Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The NFL season is going strong, and Draft Kings sports Book is hooking new customers up with an offer that's even stronger. Bet five bucks on any game this week to score two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bets, and DraftKings isn't stopping there. All customers can take advantage of a sweetener offer every game day this October. Get in on game day greatness. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app now and use code Shannon. New customers can score two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bets when you bet five on the NFL.
Speaker 3: That's cold Shannon.
Speaker 2: Only on Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL.
Speaker 3: The Crown is Yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or visit www dot one A hundred gambler dot net in New York called eight seven seven eight Hope and Why or text hope and Why to four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino and Resort in Kansas licensing partner Golden Nugget like Charles and Louisiana twenty one plus age varies by jurisdiction void in Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. See Sportsbook dot DraftKings dot com, slash football terms for eligibility and deposit restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining us again. This is Nightcap. I'm your favorite thong Shannon and Sharp, He's your favorite receiver at number eighty five. Chad O, Joe Cinco, Johnson, Ojoe Yacht the Broncos nineteen to eight. But seemingly the biggest drama took place before the game. Yeah, Steve Smith tried to talk to Jerry Judy about some of the comments that he said before, and he got an opportunity and they ask him and Smitty, who you know Steve very well?
Speaker 3: You played you guys with the Junior college together. Yes, sir.
Speaker 2: He said that Judy told him ninja and we know and our community what ninja mean.
Speaker 3: Out on lef with you.
Speaker 2: And then during a segment in which Steve Smith Senior was talking Jerry Judy started dancing and singing behind Smitty. What's your takeaway from what transpired before the game? We're gonna get into the game.
Speaker 1: Well, obviously before the game was transpired. One of the things that I always told you about one of the things that I have to get better at is being able to navigate and delivering and being critical of players without it becoming personal for them. And that is something very very difficult that players in today's game are not really good with. They're not good at taking criticism and being able to use that constructive criticism at time and being able to channel that and allow it to feel them to go out and perform to magnitude into the standard in which we hold him to.
Speaker 5: Obviously, some of the.
Speaker 1: Things that Steve said didn't sit well with with Jerry, so as as a players, As a player myself, I kind of understand where Jerry's coming from, and then as being on the other end of the spectrum in knowing what Steve Smith was trying to do and hoping that the words that he used actually fuge Jerry in a positive manner, but obviously it didn't go that way, and it probably wouldn't go that way for many players when they hear former player talk about them in that way, and knowing Steve and how Steve is, He's a straight he's a straight shooter. He gonna he's gonna tell you like it is based on how he feels and based on the production that you've done, you know, to this point with that being said, I love Jerry, I love Steve.
Speaker 5: I would like for him to be able to go out and.
Speaker 1: Be maybe the only shining light on that Broncos offense so he doesn't have to deal with the scrutiny. But nobody is playing well right now with Broncos.
Speaker 5: So why we're.
Speaker 1: Sending Jerry Judy out when everything right now is seen like it seems like the god.
Speaker 2: What you said earlier, you said Russe was playing, well, that's not what you said. Just just the week you said Russell Wilson. You tried to argue me that Russell Wilson played. I'm talking about everybody talking no no no no no no no no no no mentality. That's the other day you argue with me that pact that Russell Wilson had performed better than Patrick Mahomes. And then I corrected you and you said Russell Wilson had played well. It's the defense that's bad. Now you're saying that, Jared. Now, nobody is playing well. So which if Russell Wilson playing well?
Speaker 3: Or is he?
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, if the team is one and four, right, yeah, team one and four? Yes, okay, the team is one and four. So as a whole, they're not playing well.
Speaker 5: All together, they're five. Now why are we? Yeah, they won and five? Now why are we singing out there? And then the defense? Defense played well tonight? The defense played well. It was a two Listen to me now, it was a two posession game all the way.
Speaker 1: Upto the then for a quarter nine, Yes, they had ample time and ample opportunity to make it a game. And the rest, the rest, the rest tried to make it a game. Obviously towards the end on that non rush the pass up, they did that on purpose. Let's make it a game for him.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you this, if at one and four nobody was playing well, why were you trumpeting Russell Wilson's cause?
Speaker 5: Well, what was that?
Speaker 2: What trumpeting Russell Wilson's cause? You said Russell Wilson was playing well? Now, hold on just a second, now, to help build your case. Why Jerry Judy isn't playing well? You said, no one is playing well, and so why are we probably on Jerry.
Speaker 1: Joeys I'm talking about we're probabling on Jerry Judy when offensively the team in itself is not playing well.
Speaker 5: We're not you, We're not seeing the Russell Wilson were used to seeing that we saw when he was with the Seahawks. We all know that.
Speaker 1: But his numbers, his numbers aren't what they were with the Seahawks, but they're not as bad as we were trying to make it seem.
Speaker 5: If you pull up the goddamn numbers.
Speaker 2: Russell Wilson was thirteen or twenty two for ninety five yards. He got thirty seven of those yards on that lack on that touchdown drive. Now one touchdown in two interceptions. So again, now are you sure?
Speaker 3: Okay, Now you're talking about the ninth game.
Speaker 1: Now before that, I'm saying before that they were playing decent football.
Speaker 2: He was definitely when the football. That's not what you said. You just said nobody was playing well. Now you're coming back and refraving it, saying they were playing decent Now, which is it?
Speaker 1: Well, it's both of them if you look at it from both spectrums, both both sides of it.
Speaker 3: Well, how you if you're won and four, how you playing decent?
Speaker 1: Well, ain't nobody playing as good as we want them to? That's why they're one and four.
Speaker 3: But that's not what you just said. Oh, Jo, you just said they were playing decent.
Speaker 5: Decent ain't gonna win you no games. You know that right? Oh really, decent ain't gonna win you no games. You know that, right, same me?
Speaker 3: You know that games?
Speaker 2: So so you think hold on? Jerry Judy was the fifteenth overall pick. Yeah, Jerry. There are five receivers in that same draft class that have more receiving yards than Jerry Judy's twenty five twenty five, three and nine touchdown Justin Jefferson who was selected after Jerry Judy. T Higgins who was selected after Jerry Judy, Ceedee Lamb who was selected after Jerry Judy, Brandon Ayuk who was selected after Jerry Judy, Michael Pittman Jr. Who was selected after Jerry Judy. All of those guys have more receiving yards, more touchdowns.
Speaker 3: How about I do you this one?
Speaker 2: There were two receivers that were selected in the draft after him, that's been more predicted than Jerry Judy, Jamar Chase, Jaylen Waddle and Arman Saint Brown and Devonte Smith are within one hundred yards who were selected in the draft after him of Jerry Judy.
Speaker 3: Just a second, okay, just a second.
Speaker 2: So you're saying the criticism that Steve Smith said had the constructive criticism. Other guy that has over a thousand catches, a guy that's been in the multiple Pro Bowls. One of five guys, if I'm not mistaken, to possess the triple crown, lead the league in yards, catch up and touchdown in the same calendar season.
Speaker 3: So you're saying his critique of Jerry Judy is unfair.
Speaker 1: I said the delivery of the critique was unfair. Okay, we knew we missed that part. We missed that until we missed that part. Because if it was fair, then Jerry would it would be no reason for him to be mad. He's mad for a reason.
Speaker 2: You just said that the players take the Crescent criticism, they don't handle it well. So should he had to deliver for the Amazon Prime US fair Acts standard mail? How you still have and I have delivered.
Speaker 5: It, and I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't like what you did because you just ran out all the people that were drafted before and after him. And look at the team that you're naming that are using the players to advantages.
Speaker 3: Look about who helped your.
Speaker 1: Naming your naming Jamar Chase, well you name and you naming Justin Jefferson, Well you're naming Jayalen Wata.
Speaker 5: Well, look at what the team there doing with it?
Speaker 3: You do?
Speaker 2: You do? You do realize that when teams select the player before these other players are selected, you do realize the expectation is what for that player to perform at a level at back or above what said players that were drafted after.
Speaker 3: You do know how to draft works right, right?
Speaker 5: I do know how it works right? And you know how production works right? You know how he works?
Speaker 1: Yes, and then targets and being able to produce. You have to be able to put in the position to do that, right, Yes, you have to be able to put be put in a position to do that.
Speaker 5: It don't just happen. It don't just happen by yourself.
Speaker 2: Yes, hey, you know what even Claypool, Chase Claypool on this third team.
Speaker 3: In the same draft that cherry you yes, has four more touchdowns. Oh so we were trying we're trying to nick pick. So we.
Speaker 2: You just said players don't handle constructive criticism because you said the delivery.
Speaker 3: I have a question, Shannon.
Speaker 1: You know, you know good and well they don't take a well because you are very critical of players, and you deliver your message and the way you're going to deliver it, and you not motherfucking changing the way you deliver that message when they're not playing the way they should based on the standard that you hold them by, And you know, why don't take awall?
Speaker 2: Can I ask you a question? Yes, why don't Why don't get upset when I give them credit? Why don't I say, man, oh give me too much credit. I don't eat all that credit.
Speaker 1: Man, that listen. That that's that's the leader. That's the lead of landscape. That's the nature of the beast. That's the way, that's that's.
Speaker 5: The way it is.
Speaker 3: So guess what.
Speaker 2: That's the lad the land when you're on this side of the camera, that's the lader the land. You play well, I say you played well. You play bad? I say you play bad?
Speaker 3: Right, right?
