Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty arm Strong and Jetty and he arms yet.
Speaker 2: Wrong studio see see Sanor.
Speaker 1: It is a dimly lit room, larnty within the bowels, the freezing bowels. It's self Harman here we need to organize.
Speaker 2: And strike like coal miners or something for better work conditions.
Speaker 1: I think this is taking years off my life. It's sold here.
Speaker 2: This must be an old joke, and I'm just really late to the party. But a buddy of mine the other day mentioned his age, and this other friend of mine looks at him and says, did you work in a coal mine?
Speaker 1: That's funny?
Speaker 2: And did I heard somebody else making a reference to it? And is that a common thing? Now? I never heard a very funny thing to say to somebody. I will do that from now on. You ask me with the right people. But when I find out their age'll look shocked. Wow, did you work in a coal mine or something?
Speaker 1: That's beautiful? That is funny.
Speaker 2: So we're in a dimplely lit room and today we're under the tutelage of our general manager.
Speaker 1: Kamala Harris, gracious loser.
Speaker 2: All right, go do whatever it is you're gonna do, be president of a university or something or something or nothing or nothing or whatever. I probably won't be sure to not update me as you know your plans.
Speaker 1: I probably won't hear about it. This caught my eye.
Speaker 2: Wall Street salivates over new Trump boom. How about yes, and the stock market went crazy yesterday. As as you know, if you pay the attention, you knew US stock capitalization rose one point six trillion dollars yesterday, the fifth best one day showing ever in the history of the stock market. The surge highlights the opportunity that investors, bankers, and others in finance are hoping to embrace over four years of tax cuts, deregulation, and economic expansion. Is all based on what they actually think is going to happen because of a different, you know, view of the relationship between business in America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a couple of points.
Speaker 2: Number one, the idea that Trump and is crushing tariffs and ugliness and everything is going to bring the economy to its knees. Obviously, those who make their living actually knowing whether that's true or not, disagree vehemently. With the media. Secondly, I heard it put and I think it's true. There are a lot of explanations for the recent political events we've all been discussing, but I think one of them, and it's significids is people would rather have economic opportunity than a government check. I hope that's true, certainly enough people of various socioeconomic and ethnic descriptions, which again have been discussed at length recently. Yeah. One of my favorite things that seems to be happening in America that we learned this week, and I've heard discussed in left leaning punditry is how and they almost seem bothered by this. Hispanics, particularly Hispanics men, have seemed to assimilated to a point that they're more interested in and they say this again, like they're disappointed in this. Hispanic men seem to have assimilated to the point that they're more interested in their own personal situations than there I forget how they put it. Then they're than they're than focusing on themselves as a group.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good, and that's a normal thing, thank you about.
Speaker 2: It is such a challenge if if you even want to to get into the head of somebody who sees everything through the lens of identity politics, right. I mean that statement that you just related to us is I mean, that's like coming across somebody from a culture that believes in newborn baby is the reincarnation of some sort of God and they worship the kid, and it's like, wait a minute, what and you got one of those like every couple of generations.
Speaker 1: Wow, what a fascinating system. How foreign that is?
Speaker 2: You're surprised that, guys, And the idea with that anybody who has callouses on their hands or or you know, a woman, maybe it's a woman who has a job where she rubs her feet at the end of the day because it's tiring. One of my kids has one of those jobs. The idea that they would rather have a government check than opportunity. They'd slap you for suggesting that. I hope that yesterday was a start toward or the end of identity politics. That would just it was bad when it came on the scene, and maybe it goes away, that'd be fantastic. And you just look at all these individual groups based on they're all looking out with it's best for them, what's going to make a cheaper place to live, better wages, better healthcare, whatever, don't have anything to do with your man or woman or your skin color. That'd be awesome, I would agree, But as I've said many times, this is not the beginning of the end. It's the end of the beginning. We are arrayed, or we are fighting the forces arrayed across academia and the media and entertainment who believe that stuff to their very marrow and are still teaching it to our children. Man, I'm excited to get back to looking at other parts of the world life and everything that goes on, you know, international affairs, what countries might be coming for us, or advances in science, or problems in schools or healthcare or whatever. But one of the things is China is announcing today they're unveiling their newest stealth jet fighter to the J thirty five, which looks exactly like our stealth fighter, because they stole all the plans from I guess a British firm that had them, but anyway, China stole all the technology for our super cool, best in the world fighter jet and their unveiling one today that is basically exactly the same thing, which is highly troubling.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is, and I am gratified to have.
