Speaker 1: The Just Baseball Show is presented by BETMGM. If you haven't signed up for BETMGM yet, use bonus code just Baseball and you will get up to a fifteen hundred dollars first bet offer on your first wager with BETMGM. Here's how it works. Step one, download the bet MGM app and sign up using bonus code just Baseball. Deposit at least ten dollars, and place your first wager on any game. Step three, you'll receive up to fifteen hundred dollars in bonus bets if your bet loses. Just make sure to use bonus code just Baseball when you sign up. First bet offer for new customers only, subject to eligibility requirements. Rewards are non withdrawable bonus bets that expire in seven days. In partnership with Kansas Crossing Casino and Hotel US promotional offers not available in North Carolina, New York, Nevada, Ontario, or Puerto Rico. Gambling problem Call one eight hundred Gambler. Available in the United States call eight seven seven dash eight dash, hope and Why, or text hope and Why to four six seven three six'. Nine In New, york call one eight hundred next step In. Arizona one eight hundred three two seven five zero five zero In, massachusetts one eight hundred bets off In. Iowa one eight hundred NINE a one zero zero two three In Puerto. Rico or visit one eight hundred gambler dot. Net that's www dot one eight hundred gambler dot net In West. Virginia don't. Forget if you haven't signed up FOR betmgm, yet use bonus Code Just baseball and get your fifteen hundred dollars first bet offer, Today Sat, lakes we will see you.
Speaker 2: Five.
Speaker 1: Time tom's The Gorner welcome and lambing. Hangout Just Baseball.
Speaker 2: Show it Is, Friday september, twelfth and we are talking about the pitching staff side of what you AND rm did. Yesterday Peter, Rapple you guys drafted lineups among contenders any team within realistic shot of a wild card. Birth today we're drafting, Stabs rotation Plus. Bullpen it's The Just Baseball show and it is brought to you by BET.
Speaker 1: Mgm the sportsbook born In. Vegas remember, folks download BET, mgm whether that be On iOS Or, android and use promo Code Just. Baseball why first bet offer up to fifteen hundred dollars back in bonus bets if your first wager. Loses thinking about betting on THE nfl this? Weekend high time to use our code again just. Baseball because of your first pick, loses you'll get it all back in bonus up to fifteen hundred. Bucks but member gambling problem call or text one eight. Hundred gambler must be twenty one years or. Older terms and conditions. Applied the draft was a. Blast we also use, defense base, running use. Everything so in this draft we're not just looking at. Starters we're also looking at the. Bullpen i'm excited.
Speaker 2: And in what have you done for me? Lately game that? Matters let's talk Post All star break as. Well a lot of splits that you can dive into to build your draft. Board AND i feel okay about.
Speaker 1: MINE i feel great about. Mine absolutely Dismantled arm, yesterday gad. You my plan is to do the same here. Today that's.
Speaker 2: Awesome do you have more respect for me Or arm when it comes to?
Speaker 1: DRAFTING i have no respect for either of.
Speaker 2: You it's just, like that's a really good. ANSWER i asked you to pick a, favorite and you. Didn't by diminishing both of. Us, WELL i, know because they're both. Zero is it like a prettier?
Speaker 1: Zero?
Speaker 2: YEAH i mean one could be. Incursive one could be with A g two pilot. Pen who, knows look at? You that is like to take you inside. Pen that's the only PEN i USE g two pilots WHENEVER i go to target And i'm running low on, PENS i stock up ON g two.
Speaker 1: Pilots black and. Blue couldn't give you a name of a. Pen come, on, ballpoint that's more of A.
Speaker 2: That is the type of a, pen not THE, rb not the brand of a.
Speaker 1: Pen.
Speaker 2: Sharpie sharpie is a. MARKER i think it falls into the marker. Family how many people do you think turn this pot off in the last ten?
Speaker 1: Seconds everyone for the one person left? You ready for a? Draft, yeah let's do.
Speaker 2: It i'm, in so give me the rules.
Speaker 1: Here so the rules, are whoever has first, pick then the next person gets the back two and then it's. Alternating and because the standings have changed ever even since we, recorded OR i recorded With, arum we're now adding another team into the. Mix and we could have stuck by our rule three games within the wild card standings or not right three games, out but we decided to add two more teams that are three and a half games. Out so Congratulations, guardians Congratulations. Diamondbacks you're both still. In and a, reminder we got both of our teams starting pitching and. Bullpens those are the.
Speaker 2: Rules so there are an odd number of teams there. Are do you want first? PICK i assume we Go. Serpentine why don't you have first?
Speaker 1: PICK i gave arm first pick because of my lack of respect for your guys' drafting. Pedigree, yeah you take.
Speaker 2: It, okay that's. FINE i will absolutely take the first, pick so there's no. Excuses, yeah AND i also get an extra, team Which i'm pretty fired up. About ALTHOUGH i also get the last, pick which is. Tough what we could do is just that team wasn't. Drafted that's what we think of your pitching. Staff, yeah that's what we could. Do we could do. That that feels super. MEAN i feel like last pick we should. Do SO i get an extra.
Speaker 1: Pick it's mean for that, base but everybody else is gonna get a chuckle out of. It so we have to think about the, majority and, unfortunately we've got to crush that. TEAM i.
Speaker 2: Understand, okay first? Pick you ready for?
Speaker 1: Mine i'm.
Speaker 2: Ready it's gonna sound a little. Chalky it's also gonna be a little weird to.
Speaker 1: YOU i. Think give me THE La.
Speaker 2: Dodgers is that chalky or is that?
Speaker 1: WEIRD i have them actually second on my, baby you adam.
Speaker 2: Second, okay so you're gonna get your first, choice BUT i get my first, choice And i'll explain WHY i go with THE La dodgers. First since The All Star break three five to one staff is best in, baseball they are one of two teams under a three point six as a. Staff the other team under a three point six is The Milwaukee. Brewers but THE La dodgers have punched out more, Guys they've walked fewer, guys the batting average against is a little bit. Lower and, oh by the, Way snell is back and throwing. Consistently last now is back and throwing consistently and looking really. Good otani is ramping up to five. Innings yamamoto is a top five pitcher In Major League. Baseball how do they Use? KERSHAW i have no. Idea and the bullpen is getting a little bit. BETTER i like the pieces that they. Have Tanner scott admitted that the baseball gods have not been kind to, Him But Tanner scott is a sixty seventy million dollar, Closer So i'm gonna Trust Tanner scott a little bit trying In i'm gonna Trust trying and based on what he did last. Year, VESIA i love he just came off the il And. Riquez i'm a huge fan Of how can you not be a huge fan of one hundred and? Four robleski all of a sudden is throwing one hundred as a long. Man and, oh by the, Way Jack, DRYER i pitched you on. That Michael kopek is back in the, fold and, oh by the, Way Roki sasaki hit one hundred and one miles an hour in his last, rehab so.
Speaker 1: Who knows how he factors.
Speaker 2: In they're getting healthy at the right, time which is exactly what every single person that watches baseball was. Forecasting they were gonna limp their way through four five, months and by Mid september they were gonna be all systems go going Into.