Speaker 2: But I just but I thought it was a little bit unprofessional. You see them doing an interview and then you come on the sideline and you start dancing and bucketing.
Speaker 5: Oh oh, so now it's the problem. Oh, it's it's it's Oh, it's a problem.
Speaker 3: So is that Hold on, let me ask you a question. So that problem?
Speaker 5: You can.
Speaker 1: You can shoot how you want to on the camera and the mic, but then when the person seeing person, that's the problem on.
Speaker 3: How they want to dance, youboy, they want to get ready for the game.
Speaker 2: You do realize that Steve Smith approached him like a man and wanted to have a conversation to say, bro, if I if you took anything that I said, I want to apologize for.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh he said he did, so he did say sorry. Well, bruh, he wasn't feeling it. He wasn't feeling it.
Speaker 3: How you feeling?
Speaker 2: But you know what, Jared Judy can make the artist go away if he played better. Yeah yeah, I mean three catches the night for fourteen yards, So what's that supposed to do? So what they're supposed to do?
Speaker 3: Can ask your question?
Speaker 1: He had three, he had three to fourteen tonight, right, Yeah, so you are blaming the production, production and the targets that he was afforded on him, and why he asked three fourteen?
Speaker 3: Was he open? What shit? Don't do that? It might?
Speaker 5: I have a question, can I Can I say something real quick?
Speaker 3: You have time for your show. Of course you can't listen.
Speaker 1: You got hook in the coup over with the Rams, right, yes, had thirty nine for five hundred and one yards up until I think maybe last week until Cooper Cup banging back. So you mean to tell me that the Rams have figured out a way to get a rookie to lead the league and catches and receptions.
Speaker 5: But over here in.
Speaker 1: Denver we have a talent like that of Jerry Judy, which I've seen since he was Alabama.
Speaker 5: I saw him in high school at Deerfield Beats High. And all of a sudden he gets to the Broncos.
Speaker 1: He drafted a certain place fifteenth, if I'm not mistaken, in the first round, right yeah, fifteen, yep, And they don't not use him to his strengths. But he'd been doing it that every motherfucker left. Oh shit, my bad, My bad, my bad. He'd been doing it every level. But all of a sudden he gets to the Broncos. Now it's something wrong with him. Now he can't get over all of a sudden the best you're the best rock is in the game today. Now we can't get open all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: Under your premise, if you had a great high school career, if you had a great college career, therefore that should translate into a great pro career. So hold on, let me finish, Let me finish. So how many guys, every guy in the NFL had a great high school or college career. So therefore, under your under your theory, if you had those two great high school, great college, therefore you should have a great pro career.
Speaker 3: If that's how it works.
Speaker 1: Listen, what you not finish see him do is see him talk about Jerry Judy like he's some blow average receiver. That's what we're not gonna do because the production is not what it should be, and it ain't on It ain't fucking on him.
Speaker 5: But see it ain't on him. We're not We're not finna do that. Don't don't do it.
Speaker 3: All I know is hold on.
Speaker 2: If now all I know, if that Sean Payton has had other receivers.
Speaker 3: You look at the guys that he coached in New Orleans. They got it done. M M.
Speaker 2: You told me Russell Wilson was playing well. But see and a lot of other people have told me Russell. But when you don't watch the game and all you look at the box scores, yeah, and then you will look at it and you say Russell did play well. But if you watch the game, you can see Russell has not played well. But say, but when you're a stat watcher and not a game watcher, you won't be able to differentiate between the two. But I can't, right, So with that being said to you, so in other words, you think Jerry Judy and I'm not. I believe listen, I was wrong because I thought he was the most talented receiver coming out in the draft. I thought he should have been the first receiver off the board.
Speaker 3: I you know what he can do.
Speaker 5: But you know what he can do? Oh yage all you have?
Speaker 3: Do you nothing?
Speaker 1: If they can do it with who can thecour and with the RAM they could do it with Jerry Judy because of the difference in skill. He got the DNA to the makeup to be a difference maker. But they're not using him the right goddamn way.
Speaker 5: It's really simple. It's really simple. It's not that hard.
Speaker 2: I think the thing is is that you have because he's from Florida and he played that O Joe, the man who's underachieved. It's as simple as that. Now here it is now I mean, jesus, this is third offensive coordinator.
Speaker 1: This is third offensive coordinator. It's third officsive coordinator. Yeah, okay, okay, third yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So when they when they make the excuse for quarterbacks having a third officer of coordinator as the reason why the production.
Speaker 5: Isn't what it should be, is it different when it comes when it's a receiver.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, I don't. I don't make excuses.
Speaker 2: I call it like it is because because guess what, at some point in time we see what we've got to stop always what's the coaching?
Speaker 3: It's the coaching.
Speaker 2: Maybe the guy just isn't going to be what we expected him.
Speaker 3: And that's okay, Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: You do realize everybody that goes in the first round is not the mean, it's not meant to have the level of success that we thought they would have because of where they were selected in the drey.
Speaker 3: You do understand that, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do understand. I do understand that.
Speaker 3: Are you sure understand? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I understand it, clear as day.
Speaker 1: But I also I have the eye tests and I also am not dumb when the fact, Hey listen.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 1: If you if you're using the right way, if you're using the right way and understanding his strengths and what he does well and what he doesn't do too well, it's easy to put him in position to succeed.
Speaker 3: It's not hard, Oh.
Speaker 2: Joe, if we did that for every player, if we just cater the offense to what Jerry Judd?
Speaker 3: So what if he So what about child and such? Wait?
Speaker 5: Even drafted?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 5: Drafted first round? Right, fifteenth pick? Yeah, that's what you that's what you do.
Speaker 3: That's what you ab So what about Courtland Sutton who's a pro bowler? So what do we run?
Speaker 2: So we got to run current office to do what he does well?
Speaker 1: Are you trying to win game? Are you trying to win games or not? Because they're doing you're doing it. The Broncos wing you one and goddamn five?
Speaker 5: Are you trying to win.
Speaker 3: Games or not? Sold on?
Speaker 2: How many game games have been one since Jerry Juda have been there. How many games has.
Speaker 3: He contributed to? Look, don't do that.
Speaker 1: That what I'm saying the whole but the whole point of trying to win is putting your pieces in position to help you win.
Speaker 5: You're not doing that then.
Speaker 3: So you know that? So so so.
Speaker 2: In other words, does Jerry Judy bear any culpability in him not having the level of success that we expected him to have at this point?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Of course, of course, of course it's that responsibility.
Speaker 1: Jerry Judy to go in the practice every day, right, He study film every day?
Speaker 3: Right, Yes, he.
Speaker 1: Goes to work Wednesday, practice, Thursday, practice, Fridays, that walk through on Saturdays, and he goes out there on Sundays wanting the results of the work that he's put in throughout the week to show up on Sunday, doesn't he?
Speaker 5: Yes, but it's not going. It's not going the way he'd like.
Speaker 3: It to go.
Speaker 5: What do you do from that point on?
Speaker 3: What do you do from that point on?
Speaker 2: Look, I think we've all had stretches where we've had stretches and things didn't quite go our way. I just put my hard hat on and I just came to work every day. I mean, there was a stretch. I mean, you have to understand, I was one of the I was the highest rated receiver below one A. I was like number three on the draft, and my draft coming out, I was a third rated receiver. And then I really didn't get a whole lot of reps. I was mainly a special team. But I just say, you know what, I'm just gonna keep getting better. I'm gonna keep a special teams is where I'm gonna make it so I bust my tail on back and then when it clicked, and then when I didn't have.
Speaker 3: You know, it's easy.
Speaker 2: It's easy to point the finger, say the quarterback of the offensive coordinator. Well, I'm gonna make it so difficult. You ain't got no choice, but the call plays for me right now, Jerry Judy is making it very easy, oh, cho, for the coordinator and the head coach not to put him in position. See, you made it difficult for them not to call your number, for them not to call your name, regardless of down and distance, regardless of area on the field, regardless of the score I've got. I'm gonna make it so difficult. Hey, eighty four, what you want? Eighty five?
Speaker 3: What you want? Coach.
Speaker 2: Give me that square out coach, give me that give me that nine coach, give me that bang eight. Right at this point, that's what Jerry. He has to have the mindset, so you know what, damn it, Hey, enough forget all that because you can't. You can't win because you only get an opportunity to speak when they come to you. I mean all these other guys, I mean uh uh and me Now, I don't even I used to go back and forth with him. To Joe, I ain't gonna lie, but I'm a I know when I'm sorry. I used to go back and forth with them on Twitter. Now I say what I say on my on a particular platform.
Speaker 3: I'm done with it, and.
Speaker 2: That's how that's how you gotta get You say what you say and be done with it. I'm nothing to go back and forth with you because I know what I see, right.
Speaker 3: You look a lot of tiddy used.
Speaker 2: To be before we started getting jobs like this, Ohoe, it was just a journalists and the argument they would use you never.
Speaker 3: Played the game again, You never ran ran a route.
Speaker 2: So when you critique him, what he gonna say to Ocho, one of the greatest route runners in NFL history. One of the guys that, okay, the greatest route running the NFL history. So what's his argument with you? What's his debate with me? My resume speaks for itself. I'm not gonna even tell you my resume, but you can google it. So what's the argument. Now, See, that's the problem. You're running out of journalist to say they didn't play. Now you got two guys debating what you're doing, what you're not doing that played and played at a high level.