Speaker 2: A unmistakably China focused foreign policy administration come in office. It's utterly we are not a quarter of the way as the American people, I think toward a full enough awareness of the fight we're in. Well, heck no, we got to get back to I got more information on because I'm following Josh Rogan's Twitter feed who we had Josh on last week the biggest hack in American history by China that experts in the government told him, Look, this is bigger than the election, Please write about it. Yes, So we need to say, hacked into all the major phone carriers through the back door installed for the purposes of the NSA and the FBI, and have been reading and listening to all of our conversations, including our leaders. Our foreign policy teams are counter intelligence agents. It's an enormous and horrifying hack by our adversary. Your enemy isn't Trump, Your enemy isn't Kamala Harris. Your enemy is China, China's and we haven't booted them out. We don't even know if we know how if we can. They're listening to our phone calls right now. Chinese I mean, you can listen to my phone calls, you're going to be pretty bored. But we have tens of the hundreds of thousands of Chinese spies in this country. And anybody who says, hey, these like neighborhood associations, A lot of these grad students, the researchers, blah blah blah. They are having their chain yanked by the Chinese Communist Party, who can make them do anything they want.
Speaker 1: You shut up, you big it, You're just a racist.
Speaker 2: Holy fee Have you seen the side by side of China's new J thirty five plan that they unleashed today in are at thirty five? The fact that I have he gave it the same name, basically, it's also a bit of a jab. I think, Yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Got a plane called the same name as yours and it looks the same. I'll be darne.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's a bit of a touchdown tanks, isn't it. It is bit of a flex.
Speaker 1: Let's start the show. Officially, I'm Jack Armstrong.
Speaker 2: He's Joe Getty on this at his third Michigan came in, by the way, Officially, Trump won freaking Michigan. He won freaking everything. Yeah, everything, Please it's underappreciated. Almost one New Jersey, Virginia. All starts up Blue States. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this Eljoly Thursday, November seventh, or twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: We are armstrong in getting and we approve this program. Let's speakin.
Speaker 2: Then, Officially, according to FCC rules and regulations, the show starts at mark.
Speaker 3: Americans should be bracing for a total change in economic policy. Republicans, likely controlling Capitol Hill, will be able to extend the Trump tax cuts from twenty seventeen to a certain extent, as well as have sweeping tariffs across the board. Couple together, that will be the Trump economic plan. There's a lot of change, so much change, so much change there.
Speaker 2: You go, so much change, Jack, so much change. There will not be sweeping teriffs across the board. It's an opening bargaining position. Everybody, calm down.
Speaker 1: You don't think there will be.
Speaker 2: There'll be some particularly where worry of being dumped on by you know, for instance, communist Chinese steel.
Speaker 1: For instance, I haven't followed the tariff talk. I let that be your arena. Oh I get the tariff deest.
Speaker 2: Yes, congratulations, Oh my God, how does mail bag look?
Speaker 1: It's outstanding. There's really good.
Speaker 2: There's some new Alzheimer's research with the help of AI that's very interesting. Let me you something of our artificial intelligence before it dooms humanity. Helps with Alzheimer's, so people can be more alert in their old age to the fact that AI has doomed to humanity.
Speaker 1: That'd be handy, wouldn't It might be completely aware. Is our overlord's drainer vital fluids.
Speaker 2: That is a beautiful gift as robots put a pillow over your face exactly all that stuff on the way, and our text slite is four one five two nine five k f TC.
Speaker 1: Terrific, terrific.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm starting to feel the pressures of the holiday approaching, as my kids mention things they want for Christmas and making Thanksgiving travel plans and whatnot.
