Speaker 1: It's time to catch a cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the.
Speaker 3: Jubile Show, Jeff is on the phone today for to catch a cheater, and he thinks that his girlfriend, Kat, who's been dating for three months, might already be messing around. We'll see if we can help him out, Jeff. Sorry, you're going through this, man, what's going on? Why do you think Kat's cheating on you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Man, I mean, look, I'll just keep her short and simple pretty much. Kat and I go to these parties every I don't know, every couple of.
Speaker 2: Weeks or so.
Speaker 4: It's just kind of common friends that we have. I'm an actor, she's an actor. We have a lot of actor friends and nothing.
Speaker 2: We were at one of.
Speaker 4: These parties and I was talking to this one guy outside having a cigarette, and he was asking me how I was going with Kat, and I was just telling, you know, it's going good. I mean I like her, I think I love her. So far, so good. And then he starts telling me, like to going on this tangent. I'll tell me to be careful, keep an eye out on her. He saw her go in the room with this guy and he was in there and she was in there a long time with them, and like that really called me off guard and I can't stop thinking about this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's always disturbing, especially when it's somebody that's close to you, like you would hope they're just looking out for you.
Speaker 1: Did you say anything to Kat?
Speaker 4: I mean I hadn't.
Speaker 2: No, I haven't a second.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, Okay, does she act different around you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: But I feel like I might start acting different because it's on my mind.
Speaker 5: Yeah, did this guy like give you details about who she was in the room with or like, was it just.
Speaker 2: Kind of only? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I just told me they were just in there.
Speaker 2: And again he didn't sit there and confirm it.
Speaker 4: That, like you know, they did who knows what, But like he was just saying they were in.
Speaker 2: There a long time.
Speaker 1: And how old do you know this dude?
Speaker 4: She's a kind of mine. He's a homie, I mean when I'm best friends, but I know him.
Speaker 1: Does he like Cat? Like, like, is he cool with her being your your girl?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, he's my home.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't see why he'd have a problem with Cat. He's just kind of part of our friend group.
Speaker 2: We all hang out at these parties, were all artists. No, yeah, he's cool.
Speaker 5: Did you ever think about asking somebody else at these parties, like if they'd seen her doing anything?
Speaker 2: Not not yet at least sure.
Speaker 5: I mean, you don't really want it to get back to her that you're running around you and being like, what's my girl doing? So probably better that you haven't. Has she done anything like this before? Like does she have a history of cheating that you're aware of?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no no.
Speaker 5: And you didn't see where the guy, like the who she went in with, like if you didn't go check on it, like, oh, let me go, where's my girlfriend?
Speaker 4: I wasn't there, or of course I would have like investigated or even gone in the room if I actually saw her going in the room back then of course it was just that was.
Speaker 2: Bad to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, well we'll try to figure it out for you already told us what grocery store she's a rewards card member at, So we'll call and pretending to be from the grocery store and tell her that every single month, we choose one rewards card member at randomly gest free flowers delivered from our formal apartment, and we'll see if she sends us see you or to somebody else.
Speaker 2: Okay, sounds good.
Speaker 1: Okay, please, I'll come back and get your to catch theeter.
Speaker 2: Next.
Speaker 3: Right in the middle of to catch a teeter and if you're just joining us, Jeff is on the phone, and Jeff thinks that his girlfriend Kat might be cheating. They've been dating for three months. So in a minute, we're gonna call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's a rewards member at and say that every single month, we choose one rewards member who gets three flowers delivered from our Florida department. We'll see if she sends those to Jeff or to somebody else. But before we do that, Jeff, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 4: What happened was, I was just like one of these parties with my girlfriend and a bunch of other actor and artist friends of ours, just to get together where we just you know, enjoy ourselves during drink a little play some games. And I was outside having a cigarette with one of the homies, is just one of our friends that comes to these parties off and then he starts just asking me questions about Kat, how it's going with her, And I'm telling him, you know things are going good. I like her, I think I love her. It's been three months. And then he's just starts putting off on this tangent, telling me to be careful, keeping an eye out on her and.
Speaker 2: Whatnot, and telling me that he saw Cat go into a room with another guy who was in there for a long time. And yeah, that's the big juice.
Speaker 1: Anybody tells you that. All right, are you read for us to call her?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Here we go. Hello, this is Gorbyn calling from I speak to Cat please.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she's a sleep right now?