Speaker 3: At some point in time.
Speaker 2: Even when we talk about and it's only us, oh you're trying to bring a black man down, But when a white analyst criticize a white player, they don't never say, oh, you're trying.
Speaker 3: To bring me down, you down? Howe.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying, oh, what about that gun you had in your car, what about that marijuana?
Speaker 3: What about this? I would say that I'm talking about your play on the field. That's all I care about. All that other stuff.
Speaker 2: I let TMZ, I let Jay rule, I let ball alert in Hollywood unlock, I let them be over that. I'm specifically talking about play on the feet.
Speaker 1: I think all Jerry has to do, all he has to do. The answer to the critics and anybody has anything to say, is when the opportunities present themselves, you have to make the most of them. If it's three, if it's full, if it's two, if it's one, you got to have it. And he already got that mentality anyway. He already has that mentality anyway. You just got to forget, ignore the noise, go and do what you do best because you've been doing it for years.
Speaker 3: You're doing it for years, and he's always been a winner.
Speaker 5: It's the funny thing about it.
Speaker 3: He's always been winning. He's always been.
Speaker 5: Winning all his life.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden, now you're in a situation where it's not the same, where it's not the same.
Speaker 5: You have to be that much more special at the position.
Speaker 1: You're doing that much more clinical technique, sound and polish because of the way things are now and just the landscape of how things are going, you've got to be that much more perfect.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But the thing is is that that's what you have to realize.
Speaker 2: You said something, And that's how I got the name big play shape is because I would take one play and I'm gonna hit my head on the goal post. Yeah, I knew I wasn't gonna get those kinds of opportunities because that's not the type of team that we had.
Speaker 4: War.
Speaker 2: I wasn't gonna get fifteen targets, right, I might get three now one.
Speaker 3: If you make a mistake, I'm hit a hit on You're gone.
Speaker 1: You gone, Yeah, Yeah, you're gone. And that's that's that's the mentality has to have.
Speaker 2: That's all the game tonight. What was your big takeaway? What did you like? What didn't you like?
Speaker 1: For the Broncos, even though they lost, the defense, Thank you the defense. Thank you for coming to play. Obviously playing against the jugger out that is the Chiefs. They came to play ball tonight. They came to play ball. If they got any any, any ounce of production from the offense outside of what they scored towards the end of the game, as far as getting them in position to score, it would have been much better. Even with the ref trying to say, even though the ref is trying to make it a game at the end of the game with the fake rough and the passer, it was brilliant. The defense played really well. They came to play outside of what we saw from them when they played the Dolphins.
Speaker 5: It wasn't that. It wasn't that I was. I was really surprised by it.
Speaker 1: Obviously, the Chiefs are doing what the Chiefs always do, keeping it a close game against the division opponent.
Speaker 5: And anytime you got Patrick Mahomes at the hem.
Speaker 3: If you the Broncos, o Joe, you got to win that game.
Speaker 5: Do you realize find a way to win it. Find a way.
Speaker 2: That's only the fifth time in fifty one home games regular season in playoffs that Mahomes has been held below twenty points. You held Patrick Mahomes for the fifth time in fifty one home game regular season in playoffs. You got to find a way to win because you know he normally get to the high twenties thirties.
Speaker 5: At home easy.
Speaker 2: You know that, and you kept him. You made think about it. You picked him in the end zone, you made him kick two fitts, you made you turn him over on downs in the red zone, and you made him kick field goals. Yeah, you got to somehow final way to win that game and change the mindset is not good enough? Well, we played them were right there, We played them close. You got to find a way to get that game in their building to change the entire mindset of the organization.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think the interceptions interceptions hurt. The fumble hurt, well, no, I think they got the fumble back, but the interception hurt where Russell tried to hit try to hit Judy.
Speaker 2: One of those I carried up and then yet both of them. I don't know if he was trying to go to Judy. It looked like he was trying to go through to the tight end, but I don't I don't understand. Just go ahead and check the back because he's not looking for that. He don't even he don't even see. He don't even see the middle linebacker because there's nothing to hold him. He's just tracking Russ's eyes. So he sees russ eyes, goes to his left, left, he goes to his right.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, it's it's unfortunate, man.
Speaker 1: Right right now, everything is magnified for that Broncos team offensive Land Devins, especially on the offense, and you know they're killing Russ. They're killing Russ, and I'm sure mentally, I think that can take a toll on you.
Speaker 3: I I.
Speaker 2: You think so, Yeah, I think I think I think they're gonna try, They're gonna they're gonna move, Judy, They're probably gonna move something.
Speaker 3: They're just like, you.
Speaker 5: Know what, they can't move every goddamn body.
Speaker 2: Yeah big, they're gonna get about to getting Caleb Williams right now. If the draft was today, they'd be third. They'll be sitting third, right because the way I look but the way I look at it, Joe, where are they going?
Speaker 3: Where are you going? You can't, you can't. You can't. You can't.
Speaker 1: As as a team and as a coach, you can't fold. You can't fold this early because you lose your team. You can't lose your team.
Speaker 5: You gotta you gotta keep fighting.
Speaker 1: And even if you are in the sweep stakes for Kata Williams, you have to still call the play in game, yeah, game to see what they do.
Speaker 5: You want to win.
Speaker 2: But you see, uh, letting Randy Gregory, you know, trading Randy Gregory.
Speaker 3: You're gonna move.
Speaker 2: You know they're gonna start start saying, okay, let's go ahead and start. Let's get some of these young guys some playing time. Let's try to get some draft capital, because think about what they gave up to get Russ. Yeah, Ron, you empty the coffers and you gave up quality players to get him, Mishelle, but Harris a no offense.
Speaker 3: Uh three first.
Speaker 2: Round picks, right, So you gave up a lot to get him. So now you've got to try to get some of that capitol back. Judy could possibly fetch you a second round pick. Courtland Sudden might fetch you a third or fourth round pick. You've got to try to look. And it's rough when you're a veteran player because o, hey, by the time the Broncos get If I'm a veteran player, by the time the Broncos get.
Speaker 3: Good, hell, I'm gonna be gone right right.
Speaker 2: Be retired of They're gonna be shipping me on with the youth movement. And it's hard because so I've been in that situation where you know, you're like, okay, what do we do? But fortunately for me, I've always you know, when you thought about it, I was like, man, I got John, so they ain't no rebuild going on as long as you got seven. But I empathize for people that i'm from a distance. I've watched and I'm like, bro, until he gets good, I'm supposed to just take the ls until he gets good, or until y'all rebuild or get all the guys that you guys want.
Speaker 3: It's tough, but le Broncos.
Speaker 2: These are the games that the Broncos have lost because they've been right there for whatever reason.
Speaker 3: They played Kansas City tough as hell.
Speaker 2: Every every time and have yet to find a way to get one of these victories.
Speaker 1: Listen, it's something about those divisional games. I don't know what it is. Something about the divisional games. They're always they're always close. Every so often you know you'll get you'll get a blowout. But when you say fire I said, I just want a little bit more clarification. Does that fire sale also come with Russ having to move as well?
Speaker 2: If somebody would take them off their hands, you that, yeah, yeah, they would ship Russ? Absolutely absolutely, because guess what.
Speaker 3: I ain't got.
Speaker 2: Look, you do realize Russ signed like a two hundred quarter of a billion dollar deal with like one sixty to one seventy of it guaranteed.
Speaker 3: So I get that off my books.
Speaker 2: So imagine the cap space I'm gonna have, right, Okay, Now, I get draft capital if I moved what because you got you got a young receiver, you got mems, you took Mems I think in the third or fourth round from Oklahoma. So you got some young guys at Johnson. You got some young guys that've shown potential. And another thing that's kind of hurt Judy is that Judie has kind of been nick. You know his hamstring. You remember he started to see he at the hamstring and I think he heard his shoulder or he's heard his need something last year. So he's missed time and it's forced him not to be able to stay in a rhythm because it's hard. It's hard getting Nick during the season and coming back and finding a rhythm.
Speaker 3: In the rhythm.
Speaker 1: And that's that's the funny thing about it is when you get in rhythm and you get that confidence going, or you touch that ball and you start feeling it and you and the you and the quarterback build a rapport, yes, a beautiful things.
Speaker 5: It's almost like art. It's almost like art.
Speaker 1: Him and Russ just haven't been able to get on that page due to the injuries and stuff like that. And it's unfortunate, man, it's veryant. Marvin Mehlms was drafted in the second round.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift was in attend but I did like how Amazon chose not to just put her up there every time Kansas City did something, just flash her up on the screen.
Speaker 3: But I'm happy for the NFL.
Speaker 2: Anybody that's gonna br eyes and positivity to the National League, I'm.
Speaker 5: All for it.
Speaker 3: But boy, they were getting they were getting carried away with this.
Speaker 1: Now, well listen, every time every time Travis Kelsey catches the ball, Taylor Swift.
Speaker 5: Boom, She's on the camera and again.
Speaker 1: And I understand what the NFL is doing, and people watching at home have to understand what it also is about.
Speaker 5: The bottom line. Eyes generated creates revenue.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 1: It comes down to, nothing more, nothing less, And it's smart. There's a great pr move and what they're doing together as a couple, they have to taket advantage of that. The NFL taking advantage of it, and I hope Travis Kelsey does too.
Speaker 2: While we all love watching our favorite teams on television, there's nothing better than being at a game live and in person, sitting courtside.
