering. I feel weird you been saying it, but don't don't look me in my eyes to ask me if I have a change. It doesn't. It doesn't really do much.
Speaker 3: I was over there laying by the pool, drinking fucking wine and producing the podcast.
Speaker 5: Y'all over here, fucking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was fucking in la a lot of fun. L Yes, that was fucking my own girlfriend. Some of my best happened in l A. That's what's up for y'all. Yeah, do y'all want to voicemail?
Speaker 4: Are they fucking?
Speaker 1: Actually? Yeah? Sponsored by Boost but yeah.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by Boost Mumble unlimited top jection data.
Speaker 1: At first, the cockering does scare you a little bit. My vibration turns just nobody startles you in the beginning, and then you get used to it.
Speaker 4: You know you've got.
Speaker 6: Mail, worry maud Demara's page ship fuck it and.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 6: So it's my girl's idea to have a threesome women. We've been together for about so. Yeah, we love each other. I know this is my person. I couldn't imagine life without her all that, but I know for a fact it's a it's a thin line for me to walk as a man, because we got to find somebody that's you know her type. I'm kind of letting her take control of the whole situation. So we try some dating apps. You know, probably might attend some you know, permiscue with events. But yeah, we just got to find somebody her type, just to de side know the mirrors. You are exactly her type. So I'm not asking no creepy shit, not for you, do nothing. But if you got, you know, somebody, just like a twin for you or something, and we'll find couple. Like we're both very attractive and you know, in my opinion, everybody got different eyes. But yeah, let me know what you think about how we should go about this. Have you ever been recruited for a threesome? And yeah, just give us the best advice on how to find the right person for the ship. Of course, it can't be somebody we know. It can't be somebody you know from my past. Obviously my girl goes both ways. And yeah, Demerius, you got a twin. Let me know.
Speaker 3: I did not know what this voicemail contained. Peach chose this voicemail and then said, oh, let's play it on air.
Speaker 2: I thought it was dope Peach chose. I thought he was complimented you so highest form, will y'all answer first?
Speaker 1: And he asked y'all for some type of advice. He didn't ask us. Anybody asked can you join me and my girlfriend in a threesome? That's what he suggests.
Speaker 5: That asked if I had a twin, That's what he said.
Speaker 1: That was his way of saying, can you join me?
Speaker 4: You ain't got a twin?
Speaker 1: People that look like me? Just on deck, just like right here, like I'm sorry, I'm really called off guard. There was no There was no question. He was literally just saying, demarus I am.
Speaker 3: I am not available to join people's bedrooms, but I am flattered that you both find me attractive if you're looking for someone. I don't know if dating apps is Dating apps is scary. I know you guys don't want to do somebody, you know, but dating.
Speaker 1: Apps aren't there apps like specifically for that Instagram No, I like specifically for like joining couples and like what I think they call them unicorns, like being a unicorn. I don't know we should start one though, like as a pod start the app? Oh no, I really think that does exist. What did you think I was saying? I thought you said as a pod join a dating app. I don't know why, No, who wants to us on Netflix.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna keep it real, like, if the four of us are here, one of us got to be your type. Everybody you cover a lot of spectrums. I was gonna say, like, somebody got to be attracted to one of us.
Speaker 1: We was to go on the app. Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Have you seen these people on the some of these apps. I'm asking you.
Speaker 2: It's like when you go to like a naked resort, who you think gonna be there and there's gonna be a bunch of bad bitches walking around naked.
Speaker 4: I can promise you that.
Speaker 1: No, it's a lot of saggy skin. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The people that's freaked out like that, that's like that open sexually. A lot of them don't be like attractive like that. It's like you just horney eye, I got it horn ugly. You know, Beauty is in the eye, yeah, or the wallet?
Speaker 1: The eye. We ain't gonna talk about the eye turned into the wallet over the last fifty years. You know, it was always the wallet.
Speaker 2: What you mean, Sometimes it's sometimes die, sometimes it was die. It turned into the wallet quick though.