Speaker 1: The the looming holiday season, big giant specter coming across the landscape.
Speaker 2: Yeah wow, Yeah, undeniably the reality of it, folks have observed for many, many owns.
Speaker 1: It's not supposed to It's supposed to be joyous, right, Yes, it is in all the songs. It's supposed to be joyous.
Speaker 2: Why do none of the songs mentioned stress or it's stopid songwriters or expense. There should be more songs about just how expensive holidays are. No kidding, here's your freedom loving quote of today. I'll tell you why I picked this one out. I have been pouring through various accounts in some of the mainstream media think pieces of folks on the Democratic side trying to analyze why the election went the way it was and dealing with their shock and horror and the rest of it. And I am absolutely astounded by the lack of clear eyed absorption of what is clearly true. And I went digging around and found this quote from Dostaevsky and the Brothers Karamazov. I haven't read Dostoievsky in a long time. I should, because I just he's an unbelievable author. But above all, don't lie to yourself. The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others, and having no respect, he ceases to love.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: To thine owns, above all, to thine own self be true. The Bard if you need him mailbag, drop us a note which you have mailback at Armstrong and Getty dot com. There's no from Nick from the future Jack Joe in fourteen hundred and sixty three days I planned to vote for NICKI Haley to beat Mayor Pete and take my sort from Donald John, how.
Speaker 1: Do you see it shaving up damck neck from the future.
Speaker 2: Mayor Pete's given a speech tomorrow, I think, and it's seen as the first shot across the bow of the.
Speaker 1: Twenty eight primaries for Democrats.
Speaker 2: Ray from San Pablo Wrights, guys, still the best show on the air. But today you lied to your audience. I'll assume you don't know which is absolutely correct. It's that clip from CNN where the map guy, the host Jake tapperrass the map guy John King where Harris out drew Biden in the counties and yeah, the map was blank.
Speaker 1: And then Ray points out that if you.
Speaker 2: Kept watching, John King says, oh, whoops, that's the state by state, here's the county by county, and it showed a couple of dozen counties where Kamala Harris did do better than Joe Biden did four years ago.
Speaker 1: So Ray You're absolutely correct. I had seen that clip.
Speaker 2: Twenty times, edited the way we played it, I had no idea that when it kept going John King corrected. Is there which I think is, you know, a cautionary tale for all of us, is if we needed it.
Speaker 1: It is so easy.
Speaker 2: To manipulate perception and conclusion based on fairly subtle alterations of what happened or just when you cut off a clip. So while I was highly amused by that, it was misleading in for that I apologize. Yeah, but the result was damn near the same in this case, as opposed to being, as is often the case, the exact opposite of what the you know, original clip tells you, Oh yeah, if we had gone on with the tape, it would have been oh boy, twenty in a nation of seven million counties. Right, So physically criticism, but basically the same result. Perspective from a female, former female Democrat, this is an anonymous I'm a paull that I had to vote for someone as crass and undisciplined as Donald Trump. Frankly, I almost tossed my ballots selecting Trump after a couple of recent things.
Speaker 1: She mentions, and I'm beyond disappointed.
Speaker 2: That the Republican Party thought re up in this flame in hot Cheetoh as the nominee was a good idea. However, I still voted for him only because the Democratic Party's judgment was unfathomably worse. I voted against the person who tried to sell Americans for nearly four years that Biden was on his a game. My mom passed away after a long battle with Alzheimer's in twenty twenty three, and she recognized it. I voted against illegal immigration and elite liberal unaffected voters deciding we should have open borders without having to bear any of the consequences of their virtue signaling. I voted against politician who directly contributed to the societal breakdown of California, state I love and where I was born and raised. She mentions as an unmitigated disaster the governance of California and liberal California is above revealed the true Marxist that she is. I voted against two hundred dollars a week spent in groceries to sustain one hundred and thirty pounds adult spending five bucks per gallon for gas, four hundred dollars per month for heat, and air conditioning, and she gets into college costs, which are are stunning, whose primary purpose seems to be indoctrinating young adults to Marxist ideology. I voted against a Democratic party that's become unrecognizable. Gay marriage, Hell yeah, decriminalizing cannabis, Why not ensuring we are working against racial injustice, of course. But now a few moments, a few years later, Democrats expect me to support tax funded transition surgeries for imprisoned felons, men competing in women's sports, accepting the hundreds of thousands of young Americans are dying from fentyl overdoses as a direct result of the non existent borders, homeless encampments, and walking zombies everywhere, and that I should accept that my white privilege was to blame for blm riots, the increasing crime rate, and mass looting. Then she mentions the mainstream media, the tyranny of the left, be it antifar riots, COVID lies, the erosion of individual freedoms, college campuses, an empty vessel candidate.