Speaker 3: Ticket from me.
Speaker 2: And the best way to get tickets to any of these games is on game time. The fast and growing ticket out in the US. Game time is obsessed with finding ways to help you save money on tickets. You can find exclusive flash deals and sponsor deals on games and concerts daily, and with game Time Guarantee, you'll always get the best price. If you find the tickets in the same section and row for less. Game Time will credit you one hundred and ten percent of the difference. So take the game. Just work out of buying tickets.
Speaker 3: With game Time.
Speaker 2: Download the game Time app, creat an account and redeem code Nightcap for twenty dollars off your first purchase.
Speaker 3: Terms apply again. Download game Time app.
Speaker 2: End of the code Nightcap that's n I g H T Cap for twenty dollars off. Download game Time today, Last minute tickets, Lord's Price guaranteed. I know you heard this. This was a trending topic. Jada Pinkett Smith speaks on her marriage Will. She said her and she said her and Will have been separated twenty sixteen. She also said that Tupacor was her soul mate, but they had no chemistry.
Speaker 3: I don't know how that happened.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you can be soul made with no chemistry, because I think that's what makes you so made.
Speaker 3: But we're gonna go. We can let this n be fitted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so people like, well, why you come in? She brought it to it, She brought it tof Did you know that her and Will had been separated?
Speaker 5: No, I ain't know that till you just told me.
Speaker 2: Nobody knew until she she's on a book tour. So we got to understand and see. Now, so guess what this man, basically your husband, basically threw away a large part of his career. Right Why because everybody all day that man, why they not even they separated?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 5: Are you sure she said that that.
Speaker 3: Was If it's a lie, she told it.
Speaker 5: Wait a minute, hold on what Wait a minute, Will Smith?
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on, Will's that's so that's so much donefat right now?
Speaker 5: And I ain't even got no suit case.
Speaker 3: She said.
Speaker 2: They have been separated to since twenty sixteen. He did what he did in twenty twenty two, So at that point in time, they had been separated for six years.
Speaker 5: Or you've got to be shitting me.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute.
Speaker 5: So he went up there and and had that all location with Chris Rock and they weren't even together.
Speaker 3: Wasn't together?
Speaker 2: She told me, I ain't no way we're gonna get a divorce I'm sorry, Jada, y'all divorced.
Speaker 3: You didn't have just hadn't signed the paperwork.
Speaker 5: Listen, that is that is a very very weird dynamic.
Speaker 1: Obviously, people in Hollywood already have a different way of doing things. They don't do it the traditional way they have. They operate and mar drum. But wait a minute, and then I heard the whole Tupaca was there, sold made, but they just had no chemistry. By did you ever see a different world? Did you see a different world? That episode with Jada Pinkin and Tupac was on there by they came. They chemistry was good, The chemistry was good.
Speaker 3: But this is what I hate. This is what I hate, o yo.
Speaker 2: And this is why a lot of times I don't you know, I've been approached several times over the last year about writing a book. If I were to write a book, there are a lot of people that's gone, that's had a homegoing, and they're not here to refute anything that I say. Right, I don't like that. Also, he's not here to refute that you he proposed to you. That's what you're saying, Oh, she said that when he was in Rikers Clinton. Well, actually Rikers or Clinton correctional. I know at one point from the time he probably started out at Rikers and then with the Clinton correctional said he proposed to.
Speaker 5: Her, Well, you know what happened when you're in jail. Now what what you know?
Speaker 6: You as soon as they get home, different story the story, so you know.
Speaker 3: What you might be right, he said, to get up out of me.
Speaker 5: I have a question. Yes, I'm not into it.
Speaker 1: But from what I've learned and from what I've seen, there have been many times that Jada has expressed her interest in in her love for Tupac through letters. If I'm not mistaken, just joke them because I'm not really into God, Yes, it's almost in the it's almost embarrassing for her will and yeah to her husband in the sense.
Speaker 3: Of every turn, and that's what and she's basically shown she's.
Speaker 2: You know, for lack of a better word, taking a dump on him in every time right and internally. Look, I think all of us, all of us of dating age, let's just say, somewhere between the ages of eighteen and seventy five, unless you married your childhood sweetheart, I think we've all had someone that we was very, very fond of, but at every point in turn, you don't throw it up in the person's face at every turn. That that was my soul. Mat I missed this man, and I'm talking publicly. I'm not gonna let you do that. I don't care. You're not gonna continuously embarrass me by talking about another man while you're in a relationship with me.
Speaker 5: With me, well, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: You see what you said, the keywords you just said while you're in a relationship with me. But if they've been separated since twenty sixteen, maybe that's why she's doing the purposely.
Speaker 5: Maybe she's doing the purposely to force him the divorcerr Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: She'd been talking about this man from the jump. Think about it. She will smell will Smith felt some type of way about about Tupac. He even said it that he felt some type of way because he knew how his wife felt about Tupac. Now, how the hell you feel some type of way about somebody? But you don't got no chemistry? Now tell me that. And I ain't talking about the class that we took in high school. I'm talking about how can you say y'all had no chemistry? But every time your husband feels some type of way because you know the way you're.
Speaker 3: Bringing them about.
Speaker 1: Now you got now, you got me questioning mine, You got me questioning what I got going on him?
Speaker 3: Excuse me?
Speaker 1: You got some you got you got you gotta see it? Like, is anybody that's like your Tupac or you just it's just okay, oh oh, she said, I'm Tupac. You said I'm about Tupa. But listen, listen.
Speaker 5: Their dynamic is very weird. It's not. They operated at a completely different level.
Speaker 1: You know, people people people get that kind of money, you get that kind of wealth, and you get bored and you do things differently than everybody else. So it's hard for everyone else to grasp and understand the dynamic that they have.
Speaker 5: And Hollywood is weird. I don't know how long you've been here in l A. But Hollywood is different.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 3: Oo what did I tell you?
Speaker 2: Yes? I said, Oho, I do all I do in private. You go on vacation in private, day in private. You you you have your financial you do that in private. Because you know what I found out, Oho, people were ruined beautiful things. If I if I tell if I tell you I said, oh, cho, I just saw the biggest lion in Africa. If I tell somebody, somebody's gonna go and try to kill him to have his hair. If I say I saw the biggest I saw the biggest elephant in Tanzania or Kenya or excuse me, it's them bye way, they're gonna try to do something. If I tell you something, somebody's gonna go. They people ruin beautiful things. And that's why when you don't talk about this, you don't talk about that because y'all are ruining it. Because y'all don't like to see people happy. Because if you're not happy, you're like hell, I don't want to be the only one that's miserable. Misery loves company. So you would try to mess up something that you don't know anything. You don't even know that person, but you don't want them to be happy because you mad, or you sad or you miserable.
Speaker 3: I like that. I like that.
Speaker 5: That's good. I like I like the points you made there. But I think that might be a problem.
Speaker 1: Where comes into play, where it's I'm trying to find you a woman, right, I'm trying to find you a significant other. Do you think women love to be loved out loud? Do you think women would agree, especially in this day and age, or someone that you would meet a quality that you do your house into a home. Do you think they would they would enjoy being everything private? If you do it, it's more like you hide her.
Speaker 3: Think about it.
Speaker 2: Before social media, wouldn't nobody to say take no pace? Wasn't nobody trying to take no picture? We were together? We know we're together?
Speaker 5: Are we together?
Speaker 3: For us? Are we together for everybody else? To see? Go ahead? What do you what? What are you what? What are you doing this for? Are you trying to say?
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all didn't think I could get nobody, y'all nobody on Shannon Sharp's level, Or you didn't think Shannon Sharp could have anybody because he did this, X, Y and Z. Why why do you want it to be public? Who are you trying to impress? Don't y'all know we together? Charille know y'all together? Nobody else matters?
Speaker 3: Right, That's that's a good point. That's a good point.
Speaker 5: And I think maybe for the young I think maybe for the younger.
Speaker 1: Generation, the display of affection, the show of love, the PDA and and and loving me out loud, and and doing those things, and being able to display those affections over social media. It's at times warrant, and I think that's something that some people enjoy and like I guess, no, I don't know.
Speaker 2: To each to each his own whatever I mean, whatever makes But like I said, you can't say something out loud, you can't show us because people are gonna comment. Right man, that's them. She made it public. I didn't know they were. I didn't know they were. They were separated since twenty sixteen. She said that she keeps speaking about Tupac, So if she don't care about will Smith, at some point in time, I had to and I still.
Speaker 3: Hey, I still his movies. I bought so many of its as his.
Speaker 2: Record, one of the greatest seers. That's her disrespecting him. That's not don't have anything to do with me because I commented on it.
Speaker 3: Right, she is doing this.
Speaker 5: Do you think again again?
Speaker 1: Do you think your angle is to purposely drive him away and get him to divorce her.
Speaker 2: I'm just asking, well, at this point in time, he knows about the entanglement that she had with her son friend.
Speaker 3: She knows as entanglement. In other word, she was.
Speaker 2: Having an affair with her son's perity. No, yeah, you know that's the term that you entanglement. Okay, yeah, that's what they called it. That is what we called it. We call it something else.
Speaker 1: Oh no, well, maybe maybe there was an agreement because now we talk about Hollywood now, you know, Hollywood move a little different now, So might might have.
Speaker 3: Been an agreement. Hey, each is to each his own. I ain't got no problem with it.