Speaker 1: You gotta look at the wallet first, before you look at your eyes. Oh now yes, now, yes, they know what your wallet look like before your eye color. Well, then why don't they. They could pay for a girl. That'd be safe. She's an escort. Yeah, it's not the same though, it's not. Yeah, it's definitely not. But eld thing, it's not the same like paying for sex, but that's an activity with your significant other that you want to do, like in that world, I could I could see paying for sex in that regard, Like me and my girl want to do something adventurous, so we and we don't. It could get weird with a civilian broad like, let's just hire a professional somebody that comes to here and knows what they're doing. It's right to it knows how to walk us through the steps.
Speaker 5: In the summary, it's like or like special skills. It's like threesomes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like they know, like that's what they specialize.
Speaker 4: That's actually what to do.
Speaker 1: I think that that'd probably be that's the most logical way to pay for sex in my opinion, But I don't. I mean, he didn't really ask a question outside of the amarics thing. I think he's handling it in the right way. Though. Let your girl do that. I think it's more awkward than your.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like if she is smoke shop.
Speaker 1: I don't get involved in other people's relationships. That's it's messy.
Speaker 3: I don't like that because now when hek in my pictures, now you upset, you can it's some ship you can't.
Speaker 1: Here, But you wouldn't know about that. That ain't none of your business him. I just don't. I've never been that's not my thing. That's not my thing. But shout out to her, thank you for letting me know your girl won't fuck me? Tell her? I said, Hi, See that ain't my thing. No, I said, Hi, why are you telling him?
Speaker 6: High?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: What's up her? If y'all ever break up? Tell her him me? Oh, okay, I see what you're saying. You don't really want him.
Speaker 5: And it's nothing against him.
Speaker 1: I just I don't care.
Speaker 5: I don't want.
Speaker 1: I don't want my own niggas, Like fucking with somebody else's is crazy. That's like the marriage. Just don't like men that she does not like him. I love y'all. I love men, know you do not? When When when did you ever love men?
Speaker 3: I love y'all though all are men, right, But we ain't fucking I'm talking about men that you've had romantically.
Speaker 4: Yes, they're cool, exactly, they're cool.
Speaker 1: They're cool.
Speaker 5: But I love the male like race like I love men.
Speaker 1: Just gender. Yeah, the male race is crazy. You love the male race like? All right, that's what's up. But yeah, good luck to y'all.
Speaker 3: Y'all threesome search out of I mean, if they apps are working for y'all, I would go for Hinge. Tender can be a little eye. Tender has the creeps, but Hinge. Put a picture of both of y'all together.
Speaker 1: They'll get the hint. Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 4: For good luck to you and your girl on your search for a partner in the bedroom.
Speaker 1: Hope you have fun. Have you ever been recruited for threesome? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, two women?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm what you thought you thought? I'm always recruited by a couple.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying he would go, but yeah, I'm sure you've been hit on by a couple before.
Speaker 1: I didn't know if ma ever has.
Speaker 4: He wasn't hit on.
Speaker 1: He was surprised. You even know that he didn't know whom he was in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: What you talking about? He had no clue if a couple tried. If a guy was like, yo, me and my girl want to I was like, man, you got five seconds.
Speaker 4: To get away from me.
Speaker 1: I still Coulno that happened to me, only me, that would happen to me? Yeah, could you just be oblivious to ship?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Facts, I would have peeped that from the gate, like who in his bathroom?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 1: Because you walked in somebody room and they got the bathroom door door close. I've closed the hotel bathroom door before. That wasn't on my mind. Why. I don't know. It's a habit of just sometimes closing the door behind you. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Closing the closing the bathroom door in your hotel room is fucking closing the bathroom door in your house is crazy. Rory does close because he keeps his bathroom closed.
Speaker 1: The door after you take a ship in the bathroom, I gotta turn that fan on and let the air out. Yeah, what are you doing? You hot boxing the ship? I'm going back for a while. Nah, man, you gotta leave that bathroom door open. Man, and some some hotel bathroom doors are like our office ones. They closed they closed automatically.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, they do not.