Speaker 1: OCTOBER i have absolutely no problem with you taking The dodgers number one, overall because they do have the best rotation of any team In Major League baseball when you can Go, Yamamoto Snell, Glass, now, like let's Pretend ohtani isn't even, pitching even though he. Is those three are as good as. Anybody but then of course you do Have Shojo tani for a potential game. Four, right those horses are, incredible and in terms of bullpen era since the, break they ranked. Tenth the Reason i'm gonna go with The brewers here is my number one pick is second best overall team era this, year third best expected. Era, right those are the full season stample, six then starter era since the, break so they're still throwing it as well as. Ever you Got freddy who has been a bona fide ace In Major league baseball this. Year we Get brandon Woodriff back who's fully ramped up going into the. Playoffs Quinn priester is one of the best ground ball artists in. Baseball you still Have. Miserowski is he a bullpen? Arm is he a four inning? Weapon is he going seven innings like he did in his last? Start all of those options are in the. Air but we also Have kintana And Chad. Patrick the bullpen is elite seventh In bullpenny are since the break been one of the best bullpens all season. Long and the REASON i elevated The brewers to my number one spot is BECAUSE i have so much faith in the, bullpen especially With trevor McGill coming back On september. Sixteenth, yes he'll have enough of a ramp up time to get ready for the. Postseason so without, McGill they've held it down and now they add back an all star caliber, closer and with the rotation being so deep with a unbelievable weapon In, misrowski they're the deepest PITCHING i think by. Far with The, dodgers you just have unbelievable horses at the. Top but the reason The dodters falled, TWO i don't love the bullpen right if we're splitting hairs between the number one and the number two. PICK i have much more faith in The brewers. Bullpen AND i think The dodgers starters are gonna go six, inning one run with ten. K's but if The brewers starters is gonna go six, innings one run with six, k's it's just not as, sexy but the production is going to be. Similar that's why With milwaukee from the first inning to the, NINTH i feel. Better but with The, DODGERS i feel better first to the. Fifth but this is a staff. Draft that's Why i'm already off to a great.
Speaker 2: Start, okay it circles right around to you with a third.
Speaker 1: Pick, Go so the third. Pick this is WHERE i think our boards are gonna get a little bit, different because both of us could just rank starters in Bullpen zer in the second half and be, LIKE i like that one a little bit. Better, sure but we also have been watching baseball for a long, time and we also have pictures that we, like have pictures that we want to hang on in a postseason.
Speaker 2: Race, listen, brother sometimes it's not about the x's and, o's it's about the jimmy's and the.
Speaker 1: Joke, Yes but the REASON i want to break that up is Is i'm already going away from The dubbers with pick. Three good like everyone, else who do you? Like who do you when you put your head on the? Pillow who gives you the sweetest? Dreams and the sweetest dreams for me is The. Mariners IF i Got Brian, WU i Got Logan, GILBERT i Got George, kirby AND i Have Luis. CASTILLO i feel pretty damn. Good, now what are people gonna, Say George kirby has not been? Great and you'd be. Right he's their three starter in this can he bounce? Back i've seen plenty of great playoff perform not, plenty but when he's been in the, playoffs he's been. DIABOLICAL i remember that start against The, astros seven, innings shut, out. Unbelievable so that's your. THREE i feel pretty damn good about. That but what elevates them to three IS i think this bullpen is. Stacked they're twelfth IN era since the, break so the numbers are not. Otherworldly BUT i Love, munnos Love Brash bizardo turn seventy two innings with a two and a half E ra this. Year it's been, really really. Solid you Got Gate spier And ferguson as your. Lefties Carlos vargas three five FOUR era and sixty eight. INNINGS i count six arms THAT i feel good, about with four PITCHERS i feel really good. About and then who knows What Bryce miller can give you in the. Postseason so for, Me mariners would be my. Third so give me The brewers.
Speaker 2: In, Seattle, OKAY i vehemently, disagree And i'm pretty fired up that you left this team for me right, Here BUT i understand why you did.
Speaker 1: It tell me where The mariners are on your big.
Speaker 2: Board So seattle was in the six range for me like six?
Speaker 1: Seven? That oh, God i'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry guys in like the five six seven range for me six?
Speaker 1: Seven, YEAH i.
Speaker 2: Like that's. OKAY i did that as a pop culture joke like a week and a half. AGO i also have no idea what it means it's. From it's from like a TWIN i.
Speaker 1: Think, YEAH i. DON'T i don't really, know BUT i think it's funny when people say you're our farming in our discord after a.
Speaker 2: Show'sdowne, Yeah so sorry for doing. That that was entirely. UNINTENTIONAL i. Promise why are you APOLOGIZING i or a farm on?
Speaker 1: Purpose?
Speaker 2: YEAH i, know and that's Why i'm better than. You feel. Greater, no, MAN i did not mean to do that on. Purpose And i'm also. JOKING i entirely accept your level Of aora.
Speaker 1: FARMING i just viewed.
Speaker 2: THEM i think a little bit more fragile in the bullpen than some other. Teams right, now IF i have a good three Brash, Munnos, bizardo.
Speaker 1: Let's go to.
Speaker 2: Work, YEAH i just don't Think bizarto like makes that.
Speaker 1: Up he's a seventh inning, guy, Right we're not relying on him in the. Eighth we're not relying on him in the, ninth and a lot of these starters are going six.
Speaker 2: Anyway, yeah but there are a Couple there are a couple of teams that have a bunch of ninth inning guys that are throwing him the, seventh And bizarto was a seventh thinny guy throwing in the.
Speaker 1: Seventh yankees have plenty of a ninth any guys thrown in the, seventh and none of them.
Speaker 2: Perform, yeah that's Why i'm not picking The. YANKEES i am going to go to The Boston Red sox. NEXT i like them over my next. PICK i go with The Boston Red sox because they have one of the best starting pitchers In Major League baseball And gary crowse that is not hot and cold right, now but on the year in The, macro he's thrown to the peak of his. Powers and THEN i look at the other pieces in that playoff. Rotation you Assume BeO Starts game, Two, Okay he's been. Awesome twenty five starts at a three to. One you Go Giolito game, three And, giolito whether you like it or you, don't he's been really. Good twenty three starts at a three FOUR, era and THEN i look at start four if they need, one depending on how the schedule lines up as, this choose your fighter Of totally And.
Speaker 1: Connolly.
Speaker 2: Early early looks so. Good totally looks so good in his. Debut it feels like you can't really go wrong at that. Point you just go to the hotter, hand and then you go to the bullpen Because, early we'll be a swing man if he doesn't get that fourth. Spot totally will be a swing man if he doesn't get that fourth. Spot AND i look At Eraaldus, chapman who is having an unbelievable. Season i'm sorry to see that he allowed a couple of, runs uh the other. Day but you Got, whitlock who's thrown out of his mind right, Now slayton's. BACK i know the numbers aren't, awesome but Justin slayton is a, Dog wilson is, Ageless matt's is a ground ball. MACHINE i feel good about the back of that bullpen to complement the rotation of what they're showing right.