Speaker 2: Whatever, whatever in your bowels, whatever within your bowels, rock with it.
Speaker 3: That ain't got nothing to do with me.
Speaker 2: But all I'm saying is is that she's Okay, we know about the entanglement because she mentioned it. We know about the infatuation or the love with Tupac. She mentions it. Well, if she's if she's mentioning.
Speaker 3: This out loud, how many times has she said it in private to him? Well, maybe they have an understanding.
Speaker 1: Maybe they have an understanding to keep the train rolling in whatever it is that he's trying to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh, Joe, norm norm is what the large majority of the population does. What's normal to you might not be normal to me. It was normal to me, might be not normal to my producer.
Speaker 3: So what is what is normal?
Speaker 2: How can we define it? Because I'm sure a lot of you know, a lot of things that I do. Eating the same things over and over, going to bed at the same time, hitting up at the same time do is not normal to people, right, So I don't know, maybe that is normal. See maybe what they do, like you said, maybe sharing or the entanglement or the infatuation with other people. Maybe that's their normal, right because what I do, Because what's normal to you might not be normal to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The funny thing about it, you could you could You could line up one hundred people. You can line up a hundred people and ask a hundred people the same question on what they consider normal, and every answer would be different because everybody views on tradition and the social construct, on what on the way we're supposed to bude by, or just life in general, or partners or whatever it may be. Everybody's difference, everybody, especially behind closed doors doors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because in public we all might act normal, but when we get home behind those closed doors.
Speaker 5: It's a different ball game.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. See what you know, you might walk around your house butt ball, that's.
Speaker 3: Normal to you.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I'm shy.
Speaker 3: I'm shy. I can't that. I'm not walking. I'm not walking. I bring my clothes in the shower.
Speaker 2: I ain't walking nowhere, but ball, I don't walk around my house barefoot. A lot of people go outside that barefoot and they walk down I ain't working nowhere with my bare feet only.
Speaker 3: I walked to the bathroom, into the back to my bed.
Speaker 2: But as far as like go downstairs and come to the kitchen to get stuff, I ain't walking without shoes on my feet.
Speaker 3: I nowhere.
Speaker 1: Listen, you know what the hard part is about this, What the hard part is about it is is you having your core values on what you believe in and finding somebody that you like that aligns with everything that you're rocking with.
Speaker 5: That's the hard part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's hard because I'm old school.
Speaker 2: See like going into the bathroom with with with with in front of a woman, I'm not I don't do that.
Speaker 3: I don't no, hell no, I shouldn't know.
Speaker 5: That's the number one. That's the Listen.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you what my grandma told me. Now, baby, the minute she can use the bathroom and leave the door open, that's the.
Speaker 3: One she can't do that. Yeah, it doesn't work for me.
Speaker 5: I knew she was the one when she fought in the front. Oh yeah, yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I broke up with together for doing that.
Speaker 5: Man, stop playing. You left for group for that.
Speaker 3: I swear for guarding two white men I did.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, you you a tough crab. Boy, you're a tough tough.
Speaker 2: The bathroom right there, five steps you mean to tell me you you you got no, No, I don't do that.
Speaker 3: You can't do that. You can't do that.
Speaker 5: She gotta get up, and she got to get up and go out of the room.
Speaker 3: That's disrespectful. Man, stopped you tripped? You tripping?
Speaker 1: Maybe let that ship out and I listen. Not graded, I graded too when she let one out. Okay, that was by the folk, right, yeah, that's a by the folk.
Speaker 5: That was a good one. Wait, so she got to when she used the bathroom, she got to close the door too.
Speaker 3: She she goes to a different area of the house.
Speaker 2: Don't nobody go to the don't nobody go to the bathroom, if if, if we're both home, nobody goes to the bathroom and the master bathroom. Nobody, Oh, man, come on, you tripping. Man, you gotta oo oo oo. I was I would I would live. I would drive back the Fox, or I would go to the guest house, or I would send it to this I was like, you know what, I need something from Whole Foods.
Speaker 3: I need something from Target. Yeah.
Speaker 2: She's like, oh okay, I go get it. And that was my opportunity to use the bathroom.
Speaker 5: Yeah we got We got to get your therapy. Baby, got they You can't.
Speaker 3: You can't do that. You can't, you can't let you can you can't live like that. Baby. I love you. I love you to death.
Speaker 5: Man, we got to sit down and talk about that. Women gotta lead. Woman got to go to a separate part of the house just to use the bathroom number two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, nah, man, you tripped.
Speaker 2: Listen, do you understand that I can't close the door if you if you're going, if you're going pee, close the door.
Speaker 3: I don't want to hear it. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 5: Me and my baby, we have we have our own personal red table talks.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna I'm not talking about the ones like Jada, the best talks we have the best conversation.
Speaker 5: I ain't even trying to be funny and I can.
Speaker 1: I can.
Speaker 5: I'm comfortable with mine.
Speaker 3: You feel me.
Speaker 1: If you got to use the bathroom, man, lead the door open, because that's the perfect time for I'm not gonna be in there with you, but that's the perfect time to create a conversation and have a little dialogue on important stuff.
Speaker 2: Man, you trip.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 2: I don't do no talking. I don't do no talking. Well, I'm in there. I ain't in there to talk.
Speaker 3: Oh man, you.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know hey, look you know at the team Facilita, they got the stalls next to each other, and I got, bro, what I ain't talking.
Speaker 3: Don't talk to me. You can't live like that, man. You can't like No, you can't.
Speaker 5: Now, that's that's barbaric. Man, you can't do that.
Speaker 3: Man, we got the ball. We're gonna work on that later. We're gonna work on that. Oh Joe. YouTube was asking the questions like where do you get your news from?
Speaker 2: They said, you get your news from AOL said dialogue, Oh Joe, Oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and almost almost split up my water man.
Speaker 2: Hey, come on, but I haint But I commend you and Charel having that type of relationship.
Speaker 3: But that's not the type of relationship.
Speaker 5: That's what you need.
Speaker 3: That's that's love, man, That's that.
Speaker 1: That's that real, that's that, that's that real, genuine I'm not hiding like ooh d that's man.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, you can't live like that, man, Like listen.
Speaker 5: Like I'm I'm about to crayt for you. Man.
Speaker 3: You can't do that, man, oh Joe, I.
Speaker 5: That's look, you can't live like that.
Speaker 3: I go, I know, no, no, I don't go to the bank.
Speaker 2: I go. I'll talk about a two o'clock, three o'clock in the morning. Yeah, for some reason, my stomach, I'm gonna go downstairs.
Speaker 1: That ain't healthy, baby, Like I'm telling you, like as a as a friend of many years, as a friend of yours, that that ain't healthy.
Speaker 3: And I don't want you know what, I don't walk around naked in front of women. What mm hm oho. You have to understand is that true? Is that trauma from your childhood? That's something. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I grew up in a house full of women, and so it was me and my brother, my grandmother, my sister, and my aunts. And so once we got a certain age, my grandma said, boy, you know, we couldn't walk around bare Chester, we couldn't walk around.
Speaker 3: With just just show us anything. Okay.
Speaker 1: So that's just and from that point on, okay, and I shuck with you about stuff. Okay, I got you, I got you. Not now understand now and that I got it, I got it.
Speaker 3: And so now I just I just can't. I can't.
Speaker 2: I'm it just feels like like her eyes are piercing me, and so I I just I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not. I just can't.
Speaker 1: So I got one more, one more thing, one more thing. So if you have a if you have a woman, right, getting y'all together, y'all together. So like me and the missus, we like to go to the new beach. You hear me and just walk to the new beat.
Speaker 3: You that I don't work.
Speaker 1: You You.
Speaker 2: Get in front nobody in my own home. You think I'm a gold walk in front of five hundred people.
Speaker 1: Man, you gotta try that one time. We gotta we gotta break you out of that. Like when when you when things that bother you, you have to go out.
Speaker 3: There and do it with intent to get over it. You got to get you, got to get over that.
Speaker 5: I know get you.
Speaker 1: I'm not only am I gonna find your woman. I'm a fine woman. I'm a senior on a date to a newest colony. I gotta get you together, man, you do have to. You will enjoy that. You'll enjoy that.
Speaker 5: Trust me.
Speaker 3: No, I'm good, Ojoe.
Speaker 2: You know what Tyreek Hill says, Chase Playpool is like a It's like a vending machine out there.
Speaker 3: What does that even mean?
Speaker 1: Oh, he looks like a vending machine. And I listen with Tyreeky of them have as a receiver. Squad is a bunch of short dudes that are small and basically a four bout one team that can compete with anybody in the world outside of Canada, USA and Jamaica.
Speaker 5: And that's what they got.
Speaker 3: Small.
Speaker 2: You know what you know, you know what's in bending machines, right, you got choices, so you know you got chips, you got candy, you got soda, you got different things, right, I mean Chase.
Speaker 5: Now I'm thinking, I'm thinking he talked about the size Chase Playpool like six foe two thirty just just you know, I think that that's what he meant.
Speaker 2: But but but what But you hear what Chase Playpool said. He said, when I lost my starting job, it played with me mentally, I told you, I told see, oh Joe, see you don't want to me in the fact I told you that, I say he would when they pulled him to the side right and DJ Moore say Chase, no, we need better effort. When did I try to tell you, oh, cho a?
