Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Listen, times are hard right now, and I know we can't do the whole entire face glamor. You may not be able to afford that, But the one thing we know that will always punch your face up, ladies, is a nice set of lashes. If you have nothing but lashes and lipstick, this will dramatically change your look. And right now, as you're pushing your product and your brand forward, you have to make sure that you're putting your best space forward.
Speaker 4: You have to stand out.
Speaker 3: So I would start to give her that messaging to say, hey, this is an essential item. You know, there's a lot of things that you may you can do without. You might not need that eyeshadow, but you need those lashes. And even if you have lashes, you're gonna need those, you know. I mean, you have that eyeshadow, youre gonn need those lashes. Make it essential, right. Another thing that I would do is try to find another business.
Speaker 4: Owner and leverage their audience.
Speaker 3: So if I can find a girl who does lip gloss, another girl who maybe is selling polish or whatever, we need to get together and form a bundle packet.
Speaker 4: We need to get together and collapse rate where.
Speaker 3: I can say, hey, sis, okay, listen, you gotta live sick, I gotta lashes.
Speaker 4: Let's put this together and make this work.
Speaker 3: Let's go live together, and let's leverage each other's audiences. Let's offer them a deal or a bundle. Okay, that's collaboration. Another thing that you're gonna want to do is help your customer who's probably facing job loss and lower income. Time them and to a salesman, why and how create an affiliate program. That's the number one thing. If you have a customer who's already utilized your product, they know your product, they know your service, So this could be one of your best salesmen, especially if you put a criteria on it to say, Okay, if you shot with me three or more times, I'd like to invite you into my affiliate program because I.
Speaker 4: Know you like my product. I know you love my product.
Speaker 3: And what I mean by that is you've probably been already singing my praises. That's what you call an evangelical customer. So if you have an evangelical customer, they've already probably red to onto your business. Why not help them get a little bit of money and incentivize them now to share your work. So now you're even tapping into marketing. And the great thing about affiliate programs is unlike a traditional salesman, Let's suppose I get a seale staff and I have to pay them per hour. I have to pay them whether they generate money or not. With the affiliate program, I only pay them when they make a seal. So that right there is a no brainer, and that's a sell you otherwise would not have had. So what you want to do is now let me put this in the hands of my customer and let them get some money.
Speaker 4: Another thing you want to do is you want to go be to.
Speaker 3: B figure out a way how to wholesale your products to a secondary buyer, as shipping issues are now going to be impacting everyone. If you have the inventory, find out a way where you're not selling in large books. But there may be someone else who's struggling with shipping issues, or they don't want to buy five hundred lashes. They may just want to test something out and buy a small amount. So if you can find someone who's interested in that, do that. Another thing, teach someone how to start the business that you started. So if you now create a workshop saying hey, let me tell you guys how I started my eyelash business, and you lay that out for them, and then as a upsell or another item, you could also sell your vendorless I've done.
Speaker 4: All the work for you. Here's all the vendors.
Speaker 3: Here's where you go and get your labels done, Here's where you go get your packaging done. You lay out every single thing that you know for them and teach them how to sell and how to create their own business. Now you have a digital product that's ever green that you're able to also sell.
Speaker 4: So you see how I literally just took that.
Speaker 3: One eyelash business and just push that into several different markets under several different messaging than there's several different targets, and now I can elongate my business. Now I'm not simply struggling. And that's going to be the easiest path for you. Instead of trying to off in a whole new lane right now, instead of trying to like take on something brand new, take what you already have and repurpose it. Take what you already have.
Speaker 4: And extend it out.
Speaker 3: Because, like I said, if you've already started a business, then guess what, You've already solved a problem. So you're already your foot's already in the door. If somebody bought something from you already, you're already halfway there. Okay, So do we have any questions to which platform do you use for sales? Oh that's somebody else's asking a question. So if there's anyone here who has a specific business, right you have a question, you have something that you want help with with your business and your pain point, you can type that in and mag is going to you know, either.
Speaker 4: Find you or I'll find you here.