Speaker 1: Now SO i had The Red sox ranked high To So i'm not coming at you As, oh that's a terrible. Pick WHAT i am going to come at you as, is how is The Red sox pitching staff better than The mariners?
Speaker 2: GAME i Think crochet is a better one Than wu.
Speaker 1: Is, YES i agree with. YOU i think Bail wu is, Amazing so the difference is not that, big BUT i agree with. YOU i would Take. Kosh.
Speaker 2: YEAH i Think chapman is better Than munos right, now even though you're splitting hairs splitting, hairs AND i think the complimentary pieces in the rotation are throwing better right now than the complementary pieces in The mariners.
Speaker 1: Rotation game, Two gilbert Versus? BeO who you?
Speaker 2: TAKING i understand what you're, saying and it's probably like slight edge To, gilbert But BeO has a three two Era.
Speaker 1: Game, Two who you take?
Speaker 2: It maybe a slight edge To, gilbert BUT i think slight edge To crochet in game, one and then throw.
Speaker 1: Me game. Three gilito Versus, Kirby, Yeah gilito right, Now i'll Go. Kirby, kirby then get a different Opinion castillo versus a duo of rookies.
Speaker 2: That is for me right, now it toss up with how they're throwing.
Speaker 1: In the playoffs Though castillo he's had a pretty damn good year this. YEAR i, mean we'll.
Speaker 2: See BUT i also think they can mix and match in the bullpen a little bit better Than.
Speaker 1: SEATTLE i also Like brash as the second best bullpen arm to anyone The Red sox. HAVE i know that they've, had Like Will.
Speaker 2: Sin, YEAH i just think bullpen depth is much.
Speaker 1: Better, yeah maybe the STARTING i just Think gilbert bo And i'm, LIKE i know Who i'm, taking. Definitely and then In game, Three kirby hasn't pitched all that well this, Year but Gi, Alito i'm Taking. KIRBY i don't care.
Speaker 2: Guy, yeah right NOW i think It's. Giliito i'm taking the hot. Hand you're taking the tried and true guys that you are taking on, paper, certainly but one of them is throwing better than the other right.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah Because kirby has struggled, LATELY i could see where you're coming. From who's your next? Pick Oh, no it'd be background to me because we'll keep.
Speaker 2: Alternating, no, No, no it's back around to, me, right my first pick at two. Consecutive, NO i know that's what arm AND i.
Speaker 1: Did we did, one, two, Three you get four OR i get, five, six, seven. Eight we could do you could take. TWO i don't. Care why what does that? Mean that's not a. Serpentine it's like but it's. Almost, no it's. AROUND i think it's.
Speaker 2: AROUND i go, one you go, two, THREE i go, four or, five you go.
Speaker 1: Six it careful de incentivizes taking then two in a row every single time we go. Down, instead it would just be. Alterning you could take two now and then we can. Alternate, okay, yeah let's do. That, sure let's do. THAT i got to make up for. It you got two and?
Speaker 2: Three, yeah you need you need help? Here, yeah and you know. What you may consider this a, reach, okay give me the super penn Of San.
Speaker 1: DIEGO i don't think it's a reach at. ALL i had them at number.
Speaker 2: Four, okay, Good SO i Took San diego. Here and the REASON i say, That Michael king is. Back very excited for. That king back and pitching in really any capacity this. YEAR i feel really good. About paveta has been flat out awesome this, year and Then cisondar the stuff and the pedigree is there For sees the stuff For darvish the, Pedigree i'll bet on. That but you can be so darn careful and have a such a short leash with both of, them and then you turn it over to a pen Of, Suarez Mason, Miller Morohon, Estrata David, morgan who's pumping a hundred in case you haven't, Noticed Ron, marinaccio who's shoving right now in The padre. Pen and then you got other guys that factor in as. Well so for, Me, MAN i don't, Know like that's WHERE i.
Speaker 1: STAND i Love San. DIEGO i had them at number. FOUR i think the bullpen is the best in baseball still and it's such a shame to lose a picture Like Jason. Adam yeah, right but if one bullpen is able to withstand, that it'd be The San Diego. Padres you listed all the. NAMES i really have no. Notes i'm excited to see What Michael king looks like over the last few weeks going into the, playoffs because he's a HUGE x factor because if he's not Normal Michael king or even eighty percent of What Michael king. Was then the starting pitching For San diego gets pretty, weak right because cec you just never. Know and the thing is With cease is he's gonna go up against The dodgers in the, postseason And cease his numbers against The dodgers throughout his career have been. Horrific, now on the flip, Side darvish's numbers this regular season not great against The. Dodgers he's their. Daddy SO i also think about that series of, series Like padres are going up against The, Dodgers you'd Say cease is the better, pitcher But i'd rather Have. Darvish that's how these matchups get really really fun and. Interesting but all in, all you have paveda there. Too as long As king is, Solid padres had one of the better pitching. Staffs, AGAIN i would take both of these over The Red. Sox, NO i still like The Red. SOX i had him a number, six but at number, Five i'm gonna take a page out of your. Notebook who's the best pitching staff in baseball this? Year make the argument and the numbers would back you. Up at least By Ara Texas rangers number one staff will ranking first in F. War i'm surprised by that too for everybody, Listening BUT i understand Why jacob De gram is the. Man. Still Merrill, KELLY i can't say enough good things About Merril. Kelly just it feels like every single Day. CHEVEN i, know against The, brewers he had a little bit of a tough, game but The rangers still, swept, right still kept them in the. Ballgame And Jack LYDER i continue to bang the drum for this guy just gets better and better and, better locating multiple pitches now, right he's not just heater and hopefully we're throwing that breaker in the strike. Zone everything is working for him and he's really showing that potential that we all thought he could. Be and Then Jacob. Lats what's there to say when he keeps on five in and shut? Up he's not the best pitcher in the, world but in terms of, production he's got a two nine to one. Era the underlying looks pretty. Good he's striking out enough batters to, Matter he's not walking. Batters his hits per nine is incredibly. LOW i wonder what his opponent batting average. Is it's gotta be scary. Low and then the. Bullpen there's not a lot of amazing names back, there but it's. Deep it's like everyone is super. Solid they have seven arms with an era under three and a. Half since the, break they still are number one in starter era and the other fourteenth in bullpenny Ra, again it's not the best bullpen in the. World right with guys Like Sean. Armstrong you got multiple webs back. There you Got Hoby, milner you Got Robert, garcia you Got Chris. Martin you have names where it's, like, oh they're Not, munios they're Not. Chapman but think of, It Red sox, fans they have a bunch Of. Whitlocks they have a bunch Of Justin wilson's solid, arms and they have seven of. Them so it sounds, crazy but give me The. Rangers it doesn't sound.
Speaker 2: CRAZY i was hesitant to pick him after The evaldi, drop like them not Having. EVALDI i was, Like, oh they're, Smoked and somehow they've just continued to tread water in the same exact spot one hundred.