Speaker 1: Two things gonna happen when you when you, when you, when you have people tell you stuff like that. When you get criticism, whether it's whether it's in the locker room or whether it's at home, you get criticism from your girlfriend or from your wife, where you get it from your teachers or from your counselor from your therapist, you're either gonna fold or gonna show up to the party. You got two types of people in this world. You gonna fold or you're gonna show up to the party. And maybe for Chase, maybe getting out of Chicago is a great thing because now he had the chance.
Speaker 3: To come on, why are you doing that?
Speaker 5: Let let's let me.
Speaker 2: Let's stay in the present. Let's since you love Ben the machine? Have we ever done to a bending machine? Put your money in and you don't get what the hell you paid for? Some money and giving them what.
Speaker 1: He old him sometimes when you order something from the vendo machine and to get stuck, you know, you got to do to it a little bit, shake it out, you got you gotta shake it out of you got to shake it out of them.
Speaker 5: And that's and that's what coming to the dolphins is the coming to the dolphins. That's the shape.
Speaker 3: Shaking.
Speaker 5: He's gonna get you what you want.
Speaker 2: But I don't know if you noticed, but they got a disclaimer on vending machine, do not till over, could hazards, could cause danger, could cause death. That's what you see any bending machine. Don't look at the vending machine about rocking them.
Speaker 5: Right, he's gonna be all right, think about it.
Speaker 2: I may have or I may or may not have rocked few in my time and they dropped some chips.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: One of the best things that happened with women is when they dating somebody m hmm. And it's a toxic relationship in the best times of their life and when they find somebody new some of the best times.
Speaker 2: No, hell, you don't want to you don't have a talxic relationship because she hurts, she gonna hurt, you know, she bleeding and she gonna bleed on you.
Speaker 3: Oh he done, he done, healed up. He doesn't heal. You don't heal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know when you get when you get to Miami, when you get to.
Speaker 1: Miami, you land at Miami International Airport, or your heel up quick with that weather, you look real quick.
Speaker 3: All you got to do?
Speaker 5: Get you something at Tussy's.
Speaker 3: Oh you're gonna be all right. I just need I just need to chase that money.
Speaker 2: I mean because Pittsburgh put money in there, Chicago put money in there and they ain't get nothing dropped.
Speaker 1: Listen, it was the chips were stuck in the vending machine. But listen over there, Miami. You know what we're doing, Miami or we're gonna shake y'all out. Yeah, We're gonna shake it and get just when we need it out of your baby.
Speaker 2: DK Mencal predicts rookie Divine Witherspoon gonna get the better of your boy, Jamar Chase Spoon. I say he's scooping for They say he's receivers up. They say his tablespoon too. Listen, Obama and your grandma had.
Speaker 3: That was in the back of the car, that don't big Woodspoon, Yeah, never was talking about.
Speaker 1: Not not today Listen, Jamar Chase has the Monica of seventy eleven for a reason. He had a game where they they didn't get in the ball enough and they lost that game.
Speaker 5: Then he came back.
Speaker 1: He came back and showed him and said, listen, I'm open. I'm always fucking open. Fifteen for one eighty one, fifteen and three t ds.
Speaker 3: We ain't no.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody stopping that, not even man. Listen, ain't no witherspoon, tablespoon, teaspoon.
Speaker 3: We do those.
Speaker 2: Chase saw it because he retweeted d K's tweet. Did did did do you think that provided bulletin board material?
Speaker 1: Listen, that is bulletin board material? Why would you why? Why would you want to Why would you want to do it?
Speaker 3: Why would you do it? Why would you say that? What would you sit in dB?
Speaker 1: Like? Depending on the endorsements and the sponsors at the time, I would send him to the DB's as that was more sportsmanship and a challenge to you.
Speaker 3: You already know what time it is. Okay, that was Spoon said, that's a challenge to me. I'm not no.
Speaker 5: Spoon didn't say it, d K.
Speaker 3: D K said it.
Speaker 5: Now Now Spoon got to deal with the ramifications of the bullet chase.
Speaker 3: That spoon got a cash exactly.
Speaker 1: And then the funny thing that bit that bitch Finn bounce, Oh that check Donna bounce.
Speaker 3: And this this is the thing.
Speaker 1: Devin Witherspoon is really good, very good. Yeah, he's very good. And we and we were not talking about this. Tarik Wooland on the other side is very good as well. And bol can run. But you know, you know, you know the seaw phone do they ain't they not doubling or they're finna play many a.
Speaker 2: Straight manh Yeah, three K cover one alert cover threek.
Speaker 3: That's what he is. He is a he's a cover of one couple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's a scary thing. That's a scary thing because seventy eleven, he's always open. If you're coming off, if you're coming out for fifteen, for one eighty one and three testdown performance, boy, the juices is already flowing.
Speaker 3: So you know.
Speaker 5: One fifteen, one eighty one and two tens or is it one ninety one?
Speaker 3: I think he had one ninety something.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, either way, it's gonna be it's gonna be gumbo, sir. It's gonna be gumbo. It's gonna be straight gumbo, Louisiana style gumbo.
Speaker 2: That man s he going down there get one of the more chili one of the more chili cheese dog. That what he's coming out of Fincinata to get.
Speaker 3: They say they do. They're big in Cincinnati. That I heard. I don't know. I never had one. Yeah, yeah, we moved.
Speaker 1: They already order a couple of he did, Yes, they order a couple of Seahawk sea You know what seahawks tastes like. Do you know what seahs like?
Speaker 5: Seahawks tastes like chicken? You ain't never had no seahawk before?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah we would. You remember we was in the same division to Seattle before they realized.
Speaker 3: So we played it. We played them twice a year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they they gonna they gonna get re aligned. All right, they're gonna get realized at Piros Stadium. They're gonna get re aligned a Pickcroff Stadium on Sunday we.
Speaker 2: Played when they're in the old Kingdome. That places us to get lot of You can starts flocking who was.
Speaker 3: Who was the receivers there? When you for the Seahawks, when.
Speaker 1: You playing blades, Yo, Ryan Blades, Hurricanes hurricanes, lad Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had a joy Galloway. Oh my goodness, that's why. Off the top of my head, y'all stop Galloway, y'all stopped them. Galloway could run? Oh yeah, you could run?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, man.
Speaker 2: That pigeon told Rascal, I mean, when I first saw him, I ain't know what to shake his hand and throw birds.
Speaker 3: See pigeon told I said, good Lord of bird. But he can flat out.
Speaker 2: Other than other than I got CEC Chris, I'm sorry, bro, Chris Carter is the only receiver that couldn't run for three at Ohio State. Name another receiver that came from Ohio State. They couldn't run for three, all of them, all about them, all.
Speaker 5: Them guys olive, Michael Thomas was for three.
Speaker 2: Oh no, Michael Thomas walking, Yeah, Michael Thomas and CC. But you know, you know what the Ohio State receivers.
Speaker 3: And they could go, boy, every last every last one.
Speaker 2: If they got ten eight are run four three and they got a four five. I think CC might have ran four five, but had the best hands out of.
Speaker 3: All of them. I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, Wait a minute now, Michael Thomas don't drop nothing either.
Speaker 3: That don't know that CC sees it. But you have to understand c C. The glove, the technology right right right now.
Speaker 2: You imagine if is different see it. I tell you another guy that have hands with no technology, Brandon Lloyd, Brandon, Lloyd.
Speaker 1: Man, Brandon will create. When it was with Denver, when he was with the forty nine Ers Denver forty nine Ers, Man, some of the craziest highlights I ever seen. Craziest highlights I ever seen. Brandon was nice man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Brandon was nice.
Speaker 2: Celebrity Jeffery is eron tonight. What game do you think you could get the bag on?
Speaker 3: Get the bag? Oh? Yeah? Prices? What game show? Price is? Right? I know the price of everything. Listen, you know how I am.
Speaker 1: I'm financial the costing and very conscious when it comes to shopping prices, right, I know the price everything, you know. I knew how much have goddamn batteries was for that smoke Detecker when I stole that battery from the hotel.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing what's working against you. They're basing on the prices in California. You don't know the prices in California. So you got to do fifteen markup on everything?
Speaker 3: Fifteen? Hell yeah, you know what? Why you even out there? Why you even why are you there?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 2: I'm Jeopardy because I've already I've already been on Celebrity Jeopardy in one So how.
Speaker 3: Hard I know what I could do? One?
Speaker 1: They gave you the answers, though they gave you had the script. You had a script.
Speaker 3: You had a script.
Speaker 5: I like Jeopardy, But price is right there, that's right up my alley. Price is right is right.
Speaker 3: Up my alley. Listen.
Speaker 1: I use coupons, I use apps, so I really know the prices everything, and the fact that it is in LA and having the mark something up fifteen to twenty percent, it wouldn't be it'd be easy for me, right. Uh.
Speaker 2: People are freaking out about Chris Jenner getting Tristan Toms on the job of ESPN. Why are they surprised? Do they realize what Chris Jenner was able to do? Her daughter had something that would have doomed everybody else's career. And she turned into a billionaire. And she took her youngest daughter and turned her into a billionaire. And she took her other daughters and made them more and more famous and more wealthy than they could have ever dreamed of.
Speaker 3: Do they not know?