Speaker 1: It's all beautifully.
Speaker 2: Written, an anonymous that is really good, that ought to be in the New York Times, not in my greasy myths. I just saw this on the topic of sticker shock, Joe Scarborough floored when his wife Mika Brazinski informs him butter costs seven dollars. What is it framed in gold? Scarborough says, yeah, it's quite possible that a lot of people like him aren't going to the grocery store and don't know that normal things cost ridiculous. Every time I get a box of cereal, it's like, what this is eleven dollars dollars for this cook coast to the grocery store unless she's busy, and then the butler goes, I've got more great email on that sort of topic. Stay with us, we'll sprinkle them in. You have a voice on the Armstrong Engeddy Show. Don't ever say that again. That's horrible, Okay, So oh, there's so much to talk about. I hope you can stick around, and if you miss an hour, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on.
Speaker 1: Demand Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 2: I taught my son the word shottenfreud last night, and how while it's something none of us should be proud of, it is a common human emotion reaction that is taking pleasure in someone else's pain.
Speaker 1: That is what I'm doing here with Jimmy Kimmel. Let's be honest. It was a terrible night last night.
Speaker 4: It was a terrible night for women for children show, hundreds of thousands of them.
Speaker 1: Can you stop that?
Speaker 2: Try? I don't even know if I can listen to this. Give me a freaking break. God, what happened to the co host of The Man show you a.
Speaker 1: Brain? It's a termin like for children for women? Oh my god? Do you actually believe it?
Speaker 2: So you think fifty five percent of the country is just hates women, hates children, wants a bad economy, wants unfairness everywhere.
Speaker 1: That's what That's what the majority of us want, in every state, including most of the blue states. We all just want bad things to happen to everyone. We're just evil trolls.
Speaker 2: Somebody's got to help me out. I'm not even familiar with the wacky Doodle fever dream that that is. That's a bad night for children. I don't know about Katie anybody.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know about that.
Speaker 5: Maybe the whole trans thing, but that clip gets a million times worse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, it's the night for people who mutilate confused children for a living. To me, okay, I just I wasn't a piece of garbage. I didn't have my feet at shoulder width. Yeah he started that clip. I hang on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, take a deep breath, brace yourself, because if you've just been I can take another blow getting worse. Katie. Oh yeah, oh no, start from the beginning. Here we go. Let's be honest. It was a terrible night last night.
Speaker 4: It was a terrible night for women, for children, for the hundreds of thousands of hard working immigrants who make this country go.
Speaker 1: For healthcare, for environment, for.
Speaker 2: Science, yeah, sciences, for justice, for free speech.
Speaker 4: It was a terrible night for poor people, for the middle class, for seniors to rely once social security, for our allies in Ukraine, for NATO, or the truth and democracy and decency. And it was a terrible night for everyone who voted against him. And guess what, it was a bad night for everyone who voted for him too. You just don't realize it yet.
Speaker 1: And oh, thank you for that, yay, appreciate it.
Speaker 2: A conscension that for the fifty five percent of people that voted for.
Speaker 1: Trump, that you're just too stupid to realize that you voted for hell yeah, wow, wow, it is.
Speaker 2: It's just amazing to observe that beast in its natural environment. The delusional lefty. Let me hit you with this, Well, go ahead, if you're dying too, I can't imagine.
Speaker 1: I guess that must explain.