Speaker 1: I've never been in a hotel that the door closed.
Speaker 2: If you're in a hotel with a bathroom door closed automatically, get out of that hotel.
Speaker 1: That is a trap.
Speaker 2: Somebody about to come in here and get you. Your bathroom door your hotel room closes automatically. That's not where has that happened at? What hotel was this? I'm saying some shitty hotels before. Even in a city hotel, sometimes the door won't close. In the city hotel, I feel like I've been in they've given me the handicapro on by accident before that door.
Speaker 1: That door was heavy.
Speaker 2: No, hell no, hell no, I've never seen automatic closing door in the bathroom. I think at the hotel that you have. Huh, I think you think about.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying it's heavy as ever, but they'll just naturally start to close. No, I'm I'm willing to think that that might be against a fire code hotel.
Speaker 2: There's definitely hotel that door closed automatically, like right behind you. No, I've never seen it. Even the sliding doors that you got to pull, those don't even close. Oh yeah, no, the sliding doors are different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so which door, Like, I've never seen that before.
Speaker 4: I've never seen it.
Speaker 1: Either way, I'm not fucking Jason Bourne. I didn't walk into that hotel and be like, hmm, that's suspicious. Your doors closed like I.
Speaker 4: Saw, You're gonna wake up with a lost kidney. You gotta you don't know. He don't know it's surround us.
Speaker 2: He ain't got no discernment, nervous system all out of whack. Your Spidey's interesting tingling you just walking in the room. Just head up, you just what you're doing to lead something off an iPad? Can you go back and find it? Yes, recently delete it? Oh god, that video exists.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: That video. That video, anything to see that video. Somewhere in Ohio someone has a fucking idea with one of the funniest videos of all time. I'm curious what my face looked like. Oh my god, so baby just said no, no, no, I'm not no, all right.
Speaker 2: I don't know what this gentleman's name is, but sir, just you know, keep swinging for the fences, even if you miss your laying up mounts. What did Boston Joe his dad saying whatever he said and went behind your back? Yeah, yeah, set you free, y'all.
Speaker 3: Don't y'all y'all out with y'all like significant other y'all, don't be sitting at the bar like recruiting, not in a creepy way, but in a bat in your eyelashes way, like hold it, what's your name?
Speaker 1: I have done that before. That's fun, it's fun. Couple games. Yeah, how many times I'm sure you've been recruited, not successfully.
Speaker 4: But recruited.
Speaker 1: That happens to me all the time. This is not how do they go like? How do they go about it? Oh?
Speaker 3: I've just been asked, just straight out, straight out, would you come home with me and my husband?
Speaker 1: Would you come home with me and my boyfriend?
Speaker 3: I've been DMed by people I know, by people I went to college with that were like, me and my boyfriend want to have sex.
Speaker 5: I've been Yeah, that happens to me very often.
Speaker 1: It's bold, it is.
Speaker 5: I respect it.
Speaker 1: It's just not for me, but I respect it.
Speaker 2: I definitely me and this girl when I was hanging out in like this restaurant and it was like connected to the hotel, and this couple came down.
Speaker 4: Coolest shit.
Speaker 1: I thought it was Chuck Lidll, the the former UFC fighter I'll.
Speaker 2: Say he looked just like Chuck with I'm like in mohawk haircut, I'm talking about exactly like Chuck late. I thought it was him, Chuck late Dell propositioning you for a three Cleary started kicking it cool.
Speaker 1: They like, yo, come back to the room, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: We got some drinks up stairs.
Speaker 1: Da da da, So I know I saw the place so shortly.
Speaker 4: She was cool because they was actually like really cool.
Speaker 1: The dude was funny, like what's she attracted?
Speaker 4: The wife? She was okay, Like I would have definitely let him mop me up.
Speaker 2: Oh with Chucky watching, Yeah, Chucky could have been in the corner like whatever with an I passed. But he was saying he was that was the first. He was the first person that told me about the Blue choos. Mmmm mmmm.