Speaker 3: Please understand, when I do strategy calls, they're five hundred dollars an hour.
Speaker 4: Next year there'll be seven fifty. You got.
Speaker 5: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, But understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC erness What's Up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like. The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our church partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts an MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. Just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Are getting the opportunity to literally have that to ease out for you.
Speaker 4: Let's do this, let's work this out.
Speaker 3: Just bye. Being in earn your leisure university. That is one of the perks to doing that right. And I know a lot of people now I do the same thing before.
Speaker 4: I never gave.
Speaker 3: I never offered strategy sessions, you had to have an existing business. I've pivoted and I also offer strategy sessions to people who are working and they're trying to figure out, you know, what is their next move or how they can learn how to freelance themselves out, because if someone is paying you for a job, you can get paid for that job right If you're doing customer service, you can find a way to literally freelance yourself out as a virtual customer service.
Speaker 4: There are so many freelance jobs.
Speaker 3: If you look on fiver, there's people looking for copywriters, video editors, voiceovers, narrators, like everything that you see polished, especially on YouTube. These people are no longer doing this themselves. They are outsourcing all aspects, like just editing the videos out. You would be shocked at what kind of work you can do where there's no degree required. It's, you know, really easy to get yourself in there and next thing, you know, start to take advantage of other people who need help. Social media strategy questions Okay, for introverts not currently on social active on social media, what types of posts and content should I begin posting on my personal account and business account?
Speaker 4: That is a wonderful question, Sierra.
Speaker 3: That's a great question because a lot of people, myself included, at one point, I was extremely video shot.
Speaker 4: I am not gonna lie to y'all.
Speaker 3: I hated even the thought of getting on video okay, and I had to really work up to it. But for those who are not there, one of the easiest hat is narrating your video. So now you can go onto reels and this is a quick hat. You see an article or something that you want to talk about, all you do is screenshot it. You can read the article on reels literally, you know, pay according to Forbes, fifty three percent of d and you just read the article. Now what require actually read it in advance, of course, but you can read it and get to some main points, underline some points for people, and then you can pose a question at the end. And all you have to do is use your voice. That's it, no face required, no extra editing, no work, you know what I mean. That's it. Put a nice little track behind it. And here's another hat for narration. If you find a track that is very popular, put it behind your narration and take the valume down to two. If it has a lot of words, I'd say take it to one so it's not competing with your voice.
Speaker 4: I usually look for the instrumental versions, or.
Speaker 3: I try to go to the beginning of the song where it's more of the instrumental.
Speaker 4: Part of the song.
Speaker 3: But the song that's trending and that's popular, you'll start to catch momentum on your real because that song is trending and popular.
Speaker 4: So just take it down.
Speaker 3: Some people mute the song altogether. I don't know if that works, so I only do it at you know, as a one or two. Okay, that's a great Another thing is utilizing your hands. So you can take your phone or your recording device, place it above your hands, and you can do demo videos. So instead of showing your face, let's suppose you were showing something on an app, you can just have your hands pointing.
Speaker 4: To particular parts of your screen.
Speaker 3: You can have your hands demoing the item, right, demoing what that is? Okay, And so now you don't even have to use your face. You're just using your hands. That's a great thing. Also, using b roll type footage over your narration. You guys, ever watch YouTube videos and you love it when they show like they're talking and they're like and the economy is stress, and then they show a woman all stressed, right, and then they're like.
Speaker 4: Such and such with a hotel and you see people walking.
Speaker 3: You can get free b roll footage, free stock footage. If you search free stock footage online, you can get free quality stock footage. Now that takes just a little bit more editing because you want, you know, splice that footage in first, but you can use that also. You can use it in between the news articles if you want repost other people's videos. That's always a hack. So if someone else has highlighted or discussed something that you want to discuss, use their footage. Reaction videos are good, so you can take the reaction from them, and you compare that with just a steal image or the article.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you don't have to pair that. You compare it with your logo.
Speaker 3: You compare it with just a still picture of you if you don't like to go video that just has your name and your information and everything on the side of that as well.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man, a Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christineomaned, State Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.