Speaker 1: Percent it's been, really really. Impressive that's what's keeping them in. Right go look at The brewers. Series it's all a bunch of low scoring wins and even on offense like that In milwaukee they're having trouble With, Texas like this pitching is for. Real shout Out Chris young by the. Way, yeah, right THE gm of The, rangers what a job building this, bullpen building the starting. Rotation evaldi goes down and you don't skip a, Beat, right how many teams did we, say go Get Merril? Kelly who was the team to do with The rangers and it's being paid off one of the best moves of the.
Speaker 2: Deadline, yeah and it's, funny like it's not necessarily bad news bears as it pertains to The ranger, pen but it feels like the closest thing we've gotten baseball right. NOW i mean like he was being passed Around Chris martin thirty nine years, old to your, point like they have so many pieces that feels, like you, know they were almost castaways with their previous. Spot, yeah and now they're just finding it in The ranger. Pen so you, know maybe maybe great minds think, alike and you, Know Chris martin is Or Chris young is is putting, together you, know a rotation in a bullpen that just fit a particular vibe and, there's you, know some sort of unity, there and it seems like it's worked all season, long and who's to.
Speaker 1: Say won't work In. October hard to, Explain it is hard to, explain but it's. Happening it is.
Speaker 2: Gritty it might be the grittiest.
Speaker 1: Pitching staff In Major League. BASEBALL i. AGREE i lean towards great. You on the other, hand not as. MUCH i.
Speaker 2: DON'T i lean towards stuff plus. Models i'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Go here with The Philadelphia.
Speaker 2: Phillies The phillies are pretty low for. ME i understand why your questions are the back of that? Rotation are they in the? Bullpen, okay so let me make my. CASE i know there's No alvarado in that bullpen For, october but they have a guy who has been as good as anybody in baseball not named skeens In Christopher sanchez at the front of that. Rotation sanchez has been. Unbelievable Ranger suarez you trust at any, point AND i know we were just talking about that earlier this. Week Love Ranger sanchez and ranger at the front is. Amazing lozardo at the end of the, day in a postseason game is going to be throwing ninety eight with a sweeper that's straight out of. Hell SO i feel okay with That game. Three In game, FOUR i understand That Rob thompson is placing a bet On Aaron.
Speaker 1: Nola that's, fine totally.
Speaker 2: FINE i know it might not, Work but who AM I i'm pulling a page out of Your rangers textbook or Your mariner's. Textbook who AM i to bet Against Aaron nola in the postseason when he has Been Aaron nola in the postseason so far in his.
Speaker 1: Career, Yeah i've bet On George kirby Over. AARONOLA i probably would two at this.
Speaker 2: Point But Aaron nola in the postseason has AN era over. Four, actually but in twenty three it was ten and a third of four run, ball five innings of four run ball in.
Speaker 1: THE ds last. YEAR i don't. Know it's Just nola like he's gonna get.
Speaker 2: Crushed he's getting killed right, now AND i don't feel awesome about. It but, hey whos to Say bueler doesn't have four awesome? Starts there are three awesome starts and then he's in the h he's in the.
Speaker 1: Rotation that's SOMEONE i don't want to Doubt.
Speaker 2: LIZARDO i understand why you would Doubt.
Speaker 1: LOZARNO i want to love. IT i want to sew bad ninety eight with a. Slider you're, right he's gonna come out throwing.
Speaker 2: Fuzz And i'm not saying it's awesome by any. Stretch let me tell you. That i'm not saying the three and four are. Awesome i'm saying the one and two are. Awesome but here's why it. Drops here's why it drops for. Me the one and two are absolutely. AWESOME i love both of. Those sanchez And rangers, wars no doubt about. IT i Love Yuan duran him in the. NINTH i feel really really good about.
Speaker 1: It DO i feel good about everybody? Else So i'm fifteenth In Bullpenny ra since the break and they won't Have. ALVERADO i just look and it's, LIKE i Like Matt, STROM i Like Orion. Kirkering David robertson is like forty and and he's.
Speaker 2: Great, yeah here's my, thing, MAN i look at one and two AND i, Say, Okay sanchez And, SUAREZ i love, It doran love, It strom love. It, Robertson, yeah he's been. Great kirkering love it that's enough to get you through a postseason. Series, like it's not like you're playing four games in a. Row you get an off day after two game. Stretches we see relievers throw in every game in the, postseason AND i trust my big four in that bullpen every game in the.
Speaker 1: Postseason it's so funny how AND i just felt privated as. Too it's like a guy we haven't seen in the postseason, yet but it is having a good regular. Season you feel good about him going into the postseason because what you're watching right, now The, Phillies i've seen this bullpen fold in the, postseason so Now i'm hesitant even though they're putting up good regular. Seasons but is it their fault they've been in the postseason other other arms. Haven't AND i like those other arms better just BECAUSE i haven't seen it. YET i don't think that's fair by. Me, Yeah AND i think a lot of us sometimes fall into that bucket where it's, like because someone struggled in the, postseason what the camp bounds?
Speaker 2: Back, yeah what's better going into this? Postseason no sample or a slightly negative, sample.
Speaker 1: Probably slightly a negative. Sample and it's Like kirkering right Strong Tanner. Banks you, know Maybe Tanner banks isn't a great, example but some of these guys have just seen not be their best sometimes in, postseason which scares me a little. Bit so it's almost, like because they're there so, Often i'm docking, them which isn't. Fair so Maybe i'm a little bit too low on The. Phillies BUT i do definitely have some other teams THAT i would take over. Them, okay and now we'll start, alternating so we'll go one by one by.
Speaker 2: One, Yes AND i want to get to yours in a, moment but before, THAT i would love to take your quick.
Speaker 1: BREAK i like how you took the ad break arm, yesterday just took it because he couldn't. Decide he got. Scared really, okay, yes BUT i could tell you just took it because it's about time to do the ad. Break. YEAH i.
Speaker 2: SAW i saw that we were at twenty seven to, fifteen AND i was, like you know, what let's do it before we get to.
Speaker 1: Thirty but With aram, scared like he was already. Panicking you're not.
Speaker 2: Scared i'm never. Scared i'm.
Speaker 1: Scared SOMETIMES i think you're doing, well not as well as. Me but better Than arm did. Yesterday so, sweet give me The. REDS i just love this rotation so. Much now they're not, perfect But Green Hunter green is as close to perfect is that any starting pitcher of the. Playoffs this guy is mowing down. Hitters and when you put up those type of numbers in the little league park that The reds play, in a Great AMERICAN i, Mean i'll take him against just about. Anybody And. LODOLO i, mean, finally how many years have we been super super high On lodolo first round, pick seventh overall out A. Tcu Unbelievable arm comes, up flashes, brilliance but it's just perpetually. Injured and then when he comes, back he's. Inconsistent but he's been healthy this. Year he's pitching to a low threes again in that. Ballpark lodolo IS i think one of the most underrated pitchers that could potentially be in the. Playoffs now where The red's gonna make, IT i don't, Know but for this, exercise we're looking at all these teams that are within striking, distance And, Lodolo i'll take him at a number two against just about. Anybody LIKE i have a question for, You lodolo Or Brian.
Speaker 2: Bao, nah right, NOW i Think.
