Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, The Elvis Duran phone tap? Scary?
Speaker 2: Yes, what's your phone tap all about?
Speaker 1: Today? So Tia wanted to play a phone tap on her boyfriend Trevor. Now they've been dating for a while and she's been asking for a key to his apartment for a while and he refuses to give her one. So I thought I would take that concept and run with it and phone tap him, making nuts. So yesterday she was at his apartment and then I started the call from a very special shop, A very special shop.
Speaker 2: Oh god, let's listen to the scaries phone talk.
Speaker 1: Can I speak to Tia? Please's there? There's Jimmy at so I gonna just Luck Smith the mall?
Speaker 2: What's your last name?
Speaker 1: The Luck? The what? Jimmy? De Luck? Jimmy?
Speaker 2: Why are you calling my phone looking for Tia? Uh?
Speaker 1: The key is ready? What key?
Speaker 2: I didn't order any key.
Speaker 1: I was supposed to get a key made here. It's just Tia.
Speaker 2: So we have on our order for Did you just not hear what I just said? I just said?
Speaker 1: Did you just hear what I said? I have an order for a kid.
Speaker 2: First of all, jim you needed to slow your role a little bit, okay, talking to me crazy right now? You called me, I know, and I'm looking for Tia? Are you? Tia?
Speaker 1: Is that you?
Speaker 2: Hold on? What's you about? Five six? Life? Scared with a big old' poofy hairdoo?
Speaker 1: BET's her? She dropped off the key, and she said to me to make a copy of it, soving.
Speaker 2: Med a copy of First of all, how'd you get my number?
Speaker 1: This was the number she left?
Speaker 2: This is my number. It's not her numbers. Second of all, you could take that key. You could burn it, breaking, melt it, do what we gotta do. I don't want it. I have to get this to her. Man, I've got time for this. Tiya all right?
Speaker 1: You ready to do this?
Speaker 2: All right? Oh my god? You to me?
Speaker 1: Okay, don't answer it, don't answer it. Okay, we're gonna call him back from here and we're going to listen in now.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, hello, okay, you called me. You're getting phone calls about a damn shee? Did I have an ordered? Oh?
Speaker 1: Can you explain that to me?
Speaker 2: I wanted the key and you wouldn't give it to me, and I just kind of waiting, What do you mean you got tired of waiting. We had a conversation about this. Oh you're not ready, give me a key, you baby? Oh okay, I understand, baby, don't even worry about it. When you get ready, I'll take you. That's what you said. Well, I feel like I do need a key, and that's why I went and got one done. And then you're just gonna go over my head and just go have a teamate anyway, Then you got some random calling me and you wanted sit up here and expect for me to accept the key made by that. Wait, that's all I have to do it? What do you mean it's someone at the door. Hey, it works my house too, You to you? Yeah, do not a mom house? Right now? You're joking?
Speaker 1: Key?
Speaker 2: Wait? How did you get this address? Put on the phone? He wants to talk to you?
Speaker 1: Okay, Hey, how you doing?
Speaker 2: Don't ask me how some doing? So? I told you I didn't want the can. I told you that mom places she had no right to say no. I told you to ripped up ga and breaking, and then you gonna shult up up? Are you serious?
Speaker 1: How can you look me straight and tell me that I'm not doing you a favor by giving you free keys. I made a bunch of.
Speaker 2: Them for you. I told you I didn't want to see in the first place.
Speaker 1: I met a bag of them.
Speaker 2: It's start about. I'm five minutes away from me. When I get here, you still there on woofing your pass, so don't even work, but I'll straighten your jump.
Speaker 1: Is that a threat?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: You did? You missed a tough guy or something. You know what, what if we just called those whole thing off and just told you you've been phone tapped. Hey, you're gonna come get me, Come get me here. My name is Scary Jones and Melvis Durrand in the Morning Show, Trevor Here, you've.
Speaker 2: Got embarrassed me on the brig. Oh lord, I don't even know what was that voice you were using.
Speaker 1: Elvis Terran phone tip.
Speaker 2: This phone table was pre recorded permission granted by all.
Speaker 1: Participates Elvis Terran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show
Speaker 2: M