Speaker 1: No take message or so this is cat phone.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm just answering it for.
Speaker 2: She passed up.
Speaker 1: Now I can call back. I'm calling from the grocery store.
Speaker 2: What the Tim?
Speaker 4: Tim?
Speaker 2: What are you doing? Tim?
Speaker 4: Yo? Tim?
Speaker 2: What are you doing? What do you Why are you with Cat?
Speaker 1: Tim? This is the Jewel Show. It's a radio show. My name is Jewbel.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hi, I am Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 3: And that's your whatddy Jeff on the phone and we do a segment called to Catch Cheater. So he thought Kat might be cheating because you kind of said she might be.
Speaker 2: Oh man, yeah, you know, Jeff, what.
Speaker 4: Tim, Tim, are you serious?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 4: You're the one that would I don't know.
Speaker 5: All right, let's not jump to conclusions even though I have. Also let's go Tim, why are you answering Cat's phone? And why are you there while she's asleep?
Speaker 6: Why do you guys think?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're not denying it?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no?
Speaker 1: How long has this been going on?
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 6: What the man?
Speaker 2: Tim?
Speaker 6: What are you talking?
Speaker 2: What are you doing with Kat? What are you doing?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 6: Didn't we talked last week? I told you to watch out for her.
Speaker 2: That's what she does.
Speaker 4: He didn't tell me it was you, Pie.
Speaker 7: I mean, yeah, I guess I didn't, But yeah, that was me to went their room with her, So, like, you know, I guess surprised.
Speaker 3: Wait, so when you told him that his girlfriend Kat went in the room with somebody, you were talking about yourself?
Speaker 6: I was, I mean yeah, I mean I was trying to trying to be a good dude. Let him know.
Speaker 2: You know, she kind of know them to do this.
Speaker 5: Bro, you're just trying to help him out by baiting her or like you just wanted to do this?
Speaker 1: Like do you like her or what?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: I don't understand. I'm so lost.
Speaker 7: No, everyone's just kind of hooked up at these parties, and that's like kind of what happens.
Speaker 4: Man, there, Jeff, you know, you know this is what happens at these parties.
Speaker 2: Bro, Bro, Bro, don't call me bro man, you can't. You're ruin everything, you will everything? Yeah, settled down, all right, something, I'm done.
Speaker 4: I'm done. I'm done.
Speaker 1: I'm done. Have me done to this guy? Got some nerve?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 6: What happened to the party before?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 7: We if I if I remember correctly here, Jeff, someone instigated something with me a couple of weeks ago and told me that KAV was.
Speaker 6: Probably all doing the same thing.
Speaker 4: Remember this, Look, all I remember is that you were being east of trash.
Speaker 2: You are a piece of trash and the worst friend ever.
Speaker 7: Damn, Jeff, dude, stopping so hard on yourself.
Speaker 2: Man, Come on, this is just like whatever.
Speaker 6: Well, like, okay, a couple of weeks ago, I mean, Jeff.
Speaker 7: Kind of you know, instigator kind of came on to me, told me that kat was probably all doing the same.
Speaker 2: Sort of thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what I don't this is too much for me.
Speaker 3: For me too, So did you hook up with Tim.
Speaker 2: Right, So what, well, what's following with that? Huh? Well you cheated?
Speaker 1: Then you cheated too? Did Kat know?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean I'm so I can't suspect I didn't say anything, but she knows. I mean, like, stop being so hard on you, though, Bro. It's just it's just fun.
Speaker 6: I mean, like everyone's just having a good time, you know.
Speaker 5: Okay, I don't know what goes on at these parties. As long as everybody's on the same page, it's a good time. But it seems like we've got a little bit of different ideas, that's true, okay, all right?
Speaker 6: Well Tim, lad, what if I just came over and we talked it.
Speaker 2: Out and we can settle this.
Speaker 1: It's not a big deal, dang, Tim, sir Jeff right now.
Speaker 6: Like I can be there in like thirty minutes, not that far.
Speaker 4: Thirty minutes. You better be hearing thirty minutes and you only have thirty minutes, be quick?
Speaker 1: What okay? For what I think I know? All right, Well, let you guys work it out.
Speaker 3: Jeff, you know you got your answered and take care bye?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, the Jewel Shows to catch a Cheater