Speaker 1: I don't think people know. I don't think people understand. I don't think people understand the chest move or the mastermind of the empire that Chris Jenner has built with her daughters, with her family. That's I'm not sure if anything of that magnitude has ever ever ever been done before. But Chris Jenner could have opened up what's the word I'm looking for where she can represent people, you know, and in some sort so she could open up an agency man and represented people and found ways to navigate and get them to a to a plateau they've never even thought of before. Because she thinks different. She thinks long term, she doesn't think short term. And the way she was able to to to navigate through everything and understand and be strategic everything is strategic.
Speaker 3: Everything they do, everything, everything, everything is a.
Speaker 5: Chess move and as a purpose and and playing behind everything.
Speaker 3: I love what she was able to do. I like, you know what, You're right?
Speaker 2: She could have, But she says, I'm going to devote all my attention to my family right to the this This is how you know that's a special woman. Given Tristan has two children from her daughter, Chloe, and we know about some of the indiscretions that he's done while he was with Chloe, right, and for that woman to say, I know that the pain and the hurt that you caused my daughter, but I care so much about my daughter the father of my daughter's kids, I put all that ish to the side.
Speaker 3: Let's go get this paper. Everybody couldn't do that.
Speaker 1: I have a question, is she really the sole reason why he got a job at ESPN. There was the fact that he's a former basketball player with knowledge, so he can be a part of ESPN and contribute to what they do.
Speaker 3: When plays with knowledge, that can contribute.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but is that something that they want to do.
Speaker 1: Actually, everybody doesn't want to be an analyst or a commentator at ESPN.
Speaker 3: Look, let's not to minimize herm she's a power. No, she's a movie shaker. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 3: She's extremely powerful. I was just I was just saying, he made the call to ABC and Disney, she picked up the phone.
Speaker 2: She's one of these people like I don't know how well you know the agencies, but a wm me who raps me A.
Speaker 3: C A A A UTA when they picked up the phone and call.
Speaker 2: Because here's the thing, they're not calling the agency back, they're calling who the agency represents back. So if the agency represents the Tom Cruise, you don't think somebody gonna pick up that phone and answer, or Denzel Washington or Rock But I think Rockets under Rock has a little bit of his own thing and somewhere right right, Chris Jenner is a power broker out here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when she called, you answer, you answer because she makes money.
Speaker 1: Like what you say, it's dollars and cents. If it makes dollars, it makes sense sense. Yeah, yeah, and she knows how, she knows how to do that. Can maybe maybe we should talk to her about representing us.
Speaker 3: What you think?
Speaker 2: No, I'm good with my people. Okay, okay, Hey, what's a part of time I behave?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What's a part of time that means you? Well, I'm good too. I'm good too. If you're good, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm look man, bro Lord is big than me. Yeah yeah, I you know Marvin and my team that I have now, yeah, I got listen.
Speaker 5: I'm happy with my team. Doug Ryan, I love y'all.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you. I was just you know, just you know, my protution, my creative team, the guys that are around me. Hey, everybody, everybody that's in place now right.
Speaker 3: You get locked in. Ain't nobody a I need, I need, I need. I'm trying to create me a bill. I'm wanting. I want a big team like you. I want to have no big team.
Speaker 2: No, I don't have a big team. Ain't no, ain't no unnecessary expense. I'm not one of these guys. Oh, I got twelve employees just to say I got twelve employees. Hell, now, I like what you just said. That's how I like what you just said. No, every expenses that that's everything.
Speaker 3: Everything.
Speaker 2: Everything is a purpose. Ash has a responsibility. CJ has a responsibility, Jordan has a responsibility. Shelley, who's my executive assistance, she has a responsibility. Barvin does what he does, w em Me does what they do, Jamie does what he does, Jamie rwith. Hey, everybody has a role to play. Everybody has a lane.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: Hey, baby baby, Yeah, she didn't fell asleep on me, so she fired, she fired.
Speaker 3: I was gonna make it.
Speaker 1: I was finna make my executive my executive assistant. Yeah, but she she's sleep bababy baby.
Speaker 2: No. I mean, look that's too much. I mean if she got a full time job, that's too much, right, Shelley, full time job is me. That's a full time job, is me.
Speaker 1: Well, technically it kind of makes sense because if we already together, so technically you already the job. I'm full time anyway, So it just makes sense.
Speaker 2: When she when she's showing a house or she's doing something, she can't stop and take a call.
Speaker 1: Oh she that's the boss woman. Though, that's the boss woman, so she don't she don't have to show the houses. You know, you have people that work for you that do you know?
Speaker 3: She run the show.
Speaker 2: So so she running the show. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, she running the show. See I don't have email, so every call go is filter through Shelley. Okay, so all the emails. If you will send something, you send it to Shelley. Shelley decide it. Shelley said, Okay, Shannon, this is what came in today, Shannon, hare is your schedule. You got this at noon, you got this at three, remember you got this? Okay, you got a conference call with Ash and the volume. At this time, Jordan is coming over to shoot content today. Everything runs on a system. See, I like that, And that's that's exactly what it is right now.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: I just never I just never gave her a title. But now you just threw out the big words. And I like the way the word sounds. So I want to baby, Hello, man, she got one thing up in there saying leave me alone. I ain't gonna tell you the finger that she got up in there, but I.
Speaker 3: Could the one from church.
Speaker 1: The oh that quiet like you're coming in, when you come, when you're coming to later, you got to you gotta walk out for a minute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, I got the best. I got the best the system in the world, right right. I mean, I'm gonna wake up, I said, the alarm, she's gonna call, just making sure you're up right, the drivers, the driver picking me up, just making sure you're in the car. Hey, I'm making sure you'll ride. I've talked to Ash, I've sent Ash knows that blah blah blah. Okay, I've talked to Jordan. I've talked to the people at La Portier. I've talked I've handled all of this. So when I don't worry, I don't stress about in anything because she's gonna handle it. Okay, Ash, Okay, when they call about hey, Ash speaks on my behalf because she knows me so well. Now she's gonna call say what do you think about that? She said, That's exactly what I said. That's exactly what I said. Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: So she won't she will she won't be able to make any answers on your behalf. She makes she can answer stuff on your behalf. Yeah, but she's still gonna She's still gonna run it by me. She's still running by me. Right, Oh, every everything, everything you can run by me now. Ain't nothing nothing moving?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, okay, okay, a lot of there's a lot of moving.
Speaker 2: I'm stationary and there's a lot of moving parts around me.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: I like that. I like that. Baby. Hey, So what what you see the the Sha door? You know what?
Speaker 2: Door started it by putting up his risk and then you saw Rick Rasse do it. You see DJ Cally do it, Reeze Hall did it, Gary Wilson Devonte had him chet Holgren bro.
Speaker 3: He said, hey, he said he can't.
Speaker 2: Keep doing it for free, so he wait knowed to get to the biggest state, right right, right right.
Speaker 3: I like it. I like it. I like it.
Speaker 1: Every time something different always comes around and it catches on. At one point, it was a gritty. At one point it was a gritty. You know, everybody was doing the gritty.
Speaker 3: I like what he's doing.
Speaker 1: The fact that not only is he doing it, but he's playing well behind it, so it's okay. It's it's validating what he's doing. Obviously, some people are going to be upset about it. Some people are always going to find something wrong with everything no matter what.
Speaker 3: But as long as he continues to play the way he's playing.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: I love it. But if you don't want him to do it.
Speaker 2: When people with t always doing all his dances and his stuff in the end zone and can you pass it, I say, if you don't want too the dancing, keep my dam zone.
Speaker 3: Stop them simple So you.
Speaker 2: Don't want somebody to do something, Man, you're doing all this talking. It stopped me from talking. If you beat me, I won't talk.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: Hey, you got me, But when I see you next next time, I got something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 5: They will always have a problem with everything anything that is not.
Speaker 3: Today about money. This is he bragging about money.
Speaker 1: Wait, money bragging about money? You mean the same institutions that breaking billions every year.
Speaker 3: Mm hmma, not us. We were supposed to see, we gotta be humble.
Speaker 2: We got We're not supposed to Remember, Jack Johnson got in trouble because he flashed his opulace. He had the big, fancy car that could be convertible. He wore the big fur coats in the big half. He had the nice jewelry, had one of the things of the opposite race. But it's all that really that really, I mean really, you know they didn't like the convertible. They didn't like to meet coat. But when he got what, you know, something they wanted like whoa, whoa ho ho brother, hold on brother, yeah you speed.
Speaker 1: I everybody wants you to be humble. They want to be humble, they want you to be quiet. Don't didn't be like man Jesus was walking around with twelve disciples.
Speaker 3: That's what I try to see. That's what I tried to tell you.
Speaker 1: Don't don't hump, don't be humble, and Joey, what I tried to tell you, even screaming from the mountaintop when you give you them blessings and you.
Speaker 2: Work hard for what you do or the fruits of your lady, what did God bless you with the ability to run and the cat and hand our coordination.
Speaker 3: And you made million and you want to drive a smart car?
Speaker 2: You don't want you don't want people to thank you some of your nose and your success in their face.
Speaker 3: Did you hear what I just said?
Speaker 1: God blessed me with a talent, a talent that I worked on and sharpened to get to a point where I did my inner team in flamboyancy on the field.
Speaker 3: I don't need to do it off. I don't need to do it off. Stay with me, now, I don't I didn't need to do it off.
Speaker 2: So when you when you let me ask your question, when you get that private jet and you load up your kids and you load up mama or okay, let's just say, oh you right, you bob off, yeah, and you go spend fifty thousand dollars a night.
Speaker 3: What's that right?