Speaker 1: BAO i Think i'm Going.
Speaker 2: LODOLO i understand why you would say number right, NOW i Go, Bayo.
Speaker 1: AND i understand why you'd Go. Bao BUT i think it's a conversation and for me, personally would Go. Lodolo abbot is. Interesting abbot is. Interesting he's put together an unbelievable. Year he's coming off an unbelievable, start but if you look at his, career he's slowed down towards the final month or two every single. Time it makes. Sense where he's a young pitcher getting up there in, innings he's not quite as precise as he was earlier on in the, season might leave one too many, hangars and that's where the runs. Come AND i have no idea knowing that what he's going to look like in the, PLAYOFFS i don't, know but maybe and here's What i'm HANGING i had on a little bit extra adrenaline keeps him, precise and then he can continue to do what he's done in the regular, season which is put up in the era below three and that's my three. Starter and Then Brady singer is there a hotter pitcher in baseball right, now seven of his last eight starts he's given up one run or fewer ground ball artist and that's my. Four, now middle of the road bullpen doesn't scare. Anybody there's a lot of guys WHO i. Like there's nobody THAT i. Love it's not The rangers bullpen where it's like seven GUYS i, like but The reds have like four THAT i. Like but here's the, Weapon Chase burns in a two winning type. Role what does he look like in that? Bullpen in my, OPINION i think it's gonna be. AWESOME i think it's gonna be similar to the weapon That miserawski can. Be NOW i Like miserawski more, again but If i'm, comparing that would be the closest comparison of just a human missile coming in throwing one hundred miles an hour maybe more in short berths with that unbelievable breaking, ball then you could really just go to two pitches and dominate through two. INNINGS i feel like he's gonna put up a two, inning four strikeout performance if The reds make the. Playoffs so that makes me feel a lot better about the. BULLPEN i still don't love, it BUT i really like the. ROTATION i like the, bullpen but it has more upside With. Burns SO i think The reds are one of the best rotations we got in this.
Speaker 2: Draft, okay SO i totally understand why you Went cincinnati, there and, FRANKLY i don't fault you one bit because after THIS i feel like everything drops off pretty.
Speaker 1: Exponentially it's, funny, THOUGH i, mean Maybe i'm just too you, know And phillies fans ate me for lunch. Yesterday AM i just low on The? PHILLIES i think you'll, say just a little. BIT i Think i'm A Red october, guy but Maybe i'm. Not, NO i. Am i'll always be a.
Speaker 2: REDT i think YOU'RE i think you're fired up about The philly, offense but The philly.
Speaker 1: Staff, no oh, HERE i was low on The, phillies or are you? Really that's Why i'm, like wait a. Minute What i'm valuing right now is Anti. PHILLIES i don't mean. IT i don't mean to be. Mean phillies. Fans you know what this? Means they're gonna win The World? Series, yes.
Speaker 2: You're.
Speaker 1: Where they're playing so, well And i'm here to be, like, no your tenth on both.
Speaker 2: Drafts, honestly in a year where nothing makes, sense it's either just gonna be The dodgers walking, everybody or it's going to be The phillies that, like actually get over the hump this.
Speaker 1: Time, yeah it might. BE i still think there are two good staffs before it drops.
Speaker 2: Off you think there are, Two, Okay So i'm a little torn between. Two in The American, league do you have AN, NL i.
Speaker 1: Have AN nl and AN. Al.
Speaker 2: OKAY i think at this Point i'm gonna lean on star power And i'm gonna go with The New York.
Speaker 1: Yankees the bullpen is so. Ast was that your ale team or? No, nope The YANKEES i have ranked.
Speaker 2: Eleventh So i'm willing to Trust, weaver who looked really good postseason last.
Speaker 1: Year And.
Speaker 2: Bednar i'm willing to Trust. Bednar i'm willing to Trust Fernando. Cruz it is fourteen and a half strikeouts per.
Speaker 1: Nine, Yes.
Speaker 2: Doval In devon are toss ups for, me.
Speaker 1: But They're doval In.
Speaker 2: DEVON i Know devon is a five and a half hera this. YEAR i know he's been terrible in high, leverage but if you put him in in the seventh inning or the sixth, inning it's, okay like it.
Speaker 1: Might be, Fine so we'll.
Speaker 2: See and THEN i look at the rotation man AND i See, Rodin freed And schlittler is the clear cut, one, two, Three and then he'll probably is the. Four AND i feel good about that compared to any other rotation that's still on the.
Speaker 1: Board also feel pretty decent About Will. WARREN i mean it's the. Five like we'll see if he even makes postseason. STARTS i don't, know BUT i am saying, that like every, DAY i feel pretty, good which is why since the, break they're fifth in starter. Era, yeah they're twenty seventh in bullpenny Ra yeah.
Speaker 2: That scares me a little. Bit i'm betting on names in the bullpen And i'm betting on run of form in the.
Speaker 1: Rotation, now did this past series against The tigers may make me drop them in my? Rankings? Yeah, Absolutely i'm a prisoner of the Moment yankee fan who can't watch them. Objectively some people are saying that now smarter people are saying this is a perfect. Ranking so which side are you? On are you the smarter or? Less SO i don't. Know i'm not calling anybody. OUT i feel good about The yankees'. Rotation the Bull i'm, terrified, terrible AND i get. It terrified LIKE i get. It but So i'm gonna go next of a. ROTATION i like More cubs. NOW i think the reason they probably dropped off you is because their bullpen is. Terrifying you, know you Lose Dania. Palenzia it's a similar, Bucket so how does it separate for? Me, Shoda Matthew, Boyd Kate, horton and then you got some sort of tie on ray combo in the fourth. GAME i personally go With james and Ty, on who's kind of just been the definition of. Solid he's gonna pitch to a four era pretty. Good he'll keep this offense in the, game which is still very. Good they're second in starter era since the. Break Matthew boyd is just putting up an incredible. Season he's got an ra below three showed has found. It horton doesn't allow. Runs. EVER i feel better about those three THAN i do The. Yankees and for how much we trash this cub's, bullpen they're twenty first in BULLPEN ara since the break Of. Dye The yankees at twenty. Seventh now there are names in The yankees bullpen you feel much better. ABOUT i picked The mariners for a similar. Reason BUT i also am pessimistic about The, yankees And i'm watching them just getting blown to pieces while The. Cubs it's not the sexy, names but it's not quite as bad as The. Yankees, yeah AND i like the rotation. More AND i still have another ale team above The. YANKEES i hope you don't take, them do? You? OKAY i.
Speaker 2: Do i've Got cleveland, here you stole?
Speaker 1: Them, Okay sorry about.
Speaker 2: That. CLEVELAND i feel like they could if they do sneak in mix and match their way To tiger's success like we saw in the regular season last year at the end of the end in the.
Speaker 1: POSTSEASON i don't mind the rotation at.
Speaker 2: All so After, gavin where do people slot In?
Speaker 1: BIBY i still. TRUST i know he's having a tough. Year, YEAH i still Trust. Bibby Joey cantillo has Been cantillo has been. Gross he makes a postseason. Start for, me there's really no pedigree there with cant find. Nasty but, again that's what we're talking about with some of these. Rookies. Yep like there's not a lot of pedigree from them. Either And Parker messek has been one of the best rookie starters during his little cup of coffee so far of any of. Them spitch you to With eri blow, TWO i, know and that's your.
Speaker 2: Four he's a little scary because he doesn't strike enough dudes. OUT i will say, that like the stuff is not loud. Enough I'M i don't think for postseason. Baseball but secone just went what?
Speaker 1: Seven no? Hit, yeah you got him. Two and the bullpen has been awesome The guardians since the break fifth Best BULLPENNY ra thirteenth Best STARTER era.
Speaker 2: Two they found another demon in casey haven't watched much Of Eric. Sabrowski sabrowski threw for them a little bit at the end of last, year and he factored into some of their bullpen. Dominance But sabrowski is. Disgusting that curveball is. Unbelievable he's really.
Speaker 1: Good Kate smith is still a.
Speaker 2: Demon kate is like the most steady reliever in baseball at this.
Speaker 1: Point so. Good so, YEAH i like The guardians. Pick it's. FUNNY i had The guardians above The.
Speaker 2: Phillies, okay, wow AND i GUESS i reach for The, phillies but DAMN i go With.
Speaker 1: Cleveland AM i just?
Speaker 2: WRONG i think you could be a little, wrong to be.
Speaker 1: Honest what's with me right? NOW i don't. Know i'm sticking to, it, though at least so next, up you took The, Guardians Phillies yankees are, gone all, Right So i'm just gonna go with. Twelve The Blue jays don't love, it BUT i do feel good about a. Rotation Bieber, Gosmin Shureser. Brios i'll Take. Bieber gosman has been pitching out of his mind. Lately schures are they're GONNA i don't know if they're skipping one of his, starts but they're giving him a little bit more of a break, here WHICH i think is gonna bode well for the. Postseason And shures are with adrenaline kind of his last. Ride i'll back. That and Then brios is having a tough second. Half, okay he's your, four. Right. Yeah the problem is the bullpen has stunk since the break twenty fifth In bullpenny Ra now there are members in The Blue jays bullpen who have not been pitching as well as they did in the front. Half but Really i'm looking At Jeff, hoffman and the Reason i'm comfortable taking The Blue jays here is, like, SORRY i still believe in. Him is that? Crazy it's Still Jeff. Hoffman the strikeouts are still, there it's just he's walking. Everyone so if he can make a little mechanical tweak or maybe it's, MENTAL i don't, know and just be back in the, zone the stuff is too good not to. Succeed and then if he's back to, pitching even to a low threes three and a half THE, ara which is not. Crazy i've seen him put together way better stretches than. That This Blue jays bullpen gets a lot better because of the. Ninth you don't have to worry about. Losing you Got Jeff. Hoffman he can lock it. Down so that's Why i'm not in love with The Blue, jays BECAUSE i still have. QUESTIONS i don't love the drug off Into, scherzer even THOUGH i still would back. Him, yeah we'll see quite What bieber looks. Like hasn't been great over his last two. Starts i'll take The Blue, jays THOUGH i feel okay about.
Speaker 2: It so you rely on your best guys to throw their best stuff in the. Postseason that's like WHAT i kind of adhere. To best guys throw best shit. LOWER i like as A swiss army. Knife he can just kind of fill in wherever. Needed if a starter goes two and a, third you can bridge lower until you get to leverage. Guys Brendan, little it's a matter of throwing. Strikes he could come in and curveball his way through a, one, two three, Inning yes he. Could Louis varlin throws. Fuzz Sir anthony throws. Fuzz these guys could ninety nine their way.
Speaker 1: THROUGH i Know varlin's been so bad for The, jays at least.
Speaker 2: LATELY i, know but he was really good With, minnesota and that's why we saw a top one hundred prospect move For Louis varland really.
Speaker 1: Good that's why it's like they're. There can they perform better down the? Stretch i'm hoping, Yeah AND i.
Speaker 2: Like it's just a matter of hunkering down and throwing your best.
Speaker 1: Stuff were they next for?
Speaker 2: You toronto was next for. Me, Yeah SO i like that pick for. You now it starts to get a little hairy And, HONESTLY i don't Think i'm reaching here WHEN i Say, houston Because i'm betting on the best one two punch still on the board and one of the better one two punches in. Baseball Hunter brown Fromber Baldez game, One game, TWO i don't care who. Starts they're both, awesome AND i Trust Hunter brown and Fromber, Baldez Christian. XAVIER i know he's coming Off Tommy john. SURGERY i know the era is north of fourth through a handful of. Starts he started a no hitter in the. POSTSEASON i started a no hitter in the freaking it Was World?
Speaker 1: Series?
Speaker 2: Right was It World series or was It alcs against The. Phillies, yes it was no hitter in The World.
Speaker 1: Series and he's he gives me.
Speaker 2: Nightmares, YEAH i understand because he's been A yankee killer.
Speaker 1: Before yankees did hit him in his last. Start watch, Out, javier there we, go just get. IT i don't even want to put that into the. ETHER i did beat, It, AVIER i did beat. It. Yeah the thing is with the ashes of the, BULLPEN i.
Speaker 2: Know and No hater really sucks.
Speaker 1: Capable we got bad news About hater. TOO i don't even know if he's going to be ready for the. Postseason he hit another. Snag he hasn't even started throwing. Yet, yeah so if he hasn't started throwing, yet that hurts the bullpen a lot because he was putting up an awesome season and Since hater went out On august, eighth Since august, ninth it's a bottom ten. Bullpen. YEAH i still love a bray you and they've had a lot of solid performances to get them to this. Point but now you're starting to see those subside and Without hater to come in and save. Them BUT i agree with. YOU i feel really good about those. Three but here's the thing for Is Jason alexander who just shut down The Blue, Jays LIKE i don't, KNOW i. Know it could also be.
Speaker 2: If you trust mcculors to just spin a bunch of curve balls for two innings and then you bullpen. It but, like how often do you need a game four?
Speaker 1: Starter you?
Speaker 2: Know like why Can't fromber go one four? Seven i'd probably Get brown one for, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Brown brown one four?
Speaker 2: Seven like, okay, Actually, carrot who would you give one four?
Speaker 1: Seven would you still just give it To? Fromber Because brown is.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable brown has been ridiculous for sake of track. Record, HONESTLY i feel like it could change depending on off. DAYS i would set up Like brown to start game, one and THEN i would maybe set Up fromber to start game one the next go, round depending on who.
Speaker 1: Pitches better in The.
Speaker 2: Alds, YEAH i don't just ride the hotter hand and it's, Like, okay you start game, one you start game.
Speaker 1: TWO i Had astros next, too SO i like to.
Speaker 2: Pick the other thing THAT i want to shout out is the bullpen depth is really not. Great you, Know bray you can. Close But Brian king has been good this. Year oakert has been good this. Year and a name That i'm not ready to give up. On man like it feels like The angels for, you but a player for. ME i know he was terrible last. Year But Craig kimbrel has punched out ten across seven innings of work so far this. Year i'm not saying it's gonna be. Amazing i'm just, saying, like it's Still Craig. Kimbrel and what if he turns back the clock a little, bit we.