Speaker 2: So if you weren't listening late in the show yesterday, started talking about therapists that I was aware of. I came across this information. I can't even say how, and I can't be specific. I wish I could, because it's so freaking good. I shared it with Joe off the air. It's therapists talking to each other yesterday, in a chat about how I don't know if I can go to work today.
Speaker 1: I'm crying.
Speaker 2: How can I help other people who are crying? You know, I'm trying to deal with my trauma, and everybody's calling me looking for answers.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: But I guess if you believe, they must believe, like Jimmy Kimmel does, that things just got worse for children, women, hard working immigrants all across this country. Journalism, free speech are your pocket book, all this if you actually believe it. So you also must believe that, like over half the country's evil and voting for this stuff, Wall Street is completely a moral and evil.
Speaker 1: Well, Wall Street is kind of a moral, that's part of the whole free market thing, but.
Speaker 2: That Wall Street is just evil because the stock market shot up because finally we get to stick it to children and women and working people. Oh finally in science all we hate science. Uh, you must actually believe that if you're breaking down, crying, or are full d trauma because of this.
Speaker 1: What struck me about his list.
Speaker 2: Was that some are fairly you know, classic Democrat tropes, but some were just absolutely unhinged delusional, like the old people who depend on social Security.
Speaker 1: Trump has one too far in saying he will.
Speaker 2: Never reform social Security in any productive way. So there were a lot of examples there that were inexplicable except that he's part of a fairly significant part of the country that is so utterly bubbled there in the hysterical rhetoric of politics as opposed to the actual reporting of people's positions on issues, that he has no idea that Trump is too soft on social Security and medicare. I wish I had no idea. I wish I could talk to a guy like Jimmy Kimmel. Here, here's a tissue, blow your nose and then say, so let's go buy these one by one. Why are you worried about social Security? No, that's not sure right. So John from San Diego wrote us a great email. Guys, I'm glad we won. Relieved. I understand some of the gloating and reveling in the left wing freakouts. Oh you can enjoy quite a bit of that today, as a matter of fact. But just as we point out how crazy it is that they demonize half the country, we also need to realize how many people are on their side, and we have an opportunity here to not rub it in their face, but to give them a reason to join us. They have such a false view of us and of what the next few years may hold. Yeah, no kidding, ding that they might be genuinely surprised to learn that things aren't what they seem. If we can find friends, coworkers, classmates on left and engage them in respect respectful debate, debate, or even just get them to know without hiding, get to know them, I'm sorry, without hiding our own opinions, they might realize how much they've been lied to and that we're not that bad, and we can finally see the gap between left and right start to narrow.
Speaker 1: That's absolutely true.
Speaker 2: I think for somebody who comes with a list, like Jimmy Kimmel did, you could say, hey, whoa, whoa, I can hear your upset, but let's let's talk about a couple of those in a friendly and outgoing way.
Speaker 1: I think I think that.
Speaker 2: Would be very helpful for the country and just on a human level. And it's easy to blame and hate, and I've both blamed and hated Left for their absolutely crazy ass. I wouldn't date someone who voted for Trump. I wouldn't shop in their business. I wouldn't even pass them on the street. I'd crossed to the other side. I mean, that is so self indulgent, indulgently unhinged that I just can't stand it. On the other hand, I like John's theme, We're not all those things that you think we are to people who can be reached everybody. This happens time after time. If you get older, you recognize it. The winning side overreads why they won, the losing side overreads why they lost. And then that's part of the whole veering from guardrail to guardrail thing. I mean, because the vast majority of why Trump won could be like one omp ed in the Wall Street Journal today. In the end, it was sticker shock. Things are just too expensive. The end, I mean, you could and then you can throw in all these other things. But maybe they at some play, But it might have just mostly been Butter's eight dollars. That makes a lot of people unhappy, always has. I would like to think some of my jihads, some of the issues that I'm most fired up about, played a big part, but it's possible that even in their absence it would have gone the way it went. Although judging by your email, I think the whole critical theory, trans lunacy, gender bending, little boys commenstrument thing that really is off putting.