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, time out, time out. Let's come back a little bit. Fifty thousand dollars a night.
Speaker 3: That was that was that was for a.
Speaker 5: Birthday that was her birthday.
Speaker 3: That was that was for a memory, a memory.
Speaker 2: The reasons are unimportant. So do you think fifty thousand dollars know what it was used for? So if I use fifty thousand dollars to buy a house, or I use fifty thousand dollars, by watch, fifty thousand dollars is gone.
Speaker 3: What I what I used it for is unimportant. It was used.
Speaker 2: So you buy this So, oh, I did that for a birthday, a very special occasion. It's still fifty thousand a night. That was out the window, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the window open right back up though.
Speaker 2: Oh but you just said the other day. You can't think about that. It don't let work like that that. I'm gonna get the bag back.
Speaker 1: What you I'm gonna get the bag back. Hey, I'm I'm that PJ coming too. Oh yeah, Ross, Ross said any time I need it.
Speaker 3: Man, just hit him. That's what that. This is the important that the importance of having rich friends is.
Speaker 1: It's just I'm thankful and I'm grateful for for people like that, for people like that that at the height of their success and are willing to help the small folk like me.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Ross, I know you're gonna see this Ross. I love you, I appreciate you. That juven rocking about twenty years.
Speaker 3: Man, you you got to stop here. So cheap.
Speaker 2: You They say you squeeze a dollar. They say you squeeze a dollar so tight that eagle be screaming on.
Speaker 1: It every time, every time. That's the reason I had money thirty years. And I'm gonna stay like that. It's gonna stay like that. It's all about balance, It's all about I.
Speaker 2: Can't wait to see that. O't bring struck and now you haul park at the cemetery.
Speaker 3: Who oh, that's right. They don't take them there now they don't.
Speaker 5: Okay, my kids, my kids gonna have it or they're gonna be all right.
Speaker 3: Hey, but oh Joe, I know, I don't know if you know about it there.
Speaker 2: But guess what, Well, Steve and they got the flu and they asked me, could I feel it?
Speaker 3: In for it? Whoa whoa? Yeah, you remember you remember life with real claw?
Speaker 2: And the ray asked clause why you going all dressed up? He say, mister Wilkins. Driver got the flue and they asked me to feel the employ it.
Speaker 1: Well, let me let me ask you something. You feeling them you feeling them for them? Did you ask about you asked about your boy?
Speaker 3: You see, just see what you can Joe. See, that's how I just got it. I want the job one day.
Speaker 5: Job. May you done been on the job two months?
Speaker 3: Spit my first time being lead dog? Won't Joe?
Speaker 5: But if you lead dog didn't have me right behind you?
Speaker 3: But heard o Joe, Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: I'm let me get in the house a little while, and they don't go realize that I've been taking scraps down there.
Speaker 1: You don't, I've been. I've been giving it to you out the back. Listen, man, listen, listen, I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: Let me. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: The people over there, the people over there, I knew what they were doing that at first. Take Now I'm talking about me and you want two punchs. That's that's special. That's something special.
Speaker 3: The people. The people need that, people need that.
Speaker 2: What's the one thing the guys will all first take what they do?
Speaker 3: Debate the harsh critique. Yeah, I could critique too, I say I can. I can debate with the best of them. Everything is not meant to be a debate.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's about a discussion and having an open and honest conversation about how somebody played I.
Speaker 3: Can do you willing to do that? I'm willing to do that. Whatever you.
Speaker 5: Boss.
Speaker 2: Okay, after after I see a couple of times you doing it over here, then I'm gonna go talk to the producers.
Speaker 3: I do it every day on here.
Speaker 1: I do it.
Speaker 3: I do it every day. I do it every day. I do I do to an extent. Just check it. Check your boy tomorrow. Yeah esp at first, what time you what time you on? I won't hear them.
Speaker 1: Hey, well, since I can't be on to see your boys. Shout out, man, your boy.
Speaker 3: Shout out.
Speaker 2: I was you know, I would stay he shout out to Glenville at the house out of state.
Speaker 1: What now talking about fam you, I ain't going to no family out with the Savannah State.
Speaker 2: I would my miss something. Family You ain't. I'm proud of all the hbc U, but ain't nobody getting no.
Speaker 3: Love in front of you?
Speaker 1: What's that's fine? Just bring me on there there, I war a family suit. No, you ain't bring me on there?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, if I if I get on ESPN just one time, I know my mom and my grandma gonna be proud.
Speaker 3: Look at my family.
Speaker 2: Literature boy TV, Granny you boy bade it on TV, Grandy Bay on TV.
Speaker 3: That's what I need. I need you to help me. Man, Now, I ain't. I don't need much. Just give me, give me, give me. I do two blocks, A block and the B block. I don't need much much. You see what you're saying. You see what you're saying. Give me crumbs. Give me, give me crumb, give me the A and the B block. That's all I need. Then, see what you're saying. See try I'm trying to help you. Now.
Speaker 2: I try to say, Hey, look Joe, I'm gonna get you the pair. I'm gonna get you. I'm gonna get you a pair of these air Force one.
Speaker 3: No, give me the Jordan one. Damn. Oh, y'all, I'm getting you a pair of free shoes. Now, you telling me you won't the B block? How you did that? We ain't never satisfying. I'm being nice.
Speaker 1: I'm being nice by not trying to do the whole show. Just give me a love appearing. Just give me a little feet.
Speaker 3: See how you operate. I get you a job. You don't want to start mid level if you want to be the CEO.
Speaker 1: I said, A mid level, A A and B block. That's like third, that's A that's ten minutes. You do realize A and the B start the show. Those are the most important blocks that you see what I'm saying. You make it my point. You make it my point. You ain't happy with air Force one?
Speaker 3: You want you want? You want to Freddy.
Speaker 1: Krueger's Now, I don't like that. I like the Air Force one. Ain't nothing wrong with air Force one. But if you if we're gonna do something, let's do it right. Let's get the people what they want, get the people what they want.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: So now you want me to get to take the most expensive shoe that the man gonna miss, the man gonna miss, like, hey, where do y'all are? We had the size of A level and George, where is that shoes?
Speaker 1: Listen, Understand what you get when you get me that Jordan one. Understand what you get once I'm in front of that TV and that camera with that goddamn three piece suit on, with the look with the with the handkerchief hanging out of Understand what you get with the glasses.
Speaker 3: On me off there? That's what I get. We off there. So now we got two brothers. We got two brothers. That's not gonna be a first take no more me. Listen, well, listen, well, hey, listen.
Speaker 1: One thing about it is, I ain't gonna sink the ship. I ain't gonna sink this shit. We ain't gonna be Jack and Rose. It's gonna be enough room for me and you on that dough. So come on, just just do do, do what you need to do. Get your boy on that now, help your boy out. Sometimes in life, you know what.
Speaker 3: We got to do.
Speaker 1: We gotta pull each other up. We gotta we gotta pull each other to get me where I need to get to, to reach the pinnacle of my success.
Speaker 3: Off the field.
Speaker 5: You got to put me in a position to win and succeed. That's why I need you, brother, that's your that's your purpose.
Speaker 2: You do realize, Like when you're trying to save someone and they're in the ocean and they're drowning, you know you're supposed to come up from behind because the person is drowning, so he's gonna push yourself.
Speaker 3: They're gonna push themselves up. I don't like that analogy. I can I can swim. No, No, you can't. No you can't. But anyway, let me get my foot in the door.
Speaker 2: Let me get a couple of these hosts the segments, and then you know, they say, well, is anybody you like to have on?
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, you know what now that.
Speaker 5: Y'all mention it?
Speaker 3: You see I did that, don't yo? Yeah, I like that. I like that.
Speaker 1: But listen, you, listen you you sound like you sound like Ray right now when he was out there bootlegging. You sound like Ray right now. You've been telling me when you get your foot in the door. Your foot had been in the door for two months? What else you waiting on? Oh Joe, Oh trust your body?
Speaker 3: Do man?
Speaker 5: Help you boy out?
Speaker 2: Told you I got to get in get settled. Like I got to know where all the I gotta know where all the stuff at. I gotta know where all the stuff at.
Speaker 3: You know where the stuff at.
Speaker 1: You know what to do when that came, when that when that cameras on, when that cameras on, you know what to do when the cameras rolling.
Speaker 3: I know to do.
Speaker 5: All I need is you to get me in the building. Get me in the building, and I take care of the rest.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, See that's that's see. There you go.
Speaker 2: See I got you at the building, and see what I was supposed to have been doing. It's going straight there me, I done got you in the building. I got both of us called. I got both, I got both of us called.
Speaker 3: I got you. Listen.
Speaker 1: This is what I used to tell Carson Palmer before every game, and it's what I used to tell my office of coordinator before every game. Come hell of high water. No matter what happens, if you put me in a position to succeed, I'm gonna make you look good. I'm gonna make you look good. Trust me, baby, Chad o Chosenko Johnson. I'm shouting sharp and this is night Cap. Make sure you check.
Speaker 2: Thank you boy out tomorrow first take ten am Eastern, and we'll be back with you on Sunday night night Cap the Show.
Speaker 5: I'll let me be out here. If you need me, call me.
Speaker 1: My number is still the same. Seven eighty six two three five fifty four twelve. I'll let you boy, therapist, counselor matchmaker.
Speaker 3: No, he's none to be above ladies and gentlemen. I don't know who number that was