Speaker 1: See what happened To. Chapman who knows with These hall of, FAMERS i, know maybe they could catch lightning in a. BOTTLE i don't hate the. SHOUT i don't hate it at all because the stuff has looked. Good and if the stuff is good and he's in the, zone Still Craig kimberl, yep my next. Pick the last four teams for me are, tough but there's one that kind of rises to the top of the last, four and that's The. Tigers. YEAH i Get scooble best. Pictrelive maybe you could Say, skeins but in this format It's. Schooble so game ONE i feel good against just about. Anybody the problem is game two and THREE i feel not. Good AND i think they might have of at least the division leaders the weakest two, three just Because flarerty and my is like they still have. Talent it's Still Jack, flerty it's Still Casey Mies, like these are good, pitchers but the second Half's i've just been really. Disappointed now mys Throw oka in his last, Outing flarerty not so much since the. Break they're seventeenth in starter, era and there's a REASON i didn't really List Charlie. Morton Maybe Troy milton is able to throw some valuable innings for them in the. Playoffs, Yeah Kyle finnigan going down really hurts this, bullpen but they are eleventh In bullpenny ra since the. Break there's still remnants of chaos still. There SO i don't feel good about the rotation at all outside Of, schooble BUT i feel pretty good about the, bullpen AND i Have, scooble and when we're getting to this part of the, DRAFT i feel like it's The.
Speaker 2: Tigers, yes we are getting to this part of the, draft and that is Why i'm gonna bed on a little bit of chaos and The National league right. Here, okay there's a world where the, one two three in the postseason For Carlos mendoza is McClain. SPROTE i don't think that's actually gonna, happen but all three of those guys can be on the postseason. Roster McClain seems like your game one star right, now and that is electric whoever you decide to move to the. Pen arm made the point on the last, episode what If manaia just crossed fires and ticks up to like ninety three for two innings and it. Works Clay. Holmes we know this guy has been An All star closer. Before what If Clay holmes pivots to the pen and is really good and, then, oh by the, way you Got Tyler, rodgers you Got Edwin, Diaz, Brooks rayley's been throwing the ball, Well gregorysoto still throws one hundred miles an. Hour there's enough here to make it intriguing to stay away from the autumn three in this.
Speaker 1: Draft so here's how you know a pitcher isn't performing. Well When jack doesn't say they're performing, well he goes with their. Stuff, yeah you, know it's, like that's. Correct guy's throwing a. Hundred how's he do?
Speaker 2: It Ryan, helsey he's throwing a hundred.
Speaker 1: Hundred THAT i had The mets ranked dead.
Speaker 2: Last, okay SO i get why you did, that BUT i just disagree with.
Speaker 1: You, okay that's. Funny here's the thing three. Rookies rookies historically have not performed well in the, playoffs no matter how good they do in the regular. Season And i'm not even Sure Brandon sproute is even. Ready tong looked great in his first, start not so much in a. Second that's what we have to go off of. McClain i like he's a rookie Going game, one him Versus Christopher sanchez him, verse like showed him versus anyone's. Won i'm taking all of, them every single. One in the, Postseason i'm taking over whoever The mets are gonna go with at third number one. Starter and here's the. Thing when none of your starters can go very long the, bullpen it weighs on. Them it weighs on, Him it weighs on, Him it weighs on. Him that's why in the second half The mets bullpen ranks twenty third in era they ring twenty third and starter era.
Speaker 2: Two think about who's been making those. STARTS i, Mean sanga was making those, starts and who's to Say sanga can't ghost fork is way through two?
Speaker 1: Inning, Yes sega ninety.
Speaker 2: Six, sometimes, UH i understand what you're. Saying but, again the postseason is a different structure than the regular, season and it's a different structure for these, rookies and they've been going back to the well with, Like, okay time For manaya, again time for homes.
Speaker 1: Again are you enjoying?
Speaker 2: That, No i'm hating it right.
Speaker 1: Now but the seasons a little.
Speaker 2: Different it's.
Speaker 1: True we could just wish and.
Speaker 2: Pray i'm In, hey we are at the wish and pray point of the.
Speaker 1: Program all, right let's wish and prey on The Arizona.
Speaker 2: Dividbacks, DUDE i know they were dead last for.
Speaker 1: Me the that's real. LAST i have The giants at. Sixteen it's funny because they're actually pitching pretty well since the, break which is why they got the tiebreaker for. Me not the sexiest. Snaps gallon been pitching a lot better since the. Break you know. THAT i don't even have to talk about the fact that he throws ninety four because his numbers are actually. Good, Yeah Ryan nelson ninety, six just. KIDDING i don't have to talk about velocity because he's been really good since the. Break SO i have those. Two i'm taking those over anybody The mets are gonna give. Me and then. Three you, know Ed Ward rodriguez was a good pitcher like five years. Ago brandon fought stuff plus is not. Bad that's what we, got and that the bullpen nineteenth is not bottom.
Speaker 2: Ten have you done the read the names of the guys in The diamondbacks bullpen?
Speaker 1: Yet, Yeah i've seen them. Too they're not that.
Speaker 2: GREAT i, mean, listen No, martinez No, gamkle No. Puck that bullpen is. Decimated Saw, frank uh parlay is. Over he is back in the. Fold Saw frank was dealing with a gambling.
Speaker 1: Suspension there almost A World series Champion andrew Sl.
Speaker 2: Frank is Saw frank eligible for postseason play if he was on the suspended?
Speaker 1: List maybe. Not it's a great.
Speaker 2: Question that's a great question somebody answering the YouTube comments or via our. Discord if Sal frank is ineligible for postseason play and you take Sl frank out of the, fold you're relying On Jake, Woodford Taylor, Rashie Kyle, Bachis Ryan thompson is four to, Three Jalen, Beeks Brandon, Garcia John, Curtis Anthony Di scliffani to get you humongous outs in the.
Speaker 1: Prestseason all of them have not been very, good and they're still better than The mets since the. Break.
Speaker 2: Uh, yeah but The mets have sex, appeal name, intrigue they've got. Stuff hellsley throws one. Hundred uh the last.
Speaker 1: Production, sorry you've been talking About bozra. Forever you Like production? Two? YEAH i. Do like, production but it doesn't fit my agenda.
Speaker 2: Here last pick of the draft Is San, francisco and you look at the rotation and you're okay with, it the front Two web And, ray but after That verlander Gets game. Three, Okay verlander has been he's been okay as of, late and then game, FOUR i don't think you need to do. THAT i think you'll just Run Logan web into the. Ground there No dovall in this pen really. Hurts Brian walker has been better as of. Late they have other guys that have been. Good Matt cage has been. Good Luke, CAZy i don't know where been. Good budo has been okay for them as, well.