Speaker 1: So he was like yo, He's like, he said, you never had a blue I was like nah, I was like I never.
Speaker 4: He was like nah.
Speaker 1: He was like, yeah, bro, you gotta come on. He's like I got some upstairs. Like that's oh my god, that's so scary.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, but I'm just going to to get the Blue schoo But then they had this crazy, big ass sweet.
Speaker 4: They were staying there like they was on like a work trip.
Speaker 2: Sweet was crazy, like they had like two living rooms, panoramic view of the sit like it was crazy swingers Paradise crazy. So we went up there and we chilling. So he gave me like a few blue schoothes or whatever. So we're sitting there. So then I'm looking at show. I'm like, yo, they definitely want to fuck, Like I know they want to fuck you. So she was like I'm not fucking this white dude. So I'm sitting there laughing because I'm like, yo, like, oh, you was with a girl?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I thought it was just you.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm like, what is going would have died that?
Speaker 1: Yo? You think mal is going onto a room by himself with two strange are you? Because I'm like wait, wait what, No, I was with it.
Speaker 4: I was with a girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And he was like, yo, they wanted he wanted to give me some of the blue chooths. He was like, yo, I got some in the room. Like so I just want to how did they start like today, like hey, let's take this upstairs, Like how did they really invite you guys? Because it was he was talking.
Speaker 2: He started just talking about the Blue Chooses because he was like he was like, yeah, I about to go upstairs and nail her like he was talk about his wife. He was one of those white boys like no, he wasn't putting no cut on. He letting you know, I'm here at the ball to get drunk and go up stairs and fuck like he was on that type of time. So I'm sitting there laughing. He was like, yo, he was like, you never had a blue shop. Was like I didn't even at the time. I didn't even know what that was. I was like, nah, what is that? I said it was like a viagar.
Speaker 1: He's like yeah.
Speaker 4: He was like, but it's not. He doesn't it doesn't give you the headache. This that they started going.
Speaker 2: He was like nah, he said. He's like you in your lady, you got to take one to night man and nail it to the wall. Like he was that type of white guy. So I'm like, all right, come on, went upstairs yo. The crucifier Yo. The sweet that their room was, Yo. Their room was so crazy. I was like, damn, like I wish I had this room. It was that type of room. I was like, this is fire and while we was there, like maybe twenty minutes, I could see them kind of getting comfortable, like you know what I'm saying, Like the wife went there and changed, like put something on, like a little more.
Speaker 1: She had jeans on, she wint. They just put like a like kind of like a nightgown on and shit like that. Like, but they was like cool. It wasn't like they weren't creepy.
Speaker 2: It wasn't creepy. But I know that if the girl I was started giving me head right there in the living room, like Chuck would have been cool like him and his wife would have started fucking like you just know you know, and it's like, yo, you don't he don't give a fuck Like the girl you was with was on that type of time, would you did it? Nah?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't backed out swimming in front of Chuck like that.
Speaker 4: I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: Okay? What calling him? At one point I forgot his name, but he looked like Chuck Ladell, Like he looked just like him. How far into do you think Chuck would yell switch? Oh my god, Yeah, Chuck was on that type of time. He was he was drunk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he might have definitely tried to he because he already said he liked black girls like ship, so you know he would have he saw her naked, like he definitely would have tried to. Yeah, then I'd have had to kill that nigga because he was in shape. I thought it was Chuck Ladell, Like, I really thought it was him. Like I would have had to kill him in that in that hotel room. I'd had to stop him.
Speaker 1: Maul would have been sucking this girl and got a flying knee to the face, a midstroke and it's my turn. Yeah, I thought it was I thought it was him. Chuck Ladell does have swinger face though, for sure, and one hunt that's like a swinger and he could kill you with his bare hands like I was. You know, I wasn't sucking around like oh no, but it was great times though, Chuck with Dell, not the real Chuck with Dell. But then that looked like the nigga that looked like Chuck Delle put me on the Blue Stobes. He was the first person to tell me, how did you guys exit? Like were they getting a little handsy with each other? Nay, it was It wasn't like I said it wasn't creepy. They was cool.