Speaker 1: But my only quibble with you is that.
Speaker 2: And I've I've spent quite a bit of time in the last twenty four hours reading the autopsies from the liberal media, and I think the winning side might well over how did you phrase it? Overread, over read why they won? The Democrats are underreading it. They have lost an astounding lack of insight as to what happened.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, yeah, I agree, I must. I must say this. People like Jimmy Kimmel, who have trot.
Speaker 2: Out issues like that, perhaps we can reach them and have a civil conversation.
Speaker 1: People like this.
Speaker 2: Uh less so Uh now where is that's that's the wrong montage? Oh there it is eighty Michael eighty.
Speaker 1: How did we get here? How did we get here? What in the Alice in Wonderland nightmares is going on right now? All I can say is, how dare you if you voted for that man?
Speaker 2: I chose family, I chose women, I chose America.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 6: If this guy does end up winning again, all of the people who voted for him will be like happy and they'll just be celebrating, and everyone else, everyone who feels threatened by him is scared, Like we're scared for our lives, We're scared for our friends.
Speaker 1: Who the fuck is voting for him?
Speaker 2: Genuinely? Well, you're either mentally ill lets a lot of those people probably, or I was coming across some stuff yesterday where you clearly, like completely bought into all the crazy stuff you heard about Project twenty twenty five and everything like that. If I believed that, I might be upset too, But I don't believe it. So it's like the hardcore QAnon crowd just on the left. There were a couple of side by siders that were getting ready, I think, and they're almost entirely young women. More on that in a moment. But the one gal says, uh, I don't have any rights anymore as a woman, I don't have any rights, and she's going to pieces, and then it cuts to a black coal who's crying and says, I might wake up tomorrow an mfing slave.
Speaker 1: I'll be a slop, Oh my god, and I mean a Kimmel.
Speaker 2: Well, I could say, Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy, slow down, let's talk folks like that. I don't know even where to start, some sort of detox programmer deprogramming camp. And then they made a one hundred and eighty dollars an hour appointment, emergency appointment with their therapist who's just as freaking crazy as they are.
Speaker 1: Correct. Yes, yes, so I'm reminded.
Speaker 2: Well, a question popped into my head as I was listening to that, because I've talked about this in a number of contexts. How so such a high percentage of the radical college crowd are young women?
Speaker 1: And orwell?
Speaker 2: Famously Online for nineteen eighty four mentioned that it was always the young woman who became the most vicious adherents to the rhetoric and the party's pronouncements, that they were the most anxious to wrap people out and the rest of it. And it was true in The Red Guard in China too, And it's a particular and troubling facet of young woman that they need to belong so much that it's easy to seduce them with a feeling of a being doing the right thing and be belonging. And I say that as the loving dad of a couple of daughters and blah blah blah, but it's an undeniable facet of human psychology. And I don't know what we can do as a society and as parents, role models, mentors, whatever to help our daughters not be that, because I think we really need to turn our attention to that, because it's scary how far it's all going. And then it popped in my head something I learned years and years ago. They went around talking to all the female CEOs of Fortune five hundred companies or Fortune thousand, whatever was really successful female business people, and to a woman, and this is crazy, but it's true to a woman. Every single one of them did one thing is a kid they competed with their dad. They played basketball together, they played board games together, and they tried to win, and Dad tried to win, and Dad, through winning and losing, taught them it's okay to win and it's okay to lose, and taught them more. I mean, I'm not sure the two things that are at all related, but it just popped back into my head and I remember what a stunning insight that was when I was raising daughters.
Speaker 1: Hmm, certainly could be. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I live in a town where they would encourage the person who was falling apart that they're right and like raise them up as a ideal of the way we should all be reacting.
Speaker 1: So exactly, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: If there's nobody in their lives saying, hey, hey, hey, we need to calm down a little bit, and let's look at the facts.
Speaker 1: We need to make sure we understand what's actually happening here. But you're right.