Speaker 1: Has been good for. Them Sorry mets, fans and Sorry mets fans that The giants bullpen is ninth and E rara since the. Break that's WHY i ranked them. Higher there's just, yeah let's go through game one, Starters web versus, McLain who you, taking, Oh, Web ray Versus, peterson toss? UP i THINK i might Take, ray and then The giants bullpen has been. Better toss. Up that's why The mets fell to. Last, yeah, okay that's our. Draft you're already for a weekend. Preview well's, uh do you have the teams written? DOWN i do go over. Them.
Speaker 2: Okay SO i took The dodgers. One you took The brewers two and The mariners. THREE i took The Red sox four and The padres. Five you took The. RANGERS i took The. Phillies you took The. REDS i took The. Yankees you took The. CUBS i took The. Guardians you took The Blue. JAYS i took The. Astros you took The. TIGERS i took The. Mets you took The. DIAMONDBACKS i took The. Giants mets, Last giants, Last diamondbacks, Last actually The. Giants, okay weekend preview. Time i'm just gonna throw you some pitching matchups and you tell me who the winner. Is i'm actually gonna pivot on. THAT i want line predictions for both of these. Guys at seven ten pm In South, Florida Trek scooble Against Sandy alcntra In Tigers.
Speaker 1: Marlins, OOH i Think sandy goes qs quality, start six, innings three, runs Six k's, OKAY i Think scooble goes eight, innings four, hits one earned seven.
Speaker 2: Punchouts, Okay Shane, Boz Matt boyd one twenty on A, Friday baby At Wrigley, Field boyd at home Against.
Speaker 1: Boss i'm gonna Take. Boyd give me The, cubs.
Speaker 2: Okay, Uh let's go To Luisia Lucas gilito At fenway at seven ten.
Speaker 1: Tonight, Mmm Red sox have kind of owned. Us this is where we bounce. Back give me the. Inks, okay this one fires me.
Speaker 2: Up seven to ten. Tonight Jonah toong In New york Against jacob De gram making his return To Metland.
Speaker 1: Rangers rangers that it's a De grom like remember? Me that would be so.
Speaker 2: Cool, yeah Gimme Hurston waldrip's line against The astros In atlanta seven to fifteen On, friday.
Speaker 1: Five, innings two, runs Five k's pedestrian line for. Him. Okay.
Speaker 2: Uh give me the total number of ground balls induced By Quinn priester And Andre palante And cardinals brewers In.
Speaker 1: Milwaukee cardinals make a lot of, contact which means there's going to be a lot of ground. Balls give me twelve.
Speaker 2: Twelve total or just from priest oh, oh just from.
Speaker 1: Priests plant is ground ball. Machine. Two, yeah but The birds are probably gonna lift it in the air and like be, like oh nice.
Speaker 2: Gros, okay but you got twelve ground balls From Quinn. Priester he's twelve and. Two does he improve to thirteen and?
Speaker 1: Two? Yes he? Does.
Speaker 2: Okay H Yoshinoba yamamoto In San francisco Against Justin Verlander Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Giants yamamoto's coming off his career high in. INNINGS i actually think that's the Sneaky giants. Win. There give Me verlander and The.
Speaker 2: Giants, okay Raised cubs On saturday At, Wrigley Colin ray and his four to two Against Drew rasmussen and his two SIX.
Speaker 1: I like the raised bounce back. There give me The Rays.
Speaker 2: Okay Orioles Blue jays In, Toronto Chris bassett Against Trevor rodgers In.
Speaker 1: Toronto can't go against The rogers. Train give me The orioles and four straight wins by. Walkoff momentum is good over there In.
Speaker 2: Baltimore that's a three o'clock start In, toronto four o'clock In. Washington how many pitches thrown ninety seven plus Between Cade cavali And Bubba.
Speaker 1: Chandler CAN i just say all of. Them, yeah that's, fine all, right all of?
Speaker 2: Them how About freed and Bail Red Sox yankees At fenway at four o'clock On.
Speaker 1: Saturday yankees.
Speaker 2: Begrudgingly you don't feel good, hot you don't feel awesome about.
Speaker 1: THAT i never feel good against The Red.
Speaker 2: Sox, okay let's Go Mets rangers at four o'clock On. Saturday Brandon sprote Against Patrick. CORBYN MM.
Speaker 1: I think The rangers stay. HOT i like Sprot corbin, LIKE i gotta look at how his numbers are against The. Mets obviously spent a ton of time In. Washington The Mets bats have seen him, plenty SO i could be wrong, there BUT i STILL i would go with The.
Speaker 2: Rangers corbyn's been really bad after The All star. Break he was really good before. It diamondbacks have been really.
Speaker 1: Good what but The rangers have been really? Good?
Speaker 2: Yeah diamondbacks. TWINS i bet you didn't think you were gonna get one of. These but It's Joe ryan Against Ryan nelson at seven o'clock On.
Speaker 1: Saturday snake's, Alive ryan like if he doesn't absolutely dominate the twins Of No shot and The diamondbacks offense is still.
Speaker 2: GREAT i THINK i love that for the induced vertical break Crowd saturday at seven to ten In. Minnesota that's your ballgame Between Ryan nelson And Joe.
Speaker 1: Ryan you Like, risers go check it.
Speaker 2: Out eight On saturday Night Padres. Rockies but It's darvish Against, dolander Where san diego away from cours For, dolander who has been very good away from.
Speaker 1: Course, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Padres, Okay Hunter green In sacramento Against Louis, Severino red's a's.
Speaker 1: Reds you Got green on the. Mound there's not a lot of teams and pitchers that could point me in a different. Direction, okay, scrolling, scrolling? Scrolling.
Speaker 2: Okay how about one forty On Sunday Rangers mets In New, York nolan McLain Against Jacob, Latz rangers.
Speaker 1: Sweep all?
Speaker 2: Right how about this is fun four oh five In San francisco On, Sunday Logan webb Against Tyler glassnow And Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Giants. Dodgers Glass now is pitching out of his mind right, now and The dodgers have always done pretty well against web IF i remember, CORRECTLY i think that's where The dodgers get one.
Speaker 2: Back cool and then last One Sunday Night, baseball The Yankees Red sox At, Fenway Will warren Against Gary. Krochet crochet is gonna mollywop Us Red. Sox, okay so The yankees win the, series but The Red sox.
Speaker 1: Salvage, yes and they went On Sunday Night. Baseball cool plug the. Merch so that'll do, it. Folks hopefully everybody enjoyed this episode Of The Just Baseball, show and if you, did, again the best way to support without spending a dime is to rate and review On, Spotify apple podcast five. Stars SO i was, liking, subscribing and commenting on, YouTube make sure to go get Your Just baseball. Merch of, Course i'm rocking the. Hat go get yours in the episode, description as well as joined the best baseball group chain the. World i'm telling you if you're waiting until the, POSTSEASON i understand for the last, Month but in the, Postseason discord is going to be so much fun. Again it's just ten dollars a month to, join less than a price of a. SANDWICH i can't wait. Again you can find the link in the episode of. Description it's been super fun, now but for the POSTSEASON i can imagine it's gonna be one of our best. Months so, again that link is in the episode description For jack. Mcfellan I'm Peter. Apple have a great weekend with. That thank, you