Speaker 2: But I know that if me and Surety would have started getting like getting it popping, they would have been totally cool, like what else fucking right in the middle of the living room.
Speaker 4: They would have been totally fine with it.
Speaker 1: But I wasn't. You know, I wasn't doing that. But shout out to my guy that looked like Chuck Liddell forgot his name, it's cool as ship man, wherever you are.
Speaker 2: And he had the same everything. I thought it was Chuck Ladell. What city was this, Texas? I was It wasn't with a different area because I started, I started. I told him I thought he was chuckled. He was like yo, everybody says that. I was like, bro, like you you in shape, you got the same haircut, you look like fucking Chuck Ladell, Like I thought it was really him.
Speaker 1: That is wow.
Speaker 3: I've never gotten that close. Like that's crazy. I'll get out of there before that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've had the proposition with whenever, like a couple. When I was with a girl too, of like the four of us would go upstairs.
Speaker 4: That's never good times.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 4: I got to try it to mee. People in the hotels.
Speaker 1: I'm just what were you about to say? I'm just picturing Moe getting in the elevator to me is so funny, Like I'll go up to this room.
Speaker 4: I was like, all, I don't have never heard of it.
Speaker 1: I'll try. Fuck it, No to get free blue shooes, I'm definitely going up to somebody's room. Yeah he was the way he was, the way he want shoes on deck. Yeah, I'm going I've never heard of it. He was like, yo, bro, trust me with no headache, no nothing natural, like you gotta try. Was like I'll try anything to make y'allwle wee wee's hard. That is sick.
Speaker 5: You could have died. You could have died in that hotel.
Speaker 1: I probably could have.
Speaker 2: Ye like going upstairs for like you was gonna have sex with.
Speaker 1: The girl no matter what.
Speaker 5: You didn't need the extra fucking two hours of rock.
Speaker 1: YEA.
Speaker 2: But if it's Chuck Ladell marking in blue shoes, yeah you gotta try it, like you gotta be you know what, let's just Chuck Thedell, like.
Speaker 1: I gotta try.
Speaker 4: I'm never gonna see Chuck Ladell again.
Speaker 1: I got to also just the two women watching their boyfriends with my boyfriends, but people they're they're with get in an elevator together to go to the Blue Stoo.
Speaker 3: It's funny to me too, sick as I would be so annoyed that he even mentioned that ship. I will be so annoyed that he even mentioned that ship, Like now, I gotta have sex for six hours because some random stranger at the bar then decided to.
Speaker 1: Give you fop them together like did you cheers?
Speaker 4: And like I didn't take it?
Speaker 1: Oh another man, what a kick in while you were in his room? Your truck, I gotta bounce your chuck. I gotta go, man, Chuck, I'm pitching it right now. I gotta get out of here your truck. Good luck for your next fight. I gotta, I gotta. I gotta tap out by Oh my god, that's now blue shoes work. It's when you're ready.
Speaker 4: It's when you're ready. You control the control.
Speaker 1: Can you ever let that you control you? You don't ever let the control you? You control the you can you tap out though? What you mean? Like chuckle?
Speaker 2: He would definitely make me, Hey, yo, chuck, we're talking about fight UFC. Come on, man, don't be gay here because what.
Speaker 3: I'm saying is, Okay, if you control when you you know, when the rock happens, can you like unrocket like when you're ready.
Speaker 1: No, that's her job is unrocket. She takes the lead out of that pen. Okay.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is, does depend like rise back up like? Because with iavera like, even if you nut like, you stay hard. So that's why I'm like, I don't know if bluetoo is the same.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta see it.
Speaker 2: You have an erection last longer than six hours, you got to call a doctor or call another woman like whatever.
Speaker 1: Jesus call another hole called Chuck and his wife. Let's get another hole again, this once more?
Speaker 2: Now, Oh my god, Netflix, Oh thank y'all for watching. We'll talk to y'all soon. Be safe, be blessed, Nick, He's just genter.
Speaker 4: Peace