Speaker 2: If mom and even Dad alan alda esque modern twenty first century ashamed to be a man toxic masculinity, Dad probably has a sweater tied around his neck, right, is saying yes, you should go to pieces They are evil. They are coming for your rights. You probably will be a slave. I mean, what are you gonna do? My god, we got to take a break. But I was reading this piece in the New York Times. I think yeah, one of the New York Times columnists about how when the results came in, he went up to his three year old daughter's bedroom and while she was still sleep, he held her home and and he said to her, I'm going to protect you. I am going to protect you. And he cried, holding his daughter's hand, even though she doesn't even know what's going on. Well good, you should protect your daughter. But from a testical implant from Trump appropriate?
Speaker 1: What are you talking? And you get testical implants?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? You crazy person? And you have a column in the New York Times. I'd be happy to donate my testicles. I'm more or less done with them.
Speaker 1: I like the way mine fill up my pants, so I'm gonna keep it on them. Did not need that? True hands? Who needed that?
Speaker 2: None?
Speaker 1: I did need it.
Speaker 2: We've got Katy's headlines coming up next. One of the main themes, maybe you've caught onto this is how.
Speaker 1: Elon musk No controlled the election and how awful.
Speaker 2: It is for America. We got to get into that an hour two. If you haven't heard all that stuff, seriously, why not?
Speaker 1: Is there a gravity in your world? Do the animals talk? What color is the sky?
Speaker 2: I have a boat, whole bunch of facts and graphs that can push back against the idea that Elon Musk was a major player in this thing. Yeah, I have so much I want to get to today, but let's figure out whose report he want.
Speaker 1: It's the lead story with Katie Green Katie ABC.
Speaker 5: Trump takes calls from growing list of world leaders following his election victory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've got some of those.
Speaker 2: We'll read later as a statement from Zelenski and a number of other world leaders afterwards. All very good, very gracious. But I saw Drudge's headline yesterday world shocked. I've heard so much about the shocking win.
Speaker 1: How was it shocking?
Speaker 2: Were you paying attention? Every poster said it was a coin flip for the past two.
Speaker 1: Months a coin and everybody knew it. Are you from mirror the whole coin flip thing? It can go either way.
Speaker 2: It's fifty to fifty, so how would it be shocking if it lands?
Speaker 1: Heads?
Speaker 5: CNBC Dow soares fifteen hundred points to record high in best days since twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: After Trump wins the election. All that is is a proof that in Trump's America, oligarch's rule. That's right.
Speaker 2: And I cry for our children whose bones are going to be harvested by Wall Street and sold is some bones, I guess to.
Speaker 1: Beat illegals with right, to beat.
Speaker 5: The old with New York Post squirrels spotted on stage before Kamala Harris's concession speech.
Speaker 1: The Internet thinks it's the ghost of peanut.
Speaker 2: Yes, clearly the ghost of peanuts. Long lived peanut.
Speaker 1: That's great, all right? You read with the day is actually a joke, says I just had a physical.
Speaker 5: The doctor said, don't eat anything, fatty, And I said, like bacon, cheeseburgers, And he said, no, fatty, don't eat anything.
Speaker 1: It's one of my favorite old time jokes. Oh that's unkind fatty Babylon Bee.
Speaker 5: Kamala calls for peaceful transfer of power to Adolf Hitler.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no kidding. It's time that we unite with our opponent. Wait wait, wait, you're gonna unite with the Nazis now? He said they were Nazis. I saw Jonathan Turley's tweet before I heard Kamala's speech yes day, in which he said it couldn't have been better, gracious, etcetera. And then I watched it and thought, yeah, that is the way it's supposed to look and go so cool. That's over now. I never need to hear about her or from her every again in my life, and we move on to the next chapter. I ran into a couple of friends who wanted to talk about the speech. They thought some of it was unnecessarily combative and not gracious.
Speaker 1: At all, and I was like, you know, she could have said anything she wanted. I don't care.
Speaker 2: Say what you want, recite the alphabet. I don't know the complete works, just Shakespeare backward, or I don't care. So how much influence did Elon have on the election? Among the things we'll be talking about. If you miss an hour the show, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty